• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
Years
Hi there Pokecommunity. I'm new here, of course. This is my first post and I'm happy to be here.

Years
Hey there Blue, welcome to PC. :3
Feel special, you've taken the old username of an admin here. XD Hope you don't face any future confusion.
Enjoy your stay here at PC. ^^ PM me if you have any concerns...or for anything really. =3

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
Hiya and welcome to PC forums Blue ^^

Yeah, we've had a admin with that name before, dunno why he decided to change it 0_o. Eh, have a nice stay here, read the rules and PM me if anything's on your mind. Hope to see ya around!

Greetings,
~Hayate.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
Years
Woah, when I saw this thread I thought you were Jorge trying to be funny. XD

Welcome to PC, Blue. Enjoy your stay here - if you need any help or you just want a friend, please PM me. Don't forget to check out the rules if you haven't done so already. ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2009
LOL Can't believe you were able to join with such a simple username! :laugh: Anyways, welcome Blue to PC forums, and I hope to see you around posting, meeting new people and just having a good time visitiing what is a friendly online community. :D

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Welcome to PC, Blue. :o My name is Karli. I hope you have a great time here, and don't hesitate to PM me if you need any help with anything. :)

Auron

Legendary Guardian
Years
Alright, I felt confused. I thought you were the admin xD Lol, you have already made...Confusion xD

Hello and welcome. Pleased to meet you. I'm Pedro. Feel free of PMing me if you need some help or chat xD

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
Years
^_^WOW, I feel so welcomed already! Thanks for the welcome, all of you. You are all so nice. I guess I got a great name, causing "confusion" already, cool.:laugh:

Back