PDA

View Full Version : May? Misty? HIKARI!

PokeMaster47
February 9th, 2007, 04:26 PM
Am I the only one who thinks that the new female character (Hikari in Shinnou) is more pretty than The other 2 combined? w00t!

Yami Rui
February 9th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Hikari will become a good looking women when she reaches adulthood. Of course one of the major reasons she is attractive at this point is because of how much of her body is revealed without clothing. {Her miniskirt for a example}

mrplanters
February 9th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Uhh well i'm not really attracted to cartoon characters soo.... uhh let's end this post.

PokeMaster47
February 9th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Hikari will become a good looking women when she reaches adulthood. Of course one of the major reasons she is attractive at this point is because of how much of her body is revealed without clothing. {Her miniskirt for a example}

I heard that X) and frankly... I prefer Anime girls from thr real thing. DONT MAKE A BIG DEAL OF IT!

Yami Rui
February 9th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I heard that X) and frankly... I prefer Anime girls from thr real thing. DONT MAKE A BIG DEAL OF IT!

Duh your 14, it's common for young teenagers to prefer girls on animated TV shows {Espically anime} rather than the main thing. If your older {Around 16 and older} then you don't feel that attraction towards fictional girls since your being more educated, and will get into more in a relationship {If you have one}.

I don't get the Big Deal Of it?

GrassMaster
February 9th, 2007, 08:12 PM
I prefer the Anime girls... OH! Who am I kidding... I LOVE EM' heheh :) Frankly, I don't see the big deal :P Hohahaha!

Pazuzu
February 10th, 2007, 05:59 AM
This would be better fitting in the Pokémon TV show forum, as it's mainly related to the Anime.

~moved~

Aegis
February 10th, 2007, 06:00 AM
I prefer to obsess over more alive looking girls (like Trance Gemini)

But to answer your question, I think May is the prettiest of them all. She's my all time favorite, but I do prefer Hikari over Misty.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 10th, 2007, 08:16 AM
*feels uncomfortable* umm I think that Hikari is better than May and Misty, I didn't like Misty and May is okay, but the characters are suppose to get better though

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

C.J.
February 10th, 2007, 11:20 AM
It's stupid to think you're the only one who thinks that...

Charaxes
February 10th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Let's keep it civil, people. Hikari looks fine, but from what I've heard on her personality, it rather keeps me away. Anyway, moot point. And don't flame like that, C.J.

Thank you.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 10th, 2007, 03:57 PM
C.J did it ever occurred to you that I was the only female that posted in this thread. Wouldn't you feel a bit uncomfortable if a bunch of girls made a thread just like this with ash, Brock or Tracey being hott or good looking I bet you will feel uncomfortable right?. The same way how a female doesn't want to hear a bunch of males talk about other females and there looks that goes for the male also

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Platypus234
February 10th, 2007, 04:08 PM
The only reason people like her is because of her miniskirt, or because they blindly like anything that is new. Those who aren't distracted by mere pieces of clothing and actually look at her see nothing special, because that's just it. She is nothing special. Especially not when compared to May, appearance or personalitywise.

There is no reason they shouldn't have just kept May when five of the six current main characters are all from R/B/Y. This hypocrisy led me to stop watching the anime altogether.

Warheart
February 10th, 2007, 06:15 PM
No, you're defienitly not the only person that thinks that...

She's not really that pretty, even for a cartoon character, but meh...

Yeah, I'd agree about it being her short skit that makes people like her

Zaiku
February 10th, 2007, 06:42 PM
I don't really find her pretty, nor do I find any type of cartoon character, because they are just drawings...

Also, practically every Pokemon female character is wearing a miniskirt.
Don't they ever wear regular pants!?

Again, I'm not one who judges somebody's looks by their clothing so yeah... She is just a drawing...

EDIT: OH YEAH! MY 100th POST!!! YES!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about that...

dannichols
February 10th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Well I say that they are all cute, and they have a great personality. I like May's design and I like Hikari because she's adoring.

Harmony
February 10th, 2007, 08:08 PM
hikari needs to take those yellow things off first then i guess so , misty was the ugliest at times (like b4 the outfit change)

Miss Reyna
February 10th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I fine Hikari's outfit really cute and nice compares to May's and Misty's. I not sure about which one is more attractive since this is a bit unconfortable too but I just love Hikari's outfit because of the combination of the pink and black. Dark and bright. Just so coolie. Then the hat on top is great!!! Pink. Cute.

As of personity I have to agree with Dark Charaxes. From what I have gather from pics on Serebii and what her pokemon are then I have to say that they gave Hakari the cute personity and cute pokemon. Which is something strange from after what I read about May and how many had fear they were going to give her just many cute pokemon which it seen that they didn't and I am glad because that means we got to see Torchic evolve. Still it seems like they are doing that to Hikari.

misty_fanboy
February 11th, 2007, 12:03 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that the new female character (Hikari in Shinnou) is more pretty than The other 2 combined? w00t!no, she annoys me(seasons pass and the wound made when misty left hasnt healed)
and in a bathing suit I find misty rather atractive...okay all the time I find her atractive

Jim
February 13th, 2007, 01:15 PM
I find it funny how May and Hikaris Parents let them travel alone with a 15 Year old and a 21 year old...

misty_fanboy
February 13th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I find it funny how May and Hikaris Parents let them travel alone with a 15 Year old and a 21 year old...

espicialy a 21 one year old like brock.... xd

FireChild
February 13th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I prefer the Anime girls as opposed to the actual girls. AKA= Hikari's H-O-T, spells, SMOKIN'! Check out that MiniSkirt?

PS: Not as sweet as Misty's Swimsuit. 2 piece, score!

Idiot!
February 15th, 2007, 06:46 AM
I hate Hikari. The only good thing I find about Hikari is her name. Anything else seems to be bad or very bad.

Auron
February 15th, 2007, 11:06 AM
How is her personality ?? I'm curious...

funnykid
March 3rd, 2007, 07:25 AM
Actually, I like Hikari more than May, but I like Misty the most. May came off as a timid and shy character who later developed into a stronger person, both mentally and physically. Hikari, on the other hand, is more confident (albeit naive at times) from the beginning and seems to make the best of every situation. Her optimistic attitude is what makes her more charming (at least for me). Last, but certainly not least, Misty was a stable, reliable, dependable, and strong-willed character who provided support for Ash whenever he was in need throughout the entire first three journeys (Indigo, Orange League, and Johto). Misty always knew how to differentiate between times when Ash needed her for help and times when he needed to learn to face his problems and stand up on his own. Moreover, through her travels with Ash and Brock, we see her develop from a bratty little sister from the Cerulean gym who was afraid of bug Pokemon into a mature character who conquered her fears (i.e. Gyrados) and became a leader. Overall, I like Hikari more than May, but I like Misty the most for reasons stated above. Just my two cents. :)

calvin_hobbes85
January 26th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Misty is hot and sexy ,May is hot and sexy but Misty is more hot and Dawn is pretty but not hot. I would do Misty and May.

Drew
January 26th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Haha, I do think she's prettier, yes.

Character design-wise, Hikari really is my favorite out of the three.
She doesn't look quite as plain as the other two, in my opnion.

Still, the fact that she looks neat is the only thing I really like about her, other than that, she sorta.. annoys me to no end. nn;

.Azelf
January 27th, 2008, 02:51 AM
Yes, she is an okay character. Though people say she is annoying, but she isn't anymore.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
January 27th, 2008, 11:02 AM
30 days of lifespan! Please don't revive fossils.