View Full Version : Lil poke.... people. {Hurray for new piccies}

January 20th, 2007, 11:41 AM
*Thinks thinks thinks* Well i did doodle such things a long time ago but i thought of putting it into action.. only today :/. Well you've probably seen neko-chibi-girl or ... neko boy :O. I did this one pic today *And will update... 8D*

1st pic: Lil miss celebi and her shiny celebi :].
2nd pic: Lil kid team magma member -used him in my other thread o_o-

January 20th, 2007, 12:09 PM
They're so cute~! *hugs them* Very nice job on these.

Forest Grovyle
January 20th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Awwwww, they're just so cute! :D The Celebi is adorable, I am reminded of Suta-Raito when I look at it. And I love the Celebi girl's pose! I really like your chibi characters, ptah!

January 20th, 2007, 12:19 PM
:] Thanx. I've been told like... million times that my colourin' and drawing is the same as suta-raito, so i looked it up and i was amazed that i do colour the same.. *Freaks me out...-sniffle-*

Forest Grovyle
January 21st, 2007, 4:11 AM
Well if you're concerned about it, play around with some different styles and see what you can come up with. ^^ I know it must be annoying to be compared when you don't want to be, even if it's not intentional. :)

January 21st, 2007, 11:52 AM
Nah .. It's ok and i like how i draw chibis :/ It's not like i draw like this all the time. It is a bit of the same for my digital art but i sketch waaay differently ._. -I call it sketching from... mars. Digi art from the sun-

January 21st, 2007, 11:56 AM
Hey Ptah! I just adore these chibi's. I have a suggestion. A team aqua kid playing with an Azurill teddy! That would just be soo cute!

Forest Grovyle
January 22nd, 2007, 12:06 PM
Oh I agree, you should draw how you want! :D I use styles which are heavily influenced by others and I don't think it matters ^^ If it's the way you draw, so be it!

January 26th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Hmm you are right :]. Well another update with two ... and a half pictures.

1st: Is eevee and his shiny lil eevee.
2nd: Is lil pichu with his pichu plushie and his shiny pichu.
3rd: Is a half done watch of a female vapreon and a male flareon..

Do name the characters for me and i'll see about the final names when i see some good ones :]..

Forest Grovyle
January 26th, 2007, 4:22 PM
I'm not very good at naming characters ^^;; But I love the pics! The little Eevee is adorable! I really enjoy your drawings, ptah, your style is so fun!

Kuri-Chan ♪
January 27th, 2007, 5:37 AM
-Diez at Pichu Guy-
SO KAWAII! I just want to make dang plushies of them all! I love them!

My only Crit is the higlights on the Eevee Guy... they look somwhat out-of-place :/ But that's just me. And his boots look a little Chunky.

Gomen, Ptah-kun! I have short hair like the Pichu guy, and yeah... xD

January 27th, 2007, 9:02 AM
Heh..! thanx :p and crys... You are right about the highlights :/ i messed up the poor eevee kiddo >_>. I always end up messing the highlights o_O maybe i should come up with a new plan for those ^^;;; ..I always draw boots like that ._. -Don't mind me i'm still learning about these stuff..unless you wanna be my teacher ^_6 i'd be glad-
PS: The pichu and the eevee are guys >o>;;;; sorry to disappoint you v_v. I KNOW -DRAW more gals .. poor lonely celebi *Sniffles*-

Kuri-Chan ♪
January 28th, 2007, 1:17 AM
Whaa? I'm worse than you at art, Ptah-kun! The boots arn't too bad, but I've always drawn them like that, so It's just me...

You should maaakeeeee mooooreeee~!

January 28th, 2007, 11:02 AM
No one is worse than anyone.. Fortunatly everything can be solved by PRACTICING... -Ehem- Well i'm drawing stuff right... now -lier....- >_>...

January 30th, 2007, 7:59 AM
*Stares* EHHH... i finished a bunch of images.. but colored only two :/. Enjoy.
1. Mister charizard and his shiny.. tiny charizard.
2. Lil miss vapreon and her shiny vapreon.

PS: These people need names v_v...
Extra.... : Me as a chibi o_o we look so alike..

January 30th, 2007, 8:07 AM
How do you draw them so well. And how do you colour them so well?

January 30th, 2007, 8:17 AM
Hmm.. A hint: I draw using two things.. one: My beloved photoshop -The only prog that i know how to use... :'p- Two: My pen tablet. I color my pictures using photoshop. Last but not least, is practicing.

January 30th, 2007, 8:22 AM
Well you are very talented at drawing them. because i really want to do these but i can't draw and i wouldnt be able to colour like that on photoshop!

January 30th, 2007, 8:30 AM
^^;;; I'm not that good yet. It'll be a thousand years before i master using photoshop. It isn't that hard ._. even I figured out the photoshop thingie -Is a super dumb person-. Just use one layer to draw, another layer -under the previous one- to color. When you shade -of course on a 3rd new layer- just pick a darker color than the one on the 2nd layer. It is called cell coloring i think.

January 30th, 2007, 8:37 AM
But cell shading is the things on sprites isnt it? i can do that. But your outlines and lines inside the sprite... is that done with the pen tablet?

January 30th, 2007, 8:40 AM
Yea. Ehh.. cell shading is that thing too ._... well i dunno :p.

January 30th, 2007, 8:43 AM
I really need a graphic tablet:P my dad just told me he had one somewhere but he is busy right now =[

January 30th, 2007, 9:08 AM
Aw. It is useful and it helps a lot. My lines are messy cause my hand keep shaking :] but i'm doing okay with my messy lines. You'll do good too just keep practicing.

January 30th, 2007, 9:16 AM
Is there any tutorials on the subject?

January 30th, 2007, 9:53 AM
Hmmm... you can ask someone or just search it up in google.

January 30th, 2007, 12:44 PM
That's awesome! So cute and happy!

February 4th, 2007, 2:03 AM
My dad found the tablet. I'm colouring in a teddy i drew at the moment. I will post a link here when i'm done

February 6th, 2007, 10:30 AM
;O I really like the Chibis you drew! 8] They're really cute, it almost makes me wanna squeeze them to death but I'll keep myself back XD

Your colourings really good too ^^