PDA

View Full Version : Your Nintendog's Dog Name

Poke-Master-2007
January 30th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Here you can post the name of your Nintendog's.
Mine is Hemingway :S My friend chose it. It is a Shiba Inu

Forci Stikane
January 30th, 2007, 11:26 AM
...What exactly does this have to do with Pokemon?

Pazuzu
January 30th, 2007, 11:29 AM
This would be better off in the Other Games section, as it has no relation to Pokémon at all.

~moved~

TRIFORCE89
January 30th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I have a lab named Pop and a Shiba Inu name Bartleb.

Pop is named after a toy dog that I had when was little. And Bartleb...umm. Well, I ran out of room for the name. It was going to be Bartleby - the baby rat creature from Bone. :x

Loki
January 30th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Daschund named Splice, and a Chocolate Lab named... *drumroll* Coffee. For lack of a more original name. (Hey, it was spur of the moment! Me and my friend got bored at a party and spent all night on Nintendogs, and she got a beagle and I got a lab out of our boredom. We were entertained by the loveliness of coffee, without the capital.

Splice is from spriting. I thought it was a pretty cool name, so I named him Splice. Because I can. >O

Natti
January 30th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Ugh... I haven't played my Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends in forever. *feels a wave of nostalgia coming*

I think I have a Siberian Husky named Kai (Beyblade, ftw), a Golden Retriever named Max and a Shiba Inu named Ray.

:X *was a Beyblade 'tard back then*

Cherrim
January 31st, 2007, 04:37 AM
I've got Tarou, a male Shiba Inu, and a male Lab named Kratos. :x I have no idea where the first name came from--it just sounded cute. The second came from Tales of Symphonia. XD;

Then I found the game again a few weeks ago (it'd been lost for about a year XD) and got a new dog. A female Shiba Inu named Larxene, after the Kingdom Hearts character.

Pikabloo
February 3rd, 2007, 05:48 PM
I've got a Lab named Baxter, a Shiba Inu named Kite and a Shih Tzu named Corky. I was planning on getting a Golden Retriever and name him Roxas <3

Rainfall
February 3rd, 2007, 06:29 PM
I have a Husky named Sherkin, another Husky named Shadow, and a (I don't remember the name of his species) but his name is Eragon.

GodfatherDialga
September 8th, 2007, 04:46 AM
Here you can post the name of your Nintendog's.
Mine is Hemingway :S My friend chose it. It is a Shiba Inu

I have 5 dogs, a black lab named Shadow, a toy poodle named Lucky, a German Shepard named Daisy, a Shih Tzu named Max and a Miniature Schnauzer.

Edited by TRIFORCE89: No one accused you of anything. If it wasn't enough that this was a grossly over the top post, you also posted in a thread that's expired. Please do not post in threads over 30 days old. *locks*