PDA

View Full Version : The Finall battle looks hard.

ss5vegeta
March 17th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Very very hard.

*spoilers*
http://www.serebii.net/battle/col-finish/star.shtml#s8

Mewtwo, Dialga/Palkia and Ho-oh/Lugia!!

You would be lucky if you faced Latios, manphy and Kyogre/Groundon

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 17th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Big deal a bunch of Legendaries, it doesn't look hard. People always get intimidated when they see a bunch of legendaries. all you need is the right moves and you will be fine

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Star★Seeker
March 17th, 2007, 04:31 PM
With a good team, you kill them easily.

Hayate
March 19th, 2007, 07:20 AM
LOL I think it's normal for a game to have a hard end boss don't you think so? ;) Those legendaries/ubers are nothing compared to the ones that players use at programs like NB (EV trained, movesets and all) since, the A.I is kinda stupid and predictable most of the time. Meaning with a good team you'll finish them off soon enough--can you say "less then 10 minutes" ?

gragondora
March 19th, 2007, 07:23 AM
LOL I think it's normal for a game to have a hard end boss don't you think so? ;) Those legendaries/ubers are nothing compared to the ones that players use at programs like NB (EV trained, movesets and all) since, the A.I is kinda stupid and predictable most of the time. Meaning with a good team you'll finish them off soon enough--can you say "less then 10 minutes" ?

I agree with you! it gives ppl a challenge and also to see how long it takes you to win or how many times it takes you win.

Ho-oh arabia
March 30th, 2007, 03:36 PM
ho-oh says

FIGHT TO THE DEATH WITH OR WITHOUT LEGENDARIES

Fid
April 2nd, 2007, 03:47 AM
There's no hard battle in games.

Lil-Dill
April 2nd, 2007, 12:26 PM
Wow! I might have more than 10 chances at this. And also as many tries.