PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Universe topic

furrypaws16
February 7th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Well, anyways, I'll post my basic character's info here, and update, as I go along.

Name: Furrypaws
Level: 10
Race: Beast
Class: Hunter
Description: Wearing shorts and the undershirt, I have reddish-orange hair (somewhat spiky).

Post here if you want to be in my group sometime.

Also, I don't mind if you post negative things about the game, or if you post that you hate it. Just try to have some meaning other than DIS GAME SUX!!!!111!!!1!!11!!!1!!!!2

It gets really annoying when I get booted out of a group because I don't have scape dolls. I know how to dodge, and I have plenty of healing items. Who else feels the same way?

Warheart
February 7th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Dude I was the biggest nerd for PSO on the dreamcast, and Gamecube, but haven't checked out this title yet, so I can't really comment.

Alot of people aren't saying such great stuff about it, and supposably alot of the qualities I loved about PSO where taken out of this game.

furrypaws16
February 7th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Okey dokey then. Yes, some of the things in the game that I LOVED from PSO were taken out.

However, one thing is certain. If you buy this game, make sure you get online with it, or you've wasted your money. Also, try to get some of your friends online.