PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Cereal

Innagadadavida
March 14th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Does anybody else remember the limited edition Pokemon breakfast cereal? It was basically just lucky charms with Pokemon shaped marsh mellows, but never the less, it was teh rule! I remember going camping with my grandparents and we all ate Pokemon cereal in the morning, I think I was nine or ten. It was a good time, and I can still taste those Oddish and Jigglypuff shaped marsh mellows!

Rinji
March 14th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Haha yes I remember that! xD I wanted to keep the box :P I also remember pokemon Eggo waffles, they had marrill and pikachu and some other pokemon on them. I used to always eat those :P

Astinus
March 14th, 2007, 06:58 PM
The last time that I ate that cereal, I had it with spoiled milk. So the cereal tasted nasty. >.< But I remember it fondly. Little Pikachu head mashmallows with Jigglypuff and Oddish... xP

On the topic of Pokemon food, there was also the fruit snacks, fruit rolls, and macaroni-and-cheese. I still find boxes of the mac-and-cheese at work. Which makes me wonder if I should clean off the shelves more. o.o

I still have the Meowth shaped noodle and fruit snack. 'Cause I was obsessed with the cat.

marz
March 14th, 2007, 08:32 PM
There was Pokemon Cereal?! Seriously?! Wow, I must not remember them. The only Pokemon food I remember are the limited edition Pokemon Popsicles. I always ate the Gengar ones xD They were good. They melted easilier than other Popsicles though, so you had to eat 'em fast xD

Rinji
March 14th, 2007, 10:11 PM
I remember the pokemon popsicles! Those were yummy. I liked the Gengar ones too :]

Did you know they've got pokemon Sausages in Japan? 0_o;

Auron
March 15th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Anyone has the photos of the boxes ?? Please, I want to see them.

Innagadadavida
March 15th, 2007, 02:49 PM
http://www.whom.co.uk/family/k_pmc.jpg
Google is your friend. Use it sometime!

I remember getting the Gengar Popsicles from the Ice-cream man! Yummy!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 15th, 2007, 04:54 PM
I remembered that and also the Pokemon Pop-tarts and with each Pop-tart pack it came with an either and Entei, Totodile, Pichu or Pikachu pencil topper

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Bkue
March 15th, 2007, 04:58 PM
I remember that, I ate Pokemon Cereal, Pokemon Mac-o-roni and cheese (Best food EVER btw) But I dont remember Pokemon waffles or pop-tarts.. I have this odd memory picture of the commercial though..

speed hunter
March 15th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I remember that! It was tastey too!

Red1530
March 16th, 2007, 03:39 AM
I remember the Pokémon cereal and it did taste good.

Eon-Rider
March 16th, 2007, 04:37 AM
I think I've had Pokemon cereal before. It was probably 6 years ago though.

Aegis
March 16th, 2007, 05:29 AM
I remember that! It tasted so good... mm. I also remember getting a Pikachu popsicle, yum, I wish they still made them ;P

Bomberman
March 16th, 2007, 01:36 PM
http://pokezam.com/pokemon/promotional/cereal.jpg
I want some right now XD

poke lover
March 16th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Lol, I remember that. They were great, i was so excited to get up in the morning to eat my Pokemon cereal while watching Pokemon before school, hehe.