PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorph: Genesis

Pages : 1 [2]

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 06:27 PM
I used my wings to stop myself, then melted the robot with a super heated Fire Blast.. I was determaned to protect that innocent Latias, even if it cost my life in doing so....

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 06:30 PM
He just regenrates cause if his nuclie is intact he will regentrate as the android used outrage on the flygon cutting her stomach.

Ytnim
May 5th, 2004, 11:54 PM
OOC: Who are you, cell? *Uses a super kamahama (or a father son kamahama in budokai 2) on Sparks_67 and blows him away to nothing* XD! I have no idea where me guy is.

IC: I was flying over a town and decided to land just outside. I went half and half and just started walking in the direction I was facing.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 06:24 AM
OOC: sparks, really, stop watching DBZ...

IC: I felt my blood begin to heal me, and withen moments, it was like that had never happened... "I had a giant blade ripped out of me. you really think THAT is going to do much?"

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 07:36 AM
OOC: This dbgt so hahahahaha and you saw the episodes.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 11:50 AM
The flamethrower hit me but it didn't leave a mark, it didn't even burn my clothes. "It's not worth fighting you, little boy. Your fire power doesn't match up to mine. I have mastered it, I control every aspect of fire, and I can control your fire. It doesn't matter how much you fire at me, it won't effect me. Not even water effects me, it just gives me a nice bath." I said as I stopped but I didn't turn around to face him, I then step into the path and disappeared from sight.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 12:29 PM
I shook my head, knowing that if I got in a fight with the new morpher, it was likely an even match..... I flapped over to the river, and began to play with a group of normal dolphins...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I ran off and jumped on te android and went to the sky base.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I quickly morphed into my dolphin form, and raced the other dolphins to the sea.. i was 100 times faster then them, so I quickly won.. I was pretty bored, so I wasted my time killing sharks

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:25 PM
I sent a message to eclipse come to my ssky base theres something I need to show you.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:27 PM
<right, and get killed by your robot? I'm not stupid> I responded bitterly

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:33 PM
The android is harmless unless I tell him to attack well then start the death count and plus the android is on earth so come up.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 04:47 PM
OOC: Okay your master has arrived. Now let's see what I can do to make this rp better. Here we go!

IC: "That little boy doesn't know who he was messing with." I said laughing to myself. 'If he knew who I was, he wouldn't have been so quick to challenge me. Next time I see him, he'll get a peice of my power." I said still laughing. The ground opened up to reveal an underground base and it shut as I went in. Inside there were other morphs working.

"Good to see you again boss!" They'd say as I walk past them

OOC: That's all I got for now. And I told you I would post here before bedtime!

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:50 PM
OOC: *rubs forehead* not helpful to plot. at all... and who said you were our master?

IC: I dove beneath the surface, looking around for the peices of dolphin technology... I found more, and dropped them off at my base...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:50 PM
The android started to head for a nearby desert and blasted in the ground and destroyed a out post I put up.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:56 PM
bored again, I stated fighting larger sharks, ones that would kill me if they could catch me.. all the training I took in my dolphin form transfered to anything else I morphed... so I was having fun, and getting trained as well...

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I declare this rp dead, there's no sense continuing unless we get a good plot. So cya, I'll come back when there a point to this rp.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:02 PM
OOC: if you want a plot, you've really got to set one up...

IC: I teleported to Taddon's sky base, and waited for him to arrive....

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 05:05 PM
I appeared out of nowhere this is my training area if you want to fight just train here.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I nodded, digging through my backpack, looking for the harness.. i found it, put it on, and prepared for training...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I asked what level og intensity do you want 1234 or 7869532148 choose.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"the highest you can get me" I said impaitently

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Okay the simulation starts now Jirachi and a rhydon were sent out.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:58 PM
I nodded, then sonared both of then, causing intense damage. then, I used water pulse on the Rhydon

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 03:18 PM
The rhydon used blizzard as jirachi used power up.