PDA

View Full Version : I going to start plying again

Cartmic
April 28th, 2004, 12:02 AM
:D I was realy sad when wizards stoped doing the pokemon ccg, but I then found out someone else is doing it now.
Can someone tell me the latest deck that are in the shops at the moment. :D

Bullados
April 28th, 2004, 11:30 AM
there have been 4 sets released since Wizards was forced out of the game. I will also list the most sought after cards from each set to make it easier for you:
EX: Ruby and Saphire (Blaziken Firestarter, Gardevoir, Delcatty #5)
EX: Sandstorm (Rare Candy, Gardevoir ex)
EX: Dragons (Rayquaza ex, holo Salamence)
EX: Team Magma vs Team Aqua (all of the starter-ex, Walrein, Manectric, Lanturn, Aggron)

Pokedragonfire
April 28th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Oooh I have a holo salamence, it is really cool!

Scyther5
April 28th, 2004, 05:52 PM
Well, there are the Newest ones Team Magma and Team Aqua decks, and new Team M/A booster packs. Also all the new sets have been donr by Nintendo and there really good too. I would Recomend Getting the Magma Deck, I have both but I use the Magma deck more because Ive had better luck with it.

Cartmic
April 29th, 2004, 02:38 AM
thanx for the help. the deck I bought last was one of wizards sky ridge decks.

AJHalliwell
May 6th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Hm- I might get back into collecting. Locally, battling was never very popular. But I might get into collecting the cards, so I may pointlessly put them in a binder somewhere.
I bought 3 packs- (magma/aqua, sandstorm, and ruby/sapphire) and I noticed a new perk- There's two holographics in these packs! And I got two of the same card. At first i thought "Crud- fakes!" then I just said, "aw'well, was only getting'm to see what the new series looks like anyway"
Hm, whats the difference between Magma/Aqua? Personally Fires never been to appealing.

Pogiforce-14
May 7th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Guess what, I have Jirachi for Magma Aqua! H's a holo, number 97/95. This could only mean that he's like a secret rare like that rocket Riachu is supposed to be! Cool! He should be on the list of wanted magma/aqua cards.

pichbob
May 18th, 2004, 10:35 PM
there have been 4 sets released since Wizards was forced out of the game. I will also list the most sought after cards from each set to make it easier for you:
EX: Ruby and Saphire (Blaziken Firestarter, Gardevoir, Delcatty #5)
EX: Sandstorm (Rare Candy, Gardevoir ex)
EX: Dragons (Rayquaza ex, holo Salamence)
EX: Team Magma vs Team Aqua (all of the starter-ex, Walrein, Manectric, Lanturn, Aggron)
what do you meen forced?