Just for one shot
That I never get to take
But I will never ever fake
What I do
Cause guess what
I stay true

oni flygon
March 18th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Please. Look around you. Look at other threads. Do you see reviews? Maybe one or two. But of course, you won't get reviews by just ranting about not getting them, maybe you will, but it's at the spite of me just telling you to stop getting attention, and attention will come if you really are great at writing poetry. Go in a couple of contests or something, read more poetry, and not just stick to one side of poetry (rap, in your case). Read something from William Carlos Williams or maybe e.e. cummings or maybe Whitman, I don't know, just go out there rather than let your poetry remain unevolved and static. Poetry flows. If you let it stagnate, then it's not poetry.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
March 18th, 2007, 06:27 PM
code, some of those verses are not appropiate, not in this forum. Don't get yourself a warning, you're smarter than that.

And pink-tiger, your comment did not contribute at all. Please refrain from posting if you're not capable of building a proper comment/review.

I can't really say much about the poem since Niko explained it all already. You don't need to whine; be witty. Read more. Comment more. Participate and keep writing.

Reviewing other's work always helps to get yourself reviews.

pink-tiger
March 19th, 2007, 02:09 PM
-_____-
That was...warsh..but sure what them 2 said.......*runs*
I guess you must clear your mind and get the anger out.Then write about your feeling..
I just deleted it..Hope thats ok?

code zerro the deluge
March 19th, 2007, 06:13 PM
i wasnt whining about anything. critics and reviews was just the title.

dstaley
April 6th, 2007, 09:39 PM
I get the jist of your . . . rap? Anyway, the blipped out words make it confusing to someone who doesn't expect them, and makes it all the harder to read. Also, it doesn't flow well, and I had a hard time finding a rhythm, something a rap has to have. Now, I'm not saying that it stinks, or is terrible, just that it needs quite a lot of work. I'm not sure how long you worked on it, but try and edit it yourself, read and re-read hundreds of times. Remember, would you be proud to put your name on it?