PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Ewan

Ytnim
April 28th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Just thought I'd try a new Rp.
It is the future and a war is raging in the region of Ewan. It is a new region and newly discovered. It is just one huge island. At the moment the island is divided into three major areas. To the west is Johto controlled, east is Kanto and a small part at the north is Hoen. Heres a weird pic I made. It doesn't show any detail just a general idea of the areas controlled. (its not really round).
http://www.angelfire.com/un/erif/ewan_map
The People of Kanto and Johto are fighting over it. Hoen is a neutral force but Kanto and Johto swap constantly from being Hoen's allie and enemy and sometimes they both are enemies to Hoen (I'll make a post when they change). No limit to people in this Rp. Each region has an air force, an army and a navy. You must choose to be in one but you must pokemon of that type of what you are in. A flying type for the air force, water type for the navy and a ground type for the army. We are new recruits to a region of your choice and have only two pokemon each including the one required for your defence force. You may capture pokemon but they are hard to find because of the war. If you are in Kanto your first two pokemon can only be those found in Kanto but others that you capture can be from any region. Towns are only found in the back regions of the controlled areas. There are scattered pokemon centers along the edges of no mans land which serve all sides, although some centers are guarded by one region, allowing only that region access, and all are protected from any region attacks. Set out your form like this:
Defence Force:
Pokemon:

Name: Daniel Hunter (AKA Danny)
Region: Hoen
Defence Force: Air Force
Pokemon: Salamence, Blaziken

charizard_ma
April 28th, 2004, 02:21 AM
name:mike
reigon:hoenn
D.F.:air force
pkmn:charizard, pikachu

innocent_fox
May 20th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Name: Foxworth Kabania (aka Fox)
Region: Johto
Defence Force: army
Pokemon: Umbreon, Espeon

Ytnim
May 21st, 2004, 12:40 AM
please dont bring up old posts, I have readjusted this and made this in a newer thread. You might have been from the old pokecommunity but don't bring back dead Rps, the mods don't like it. If a mod sees this, please lock or delete this thread.

Miss Reyna
May 21st, 2004, 02:43 AM
hey can i join?
Name: renia isabella
Region: kanto
Defence Force: army
Pokemon: ninetails and camerurt

Ytnim
May 21st, 2004, 03:30 AM
I said in my last post that this is dead, meaning don't post in it.