PDA

View Full Version : SS-Anne Truck: IT IS THERE IN FR/LG!!!!

LanceLite
April 26th, 2004, 08:50 AM
THE SS-ANNE TRUCK IS IN FR/LG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING ON IT!!!!!! I have proof how to go and see- check the attachemt dudes!!!!

Here's how I got there-

I was using random CodeBreaker warp codes when (I think) I used this- 82031CF0 1001
And ended up in a room in the SS Anne. When I got out I was at the docks but no SS Anne. If u walk back into the water where u came to the docks u get back to the ship but... if u go up a little and then surf to the east (rite side) and north a little bit u get to another docks place with some flower plants and THE TRUCK!!!!!!! WHY IS IT THERE? HOW COME IS IT THERE? AND WHY WAS ITS ORIGINAL THERE IN R/B/Y?

What are the mysteries to be unfolded here?

Lucifer
April 26th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Ever considered the possibility that it might just be a truck? :\

Neko Keeshi
April 26th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Wow, somehow, I feel dumber.

Shinin
April 26th, 2004, 03:29 PM
its just a truck
it doesnt have a mew under it
but it makes no sense that its there because the only way to get there is to cheat or to white out on the ship after getting the cut HM...

AJHalliwell
April 26th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Lol, maybe Pokemon is trying to see how many people notice small things like this. lol, I love that trucK! It's utterly pointless, yet it causes so much mystery....I wanna do that.

Jamven
April 26th, 2004, 04:42 PM
could be an easter egg. btw what is with this 25 char. post thingy

stewie&rupert
April 26th, 2004, 06:05 PM
its just there to confuse people and make them waste countless pointless hours trying to find out its purpose.but there is none.

although it does mystery me why its still there.

Hiroshi Sotomura
April 26th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Well quite frankly it IS an easter egg.

LanceLite
April 27th, 2004, 07:56 AM
yeah... even tho i was freaked out as soon as i got 2 that truck...... i always thought it was an easter egg...... BUT WHY WOULD NINT WANT TO GET THAT OLD BROKEN MACHINE BACK?

Hey ur supposed to ignore this button... rite?

chucky1337
April 27th, 2004, 11:53 AM
wat does easter eggs do? :\

Intuition
April 27th, 2004, 12:12 PM
It's just there to be found, like easter eggs.. It doesn't do anything else, just stand there and waiting to be found..

LanceLite
April 28th, 2004, 12:39 AM
well it is a truck...... MAYBE FULL OF EASTER EGGS!!!! *attacks truck driver and kills him* *goes 2 back of truck 2 unload........ EASTER EGGS* *eats and shares with others*

YAYNESS!

But why would nintendo put it there in the first place?

Intuition
April 28th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Just for fun, to be found I guess...

LanceLite
April 28th, 2004, 12:50 AM
but how should ppl find it if the players cannot get to that truck normally? somthing is up with that stupid truck...

Shiney Gardevoir
April 28th, 2004, 06:04 AM
I heard it was a glitch in R/B/Y.

LanceLite
April 28th, 2004, 06:58 AM
WHAT? how can it? if it looks like a truck and it IS a truck in fr/lg... then it ain't a glitch.....

MegaLightBlaze
April 28th, 2004, 07:10 AM
Thats really freaky. What is it for I wonder.

Neko Keeshi
April 28th, 2004, 09:20 AM
I heard it was a glitch in R/B/Y.

Sorry no glitch.

Simon
April 28th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Hmmm...I feel a mass rumor coming up...unless it already began.

Intuition
April 29th, 2004, 04:02 AM
Stop it allready!!!
The truck is just there to be found!!
It doesn't do anything else..
You can try, but you will not succeed..
I said it once and I'll say it again, It's just an EASTER EGG!!!.. :classic:

Winter
April 29th, 2004, 04:38 AM
It's probably there because Nintendo knows how big a rumour it was in the original versions, and they felt like putting something back in to amuse the players. Also, why bother taking it out if it's already become famous?

LanceLite
April 29th, 2004, 06:12 AM
nintendo doesn't know ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NoA don't even know about Deoxys... since FR/LG didn't come out english yet we're not supposed to "know" about Deoxys... lol... nintendo doesn't even know how to spell gaem cioob properly! XD

Winter
April 29th, 2004, 06:19 AM
nintendo doesn't know ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NoA don't even know about Deoxys... since FR/LG didn't come out english yet we're not supposed to "know" about Deoxys... lol... nintendo doesn't even know how to spell gaem cioob properly! XD
There is such a thing as denial, though. Companies will deny what is supposed to be a secret, all the build suspense about it, even if people already know. The point is that there are always people that DON'T know, and that's who they're trying to play off.

And typos run rampant, even in the published and publishing world. It happens.

LanceLite
April 29th, 2004, 10:40 PM
guess u mite be rite... i didn't understand anything u said tho XD!

So what ur trying 2 say is that nintendo will deny that they know about the stuff but know it at the same time while annoying the ppl who don't know... rite?

Winter
April 30th, 2004, 12:14 PM
guess u mite be rite... i didn't understand anything u said tho XD!

So what ur trying 2 say is that nintendo will deny that they know about the stuff but know it at the same time while annoying the ppl who don't know... rite?

Pretty much. If they want to save Deoxys as a secret until THEY'RE ready to tell the world, they'll keep denying it, even though they really do know. And even though everyone else already knows, they'll keep playing dumb, to make gullible people think it really doesn't exist.

Silly Nintendo.

But since Nintendo made the game, of course they'd know about what was in it.

Psychic Esteban
April 30th, 2004, 01:54 PM
I'm not entirely sure, but when I was exiting the S.S. Anne in my blue version, I thought I saw something that looked more like a phone booth than a truck. Is that the truck that started so many rumors?

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

BoSox18
April 30th, 2004, 01:59 PM
its just a truck... somone wanna help me with my sig?pm me

LanceLite
May 1st, 2004, 02:46 AM
...Phone Booth in the middle of the docks where nobody can go and is unusually surrounded by water? well.... its detailed and nice in the fr/lg's as a truck..... so much speculation about a simple truck full of easter eggs......