PDA

View Full Version : My cat died.....

Chesters_love
February 15th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Plz....Im sad...if you want the long stoory please tell me.

Jolty-kun
February 15th, 2007, 03:39 PM
This should really really go in OC, I think I'm gonna report it.
And it's really sad to hear about your cat, my Dog had to get put to sleep last week.
But if you don't want to tell the whole story to everyone, I reccomend we close this and have what you just said in your signature.
But again, sorry about your cat, I have lost a lot of pets, I know how you feel. x__x;

Arcanine
February 15th, 2007, 06:57 PM
As Jolty said, this goes in OC. And sorry to hear about your cat.

*Moved*

Drummershuff
February 16th, 2007, 01:54 PM
I never had a 'proper' animal before the cat I got given in August last year, and someone saying "It's just an animal, gosh." isn't something I would agree with. If you're really close to animal it can be just as important to you as a human or friend.

I'm really sorry to hear about your cat's death-- I know I'd be really upset if anything happened to cat, although, you probably had yours a lot longer than mine and were really close. I guess you've just got to look on the bright side of the situation. ^^

Virtual Headache
February 16th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Chesters_love, I feel very sorry about your cat.
I've had many pets already and I always grew very attached to them.
I still feel sad, that they aren't here anymore, even though it's been a while since their death.

Drifblim
February 16th, 2007, 04:34 PM
You know, I've been saddened by the loss of pets as well.

My mother had two bulldogs she obtained from a rescue mission. Although one of them bit me when he first arrived, they got very attached to me over time. I haven't thought much of them passing on, but now I feel lonely again....

Perhaps I'll get a bulldog of my own when I buy my own flat in a couple of years.

Cloud_boy
February 16th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Try not to think about you cat's death, instead, think how happy he/she made you during his/her time with you.

Chesters_love
February 17th, 2007, 10:37 AM
yeah...thanks...he was only 4 years old..he died in pain and I feel like its all my fault........even though its not,he died from a blood clot.

Chikara
February 17th, 2007, 02:11 PM
You can't blame yourself ;o;

What happened? You said he died in pain, my Boxer dog for 7 years died from internal bleeding, and he died a few years ago, so I do feel bad for you..

Kylie-chan
February 18th, 2007, 04:35 PM
-hugs- I'm sorry, that must be horrible, and I imagine you're being inundated with loads of stuff about 'a better place'. ._. Unless you ran over him with a tractor and then shot him with a gun, I doubt it's your fault. As long as you cared for him and loved him and gave him the best life you could, then that's all you can do, and maybe one day you'll be reunited. ^_^ Four is too young to die, my cat is two... >_<

nicoleb
February 18th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Aw, I'm very sorry to hear about your cat. Especially if it was a ginger one. My cat, Tabs, died about six months ago and I was very sad about it. I hope your cat died peacefully.

Chesters_love
February 19th, 2007, 06:50 AM
..........thank you guys.my cat is a siamese..erm was a siamese.he died of heart failure at about 5:00 a clock in the morning..he wasn't even strong enough for pain medicine..the stuff killed him.

LilCuteThing
February 20th, 2007, 02:14 PM
I'm so sorry that's terrible.

Captain Arcane
February 25th, 2007, 02:45 AM
I agree 100% with that, and I am extremely sad to hear about your cat, get well soon! ^_^

I never had a 'proper' animal before the cat I got given in August last year, and someone saying "It's just an animal, gosh." isn't something I would agree with. If you're really close to animal it can be just as important to you as a human or friend.

I'm really sorry to hear about your cat's death-- I know I'd be really upset if anything happened to cat, although, you probably had yours a lot longer than mine and were really close. I guess you've just got to look on the bright side of the situation. ^^

Chesters_love
March 4th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Thank you guys so much.I just got his ashes back,we don't bury our cats.
Ive had 4 cats including chester that have died.
Thats why I changed my username too.

Rinji
March 4th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Awww, I'm so sorry about your cat :( Losing a pet really can be just like losing a family member.

Bkue
March 4th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Sorry to hear about that :( And I seriously have to disagree on the quote "Its just an animal, gosh" You can grow super attached to animals. Just think of the good times, How he made you laugh.

My dog, Ya-Ya is actually very funny. She seems to understand what we say. She has an attitude too :laugh: I'll give you an example here: A few days before christmas my mom came home from shopping at target. When she got home I asked her if she got a christmas present for Ya-Ya. When she said she had not Ya-Ya huffed loudly. Ever since then she has huffed whenever we say something she doesnt like XD.

Chesters_love
March 8th, 2007, 04:57 AM
funny!thank you.Chester was a good boy.He slept alot,but heres an example:

One day I was on the computer(POKECOMMUNTY!)and chester comes zipping down the hall chirping and he almost hits a wall.He was crazy,Hed gallop down the hall and chirp for no reson what so ever.Still makes me laugh!