View Full Version : Pokemorph: Genesis

Pages : [1] 2

April 28th, 2004, 3:31 PM
This is my spin on pokemorph maker, which two of the four remaining RPers there have decided to let it die, so I am making a new one. In this roleplay, you can be a human, or pokemorph, or a pokemon, and humans as well as pokemon are pokemorphs.

Also, one last thing. Humans can be pokemorphs, and so can pokemon, becoming part human, and morphs can be that you are stuck in morphed form, you can transform betwen the forms, ect. Just to clear things up.

Here's the signup form, I'll post mine after a few people sign up.

EDIT: you CAN have up to two characters, but no more.

Type: (Trainer, pokemorph, pokemon, ect. If you are pokemon/morph, say which pokemon.)
Morphing: (Pokemorph only, how it works. You are in a mixed form, you can transform, however you want your morphing to work.)

April 28th, 2004, 3:45 PM
Name: Taddon black
Type: pokemorph houndoom/human
Looks: black trenchcoat jeans and red t shirt.
Personality; Loner dont bug and confused sometimes.
Morphing: always able to go to both forms at all times. Plus I go to a human to houndoom.

Flygon trainer
April 28th, 2004, 4:09 PM
Name: Eclipse
Type: Pokemorph/Trainer
Morphing: morphs into black Flygon. tends to stay flygon. can also morph into dinosaurs, if she has enough power.
Looks: Human: Pale skin, black shirt, black jeans, black hair. Flygon: Black where the dark green should be, dark grey where the light green is. has gark grey eyes
Personality: Changes often. Tends to be a Shadow pokemon.

OOC: Shiny, why do you make RPG's just when I finish plans for one of mine?

April 28th, 2004, 4:17 PM
OOC: Shiny, why do you make RPG's just when I finish plans for one of mine?

OOC: You asked me if you should let it die or not, and I said to do what you want, but I'd be putting up this thread son.

Name: Seph
Type: Human morph of scizor.
Morphing: Basically he can freely change between forms at will, and mix them.
Looks: He is 5'11'', with green eyes and short, spiked, white hair. He wears faded jeans, with a black T-shirt.
Personality: Very calm and relaxed, with at least three tricks up his sleeve at any given time.

Name: Angel
Type: Espeon to human morph.
Morphing: She can freely change between forms at will, and mix them.
Looks: Long brown hair, with blue eyes, with espeon ears and tail. She wears a light blue tank top, and bluejeans.
Personality: Quiet and shy, yet when she gets angry, she goes berserk.

ALSO! This is an experiment, Angel is my girlfriend IRL, and she is thinking about joining the pokecommunity for roleplaying, but she's not certain. So she's going to play as angel through my posts, so actually, I'm only playing one character.

Flygon trainer
April 28th, 2004, 4:20 PM
OOC: but you took so long, that i had givin up on you (as me and sparks have done a lot) and started making plans of my own... ah well, it can wait....

April 28th, 2004, 4:28 PM
Name: Terra
Type:Latias to human morph
Looks:Red Latias wings, the Bianca hairdo (except dirty blonde) :P, wears a red tank top with the blue Latias Eon sybol on it (in the middle of the shirt), with a short red skirt, white sandals.
Personality:Cheerful, a bit naive at times.

April 28th, 2004, 4:29 PM
OOC: but you took so long, that i had givin up on you (as me and sparks have done a lot) and started making plans of my own... ah well, it can wait....

OOC: my internet is, as the french say, fe**ed. Still is as a matter of fact, just hooked up my pc directly o the modem instead of the router, but only temporarily. We cannall start any time we want, and post your signup, and you can join. I will tell you if there is a problem with your signup, but if i don't, then you're free to join!

IC: On a small island in the middle of the ocean, a small, purple-green spark started, and became a huge glowing orb, with small traces of lightning coming from it. It slowly faded away to reveal two people, a tall young man, who morphed enough into a green Scizor to get the armor, but nothing else, as well as an Espeon, slowly becoming human, yet leaving her tail and ears the same.

"Well, here we are, a new world." I said.

"It looks nice, but where is everyone?" She asked.

"Probably somewhere other than here, this island is too small to be inhabited, you can see the ocean on all sides from the center." I explained.

"Well, let's get something to eat and then get to a town or city somewhere, I can bareley remember the last time I had a decent hot bath instead of a cold river somewhere." She said, and she went off looking for food, while I flew up to try to see where the nearest land was.

OOC: note to ScArLetSkye, you can be a legendary, yet you can't be all-powerful like the legendaries are, just about as powerful as a normal pokemon. It has to be fair to the other players.

Flygon trainer
April 28th, 2004, 4:32 PM
deep down, in the bowls of the earth, I felt large amounts of energy collect, and I had to leave the earth's soul. My power had been drained, but I would recover... using my Flygon morph, I dug up and hollowed out an area to rest..

April 28th, 2004, 4:37 PM
<<I changed something:Terra WAS Latias before, my mistake. And given 'Terra' as a name. ._.>>
Flying through the clear skies, I whimpered a bit.I had been forced to become a human morph, and I had fled before becoming more human.It had been horrible.To think that I thought trusted those humans!
<<Okay.I'll say that she lost most of her 'power' while being 'transformed', kay?;)>>

Flygon trainer
April 28th, 2004, 4:49 PM
I woke up, hearing more trouble... then again, after dealing with the scyther, not much could really compare... I dug to the surface (nowhere NEAR the island) and looked my old friends, team Cipher, straight in the face. "well, long time no see" I said to them. before they could react, I used my Shaodw flame, sending them all running, each on fire. "I wonder what happened down there... last thing I remember was having my soul torn apart" I said, looking around, and spotting a familer Arcanine "hey, Rowdy!" I called. he looked up. he seeemed much older, but still recognisable. he ran straight to me, crying <thank goodness you're okay... I thought that you were gone for good> he said in thought speech. "I thought so too.. but apparently, I'm needed again" I said... too bad the shadows had re-sprouted down in the underworld...

April 28th, 2004, 8:31 PM
((Hey, I wanted to be an espeon morph...fooey...))

Name: Kiri
Type:Pokemorph, espeon
Looks: Can be normal human, full espeon, or half espeon. Human-Blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a dark blue sweatshirt and jeans, no shoes. Morph-very light purple hair, espeon tail, espeon ears, same clothes
Personality: Hyper, fun-loving, but very emotional, and will do whatever it takes to save a friend.

I smiled as the wind tickled my face. I sat on a large rock near the tiny island. I saw a flash, and fell into the water, startled. A bit embarassed, I climbed back onto the rock as I watched a young man and an espeon morph like myself, emerge from the huge ball of light.

April 28th, 2004, 10:50 PM
OOC: Just some clarification in case someone isn't sure, I'm not sure about Kiri, but Angel was an espeon, who became a human morph.

I saw the nearest spec in the distance, and the used Scizor's eyes to zoom in on it. "Yyyyup, that's land." I said, and hovered down where Angel was waiting. "The nearest land is over in that direction," I said pointing "About fifty miles or so."
Angel looked up and said "That's all? In that case, we can forget about something to eat, let's get there first, then find some food." She said, and a purple bubble appeared around her, and I began flapping my wings again, when I noticed the presence of an espeon on a rock just behind us. "Hello there!" i said to it, wondering if it would respond.

April 28th, 2004, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I'll join. :) :D If i may that is... ;)

Name: Lavender
Type: Human CharizardMorph/Is that right?
Looks: A result of a Team Rocket experiment. She is a normal human, but is stuck with her wings,horns and tail of a charizard + a few other things such as stronger nails/like claws. If she has enough energy, she may become a full Charizard. But this is risky, as she hasn't tryed it yet and could cause harm to herself. Dark purple/black hair, blue eyes, wears mostly neutral colors and jeans, no shoes. She appears like a normal human in ways of stature, but with the typical wings, tail and other things which would make a charizard morph what it is. But she is a light purple color were most charizards would be orange hues, and her inner parts to her wings are a lighter shade of blue/sky blue to most. The flame on her tail is also strange, as it only burns in the colors of blues,purples and white hues. She does wear clothes, but only a top and jeans. No shoes etc... The full charizard- Appears the same as most, but with the weird coloration etc and is around 7' tall at the shoulder.
Personality: A shy, reclusive loner. She follows her own rules and opinions most of the time. But is intelligent and cunning enough to see ideas and such like that would be better than her own. She is quite friendly once she gets to know someone and trust them, but because of her appearance she is usually outcast from others and called a freak or an accident that should never have happened - she has a bitter side, and a strong temper which is hard to calm once angered.
History: Will not tell, only those she sees as friends may know.

April 29th, 2004, 1:08 AM
Grrrr! I wanted to be a Charizard morph!!!! I did make the name for this thread you know!!!!! Well bugger you guys then I'm a Salamence morph! Hmph!!!!

Name: Dragoon
Type: Pokemorph (Salamence)
Morphing: Freely change, and can mix and match.
Looks: Human- Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans, red back pack.
Pokemon: A green Salamence (shiny), is twice as big as a normal Salamence.
Pokemon/Human (can be changed): Huge red Salamence wings coming out from back, green skin, fingers turn into claws, long salamence tail, longer neck, fangs.
Personality: Hates everyone unless they have proven themselves to him by defeating him or in some other way.

Flygon trainer
April 29th, 2004, 8:14 AM
once the gang was gone, I burrowed into the ground, ocasionally causing schock waves that could be felt over many miles. they were Taddon and I's long distance signals, that we sometimes used to track each other. at the moment, I was just causing the shocks because I was bored... I dug for a while, before reaching a cliff. Nearby, I saw a Scizor morph that seemed vaugly familer, and two espeon morphs. Not wanting to get involved with any of them, I dove into the water, using my wings to propel myself down...

April 29th, 2004, 3:14 PM
I started to chase a zigzagoon that stole my food I started to charge up a flamethrower and aimed it at some trees.

Flygon trainer
April 29th, 2004, 3:28 PM
OOC: um... fire in ze hole? anyway, Sparks, we should use our ESS (extremly stupid stunt) that we developed over the weekend

April 29th, 2004, 3:34 PM
OOC: Ummmmmmmm no memory of this so pm me about this pls.

April 29th, 2004, 5:00 PM
I cried as I flew.Latios!Were are you, big brother?....
<<<Um, in this RP, do you mind if Latios is NOT dead?>>>

Flygon trainer
April 29th, 2004, 5:13 PM
OOC: fine with me... currently, I've got a sinus infection to end them all...don't blame me if I don't stay on long... :knockedou

IC: I swam ot the bottom, and found myself surrounded by a bunch of orange and black dolphins, that were larger than normal ones, and had a odd marking on thier side, like those danger symbols on fans. the ornge ones had two 'blades' on these markings, and the larger black ones had three. I quickly came to the conclusion that the black ones were higher ranked. <do not worry young one> a large black female to the right of me said <we have no intentions to harm you. grab on to my fin, and I will take you to our base> she finished, moving to a position where I could grab her dorsal fin. I grabbed on, and she pulled me at lightning pace through the water..

April 29th, 2004, 11:05 PM
OOC, I'm really sorry Ytnim.....I didn't mean to be a pain in the tail. :( But...Since my char isn't exactly a regular charizard morph, maybie the creator of this thread will let you be one as well. :) And i don't see anywere were it says we can't be a morph of something if it is allready taken...

IC. A lone creature sat silently and collected at a small pond's edge, not far away from the other morphs. Head held low as crystal blue orbs gaze into the melting haze of water that was below her, watching small fish swim around. Tail coiled neatly around her side as she lowered onto the ground, a clawed hand brushing the waters surface as a slight sigh was heard. She was who she was, and who she was...was a mistake of her life. It had been almost 3 months now since she'd been taken captive, experimented on and changed... She had no free will of her own in this, and was forced into what she has now become. Once human, now a morph.. She had still not gotten used to her new identity, and often forgot just what she looked like and her powers that could unleash themselfs at any second once angered. "I guess it's time I faced upto what I have become, return home...to my parents and return back to my fellow pokemon partners who helped me on my way as a trainer, a successful one at that." She was silent for a long time after that, her gaze remaining on the pond as only the sound of the blue hued flame burning could be heard, but ever so feintly.

April 29th, 2004, 11:24 PM
OOC: yes, any person can be any morph, look at kiri and angel for example, both espeons.

chris p. bacon
April 30th, 2004, 4:25 AM
Name: chris
Morphing: blue mew
Looks: stays in mew form mostly but transforms to other pokemon depending on where he needs to get to but allways light blue
Personality: kind and helpfull with vast firstaid knowledge

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 7:57 AM
OOC: just so you know, I'm temporarily making my charecter a member of the dark side... unless I get seperated from the dolphins...

IC: She pulllled me through the water, until we got to this large underwater dome. <the water here is so pure.... what happened?> I asked her in thought speech

<see, in this world... Dolphins have become aggressive, and forced humans from the sea, never to return. Dolphins.. are the top species on this planet> she said..

<and the Pokemon?> I prompted

<they helped with destroying the majority of the human race. the ones we spared are the Pokemorphs, like you. the pokemon that refused to help with taking over the world are now used to power our technology>

April 30th, 2004, 11:08 AM
OOC: Its gonna be a war then, I always wanted to try dolphin soufle' :laugh: I'd post some in-character stuff, but I need reptar to post.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 12:18 PM
OOC: well, whatever you do, don't hold your breath. She's not posting very much. and no, you arn't fighting the dolphins. once I get my charecter corrupted, you're fighting her. in a battle I intend to make virtually impossible....

April 30th, 2004, 2:30 PM
OOC: Flygon is right, Reptar is on like once a week.

IC: I flew over some islands, fighting off the rain. I had to land, the rain was making it impossible to fly straight. It was weird, one minute it was sunny and warm the next cold and wet. I landed and morphed back to human. I ran to a cave that had an over hang that kept out the ran. I was cold and needed to keep warm. I morphed half and half and used ember on the ground. There were sticks laying around so I picked them up and put them in a bunch. My ember attack faded with nothing to keep it going so I used ember again on the sticks and they caught fire. It wasn't much but it gave off some heat and enabled me to see. I stayed half human half salamence since it seemed somehow warmer that way.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 2:45 PM
OOC: wow, I'm actually right about something.. that makes the first time this year O_O j/k

IC: the dolphins guided me in, and hooked me up to a wierd, all natural machine... a trio headed to another machine, and used thier sonar on it... it seemed to be some sort of password, because then the machine activated...

April 30th, 2004, 3:28 PM
I headed towards the orange islands deciding to see if I could pick a fight with lugia or the three legends. I waited for the nearest wailmer and I jumped on. Once I ggot to the island and started to bug articuno but I think his being very naive.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 3:33 PM
OOC: Sparks, do not call me until you're sure my newspaper drop off is finished please. just making sure

IC: The machine sent charges of energy to me along lines of what looked like sea grass. I saw two milk white spheres in front of me. <that are these?> I asked the dolphins.

<your compassion, and your humility> they responded... I felt like there was a missing hole inside of me, and both spheres tok off, spreading to who knows where... I felt my heart grow cold...

April 30th, 2004, 3:58 PM
Articuno jumped out and froze me but I escaped and used a flamethrower.

OOC: My mom is picking you up after we go to anchorage so we will be at your house at 5-6 oclock

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 4:08 PM
OOC: *coveres Spark's mouth* remember, no personal info...

IC: <you have gained a new treasure> A huge, black dolphin next to me said. I looked at her ranking, and seeing there were four 'blades' on it, said <and what is that, miss?>

<the power to morph into anything you can touch. right now, you also have a dolphin morph, that you can mentally customize the first time you morph into it. how about you try it?> she responded

I nodded, and focused my mind, on a dolphin much like her, but with spikes on my back. once I finished, I was a pure black dolphin, with a grey underbelly. I had spikes in various positions on my back, and spikes off my flippers,tail, and dorsal fin.

<now, it's time for you to train, and gain your position> she said, leading me to a nearby room

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 5:10 PM
OOC: that wouldn't be very nice of you...

IC: after beating every member of the dolphin group (who call themselves the Clan) I recieved a marking with four blades. I was the other leader. with a group of dolphins, I swam aout, still using my morph, and headed for a position far under the water, under the scizor morph. I sent a 'normal' dolphin ((a bottlenose)) and he leaped high into the air, next to the scizor, and splashed him wiht water, before returning to the sea...

April 30th, 2004, 5:16 PM
I cried out for my brother.The call was not replied to.I burst into tears, a thing I hadn't ever done

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 7:07 PM
annoyed, I swam to the surface, and hit him with a painful version of sonar. once it connected, i dove back into the depths...

April 30th, 2004, 7:17 PM
OOC: *calls up mad scientist* "Aim the bomb for anchorage!" Heh.

OOC: Noooo! I'm gonna move there! *holds bomb* XD And by the way, I'm on every day. I'm just usually on othe boards.

IC: "Hello." I replied. "Who are you?"

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 7:20 PM
OOC: trying to talk to someone who is not online, and is being attacked by evil dolphins... is useless...

April 30th, 2004, 7:22 PM
((Well what am I supposed to do then?..Evil dolphins? O_o;; ))

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 7:24 PM
OOC: I've been corrupted by evil dolphins that have taken over the world and have killed most humans... my compassion, and humility are long gone...

April 30th, 2004, 7:25 PM
Articuno flew behind me use a ice beam and I countered with a flamethrower. Then I charged up a hyper beam and knocked articuno out of the sky.

OOC; The dolphin thing came from a game but I promised to not say the name.

April 30th, 2004, 7:43 PM
I looked over at the Espeon, and said "My name's Seph, and this is Angel." I said, pointing to her.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 7:44 PM
All the dolphins charged up, and hit the scizor with extremly powerful sonar. the steel qualitys would make it even more painful... we then dove to the depths and waited....

April 30th, 2004, 7:46 PM
I jumped on another wailmer back and headed to all the commonsion.

April 30th, 2004, 7:57 PM
OOC: look at above posts, why am I being attacked? I'm confused... :cross-eye

IC: I felt the sonar hit me, and I crumpled before I knew what happened. "Sonar!" I spat out, and began vibrating my wings causing a counter sound wave, neutralizing it. Only it didn't sound like it. It sounded more like this (http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/sonic_heroes_ost/2-10_stage_12_-_mystic_mansion.mp3), because as I've said, you gotta have a sense of style.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 8:00 PM
OOC: because, we're evil. evil has no logic..

IC: we waited underwater until the soundwaves were gone, then abandoned our target. we swam over to the Wailmer, and the others started swimming around it. I paused tor a moment, judging my angle, then jumped out of the water, knocking the houndoom on top of it into the water...

April 30th, 2004, 8:11 PM
OOC: Could my character be a genius and like computers shiney.

IC: I used a smokescreen and caught a ride with lanturn that saved by using thunder.

April 30th, 2004, 8:11 PM
OOC: because, we're evil. evil has no logic..

OOC: Evil has no logic? go read the Artemis Fowl books, logically evil, and the best books ever written.

And yes sparks, your character is whatever you want it too be, as long as it isn't unfair to the other players.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 8:15 PM
OOC: *gets out artemis fowl series* After reading these, I still say evil has no logic. besides, artemis isn't evil... he wanted the gold to *is tackeled by a Shadow Togetic* sorry, musnt give the plot to those that havn't read it.. I liked eternity code best...

IC: all the dolphins (inluding me) jumped out of the water, and waited until the shock was gone. they all rammed the Lanturn in the gills, and I used song of the fish to confuse it.

April 30th, 2004, 8:20 PM
The lanturn was actually a robot that turned into a watch that teleported me to my flying base (also have base on the moon and underwater in the orange islands).

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 8:23 PM
When the houndoom had left, I recieved news form another of my team. apparently, an underwater base near the orange islands had been detected, and bombed. if I wasn't a dolphin, I would have grinned. We dove down, and returned ot our base...

April 30th, 2004, 8:28 PM
The base regenerated itself and started to float on the surface of the water. A giant blue sphere sent a beam to the moon base. The beam was sending information of what the dolphins were saying during the bombing.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 8:32 PM
once we got back to the base, we tossed more prisoners in our jail (we caught them in the water) and headed to our respective areas. I headed to another machine, and waited for the underlings to prepare it...

April 30th, 2004, 8:38 PM
OOC: I read first, artic and eternity, what DID he want the gold for? Don't tell me the fourth is out and I missed it! :dead:

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 8:44 PM
OOC: don't worry, as far as I can tell the author has no intentions to continue the artimis series.. besides, he wanted the gold to recover the money he lost in another of his plans..

IC: my last job was required. I swam through the base, and after saying a password, entered a large room, with a tube in the middle, which I swam through. on both sides of me, were Kyogre... and.. Latios. both attatched to machines. I sonared both of them, and forced them to power the main machine.. I swam back up to the control room, and waited for the other two...

April 30th, 2004, 11:01 PM
OOC: don't worry, as far as I can tell the author has no intentions to continue the artimis series.. besides, he wanted the gold to recover the money he lost in another of his plans..

I know the fourth book is coming, and it's titled: The Koboi (something beggining with D here.) Plus an artemis fowl movie is in the works YAY :D

April 30th, 2004, 11:06 PM
OOC: What another one!!! I better go buy the other two I don't have!!! BTW I only got the Arctic incident :( Can't be bothered posting anything constructive for the Rp

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 11:08 PM
OOC: note to self: check the artemis fowl site more often.. now, could you help the story?

IC: the machine activated, and sent a large piller of water into the sky. the water carved itself into various shapes, and connected to a bunch of mountains not far away. not hesitating, i jumped into the piller of water, and swam up with 3 other huge black dolphins. the clan elite...

April 30th, 2004, 11:15 PM
OOC: This is Angel, Shiney here was always posting from his POV despite that we were both here, so now I get to post from my own POV some! :laugh:

IC: I saw a huge pillar of water come up from the ocean, and I said to Seph "Great, just look over there! You got us out of the frying pan, into the fire!" He stared at it for a few moments, then began screaming curses that would make a sailor jump overboard. After he calmed down, he said "We don't have the energy to do a teleport like that alone, so we need to find a labratory with the proper equipment to escape again, and-" But I interrupted, I was starting to get angry. "No! We are not running this time, if this place is screwed up, we will fix it, and fight anyone who tried to stop us!" He looked at me strangley for a moment, and I began blushing furiously.

After another moment, he said "I love you." and he charged off in the direction of the pillar, with me close behind.

April 30th, 2004, 11:18 PM
The information started to reveal the secrets of the clan. I sent down a andriod human to scape the oceans surface.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 11:21 PM
we swam up the tube, and quickly made our way to the mountains. after a while, we dropped of two members, and the Clan leader and I finished our acent to the top. we entered a large bubble of water floating in mid air, then dozed off...

OOC: I knew that it couldn't be the real shiney.. the real shiney doesn't talk so much... I can wish though...

April 30th, 2004, 11:25 PM
OOC: Shiney here, and just what do you mean by that? Our posts look almost the same to me, aat least, the in character ones do. :confused:

April 30th, 2004, 11:25 PM
From my little cave I could see the pillar of water. "What on this crazy planet is that!!!?" I ran towards it, using my wings to go faster. I could see two other morphs doing the same thing. The guy was a steel type pokemon morph, I couldn't tell which since only the armour was there and the girl an espeon morph. We all were going the same way so it wasn't just some dumb idea of mine.

April 30th, 2004, 11:28 PM
OOC: Still Shiney.

I saw a salamence morph come to follow us, and said to it "So, you came to see what that was too eh? Good, you could probably help us! What's your name? I'm Seph, and my friend here is Angel."

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 11:29 PM
OOC: To you, but I can tell who's who thanks to grammer, puncuation, and length of post. oh yes, and spelling...

IC:Both me and the clan leader had woken up, and were engaged in a practice battle. the leader had covered herself in a protective bubble, and was shooting rockets at me. I was cracking wierd little eggs on the bottom, that would break the shield, but every time one broke, my mind became blurred. I recovered quickly, and destroyed her shield...

April 30th, 2004, 11:31 PM
The android saw the morphs and came over. Hey all what is this thing here? Looking around trying to see any if the dolphins of doom were around.

April 30th, 2004, 11:31 PM
OOC: Man I forgot my dudes name. Hang on I'll check. Got it now.

IC: "Well I have ditched my human name and I called myself Dragoon so call me that." I looked at the water piller we were closing in on. I pointed to it. "Any idea what it is?" I asked the two morphs.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 11:34 PM
The leader had seen the morphers, and had stopped the battle. <get out of here> she hissed. I nodded, and hopped into another of the tubes to get back to the ocean...

April 30th, 2004, 11:35 PM
OOC: still shiney, we planned this post already, but I'm putting it in quickly while she gets something to eat, so it can still be in my POV! ;)

IC: "Well, it looks like water if ya ask me." I said, and Angel groaned and said "Forgive my friend here, he enjoys being annoying." I winked at her and said, in an absolutley perfect Scottish accent, "That I do lass, that I do."

As we neared the mountains where the pillar was, I sensed an energy signature I thought I'd never need to feel again. "Oh good lord, it CAN'T be! Not her!" I said, and as both Angel and Dragoon looked at me puzzled, I said "It's Ecplispe! somehow she made it to this world!" Then, I felt the signature moving back towards the water. "She's going back to the ocean, we should follow her!" I said, flying off after it.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 11:38 PM
I used my echolocation to judge thier position, then made haste to the ocean. if I had to, I could shift into the high pressure tubes next to me... I loved this place... putting my abilities to the test... I sensed the otheres, and activated my shield...

April 30th, 2004, 11:39 PM
The android sensed the dolphin and started charging. He charged up a blast cannon and shot a hypersonic wave at the shield trying to weaking it.

April 30th, 2004, 11:43 PM
"Well I've no idea who eclipse is but I'll help ya!" I jumped off a steep cliff and dissapeared. Then a huge green salamence appeared and flew off, following Seph.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 11:46 PM
Seeing i was being followed, and shot at, I jumped to a nearby tube, and got blasted down it... reminded me of how many times I had fallen and needed rescued by other members of the clan

April 30th, 2004, 11:53 PM
I morphed fully into a Scizor, and Angel went a bit more into espeon form to enhance her powers, the only difference in her appearance was she had a few purple highlights in her hair. I turned and was flying backwards as I said to Dragoon "She managed to become a shadow and rampaged and turned evil and back again more times than I care to think about! When we last left her, she was in the bowels(sp?) of the earth, and I felt her presence get destroyed! ...Maybie it was just taken to this world though, but I could have sworn I felt it fade away, not just dissapear as teleporting would!" I exlained

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 11:57 PM
I quickly reached the sea, and dove to the depths... I called to the sharks that were under ownership from the clan. they came over, and acted as my personal body guards..

May 1st, 2004, 12:00 AM
"Hmm. Well if we want to follow her we need to go underwater. Since your a scizor maybe Angel can put a psychic bubble around you. Unless you've conquered your weakness of water. I've gotten rid of mine to ice. Well enough talk, time to dive." I tucked my wings back against my back and dived into the ocean with a massive splash. I used my wings to navigate myself underwater, although I was still clumsy.

May 1st, 2004, 12:01 AM
The andriod headed for one of the sharks letting out another hypersonic wave that was the size of canada.

May 1st, 2004, 12:04 AM
"I've got no problem with water! Let's go!" I said, diving in and literally using my wings to torpeedo me along at high speeds.

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 12:04 AM
I stoped in my tracks. the moron, following a dolphin into it's terrotory. I used my echolocation, mixed with the power of sonar, to counter the wave. I sent my biggist shark, about three times the size of a great white, after the salamence. I continued swimming away from the area, not wanting to battle until i recovered

May 1st, 2004, 12:08 AM
The andriod started to charge up a light ball attck that hopefully blind atleast one shark.

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 12:11 AM
The light attack hit one of my body guard sharks, and it was no longer able to battle. I turned, and slammed into the android, ripping seveal sections off... wether it could get through that assult was not my consern... i headed down to the bottom, and cloaked myself, and my power signature...

May 1st, 2004, 12:14 AM
OOC: My salamence morph is twice as big as a normal one. A shark isn't gonna scare me.

IC: The shark came towards me and I opened my mouth and showed him my teeth. It obviously frightened him but he didn't back off. So I went a step further. I lunged at him, mouth open. It was too much for it. It swam away to the depths of the sea. "Now about that Eclipse person." I thought as I swam after her.

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 12:17 AM
OOC: it's not just A shark. It's a HUGE shark. ah well, back to my drawing board

IC: I stayed cloaked on the bottom.. if he figured out where I was... I'd have to bring out the big guns..

May 1st, 2004, 12:17 AM
The android regenrated and had to get more solar energy so the android headed for the surface and headed back down to chase eclipse. The andriod could still sense eclipses vital signature and followed.

May 1st, 2004, 12:25 AM
"Where did Eclipse go?" I wondered to myself. She went this way but then..." I had lost her. I swam back to the surface but I saw an android swimming down. I decided to watch...

May 1st, 2004, 12:27 AM
The android pulled on the salamence and said there she is follow me.

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 12:30 AM
keeping my cloak on, but making myself easier to detect, I moved form my stationary positon, and headed back to the piller of water... I may be able to lose them in that twisting maze in there... I leaped inside the tube, and swam up, using the current to speed me...

May 1st, 2004, 12:31 AM
ooc: O___o Ok, i am lost now....totaly. XD

May 1st, 2004, 12:34 AM
"Oh no you don't!" I thought as I saw movement in the water towards the pillar of water. I charged up a hyperbeam and it hit the tubes, causing them to melt together, stopping Eclipse going any futher up them.

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 7:10 AM
OOC: water melts? and the tubes are made entirelly out of water...

IC: I had no choice. i couldn't stay in the tube.. never mind.. there was a nearby tube, a very fast one.. last time, I had nearly gotten myself killed when I headed over there... I jumped in, and felt myself get jetted along at high speeds

May 1st, 2004, 7:17 AM
The android swam in front of eclipse and ripped the tube in half forcing her to stop.

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 8:17 AM
I growled, and I focused my mind, morphing into my black Flygon form. I got out of the tube, and flew to the mountain...

May 1st, 2004, 9:34 AM
The android popped out of the water and started to chase eclipse but he needs ice cream now to function.

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 10:48 AM
I flew to the top, and morphed back into my dolphin form. once I completed my morph, I dove in a humongous pool of water, and hid with my cloaking ability..

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 11:25 AM
um... can I join!!??
Name: Paige
Morph: black dragonite
looks: black hair sailor moon style jeans anteneye (black) wings (black) t shirt sneakers back pack!
Personality: a little too smart for her age and strong but friendly non violent manner has temper and is a little shy

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 11:29 AM
OOC: my hunch is that Shiny doesn't have a problem with you joining.. but i'm not him...

IC: as I kept my cloaking ability up, it upgraded, and blocked everything that could possibly give away my presence... now the only way to know I was there was if you ran into me... and the mountain was too big for that to be very possible...

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 12:36 PM
OOC REaLLY! *stars in eyes*
Paige: um.......exuse me but who are you I don't see many morphs around here???

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 12:40 PM
OOC: remember, I'm a cloaked, spiked, black dolphin...

IC: I was silent, keeping myself entierly cloaked...

May 1st, 2004, 12:42 PM
The android had thrown a tracking device on the dolphin. He started to follow the the blips.

May 1st, 2004, 12:56 PM
OOC: *sigh* This is not what I intended, with evil dolhpins, or hades in pokemorph maker, if you think about it, this is somewhat crazy. I can't stop you from RPing this as you choose, and I don't even want to, even if I could, but this isn't really what I wanted from this rp. I made this to get away from the insanity in Pokemorph maker. I'm not pressuring you in any way to change or stop what you're doing, I'm just explaining why I won't be posting in this thread anymore.

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 12:58 PM
OOC: your choice. I'm not going to argue. if you want, I will get rid of the dolphin idea.

May 1st, 2004, 12:59 PM
OOC: I just follow the story and go along so I will do anything.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 1:00 PM
OOC: ok!
Paige: I can see you or your radar scanning.............

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 1:02 PM
OOC: now for my treason act

IC: I no longer wanted the clan in my way. I swam to the base, and activated the best bombs in there. I escaped the base, and it exploded behind me. the Clan was no more.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 1:10 PM
goes to a beach and lays down............

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 1:12 PM
I jumped into the air, and morphed into my flygon form. I focused my mind, and removed the dolphin DNA from my system. after the removal was complete, I took off, never to return... or, so I thought...

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 1:32 PM
I saw a figure flying in the air
Paige: HELLOW!!??!!

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 1:57 PM
I saw her, and immediatly started my fire blast... with my compassion gone, causing pain was no problem...

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 2:08 PM
I blinked doged and said "hey what was that for!!??"

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 2:13 PM
I didn't respond, but I charged up, and let loose a hyper beam...

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 2:17 PM
Paige: please if I get attack rage.................AHHHHHH *paige's eyes turned red and she charged up*

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 2:20 PM
I growled, and was about to attack again, when I felt somehting hit me in the back.. in a mater of moments, my entire body was numb, and I fell into the water...

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 2:28 PM
Paige: huh?!? oh no *she dived under the water and got to the girl*

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 6:37 PM
I was completly immobalized, and was unable to swim to saftey... I felt myself begin to sink...

chris p. bacon
May 1st, 2004, 8:37 PM
i levatated her to the surface then while she was unconcious/unable to move i fired a white memory ball at her then like pigs to slop her comparisin (sp?) and humiliation (sp) came flying back to her

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 8:49 PM
OOC: that's compassion and humility.. or, otherwards, the ability to respect another, and belive they are stronger...

IC: I was as paralysed as I could get, and was completly unable to move...

Wing Zero
May 1st, 2004, 9:00 PM
Name: Alex Weatherstone
Type: i am a drgonite morph
Morphing: my body flashes and, internally, the dragonite evokes and i develope the dragonite features
Looks: spike blond hair, black jacket blue t-shirt, blue jeans
Personality:serious and devoted, nothing will stop me from what i want, nothing...

OOC: okay fine i decided to join here...

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 9:06 PM
OOC: yayness!! mabye, after this, my sense of humor will return!! mabye..

IC: I broke out of the paralisis, but was really exausted.. I landed nearby, as the majority of my body stopped working correctly... Now, I really felt bad about destroying that base...

May 1st, 2004, 10:06 PM
I rose from under the water, like a wailord sufacing. I flew into the sky to look for this Eclipse person. I saw a flygon landed nearby and I wondered if this was the Eclipse person Seph wanted to find. I morphed half and half and landed next to her.

Raichu Master
May 2nd, 2004, 4:08 AM
OOC: Flygon trainer, you had a sense of humor? I thought you were alittle too serious let alone funny. Oh well.Oh, I didn't come here to flame people! I came to join! Here I am!

Name: Blaze
Type: Pokemorph
Morphing: My morphed form is: I have charizard wings and charizard tail, and ears. I have growlithe strips on my wings, tail, and ears.
Looks: Lightly bleached hair, so it looks more like natural blonde, my lack roots are beginning to show, it's kind of long. Basically I look like this http://www.jimmywayne.com/upload/image/lrg/cvr_jimmy_160x160.jpg
Personality: Nice, friendly, and funny. But my personality evolves as we go along.

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 4:33 AM
I'm a dragonite morph too cool!
Paige: are you alright miss?

Raichu Master
May 2nd, 2004, 4:45 AM
IC: I woke up that morning in bed, I had awoken late. I had to be at work in 5 minutes, I was so rushed that I morphed and flew out the window of my house. When I was crossing New York I realized that I was in my morphed form and everyone was staring at me. I landed on a skyscraper were my business was. "Why am I doing this now! I haven't morphed in about 10 years! Why is this happening! I thought I got rid of this, I thought it was aonly a phase." I said morphing back into human. I rode the elevator to my office entitle "President". I sat down in my leather chair and spun around to face my window and I looked out the windows in deep thought.

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 6:17 AM
Paige: maybe you need food? water?

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 3:28 PM
OOC: that's just when I'm on RP... in real life, half of my brain is spent making bad jokes, and the other half is spent laughing at them... or laughing at the people who think I'm actually serious...

IC: my mind was hazy, and I couldn't think straight.. those dolphins had done more than corrupt me... they had messed with my mind and soul...

May 2nd, 2004, 3:30 PM
OOC: Hey raichu.

IC: I started to run behind eclipse and return the andriod. Then I asked what happened to you.

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 4:16 PM
Paige: so you are consous right??? I have some fish would you like some???

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 4:26 PM
"no thanks.. I'm fine.." I said, unsteadily getting to my feet...

May 2nd, 2004, 4:29 PM
The android hovered above and said wow you can cook. I said the android has an error sorry but really is that really fish.

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 4:31 PM
Paige: good what's your name??!! mine is Paige!

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 4:33 PM
"the name's Eclipse.. nice to meet you" I said, clearing my head...

May 2nd, 2004, 4:43 PM
Me and the android went back to the moon base. We left something on the ground it said for paige and eclipse.

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 4:44 PM
i flew in after observing the phenomenal specticle.
"nice to meet you eclips" i said coldy, landing softly upon the ground nearest eclipse...
"my name is alex, pleasure to meet you aqquaintance" i said with a lingering smile on my face...
"how do i have the feeling we have met before...if not in some previous life" i inquired half heartidley...
the truth was, i wanted to see how i had the feeling of knowing this mysterious morph, Eclipse.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 4:52 PM
"nice to meet you... the interesting thing is, I can't remember anything from before i came over here, except that I dies and had my soul torn apart" I said... "hey, what's this?" I said, while picking up the item...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 4:54 PM
i glanced over at what she had picked up...
"i have no clue, mabey you could enlighten us a bit?" i asked, glancing around to see if anyone else was interrested like myslef.

May 2nd, 2004, 4:56 PM
A hologram of me appeared saying finally someone picked this up. Never mind come to my moon base I have something to give you. PS get on the shuttle next to you one of you though has to drive if you can.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 4:58 PM
"a message apparently. lets get on... but, I'm not driving... if my vidio games have proved anything, me and driving is an oxymoron" I said, flying into the shuttle...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 5:03 PM
"well then allow me", i said hopping into the driving seat...
"ive never driven one of these" i laughed heartily.
"i wander whats the bid secret he wants to give us..." i thought as i could see the moon gradually getting closer and closer to us...

OOC: sparks are you still scott?

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 5:05 PM
Paige: wait for me! i need to get away from here!

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 5:05 PM
I was watching a giant metorite, as it slowly spun through space... according to my calculations, the shuttle's path and the metorite's would collide...

May 2nd, 2004, 5:10 PM
OOC: Im now taddon my coloseum name.

IC: I shot the metorite and sucked the shuttle to the bay and said welcome follow the robot and he will lead you.

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 5:12 PM
i followed the robot, not even caring what was going on around me.
From the corner of my eye i was able to spot large areas of very expensive technologicaly advanced equiptment.
Regardless, i followed obediently, eagearly awating the surprise...

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 5:49 PM
OOC: sorry about the absence, the internet desided that "hey, these two are deep in conversation... hmmm.. I'll just freeze for a while..." cursed thing...

IC: I was about to follow, when suddenly, movement caught my eye. in an instant fear reaction, my entire body froze up... that was a huge mistake... A Seviper, hiding onboard, lashed out, and bit me in the arm... I felt the potent poison cloud my mind, and I collapsed...

May 2nd, 2004, 5:52 PM
A group of chansies and blissies took eclipse and got her some antidote and injected it.

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 5:59 PM
"taddon!" i bellowed " im growing flustered!"
what is it you so deeply wanted to give us?
i was growing impatient, i wanted nothing more than to see what all this fuss was about

May 2nd, 2004, 6:01 PM
I came up okay okay here place this i your ear. This a commincator so you can call people around the world. Actually the ones who have it. Walked to eclipse and gave her and alex one. Also Im working on a extreme training area were whatever training you need it will supply.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 6:02 PM
The poison's affects had ended, but they had left me unconcous.. I was hardly breathing...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 6:05 PM
i walked over to eclipse seeing her state of being.
i hate this inner emotion and suddenly had a flash of me taking care of an eclipse similar to this one in a distant world.
i poped back into reality and thanked taddon for the gift.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 6:07 PM
I finally woke up, and said "what happened?" I wasn't entierly certain what happened after I had gotten bitten...

May 2nd, 2004, 6:12 PM
Okay before you go could you go to my flying base to check if the power supply has been corrupted by a virus.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 6:13 PM
" I don't even have to leave. it's corrupted. I was the one who made the virus." I said, relaxing..

May 2nd, 2004, 6:16 PM
Okay the system should be clean right about now.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 6:18 PM
"well, It was designed to do nothing, then dissapear.. so, yeah, that was pointless..." I said, my body turning pure black...

May 2nd, 2004, 6:20 PM
Well blow me down with a feather and call me george. That was pointless.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 6:21 PM
I got out a feather, and blew Taddon down with it. "okay george" I said, trying my best not to burst out laughing

May 2nd, 2004, 6:23 PM
I told you to get into the shuttle.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 6:25 PM
I nodded, and dissapeared into the shadows.. I appeared back on the coast, and waited for the others...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 6:26 PM
i entered the shuttle effortlessly, like a machine.
i wanted nothing more than to relax, mabey a few days at a beach...

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 6:29 PM
I dove into the water, and found the dolphin DNA that i had thought I got rid of... I morphed into it, and swam around, enjoying the water...

May 2nd, 2004, 6:29 PM
I activated the cloak so that no one could sense my base.

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 6:36 PM
having studied many books i had learned of a secret and ancient way of absorbing the "essence " of other pokemon addint theirs to mine, causing me to become more powerfull as i wnt along.
remembering this ancient practice i went an an absorption spree wanting to absorb 1 of each pokemons essence...i wwas off!

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 6:43 PM
I saw a huge shark in the depths, and felt the cold anger of the former me... I swam down, and used my sonar to challenge the shark... this shark could kill me if it's jaws clamped on me... but I was not afraid

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 7:02 PM
OOC: actually can i be a suicune morph?

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 7:05 PM
OOC: depends.. can you make a good plot twist that would cause you to be a suicune morph?

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 7:10 PM

i ventured for hours absorbing pokemon after pokemon's essance.
my thirst for power became uncontrollable, so i decided to go after something big, something much more powerfull...remebering the legends of the legendaries i set off to absorb their essances.
i encountered and absorbed (in this order) mew, mewtwo, celebi, raikou, enti, latios, latias, rayquazza, the regis, deoxys, untill all that was left was suicne...
the battle was an epic one. my instinct provoked me to aim for its jugular veins inorder to weaken it. i obed my impulses and attack, causing the sucicnes body to go limp under my wrath, unill it fell dead onto the ground. that day i rained non stop, as if the earth itself had a vengence against my sinfull deed. i was suddenly infused with a spirit, i could feel the power of suicne overide my body, causing my yto become pure and no longer a satanic dragonite...for the suicne had saved my soul by purifying me before all was lost!

oOC: and is that good enough?

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 8:09 PM
OOC: okay, sounds good.. now, normally I'd be figuring out a way to turn myself into a groudon, but I like Flygon too much to do so..

IC: I rammed the shark in the gills.. that got it's attention, and it tried to chomp me... I dodged, then rammed it again.. this was going ot be a very hard fight.. I didn't care...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 8:15 PM
i morphed in to suicne...my how smooth i was able to move! I saw the world in a new, more calm way...this new body would suit me well...i dashed off inorder to find more pokemon to absorb, but i vowed, now being pure, that there would be no killing involved. just absorption. so far i have 50% of maximum essences..

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 8:22 PM
I fianlly killed the shark, but the dolphins lack of compassion drove me to find more kills... I swam off, and searched for more sharks...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 8:25 PM
i had become quite obsessive...i longed for more and more power.
my eternal desire for power led me on and on, however bad my bruises...
i had reach 80% absorbtion of all trypes of pokemon...i was almost ultimate...almost.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 8:35 PM
I was about to make another kill, when suddenly, an energy sourse from behind caused me to de-morph. I almost instantly began to get crushed by the pressure, but I felt something come under me, and push me to the surface... once it surfaced, with me on it's back... I looekd down, and recognised the blue and red... "Kyogre?" I asked.. it nodded, and I flapped off it's back.. "what's wrong?" i asked, seeing the fear in it's eyes

<there is a suicune morpher that is soaking power off all the legends... if he soaks off Groudon and I, the world is done for> he said to me...

"what can I do to help?" I asked, knowing of what would happen...

<could you be the guardian of the underwater cavern? that would make sure Groudon and I don't start fighting.>

"will do" I said, as we both headed for the cavern where Kyogre and Groudon slept silently...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 8:42 PM
i noted the disturbance...so i only sped faster twords the ungaurded garudon.
i found him sleeping and instantly lefp upon him in attempts to obtain his essence...all this would do was grant me their powers, not kill them...
i absorbed his and fled before anyone was to arive, i then set up a plan to absord kyogrey, the least of the legendaries.
i was at 99% and nothing would stop me from completion...

OOC: i forgot to say over 1000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 8:45 PM
I folowed, and yelled "stop! don't you realize what absorbing both will do?!?!" I was seriously not happy about this..

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 8:49 PM
i was out of there before she had completed her sentence...
if she did the next thing as perceived my plan would fall in play and the final legendary would be mine...allowing me to reach my full growth and power exfficency...
i laughed...a sadistic laugh, only to remember that i was pure...so i stoped...but nothing would stop me from acheiving my final absorbtion...

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 8:57 PM
I sighed, deciding to let him destroy the world.. I burrowed down into the ground, to the soul of the earth, and waited for the ultimate mistake, that would mean the end of this world...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 8:59 PM
i saw that she had taken the bait so i sped in faster then the eye could possible manage to comprehend...i absorbed the final legendary and felt the power surge throughout my body...i felt the power climb to maximum, 100% power..
i laughed with a pure ring to my voice...

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 9:09 PM
"no.."I whispered... that was it... I sensed the weather wildly shift.. he had commited something even worse than killing.. he had brought the powers of Kyogre and Groudon together... wich was going to kill every being on the planet.. I began to walk to the soul.. "I'm sorry, I failed" I whispered, tears running down my cheeks...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 9:10 PM
OOC: gpt to go good night...

Raichu Master
May 3rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a page and a half, I had other things to do. Anyway I'm glad I didn't have a part in the storyline right now, that would have been bad. Anyway i'll just go from were I left off at on page 5.

IC: After work I walked quietly back to my house. When I got back tom y house, I took my business suit off and relaxed my recliner. I flipped on the cable, and I went to Fox News Channel. There it showed a picture of me flying above New York City. "I screwed myself up!" I said forgetting all about my little accident. They even identified it as me! "This day can't get any worse!" I exclaimed.

Then a knock on my door came. I put a shirt on besides my beeter and put jean shorts on and went to the door. "Yes may I help you?" I said.

There stood a reporter. "Yes I would like to interview you. Now why did you do what you did? Did you realize what it had done? How old are you? What's you occupation?" He said quickly.

"Come in." I sighed. I led him to the mini bar in the kitchen I poured him a drink.

"No thanks I don't drink." He said scribbling something on his notepad.

"Whatever." I said sitting across from him with the beer in my hand.

"I'll have a pepsi though." He said.

"Okay." I said rolling my eyes. I smacked the table and a peice of table sunk in front of the reporter. It arose with a cold glass of Pepsi.

"Now how old are you and what is your occupation?" He said excitedly.

'I'm 25 years old, and I'm the president of Pokeball Inc." I said simply as I sipped my beer.

"Now how long were you a morph?" He said.

"For my whole life, I've kept it hidden so I would attract attention to myself." I said now taking a gulp out of my mug.

"Then why did you show your form today?" He asked.

"I was in a hurry to get to work, and it slipped." I said very calm and boringly. I answered somemore questions as boring as possible, giving him no reason to get excited, he soon left. "And that's how you get repoters away from you. My dad taught me that one." I said laughing finishing off my beer. I rensed the glass. And returned to the couch to watch tv.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 1:43 PM
OOC: this is going to be interesting... you, shiney, sparks, and wing... I am going to lose what little sanity i have left by the end of this...

May 3rd, 2004, 1:53 PM
OOC: this is going to be interesting... you, shiney, sparks, and wing... I am going to lose what little sanity i have left by the end of this...

OOC: I thought we fixed that already, you should have lost it around page 70 of the original pokemorph maker.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 3:18 PM
OOC: remember what I said about finding my sanity while you were gone? I found it under my bed.. but right now it is screaming in panic and fear, so I may have to go looking again.. and I'm at school, so there will be more places for it to hide...

May 3rd, 2004, 3:34 PM
She lost her sanity the day she meant me and started to hide her last bit of sanity to guard herself.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 3:52 PM
OOC: and sparks never really had any sanity to begin with.. insanity is contagous, it seems

May 3rd, 2004, 4:00 PM
OOC: I will let that slide besides sanity is not common in her world cause she goes insane easily.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 4:05 PM
OOC: *nods* anyway, i've got to go take care of my little brother... abielt he's furry, has four legs, and has a tail, but still... he's my little bro..

May 3rd, 2004, 4:25 PM
Ye rowdy her dog her grandma has the dog had alot of surgery plus the thing is fat but she says its muscle which I doubt.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 4:30 PM
OOC: actually, a lot of it is fur...

May 3rd, 2004, 4:50 PM
Sighing greatly, I landed in a place, not far from a town.Or was it a city?
I had come to see if my brother, or any other morphs were there.

May 3rd, 2004, 4:52 PM
OOC: Right anyway can we get back to the story and stop talking about rowdy?

IC: I started to my sea base to check if anything was wrong sense the clan was gone. I started to check for viruses and found that a message was sent. It was the clan but they were gone. I sent out a search pod to go find eclipse and tell to her to translate this.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 4:52 PM
Silently teleporting, I appeared behind the latias morpher "I can take you to Latios" I said...

Raichu Master
May 3rd, 2004, 4:53 PM
OOC: Sanity is a gift, you either have it or you don't. Fortunatly, I have much sanity, but that doesn't mean I'm not any fun, just means I don't do stupid stuff. hahaha, me not do stupid stuff, you have to meet me, you'd see that was a semi lie. hahaha. Anyway when it comes to rping, my sanity and wisdom comes back to me and I'm a strict rper. So BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! hahaha

IC: I lookedat the news again, and it seems that reporteer had a hidden video camera, and taped me. He was a quick bugger I'll tell you that! He got that on the news in less than 3 minutes. I watched myself look plain and normal drinking my beer every now and then. I shut the tv off and went into the bathroom. I looked into my full body mirror and said, "Let's see if I still got it?" I clinched my hands into a fist and my skin turned growlithe color. And charizard wings and ears formed from my skin and were also growlithe colored. "Yep! I still got it!" I said laughing. My wings felt stiff from hiding them forever. I stretched them out (my bathroom is big! or my wings wouldn't have fit.), and my ears started ringing. "Dang! I forgot what bionic earing felt like!" I said having fun with my morphed form. I ryed forming all my old attacks and I still could. "This feels great! But have to hide it! I wish I didn't." I said as I morphed back to my human form and laid on the couch looking out my windows.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 4:56 PM
OOC: okay.... even Raichu master has completly lost it...

IC: not waiting for an answer, I flapped into the air, nad headed for the coast...

May 3rd, 2004, 5:13 PM
The probe was destroyed before he made it to eclpise. I started to wonder if there was a virus attached. I started to run a test and found millions of viruses. I started the purifaction process but it seems that was destroyed by the clan. I laid the base on the bottom of the water waiting to see if the virus would attack the moving process. The process was still corrupted so I started back to my air base and activated the anti virus builder in the water base. It seemed to have made this process better. But there was still wrong I charged up the engines and destroyed the base emitting a giaa=nt tsunami. The Tsunami was headed for eclipse. The wave started to get bigger with all the force behind it. I sent a android to see if any morphs were left besides me and eclipse.

OOC: Were getting to you.

Raichu Master
May 3rd, 2004, 5:13 PM
OOC: I'm about to loss my sanity if I don't get action here. So come on I'm tired of not doing anything. So come on and include me!

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 5:23 PM
OOC: in that case, let him suffer for a while.. I want to see him go crazy like the rest of us... Translation: I'm leaving the job to sparks...

IC: I used my dolphin morph to go through the tsunami, and swam ot hwere the Clan had kept latios... I undid the ropes, and helped him to the surface.. once he recovered slightly, se left.. I dove back under, seeing what could be reverse-engenniered...

May 3rd, 2004, 5:26 PM
I followed, unsure.
"Latios!Big brother!" I joyfully yelled as I flew over to him.

Raichu Master
May 3rd, 2004, 5:29 PM
OOC: you won't see me go insane tonight, I got to go to bed, maybe tomorrow. hahaha!

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 5:30 PM
I had dived to the remains of the clan base, and was busy looking through the equipment... most of it had been destroyed... I found what I could, and took off with it...

May 3rd, 2004, 5:32 PM
I hugged my brother."Latios, how?..."
<<Oops, can I control Latios as well? (Someone else may do it if they desire, but I'm just curious)>>

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 5:35 PM
OOC: feel free... I just controled him for a moment so I could continue my part...

IC: I had found this weird poer generator, and I had no ida what it did.. I sonared it, but without a responce.. I swam around for a moment, befroe going to a nearby underwater temple.. I saw that looked like a harness.. It was black, and it looked extremly glossy.. I touched it, and in a flash of light, I had it on me.. I demorphed, and found that it would change so it fit eaisaly... I returned to my dolphin shape, and swam out...

May 3rd, 2004, 5:54 PM
"Thank you so much." I said tearfully to my brother's rescuer."Thank you."

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 6:00 PM
<your welcome> i responded in thought speech, before diving.. my good deed had been done.. it was time to leave..

May 3rd, 2004, 6:05 PM
<Thanks again!Good bye!> I responded and turned to my brother.
"Latias, I must leave."
"Why? So soon?"
"I promise we will meet again.I must take care of something."
My brother's human hair- deep brown, like the things humans called chocolates- rustled in the wind as he flapped up into it with his big blue wings.
"Goodbye, little sister."
"I'll miss you!"
With that, he flew off.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 6:08 PM
I had gotten a good ways away, and was playing in the waves, not a care in the world.. i hadn't felt this good in a while.. must have been because I helped the girl... I stopped playing, and resumed looking for sharks to kill...

May 3rd, 2004, 6:17 PM
I stood there for a moment, watching the blur that was my brother fly away into the distance.
I felt lonely...I hope I find another Morph like myself soon, and maybe make friends..

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 6:21 PM
after finishing my killing spree, i jumped into the air, morphed to my flygon form, and took off...

chris p. bacon
May 3rd, 2004, 10:03 PM
ooc im just going to pretend i wasnt absorbed

ici senced morphing in a different world it seemed firmilure(sp) yet a difference was about this morpher so i decided to check it out i turned into huew (human-mew) (mew ears and tail covered in blue fur same size as mew but with everything else human) (im staying this form for the rest of the rp unless i say its also my strongest form ) and teleported to the world the morpher was in. "This shouldnt be to hard" i said as i teleported to his town now to find his house. when i found it i flew in the window and saw him cross-morphed in the bathroom and said "ive been trying to find you for 10 years at last ive found you i can take you to a world where you are treated right where there are other morphers and no reporters" as i said the last bit i winked then said "let me know if you want to go"

May 3rd, 2004, 10:14 PM
I woke up, alone, on an abandoned beach. I looked around, then at the many dents in my armor, and mumbled "Visible physical trauma, as well as paossible mental trauma, with an unknown type of amnesia, possibly brought by a severe blow to the head... What happened?"

OOC: nothing to say here other than it's plot development seperating me and angel, and I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! :cheeky:

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 6:59 AM
OOC: so many comments, all would kill my rep... I'm keeping my mouth shut...

IC: I flew to the mountains where the Clan used to hang out, and slept at the very top... all the shark fighting had left me exausted, but that was fine.. far as I could tell, no one would mess with me..

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 11:35 AM
OOC: Okay this is the end of my intro and then I want to be included. So this plot better change to include me or I'm going to go crazy!

IC: It was nightfall and once I was sure everyone was sleeping, I morphed and flew out my window. I flew over the sleeping city and felt the wind in my hair. My wings still felt stiff and I was eager to try out my old powers. But first I had to get away from the city. I flew into a forest and onto a giant rock. I listened for anything I could fight. But nothing had come up yet.

May 4th, 2004, 12:47 PM
OOC: forest eh? okay then, I'll include you :cross-eye

I looked around after I had undone most of the dents, and saw a forest straight ahead. "That's as good a place to look as any, I guess." I said, an began flying towards it.

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 1:04 PM
I heard whistling like wings and said, "There we go!" I turned around and formed a fire ball in my hands. I then waited until the flying thing came into sight, so I could see what I was firing at.

May 4th, 2004, 1:07 PM
I came over a clearing in the forest, to find a hude ball of fire flung at me, it hit dead on, and after the smoke cleared, I looked down at the person below and said "Whatch where you aim those things!" And began to lower down to his level.

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 1:17 PM
"Oh, it's just a kid." I said disappointedly. I laughed at his remark and said, "I ws waiting for something to shoot at, it's been 10 years since I've used my powers. Seeing if I could still use them. Guess I can." I then said, "How old are you kid?"

May 4th, 2004, 1:40 PM
"Sixteen," I said. "By the way, have you seen a girl with long brown hair, blue eyes? She wears a light blue tank top, and bluejeans, she's also an espeon morph, so she has the ears and tail." I asked

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 1:43 PM
I noticed the two talking, and decided now was a nice time to play.. at thier expence. I headed for the water, morphed dolphin, and waited for the proper moment...

May 4th, 2004, 2:19 PM
"Hmm....Morphs...Luckily I can still sense that sort of thing..." I flew as rapidly as I could, then at last found two talking.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 2:38 PM
I jumped high into the air, and sent a high pressure stream of water at seph, sending him into a tree...

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 2:38 PM
I laughed and turned to the dolphin. I powered up and lit the meadow on fire, I then flew in the air and shot fire balls in the water, that evaporated the water. "Come on! Let's play! It will take more than water to defeat me!" I said to the morph in the now drained river.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 2:40 PM
<I'm an adult in dolphin years> I thought spoke... I jumped into the air, then hit the water with a loud splash

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 2:43 PM
OOC: Flygon trainer, I edited my post because I posted to late, so please read my newly edited post. Then reply to that one.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 2:44 PM
<dolphins can't play if theres no water... that's kinda obvious> I said, morphing into my Flygon form, and flapping into the air

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 3:07 PM
"That's why I dried the water up! Now come and play if you want to play!" I said laughing. Fire balls formed in both of my hands and fire surounded my body. "Now let's go!" I said throwing a warning shot, it flew over he shoulder and hit a tree, it broke up on contact, "See my fire is harmless to anything but my opponent." I said pointing to the field below, the fire was on top of the grass and wasn't burning the actual meadow, it it didn't go beyond the meadow, "I have complete control of my fire, and other peoples fire." I said laughing again, waiting for her to engage in battle.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 3:09 PM
"now, when exactly did I say I wanted to battle?" I said, flapping into the air to leave

OOC: I really can't spell for anything.. I can't even spell 'to' right unless I check it...

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 3:14 PM
I appeared in front of her and said, "I did. Anyway I need someone to test my old powers on!" I blasted her with a small fire ball and then a big one.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 3:15 PM
My training allowed me to completly ignore the fire... after a moment, I decided to ignore him... I flapped straight up, waiting until I got the proper altitude...

May 4th, 2004, 3:22 PM
The computer found large energy sources coming from a new morph. I caught a shuttle and headed towards the forest to see whats happening.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 3:25 PM
I took off, using the wind to speed me.. he was cutting my training time, and that just weakened me.. I headed in a straight line to the ice caves, and waited for the ice pokemon

May 4th, 2004, 3:33 PM
OOC: I read what happened but werrent you guys fighting or something.

IC: I jumped in a tree and watched the events unfold.

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 3:33 PM
"I guess I'll have to test my powers another day. It is being to get light." I said morphing back to human, the fire disappeared and the river filled with water again. I landed on my feet and walked back to my house. I then went to sleep, since it was the weekend.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 3:47 PM
OOC: yeah, but I left the battle...

IC: I rested in the ice caves, feeling my body get hit with a mix of ice beams and blizzard attacks... they hurt like none other, but I was determined to last through the assult...

May 4th, 2004, 4:11 PM
I jumped out of the tree and put wierd device on blaze.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 5:18 PM
fianlly, i felt myself become immune to ice.. my training completed, i left the caves, using the wind to guide me...

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 5:30 PM
OOC: Blaze is already at his house and asleep. But I can rewind time for a second!

IC: I turned around to face the morph who put (or tryed to put) the device on my back. I hit the kid in the mouth and then in the stomache. "Listen I'm way older and more experienced than you. You don't sneek up on me without me knowing. That's what these ears are for." I said irritated. I grabbed the device into my hand and smashed it with one hand. "Now what's with all these kids, being morphs!" I said going into my house and falling asleep.

May 4th, 2004, 5:38 PM
My android found the destroyed device laying on the ground. He followed me and I told him to get the morph inside and to get some battle data on him.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 5:39 PM
OOC: i thought I was the one for un-explainable time warp.. ah well...

IC: I flew to a cliff face overlooking the ocean, curled up, and was asleep in moments

May 4th, 2004, 6:48 PM
The android started to take battle data through the waiting phase.

May 5th, 2004, 4:56 PM
I sighed, not letting myself be seen.One boy went."Oh well.....I'll try somewere else...."

May 5th, 2004, 5:13 PM
The android sensed Terra near by and and chased her with me on his back.

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 5:23 PM
When I oke up in the morning it was Saturday. I stretched and walked to my frig, I got out a cartain of milk and drank it throuh the cartain not bothering to pour it inot a glass. I put it back and grabbed a cold donut. I then sense something wrong with me, I was becoming sloppy, something a business man never does. But I didn't care. I went outside when I was dressed and felt the sun on my face, it was warm and there was a cool breeze.

May 5th, 2004, 5:29 PM
I jumped off and went back to blazes house and saw him. I said Im not a kid Im a teenager get it right.

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 5:40 PM
I laughed and said, "Your close enough, your under the drinking age so your still a kid. Now I have some business to attend to, so if you don't mind I must go." I crushed my beer can that I didn't know I picked up and drank. I threw it in a trash can and walked along a hiking path.

May 5th, 2004, 5:52 PM
I wanna fight you running up next to him and launching a flamethrower.

OOC: I gotta eat brb.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 5:58 PM
OOC: note to self: don't take naps...

IC: after gaining an immunity to ice, I left the caverns, and noticed the new conflict.. I decided that it wasn't worth my time, but I watched anyway..

May 5th, 2004, 6:02 PM
OOC: Im back and Flygon your fired for good.\

IC: Anyway I waited to see what happened.

May 5th, 2004, 6:03 PM
"Ah!Someone is following me......." I murmered as I sensed something, and aimed a Mist Ball attack at the unseen visitor.Despretly trying to get away, I flew.....

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 6:08 PM
OOC: as is my usual custom when you say that, thank you for the compliment. really, it's an honor to get fired from such a low job and get to ascend to something higher

IC: I got bored, and took off... I was no longer feeling the connection to the morphs... therefore, I was free to leave. and If I got challenged, it was now my desision if I fought or not...

May 5th, 2004, 6:10 PM
The android started to charge up a hypersinic wave at terra.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 6:17 PM
I got in front of the android "listen, cant you tell self defence from assults?" I said angrily

May 5th, 2004, 6:21 PM
The andriod disappeared and kicked eclipse in the back. Then continued to chase terra.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 6:23 PM
thankfully, I had gotten hit in the back so much, that I had extra defence right there.. I slammed into the android, and we both fell into the water... once we finally got deep enough, I clogged the android's systems with mud

May 5th, 2004, 6:25 PM
The androids system regenrated and got rid of the mud and grabbed eclipse by the tail and flung her threw the air.