PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed

22sa
February 16th, 2007, 09:58 AM
For those whom have played one or more Need For Speed games before, which ones are your favourites as of yet?

Jari
February 16th, 2007, 02:34 PM
My favorites are PU, MW and HP2. And V-rally is not NFS. It's a nice game though.

Tony Montana
February 28th, 2009, 04:54 AM
Most Wanted and Carbon are my favourites, along with Underground and Underground 2.

Avey
February 28th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Most Wanted and Carbon, definitely. Both great games to play and definitely made me kill at least a hundred hours of my life. ProStreet was a failure though; I was really disappointed with the way it turned out. Undercover looks pretty promising from what I've seen, but I still have to get it so I can't make a verdict on it.

22sa
March 4th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Really? I liked Prostreet better than Carbon. Prostreet had nice custimization and drifting was more reality-based. 887 HP Mitsubushi Evolution IX MR-EDITION rofl!

Both games are too easy however.

Undercover was interesting, I liked the city, girl, and plot... but it was too easy. You could beat the game with your starting car.

Razer302
March 5th, 2009, 07:54 AM
Most Wanted is my favourite out of all the NFS games, I preferred the cars in it and the customizations. Underground II was also a good game, I loved the city in it.

V Rally, wow that really takes me back, first racing game I ever played.

BHwolfgang
March 5th, 2009, 08:00 AM
The only Need for Speed games I have ever played was Hot Pursuit. It was more addicting than I could've imagined.

Azzurra
March 7th, 2009, 04:07 PM
I loved "Most Wanted" the most. I adored how you could have the opportunity to race against bosses/rivals without racing their friends as well, and I also loved the cop chases.

.Fenris
April 6th, 2009, 04:21 AM
One vote for NFS:HS, seriously? The game is the most moddable (I've found 2009 Camaros and heck, even motorcycles.) and (Both Cop and Perp modes) for it's time, the best police chase model. (IE Units lay out spikes/roadblock, join pursuit when the perp goes by, not when you order them, and they actually try to stop the perp on their own.) Seriously, it's not exactly up to par with today's games, but it's a ton of fun.

Haza
April 6th, 2009, 05:22 AM
Most wanted would be the best. I liked being the cop.

.EJ
April 6th, 2009, 11:05 AM
I liked Underground 2 the most. It was pretty nice.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³
April 6th, 2009, 11:31 AM
I'm sorry, but Need For Speed is the worst racing game series I have ever played to me. The worst one I have ever played was Underground 2. Gran Turismo = FTW!

EDIT:
My favorites are PU, MW and HP2. And V-rally is not NFS. It's a nice game though.
V-Rally are the makers of Need For Speed & Test Drive.

22sa
April 17th, 2009, 09:28 PM
I'm sorry, but Need For Speed is the worst racing game series I have ever played to me. The worst one I have ever played was Underground 2. Gran Turismo = FTW!
I agree, kinda, for its realism, but it's only for PS... =/ while NFS had PC versions.

AussiePower
April 17th, 2009, 09:54 PM
I agree the NFS games are unrealistic but they are ok because of the customisations and eveything. I think Underground 2 is one of the better ones i played. The best thing about them is customizing cars. (that's why i like Underground 2)

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³
April 18th, 2009, 10:14 AM
I agree, kinda, for its realism, but it's only for PS... =/ while NFS had PC versions.

I agree the NFS games are unrealistic but they are ok because of the customisations and eveything. I think Underground 2 is one of the better ones i played. The best thing about them is customizing cars. (that's why i like Underground 2)
Oh, It doesn't matter if a racing game is realistic or not in my opinion. I mean more features like Forza & Gran Turismo. If a game gets too realistic, I will play that game less. It also feels like Need For Speed rush through their development to me. After when you complete story mode with NFS games, there is nothing really to do, much like Test Drive games. But I somehow like Test Drive more, probley because of more entertainment, better characters and better storline in my opinion. The Test Drive series have been out longer then the Need For Speed series. But somehow, Test Drive games commonly gets overlooked. I know I have a Xbox 360 and all the Forza games, but I don't have a PS3 or PS2. But I still like the Gran Turismo series more then the Forza Motorsport series. Even if I had a Playstation 3, there will be only a few games I would like.