PDA

View Full Version : For all hackers and players

bobhacks
February 16th, 2007, 10:40 AM
How many of you actually put the hacked Roms onto your GBA?
Or do you just try them out on your PC?

Just wanted to know :rambo:

Hideki~kun
February 16th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I don't, personally... I just enjoy them on my computer.

*Shinigami*
February 16th, 2007, 11:38 AM
I would love to, but its not an option since a cheap effective flash cartridge that will playback PKMN roms without any patching that will be delivered to the UK isn't something I come across often. ^^;;

living_in_doubt
February 16th, 2007, 01:32 PM
i play them on my pc and i also have a gba emulator on my psp so i play them on there

Silver11
February 16th, 2007, 11:45 PM
i play im currently playing Leaf Green

ryo123
February 17th, 2007, 11:06 AM
i am going to buy a flash cartrige for my bday

ck1109
March 1st, 2007, 08:22 AM
why blow loads of money on a flash cartridge? i just play them on my pc

radaru89
March 1st, 2007, 04:47 PM
why blow loads of money on a flash cartridge? i just play them on my pc

flash cards are good to have if you do not really use the computer very often or if you travel often, or just want to take the games with you
i would put the games onto D.S but i dont have a flash card so for now i use them on the computer, once i get a flash card then i will do oboth

marz
March 1st, 2007, 04:56 PM
I dont have a GBA, therefore it's Emulator strictly.

radaru89
March 1st, 2007, 05:46 PM
I dont have a GBA, therefore it's Emulator strictly.

now, there is an exceptional reason for hacks only, lol

nathanok
March 1st, 2007, 05:51 PM
I wish i had a flash cartridge, then i could bring my gba games where ever i go. I was wondering is there such things as a empty gba cartridge or would you need to save over the original.

Zurenriri
March 1st, 2007, 07:55 PM
If I ever get around to finishing Purple & Topaz, a few friends of mine want me to put them on flash cards... shame they're so EXPENSIVE:disappoin

KDE King
March 6th, 2007, 07:18 PM
I wanna play them on my DS or GBA with my supercard, but am having issues, as soons as I get 15 posts I need to make links I will make a topic and place a link...

Trace
March 7th, 2007, 08:09 AM
I would play hacks on my GBA, if I had a flash cart. But I don't even have enough money to put Pokemon Red on it. :laugh:

Christos
March 7th, 2007, 10:37 AM
If I ever get around to finishing Purple & Topaz, a few friends of mine want me to put them on flash cards... shame they're so EXPENSIVE:disappoin

They're not expensive, the 512M one I bought cost the same as a GBA game from a store. I even got another one for free by mistake. XD
If you want to sell those games you have to sell them more expensive if you want any profit.

Absolitude
March 7th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Hacks are good and all, but until i get a some money to make my own cartridge so i can finally have a gigabite, or however much is one the ds to play as many pokemon games i want on one cartridge, it's staying on my PC.

flames
April 2nd, 2007, 12:48 AM
I play em on my psp (pm me to see if urs can)

Hiidoran
April 5th, 2007, 05:01 PM
I play them on both. I try it on the computer first, if I like them I will put them on my flash cart. And Christos is right, the 512 and similar ones cost about the same price as you would pay in a store.XD

LawLessChaoz
April 12th, 2007, 06:45 PM
I'n going to buy a flash thingy but for now I play on my laptop.

Shiny_Latios
April 13th, 2007, 11:30 AM
On my PSP i have a GBA emulator as i am a loyal custom firmware fan GO D_A anyway on topic i onl ystick on those quite far in like Shiny Gold

linkinpark187
April 13th, 2007, 11:35 AM
i stick strictly to pc because, quite frankly, i have no GBA or DS and not anywhere near enough money to afford the flash carts right now. it would be nice, but i just can't do it right now.

wtfman880
April 11th, 2009, 08:18 AM
I wish i had a flash cartridge, then i could bring my gba games where ever i go. I was wondering is there such things as a empty gba cartridge or would you need to save over the original.

1. GBA cartriges (The "writable" ones are overpriced.HUGELY.
2. Saving over a game is impossible.Its like a CD-R.Write, no Erase.Read Only.Now if we could IPS patch existing games...

They're not expensive, the 512M one I bought cost the same as a GBA game from a store. I even got another one for free by mistake. XD
If you want to sell those games you have to sell them more expensive if you want any profit.

Where do you get them?
Cheapest I've saw:63$ for the 512.
Ha. Fat Chance I have money like that to blow.
Ha.

Micro SD
April 11th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Computer, because it doesn't cost me a dime. Plus, the cartridges sound like their a bit hard to find.

Blazichu
April 12th, 2009, 05:39 AM
Do not revive threads that are nearly 2 years old...

*Locks*