PDA

View Full Version : Official List Thread of Good Online Games (MMORPGs, Flash Games, etc.)

ash2000
December 9th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Who heres play RUNESCAPE?

plz reply your username

Popuri
December 10th, 2006, 12:23 PM
I did play it once, but it was slow and boring! My username was Vastik2, but the game wasn't fun, so I stopped playing.

Lavabyle
December 10th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Best newbie rpg EVA, played a long while ago. I played for a while, got my character to lvl 84, was a member fo a time, etc. Then like all things, it got old, and died xD

Super_Lawliet
December 10th, 2006, 02:58 PM
I'm MissKittie12 on Runscape. You can usually find me on free worlds 28-32

pokeknight
December 10th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Well, I still play it, but very much less than before. Jagex has promised new improvements but the game really has got ever so boring after the rapid increase in the number of players, its now more of a game that everyone must have a good account in to be respected among the peers while they have as their favorite, other rpgs. My username is abijit100.

Nariko
December 10th, 2006, 05:59 PM
I played it for a while in like, freshman year...then I got bored with it...v.v
I don't really like MMORPGs.

Blaziken_Boy
December 11th, 2006, 04:05 AM
Got bored. FAST. Why? Never get any gold, always die and lose it all... And there's monsters 200 levels over the level cap. People say it's a good game, I don't think so. And it's not about graphics.

Auron
December 11th, 2006, 09:50 AM
I used to play...One or two days. But I stopped playing when I died and lost all my items ~_~

Aether
December 11th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I used to play it when it first came out, but i got bored fast, then i got WoW... well i think that's pretty self explanatory...

Dogboy2709
December 11th, 2006, 06:02 PM
I play it, Rarely, but i do play it. my usename name is Dogboy6100

but beware, one of friends may be on my name "Helping" me since, i'm Newbie at Runescape, just in case you run into him on my name, his name is Alec.

Ahegil
December 11th, 2006, 06:02 PM
ive been playing since the origanil one came out 4 years ago lol my username is lynx153 but i prob wont replie people are also freaking PMing me to ask for free stuff just becuase im on the first page of the highscores =\

Kakashi
December 13th, 2006, 08:27 AM
Played it for a while then got boried then played it again don't play much. normally my bro goes on my accounts (seifer and talkabout ff)

KroniK Poke'mon
December 17th, 2006, 01:18 PM
I used to play, my username was lordnation. I reached level 81, and then I quit because it got boring.

Legendary Squirtle
December 17th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Well I play it sometime when i have nothing else to do.
my username is Kendra X

Pacman
December 18th, 2006, 08:05 AM
I used to play it. Haven't played it in awhile, though.

Nuke
December 18th, 2006, 08:11 AM
I might be too young for it but I used to play it.

Pacman
December 19th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Their are better Games, out there, IMO.

zak
December 23rd, 2006, 09:44 AM
pow jr01 lev 92 quit playin a few months back , i was a member for a while , i had a nice house on there aswel, was level 62 construction , but like most things it got boring,

Scales
December 24th, 2006, 07:24 PM
I used to play it and got to lvl 30. But the problem with it is that people do not follow the rules, the spam swear and try to scam people like crazy. People follow other people and start begging for money. Some people make fake excuses to going into the wilderness like: I left lots of money in the wildy and I need it badly. If you help me get it I will split the share with you. Then they just kill them.

I have seen this happen a lot of the time. Its that people arent mature enough to play a game properly that has little 7 year olds playing that dont know that people are only caring about themselves

Crimson_Blade
January 7th, 2007, 09:21 AM
The only way any1 has fun on runescape is when u have lots of money like a couple mil and u r a member. Oh and i play, but not as much since i got W.O.W. for christmas. Username is lx oblivion.

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS
January 9th, 2007, 03:43 AM
What a weird game...

I was so addicted to it when I was 12, then this year I got over it. I also had a brake from it last year... I had 6 accounts and I lvld up the 3rd 1perfectly and it was lvl 68 or 69. Some1 gave me an account which was also lvl 67... I had a 16 lvl account, a 47 lvl account, a lvl 7 and a 26 lvl account... I gave em all except my lvl 69 account and my lvl 7 account...

I remember that my account was lvl 16 on 26/12/04...Good items but lost nearly all at that time when I went into the wilderness...Forgot to eat food...
My name was Sword Dark55 and I wish my friends from my old school never mentioned that game... Look me up in the highscores and I never was a member... I'd recommend all that haven't played it NOT TO. You may regret it one day.

Eon-Rider
January 9th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Lately I've started to play this game that comes with Windows 2000+ because there's nothing else to do during my stay in Shanghai.

Anyway, as the title asks, what's your highest score?

Mine is 5, 283, 250.

lordofdrag0ns
January 10th, 2007, 06:17 PM
i think runescape rules!! not as cool a pkmn though but its up there. if you dont agree then dont post on this thread again! or else. i am the lord of drag0ns. beware!

DARK MIGHTY LATIAS
January 12th, 2007, 01:45 AM
i think runescape rules!! not as cool a pkmn though but its up there. if you dont agree then dont post on this thread again! or else. i am the lord of drag0ns. beware!

Umm yeah - or something -.-... I used to think RuneScape ruled, and Pokemon even more but not anymore... U'll see what I mean... I think I may give my RuneScape account away soon...

Cosmic Tyrant
January 12th, 2007, 03:27 AM
I think Runescape owns. To a degree, anyway. The graphics may be third-banana, but I think the overall gameplay ROX! If intrested, My usernames are Blue Wolf609 and Power Wave Z, although don't count on me being on the second one too much,,,

Crimson_Blade
January 12th, 2007, 05:00 AM
it gets kinda dumb after a long period of time because u can get bored of doing the same thing over and over kinda like pokemon but not as much. they come out with new stuff occationally, but after a while the updates seem to be the same things just different names and locations.

Crimson_Blade
January 12th, 2007, 05:02 AM
I've only gotton to about 2,354,228. I'm thinking now about trying again lol.

Andrea-chan
January 12th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Seeing how I suck at this Pinball game and that I never play it (I got other Pinball games XD), my high score is 1,184,500. I know, it sucks. XD

Seven
January 14th, 2007, 06:45 AM
I use to love that game when I was younger.
I remember just pwning all my friends at it. >:3

I just tired playing it a few minutes ago.
Wow, I suck (http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p235/Mango_Panda/Random/Pinball.jpg) xD

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!
January 14th, 2007, 07:50 PM

I get a ton of practice at school, seeing as my first class is right across from the computer lab, which is usually empty. All I have to do is say I'm going to go work on something.

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!
January 19th, 2007, 04:29 PM
My username is Soapvent.

So now that the laughing is over...I occasionally get on. When I'm REALLY bored.

Exokriz
January 20th, 2007, 10:44 AM
21,352,681. I used to play this alot all of my other scores are in the 15-17,000,000

Haowakeorden
January 24th, 2007, 10:14 AM
About 10 million without cheating. With cheating, about 250 million.

B-Baller
January 24th, 2007, 10:50 AM
My high score's 1,110.750. My gosh I'm hopeless at this game, hahah.

EDIT: Yay I got 2,451,000. Still hopeless.

Pkmn-Master
January 24th, 2007, 04:15 PM
First of all, how can you cheat? mine is only about 12,384,825... bleh...

ash2000
January 24th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Quiting Runescape..

If you people are quiting Runescape can I have your account please.
PM or email me: [email protected]
thank you

Auron
January 25th, 2007, 10:21 AM
There are some cheats that you can enter when you are playing in the fullscreen mode, but all the points you score won't count in the Hi-Score ranking.

Jolty-kun
January 25th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Twenty-one million? pfft. XD;
Mine's 5,480,500. I guess that's pretty good, and I haven't got as high as that since I got 1.7m. xD

A Psychic Espeon
January 27th, 2007, 12:52 AM
I play. Xbull3t, cbt 90, members. Runescape is only fun when your high leveled and members imo.

Draik
February 4th, 2007, 10:28 AM
1,932,345,200 ;)

I'm being totally serious. It took me forever >_>

Barboach
February 4th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Wow thats alot Draik. >.>

Anyway, mines 6,985,521

Geometric-sama
February 4th, 2007, 06:28 PM
7 million something, before we got our current computer (the scores didn't carry over. Sob). My brother was better at it than I was though.

Eon-Rider
February 4th, 2007, 09:48 PM
1,932,345,200 ;)

I'm being totally serious. It took me forever >_>

wtf. How long did that game go for? 5 hours?

bmah
February 5th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Before my computer crashed, the high score was like 12 million. Now there's no more high scores on my comp.

Crimson Arcanine
February 7th, 2007, 05:34 AM
I've only ever made it to about 5.6 million, i suck at pinball games both real and vitural

Dawg 2005
February 8th, 2007, 05:26 PM
I don't play very often, but my name is Dawg 2005. I think I'm level 75?

Yeah, I don't play very often.

Kakashi
February 9th, 2007, 01:54 AM
I don't really play ether,
I just started and I am already kinda bored.
My username is abysswhip1
It's lvl22

强有力
February 9th, 2007, 07:48 AM
I think runescape sucks. Because people who dont want to pay for members will get so bored and quit. I used to be a member and it still isnt that exciting

ash2000
February 9th, 2007, 11:16 AM
I think runescape sucks. Because people who don't want to pay for members will get so bored and quit. I used to be a member and it still isn't that exciting

I think being a member sucks because you have to play everyday, but if you are a member you have alot of stuff to do. :(

A Psychic Espeon
February 9th, 2007, 08:37 PM
I think being a member sucks because you have to play everyday

You dont have to play everyday, i personally havent played in a while and im still members. I'm bored of Rs, i get bored and then after a while(days...weeks...months) i feel like playing again for a while.

Chikara
February 11th, 2007, 06:46 AM
You dont have to play everyday, i personally havent played in a while and im still members. I'm bored of Rs, i get bored and then after a while(days...weeks...months) i feel like playing again for a while.
Same, but im not a member yet ^^'

RS is pretty fun. Im mining right now (grrr...)

PokeManiac Volkan
February 11th, 2007, 09:15 AM
it gets realy boreing after a while

Alistair
February 11th, 2007, 03:59 PM
So, what are your IcyTower high scores?

Floor: 242
Combo: 47

kuribohgx
February 14th, 2007, 01:04 PM
does anyone play maplestory? if you do the tell me your level, world, and your job. i am a lv 91 crusader,63 cleric, and a lv 25 bandit

TRIFORCE89
February 14th, 2007, 01:48 PM
I wish this game was popular enough to have a thread that was actually active. A new one of these pops up once a month, and it's right after the expiry date of the old thread so I can't delete or lock.

Yeah, that was unprofessional of me. Nothing against you or your thread. It just baffles me that the game is popular enough for a thread to resurface once a month but not to allow for any actual ongoing conversation.

Hopefully, you're lucky and someone posts something. Good luck!

Frostweaver
February 14th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Well, I'm no MS player but the way Triforce puts it... lol, just have to try to contribute somehow, now. Maybe I'll try to induce someone to talk and defend the great qualities of the game.

I play Ragnarok Online myself, but not MS... All the reviews put it so that MS is highly limiting in jobs and other stat builds. I look at the job system's spelltree and it looks overly simple.. now I'm not expecting too much, since RO isn't too much more complicated, but MS is just a bit tad too little... Also, many reviews generate the same comment that after awhile, training is very brutal and tiresome. Not saying RO is all too much better at that either, however... but according to some reviews, "slightly" better.

Somehow the RO screenshots look more attractive too XD;

Jari
February 16th, 2007, 02:31 PM
I have a lvl 57 I/L wizard (Perakos) and a lvl 31 sin (Kyogredude) on Scania. I have a lvl 31 cleric (Mikaya) on Cassiopeia. I have many other, but they are just lvl 1×.
I have a guild, so if you're guildless and play Scania, PM me here.

Draik
February 16th, 2007, 06:43 PM
I have a level 39 Pizard :x

Yeah, this kind of thread always dies though.

yinyang147
February 18th, 2007, 06:01 AM
i play runescape. my u/n is Boom 147
i'm lvl 42 at the time.

Warheart
February 20th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else here actually plays this game?

Not so much additing as it is funny, but I have a level 10 Disco Bandit...

Eh, just wondering, if you've never heard of it, you can check it out here:www.kingdomofloathing.com

Jim
February 20th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Twili Lv 11 Turtle Tamer.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
February 20th, 2007, 01:22 PM
It's a computer RP game, so it belongs to Other Games.

/moved

kuribohgx
February 20th, 2007, 01:55 PM
hmmm my mom put some internet security thing that asks a password everytime something uses the internet so now i cant play maple story anymore waaaaaaaaaaaa. untill i get my labtop hehe

ash2000
February 24th, 2007, 02:25 AM
now in runescape there is alot of scammers. mostly the scammers are from the other websites (good not in pokemon community).

Ichigo Flash
February 24th, 2007, 03:19 AM
I'm semi retired from Runescape....sorta

Mysteriocena - 106 Combat - 1652 Total - 99 Fletching

Current Goal: 72/99 Firemaking (when GCSE's arnt raping my spare time)

The games gone downhill the past 2 years, it's full of NH clans, scammers, flaming noobs and yeah thats about it.

Playmaster
February 25th, 2007, 09:32 AM
I used to play (way back in the beta), then the full version was released and I played for a little bit (I had a Lv. 4X Spearman, I believe), but then I invested in World of Warcraft and quit. x3 I might go play again one day.

~Red
March 1st, 2007, 09:15 AM
I'm not shor were to put this but here we go:

I found this cool MMORPG on the internet but no one is on it so can more people give it a try!

The website is here: http:\\maidmarian.com\MOONBASE

It is a really fun game which is in full 3d! There is no need to download anything, it loads from the page!

Pazuzu
March 1st, 2007, 09:18 AM
Moving this to the Other Games forum, where it's more fitting.

Also, the correct URL would be http://maidmarian.com/MOONBASE.htm.

~moved~

Alistair
March 1st, 2007, 12:36 PM
This game has been out for a while (About 2 years). It is fun for the initial 10 minutes, but then the fun wears off quickly.

Lord Mike
March 3rd, 2007, 11:02 AM
OK, I spend a lot of time on the Internet. I've been having trouble finding some good games. I know a few, but I think we should all contribute a few games to a list I'm starting so we can get a good idea on how to play online.

Try to do it in this format.

Name of the Game:
Address/URL:
Brief Description:
Type of Game: (Browser-Based, Flash, Text Based, etc.)
Free or Required Payment:

So try to do it like that. Copy and paste the form and fill in the info (get rid of the text in the paraenthesis by 'Type of Game' though)

Here are a few.

Name of the Game: Bowman 2
Address/URL: http://www.addictinggames.com/bowman2.html
Brief Description: Shoot an arrow though the heart of your opponent!
Type of Game: Flash
Free or Required Payment: Free

Name of the Game: Helicopter Game
Address/URL: http://www.addictinggames.com/helicopter.html
Brief Description: Last as long as you can flying through a cave without hitting the roof, floor or obstacles in your way.

Name of the Game: RuneScape
Address/URL: http://www.runescape.com
Brief Description: A massively medieval online MMORPG.
Type of Game: Browser-Based
Free or Required Payment: Free, $5/month for special benefits

Name of the Game: Tanks
Address/URL: http://www.addictinggames.com/tanks.html
Brief Description: Battle other tanks with over 12 different types of artillery to choose from.

Name of the Game: Kitten Cannon
Address/URL: http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html
Brief Description: Launch the hapless orange kitten and see how long how far he goes!

Pazuzu
March 3rd, 2007, 11:06 AM
Very nice, but in the wrong forum. Game related things belong in the Other Games forum.
So I'm going to move it there.

~moved~

Lord Mike
March 3rd, 2007, 12:21 PM
Alright, sorry about that Scizz.

I remembered Kitten Cannon and Tanks on Addictinggames. Need to add that.

TRIFORCE89
March 3rd, 2007, 06:43 PM
I'm all for this. I'll do a quick search of the last month, and merge struff~

Absolitude
March 3rd, 2007, 08:20 PM
If you want good online games just go to sites like: newgrounds.com crazymonkeygames.com cosmoseth.com and others. Those are all flash games. As for rune scape i used to play. I had an about level 45 guy, and had high mining, and smithing, and attack, and defense, and mage. I was also juggling a girlfriend, and a 49 year old wife. I just saw that it addiction level was a problem for me, and i stopped. now i loose my eyesight staying on PC. O.o

typeZERO
March 4th, 2007, 04:07 AM
I'm a runescape player , but there's a 20/100 chance that you'll see me on. It got boring and still is. Me and my friends go on when we plan a huge , I mean HUGE drop party with tons of rune stuff. Never liked the member idea. Have to pay every month for some updates , but most updates can only be achieved by high level players like Zezima and The Old Nite (RIP The Old Nite....) My user is omegaultima3.

Lord Mike
March 4th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Thanks Absolitude for the other websites!

Oh, and, Lighting Rider, if you don't play RS too much, I could always use you account...;)

Ethan621
March 4th, 2007, 09:20 AM
I playe donce upon a time.

Alistair
March 8th, 2007, 12:34 PM
To the post way above, I actually play KoL. My name is Lance Little, and I am ascending hardcore oxygenarian (Do not do! It is very hard!)