PDA

View Full Version : Rawful. Pokemon trainer.

Horrorshow
February 19th, 2007, 08:17 PM
So, as it turns out, I got bored and started to sketch some lame ideas for a trainer character. Came out with something mediocre, so I proceeded to color it. Sorry sorry 'bout the messiness/inaccuracies.

(See attachment for image, I'm not entirely sure how to include it in the post. :])

He should have an appropriately silly name. :0
Like Janet Reno.

Forest Grovyle
February 20th, 2007, 06:43 AM
I think this is pretty cool! I actually like the sketchiness of it, it adds to the picture. :) The shading on the face is very nice.

I'm not sure about the angle of the hand holding the Pokéball - it looks like it could be a bit off. But everything else looks fine. ^^

--FG

Horrorshow
February 20th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Much obliged! :]

And 'bout the hand? It is off. I could've fixed it, but I wasn't in the mood at the time to be very precise about the anatomy and whatnot. Though I think when I'm moar dedicated to what I'm doing, I make sure to fix them little problems. But thanks for you input!

The Wolf
February 20th, 2007, 03:09 PM
He looks very nice. Great job!

Horrorshow
February 21st, 2007, 03:41 PM
Thanks there, Wolf!

I've been some playing around with this character lately, just sketching around and stuff.
I think that when I get a bit of time I'll color a few of the sketches and upload them here. :0

Horrorshow
February 25th, 2007, 01:37 PM
'Nother quick, messy sketch. :0

http://i9.tinypic.com/2nr205d.jpg