PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite character?

Zishi
January 23rd, 2007, 07:02 AM
Hey what do you think i choosed ash because he is strong

heyadj
January 23rd, 2007, 11:08 AM
Really tough decision. I like Ash and I really like Misty too. She always makes me happy when I see her in the episodes. I'm voting for Misty.

Crystal Clair
January 23rd, 2007, 01:00 PM
On that poll, Misty
On the entire show, Shinji and Clair, although I dont love Clair that much anymore. I also have this serious crush on Shinji and ship him with myself and Ash.
Hinata and Chigusa are two other characters I really like.

coachwhipneoship
January 23rd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Most definitely, Jessie. Even though James is cute.

Zaiku
January 24th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Ash is the best on the poll but all in all I think Gary is the best, because he is the only trainer who is actually catching tons of pokemon to fill up the dex, well at least he was in the older series...

Light_Azumarill
January 25th, 2007, 10:05 AM
It's always a tie for me between Misty and May. Since I always vote for Misty when I have to choose, this time I picked May. She's a character that got a lot of growth, and made the whole AG saga IMO.

Misty's still cool in my mind, and so is Jessie. Ash and James come right after that for me.

pokerock
January 25th, 2007, 10:08 AM
For me it has to be Ash cause he's cool, strong, and... well.... cool. With Max at a close second.

CHaRiSMa
February 2nd, 2007, 04:32 AM
I luv MAY!! She's so kind and sweet (tho I really watched only a few Pokemon Advance ep) and she's jolly in a appealing kind of way. I don't like Misty that much cuz she can boss Ash around and she's always pulling Brock's ear when he's hitting on chicks. I also don't like Ash very much cuz he can be too stubborn and he has shown many times that he doesn't think before he acts. Although Misty and Ash also have their good qualities, so they're okay too.

Alter Ego
February 2nd, 2007, 10:57 AM
Nyah, James all the way. What can I say? I symphatize with the poor guy. And besides...HE'S GOT A FREAKIN' VICTREEBEL! Such good taste in pokémon should not go unacknowledged. ^0^ Misty came a close second, but I'm afraid that in this case second place is no place. Sorry, Misty. :P

On Satoshi I have mixed feelings...I liked the original, but since they changed the writers and pretty much butchered his personality in the process...bleah, I can't stand his current Gary-stu self. Same goes for Gary. That's two perfectly fine characters spoiled right there. xP

Hayate
February 2nd, 2007, 11:09 AM
Seeing the limited poll choises, I voted for May. Just since she's a funny and cute character ^^

EmeraldSky
February 2nd, 2007, 11:55 AM
Brock, hands down! He never fails to make me laugh!

Gary, the Magic Fairy
February 3rd, 2007, 04:08 PM
Misty...because she and James are the only ones on the poll that don't annoy me.

Skitty Miaow
February 3rd, 2007, 04:38 PM
I think Brock is really cool! My favourite character heh! ^^

GaryFan99
February 3rd, 2007, 09:45 PM
You forgot about Gary!!! lol

Zaiku
February 10th, 2007, 10:18 PM
You forgot about Gary!!! lol

I know! Go Gary go! *Starts cheering for Gary to try and replace the lost cheerleaders.*

misty_fanboy
February 11th, 2007, 12:00 AM
misty obviously her personality and pokemon choices,if she wasnt a choice id pick james he's funny.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 11th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Out of all of these choices it will have to be Brock because he's funny, a pervert and he has a Mudkip which evolved

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~