PDA

View Full Version : My Fakemon, Nobenfier!

KKN
February 25th, 2007, 02:35 PM
I was doing a little bit of sketching at school and came up with the concept of a Poke-Fakemon which I gave the name Nobenfier (I have a unique way of coming up with names). Today I redrew Nobenfier and cleaned it up a bit and colored in on my computer-- forgive me of my inability to shade, but here's Nobenfier (http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/2nobenfier.jpg)!

It's a Fire/Flying type-- like you didn't already know.

Death Rogers
February 25th, 2007, 02:39 PM
It's awesome, but I think you need at least four examples of work to start a thread. Until you have at least four Fakemon, you should post in the Spriters Showcase.

KKN
February 25th, 2007, 02:41 PM
It's awesome, but I think you need at least four examples of work to start a thread. Until you have at least four Fakemon, you should post in the Spriters Showcase.

Hmm..? I've seen threads here with more than one picture... and why would it go in the SPRITERS Showcase?

Death Rogers
February 25th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Oh, wait, sorry, I got mixed up... Forget I said that. -_-

Yeah, it's awesome. How long did it take you to do it?

KKN
February 25th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Well, I had spent about an 1.5 hours in class on the sketch and then it too me about 7 minutes to clean up at home. Coloring it on my computer toom roughly 12 minutes... so thats a total of 1 hour and 49 minutes.