Ice Climber
Pichu*
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Marth
Roy*
Mr. Game & Watch

*Unlikely to return.
Roy, Pichu, Dr. Mario and Young Link are all 'clones' and don't have there own game series.

Ness was originaly planed to be replaced by the star of Mother 3 in Melee, but as the game was never released until 3 years after in Japan he was kept in.

Mario
Birdo
Bowser Jr.
Paper Mario

The Legend of Zelda
The Wind Waker (replacement for Young Link)
Link/Wolf Link+Midna

Pokemon
Blaziken
Lucario
Deoxys
Plusle and Minun (like Ice Climbers)

Kirby
King Dedede

Metroid
Dark Samus
Ridley

Star Fox
Wolf
Krystal

Donkey Kong
Diddy kong
King K. Rool

F-Zero
Black Shadow

Fire Emblem
Ike

3rd party
Sonic The Hedgehog
Shadow The Hedgehog
Miles 'Tails' Prower

Post others and ideas.

Jeremy
March 14th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Um sweetie, technically the clone characters have their own game series. Also Ganondorf is a clone of Captain Falcon.

Well here's some characters that I think should be playable.

Super Mario Bros. Series:
Daisy
Waluigi
Wart

Pokémon:
Wes (Collosuem Trainer)

Metriod:
Fusion suit Samus, (Could be a clone of Samus, with the Ice Missles and stuff.)

Zelda:
Firece Diety Link

ROB himself. (Could be a nice twist. =3)

Some 3rd party characters that could be in it:
PacMan
Megaman

Well, those are my few ideas. XD

Aether
March 14th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Well i can't really say much, because Vegeta just said pretty much every character I would like to be in it, i'd like some more Sega characters though, like NiGHTS, Samba de amigo and AiAi could be some really cool secret characters.

Shiny Umbreon
March 14th, 2007, 07:18 PM
I was expecting that some of Metroid Prime Hunters characters were here (like Sylux and Trace) but I think that's unlikely.

The best idea for a Smash Bros game would be to have Sonic the Hedgehog...and Crash Bandicoot. It would be like a battle of mascots!
Actually, Crash could be in because it appears in a Nintendo game and it originates from a video game. Solid Snake confirms it doesn't have to be from Nintendo so it could be a good idea.

TRIFORCE89
March 15th, 2007, 06:30 AM
I made a post last night, but it didn't go through. @@

As far as third party people go, I don't want them to go overboard. I'd want legendary, iconic, gaming figures. Having starred in several games (So...stop suggesting Cloud and Sora. They're popular, but not iconic or legendary, and haven't really been on Nintendo consoles save for one appearance by Sora). I'm thinking Snake, Mega Man, Sonic. That's about it.

I can't think of too many new people I want. I do want them to keep everyone from Melee, and just make the clones not be clones. :\

I want to see Ganon and Vaati. A realistic Vaati would be interesting.

I don't want Diddy Kong. I know that much. Donkey Kong Jr.? Fine. But, not Diddy. And Jr. has to be Jr. Not Baby Donkey Kong. @@

And, this is staying a separate thread because the Brawl ones are usually popular. So, it'd be too much for one thread if I merged this with the Melee one.

snowy22
March 15th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Raichu Waluigi Dixie Kong Todette Toad Sonic And Tails Non Viruses Baby Bowser Diddy Kong Etc Those Are My Ideas And A Beagle

TRIFORCE89
March 15th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Baby Bowser, yes. Bowser Jr., no. Jr. annoys me. I'm very particular. XD

Kenny_C.002
March 15th, 2007, 08:40 PM
As always, more anime girls needed. Why not stick in Yuki Nagato in there? She can like teleport/like form shift into the SSB world. XD

ss5vegeta
March 16th, 2007, 08:06 AM
No anime is allowed in Brawl.

Which is kinda hypercrytical considering nearly every pokemon part of Melee is based on the anime.

Esupio
March 16th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Which is kinda hypercrytical considering nearly every pokemon part of Melee is based on the anime.

And you know this how?
I can't see how every pokemon part of melee is based on the anime

ss5vegeta
March 16th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Mewtwo has an evil laugh, Misty trophy has her anime costume, Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Pichu are only important in the anime, should I go on?

Esupio
March 16th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Mewtwo has an evil laugh, Misty trophy has her anime costume, Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Pichu are only important in the anime, should I go on?
Mewtwo is viewed as a villan of pokemon in the games, cause it went nuts, and what do most villans have? Evil Laughs
Pikachu has become the universal face of the pokemon games, Pichu is his cuter pre-evolution and I don't know why Jigglypuff is in the game, but somehow I doubt its because of the anime

Yoshistar64
March 16th, 2007, 09:38 AM
If you're still open for suggestions, then:
Agent J from Elite Beat Agents
Hammer Bro
New Item: Arcanine in the Pokeball
Since Nintendo has made an alliance with Buena Vista, then Mickey Mouse, Goofy, or Donald Duck
CareBears!

Krobelus
March 27th, 2007, 10:17 AM
All I care, is that Princess Zelda is in there (Love Shiek).

Anyone else, I couldn't care less, unless they add Disney characters, then that's a whole nother story. Also, if they had permission, some Final Fantassy characters would be fun, alas, that would probably never happen.

TRIFORCE89
March 27th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Mewtwo is viewed as a villan of pokemon in the games, cause it went nuts, and what do most villans have? Evil Laughs
Pikachu has become the universal face of the pokemon games, Pichu is his cuter pre-evolution and I don't know why Jigglypuff is in the game, but somehow I doubt its because of the anime
Indeed, look at Mewtwo in Pokemon Stadium for instance.

The Pokemon voices may have been evidence, but then...look at Snap. It used them. I dunno. It's like a game / anime crossover.

I remember Jigglypuff appearing regularly when I used to watch the series.

ss5vegeta
March 27th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Pikachu didant amek any imprortance in any of the games, same with jigglypuff and Pichu.

Lunux
March 27th, 2007, 12:59 PM
I think that there should be a lot of extra pokemon(in pokeballs.) i don't know which but that would be pretty awesome.
Final fantasy, not looking like there will be any there.
I think that they should add waddledees as those walking things that hurt you that sometimes come out of boxes(octorok, redead, Goomba)

Kenny_C.002
March 27th, 2007, 07:52 PM
No anime is allowed in Brawl.

No, it was assumed that no anime that didn't show up as a Nintendo game wouldn't be in there.

Thunderdash
March 28th, 2007, 09:39 AM
i hope these Characters of SSBB
Raichu
Sonic
Shadow
Silver(the new sonic Character)
Eggman(so we can beat the crap out of him)
some D/P pokemon

Shiny Umbreon
March 28th, 2007, 07:06 PM
I'd like this game not to have unreal Pokémon places like Pokémon Stadium and PokéFloats. There should be places that people that play the games could recognize. Pokémon is a great franchise but I don't know why Pokémon only has horrible stages, characters like Pichu and Jigglypuff, and only a second in the opening video.