PDA

View Full Version : LEAST favorite pokemon?

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 5th, 2007, 08:14 AM
this is easy, ill whip up a quick top 10 LEAST favorite

1- pikachu
2- pikachu
3- pikachu
4- pikachu
5- pikachu
6- pikachu
7- pikachu
8- pikachu
9- pikachu
10- pikachu

pikachu is weak, and overrated, i think ALL pikachu should evolve in2 raichu. what about u? what is ur least favorite pokemon and y?

Shiny Umbreon
February 5th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Ii must be Chansey. It's so difficult to catch. It has a lot of HP and Special Defense, but a terrible Defense and Attack. You defeat it with a Quick Attack, but not with a Thunder. And it has softboiled!!! (After all the pain you've had making it damage)

KKN
February 5th, 2007, 08:31 AM
I'd say Smeargle.... and it's only attack seems useless.

Aegis
February 5th, 2007, 10:06 AM
this is easy, ill whip up a quick top 10 LEAST favorite

1- pikachu
2- pikachu
3- pikachu
4- pikachu
5- pikachu
6- pikachu
7- pikachu
8- pikachu
9- pikachu
10- pikachu

pikachu is weak, and overrated, i think ALL pikachu should evolve in2 raichu. what about u? what is ur least favorite pokemon and y?

Lyk i luv ur gramer [/n00b]

I think we've had a thread like this before...

Anyway, I don't think I could come up with 10, but here are the ones I don't like.

1. Nosepass - I just don't like it. It looks pretty freaky, and isn't that good.

2. Nosepass Evo. - This one looks even worse, but at least it's a little stronger.

3. Magmar- I just hate the way it looks, but both it's pre-evolution and evolution are lots better, IMO

*~Hazel~*
February 5th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Jynx.

I dislike Jynx because its... Scary. It has at least six weaknesses with types, also. Don't get me wrong, Jynx can be strong if trained properly, but it reminds me of an oprah singer.

And the fact that it wants to kiss everything... I've a smilie that perfectly shows my feelings for Jynx:

D:

Haowakeorden
February 5th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Tentacool, probably. Too common while Surfing and extremely difficult to level up if caught at a low level. And many Water-type Pokémon are more practical than Tentacruel.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 5th, 2007, 05:07 PM
also, another one i dislike is shroomish. its just so, UGLY! and also jynx creeps me out... : ( and oh yeah, the evolved version of nosepass is dianose, i THINK. and its weird and ugly.

Zishi
February 6th, 2007, 03:02 AM
My one i Slopoke it is very bad

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 6th, 2007, 10:06 AM
yeh, slowpoke is well... SLOW... the name says it all.

Emma
February 6th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Metapod... I really don't like that green bug thing D: On every Pokemon game I've ever played with a metapod in a fight it never had been useful ;-; All it can do is Harden! DDD:

Alter Ego
February 6th, 2007, 10:52 AM
yeh, slowpoke is well... SLOW... the name says it all.

No it doesn't. It doesn't mention that it's incredibly kawai and evolves into an awesome pokémon which was arguably one of the strongest ones in all of R/B/Y and remains formidable even today. xP

Anyway, the ones I dislike:

1. Spinda, the accursed spotty devils preyed on my sanity day after day when I was collecting ash in the Fallarbror Town fields to get all the flutes. They're evil, EVIL I tell you! >.< Although I have to admit that EV training by kicking 126 of their furry little buttocks with my Starmie was a quite enjoyable experience.

2. Luvdisc. It's weak, it has nothing new to bring in terms of movepool, statline, or trait (or combination thereof) and the design sucks. This thing fails at everything, including its intended 'cuteness'. If it weren't for the held item I wouldn't bother with them at all. xP

3. Deoxys. Urgh...don't even get me started. >_< Every clueless idiot thinks he's a friggen' trainer god because he gets his hands on 'DE0XIS PWNZ0RZ!'. It's not even that bloody good, people! Just horribly disbalanced. Most forms go down in one shot. <.<

4. Roselia's and Chansey's Pre-evos. Urgh...words can not express how much I loathe the baby boom. These weak, pathetic excuses for pokémon are just screaming 'We're out of ideas' and aren't any good for anything. Besides, they're designed to be cute but imo they're the creepiest things ever. If these little pests existed IRL I'd have to carry around a sizeable hammer at all times for pest control. xP

5. Roselia. Again, a pokémon that fails miserably at its intended purpose. Roselia was supposed to be all beautiful and graceful, but it's the creepiest thing ever. Seriously, those creepy doll eyes still give me the chills. xP

There are more than that, but a top five will do for me. xP

MEGASAUR
February 6th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Zubat is a pain because it shows up everywhere you go, and it seems to be the only Pokemon that you actually see in places like Mt. Moon.

Bekki
February 7th, 2007, 03:31 AM
My worst Pokemon that I hate are:

Zubat: Like someone said it's everywhere when you enter caves.
Tentacool: Everywhere when your swimming nad it is annoying not to mention ugly.
Pikachu: The overated electrical mouse. The only good thing about is when it evolves.
Slowpoke: The name says it all.

Once I can think of more then I will put them in here but that's all for now.

Crimson Arcanine
February 7th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Pokemon I hate? Are you kidding? (j/king)

Soulflame Ninetales' Top 5 hated Pokemon

5. Dragonite:- I love its look, but the fact that in the old days everyone I knew who trained pokemon on R/B/Y and in some cases G/S/C. When i versed the local "trainers" it was a 95% chance I would face one in the ensuing battle.

4. Magikarp:- Its so annoying and thats not ever going into how weak it is also. Even after evolution it's still rather vunerable as well.

3. Aipom:- I just don't like it with a vengence. No real reason

2. Nosepass:- Ugly as hell, and such a pain to catch

AND

1. Luvdisc:- This pokemon is so horrible, that carp looks awesome next to it. Weak ,looks crappy, annoying and to top that off its a water type, which personally, there are too many of.

Kraka-chan
February 7th, 2007, 04:52 AM
I don't like Charizard and Blaziken because they are used too many times (at least where I live) by other people.

My most hated Poke of all is Tentacool and Tentacruel. I always keep Repel handy when I'm surfing for items that I might haved missed in games.

CHaRiSMa
February 7th, 2007, 05:30 AM
Nosepass - ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly, and did I mention that it is ugly:cheeky:

Dexoys - damn those things don't even look like PKMNS IMO. They creep the hell out of me..

And tentacools can get annoying.. but overall I like their look.

Kasedilla
February 7th, 2007, 10:36 AM
It really takes a lot for me to dislike a Pokemon immensely(There are some that annoy me, but not many that I truly want to disappear.), but here are a few:

*Loudred. I. Hate. Loudred. It just... everything about it just grates my nerves, and I have no clue why. And now that I think about it, I hate the rest of that line, too. >.<

*Jynx. Normally, I try to at least find an appreciation for a Pokemon I dislike, but I just can't bring myself to like this Pokemon at all, no matter how hard I try. It's just freakin' creepy. And it's prevo isn't much better. D:

*The whole Regi group... I just don't like them, and can't bring myself to. They don't even look like Pokemon, IMO, and that makes me sad in the pants. :(

*Manaphy and Fione. I don't know what it is, but there's just something about these two that I don't like. Even drawing them didn't help, and normally I at least get some sort of appreciation for Pokemon if I draw them.

Those are all of the ones I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure there are more.

EDIT: Actually, now that I really think about it, the Regi group isn't really that bad. They're even kinda cool, in their own way. Still nowhere near being my favorites, though. :-\

Alistair
February 7th, 2007, 02:17 PM
My top 5 of most hated Pokemon:

5) Magneton Evo - Just seems useless to me. Magneton never had an evolution until the 4th generation, which makes no sense.
4) Rhydon Evo - Same reason as above
3) Tangela Evo - Same reason
2) Common Pokémon (Like Zigzagoon and Rattata) - They are everywhere!
1) Jynx - A dumb, steriotypical, racist Pokémon that looks like some 1940's woman.

Harmony
February 7th, 2007, 02:26 PM
i think they should have had a better evo. 4 pikachu then riachu

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 8th, 2007, 03:11 PM
1.) Tentacool
2.) Zubat
3.) Tentacool
4.) Zubat
5.) Tentacool
6.) Zubat
7.) Tentacool
8.) Zubat
9.) Tentacool
10.) Zubat

I hate them there everywhere, either your in a cave pop goes a Zubat or surfing there goes a Jellyfish, its so annoying

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Shiny Umbreon
February 13th, 2007, 11:44 AM
1.) Tentacool
2.) Zubat
3.) Tentacool
4.) Zubat
5.) Tentacool
6.) Zubat
7.) Tentacool
8.) Zubat
9.) Tentacool
10.) Zubat

I hate them there everywhere, either your in a cave pop goes a Zubat or surfing there goes a Jellyfish, its so annoying

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

I agree. Geodude, Pidgey, Rattata, Zigzagoon and their evolutions do that as well.

Jim
February 13th, 2007, 01:05 PM
Tangela Evo
Zubat
Golbat
Tentacool
Rattata
Zigzagoon
Pidgey
Hoothoot
Dosaidon
Claydol (Looks like a Super Hi-Tech BBQ)
Lileep
Cradily
Nosepass and Evo
Snorunts and Kirlias DP Male Evos
GLALIE
ALL OF THE DP LEGENDARIES!

Red1530
February 13th, 2007, 06:28 PM
My least favorite Pokemon is Magikarp because it doesn't learn offensive move until level 15 and it cannot use TM or HM. When it evolves into Gyarados however, it is worth the trouble.

Pikabloo
February 14th, 2007, 01:11 AM
Zubat and Tentacool, cause they pop up when you don't want them to. And Nosepass because it looks like a rock... With a nose on it. Oh yeah, and Nosepass's evolution. Yeah... A rock, with a nose, a moustache and a hat...

Frostweaver
February 14th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Beautifly and Butterfree... nearly identical to each other, and identical in uselessness since there's Yanma, a Pokemon with better base stats, better movepool, and got the flexibility to not only rely on compound eyes+sleep, but do other stuff too... they're completely overshadowed, and thus, completely useless in all ways except for looks.

Same thing for Fearow due to Dodrio... Farfetch'd is even worse than Fearow in that regards (its stupid stick won't save it.) There's tons other cases where a Pokemon is completely overshadowed so that it's only a weak version of the other except for appearance... We can really do away with all of those ><:

Tentacool and Zubats are lacking for appreciation here... They're the heart of countless EV training spots. They are awesome because they almost always monopolize the random encounter rate of a map *somewhere* in *every* game for all your Sp.Def and Speed EV needs.

Alter Ego
February 14th, 2007, 01:45 AM
Going to have to disagree with you about Butterfree, Frostweaver. Butterfree gets access not only to Sleep Powder but Stun Spore as well, thus letting it double up on the guaranteed status effects (Something which Yanma can't do and which makes a major difference in NB where the Sleep clause is standard). Also, Butterfree has some actual SDef so it can - unlike Yanma - actually take a hit from something, so they're not really equal.

Oh, and don't forget that many of the inferiors (such as Fearow) have their uses in the UU too. =P

Frostweaver
February 14th, 2007, 02:41 AM
Going to have to disagree with you about Butterfree, Frostweaver. Butterfree gets access not only to Sleep Powder but Stun Spore as well, thus letting it double up on the guaranteed status effects (Something which Yanma can't do and which makes a major difference in NB where the Sleep clause is standard). Also, Butterfree has some actual SDef so it can - unlike Yanma - actually take a hit from something, so they're not really equal.

Oh, and don't forget that many of the inferiors (such as Fearow) have their uses in the UU too. =P

UU divison should not exist to begin with -_-; If Pokemon is designed in its most ideal manner, everything competes in the OU category =x

Megayanma, newly introduced to DP, can far outstand Butterfree's defensive power... alright, Butterfree got base 80 sp.def but a base hp that's comparable with Deoxys FR? You know that you suck if your defensive stat is comparable with Deoxys FR O_o;

Eh, true that Butterfree is the only compound eye user that can double store AND is flying/bug... so not *totally* overshadow-ed, I suppose... of course in practice, we'll always exchange compound eyes for STAB sludge bomb on Venomoth with the better speed and all too (even if it's just so slightly)... poison and flying are around the same of a trade (resist focus punch vs resist earthquake, both are good). STAB Sludge bomb can be painful now that it's a sp.atk too...

Really in practice, I'll use Venomoth over Butterfree anyday :x Butterfree is a dead givaway that double powder is coming. Venomoth can be slightly more surprising with a slightly better movepool.

Super irrelevant note on butterfree, is that it can also "accurately" parafusion with a 85% supersonic XD;

(for Alter Ego: I mostly play choice band Yanma for the 100% success in surprise factor :x everyone switches a lum berry user or best scenario, sleep talk heracross into Yanma for a free HP Flying near OHKO =P If it's sleep talk Zapdos.. well... not like Butterfree can win this one either XP)

FishyCheeseBalls
February 14th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Its probley going to have to be Lickatung and Chancey since lickatung just freaks me out ~.~

and Chancey as said before has low defence and attack one simpily quick attack would bring it

down but fireblast wouldnt effect it.

Frostweaver
February 14th, 2007, 05:33 PM

Is it really Chansey's fault that the trainer didn't switch out to something to keep her from harm from physical attacks o.O; Chansey is still a darn frightening Pokemon. You can easily bypass the low attack by using a bit of strategy to it, such as seismic toss and its constant damage regardless of attack power. It's good at everything except sweeping and defending against physical attacks, but not even the legendaries can do everything. That's what the team is for ^_^

But the likes of say Beautifly... whatever it can do, someone can do it *better in every single way possible.* Now that's something to worry about...

Chibi Pika
February 15th, 2007, 06:29 AM
*Roles eyes* These threads are the epitome of n00bish immaturity.

I don't really have a least favorite Pokemon. I dislike Metagroos for how endlessly praised it is for its (deserved) power, Deoxys for how overrated it was back in 2005, Milotic for trying way too hard to look beautiful, and a few others, but really, I think it's dumb how much hatred some Pokémon get. >>

~Chibi~

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 15th, 2007, 12:57 PM
i think they should have had a better evo. 4 pikachu then riachu

u have nerve making fun of a poor, defensless 12 year-old such as myself (even thugh im not that poor and defenceless, it made it sound like a sin) i dont no what ur fav is, but whatever it is, I AUTOMATICALLY HATE IT! >(
dont even remind me how good i am at holding grudges... i try... :cheeky:

Warheart
February 15th, 2007, 01:43 PM

HAHAHA...it's funny becasue its true...

Anyways, I'll have to say my least favorite is Parasect, because it's ugly as sin.

~BlackHeartedWolf~
February 15th, 2007, 04:44 PM

And yet, we all get sucked into it xD;;

Anyways, my list:

Jnyx- I HATE it's design. It looks so ugly.
Zubat/Golbat- These things are super annoying in the game. I can't stand these guys.
Tentacool/Tentacruel-Same thing with the Zubat and Golbat
Chansey- They are a pain to catch, and they are a pain to battle T__T

Zari
February 15th, 2007, 04:50 PM

Very true...but without immature n00bs, you most likely couldn't distinguish mature people. Just a thought...

Anyway, least favorite...I can't say I hate any Pokemon...but I definitely dislike Feebas. Its capture restrictions are incredibly frustrating...after that, it's a bit of a pain to raise to Milotic (but very worth it in the end.) Feebas gets points for "over-originality to capture and evolve" I suppose.

<.< Oh, and I guess in particular I dislike Lucy's Shuckle...stalled my Swampert and Flygon to death while I fought for that Luck badge. (Got it in the end with Raichu, who 2HKO'd the Milotic.)

XxTsukasa
February 15th, 2007, 04:50 PM
My top 5 of most hated Pokemon:
1) Jynx - A dumb, steriotypical, racist Pokémon that looks like some 1940's woman.

Just a note, Jynx was intended to look like the Kabuki Theatre actors/actresses in Japan. They were claimed to be racist when they were sent to the US, and people made complaints.

I personally hate Rattata. They appear almost EVERYWHERE you go in the grassland areas, and they get annoying. Spinda too. Ash collecting is made hard when Spinda appear every 5 seconds of your life...they also don't look that good =P

Tanooki
February 15th, 2007, 04:55 PM
I don't know if it's my least favorite, but I'm not really too big on Delibird. I really think it looks cool, and with it's type combination of Ice/Flying it seems like it would be pretty good, but it's bad lack of moves (Present, and any TM's you can muster up to teach it) really turns me off from using one. I do think it looks cool though.

marz
February 15th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I'll try my best to think of 10, although I do like Pokes in general...

-Tangela
-Groudon
-Mewtwo
-Poochyena
-Ratatta
-Zubat (OMFG HATE HIM!)
-Togepi
-Paras
-Makuhita
-Exeggcute

These aren't like from 1 to 10 my most hated pokemon (1 being the most hated, 10 being the least), it's just some pokemon that came to mind that I just didn't like.

And yes, I do NOT like Groudon and Mewtwo >.<

what?
February 15th, 2007, 09:43 PM
pineco and tyrogue.
they look tooooooooo weird

Jubilation
February 15th, 2007, 10:54 PM
I dislike...Dustox

I dont like its eyes or its body design sorry to say

Lol I think the most hated pokemon so far is Jynx

Zaiku
February 19th, 2007, 11:38 PM
I don't dislike any pokemon... Except for one...
Illumise... Don't ask why, I have no real reason, I just hate it ok... I don't know why but I simply hate it...

Kotowari
February 20th, 2007, 01:11 AM
There are some Pokemon I really don't like

-Grimer/Muk (although Muk was funny in the series)
-Tentacool (they get annoying while surfing XD)
-Chancey (So hard to beat =X)
-Jynx

Hallows
February 20th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Raticate.
Geodude.
Golduck.
Magmar.
Nosepass. XD

Billiken
February 26th, 2007, 02:15 PM
zubat is by far the worst. whenever you went in a cave in r/b you couldn't walk two steps without one popping up. Not only that but a pokemon based on a bat could be sooooo much cooler, i think the overall annoyingness and bad design of zubat make it the worst pokemon ever. Oh ya and ditto. it is a pointless blob. why instead of turning into other pokemon would you not just catch the ones you liked in the first place in fact i have changed my mind and am officiallly calling ditto the worst pokemon ever followed in second by zubat.

Forever
March 3rd, 2007, 04:10 AM
Eevee
Blaziken..
Pretty much all of someone elses favi Pokemon.
But..I dislike others..just can't remembers atm.

Hippo
March 3rd, 2007, 02:34 PM
Nosepass. Dumbest poke ever. And it gets an evo and not some more deserving pokemon like anything out there.
Pikachu, over rated.
Likatounge's evo. Lika is cool. I hate the new poke.

All baby pokemon... They're a pain to evolve because of the friendship crap, and you never can evolve them in time for good moves, they just block egging the poke.

Rinji
March 4th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Hiidoran, elekible and buuburn scare the crap out of me ._. They remind me of REALLY gruesome recurring nightmares I used to have whenever I was sick. Also, I really dislike tentacool and zubat. They get to become SO annoying and finding tentacool after tentacool and zubat after zubat and never anything different gets REALLY monotonous and boring.

Funk
March 4th, 2007, 08:27 PM
I hate Happiny. Really, I do. It's ugly, it's the ONLY 4th gen Pokemon I think has an absolutely horrible name, and it's ugly (x3).

I also have a slight disliking for Blaziken. I think it's ugly, really.

SkyAttack
March 7th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Personally, I respect the Pokemon who are tough to beat. I like the fact that they are so good at their specialty. There are few Pokemon I don't like, but among those are:

*Spinda(seemingly omnipresent and not very cute)
*Loudred and Exploud(the thought of them gives me a headache)
*Zigzagoon and Linoone(again omnipresent and difficult to run away from)
*Mr. Mime(just don't like the way he looks)
*Mankey & Primeape(they're always angry and look like they're about to have a stroke)
*Spoink(don't like the way it looks and bounces around at all)
*Duskull(the way the poor thing looks just gives me the willies!)

I used to not like Cubone, but his story is so sad that I can't help but like him.

Always and Never
March 7th, 2007, 01:22 PM
*gags* Definetely Jynx, Luvdisc, or Delibird.

Piplup_The_Penguin
March 7th, 2007, 02:51 PM
I have a few, actually...

Sceptile - Personally, the animé ruined this pokémon for me (especially with its weird dub voice). It was so overhyped amongst the fandom that it really got to be annoying, enough so that I can't stand Sceptile anymore. Honestly, it's not that great...Blaziken and Swampert are way better.

Mewtwo - I don't suppose this poke's achieved 'hate' status with me quite yet, but still...He's.way.overhyped. Everyone's just like 'OMG; his story iz liek SOOOO heartbreaking!!11! And his psychicnessesses is liek soooo cool!' Cut me a break. It's getting old.

There's a few more, but I don't feel like writing all that out right now, heh XD

C.J.
March 7th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Porygon FTW! I've never liked him!

Zorua
March 7th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Zubat..for the lose. I can't recall how many times bats like these appear like houseflies..it's scary, really. x_x

meow
March 7th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Stupid looking Gloom i just can't stand how it looks it really bugs me. A LOT!

Harmony
March 8th, 2007, 05:05 PM
i dont really know.. the ones i dont favor i jus ignore them lol (after i kick thier buts lol)

Chibaymega12
March 8th, 2007, 05:32 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmm, my least favorite pokemon, never really thought about it, lets see, how about taht red bug poke in dp, it looks wimpy and looks like it doesnt have a gender

Gokey Shuckle
March 9th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Luvdisc. Little bugger is uninspiring to me. It needs to evolve at least. :<

Chibaymega12
March 9th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah, i can see an evo for luvdisc, but yeah, ld is pretty lame with out an evo

Captain Arcane
March 13th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Know, I'm not trying to sound like one of those people that have to be perefect, but I don't have a least favourite Pokemon! I really like Nosepass O.O and its evo!!!! I just like them all. ^_^ or love them all I guess.

Zorua
March 13th, 2007, 02:05 AM
Luvdisc. Little bugger is uninspiring to me. It needs to evolve at least. :<

Agreed, KS. Nothing is worse than a pokemon without an evo. Unless it doesn't really need an evo. D:

But Luvdisc needs it..badly. ;;

mewtwo9999
March 13th, 2007, 10:22 AM
for me its claydol i dont know why i just cant stand that thing

Alakazam17
March 13th, 2007, 06:16 PM
There are a bunch of Pokemon that I just can't stand. Most of them are fairies, coloured pink, or worse yet, both:

Jigglypuff
Clefairy
Marril
Chikorita
Roselia
Buneary

And their evolved/pre-evolved forms as well. None of them make any sense to me. ^_^

Drew
March 13th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I'm not really sure which one I hate the most...
but Wheezing is definatly up there. >_o

I also muchly dislike Roserade... its scares me.

chrome_angel
March 17th, 2007, 07:20 PM
myne would probable have to be.....yanma...i mean, do i REALLY need to explain why i mean come on-who uses him??

Innagadadavida
March 17th, 2007, 07:55 PM
I hate the common ones too. But most of all, I hate Lickitounge...
Seriously, Nintendo, what the hell?

Tangela was my favorite, but his new evolution... Again, what the hell? It's the same thing!!! With some new vines!!! WHAT THE HELL? How does that count as an evolution.

Gulpin
March 19th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Okay....

1.Zubat and Golbat. Annoying! But I do love Crobat...
2.Nosepass and Evo. Obvious...
3.Jynx. UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY UGLY and SCARY
4.EVERY Legendary!!!!!!! Why can you catch them? They are LEGENDS!!!

MUSION
March 22nd, 2007, 03:22 PM
Jynx
Mr. Mime
And nearly every single DP Pokemon.

Nosepass would be better with a different name.

Lunux
March 22nd, 2007, 03:23 PM
Aipom...do i have to say more? it's scary to me.

GrassPokemonTrainer
March 29th, 2007, 06:47 PM
i dnt own a tentacool but i dnt hate them because tehy are water AND poison veryyy cool

i appreciate those sorta things ;)

I HATE BLAZEIKEN at first u say oh cool a fire chik very cute and original BUT THen IT EVOLVES INTO some weird human looking fire thing (it stands erect like a human) how disgusting

Canthinkofaname
April 1st, 2007, 12:19 AM
omg, this thread is perfect. i can take out my anger on the pokemon i hate.
5. Jynx. Not only does this retard creep me out, but i frankly hate it's elements. Ice/Psychic is weak to just so many things and Jynx is hardly a real pokemon with such crappy features.
4. Mr. Mime. I dont know why, but i just detest this guy.
3. Zigzagoon, Rattatata, and Zubat(in caves). These guys are like the tentacools of land.
2. Tentacool. This fridiot (freaking idiot) is always in the water. Whereever i surf, i always run into these guys. They are so annoying and i see no point to them really.
1. Golbat. On like every game there is, the main villain has this pokemon. I cant stand it, because half of my team is usually weak to it or a lower level and they get murdered. It takes 40 tries before i finally beat it.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 1st, 2007, 02:06 AM
Zubat and Magicarp. Oh they are sOO anoying, help me!!

Tiemen
April 1st, 2007, 06:15 AM
i says zubat: he is ugly and annoying

xXPokepinoyXx
April 1st, 2007, 12:29 PM
dang alot of people say zubat and i cant complain XD well my very least is magicap its usless until it evolves.

_Prince_
April 3rd, 2007, 10:53 PM
Magikarp – It is completely useless in everyway.

dragon 122
April 6th, 2007, 03:10 AM
my least favorite pokemon ar
1.kabutops
2.omanyte
3.lileep
4.anorith
its cuz they all evolve late on lv 40
lucky the new fossil pokemon evolve on lv 30

Scarlet Weather
April 6th, 2007, 04:26 AM
Mine is Tangela, followed closely by Sunflora. (Ugh... Tangela's eyes.... they scare the the heck out of me....)

acrof
April 6th, 2007, 04:48 AM
Aren´t all of you forgetting of one???

UNOWN!!!
The worst pokemon ever!
It doesn´t have a evo, only know hidden power, their stats are crap, they have the worst desing in the pokemon history, they are letters! XD

Smarties-chan
April 6th, 2007, 05:27 AM
My least favourite Pokémon are definitely:

1. Manaphy. It's an ugly blue blob. Enough said.
2. Phione. An even uglier blue blob. Need I say more?
3. Slowking. An annoying wannabe Slowbro that isn't even cute/cool. ._.

Those are just my 3 most hated Pokémon, but trust me, I dislike alot more Pokémon, too.

UNOWN!!!
The worstest pokemon ever!
It don´t have a evo, only know hidden power, it´s stats are crap, it has the worst desing in the pokemon history, they are letters! XD
Someone with grammar as bad as yours shouldn't try shoving his opinion down other people's throats like you're doing right now. ._. Well, no one should try shoving their opinion down someone else's throats, but at least you sound alot more convincing when you use proper grammar. ''Worstest'' isn't even a word. <.< Besides, Unown is cute. :3 It might be worthless in battle, but it's still so darn adorable. <3

Captain Arcane
April 6th, 2007, 12:31 PM

UNOWN!!!
It don´t have a evo, only know hidden power, it´s stats are crap, it has the worst desing in the pokemon history, they are letters! XD

Whoa, whoa, whoa, menapuas.....jk lol, first off, I bairly understood what you said, what are desing?????O.o, worstest!!!!! Come on, you can't be sierious?
Well, I like the Unowns, I use them all the time, I think the're are awsome, and mysterious. ^_^

.Bastion
April 6th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Zubat / Tentacool.

I absolutely despise them. Well mostly for the fact that it started off that they would not stop showing up when I was in a cave or the water. Then I started to hate fighting them and then it grew of from there. I think I hate tentacool more than Zu because well, I hate jellyfish...XD

HackinJohn
April 6th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Riachu. I love Pikachu and they pwn. People think that they are weak and that Raichu is all powerful compared to it.
Wake up call *ding* *ding*
IT'S NOT!
Both are Electric and solely electric. Pikachu learns more moves than Riachu, and (since I raise my Pikachus with love and care) they can beat the snot out of a Riachu.

Yoshistar64
April 6th, 2007, 01:35 PM
To tell the truth, I love every Pokemon. Sure, some Pokemon may be annoying, and some say ugly, but why does that give that a reason to HATE it, despise it, criticize it? That's just my opinion.

ck1109
April 6th, 2007, 02:16 PM
oddish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haTE hate HATE it! Why? well lets just say it REALLY annoys me in the safari zone. nuff said.

Obelisk
April 6th, 2007, 02:52 PM
my least favorite pokemon would have to be jynx it is a pretty good pokemon but the design for it is just down right stupid.also Slowking,like Smarties-kun said its just a wannbe Slowbro with a weird scarf thing around its neck.

Lihinel
April 6th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Hands down, its Dunsparce...

UNOWN!!!

Liar! They are great!
(atleast storywise)

omfx___harley
April 6th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Let's see.....

10: Zubat!!! He is SOOO annoying I can't stand him!!!!

9: Porygon, cause thanks to him, pokemon almost was COMPLETELY banned and we can't see porygons 2 or Z now!

8: Cacturne because you-know-who owns one and i always have dreams i kill him (the owner) and Cacturne gets revenge and kills me:(

7: Abra cause they're hard to raise and battle with in fr/lg, in r/b/y, they can learn body slam:knockedou

6: Nosepass and his evo:: they're WEIRD!!!!

5: Unknown, even though they're CUTE they have horrible stats and only know Hidden Power. Mine on crysyal at lv 17 got ko'ed by a lv. 10 wild rattata in 2 hits.

4: Persian cause everyone's all Ohhhh it's all SOO fancy let's ALL show it off (everyone I know at least) and all i have to show for is one at lv. 39 that knows fury swipes, shock wave, bite, and slash and when i tried to show it off, they only liked it for the shock wave and bite. They ignored the high stats that EVERYONE'S persian should have.

3: Slowking: as we all said, a slowbro wannabe that just stinks against a high-power hyper beam :3

2: Jynx it's a stereotype and scares the crap out of me!!

1: LINOONE!!!!! THE MOST ANNOYING THING ON EARTH!!!!!! ITS SPEED SURPASSES ALL EXPECTATIONS BUT IT HAS WEAK STATS EVERYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!! IT'S A TENTACOOL ON LAND!!!!!!! A ZUBAT OUT OF A CAVE!!!!!!! A 3RD GEN RATATTA OR PIDGEY!!!!!!!

Trainer Kat
April 7th, 2007, 05:58 PM
I wouldn't say I hate any Pokemon, but as for my least favorite...
The whole darn Torchic line. They're the only Pokemon I have never raised.
Seriously, I think all three are ugly as sin, though I'm probably the only person in the world who thinks that. O.o
Other than that, I'm either impartial to the Pokemon, or absolutely adore them.

acrof
April 8th, 2007, 05:26 AM
Someone with grammar as bad as yours shouldn't try shoving his opinion down other people's throats like you're doing right now. ._.
You know, I´m not american, I don´t speak english, I speak portuguese.
So if I did something like that, sorry for MY BAD GRAMMAR.:tired:
(yes, I tried to correct)

Back to the topic:

I think linoone is cute, but yes, it sucks in almost every stat.
Zubat and tentacools are annoying, but you only need to use repels, just because they appear everywhere it doesn´t mean they suck.

I hate pokemons that:
-Can´t battle alone (Unown, Magikarp, etc)
-Are extremely ugly (Nosepass and it´s evo, for example)
-are too powerful (some legendaries, for example)

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 8th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Riachu. I love Pikachu and they pwn. People think that they are weak and that Raichu is all powerful compared to it.
Wake up call *ding* *ding*
IT'S NOT!
Both are Electric and solely electric. Pikachu learns more moves than Riachu, and (since I raise my Pikachus with love and care) they can beat the snot out of a Riachu.

Oh man, that hurts xD

My least favorite pokemon has to be Zubat, Magicarp and Tentacool

omfx___harley
April 14th, 2007, 02:29 PM
i also don't like spinda......so flippin annoying......AAAAAH!!!

Brock
April 14th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Oddish is pretty crap, It's generally weak and all over the place.

In Emerald however it's Marill, that thing was literally on every route and really common which made finding it every other fight really annoying.

Pokémon
April 14th, 2007, 06:48 PM
My least favorite is Pokemon Trozei. I personally got bored of it within a few days.

J
April 14th, 2007, 08:16 PM
My least favorite is Pokemon Trozei. I personally got bored of it within a few days.

Plokémen, not Plokémen games. ):

I don't liek Charizards that much. D: *shot'd by mob of Fire-type fans*

Rai
April 15th, 2007, 01:13 PM
For some reason Roselia is my least favorite pokemon. Something about it bothers me... It just doesn't appeal to me.

I also don't like Shedinja that much. They are very annoying to deal with. Especially in the dungeon games D;

Alexandrian
April 15th, 2007, 08:06 PM
ha. my least favorite pokemons are:

-Wheezing
-Arbok
-Any toxic pokemon
-Any sluggy pokemon (<<creepy)

I love all elemental pokemon-

Eternal Nightmare
April 16th, 2007, 01:38 PM
How can you hate Pikachu it is the mascot of POKEMON
anyway I hate
Purugly-ugly
Cherubi-fighting cherry
Shedinja- 1 hp and freaky looking
and Tangrowth-no comment.

FFX383
April 16th, 2007, 01:49 PM
pulsue and miniun, so usless and i hate being paralized,

also magnamite and mageton, steel and paralize i hate it.

Evan_7
April 17th, 2007, 10:07 PM
i cannot stand magmar. the beak freaks me out.

Astinus
April 17th, 2007, 11:25 PM
I must be on of the few then... Well, I'll explain later in this post.

Like others, I also dispise the constant ammounts of Tentacool and Zubat that arise on the map. Many an hour I spent in Mt. Moon, searching for that elusive Clefairy. Just when I thought it was in grasp, a Zubat would arise. It would be close to the same thing for Tentacool. Calmly surfing along, and then here come the Tentacool. Annoying, and a waste of time.

Now, for the one Pokemon that makes me want to poke it with a stick: Togepi. Sure, the little thing was cute in my opinion when it first appeared. Then, I saw in the show how it turned Misty into a bad character. (I know, that was also the writers' fault. But it's more...interesting to blame an egg.) And when the little beast hatched on my Silver game, I saw how worthless it was. It wasn't even born with any attacks! So I shoved it into a box to never look at it again.

EvilDunsparce
April 18th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Most of the cave dwelling Pokemon get on my nerves because of their amazingly high encounter rate...I can't take more than five steps in a cave without running into a zubat or geodude. On the other hand, I like unowns...mostly because I caught a shiny one :P

The Triumvirate
April 20th, 2007, 02:18 PM
Hmm . . .

Magmar
Metapod
Kakuna
Tentacool (although Tentacruel is quite badass)

PiplupRocks
April 21st, 2007, 11:27 AM
IT's got to be porygon.. I heard it gave like over 1000 seizures in japan on its episode.. well actually that was pikachu fault but still.. ( episode name: Electrice Soldier Porygon)

Melody
April 21st, 2007, 11:46 PM
...Nosepass...I dont hate him but he is the ugliest pokemon i have seen since 1st gen

Empass
April 23rd, 2007, 04:01 PM
Bidoof is now annoying me more than any other Pokemon...

♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
April 23rd, 2007, 04:28 PM
the pokemon i hate the most is ZUBAT>: IT is the worst pokemon ever.

Harmony
April 23rd, 2007, 04:31 PM
stupid carvine *Gets on my nerves * with its ugly ness ..

ugly pokemon only stupid team rocket would want it ...

Ichida
April 23rd, 2007, 05:46 PM
All "baby" Pokemon. Utterly useless in battle. >.<

Rai
April 23rd, 2007, 06:17 PM
...Nosepass...I dont hate him but he is the ugliest pokemon i have seen since 1st gen

I agree with you. Nosepass is very ugly. Poor Nosepass D: And his new evolve form isn't any better...

RYOUKI
April 23rd, 2007, 08:22 PM
Feebas the most ugliest pokemon of all
why if it werent for milotic and that its more useful than magikarp and rarity
i'll never bother to even look at it

blindhobo
April 26th, 2007, 10:23 PM
I hate like 80% of the new pokemon from D/P...

Nosepass is the worst. Probably its evolution too (it's got hair under its nostrils...did they think this would get more people to like it?)

Deoxys is probably up for the Worst Legendary Ever Created Award IMO.

Metagross, Dunsparce, the Regis, Blissey, Tyranitar, Skarmory, Dugtrio, etc.

There are more I don't like but I don't want to list them.

And Zubat, Tentacool, Jynx is kewl.

LawLessChaoz
April 27th, 2007, 12:41 AM
Charizard. It's to overated and you can kill it with one attack.

Autaven
April 27th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Any Pokemon which looks mechanical and non mammal like. I like cute things.

omfx___harley
October 21st, 2007, 05:25 AM
I also hate Spiritomb cuz its so hard to kill!

Monzae
October 21st, 2007, 05:28 AM
Any Pokemon which looks mechanical and non mammal like. I like cute things.

Amen.

IMO though, I hate hate HATE Deoxys and any 00ber Pokemon with a passion, because people flog them and think that they'll be the best by using Pokemon that obviously obliterate other ones.. :pirate:

Shiraishi
October 21st, 2007, 05:59 AM
I hate Dragonite. I'm starting to like him again, but he really disappointed me when I took the effort to train him in Crystal. Salamence ftw <3

Espeon Master
October 21st, 2007, 06:57 AM
I will always and forever hate Luvdisc. Useless and has such a boring design.

I also dislike a lot of the newer evolutions they added in D/P.

Monzae
October 21st, 2007, 06:59 AM
I will always and forever hate Luvdisc. Useless and has such a boring design.

I also dislike a lot of the newer evolutions they added in D/P.

HA!

Luvdisc epicfailed.

And you're right.
The newer the gens are, the more they suck.

parallelzero
October 21st, 2007, 07:24 AM
Please don't bump threads over a month old. ^^;