PDA

View Full Version : Which Ice Pokemon Deserves an Evolution?

WintressForever
March 18th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Which Ice Pokemon do you think should have an evolution?

I think Lapras should because most people seem to like Lapras. And a Lapras evolution would be really powerful and good-looking.

ss5vegeta
March 18th, 2007, 12:04 PM
No, mabey a prevolution.

Jynx needs one to go with Elecible and Mamorta.

WHALESDUDE
March 18th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Hmm, a lapras Pre-Ev... That sounds like an Idea! I'll put that in my new Game ^__^;;

Once I'm done with it, I'll post it up!

Alakazam17
March 18th, 2007, 04:09 PM
I'd say Lapras as well. He is rather popular, and I'd love to see a powered up version. I'd like to use him as a Special Sweeper, myself.

RMXPUser462
March 18th, 2007, 04:25 PM
I honestly think that, if anything, Lapras should only have a pre-evo <_<

I think either Jynx, or Delibird... I say Delibird :D

Trainer Kris
March 18th, 2007, 04:29 PM
I think maybe Delibird should have an evolution. ^^

Crimson Arcanine
March 18th, 2007, 04:51 PM
I personally think Lapras should neither have an evolution nor a pre-evolution

Delibird on the other hand needs an evolution

Red1530
March 18th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I too think that Delibird needs an evolution.

Jeremy
March 18th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Well sweeties, I think Delibird should have an evolution, and Lapras should have a *kawaii x3* pre-evo and a final evolution. =3 Lapras is a pretty good Pokémon, so I'll love to see an uber stronger version of it. =3

Smarties-chan
March 19th, 2007, 05:45 AM
A Lapras or Jynx evo would be too powerful, and pre-evos are just pointless imo. I say either Dewgong or Delibird should get an evolution. Both are crappy NU Pokémon, that despite their coolness, (no pun intended) are completely useless outside NU. =\ So yeah, Dewgong and Delibird need more love. <3

WHALESDUDE
March 19th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah.. I see your point guys. Delibird is probably the most needy of an Evo, but What would it look like. I mean Delibird is kind of Original, in its own funny way.

Oh and by the by, I tried posting this up last night but PC Was down, so I went to sleeps x3;; Anyways, I got the Sprite done. It's a little too big and it looks kinda crappy IMO... But It only took me an hour, Free-hand... about... I should work on it some more to make it look nicer. Oh, and if you're wondering why there's no spikes on His/her back, it's because it's supposed to be young and hasen't developed them yet. Here it is! I hope its not too crappy! ^__^;;
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/2845/laprain9.png

Forever
March 20th, 2007, 03:24 AM
Delibird does~Because all birds need an after-life..um..wow, that didn't make sense, but Deli anyway <3

Drifblim
March 20th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Dewgong.

That way it'll get far more attention than it's lately gotten.

Auron
March 20th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Delibird, Jynx and Lapras. That's what I think xDD

Shiny Umbreon
March 21st, 2007, 08:57 AM
Jynx, because Electabuzz and Magmar need an evolution, so it's not fair for her not to have one. Until now, they were a three-Pokémon cycle.

Jim
March 21st, 2007, 11:06 AM
Totally Agree with Auron and Shiny Umbreon.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
March 30th, 2007, 11:06 AM
I think Dewgong is the one that deserves an evolution. It just seem natural for it to evolve

Aegis
March 30th, 2007, 11:21 AM
I think Jynx deserves and evolution, for the reasons that Shiny Umbreon stated. Just so long as they didn't name it "Megajynx" or something.

I also think that Lapras deserves a {kawaii} pre-evolution. It just seems natural.

Ethan621
March 30th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Lapras could have an awesome plesiosaurus-looking evolution that would be Ice/Dragon.

Pwn.

Jynx should just be outlawed. Definitely in the top 5 ugliest pokemon ever.

Jackie
March 30th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Delibird, so it'll actually be usable ._.

Saud-Blaziken
March 30th, 2007, 01:23 PM
i voted for Abomasnow because its big and its evolution would be bigger thats why

Icey-Chan
March 30th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Lapras: An evolution wouldn't work. A pre-evolution would be much better, though.

Dewgong: Maybe, But I couldn't see it happening. If anything, maybe a baby Pokemon would be cute. ^.^

Delibird: This Pokemon is pretty much a loner and one of the most under rated Pokemon [besides Dunsparce]. It NEEDS an evolution to spiff it up.

Jynx: I, personally, would find it interesting to see a Jynx evo, but I really can't see it happening. I think she's going to be stuck in the category 'has a baby Pokemon, but doesn't evolve' with Mr. Mime and Sudowoodo.

Abomnasnow: No. I think that's a rediculous idea. xD

I'd pick Delibird overall, though. ^.^

WaveBurst
March 30th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Lapras should have an Pre Evo and Evo...For me that would be a dream but the Evo needs to look tougher.

And call me utterly insane, but I think Golduck deserves an Evo too *Shot*

Shinjanji
March 30th, 2007, 02:04 PM
I want to see a Dewgong evolution, personally.

flyingace24
March 30th, 2007, 04:54 PM
I personally think Lapras should have an evolution. It's the only one of those that doesn't already have an evolution chain (besides Delibird, but Delibird kinda sucks). Pre-evolution or evolution is fine with me (but pre-evolutions IMO are wastes of space).

Lunux
March 30th, 2007, 05:13 PM
i think delibird should get an evolution because he is just to underused and is funny. it could maybe be something like larger and more intimidating and has a bag that is larger than itself.

Ninja Monkey
March 30th, 2007, 05:36 PM
I'd say Dewgong needs one...

Drew
March 30th, 2007, 05:50 PM
I say Lapras. That would be awesome. x3

In my opinion that Pokemon needs to get more notice.. I've always liked it alot.

Billiards Koopa
March 30th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Speaking of Laparas's pre-evolution, when I first saw Spheal, I thought he was a pre-evo.

Shika
April 1st, 2007, 02:56 AM
I'll say Lapras.
Why?
Cuz it's the rarest(dunno in DP) and the evo will make it more powerful!

Tiemen
April 1st, 2007, 06:00 AM
delibird cause i like him

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 1st, 2007, 02:43 PM
Delibird and it hurts me to say this but the ugly kissing Pokemon Jynx. For jynx because Electabuzz and Magmar got an evo so should have jynx, and Delibird is weak from the start

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~