View Full Version : Whats your favorite Villin of all time?

February 22nd, 2007, 10:28 AM
if you could choose your most favorite villin of all time who or what would it be? mine has to be out of http://www.absoluteanime.com/yu-gi-oh/thumbs/_seto.jpg and sephiroth

February 22nd, 2007, 11:32 AM

for sure.

and Ganondorf.

February 22nd, 2007, 11:36 AM

for sure.

and Ganondorf.
Why those? any reason man?

February 22nd, 2007, 12:19 PM
Ganon as a whole.

He's always different. At times he is deep, at time he is pure evil, at times he is manical.

I also loved how his voice would change during the animated series.

February 22nd, 2007, 4:37 PM
My favorite is probably Metal Sonic from sonic the hedgehog or Illidan Stormrage from World of Warcraft, I also like Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts.

February 22nd, 2007, 4:50 PM
of all time?.....either,...:
Sigma from the megaman x series
Sephiroth (no need to desribe where he's from,lol)
at one point,shadow the hedghog
at another point,Knuckles the echinda
Cell(from the good 'o DBZ....he was more cool than evil IMO)
Onslaught from (X-men)
Apocolypse from (X-men)

yea,they all tied for me..lol

February 22nd, 2007, 8:19 PM
Alma (F.E.A.R.)

She's about it really. I'm not even sure if she counts.

Ichigo Flash
February 23rd, 2007, 12:12 PM

Ganon as a whole - Zelda series
Andross - Starfox series
Nagi - Mai-Otome. He's so young yet so damn evil and manipulative.

February 23rd, 2007, 12:47 PM
Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts. He's a heartless, manipulative bastard with no regard for anyone but himself and absolutely owns at fighting, despite his element being flowers. I'd go on, but then I'd just end up rambling and this post would be 1000 words or something. And no one cares that much. XD;

And would Kratos count, from Tales of Symphonia? He's a villain for a good half the game, even if he (technically) starts out and ends up good. :x

February 23rd, 2007, 2:28 PM
That jake of blades guy from fable was pretty cool..I liked his mask. >_>

February 23rd, 2007, 6:36 PM
I wanted to write an essay about Ganon, but I didn't thin kthat anyone would want to read it.

February 23rd, 2007, 9:41 PM
That jake of blades guy from fable was pretty cool..I liked his mask. >_>

Yeah Jack of Blades was a very good nemisis. I cant wait for Fable 2.

Anyway my favorite villans would be

Gravemind - Halo (Omnisents)
Overmind - Starcraft (Same)
Kerrigan - Starcraft (She was a very powerfull infested Terran)
Vlad - Max payne 2 (So freaken hard to kill)
Nicole horne - Max payne 1 (Timed to kill)
Ripto - Spyro 2 (A classic boss from a classic game)
Gary - red/ blue (You face your nemisis one last time)
Smith - Matrix (WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE)
Goth - Silverwing (Okay this is from a book but still he wont die)
Apoclymon - Digimon season 1 (okay when I was a kid I hated Apoclymon since he was such a good antagonist)

I have lots more antagonists but I cant think of any more at the moment.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
February 23rd, 2007, 9:50 PM
I wanted to write an essay about Ganon, but I didn't thin kthat anyone would want to read it.
I would. :/

Anyway, my favourite is Gruntilda from B-K & B-T. So clichéd, barely original, stereotyped. She's so cool. XD

Digimon Kaiser
February 24th, 2007, 10:53 AM
Let's see

King K. Rool- Donkey Kong [Creepy, but fun to kill every single game]

Black Doom- Shadow the Hedgehog [Alien antagonists are cool]

Bowser- Mario [Classic]

Sephiroth- Final Fantasy VII [Best... villain.. EVER!]

The Seven Great Demon Lords (Daemon Super Mega, Beelzemon, Barbamon, Lilithmon, Leviamon, Lucemon Chaos Mode, and Belphemon Rage Mode)- Digimon World DS/Digimon Savers: Another Mission [Tough to beat in Digimon World DS, but the actual main villains in Digimon Savers: Another Mission]

Mewtwo- Pokemon [Only evil until the end of the First Movie]

Xemnas- Kingdom Hearts II [STILL.. CAN'T.. BEAT HIM!]

February 24th, 2007, 12:35 PM

I dont really have any except for him!EVIL!

February 24th, 2007, 1:20 PM
My favorit villians?

RAAM- Gears of War
Green Eye- Lost Planet
Bowser- Super Mario

That is it.

February 24th, 2007, 8:53 PM
Favorite villains, eh? Heehee, I'm gonna have fun with this!

1. Luca Blight - Genso Suikoden II
Luca is, without a doubt, my favorite "pure" villain. The guy's a lunatic, plain and simple. Who else burns villages to the ground and slaughters civilians for no reason other than sheer boredom? Nobody, that's who. Plus, aside from the Beast Rune, which he only has because it's an heirloom in his family, he doesn't seem to have any supernatural abilities. He's literally just a crazy guy with a sword.

Not to mention, he had the coolest end of any villain ever written.

The guy plows through 3 parties of 6 fighters each (18 in total), gets shot by about 20~ish archers, musters up enough energy to have a one-on-one duel with the protagonist, and then bleeds to death. That, ladies and gentlement, is how real men die.

2. The Transcendent One - Planescape: Torment
This guy...I don't know if you could really call him a "villain". While he's definitely the main antagonist of the game (And quite an awesome one at that), calling him a villain depends on how you look at him.

The Transcendent One is different from every other villain I've encountered. He is not a creature hellbent on world destruction; he has no interest in ruling anything; his motivation is not revenge against the multiverse for some wrong they have done unto him. All he wants, simply, is to be left alone.

The Transcendent One (TTO) is a part of the game's protagonist, separated from him long ago by the night hag Ravel. He is his Mortality, given flesh. Having been bound to The Nameless One (TNO) for so long, when TTO was separated from him, it attained its own consciousness. And it sought to remain its own being. Inevitably, however, since he was part of TNO, eventually his counterpart would seek to reunite with him.

So TTO sends out pseudo-demon things called Shadows to repeatedly kill TNO (Having been split from his mortality, he can no longer truly die. And I'm far too lazy to explain what the Shadows really are [It's quite awesome and manly]) to keep him away.

Oh and let's not forget how he mercilessly slaughters your entire party at the end of the game. Literally. All dead.

I like The Transcendent One better than Luca, in terms of character. But he's hard to truly classify as a "villain", per se, which is why Luca's still #1 to me >_>

February 25th, 2007, 3:43 AM
Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts. He's a heartless, manipulative bastard with no regard for anyone but himself and absolutely owns at fighting, despite his element being flowers. I'd go on, but then I'd just end up rambling and this post would be 1000 words or something. And no one cares that much. XD;

And would Kratos count, from Tales of Symphonia? He's a villain for a good half the game, even if he (technically) starts out and ends up good. :x

I forgot about Andross.

CATS or whatever is the guy in Zero wing XD

Ganondorf / Ganon is just evil.

February 25th, 2007, 6:29 AM
There are simply too many villains to choose from. <.< Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Axel from the Kingdom Hearts series are totally awesome, but so are Kefka, (Final Fantasy VI. Who doesn't love that evil laughter?) Kuja (Final Fantasy IX) and Sephiroth (Only because of the fire-proof hair, mind you. =P). I guess I can take Axel and Demyx out of the list because they aren't exactly villains in my opinion, just misunderstood. ;_;

I guess my absolutely favourite villain has to be Kuja, though. I thought I'd never see a girlier man than Marluxia, but now I have. Kuja has all the good things from both Sephiroth and Marluxia: girly looks, uber powers and a completely twisted mind and sadistic personality. Besides, not everyone can take a megaflare from Bahamut and only suffer a scratch. Therefore, Kuja > everyone else. End of story. =P

February 25th, 2007, 9:28 AM
Ooh, I love villains x3

Sephiroth - Final Fantasy
Marluxia - Kingdom Hearts
Demyx - Kingdom Hearts
Lord Recluse - City of Heroes/Villains
The Furon Race - Destroy All Humans!
Ganon - The Legend of Zelda

Yep, those are my favorites. Ridley from Metroid would be next, but I decided against it.

Mario The World Champion
February 25th, 2007, 10:30 PM
I've faced off with a lot of villians in many games, but there's only one villian that I'd love to get my hands on and tear him to shreads with a chain saw.

Sephiroth!! He killed her! That is unforgiveabe!! And so, he must die a slow and painful death!

February 26th, 2007, 9:32 AM
OK! shall i tell you why i made this thread? Because I am going to take your information and make the most amazing villin off all time for the game i am making. Thank you for your help everyone. :)

February 26th, 2007, 9:48 AM
One of mine would definitely be Kefka from FFVI. Cruel, insane, dresses like a clown and yet still manages to look cool somehow (if a bit creepy), and even manages to achieve some status of godhood, even if only for some time...

And that laugh, that memorable laugh. Yeah, he's definitely up there on my scale of favorites.

(I know I have more favorites; will edit this if I remember them, heh.)

February 26th, 2007, 9:54 AM
What about revolver ocelot? MGS "Six Bullets, More then enough to kill anything that moves!" :)

Pretty Boy Sean
March 9th, 2007, 2:55 PM
Albedo from the Xenosaga series.

He was sick!

Ninja Monkey
March 9th, 2007, 4:50 PM
Virgil from Devil May Cry is awesome...

March 10th, 2007, 7:01 AM
Dr. Wallace Breen from Half-Life 2. He did many bad things to humanity and basically became a suck-up to the Combine oppressors.

Cosmic Tyrant
March 14th, 2007, 5:40 PM
Hmmmmm... My favorite villian would have to be..... Jeeze there are so many...

Scorpion - Mortal Kombat (you simply can't deny the spear }:-) )
Dr. Robtnik - sonic (He is the eggman....)
Krizalid - The King Of Fighters (He was tough!)
Heihatchi Mishima - Tekken (He was, is, and always will be the No.1 baddie in tekken)
Wario - Mario (Simply cool)
Cervantes - Soul caliber (see previous)
and of course
The Juggernaut - X-men (can you say "unstoppable?")

March 14th, 2007, 5:48 PM
Kefka, from Finalfantasy6, without a doubt

March 17th, 2007, 6:15 AM
Definatly Freiza Kid Buu is a close second.

March 17th, 2007, 7:37 AM
my favorite villan is bowser and venom

April 2nd, 2007, 2:24 PM
DBZ-Kid Buu hes fuuny

Jack O'Neill
April 2nd, 2007, 6:03 PM
To hell with your Sephiroths and your Kefkas and your Kujas and your Ganondorfs and your Organization XIIIs. There are infinitely better villains out there.

- Kane [Command & Conquer: Tiberian series]
- Anton Slavik and CABAL [Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun]
- Yuri [Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Command & Conquer: Yuri's Revenge]
- Sarah Kerrigan and Samir Duran [StarCraft: Brood War]
- Arthas Menethil [Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne]
- Tartarus, Gravemind, and the High Prophets of Mercy, Regret, and Truth [Halo 2]

April 3rd, 2007, 2:24 AM
DBZ/GT villans are the best because they are stronger then any other villan in any series and they all have good back story.

April 4th, 2007, 2:14 PM
Ocelot and Big Boss from the Metal Gear series.

And Darth Vader.

Edit: Ocelot's being mentioned twice <3

He's blatantly immense.

In fact, I quite liked the Boss and The End too.

Jack O'Neill
April 4th, 2007, 5:19 PM
Edit: Ocelot's being mentioned twice <3
Count yourself and the rest of PC's Metal Gear Solid fanbase lucky that Ocelot's even mentioned at all in the first place, given the relative lack of love for it and many other quality games. Like I mentioned earlier, many people here are too attached to Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and Kingdom Hearts to expand their horizons.

Kane owns everyone else if only for the fact that he survived a direct hit from a GDI Ion Cannon blast that destroyed his base of operations (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/01/The_End_%28C%26C%29.jpg). Not even your vaunted Sephiroths or Ganondorfs can survive even a proximity hit by that monstrosity.

April 4th, 2007, 6:05 PM
:o So it ain't only games bosses? Excellent :>

Kay, well here's mine (in no particular order)...

1. The Joker: This guy I love just for his sense of insanity and pure disregard for the lives of others. If you've read The Killing Joke you'll completely understand what I mean.
2. Dr Doom: This fellow is like the Batman of the Marvel universe, only evil XD And since I love Batman, I love this guy too.
3. Cell: He's just cool. While he's cocky nature is evident in all of the dragonball characters, he has this aura about him. Probably cause he's part Saiyan XD
But then again, he's only purpose to me was to show how awesome Gohan could be XD
Rob Lucci: Formerly part of the CP9 in One Piece, this guy has trained his body to superhuman levels, making his body become a living weapon. But what makes him so special is that he literally craves the blood of his enemies. And he gets so much more cooler once he uses his Leopard devil fruit.

And so yeah, that's all I can think of right now :(

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
April 4th, 2007, 7:13 PM
Albert Wesker! King Of Resident Evil Bad Dudes!

April 5th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Wait not only game Bosses?

Then yeah, throw in Alan Gabriel from the Big O

In regards to what Jack says, I know what ya mean man, I rarely see games like MGS and Silent Hill mentioned here.

April 5th, 2007, 4:22 AM
liquid snake instant classic never seems to die. hey he still lives on!