PDA

View Full Version : Would you die for a Pokemon???

Latios&Latias381382
January 19th, 2007, 08:47 PM
I would. Pokemon must live!!! I would because, Pokemon are the best creatures ever!!! Remember to tell why or why not please.

Goku Goku
January 20th, 2007, 01:36 AM
Well, if they were my Pokemon that I cared for, then I would gladly sacrifice myself to save them. Well, if I see a Pokemon in harm's way, then i would be there to help, and hopefulyl save it, no matter the cost. :)

xxxSakura
January 20th, 2007, 02:29 AM
Well, I don't think I'm that noble to die for a Pokemon, but I'll try to find a way to get both of us alive. My forte is my optimism XDXD Also, I can easily convince people, so I have some confidence that we can get out of wherever or whatever situation alive XD

Alter Ego
January 20th, 2007, 03:14 AM
Depends on the pokémon...if it were one I was really attached to then yes, I'd definitely go for it (Although I'd be thinking of it more in terms of getting us both out of there than 'OMG I'm gonna' die'), otherwise...I dunno', that would be determined by the moment. xP

goofy_charizard_girl
January 20th, 2007, 03:38 AM
If my or any other pokemon would be in danger I would certanly try to help it, hoping that both of us would survive.

Pikabloo
January 20th, 2007, 07:16 AM
If I really love and care for the Pokemon so much that they're like a part of me, then yes. If not, then I wont. That is all.

Timbjerr
January 20th, 2007, 08:08 AM
I've yet to take that step into the realm of fanaticism...and I hope I never will.

Sammi
January 20th, 2007, 08:41 AM
I... don't think so, even if I were attached to them. ^^;; I don't know, but thinking about sacrificing myself for anything but a human doesn't sound appealing to me. I kind of value my life. :x *runs away*

Linoone
January 20th, 2007, 08:46 AM
most likely, specially for my bf X3, several times if necessary o!o

Wuchuhurd
January 20th, 2007, 01:18 PM
some of you have me a bit worried, I hope you are saying it out of jest :nervous:

Natsuki
January 20th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Um, I'm sure if they were in mortal danger, then I would attempt to do whatever I could to save them. Otherwise, I don't think I could give up my life for a Pokemon, much like Sammi said. If the case involved a human, then that's an entirely different situation IMO. ^^;

~Kelsey

Aegis
January 20th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Well... I'd like to say Yes. But no. Of course I'd try my hardest to prevent anything from happening to a Pokemon, but I don't think I'd die for them. I don't really think I'd die for anyone other then family, truth be told.

Zishi
January 21st, 2007, 03:23 AM
Yeah i would die if they were my fav

Beatrice
January 21st, 2007, 07:34 AM
Now, if it was my first pokemon ever -like my Blastoise, Tiny- I would. He'd be my first ever Pokemon, so I'd probably feel so utterly depressed to feel incapable of training other pokemon...I'd probably cave in on myself or something. But, this is only if he got hit by some killer ray, shot, or something really quick or painful.If he died in a battle though because someone overdid the fight, I would literally kill the other trainer; I seriously would. >: If he was dying because he was old, I wouldn't give my life up. Everything dies D: But then again, Tiny's level 100 so I doubt he'd die easily in the Pokemon world. :D Nice question (b'-')b

Mudkip85
January 21st, 2007, 09:07 AM
If it meant that they could survive and be safe then probably, but i dont think that it would ever come to a matter of life and death.

~Kipper~

Villianous Villager
January 21st, 2007, 03:54 PM
Maybe, i wouldn´t do it if it was a jigglypuff (an it´s prevolution or evolution) ´cause i hate it but i would seek a safe way for saving them, just like Violet Baudelaire does XD

Lee
January 21st, 2007, 04:59 PM
if something was going to kill my pokemon i would so sacrafice my self no doubt about that!!!!! if you want to contact me please private message me.

Lily
January 21st, 2007, 07:39 PM
I don't know...depends on the level of importance I hold them at. I'd love to say I would and act all heroic, but that'd be lying. I think not. o_o; Perhaps find a way to get both of us to live...lol, when it comes down to it, maybe I WOULD...I don't know. I don't trust myself. XD *stops talking*

Forever
January 21st, 2007, 11:53 PM
I would want to die for a Pokemon. But I'd be too scared to go through with that, so I'd leave the Pokemon left to die...or use other Pokemon to save it.

Scarlet Weather
January 22nd, 2007, 05:53 AM
I'd choose to die, but when the moment came I'd probably freeze up. I wouldn't let anything innocent die in my place, not by choice. But whether I would have the courage to move or speak is another matter, one that I'd have to test. However, if the Pokemon in question had gotten itself into this situation commiting a crime, or something, the odds are that I'd be sitting there, waiting for it to die.

Mystic Waters
January 22nd, 2007, 10:37 AM
I wouldnt, there more than one kind of that pokemon, there is only one of me. so buh bye lil poke, it was nice knowing ya

Kasedilla
January 22nd, 2007, 04:51 PM
Would I die for a bunch of pixels?

Uhhh... no. No way in a million-gajillion hells.

But, if they were real...

Actually, still no.

I mean, I'd certainly do all that I could to save them, but should it result in me dying, I probably wouldn't go through with it. I value my life far too much, y'know?
Sure, I'd feel bad n' such... but I'd find a way to move on, instead of, y'know, throwing my life away.

I think the only way I would die for a Pokemon is if they were mine, and I got them into that life or death situation in the first place, but even then, it's a bit iffy. :\

Wuchuhurd
January 22nd, 2007, 06:25 PM
Would I die for a bunch of pixels?

Uhhh... no. No way in a million-gajillion hells.

But, if they were real...

Actually, still no.

I mean, I'd certainly do all that I could to save them, but should it result in me dying, I probably wouldn't go through with it. I value my life far too much, y'know?
Sure, I'd feel bad n' such... but I'd find a way to move on, instead of, y'know, throwing my life away.

I think the only way I would die for a Pokemon is if they were mine, and I got them into that life or death situation in the first place, but even then, it's a bit iffy. :\

well said! the moral of this thread, Human life comes first!

A Psychic Espeon
January 23rd, 2007, 10:45 PM
I would give my live to MY Pokemon, and probably a Pokemon I like. No doubt about it. And no that isnt the Moral of this thread.

Ayce
January 24th, 2007, 06:08 AM
Would I die for a pokémon?

Know what? I got a feeling this is some sort of trick question so I'm not even gunna answer it.

Crystal Clair
January 24th, 2007, 08:08 AM
No, unless it was Pidgeotto, Bayleef or Buoysel.
I'd die for Pokemon characters though like Shinji or Cassidy though.

iCE CUBE
January 27th, 2007, 01:20 AM
wait... if you died wont the pokemon will die aswell because you cant look after it? reminds me about gardevoir in mystery dungeon...

Esupio
January 27th, 2007, 04:14 AM
No, because they don't exsist.

I now have a strange opinion of all people that said yes.

bmah
January 28th, 2007, 01:10 AM

Well let's PRETEND that we're referring to the Pokemon world. In that case, I would treat a Pokemon as humans would treat pets such as dogs, but because Pokemon seem to be more sophisticated than most real animals, I would actually treat them with more respect than just a "pet". However, I'm kinda indecisive as to whether it's worth dying for. Depends on the situation.
In real life, I know for a fact that I wouldn't jump off a cliff and kill myself to catch a cat who happened to fall down.

Simplicity
January 28th, 2007, 01:57 AM
Well, even if they were REAL, they'll never be as important as humans...so sorry Pokemon. No...unless I got alive with it. ^_^;

Tetsuya
January 28th, 2007, 03:45 AM
Well i wouldn't either becuase if u were dead how are you supposed to keep it? some average smoe would take it.

Ayce
January 28th, 2007, 03:56 AM
Well i wouldn't either becuase if u were dead how are you supposed to keep it? some average smoe would take it.

Indeed, we cannot let any average smoe take our beloved pokemon. Good reasoning. =D

Tetsuya
January 28th, 2007, 04:07 AM
Indeed, we cannot let any average smoe take our beloved pokemon. Good reasoning. =D
I rest my Case. :P(message too short)

CHaRiSMa
January 30th, 2007, 11:02 AM

Well we're talking if they did exist.. for real.

Well I imagine that most pkmn know how to take care for them in the wilderness since we would catch them wild.. but I can't say that for pkmn raised in labs..

Anyway I would definetly risk my life to try and save my pkmn.. hmm but as far as wild pkmn are considered, it would depend on the situation of the danger the pkmn was in. Like if some human got the pkmn in danger I would definetly ˝but in˝ but if wild pkmn were fighting themselves.. like during mating season or sth.. I wouldn't because that's just the way of nature, or rather it would be^^

Ayce
January 31st, 2007, 01:48 AM
Guess I shouldn't attempt to be sarcastic any more. o_o;

Auron
January 31st, 2007, 09:48 AM
Well, I could say yes, but I don't think that in real life I could. I don't have the enough courage for it. So I'll try a way for getting both of us alive.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 5th, 2007, 08:29 AM
yeh, i guess... if it were a pikachu, just 4 my death cauz i saved it, id throw a thunderstone at it cauz id always have like, 10 of those justin case. but i would, simply because pokemon r awesome. and anybody who would only save certain species r cruel. and also, id have a good trainer friend who would take my pokemon ifi died. but i would try 2 make it so that we would both get out alive.

Vendour
February 7th, 2007, 06:20 AM
I highly doubt that I would die for a Pokemon. >.< I would possibility "risk" dying to get us both out alive, but in a situation where its either me or it, well... yeah, see my first thought.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 10th, 2007, 11:53 AM
I will risk my life for a Pokemon but I don't want to think about death at all

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Warheart
February 10th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Is this really a healthy topic?

In any case, I would not ever die for a pokemon, mainly because I value my own life more than anything...

And this is kinda messed up...Pokemon aren't real, so why ask these hypothetical questions?

bmah
February 10th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Because it's a "what if" subject. It's fun and interesting to talk about such topics, even if Pokemon aren't real. Plus that, dying for a Pokemon is parallel to people who would actually die for their pet cat or dog. That has happened.

Always and Never
February 10th, 2007, 06:26 PM
well, think about this, trainers battle with pokemon and dont care ifit is hurt or not... so why would a trainer end his life for one?

Mr. Mew Too
February 10th, 2007, 06:34 PM
I'd die if it were a Mewtwo.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
February 10th, 2007, 07:45 PM
Probably not, unless it was a Pichu or a Togepi.