• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm New!

Chaos Sasuke

Ninja Duelist
Years
Im new, I got kinda bored, so I needed a forums to stay, serebii doesnt work well on my computer, and I wanted a place to challenge people when D/P comes out on WiFi, the Way, is there a Wifi Battle Thread? :cool:

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
Years
Hey there Chaos Sasuke welcome to PC, hope you have a good time here. But this place doesn't have a D/P wifi battle thread, but hopefully they will make one when D/P comes out. You can pm me if you need anything. I can a friend to you, and if you want your pokerival. Just remember to post a lot, and read the rules. =]

Chaos Sasuke

Ninja Duelist
Years
Thanks, well I dont think Ill have to worry about the rules to much, This site isnt nearly as strict as serebii, and I managed there so ill be fine.

MegaFuz

Über Title
Years
Welcome to PC, Chaos Sasuke! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community~ ^-^

- Fuz

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
Years
Crap, the damn server went offline just when I finished completing a big welcome message T_T Well then the short version:

Hiya and welcome to PC forums Chaos Sasuke ^^ Hope you'll enjoy your stay and have lots of fun~ Btw if you need a forum to stay you're free to click the banner in my siggy xD Well, see ya around!

--Hayate--

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
There is a few WiFi battle threads opening up in the DP section. Welcome, have fun and keep posting!

Back