PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Revolution I

Raichu Master
April 30th, 2004, 09:45 AM
This is a series of short and enjoyable pokemon rps. So far I've seen no short rps, only long ones,. So this is a new idea I'm trying out. So if this doesn't work out then we know short rps don't work! hahaha.

Anyway this may be a short rp, so here's the storyline:

This takes place in 1 BC. You are a vagabond with a pokemon, and your trying to make it to Spring Village (Present day Pallet town) to meet a rebellion there. You will learn more in Pokemon: Revolution II. But right now that is your destination.

Here is the info you need:

Name:
Pokemon:
Description: Remember you have to make him look like he would be from BC or the beginning of AD, however you want to look at it.
Region: There isn't a Jonto, Kanto, or Heonn region. Because this is 1 BC. So all you have to do is tell me what region of the world you come from, just follow my example.

Here's my info:

Name: Blaine
Pokemon: Growlithe
Description: Long red hair, barefooted, and worn cow hide pants. I had a loose cotton white shirt that was alittle big for me, it looked a greenish tan because it was worn from the grass and dirt. I have a rugged beard growing, And big walking stick. My eyes are as red as fire, and have a muscular sort of profile, although I was as strong as a vagabond could be.
Region: I come from the grasslands of the west, were wild growlithe and ponyta run wild. (Something like that although it doesn't have to be like that)

Ytnim
April 30th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I have seen Rps like this but not here although the Orange islands is like this. And you might want to add a gender in the sign up. And one more thing, IRL people had good clothes at this time because the Roman Empire had been in control for quite a while. And there is no Christ in Pokemon so that chucks out the whole calender but I'm being picky. And I know you said we will learn more in the second one but what exactly are we rebelling against?

Name: Yon
Pokemon: Charmander
Description: Very muscular because of were he lives, a stick to help walking, a rough kind of beard, black hair, very thin cotton pants to keep him cool but also keep the sands from injuring his legs, no shirt.
Region: From the North where the temperature is high all year round, the mountains rule your life, and the sands shift in a never-ending storm. (In other words lots of mountains and deserts and the temperature is always high. A great place for rock, ground and fire types to live.)

Raichu Master
April 30th, 2004, 03:15 PM
OOC: All you have to know right now is that a mysterious man sent a letter to you saying that he needs you in the rebellion against an uprising threat, so you respond to the letter by going to Spring Village. And you know what I mean by BC so don't get picky, how would you have liked me to phrase it? Oh and no pokeballs, just a little side note.

IC: As I left the safety of the Grasslands, were the only danger you had to worry about was new growlithe packs entering the lands, which didn't happen often. I looked back and then thought of why I was going on a dangerous journey. "That note! Were is it?" I said opening up my hand sown leather bag, inside had a type of stone knife and a bow and a few arrows. Underneath all my weapons and herbs I found a scrap of paper. I unfolded it. It read:

"Dear Vagabond,

You are needed in the far east were the mighty Venasaurs and Syther rule. There is an uprising threat that has been growing rapidly. This is all I can tell you for right now, I will tell you everything once you arrive at Spring Village.

Sincerely,
DBS"

It was written very fine, so I guessed he was a scholar. I looked in head of me at the wilderness that lie ahead. I took a deep breath, I walked down the hillside that divided the Grasslands from the wild forest of the east. My growlithe followed me and I tripped over a rather large stone and tumbled down the hill.

PokémonTrainerKinkoBlast
April 30th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Name:Kinko
Pokemon:Abra(knows teleport and confutions, maby others) and a Ghastly that folows me around, but is rairly seen, much less battles
Description: His face was tired, as if it had been streched almost to the bursting, but his eyes burned with a youthfull fire. Wears an early verion of the bag.
Region: Just a short distince away from the riseing sun from the eternail resting spot of pokémon(OC:known in modren times as Saffron City)

Raichu Master
April 30th, 2004, 04:04 PM
As I said before people who haven't joined, everyone can join, so get joinin'. Cause for one I ain't waiting forever to get a decent amount of people. But if you don't want to join yet very well, you can join later but you have to catch up, so it's good to join at the beginning.

PokémonTrainerKinkoBlast
April 30th, 2004, 04:20 PM
OC:I may refrence some R/S stuff(the berry system mainly) but I'm guessing that berries have been around for a LONG time
IC:Kinko was out picking berries for his mother(my char is age 15, BTW) when "His" ghastly shot out from a rock he had been posessing and sped off down the pathe away from the garden. He wasent planing on going after him, G wasn't realy his, after all, but then abra decided to start teliporting after him. Ghastly led them strait into a trap! Two Team Starchatcher goons gumped out from behand a bush when they where caught in a net on the ground. \
"yes... these will do nicely..."one said.
"They will... Boss will be VERY pleased" replied the other. out of the corner of his eye, Kinko saw Ghastly trying to break the net. So he wasnon
K and A's side after all!

Raichu Master
April 30th, 2004, 04:26 PM
OOC: Yep you can pick berries, no high tech gadgets or stuff like that, as long as you have none of those, you'll be fine.

Shiney
April 30th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Name: Sephiroth.
Pokemon: Larvitar
Description: Meh, do people have leather (cowhide) coats? Black coat, as well as some simple black pants and shirt, though those are made of woven cloth.
Region: Wanders wherever the wind takes him, and in case I need a solid entry for right before I come to spring village, I came from the rough deserts of the Western Wastes.

Ytnim
April 30th, 2004, 09:04 PM
OOC: So no apricorn balls either (the ones made by kurt in that slowpoke place)?

IC: I walked out from my tiny hut I had built over the entrance of a natural cave from the scarce sources of wood around here. My faithful friend, Charmander followed me. I have been his friend from when I was deserted by my tribe when I was young. He saved me from an angry geodude I had trodden on and has been by my side ever since. I heard a noise from above. I couldn't see the details because of the sun, but it was a magnificent bird pokemon. It flew close and dropped something from its claws. It then left me and returned from where it came from. I picked up the object it had dropped and dusted it off. It was a letter. I unfolded it and I read it. I could only read basic stuff because I had been left by my family but I got most of what it meant. It pretty much said go to the east. I had nothing else to lose so I left the rocky wastelands that had been my home for all these years to answer the call of the unknown...

Shiney
April 30th, 2004, 10:56 PM
OOC: my character can speak, uhh, whatever language it is we are speaking in 1 B.C., but he sometimes falls upon the language of some pokemon, which I will translate EXACTLY, rather than loosley. Here's an example of the pokemon language. "One wonders why you do such things."

Late one night, I was at the edge of the desert in the western wastes, near a river, when I saw something strange. It was a large, fat bird pokemon of some sort, yet it was not running away, it was coming right at me! Out of habit, more than anything else, I unsheathed my short sword, (it was more like the curved sabers, yet very short in length.) leapt up, and quickly slashed it, bringing it down. "Fresh meat tonight, friend." I said to my Larvitar, and got a fire going. Just before I put it on to roast, I saw it had a roll of parchment on one of its legs. I tore it off, and after putting the bird on to cook, I read it.

"One wishes to speak with you." I said to Larvitar, and when he hopped over, I read the note to him.

"Eat and drink as much as you can tonight, for we have a long trip tomorrow." I said, and larvitar nodded and devoured half of the bird by the time I had gotten the other half out of the fire, then ran towards the stream yelling "BURNS!" I chuckled and said "One should learn to keep one's nose out of the cooking fire." as it gulped down water, and I began eating my half of the bird, but slowly.

Ytnim
April 30th, 2004, 11:12 PM
OOC: When you say short Rp, do you mean short as in like its takes us 20 posts to get to the village or like 10 pages is the end of the Rp?

IC: I scaled the rocky mountains that once sheltered me from the rest of the world. I reached the peak of the mountain range and could see all the lands around (most of Kanto). I looked east to the lucious green masses of grass where Spring Village lay. I turned to face Charmander. "Well Charmander our travels will lead us east to the village of grasses. It may be a long time in getting there but we have been called and we must go." I said no more but started to climb back down the other side of my mountious home on my way to the seas of grass.

Raichu Master
May 1st, 2004, 03:45 AM
OOC: It should take us the first 10 pages to complete this rp, then I'll proceed to Pokemon: Revolution II which will be a different thread. The people who want to join later will have to go through RI first. That's why I said it's better to join when we're beginning rather than later, were you have to start at the beginning. So that makes it more like a video game.

IC: I got up and rubbed my head, as I finished rolling into a tree. Growlithe followed me to the bottom and led the way into the forest. The forest floor was hard and ruff against my feet, unlike in the Grasslands were the soft grass padded my feet. I looked around and notice that it was getting dark as I went along, not because it was night, but because the treetops were thick and blocking the sun. It started to get cooler and Growlithe was getting tense. I reached for my hickory bow and gripped it tight in my hands.

Suddenly there was a rushiling in the bushes, at least it sounded like bushes. I couldn't tell because it was pitch black, I had a;ready ran into about 50 trees cause I couldn't see. My bow was still tight in my hand, then I could hear footsteps of a kind, but it wasn't growlithe because I could feel him tense against my leg. I swung around and pulled out an arrow, and loaded my bow. I stood there paralyzed with fear, I finally gathered enough strength to shot a warning shot when I thought I knew where it was coming from. I heard a horrible yip, a sound I never heard before. Then I heard the footsteps get louder and quicker. I felt growlithe move from my leg, but I took no notice of what he was thinking. I got another arrow ready and pointed the bow in the same direction. Suddenly I didn't hear a footsteps, instead I heard a type of thud and a whistlling sound like something was jumping at me. I pointed the bow in the air and was about to shoot. But before I could shoot the bow Growlithe jumped from a treebranch and was in the air, then he unleashed a flamethrower on the object. The attack had lit up the air and I saw the enemy was a Mightyena. I saw growlithe jumped from a tree branch because he started to form the attack from the branch.

The Mightyena fell on the floor dead as a door knob, because I heard a giant thud. But there was a doubt in my mind that Growlithe was unsuccessful and Mightyena defeated him. I took a step back, my bow loaded. I heard something jump, I was about to shoot but it knocked my bow on the floor and jumped on me. I laid there waiting for death, but instead I felt a familiar soft tongue. I laughed when I knew that it was Growlithe. I picked up a tree branch and Growlithe lit in on fire. The light didn't go far because of the thickness of the forest. But I could see a mightyena with an arrow inlodged in his right front leg, I must have hit him. I took the air and cleaned it off by taking a big leaf and cleaned off the blood. I put the arrow back in my pouch, and turned around and started walking again.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 01:05 PM
I will join!....if I can!?!
Name:Paige
Pokemon: pichu
Description: long black hair a sorta dress thing made of animal skin no shoes! IM FREE!
Region: a woods sorta place with a lot of bug pokemon (K!?!)

Raichu Master
May 1st, 2004, 01:08 PM
OOC: oops! I just remembered, you post role-play format. Your going to have trouble, because talk is limited, so you might want to try story format, it's easier to describe stuff that way, because right now it's description and not talk, cause your on your own with no party members except your pokemon. So as I said Paige you might want to use story format until we get to Pokemon: Revolution II.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 01:16 PM
K!
I look around and see a weedle I mumbled the word "boom" and then ordered pichu to attck.It did and weedle fainted, Pichu started to glow and the Pikachu!

Raichu Master
May 1st, 2004, 01:25 PM
OOC: That's a very good start to Story format. But can you go alittle slower and be more descriptive? Look at the previous post made by me and you'll see what I'm talking about.

IC: As I went forward the torch I made was fading, until I was, again, in complete darkness. I then noticed Growlithe had left my side, this had me worried. I turned around and called out, "GROWLITHE!" I heard a distent yell and I turned around and ran in the other direction. I couldn't see so I kept running into trees.

The howl was growing distint with every step, like I was in a dream, and trying to reach out to him. Suddenly the howl stopped, then came aloud yip like something was dieing. "Growlithe!" I gasped. Then I heard growling around me, I was shaking all over. I was tempted to go and find what happened to Growlithe. But I turned around, again, and ran in the direction I came from, there was no sign of me escaping. The growling grew closer with every step I took.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 01:37 PM
K! (that will get annoying the K! thing!)
I saw my chance a syther! I ordered pikachu to use spark the syther was startled but quikly recovered. Pikachu used thunder then takle syther was looking weak I slowly befriended it and it joined my team!

Raichu Master
May 1st, 2004, 02:17 PM
OOC: Okay, let's put it this way. Your basically writing a story, now would you want to read a story the way you write it? et me answer that for you Paige. No, so act like your writing a good story. And second of all you only get one pokemon through out Pokemon: Revolution I, you get more in Pokemon: Revolution II.

IC: I was suddenly get lighter, it was a greenish glow but I could see black objects that I reconigzed as trees. I was thankful for the light, because now I won't be as bruised. The only probelm now is that the growling was very loud now and I could make out several different growls, a pack was hunting me! Soon growling came from infront of me, and it had been getting steadily lighter, signifying that I had almost come to the end of the forest. I stopped as I could make out what looked like more mightyena, they must have been mad that one had died, and were out for revenge. I turned around and Mightyena were coming from that end as well. I then did the only thing left to do. I took out my bow.

I shot arrows at all the Mightyena that came close enough to get aim on. Although I haven't left the Grassland, I was a world renoune Archer, well let's just say my rep. went as far as Spring Valley. I shot the Mightyena and they dropped died on the spot. I used my arrows wisely and cut a path throught the beast. I ran through the gap I made. I was soon at the edge of the forest. I ran into a plain, it looked like the Grasslands except there was trees in some spots, and patches of mud and dirt, that I didn't reconigze. The Mightyena didn't dare chase me past that spot. I stopped and then realized Growlithe was dead. My eyes teared up and my sight became blurry. After I was done morning of a lost one, my sorrow became anger. I looked back and the forest was out of sight. I set up camp and started a fire.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 02:18 PM
OOC can it be my fwend? looks cute and innocent

Raichu Master
May 1st, 2004, 02:28 PM
OOC: It can be your friend, but it can't help you, battle for you, or do anything for you. So it can travel with you but it can't do anything, except follow you.

Ytnim
May 1st, 2004, 03:11 PM
I finally got to the bottom of the mountain. I had never been here before but I was in a forest. The trees keep the sun out so it was quite dark. I keep walking through the forest, roughly heading east when I hit something sticky. It was a web or something. I tried to pull away but I couldn't. "Charmander." I wispered. "Are you here?"
"Charmander." he replied. I could now see his tail flame. "Would you be able to free me with a bit of fire? This sticky web has caught me and I do not wish to know what made it."
"Char Char Charmander." Charmander replied. I saw his flames melt the webs constraining me, setting me free. "Charmander if you lead us out, your tail will light our path." Charmander nodded and walked in front of me. Soon I could see light from the other side of the forest. We made it out from the forest to a desert with no sand. "There is no other way Charmander, we must press on through this place of death." We walked on, over the rocky ground. No living things were here. Not even a tiny lizard. No plants or grasses, it was all rock. It was like a graveyard.

Raichu Master
May 1st, 2004, 04:26 PM
At daybreak I put out the fire and pressed on, my anger than turned to hate and I had my bow clinched in one hand and stomping off in the opposite direction of the forest. The grass was damp and soft under my feet, which was a nice change from the ruff floor of the forest. I saw a tree in the distense and ran to it because it was scorching. When I got to the tree I saw the tree was infested with Primeapes. I shot at them all as they came jumping down, until nothing was left of them. I was breathing heavily as dark rings formed around my eyes. I pressed on, stepping over the dead Primeapes. Then I heard a rushiling in the tall grass I jumped back and loaded my bow with the bloody arrows that were in the Primeapes.

Ytnim
May 1st, 2004, 04:38 PM
We continued to walk through the desolate place. "This land of despair seems to never end Charmander." I looked up. The clouds were black and menacing. "Charmander we must find shelter before the clouds above break their hold of the rain." Then I heard a sound. It was thunder. "Charmander on my back, we will beat the fury that wishes to stop our journey." Although big I was fast, very fast. I ran as fast as I could to find somewhere to brave the storm. I was not afraid for myself but for Charmander. His tail could not stand the rain and I knew it. I saw something in the distance. A single tree. I quickly got under it as the rain erupted around us. The rain was getting through the trees leafy branches. I covered Charmander's tail with my body to protect him. He had once saved me, now I would return the favor...

Raichu Master
May 1st, 2004, 04:51 PM
A growlithe jumped out of the grass and licked me on the face. "Growlithe!" I said laughing happily. He must have ran away and tryed to find his own way out. We then got up and walked and walked and walked. Until nightfall than we set up camp and fell asleep peacefully.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 04:56 PM
Paige hugs syther and pikachu. Then they start walking syther finds a cozy spot and they fall asleep but soon they wouldn't be sleeping............

Ytnim
May 1st, 2004, 05:10 PM
It had been quite a while since the storm started, but my prayers were answered when I felt the rain on my back ease. Eventually the rain subsided enough for Charmander to sustain it. It would help him to conquer his weakness to water. We continued across the barren land until grasses could be seen, poking out of the rocky wastelands. The rock was all but behind us now, our feet walking along the soft grasses. The sky was now darkening but not of rain clouds, but because of night. "We will rest till tomorrow, Charmander." I gathered sticks and wood from the nearby trees and charmander set them alight. We slept out in the open that night, watching the stars, wondering what would happen when we reached our destination...

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 05:12 PM
Paige: looked around the air was sweet with grass she looked off a clif and saw the ocean................

Raichu Master
May 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
When I got to the end of the meadow, I saw huge mountains towering over even the clouds. Growlithe pushed me forward and we started scaling the mountains. The hard rock was tougho n my feet and started cuting my feet open. But I endured the pain. When we got to a plateau, we stopped there for the night. I looked at the soles of my feet, which were bleeding rapidly. I got out herbs and wraps and started to tend to my wounds. After I wrapped my legs I looked to see how far we had to go and I still couldn't see a clear path around the mountains, and I didn't see the peak of the mountain.

Growlithe started to fall asleep and I set up camp and started a fire from the small twigs I found. When night fell, haunting sounds kept me awake and I couldn't sleep. I got out my bow and stood at the edge of the small plateau. I saw what looked like Murcrows trying to fly up at this altitudes but couldn't make it. "What do they want?" I asked to myself as my eyes got heavy. I then finally fell asleep by Growlithe.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 05:26 PM
I hummed a little tune and looked out at the sea "one day I will live in the sea............." as I fell gently to sleep on the soft soft grass..........

Ytnim
May 1st, 2004, 06:00 PM
I woke up to see the sun rising above some hills in the distance. I shook Charmander to wake him and we continued. "Bulba!" I heard a pokemon make a sound in the tall grass. It was a strange thing, it had a plant bulb on its back but its body was not plant like. "Bulbasaur." It said.
"Is that your name?" I asked the strange pokemon.
"Bulba Bulbasaur." It replied, nodding its head. Charmander walked over to it and looked it over. "Charmander Char Char Charmander." he said to it. The two pokemon started to have a conversation. I had no idea what they were saying but it soon ended. Charmander and I continued on alone but the bulbasaur was following us. I didn't know if it knew I knew it was following but I decided to tell it anyway. I stopped and turned around. "Bulbasaur do you want to come with us or do you just like to follow strangers?" Bulbasaur saw this as an invitation to join us and he ran out from hiding to see Charmander. I saw them talking and I guessed what happened. "You two planned to get Bulbasaur to come along did you not?" The pokemon nodded looked at me if this was ok. "You may have asked me Charmander, I would not turn down such good company you know." Charmander got the message and we continued our journey but now with a new friend.

paige pelletier
May 1st, 2004, 06:02 PM
still sleeping her pokemon are gently protecting her.................

Mari
May 1st, 2004, 07:45 PM
Is it alright if I join?

Name: Umi
Pokemon: Azurill
Description: Long blue hair, short, light green dress, barefooted. On her hair, there's a crown made out of flowers. Her eyes looks like the sea, calm and delicate. But her what you can see in her eyes is somewhat the opposite of her personality.
Region: She comes from the east, near the oceans.

If it isn't then I'll just delete this.

Ytnim
May 1st, 2004, 07:50 PM
OOC: I'm fairly sure you can join. I doubt Raichu won't let you in.

IC: A mountain now blocked the way I had to go. I couldn't climb it because some of it was sheer vertical drop of smooth rock with no hand or foot holds. A cave had been dug out though so I entered the cave. Zubat flew above me, disturbed by our movement. I couldn't see so Charmander lead the way with his tail flame.

Raichu Master
May 2nd, 2004, 03:53 AM
OOC: Ytmin did you ever notice we seem to think alike? hahaha. Anyway Marina99 you can join, I was waiting for you to join (i didn't pm you either, i just had a feeling you would join)

IC: The next morning, Growlithe woke me up. I looked around for any signs of danger, there didn't seem to be any. I looked at Growlithe as I got up and stretched. He led me up the mountain, I had figured he just wanted to start early. But I was wrong because it seemed to be getting hotter and hotter, when we reached another plateau by noon, I could see the peak of the mountain and the plateau was filled with hot water (FYI: Springs, he doesn't know what a hot water spring is! haha). I touched it and it scorched my fingers I then took a drink of it, it seemed to be harmless, other than it was really hot. Growlithe jumped in it and made a big splash. Laughed and said, "BATH!" I took off my clothes and dived into the water.

I soon got used to the water and i washed my body from the dirt and mud from my journey. When I was done, I soaked my clothes to wash them. So I wasn't naked for long, I had Growlithe speed up the drying process and dry them off. I then put my warm clothes back on and we started the journey again. Once we reached the peak it was freezing, I never expected to be cold, Growlithe was feeling the same way, so we quickly made our way down the other side of the mountain. We reached another plateau, by that time it was dark, so we set camp up once more and made a fire, then we fell asleep.

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 04:01 AM
OOC you 2 do think alike
as the sun light hit her face paige thought of...... Food!she looked around and found a eatable plant........

Ytnim
May 2nd, 2004, 04:25 AM
OOC: Actually I had noticed. You know what they say, great minds think alike XD

IC: We continued to go further and further into the cave. It was getting deeper and deeper and I could have sworn we were going in the wrong direction. Then suddenly the cave opened up into a huge cavern. It was strange, as if someone had dug this place out. Then I heard a roar. It was loud, made louder by the echos of the cave. I could see eyes in the darkness glowing a dull yellow. "Charmander, Bulbasaur, I'm going to carry you both out of this h***ish place." I grabbed them both and ran out of that place faster than ever before. I turned at every chance, incase whatever was down there was following. I saw light from ahead and got outside again. I had somehow gotten to the other side of the cave. I kept running as fast as I could until I felt I was safe from whatever evil was lurking back there.

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 04:35 AM
I went swimming in the sea and caught some fish to eat...... then I was off again............

Raichu Master
May 2nd, 2004, 04:59 AM
When I got down from the mountain, there was alittle village. I was happy because I thought I finally arrived at Spring Village. When I got to the village I found out quick that it wasn't Spring Village, because I had seen no Sythers or Venasuars. I walked the dirt road and all the people there stood and stared at me. Growlithe was against my leg and he was very tense. "Hello!" I said. "Can you tell me where Spring Village is?" I asked. They just stood staring, they looked terrified.

The Chieftain finally came out and said, "My dear boy! Growlithes are the sign of evil in this village! Now begone with you!"

"I will as soon as you tell me which was Spring Village is!" I yelled back.

"It's that way!" He yelled pointing toward another forest, but it seemed different, the trees where as black as night.

"Fine, I'll go. Come on Growlithe." I said stepping around the chieftain.

"I'm afraid, your going to leave with out that growlithe." He said calmly.

"What do you mean!" I said turning around to face him.

"We have to kill him, he is very very bad luck." He said smiling.

"No." I said standing up straight, there I realized that the people of this village were small.

"I'm afraid I have to insist.' He said as he snapped his fingers. The village people gathered around with swords.

"No. Growlithe you know what to do." I said laughing. Growlithe used smokescreen and we jumped out of the little ring the people made around us. I got out my bow and arrows as the smoke cleared. The people charged at me with red eyes. "WHAT!?" I said jumping back. There little hatchets and swords, which were like needle pokes, expect alot bigger, they drove into my legs.

They chopped up my legs pretty good and the bleeding was getting worse. So I laoded my bow and started killing of the people. Growlithe was alittle smaller than the people and lit them on fire. When we were done we had killed off the whole village. He buried them all and took what food we could get and then pressed on toward the dark forest.

Ytnim
May 2nd, 2004, 05:13 AM
OOC: Are you a fair way off Spring Village or are you getting close because I'm sorta basing my movements off yours and I'm running out of places for my guy to go through.

PokémonTrainerKinkoBlast
May 2nd, 2004, 07:45 AM
OC: sorry i mised yesterday, it was **** here...

When i came too, i was in some sort of cell. one of the guys who kidnaped me was sanding outside, at some sort of hi-tech gadget that was large, round, and had difrent coulers for the top and bottom. it looked kinda like a very big apricorn. we had a LOT of apricorns in our garden. my mom makes a good apricorn stew. i looked around for abra. she wasent there.
"What did you do to my Abra?!?" I screamed at the TS guy.
"He's right in this ball, they make good holding cells for pokémon. it seames that thire atacks are weakend while inside."
i saw ghatly right behind him. within 5 seconds, it was over, and we were free. we ran. fast. or, i ran with abra in my arms and ghastly, who was beginging to glow wihgt, flying ahead.when we finaly stoped, we where in some sort of large, dark forst. i could see water throgh the trees. ghastly, who had evolved to a very large Haunter during the run, was nowhere to be found. i supose hi went back home, he was only faolowing me because he wanted to anyway. i dug some food from my pack, which i had grabed in my way ouy, and we setttled down for the night.

OC: don't wory, that was suposed to be an obviously perimetive ball, it was huge, and you had to put the pokémon un by hand. and it didn't shrink. i can edit it out if you want thogh-PTKB

Mari
May 2nd, 2004, 08:23 AM
Umi was swimming in the ocean peacefully with her Azurill. She was underwater when she remembered something. She quickly went out of the ocean. She slapped her forhead, she had forgoten that she needed to go to Spring Village. She carried her Azurill and packed all he berries she picked yesterday, she didn't bother to dry herself and swiftly ran to the forest

PokémonTrainerKinkoBlast
May 2nd, 2004, 09:16 AM
OC: Marina, mind if your in the ocian near me, and our char's meet up?

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 10:05 AM
Paige: saw a girl walk out of the ocean "FRIEND!" she yelled................

Mari
May 2nd, 2004, 05:23 PM
OC: Marina, mind if your in the ocian near me, and our char's meet up?
OOC: No, I don't mind. I'll wait for your character to show up.

IC: Umi stopped when she heard someone yell. She turn around and saw a girl, a girl with long black hair.

Umi wasn't quite sure if the girl was talking to her. "Yes?" she asked, quietly.

Raichu Master
May 3rd, 2004, 03:21 AM
OOC: There is NO primitive balls. Just to clear that up, there will be no catching of any pokemon in Pokemon: Revolution I if you do it will screw the second up. And Ytnim I am in no way close to Spring Village, it is in the FAR east, meaning very far away. And if you guys want to join up with a person it will take you long to get anywhere because you have to wait for your partner to post before you can go further.

IC: Once I as there, there was a huge plant like gate surounding the forest, like it was trying to keep something in. But I just hopped over it and continued.It was immediatly black, when I tryed to pick up a twig it was covered in black tar. I touched a tree and it to was covered in tar. The only thing that didn't have tar was the floor, which was suprisingly soft under my feet.

We had walked for sometime on what seemed like a path because I hadn't bumped into a tree yet. And the ground was seemed to be a soft dirt road. Then al of a sudden we heared a gigantic roar that shook the earth beneath us. Then he heard giant footsteps heading towards us. We ran as fast as we could through the forest but it seemed to go on forever.

Ytnim
May 4th, 2004, 12:33 AM
I was at the entrance of a huge rainforest. I could hear pokemon swinging in the tree branches, crawling in the grasses, there was life everywhere. The light filtered through the leaves, making it look like everything had holes it it. I could see bugs crawling up trees, bird pokemon flying over us and in their nests, I felt so calm in a place this beautiful. I soon came to a massive clearing with a huge lake in the center. Here there was even more action than in the trees with water pokemon swiming and having fun. The pokemon seemed to notice my presence but didn't do anything about it. I dived into the lake and swam around in the crystal clear waters. At the bottom I could see long worm like pokemon, some short but some were longer and and round orbs at their necks. I looked at my chest and the numerous scars, cuts and bruises were being healed! "These waters must have healing proporties." I told myself, "That is why so many pokemon gather here." I swam back to traveling companions who were at the water's edge. Bulbasaur was wading in the water a bit but Charmander was keeping well away. I sat at the edge, taking time off from my traveling and I saw a floating pink pokemon. I only saw it for a second but it was small and had a fairly long tail.

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 11:28 AM
Then we heard the samething coming in front of us. I could feel growlithe stop and growled. I stoped with him, and we stood there as the footsteps got closer. I drew my bow, and loaded it. I looked around in the darkness, but still couldn't see anything. The rumbling got deadly closer, until I saw Growlithe use flamethrower. It lit the forest enough that I could see a Nidoking in front of me and a Nidoqueen in back. The flamethrower hit the Nidoking and knocked him against a tarred tree. While the light still lit up the air, I turned around and shot an arrow at Nidoqueen, which sunk in right between her eyes. I then shot another arrow into her heart. She flew dead as a door knob, but the Nidoking was on top of my and jumped on my I was knocked down. I was stuggling to get it off me before it crushed me. I heard growlithe roar and then I fainted.

Shiney
May 4th, 2004, 12:32 PM
We found ourselves at a huge mountain range, Snow was all around us, and the the frosty peaks of the mountains all ventured above the clouds. Larvitar tugged on my coat and asked "One wishes to know, how is one going to go above those mountains?" I looked around for a moment, then said "One will not go above the mountains, but below." I said, and pointed towards the mouth of a huge cave at the base of one of the mountains. Larvitar jumped on my shoulder, and we walked in.

Inside, it was dark, yet we were still able to see a little. We heard a slight fluttering noise, then another, and another. Suddenly, thecave was full of zubat! "Get ready to fight!" I said, and unsheathed my short sword, and noticed that larvitar was way ahead of me, he was already jumping up like a frog and eating every zubat that flew over him, while every time one came close enogh to me, a qquick slash either disabled it, or made it very painful for it when it ran away. After about two minutes, all the of the zubat fled, seeing they were no match. "One feels that was a good battle." I said, reseathing my weapon.
Larvitar burped in agreement.

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 03:30 PM
OOC: I forgot to mention you can have two characters, I'm glad I mentioned it later rather than sooner. Because now it can seem like you met up with your other character.

Name: Lori
Description: A tank top type woren wool shirt, with loose cowhide pants, she is barefooted. She is a dirty blonde, and has deep blue eyes. She is very pretty and can make any man go weak in the knees. But she is as tough as nails, and a very good fighter/archor (she does both). She's very wise and has an athletic figure. She is very gently, dispite her toughness.
Pokemon: Syther

IC: When I finally was able to open my eyes, I did. There I saw we were on the other side of the forest, a big fire was burning brightly. I looked frantically around looking for my trusty growlithe. I finally found him sleeping with his leg wrapped in a type of bandage. I sat up and a girl about my age stopped me and said, "you are not well enough, you must rest. Do not worry about your Growithe, he will be alright. He is just resting."

"What is your name?" I asked looking her down.

"My name is Lori. Now what is your name?" She asked back tending to rebandaging me.

"They call me Blaze, I'm a very skilled achor." He said laying down and looking at the stary night sky.

"I could tell from the Nidoqueen you took down. Two shoots, one right between the eyes, and one through the heart. That's pretty good seeing how you were blinded." She said laughing.

"What you think you can do better!? I haven't found anyone that can rival my skill!" I said sturnly.

"I bet I could out do you!" She said laughing playfully as she tightened my bandages.

"Oh yeah! Let's go!" I said struggling to get up, I didn't take too kindly to anyone insulting my skill, and what she said I took as an insult.

"No! You must sleep. Then we will have that match when you feel better!" She said tugging me back down and seating by my side while I slept.

Shiney
May 4th, 2004, 04:06 PM
OOC: Two characters? Good, now Angel will get off my back for not telling her about this roleplay :paranoid:

Name: Angel
Description: A tank top type woven shirt, with woven pants. She has light brown hair, and greenish-blue eyes. She is rather shy and quiet, until she gets angry about something, then it's best to run as fast as you can, because she is downright lethal with her throwing knives and stars.
Pokemon: Arcanine

After a few days of darkness and zubat pemican, I found myself outside the cave. Larvitar c.ocked his head towards the sound of a river, and when we walked over there, we saw Angel, taking a drink along with her arcanine. She was the only person ever to win my respect, as she was the only person to have ever come in a tie with me, we had both tried for years, but neither of us were ever able to beat the other one.

"Hello! One is glad too see you after all this time!" I said to her in the language of pokemon. She looked up, and said, "One feels the same way, come, and have a drink." I came over, and no sooner had I set larvitar down than he went over to inspect the arcanine. "I noticed your growlithe has evolved." I said to her, now in a human language. "I noticed your pokemon hasn't." She said, with a smile on her face. "Evolution isn't all that's important." I reminded her. "By the way, what birings you to this mountain range?" I asked, and she got out a letter exactly like the one I had and said "This." I started, and looked at my own. They were exactly alike!

"These are the same!" I said, then I thought for a moment. "Perhaps we should journey together?" I sugested. "Of course! That sounds like a good idea. But first, it's time for a battle, and I'm fairly sure I can win this time, since my pokemon is evolved." She said, and stood up.
"We'll see." I said, also standing up and whistling for Larvitar to come back.

Raichu Master
May 4th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I woke up in the morning with the woman restingher head peacefully on my ribs. I gently lifted her up and set her head gently back down on the ground. Growlithe got up and we went to leave when she jumped up, "Where do you think your going!?" She said she seemed angered.

"We were going to leave you alone." I said innocently.

"I'm going with you! Your headed to Spring Village too, so I'm coming with you." She yelled.

"Okay, your welcome to come." I said laughing.

"Oh, and what about that challenge?" She said smiling.

"Oh yeah. Growlithe hunt out some pidgey." I said Growlithe ran across the meadow until he chased out 3 pidgey. i loaded three arrows onto my bow at once. I then aimed, then fired. I hit all three of them and they came falling down. "There top that." I said smiling.

She did the samething blindfolded. I got mad and shot three pidgeys all with one arrow blindfolded. "There how about that!" I said laughing. She then turned around and did the samething. "Wow!" I said amazed at her talent.

"Looks like we're even. Now let's go it's going to rain." She said putting out the fire. I looked at the sky and it was very dark and cloudy, it was infact going to rain. She whistled, and a very healthiy syther came out of the tall grass. She introduced me to him and I introduced the Syther to Growlithe. We then continued farther.

Mari
May 4th, 2004, 08:45 PM
Seeing the girl didn't answer back, Umi thought that the girl wasn't talking to her. Before leaving, she bowed politely to the girl then ran straight to the forest.

She was running in the forest for half an hour. She doesn't really tire easily, but her Azurill was giving her more weight, and that slowed her down. She ran up to a large tree, panting. She sat down on the grass, her back leaning against the tree. She dropped her Azurill and it bounced happily on the ground. However Azurill stopped when she looked at Umi. Azurill used Water Gun on Umi, then backed up a little. Azurill was afraid that Umi would get mad, but her fear went away when she saw the smile on Umi's face.

"Thanks." She whispered before closing her eyes, and before she knew it, she fell asleep under the tree, dreaming.

When she woke up, her Azurill was sleeping beside her. Her gaze then fell on the pokemons in front of her. There was an Ekans, a Beedrill and two Pidgeys, all of them fainted. She was confused, who could have possibly done that, or did the the four of them have a fight? She then looked back at her sleeping Azurill, she just noticed that Azurill was full of scratches. She smiled softly, she was half amazed and half worried. Azurill had been protecting her, she walked over to Azurill and kissed her head lightly.

"What would I ever do without you?" she said softly.

Before she continued walking, she took out some of the berries she packed and picked four big leaves on the lowest branch of the tree. She put two berries in each leaf and placed it beside the Pokemons. After doing so, she picked up her Azurill carefully then continued on her way.

Ytnim
May 4th, 2004, 11:05 PM
OOC: Another character? I can't handle one, let alone two but hey I'll out do myself and create a clone to play my second character!

Name: Leinad
Pokemon: Ralts
Description: He wears a thin cloth long sleeve shirt and trousers with a necklace around his neck that has a purple stone in it.
Region: He lives in the forest my other character is in at the moment.
Note: He is psychic and can move some things with his mind and sense changes in the weather before they happen.

IC: I turned around and saw a man staring at me from behind a tree. "Do not hide yourself, I will cause no harm." I called to him. He came around the tree and sat himself next to me.
"My name is Leinad. I reside in these woods. May I ask your business here?" he spoke like he was taught, at least partially. "My name is Yon but why do you live here when you have been scholared in some way?"
"I lived in a town once. I was part of a well off family and was taught well until 14 summers had passed since my birth. Then I was rejected because I had powers they had no knowledge of. Since then I had been in these woods, keeping the peace."
"I too was rejected by my tribe but I was left to die in the northern deserts. I survived and am now on a journey to Spring village, in the east with my companions Charmander, who I have been with since the start and bulbasaur, who joined us along the way."
"Spring Village did you say? I recived a letter asking for assistance in Spring Village not long ago. I was not going to leave these woods but seeing you has lifted me and I feel it is my duty to go. May my friend and I join you?"
"Friend?" I asked, confused, "What friend?"
"This one." Leinad said. A pokemon teleported beside him. It was small and had a red lobe on its head. "This is Ralts, my pokemon friend." I was suprised at the sudden arrival of the pokemon but I composed myself. "Leinad and Ralts, we would be honoured if you were to join us."
"You would? Well thank you Yon, Charmander and Bulbasaur." Leinad looked at the sky. It was blue but the clouds seemed strange somehow. "You will need to stay here for a while. One of the strange powers the town kicked me out because of was my ability to sense changes in the weather. A snowstorm is coming." I looked at him strangely.
"A snowstorm here? This doesn't seem the place for a snowstorm. I heard they only happen in very high and very cold places."
"Around here weather can be anything." I agreed with him but thinking he was a bit paranoid, I followed him to a tree house. It was well constructed and would keep us dry from his 'snow'. We we inside and it wasn't long before the temperature dropped and it really began to snow. I heard a roar, from the sky. I stuck my head out and saw something very long and green in the sky. I looked again and nothing was there so I thought I was seeing things.

Raichu Master
May 5th, 2004, 11:34 AM
OOC: Never said you had to create a second character, it was a "if you want to" thing.

IC: "So how did you know that I wanted to go to Spring Village?" I asked as we walked side by side.

"This." She said pulling out a letter and handing it to him. "It fell down when I found you." She added.

"Oh, so your headed there too?" I asked looking at her.

"Yes. I am, I was actually hoping to make the journey with another person, so I didn't have to make the journey alone. And then I found you." She said smiling. The sun was shining and the air was warm with a nice cool breeze. The rain clouds had disappeared, which lifted my spirit somoe. I looked around, Lori's syther was on the other side of her, and growlithe was on the other side of me. The grass was getting oddly shorter as we went along.

Soon over the horizon I saw a tan strike that looked like sand, the grass was starting to disappear and it was getting hotter. The tan strike got thick and wider. It kept getting hotter, and the green grass (what was left of it) turned brown. Then I realized we had intered a barren wasteland. "What is this place?" I asked as we stepped into the desert.

She laughed and said, "This is called a desert! Haven't you been seen one?" She then watched my pick up the sand and let it pour through my hands.

"Te sand is hot!" I said as it poured through my hands.

"Yeah because a desert is really hot, silly." She giggled. She then ran ahead of me playfully. I looked at her oddly, one minute she's as serious as a Rydon who's got mad, and the next minute she's as playful as a newborn Ponyta. I then laughed and chased after her. Syther was playing tag with Growlithe as we played across the desert. But it was steadily getting hotter, and we stopped playing and looked for some shade. But there was none, and night fell. It suddenly got chilly. "Brr! Are all deserts this cold at nightfall?" I asked shivering under the night sky.

"Yes they are." She said seriously. "Look at the stars!" She said laughing as she pointed toward the sky. I looked up and the stars were as bright as nightlights.

Shiney
May 5th, 2004, 01:07 PM
OOC: battle music, well worth signing up/the wait. http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/sonic_x_ost/33_from_episode_5_-_tornado_going_round_and_round.mp3

We were set, our pokemon were ready, so the fight began.

Arcanine leapt forward, to bite thin air as larvitar jumped up out of range, and landed with a sharp kick to Arcanines head. Unfourtunatley, it was able to grab a hold of Larvitar's foot, and began shaking it around until it let go, and larvitar flew into a tree. Arcanine rushed to bash its head into larvitar, but Larvitar was able to jump out of range, onto another tree. After several minutes of this, larvitar jumped onto arcanine's neck, and tried to steer it by grabbing its ears. Arcanine shook it around so much, that I knew it couldn't hold on for long, when he used a trick so underhanded it made me proud. He grabbed arcanines ears together, and firecley bit them time and time again, until arcanine couldn't bear it anymore, and stopped running, falling to the ground. But when he stopped, Larvitar was flung from arcanine, hitting a large rock, and it was all he could bear after so much stress, so he too, fainted.

We both stood there for a moment, shocked. Then, we simultaniousley said "Another tie?! Not again!!"

Mari
May 5th, 2004, 08:21 PM
Name: Yuuki
Pokemon: Treeko
Description: Black untidy hair, black eyes, muscular, green cotton shirt, cow hide pants. He is quite attractive and is a bit lazy, he is skilled in a lot of things, especially archery.
Region: He lives in the same place where Umi lives, in the east, near the oceans.

Umi was in the middle of the forest, at least she thinks so, when it got dark. She lay her shivering Azurill down on the grass, near a clean lake. She stood up and picked up some sticks. With the sticks, she made a fire to make them feel warm, it was getting unpleasantly cold. Azurill walked near the fire and finally stopped shivering. Umi looked at Azurill while taking out some of the berries she packed. She was about to feed one to Azurill when an arrow hit the berry and threw it on the ground. Umi didn't even bother to look up at the person who shot the arrow and took another berry for Azurill.

"Got used to my presence?" the boy asked. He was sitting on top of the tree smirking.

She rolled her eyes. "So...what are you doing here?" she asked, throwing him a berry, which he catched.

"Well the chieftain told me to follow you." he said, jumping out of the tree.

She sighed. "Even my own father doesn't believe I can do this on my own."

He laughed. "Ah! Don't worry milady, he only sent me here to protect you."

"I don't need protecting, We've been close friends for many years, you should know that I'm just as skilled as you." she said, slightly annoyed.

"I know that, we've been training together after all. Your father told me about your way of not killing the enemy, if you do that constantly you'll end up getting hurt." he explained.

She sighed again. "You win this one." she said, laughing. "Pleased to see you again, Yuuki."

"Glad to see you too."

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 03:24 AM
When day came I overslept and Lori started kicking sand on me, I woke up sleepily, "What's happening?" I asked cause I thought we were being attack.

"Nothing, it's just I was tired of waiting for you to wake up, it's getting hot again.

"When will this stop?" I asked wimpering.

"This is a normal day in the desert. Come on were about a day away from a city I know of." She said laughing and running.

"Okay." I said getting up and yawning. I saw Growlithe already following her, and Syther right behind him. I stretched and started walking after them very tired.

"Come on! If we play it will seem like a shorter distance." She said laughing as she tagged him repeatedly trying to get him to play tag.

"I give, fine will play." I said chasing after her still tired.I got mad ecause she didn't even give me a fair shot to become fully awake. I then caught up with her and tackled her in the sand. "How do you like that?" I said laughing as I got up and ran.

She giggled and tackled me. "This is how I liked it." She said as she kissed me on the lips. My body stiffen and my eyes widened. I felt a sudden burst of energy. She got up and said, "What?" as she looked at my perified look. I then jumped into the air.

She laughed and I said, "Tag your it!" we then chased eachother acrossed the desert. Growlithe and Syther continued to play also.

Soon we saw the city inhead of us. I stopped and said, "Growlithe, Syther come her!" Syther and Grolwithe joined me and Lori. "How about we all race to the city? Last one there has to.......um.....we'll figure something up." I said smiling as we raced each other to the city.

Shiney
May 6th, 2004, 04:02 PM
OOC: yesss... masterrrrrr... *drinks coffee* Good morning! What I miss?

We were walking towards the grasslands that we knew were close to spring village, I was walking, and Angel was riding on her arcanine at a steady jog in circles around us. Finally, I got tired of it and jumped on arcanines back myself, who had to slow down with two people on it's back. "Hey! Get off!" She said, trying to push me off. "Nope, we both ride or-" And that's when arcanine snapped around, flinging me from it's back. Still in the air, I reached inside my coat, and got a pair of Bolas, swung them around once or twice, and let fly. Arcanine fell, with it's legs tied together in the same way you would a pig. "None of us do." I finished, standing up.

Several minutes of screaming later, we finally calmed down enough to be civil, and both of us walked towards the grasslands, both of us silently fuming at the other.

Raichu Master
May 6th, 2004, 04:26 PM
We walked into the city, everyone was really nice. It was again starting to get dark, so we went to a house for travelers to go to get a good nights sleep. They had one more room available and we took it. growlithe and Syther curled up on the floor and went soundly to sleep. Lori got into bed and said, "You get to sleep on the floor, with the pokemon!" She giggled at this and I laid on the floor. It was hard and cold, the night just got colder and I was freezing. Anyway the bed was made for one person, so I slaid on the floor freexing my butt off. She then got out of bed and said looking at me shivering in the cold, "I'm getting cold I need something or someone to keep me warm." I got up laughing and we snuggled close on the bed.

The next morning, I awoke when Lori was getting dressed, I yelled and she screamed. I dug my head under the covers and she quickly got dressed. I was in my clothes since I was on the floor half the night and needed all the warmth I could get. As soon as the pokemon woke up we started off again. The desert from that point on seemed to go on forever, since we found out we were about a 5 days journey from Spring Village. But we kept strong and kept on walking. That was until a sandstorm hit and we were both blinded by the sand.

The wind howled and we struggled against the high winds. The storm steadily got worse and worse. Then it became calmer once we started gripping onto a huge rock that was uncovered by the storm. We hid behind it until the storm died down. We then proceeded with our journey.

Mari
May 6th, 2004, 05:48 PM
When morning arrived, Yuuki was awake, swimmming in the lake while Umi was sleeping peacefully. Yuuki came out of the water and walked towards Umi.

"Azurill, if she doesn't wake up, you know what do right?" Yuuki asked. Azurill, who was beside him, nodded.

"Oi! Umi, wake up!" Yuuki yelled. Umi didn't answer. "Okay. Do what you have to do." he said, looking eager to see what was going to happen.

Azurill used Water Gun on Umi, who was now fully awake. Yuuki laughed when he saw the expression on Umi's face.

"YUUKI!" she yelled, looking at him with a pair of irratated eyes.

"So...Sor..." He couldn't continue, he was laughing so hard he fell on the ground.

He stopped laughing when Azurill used Water Gun on him too.

"Hey!" he whined. This time it was Umi who was laughing. Umi stopped laughing after a few minutes.

She just noticed that Yuuki's Treeko wasn't with them. "Yuuki, where's Treeko?" she asked, looking around.

"He's looking for some fruits we can eat." he said, sitting down beside Umi.

She stood up and walked towards the lake. "Go with him." she ordered, making Yuuki confused. She looked back at him, something in her eyes made Yuuki follow.

Raichu Master
May 7th, 2004, 03:23 AM
Despite the sandstorm we made it out of the desert on time. We only had 4 more days to go from here. "Can you believe it?" Lori said.

"Yes, I'm going to be glad when it's all over." I said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm glad I met you Blaze." She said turning and smiling at me.

"Why!? I haven't done anything that anyother person would have done." I said innocently.

"Yeah, but it's funny. I feel closer to you than I am to anything else." She saiad blushing.

"Oh......." I said also blushing. She kissed me and she ran playfully. I rolled my eyes and ran after her. Growlithe and Syther followed seemingly talking to each other rather than playing.

PokémonTrainerKinkoBlast
May 7th, 2004, 10:51 AM
OOC: Sory about the absence, never mind about the meating up, i messed that up. I thought of a new hook for myself.

After several days wandering around in the woods, Kinko(call _him_ K, say it Kay) saw a girl colecting what looked like very iny Metapod. He caled out to her "Hello, What is your name?" but she looked around scared, as if she couldent see him. he walked out right infrount of her, and only then realized she was blind.
"Dont worry, I wont hurt you. Can you tell me where we are?"
"Oh, sorry if i made you worreied," the girl said, "But i thought you where a Starcatcher grunt coming to take me back to the lab."
"He he, Don't wory about them anymore, I blew it up! My name is Kinko, by the way. Call me K"
"Realy? Thats great! now i dont have to wory about them trying to finish merging me and Brushfire, my Charmander! Not that its poable, anyway, and i think they where about to give up when i escaped, but its good to know that they only hurt the three of us! Is any one with you? I hope Brush' finds me. If he is ok..."
"I'm sory, but if your chamander had a dark red stripe on his left cheek th"
"Yes! Thats Him! Is he with you?"
"No. Thats what i was trying to say. I saw him try to escape as i left that place, but they killed him. He's gone."
The girl begain to cry on his sholder but then backed away, still crying, and said, "I'm sorry I never introduced my self, but the truth is, i don't know who i am. I cant remember a thing from before the lab."
"Well, thats fine. But is it OK is i call you Ocean? You just remind me of it so much..." He trailed off.
"Ocean... I like that," Ocean said, trying to chear up. She then surprised K by saying "Can i come with you? Its not like i have a famly or anything. Atleast i dont think so..."
"Thats fine by me. It will be nice having some compony besides abra."
"I think i heard somthing over that way a while back. Lets head over there."
"OK" K said, "That way is as good as any other."

OOC:Ok, so thats char number 2! and i got rid of Starcatcher, so don't sweat it if you want them gone! Ofcorse, they can come back if you want, to...
Name:Ocean, birth name unknown
Apearence: Bright and perky, but her sightless eys are full of fear and sadness.
Pokemon:None among the living, Brushfire(Charmander) Dead
She sticks with K, if you didnt guess.

Raichu Master
May 7th, 2004, 11:56 AM
We soon came to lush Grasslands, we looked around for syther and venasuars but say none. Night fell quickly and I was the first to fall asleep. It was comforting and warm, so it was easy for me to fall asleep, since the sandstorm took alot out of me. Lori stayed up and fed Growlithe, and Syther.

When I awoke the next morning, Lori was snuggled up against body. I got up slowly as to not to awake her. Growlithe and Syther followed me to a near by hot spring and I took my clothes off and took a bath. Growlithe and Syther joined me in the bath since they were both males, and they both were sandy. About an hour later I got out of the hot spring I went to dry off, and I heard the bushes move beside me. I looked for Growlithe and Syther, they were drying off in a different spot. Lori popped up and looked at me. I yelled, dived into the spring. It was deep enough and bubbly enough that no parts of my body were visible except my head.

"Lori! I'm going to kill you when I get out of here!" I yelled at her, while she just stood there giggling.

"You mean if you get out of there." She said sitting on a rock.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at her suspiciously.

"You won't get out as long as I'm sitting here." She said laughing.

"Lori get out of here! I need to get dressed!" I yelled loudly.

"Fine!" She said giggling obviously the vision of me naked fresh in her mind. She then walked back to the camp. I slowly got out and dryed off, then I got dressed.

"Now to get back at her!" I said to Growlithe and Syther. They looked at me like they were ready for my plan. "We'll just leave early and then wait behind that tree at the horizon, so she can't see us. Then we'll scare her." I said laughing they laughed with me. We quietly left, my stuff was already with me, I took incase we had to go before I got back to the camp. We got to the tree, which was acouple miles away. We hid behind it and waited.

Meanwhile, Lori got her bath and dryed off. She got dress at the camp, since the boys were nowhere to be found. Once she got dressed and packed the camp up, she yelled, "Syther! Growlithe! Blaze! Where are you!?" We could hear her yelling from the tree and we just laughed. She then left saying to herself, "I'll go to that tree to see if I can see them."

When she got there Syther, Growlithe,and I jumped from behind the tree. She screamed and fell on her butt. We all laughed including Lori. She got up obviously getting the I was getting back at her. The tree we were on was a big hill, the biggiest in the Grasslands, we could see everything, We saw a village, that was just small enough to be called a village. We could just barly make out Syther and Venesaur all around it for about 2 miles. "We made it!" We both cryed.

"It looks like were about a good 4 to 3 days away." I said judging the distance. We then raced each other down the hill, and we couldn't see the village anymore since it was about close to 50 miles away, which is a good 4 to 3 days hike.

Shiney
May 7th, 2004, 01:13 PM
We awoke one morning, to find a sight very few had seen, or should I say lived to tell of it that is. All around us were Kangaskhan, a whole herd of them! "Wake up, but be quiet." I said, and she muttered "wha...? Oh, wow."

"Don't make too much of a noise, or else they'll hear us." Then, as though fate had a bone to pick with me, Larvitar let out a gigantic snore. All the khangaskhan turned towards us, all of them looking ready to fight. Angel said "Oh-"
But she never had time to finish that statement, as she began running towards Arcanine. What followed the "Oh" is anyone's guess, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't "Dearie me".

"Larvitar, dig up some sand for an escape!" I ordered, and in an instant, larvitar was inside a freshly made tunnel. I turned around and withdrew my short sword, as I saw Angel looping around several kangaskhan on her arcanine and taking them out with her throwing knives.

I whriled around, and with a spin kick knocked one of the Khangaskan across the head, and the slashed is lightly in the belly. Nothing serious, but it wouldn't be able to fight for a while. "Angel! This way! Larvitar! NOW!" I shouted, and angel began running towards me, as a gigantic sandstorm brewed. No one could see anything, but I could rely on my hearing. I grabbed larvitar who was running by me, and when Arcanine came close, I jumped on its back behind Angel. "Let's go!" I shouted, and I could hear Arcanine's run become much faster.

Raichu Master
May 7th, 2004, 05:05 PM
OOC: Okay just to let you know, I'm 4 post away from ending my journey to Spring Village.

IC: Once we reached the next hill, it was nightfall. We set up camp and this time Lori fell asleep wrapped up in my arms, I didn't willingly do that, she just kind of laid down and wrapped my arms around her. I fell asleep when Growlithe and Syther laid against me. "What am I? A pillow?" I said quietly as I fell asleep.

The next morning we packed up early, but there was something funny about Lori. She kept trying to snuggle up to me as we walked. I always kind of side stepped to keep her from snuggling.

I noticed the air was sweet and it was really peaceful in these grasslands, there was no danger of any kind. The Ryhorn kept to themselves, the Rapidash grazed without lifting there heads, and the Aracanine basked in the sun. I thought it was odd, but I didn't let it worry me.

I finally gave in and let her swing my arm around her shoulders. My arm fell asleep and all I could think about is removing it from her shoulder, but I didn't want to upset her. So I ignored the tingling feeling. Then I felt her bring her arm around and she slung it around my hips. I looked at her oddly, but she had her eyes closed and smiling gently. I thought that was odder than the grasslands. I have never seen a woman act like that.

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 11:40 AM
OOC: Okay rpers, after this post I'm done with this rp, and moving onto Pokemon: Revolution II. I'll post Pokemon: Revolution II at 9:00 PM, I live on the east coast so figure your time out from that. That way you all have time to catch up and get to Spring Village. So hurry up and post you final post. For people who want to join, you have to do this one first before you go on to II.

IC: After a 3 day hike we had reached the outskirts of the village. It was getting dark and we set up camp. We would set out for the Village tommorrow. Growlithe curled up near the fire and Syther slept on a near by tree. I had finally given into Lori and let her snuggle up close with me. We then fell asleep with each other in our arms.

The next morning, Lori was the first to awake. She extinguished the fire and woke Growlithe and Syther up. They got breakfast ready. I woke up the the smell of cooked rattata. We ate the small rat and gathered our stuff up.

We set out to the village, we walked passed thousands apon thousands of venasuar and Syther. When we got to the village around noon, we were greeted warmly and they fed us.

To be continued.........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My next post will be on Pokemon: Revolution II, unless someone has a question, then I'll answer it here.

Shiney
May 8th, 2004, 03:13 PM
A few days later, we could see the town. Angel was about to charge in, but I grabbed her shoulder and held her back. "We're here to quell a rebellion. Running into a possibly hostile village like that is an easy way to get yourself killed. We should get as much information about this place as we can... And yes, that means more camping." I said as she began to interrupt.

OOC: Sorry for the crappy posts as of late, but this Flu is messing with my head.

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 03:32 PM
OOC: just wanted to remind all of you that you have exactly an hour and a half before the next installment, so get your rping done. For those who are not on right now, don't worry you can get caught up when you get on again.

Shiney, I hope you get well soon. Dude, don't worry about the crappy posts this close to the end of the rp. Just try to get through it.

Shiney
May 8th, 2004, 03:35 PM
OOC: just wanted to remind all of you that you have exactly an hour and a half before the next installment, so get your rping done. For those who are not on right now, don't worry you can get caught up when you get on again.

Shiney, I hope you get well soon. Dude, don't worry about the crappy posts this close to the end of the rp. Just try to get through it.

OOC: Uhm, that was the end I belive. I was thinking of arriving in revolution II, but nevermind. This is my final post.

IC: After another day of looking around, I couldn't discern anything about the village, so we had no choice but to go in and find out more that way. Once we entered the village, Angel went off looking for an inn, hwile I walked over to a tavern to see if I could get some information on this place.

To be continued...

Raichu Master
May 8th, 2004, 03:56 PM
OOC: Oops. you should have put tp be continue to signal you were done. But that's okay. Now you can just chill until 9:00, ya got an hour.

Mari
May 8th, 2004, 11:08 PM
Finally, Yuuki and Umi got out of the forest, after leaving the forest they stopped insulting each other, much to Azurill and Treeko's delight. They stopped because they were interuppted by two children, a girl and a boy who were crying. Umi walked towards them and asked them what's wrong.

"W-we are l-lost." the little girl said, her voice shaky.

"We need to go back to Spring Village, Our mother is waiting for us." the boy said, his voice much braver than the girl's.

Umi smiled. "We were about to go there, would you like to join us?" she asked.

The little girl smiled happily and ran towards Umi. "We would love to!' she said cheerfully. "Thank you very much." she added, hugging Umi tightly.

Yuuki looked at the boy, who was standing beside him. Yuuki noticed that the boy was looking at Umi, blushing madly. He laughed at the sight, which caused the little boy to look up at him.

"W-what?" he asked, still blushing.

He shook his head and sat down beside the boy. "Nothing. So what's your name?" he asked, changing the subject.

"I'm Rin and my sister's name is Ran." the boy said, pointing at the girl who was still hugging Umi.

"Nice to meet you Rin, I'm Yuuki and the girl over there is Umi." he said.

Treeko and Azurill was sitting down on the grass playing. Rin was looking at them. "Who are they?" he asked.

"That's Azurill and Treeko, they're our friends." he explained. The boy nodded and looked at Umi again.
----------------------
After a few minutes, Rin and Ran fell asleep, Umi was carrying Ran and Yuuki was carrying Rin, Azurill and Treeko were behind, looking out for any danger.
----------------------
It was already dark when they saw a small village, it had to be Spring Village. When they entered the village, the first one who greeted them was a lady who was looking really worried. The lady soon told them that she was the mother of Rin and Ran. After a little chatting, the lady, Mai, invited them for dinner.

paige pelletier
May 9th, 2004, 05:29 PM
pAIGE PIKACHU AND SYTHER HAD BEEN WALKING FOR DAYS SOON (WOOPS caps lock ^_^;) they found a town with people food and water so they rested up but where to go next?
Paige: Spring village!
Syther: SY SY ther!
Pikachu: Chu pi pi!
Paige: here we go!

PokémonTrainerKinkoBlast
May 10th, 2004, 11:13 AM
After a day or so of walking, K, Ocean, and Abra(who now seemed to like Ocean, who it turned out had respectable psicic powrs, more than K)wanderd int a vilage. Almost as soon as they got into the vilage, K colapsed.

+---------------------------+
|TO BE CONTONUED IN REV II|
+---------------------------+

Ytnim
May 16th, 2004, 11:39 PM
OOC: I got my net working again!!! I'll finish this so I can get in the second one!

IC: After the snowstorm subsided, Leinad and Ralts joined Myself, Charmander and bulbasaur on our trip to Spring Village. Leinad knew this area better so he lead us for the last part of the journey. We travelled for three days and three nights, taking shelter in the villages and towns along the way. We made our way to a hill covered in grass that lead into a valley. Grass pokemon of all sorts were here and a small village at the very bottom of the valley. "This must be Spring Village my friends, our journey so far has ended." I said to them. We made our way to the village and the start of something unforgetable....
<<<TO>>> <<<BE>>> <<<CONTINUED>>>