PDA

View Full Version : Geuss what guys, I got another question for you! :)

DeM0nFiRe
March 15th, 2007, 04:45 PM
So If my Pokemon starter kit works out, How many people would use a different starter kit made by me?

Krobelus
March 15th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Hey Demonfire, glad your back.

Well, I think you should finish the Pokstarter Kit first, I mean, don't get too ahead of yourself, you may end up crashing and burning. (I dont know where I got that from, o.o)

Anyway, if you do become succesful in starter kit making, then the Zelda one would be good, and perhaps a Dragonball z starter kit? Like on the gba games.

Good luck! =)

PokeCreator_09
March 15th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Yeah, don't get ahead of yourself, but nobodies ever done that, you could be known not only as the guy who finished a pokemon starter kit, but you could be the STARTER KIT GUY! That'd be cool, and I think if you did well, or even decent on your pokemon starter kit, people would use your other ones, which I think would be even better than Pokemon because it's in my opinion one of the hardest games to imitate due to th CBS and stats and stuff.

Good Luck,
~PokeCreator_09~

DeM0nFiRe
March 15th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Hey i plan on bein the starter kit guy soon but, as i've said before, i must be elected supreme ruler :)

Krobelus
March 15th, 2007, 07:34 PM
I will elect you supreme ruler once you complete at least one starter kit xP

blueboy171
March 20th, 2007, 08:08 AM
lol, buddy I think you are getting ahead of yourself. But, if you did become the SK Guy I would Send in my Shrimpkin Army to take over any place you wished to be the "Supreme Ruler" of. lol! Well, I would certanally use a TCG one, as I AM makeing a card game ^^

Pkmn_knight
March 20th, 2007, 08:13 AM
I want a TCG one. I wanna make a card game.

Glitchfinder
March 20th, 2007, 10:59 AM
I would like a functional Pokemon starter kit. Also, I would like a Yu-Gi-Oh! Starter kit, if possible. (But you really should stick with one project)

DeM0nFiRe
March 20th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Dudes, don't worry. I am not starting any other starter kit until I finish the pokemon one. And I'm gonna try a TCG one eventually but it's gonna be pretty hard.

narada
March 25th, 2007, 12:41 PM
wow thanks :) i cant wait for the pokemon starter kit to come out ;)

Crazy Weavile
March 25th, 2007, 02:30 PM
If the Pokekit works, I'll use Zelda and Mario & Luigi kits.