PDA

View Full Version : How did...

Mr. X
February 24th, 2007, 06:19 AM
you meet your first (or current) girlfriend?

meh, i guess i will start this off.

well yesterday (yah, yesterday) their was a event a few hours away for band, i went since i had nothing better to do. well, Amy ,another person that went started talking about how scary grave yards are, after we passed by one. i told her how i go to a grave yard, to calm down. she did beleive me about that, since her brother does the same thing. after that, we started telling each other weird, funny, and stupid things that happened in are life so far. well, when we got to the school that the event was taking place, we decided to walk around the school for a bit, untill we had to be inside. people started getting ideas that we were going out, even though we were not at that time (yah, at that time) anyway, when i had to head inside she said she would try to find me later. few hours passed by, and someone pulls out my hair, and it looks like she had found me.

after that we started walking around the school again, telling each other crazy things that happened to us, while trying to annoy people. about 30 mins after that, another girl that went started saying things about how me and Amy should start dating each other. we decided to play along, and say we were going out. but, that **** off a friend of mine. anyway, we tried to tell him that we were not going out, but just pretending to, since other people said we were going out. he didn't listen to us. instead he starts yelling, and crying about it (yah, he's an idiot) anyway, Amy tells him off about how he is an ****, and an idiot for not listening to us.after that, Amy runs off, and start crying about what has happened, over the joke. I go over, and comfort her, saying that its not her fault that a lot of people in the world are idiots. after that, we decided we should try to dating each other since we would work out for a while.

sadly, longest the relationship would last, would be about 3-4 months. reason why? after that i have to start going to high school, while Amy would still be in jr. high.

anyway, since you are most likely wondering, i am 1 year older than her, but she is still in sixth grade since she had failed a grade before sixth.

anyway, how did you meet your first, or current girlfriend?

Cyrus The Virus
February 24th, 2007, 08:02 AM
How did i met mine...well,it was at a stunt that i did with some friends,we had such a metal Eifel thing (such a small sized one of 3 meters high(for those who don't know what the Eifel is : it's that tower in Paris))
and i went up on it,and then we put it on fire,and the stunt about it was,we had those small bombs on it,and they explode and stuff,and she was looking,when the metal fell,and i fell,she helped me up and just talked to me..that's the story in short..

Captain Arcane
February 25th, 2007, 02:42 AM
I was in 6th grade, beggining of the year, I spotted this really hot girl, Heather was her name. I started the first conversation we ever had, it was about her blue jacket. We talked, and talked throught the first semester, then come second, and I asked her out! ^_^ I went out with her 3 times XD, once each year, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade, but I love her as a great friend.

Warheart
February 28th, 2007, 03:30 PM
I met my current girlfriend at a concert a while ago....
She was my friends cousin, and we all went together (I really had no interest, and I actually couldn't even tell you who was preforming xD)

Afterwards, we all went back to someones house, and this girl came up to talk to me (I don't actually know if she had interest in me at first), and asked if she could get my number so we could hang out one time, and I gave her it...

So we did for a while, then I noticed after a while she had started calling too much, so I confronted her about it, and she had started crying to me, about her previous boyfriend, and how he didn't want her calling me so much, and how he was a complete control-freak, but I decided I would stay out of it at first, until one day I noticed a mark on her arm, and me being the overpretective jackass, called him on it...

as it turns out, he had put his hands on her, so, although I am usually not a very violent person, said that if he did it again, I would "tear his throat out..." (I cannot stand when a gut puts his hands on a girl, ever)

As it turns out, they broke up about a week later, and she had asked me out...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 5th, 2007, 04:18 PM
I was in the 3rd grade and I wasn't sure how exactly and I was sitting next to some boy and he started feeling on me and I liked it and the next day I liked him and he liked me to. The next week we went out and broke up 6 months later

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~