PDA

View Full Version : Smash Moves

Har D Har
January 30th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Hello there! This is a place where we can debate one what characters Super Smash moves will be. You can also suggest ones for non-comfurmed characters. For mine is the confirmed Pikachu. It is that he rams into you, grabs you, throws you up, and releases a inferno of electricity.

Esupio
January 30th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Hello there! This is a place where we can debate one what characters Super Smash moves will be. You can also suggest ones for non-comfurmed characters. For mine is the confirmed Pikachu. It is that he rams into you, grabs you, throws you up, and releases a inferno of electricity.

would be simpler if he just

Sends a huge bolt of electricity at you

Metaknight:

Thrusts you upwards, flies up, flies past you and slashes, then repeats it in different directions at high speeds

Jeremy
February 3rd, 2007, 09:59 PM
Well sweeties, I've been wondering what would Fox would do.

Idea #1: He pulls out a machine gun (from Star Fox Assault), and just shoots everybody.

Idea #2: He contacts ROB and lockons one of your oponents and blasts him/her.

Heheh. =3

Amachi
February 4th, 2007, 03:39 AM
Hmm, well for Pit I can imagine a hail of arrows falling across the landscape, completely covering it.

However, I've never played Kid Icarus, so I could be completely wrong.

Esupio
February 4th, 2007, 05:23 AM
Idea #1: He pulls out a machine gun (from Star Fox Assault), and just shoots everybody.

That would fit wolf more then Fox IMO

Pochama_Tammy
February 4th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Mewtwo: instantly destroy every opponent on the screen at once.

His psychic powers were played down too much in SSBM, he needs at least one broken move this time.

Draik
February 5th, 2007, 05:33 AM
Mewtwo IS broken :x Have you seen how friggin' fast he is?

Anyways, I want a faster wavedash for Luigi xD