PDA

View Full Version : Question...

Neko64
February 24th, 2007, 07:56 AM
Ok. I asked my bro if I played Resident Evil 4 will I understand the story line and he said yeah and well..I sorta did. I wanted to play the other ones too though (Before Resident Evil 5 comes out) and I had questions on which the play first...because I know there is a remake of the first one for GameCube, but don't know what its called...Resident Evil 0 or Veronica X or something? I don't know..theres all these side games that go with them like (on wiki they said RE4 was a side game) So now I'm really confused. x.x All I want is to play the first ever Resident Evil (the remake for GC though) So I can at least get some of this...

Oh, and when you tell me what game I should get can you please provide a pic of the game cover? Thanks..:3

Ninja Monkey
February 24th, 2007, 09:29 AM
I'd say you could play the second Resident Evil and be caught up on the story. Beware of dated gameplay though, RE4 is the only game in the series so far that plays the way it does.

Neko64
February 24th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Is the second Resident Evil for the GameCube? Is it...One of the two I mentioned above that are for GC, or are those just "side stories" like Resident Evil 4 was?

Samurai X
February 24th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Okay, I'll tell you which ones to play if you want to know the whole storyline. RE 4 is not a side story but it's not directly related to the previous games either. As you know RE 4 wasn't about zombies or Umbrella, that's why you might call it a "side story".

First play RE 0 first, this is what happened before the first RE and how it all started. Anyways, to avoid typing more than I have to just play them all again. That's the only way you will understand the whole storyline. If you want to skip some then just play 0, 1, and 2. RE 3 is basically just Omg Nemesis won't die!

Ninja Monkey
February 24th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Is the second Resident Evil for the GameCube? Is it...One of the two I mentioned above that are for GC, or are those just "side stories" like Resident Evil 4 was?
I think there is, but I'm not sure that it has updated graphics.

TRIFORCE89
February 24th, 2007, 07:48 PM
The GCN remake is simply called "Resident Evil". Resident Evil Zero was released after I believe. Followed by all those other ports and then number four.

Neko64
February 25th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Well if Resident Evil 0 came after the remake for Resident Evil 1, but is before RE1 in the story line then I think I'll play that one first...then the remake for RE1, then 2 and 3... I think I understand now. :3 Thanks to everybody who helped me out here; I really appreciate it! x3