PDA

View Full Version : May Fan Club!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Cute_Pikachu
April 30th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Hi, I dont know if you have to ask permission to make a club but anyway. If you like May please join? I'm not sure if there was another thread like this so if there was you can close this. Okay!!

Rules:

1. No Spamming
2. You could also talk about advanceshipping here!
3. NO Wars on May comparing Misty or Misty comparing May, cause they're both my favorite characters and maybe yours too!!
4. Misty can be mentioned here, but not in a character bashing way.
5. If I miss anything, just tell me!!

So if you want to join please post and that's it. Oh and I'm going to need a co-owner while I'm owner and if I'm not online they can keep the thread going!!

Varied Deoxys
April 30th, 2004, 06:33 PM
May's cool, so I'll join. Now if only she ditched that News lady attitude in the show she'd be awesome.

EDIT: I swear to god they better put Brendan in the show or heads are going to roll.

Cute_Pikachu
April 30th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Thanks for joining!!
I totally forgot about Brendan.

The rules:

6. You can also talk about other shippings with May!!

Thanks again for joining!

Varied Deoxys
April 30th, 2004, 06:50 PM
And to tell you the truth, I kind of like the Game storyline (The games had storylines?) more than the show storyline, because Ash isn't there to take May away from Brendan. *bashes Ash in the head* Get away you little...thing! And I support the May+Brendan thing. Who else wants to support?

Cute_Pikachu
April 30th, 2004, 06:55 PM
I support any shipping May goes with, but to tell you the truth I'm mostly an Advanceshipping (Ash and May ) person!

Varied Deoxys
April 30th, 2004, 07:15 PM
I wonder why no one else has joined yet, May is hot.

EDIT: May I be the Co-Owner?

Cute_Pikachu
April 30th, 2004, 07:18 PM
I still need to pm some people if they want to join, can you ask too. By the way do you want to be a co-owner? Oh wait sorry I didnt see your edit sign I thought that was your sig, you can be co-owner if you want to. :shocked:

Varied Deoxys
April 30th, 2004, 07:30 PM
I'm going to ask coco and pynpfan. And when a get some more friends, I'll ask them. And btw, do you want to be friends?

Cute_Pikachu
April 30th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Sure, but next time pm me! Okay let's start looking for more people!

Pok'e Fan
April 30th, 2004, 09:02 PM
I'll support Brendan+May!^_^
Hey!!I forgot, Can I join the club?

Cute_Pikachu
April 30th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Hi!! New member!! You can join, hopefully Varied Deoxys will show up. Thaks for joining! We still need to get more people in!

+el_pal
May 1st, 2004, 05:13 AM
I'll join! I'm a supporter of May!

jokestr2004
May 1st, 2004, 08:14 AM
May RULEzzZz! I definetly wanna join!

Cute_Pikachu
May 1st, 2004, 08:32 AM
Great!!! You can all join just tell me what favorite pairing you like with May. I still need to make a member list:

Owner: Cute_Pikachu

Co-owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios

While I'm looking for more people just tell me what's your favorite pairing with May in it and we'll get things when more people join!!

jokestr2004
May 1st, 2004, 03:25 PM
Im really dumb... not sure what you mean by "pairing" lol. Is it like who she should be with or something?

Kayleigh
May 1st, 2004, 03:41 PM
Yep. And I got an invitation, so I'll join! ^_^ May is one of my favorite characters.

jokestr2004
May 1st, 2004, 03:53 PM
oHhHh... well then I say May and Max!......just joking... that'd be weird...

Well I'd probably say what most would... May + Brendan...

Cute_Pikachu
May 1st, 2004, 03:55 PM
What would yours be Kayleigh?

Varied Deoxys
May 1st, 2004, 04:35 PM
YUSH. I have supporters for Brendan + May. I feel awesome. And that hobo in the corner feels pretty cool too.

Hobo: *crawling around in a garbage can*

100marios
May 1st, 2004, 04:47 PM
YUSH. I have supporters for Brendan + May. I feel awesome. And that hobo in the corner feels pretty cool too.

Hobo: *crawling around in a garbage can*
*tosses him a ham sandwich*
Thanks for the support! Power to the hobos!
Hehe...

Anyway, they have yet to show Brandon in the anime.....right? I haven't read the manga, so the only thing I know of that they both were in were the ruby and Sapphire games. Of course, you never talk, so there isn't much of a connection hehe...

jokestr2004
May 1st, 2004, 08:56 PM
Hey everyone. I'm not sure if this is exactly getting off topic or not... but..
I just finished drawing a pic of May. and I think it turned out pretty good.
But do you think I should post it here or in the Art section?

Also BTW, I cant upload it unitl Monday, cuz I dont have a scanner here...

Cute_Pikachu
May 1st, 2004, 10:50 PM
I'm back!!
I had to go somewhere, anyways this is going offtopic I guess, well I'll start things off. I have a question, Veronica Taylor is both VA for Ash and May right, well in the 6th movie, May sings, almost at the end of the movie they all sung the melody, even Ash. So in the dubbed version, is Veronica Taylor gonna sing for both Ash and May's voices?

jokestr2004
May 2nd, 2004, 09:26 AM
i bet... they'll probably just do two recording and put them both over eachother i guess... im not sure how all that works..

+el_pal
May 2nd, 2004, 09:32 AM
I haven't been posting here lately. What's going on???

swordkirby537
May 2nd, 2004, 10:58 AM
I wanna join the May fanclub!

Cute_Pikachu
May 2nd, 2004, 05:59 PM
Sure you can join, Swordkirby537. I'll update member list!

Owner:Cute_Pikachu

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537

Oh and +el_pal we're talking about, how will Veronica Taylor sing both Ash and May's voices in the 6th movie!!

jokestr2004
May 4th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Whoa whoa!! How could this go to the second page?!?!?!? This is perposturous! Umm... who thinks May is HoT? I know I do...

Oh um... BTW... not in any perverted way or anything... but do you know a good source for pictures of May? (Not in any weird or sickish way though! ^^;; )

Pok'e Fan
May 4th, 2004, 09:30 PM
I never been here in a while. What's the scoop? Do you guys know how to make a button?

jokestr2004
May 5th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Uhh well depending on what you mean, yes and no... like buttons with the pictures, like banners, or uhh like those grey spoiler buttons? Um also.. anyone still no where to get pics or soemthing?

Pok'e Fan
May 7th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Uhh well depending on what you mean, yes and no... like buttons with the pictures, like banners, or uhh like those grey spoiler buttons? Um also.. anyone still no where to get pics or soemthing?

Yeah, those grey buttons! ;)

+el_pal
May 7th, 2004, 02:27 PM
You mean this: If so tell.

swordkirby537
May 7th, 2004, 04:06 PM
I'm wondering where you can find good pictures of May also. Please tell me.

Cute_Pikachu
May 7th, 2004, 09:00 PM
I'm so sorry I havent been posting in a while anyways, I have alot of pictures of May tell me if you want some!!

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 01:50 AM
hey can i join the may fan club

Cute_Pikachu
May 8th, 2004, 02:01 AM
Sure you can join!!!!
Member List

Co-Owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537
Philbro

Ask me if you want to see May images, and I'll post them!!

swordkirby537
May 8th, 2004, 12:23 PM
I'm so sorry I havent been posting in a while anyways, I have alot of pictures of May tell me if you want some!!

I'd like to see some pictures please. Pluse, I like that May picture in your avatar!

jokestr2004
May 8th, 2004, 01:07 PM
I'd like to see some pictures please. Pluse, I like that May picture in your avatar!

What he said.

Well i did get lucky and stumble upon this ^_^

http://img1.imageshack.us/img1/9038/haruacha-top.jpg

But if there are any others... go ahead and post em ^^

swordkirby537
May 8th, 2004, 01:48 PM
I found this great pic of May.
http://home9.highway.ne.jp/ramann/cg/haruka.jpg

Btw, NEVER type "Haruka" on google image search @_X

Jeikobu
May 8th, 2004, 04:51 PM
For one, her name is Haruka, not May. ;)

For two, I'd love to join, but I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with all of the shipping talk (unless it's Haruka and me ;P). I'm already a bit edgy as I just found out today about the shipping on Haruka and that gaki Shuu.

jokestr2004
May 8th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Yeah Shuu major sucks... and I'm not real shippy either... I just love May err Haruka as you might say... but... May is shorter.
Um... Cute_Pikachu? New member type person....

Cute_Pikachu
May 8th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Oh...okay new member, yay!!!!

Member List

Co-Owner:Varied Deoxys

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537
Philbro
Jeikobu

Dont worry Jeikobu we're only going to talk about May not shippings.......sometimes?!Anyways, I would put the pictures now but I accidentally typed in the Quick Reply area, can someone post then I'll put some pics!!^_^

Varied Deoxys
May 8th, 2004, 09:05 PM
For one, her name is Haruka, not May. ;)

For two, I'd love to join, but I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with all of the shipping talk (unless it's Haruka and me ;P). I'm already a bit edgy as I just found out today about the shipping on Haruka and that gaki Shuu.

Wipee. Just what we need. A Japanese fanboy. Anyways, I don't know the Japanese names for most of the Ru/Sa characters, so I'm not sure who Shuu is. It better not be Brendan, though. *starts sharpening katana*

swordkirby537
May 8th, 2004, 10:27 PM
Naw, Shuu aint Brendon. Shuu is some stupid itiotic fool with green hair and a Roselia that thinks hes better than everyone else. He loves flowers more than any guy should and I think he's kinda fruity.

Anyways, enough about him.

Cute_Pikachu
May 9th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Hey guys I got May images:

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/haruka_jump2.gif
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/penharu.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/May_Bulba.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/floraimg12.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/floraimg6.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/qegytesgyt.jpg

If the images dont show, copy then paste the link on your address bar. That's all for now!!!^_^

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 01:29 PM
CoOoOl! That first one is teh awesomenesss

Cute_Pikachu
May 9th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Do you have any Jokestr2004?
That's only some of mine!

swordkirby537
May 9th, 2004, 01:49 PM
those are great pics!

btw, i just added some May pics i found in my signature.

Cute_Pikachu
May 9th, 2004, 01:52 PM
those are great pics!

btw, i just added some May pics i found in my signature.

Thanks, your sig is really nice!^_^

The Evil One
May 9th, 2004, 02:01 PM
I wanna join!

Please? I like May/Haruka...

Cute_Pikachu
May 9th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Sure you can join!!

Member List

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537
Philbro
Jeikobou
The Evil One

If you have any pictures of May(Haruka)post them here.
No Hentai pics!!

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Weeeeee ummmmmmmmmm so now wot?

+el_pal
May 9th, 2004, 04:24 PM
I can't find any May pics... So what do I do here if I can't find any pics?

swordkirby537
May 9th, 2004, 04:28 PM
We dont have to show pictures of May. We can just talk about her.

+el_pal
May 9th, 2004, 04:31 PM
Yeah, guess so. So avout May should we talk about is the question.

SparkyThePikachu
May 9th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I wanna join!!
Btw why do people pair up and stuff because im not

swordkirby537
May 9th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Looks like we got another member. welcome! Cute Pikachu will put you on the list when she gets on.

Hey Jokestr2004, put up some of those pics that you drew of May. they are realy good.

jokestr2004
May 9th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Okay! Hold on a sec..

Here's just a normal picture of May that I drew.. eeheheheh
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8594/may_drawing.gif

And here's a super cute Chibi May that I drew...
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4917/chibi_may.gif

I dunno if these shoulda gone in the Art section but I'm just posting them here cuz they're May ^^;;

Tell me whatcha think ^^

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 05:55 AM
Very nice! Maybe you should like from the sketches make a real thing.

Jeikobu
May 10th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Wipee. Just what we need. A Japanese fanboy. Anyways, I don't know the Japanese names for most of the Ru/Sa characters, so I'm not sure who Shuu is. It better not be Brendan, though. *starts sharpening katana*
Note: I am not Japanese by race. But I am very much at heart, so I'll take that as a compliment. ^^
Shuu (dub name is Drew) is a little @#$&* that'll appear in America pretty soon (about the 3rd ep coming I think). He is a Pokemon Coordinator like Haruka, and apparently hits on her. He gives her flowers, blah blah blah. I want to give him a piece of my mind. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/dvv/po.gif
Besides with Hitokage I'm at a big advantage. :badsmile:

swordkirby537
May 10th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Some more May images
http://haruka.ferretgames.com/gallery/76.jpg http://haruka.ferretgames.com/gallery/72.jpg http://haruka.ferretgames.com/gallery/61.jpg http://haruka.ferretgames.com/gallery/25.jpg http://haruka.ferretgames.com/gallery/32.jpg [IMG]

jokestr2004
May 10th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Note: I am not Japanese by race. But I am very much at heart, so I'll take that as a compliment. ^^
Shuu (dub name is Drew) is a little @#$&* that'll appear in America pretty soon (about the 3rd ep coming I think). He is a Pokemon Coordinator like Haruka, and apparently hits on her. He gives her flowers, blah blah blah. I want to give him a piece of my mind. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/dvv/po.gif
Besides with Hitokage I'm at a big advantage. :badsmile:

Shuu is gonna die...

And swordkirby... those images r0xx0r

kirby00
May 10th, 2004, 04:55 PM
you guys should look at the Official Misty Bring her Back Club... you have rivals insulting may saying she is too perfect... and such. BTW WHOS IS SHUU "the worst char. in pokemon history".
P.S. hey sparks

swordkirby537
May 10th, 2004, 05:30 PM
you guys should look at the Official Misty Bring her Back Club... you have rivals insulting may saying she is too perfect... and such. BTW WHOS IS SHUU "the worst char. in pokemon history".
P.S. hey sparks

Well what ever there saying in there needs to stay in there because we dont care. We dont want to start a war between clubs do we ^_^;;

For Shuu, click here (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=8510)

jokestr2004
May 10th, 2004, 05:33 PM
Very much true. If they allow character bashing in there then they should keep it there... its not really any of our business or concern anyway... they can think what they want. but the only person we're gonna bash in here is Shuu, heck I bet most of us in here even appreciate Misty. I do.

+el_pal
May 10th, 2004, 06:14 PM
DOWN WITH SHUU! I don't know the guy but now that I do I'm going to bash him into million microscopic pieces...
It doesn't really matter what that other club says.

Cute_Pikachu
May 10th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Oh sorry there's a new member okay!!

Member List

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537
Philbro
Jeikobu
The Evil One
SparkyThePikachu

kirby00, do you want to join? You cant just come in here and tell us that we have rivals. They have their opinions and we have ours.BTW, Shuu is mentioned here alot, so you should know who he is by now. And you guys dont bash Shuu, even though we kinda hate him. Maybe we could talk about which pokemon will May use for the next contest or something?

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Maybe Beautifly? I mean, it's a butterfly... Or Torchic(has it evolved yet?)?

Ryoutarou
May 11th, 2004, 01:34 PM
I wanna join i geuss...am i the only one that for some odd reason thinks may will end up with brock?

jokestr2004
May 11th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Maybe we could talk about which pokemon will May use for the next contest or something?

Bleh umm I love her Beautifly.. and the one I got on my game is pretty strong... Lvl 60 and it knows like Mega Drain, Giga Drain, Silver Wing (i think..) and uhh something else.. but they're strong..

Either that or Combusken if her Torchic ever evolves... though I dont really know much about Skitty so i dunno..

I wanna join i geuss...am i the only one that for some odd reason thinks may will end up with brock?

Yeah probably you are..

Ryoutarou
May 11th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Torchic should evolve sonn should he/she ? Look at the new op may has a evolved form op it.

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 02:55 PM
No one watches TV lately? Someone watch the next episode and see if that darn Torchic evolved...

swordkirby537
May 11th, 2004, 03:17 PM
heh i dont know if torchick evolved yet either. funny how none of us know

+el_pal
May 11th, 2004, 03:18 PM
And we call our selves May fans! We should at least kno that...

jokestr2004
May 11th, 2004, 03:21 PM
lol yeah... I dont think Torchic has yet either.. I missed last weeks ep... I hope I dont miss the Gym badge ep this saturday.. I want my mom to record it!

Jeikobu
May 11th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Achamo (Torchic) hasn't evolved yet. I've seen a fairly recent ep from Japan and it hasn't evolved.

you guys should look at the Official Misty Bring her Back Club... you have rivals insulting may saying she is too perfect... and such.
They're just jealous that Haruka truly is perfect... http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/love/love.gif

Gardy
May 11th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Hey can I join May is much cooler then misty!

jokestr2004
May 11th, 2004, 05:41 PM
lol thatd be cool with me... but lets not bash misty okay? she's not THAT bad but.. umm..

They're just jealous that Haruka truly is perfect...

lol maybe true.

Cute_Pikachu
May 11th, 2004, 07:30 PM
The 2 member can join!!!

Member List

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537
Philbro
Jeikobu
The Evil One
SparkyThePikachu
blue
Gardevoir532

I dunno, but maybe she might use Bulbasaur I think. I'm also from the Serebii forums, and they said there's 2 contest episodes along the way to Foretree City.

jokestr2004
May 11th, 2004, 07:51 PM
oHhH I forgot about Bulbasaur! She must use Bulbasaur, for Bulbasaur RuLeS... like her. If she uses Bulbasaur in any contest, she'll automatically win @___@ *coughihopecough*

Cute_Pikachu
May 12th, 2004, 12:22 AM
Have you guys checked my sig? ( The Voice of Purity thing )
Anyways not to be spammy or anything, Bulbasaur would be a good choice!!^_^

Gardy
May 12th, 2004, 02:51 AM
O If anyone didn't know (sorry if you already found out) one of you said her gym battle in where? Because I don't want to spoil anything. One more thing how do you make a click thing like jokestr2004 did with the paired thing.

Cute_Pikachu
May 12th, 2004, 04:14 PM
I thought she never had a Gym battle, oh well. Those things that jokestr had is called a spoiler tag, you can find a thread on that on the Questions and Feedback section. Next time pm me or some of the members to make a spoiler tag!!^_^

Jeikobu
May 12th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Have you guys checked my sig? ( The Voice of Purity thing )

I'm heavily tempted to listen, but I think I should just wait until I hear it in the movie.

Cute_Pikachu
May 12th, 2004, 11:40 PM
The movie is much better. I saw the subbed one on the computer!!^_^
It's called Chiisaki Mono!!

PFrog
May 13th, 2004, 03:13 PM
May's totally cool. I'm in! Oh hey I mad a pic of May. I think I'll post it later!

Gardy
May 13th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Sorry about that and yea she didn't have a gym battle but I know Some one told me well a website butmay catches a skitty! YAY!!!

Cute_Pikachu
May 13th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Oh hi new Member!!

Member List

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537
Philbro
Jeikobu
The Evil One
SparkyThePikachu
blue
Gardevoir352
PFrog

Can you post your Fanart PFrog? Which one was that Gardevoir352?

jokestr2004
May 13th, 2004, 05:12 PM
O If anyone didn't know (sorry if you already found out) one of you said her gym battle in where? Because I don't want to spoil anything. One more thing how do you make a click thing like jokestr2004 did with the paired thing.

I think to do that its like
[*spoiler=type whats on the button here]type what pops up here[/spoiler]

(remove the * though.)

This should be a working example:
For I am teh weirdness

Gardy
May 13th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Thanks now I understand! So you really like may a lot huh?

jokestr2004
May 13th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Oh, absolutely! May is deh bomb digggityyyyyyyy

Gardy
May 13th, 2004, 05:29 PM
could have guessed :) I got the spoiler tag sort of to work but when I click nothing come up what did I do wrong? Hey sry I gtg pm me if you want and I'll look at it tomrrow. Bye! :)

PFrog
May 13th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Sorry about that and yea she didn't have a gym battle but I know Some one told me well a website butmay catches a skitty! YAY!!!
Ya but she doesn't catch it for a while!

jokestr2004
May 13th, 2004, 07:32 PM
could have guessed :) I got the spoiler tag sort of to work but when I click nothing come up what did I do wrong? Hey sry I gtg pm me if you want and I'll look at it tomrrow. Bye! :)

Well the only thing I can think of is that there are some characters such as ' and stuff, I'm not sure what all of them are, but some of those can disable it when its clicked on for some reason so you may wanna check to see if there are any weird "characters" so they're weirdly called...

PFrog
May 14th, 2004, 11:05 AM
I made this as a joke, because my friend loves May, so I thought this would be funny! LOL! (When I get home I'll upload a bigger version in GIF format, so it'll be clearer!)

Cute_Pikachu
May 14th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Is that your fanart PFrog?

swordkirby537
May 15th, 2004, 11:46 AM
I havent been here in a while. May with Yugi? lol heh good pic.

PFrog
May 15th, 2004, 12:31 PM
Thanx I merged a few of my images on Photoshop and Paint, my friend loves May so I figured I'd mess with him1 LOL!

Cute_Pikachu
May 15th, 2004, 10:01 PM
What should we talk about? Maybe the new episodes showing, I think.

jokestr2004
May 16th, 2004, 09:50 AM
ehehe cool pic in your sig...

Anyway, i missed the two episodes on saturday, but my mom recorded em! so I'll be able to talk about them on uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tuesday after i watch em

Cute_Pikachu
May 16th, 2004, 01:26 PM
This is the 100th post. Yay!!!!!!
Anyways the new episode in japan is The Mother Coordinator thing, what do you think will happen?. And Shuu is there or is his name Drew?

PFrog
May 16th, 2004, 06:30 PM
I don't know, but you can go to Serebii.net and get the Symposis and Pics from the epidode!

Cute_Pikachu
May 16th, 2004, 06:38 PM
The ep didnt come out yet nor the pics, so what do think'll happen?
Besides I one of the members there at Serebii!!^_^

jokestr2004
May 16th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Ehh Shuu's dub name is gonna be Drew... so yes... but I hope like a meteor falls on him sometime in an episode or something... then May and Ash and everyone would throw a party and roast frankfurters above the meteorite yay

Cute_Pikachu
May 16th, 2004, 06:51 PM
What do think will happen in The Mother Coordinator thing episode? Even though he get's on everybody's nerves, he's not that bad, I think. (never watched him in a show yet)

jokestr2004
May 16th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Well yeah true I cant judge him tell i actually see him in a show.. but i think he'll just like pop out of no where and be all Brockish and go "hey hot girl i'd like to give you some flowers cuz i like flowers and your name is a flower and my pokemon is a flower and i like you so have some flowers" and she'll be all "vkndfk whaaa" and then Brocks gonna go like "dfgjngnmdfjgh" and Ash'll be like "I challenge you to a battttleee" and then ash will beat Shuu and he'll be like "aaa my flower died aaa how could it be May you still love me right" and she'll be "..." and all of a sudden "prepare for trouble" "and make it double" and Ash uses Pikachu and they have an electricity resistant thing and he uses Taillow and they all die and its liek aaa and stuff

Thats what I think the episode will be like..

PFrog
May 16th, 2004, 07:25 PM
What I want to know is how they get to that one city under water.... I can't remember what its called, I can't find my trainrs guide anywhere! (And I sold my Sapphire) But u know what city I'm talking about! I want to know if they'll use DIVE! Because I know Lotad evolves to Lombre and I think it can learn Dive!

Cute_Pikachu
May 16th, 2004, 07:31 PM
There's a city underwater I never knew that? Did they went underwater yet? But I'm not sure if Lombre knows dive.

PFrog
May 16th, 2004, 07:39 PM
For the next episode in Jap they are in Slateport... according to Serebii.net
Pics
http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/309.shtml
Symposis
http://serebii.net/anime/epiguide/houen/309.shtml

Cute_Pikachu
May 17th, 2004, 05:13 PM
Um...city underwater what is it?

jokestr2004
May 17th, 2004, 05:27 PM
i never heard of an underwater city dflbnmdfb

PFrog
May 18th, 2004, 11:10 AM
I still can't find my guide, but it is the city where you catch Kyogre/Groudon. Don't worry, I'll think of it!!!!

Cute_Pikachu
May 18th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Is it Sootopolis City? The cave of Origin?

jokestr2004
May 18th, 2004, 06:16 PM
Sootopolis is the closest thing I can think of to underwater... it almost is. Now.... *goes off to find episode pics of May from Abandon Ship*

Cute_Pikachu
May 19th, 2004, 04:02 PM
You could check serebii.net!

jokestr2004
May 19th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Ehehe thats right where I went dfgnjkldg... too bad they dont have larger pics though... anyway... anyone got a topic or something dfgjlndfjg?

Cute_Pikachu
May 19th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I guess I got a topic. Let's see: Who can come up with many May pics? or What other pokemon will you think May will capture? or Who do you think May will end up with? ( like Brendan and May or Ash and May? )or What type of pokemon May likes most? huh......

PFrog
May 20th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Ya I don't like serebii's pics, they are small and out of focus with all the pixels overlapping, I just bring 'em up individually.

Back to May, is anyone else wanting to see May's battle with Rosario? Buetifly has the advantag, but I'm not sure... Of to Serebii!

Cute_Pikachu
May 20th, 2004, 05:33 PM
I think Beautifly's going to win!! Anyways, what about my questions!?

jokestr2004
May 20th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Heheh... Beautifly WILL win... because Shuu is a *offensive word*

Gimme some time and I'll get some May pics.......

Other question... capture...? Well I know she gets a Skitty.. and her Torchic is evolving soon... but uhhh, its hard to determine what Pokemon she'll capture because she really doesnt stick to a particular type like Misty...

Umm... I would sure hope that May ends up with Brendan... anyone but Shuu!!!

I think May likes the cute kind of Pokemon.. but actual types, I think she likes bugs (unlike Misty heheh) and well she didnt like Mudkip at all, not sure if it was the type or just the look, and she didnt take to Treecko as well, but she fell in love with Torchic, so I'd say either Fire or Bug.

Yay I answered all your questions... I'm looking for some pics right now too so eheh

jokestr2004
May 20th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Uhh Sorry to double post... but I did find ONE pic eheheheh.... I suck at finding pics but here it is:
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/442/advgen74.jpg
I just think its a cute type pic...

Uhh gtg to bed... dfjngdkfbfsd

Cute_Pikachu
May 20th, 2004, 11:14 PM
That's a very cute pic!!^_^

jokestr2004
May 21st, 2004, 01:24 PM
w00t! I'm good.. .dfdfklmdlhmef *brb'd to find more pics and... pick zitsss*

Cute_Pikachu
May 21st, 2004, 11:06 PM
Where did everybody go it's like epmty in here?!
Anyways, to answer my questions: 1, cant find anymore. 2, I think she might capture a, or evolve her Delcatty. 3, I'm not sure?! 4, I think Fire or Bug types.

Pok'e Fan
May 21st, 2004, 11:20 PM
Hello,Did you see me. I was here. Well what's happening lately?

swordkirby537
May 22nd, 2004, 05:34 AM
Dude this sucks...

I missed Now Thats Flower Power... so can you answer a few questions for me?

1. Who won??
2. Uhh when do you think there will be a rerun...?

Soo yeah.....

jokestr2004
May 22nd, 2004, 05:37 AM
Dude this sucks...

I missed Now Thats Flower Power... so can you answer a few questions for me?

1. Who won??
2. Uhh when do you think there will be a rerun...?

Soo yeah.....

MEHH! That was my post! But it was logged in to swordkirby's name and I didnt notice it cuz I am stupid.....

But anyway... yeah... same questions..

Cute_Pikachu
May 22nd, 2004, 09:25 AM
I dont know? I live in Hawaii and I dont know where you live, but in May and Drew's first battle. May's going to win, but in the contest she isnt.>_<

jokestr2004
May 22nd, 2004, 03:43 PM
bah thats retarded..... she must win foreverrrr

swordkirby537
May 22nd, 2004, 03:46 PM
May Must Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute_Pikachu
May 23rd, 2004, 01:26 PM
Dont worry she is going to win 3 more times later on!!

jokestr2004
May 23rd, 2004, 04:36 PM
Hahah *sigh of relief* thats good to know...

jokestr2004
May 24th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Sorry for deh double post... but I got loads of pics!!
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6114/644.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2662/645.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6589/646.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7238/647.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/627/648.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1791/651.jpg

And for us men..... ^_^
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7532/650.jpg
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7923/652.jpg

So das all!

Cute_Pikachu
May 24th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Those are really nice pics Jokestr!! ( The top ones, not the bottom ) *ewwww*

Pok'e Fan
May 24th, 2004, 10:34 PM
Nice pictures Jokestr, but except the bottom ones.*Yuck!!!*

Cute_Pikachu
May 24th, 2004, 10:48 PM
What should we talk about next?!

jokestr2004
May 25th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Heheh deh bottom pics are deh best though....

Uhhhhhhhhh thats a very good question... what should we talk about?

slkjfdngdkj I could make some sort of buttom or banner......

Cute_Pikachu
May 25th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Good idea!!! We really need one!! That was a good suggestion!!

jokestr2004
May 25th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Here's a banner! (although its not very good)

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6666/may_club_banner.gif

Cute_Pikachu
May 25th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Can you make another one!!! * really cool *

Pok'e Fan
May 25th, 2004, 07:51 PM
Wow! That banner is really nice!

Zeo
May 25th, 2004, 10:02 PM
so...can I join?

oh yeah, I can make decent MSpaint banners in ya need em.

Cute_Pikachu
May 25th, 2004, 11:18 PM
Sure you can join!! Okay, you can make banners.

Member List

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayliegh
Swordkirby537
Philbro
Jeikobu
The Evil One
SparkyThePikachu
blue
Gardevoir352
PFrog
Zeo

If anybody else knows how to make banners or buttons, pm me!!

Zeo
May 25th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Yay! I'm a member of something!

ok, I just whipped this up real quick in paint.
the one in my sig too

Cute_Pikachu
May 26th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Cool!! Do you know how to paste pics together?!

Zeo
May 26th, 2004, 12:46 AM
uh. you mean put 2 pics together so it makes one picture?

sure I can do that

Cute_Pikachu
May 26th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Yup!! Like cutting one pic to make a kind of skit thing!!

jokestr2004
May 26th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I'm not quite sure what you mean...

Sorta a collage, or taking the foreground or people in a picture and kinda adding it with the background of another, sorta like the banner I made?

Zeo
May 26th, 2004, 08:15 PM
oh yeah. I forgot to say that's a nice banner.

but anyway, do you mean like jokestr2004's Banner or more like this...

Cute_Pikachu
May 27th, 2004, 12:10 AM
I mean like jokestr's banner!!

Zeo
May 27th, 2004, 12:50 AM
well. I might be able too. then again. I'll probably botch it.

jokestr, The Club Banners are up to you!

+el_pal
May 27th, 2004, 06:38 AM
What is happening today? I wanna talk about May something. Who is the Co-Leader of this group again?

jokestr2004
May 27th, 2004, 02:04 PM
well. I might be able too. then again. I'll probably botch it.

jokestr, The Club Banners are up to you!

Heheh... thats okay with me... Swordkirby also makes good banners... but he'd probably be too lazy to... as for me, I'm too lazy to also! ^^;;

...Fear not though, I'll make some later, I just got done burning 437643566 CDs, shaved stache >.> and uhh talking on the phone, and, I hate multitasking so... i need to relax...

Cute_Pikachu
May 27th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Okay someone could banners!! And for +el_pal, I dunno what kind of stuff is happening, I dunno what we should talk about and the Co-leader is Varied Deoxys, though he rarely comes here.

Zeo
May 27th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Well. If anyone wants a banner like my ones. just supply me with a picture and whatever you want it to say and consider it made.

Cute_Pikachu
May 28th, 2004, 05:14 PM
It's okay anybody will make the banners, if they know how!!

jokestr2004
May 29th, 2004, 05:35 AM
Okay. I'll get to work on some...

Jokestr2004 is not in a happy mood as of the moment though.

I missed May's first Pokemon contest.............................

So who won...?

Zeo
May 29th, 2004, 06:46 AM
I have no idea because it won't air here for around 2 weeks!

But I'd say May would win. being the Girl she is.

+el_pal
May 29th, 2004, 06:48 AM
I didn't watch. Stupid me. May should win, I agree, but I dunno who she is competing against :p

Cute_Pikachu
May 29th, 2004, 09:01 AM
If it's the first contest, May lost. She was competing against Shuu (Drew). The next one she's gonna win.

jokestr2004
May 29th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Meh... Shuu sucks.

I'd make a banner... but I cant find any pics to put in it kjnfbkdf

Cute_Pikachu
May 29th, 2004, 10:10 AM
I got pics!! If you missed the ep, you should go to serebii.net!!^_^

Hikaru's Twin
May 29th, 2004, 11:31 AM
*Sweatdrops* I know i'm a little late and all, but i was wondering if it would be all right for me to join this club? ^^ I'm a fan of May too and have no idea why i didn't see this club before.

Cute_Pikachu
May 29th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Sure!!!! You can join!!

Member List

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537
Philbro
Jeikobu
The Evil One
SparkyThePikachu
blue
Gardevoir352
PFrog
Zeo
Hikaru's Twin

You can talk about anything, about May here!!!

jokestr2004
May 29th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Yeah Hikaru's Twin, that picture in your avatar is AWESOME! Do you have a pic of it w/o the words and other designs?? Its awesome.

Hikaru's Twin
May 29th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Thanks a lot for letting me join, guys! Most appreciated. ^^

Yeah Hikaru's Twin, that picture in your avatar is AWESOME! Do you have a pic of it w/o the words and other designs?? Its awesome.

Well thanks! ^_^ But what text and other designs exactly are you talking about? Aren't you possibly referring to my signature picture instead? o.o

Cute_Pikachu
May 29th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Like I said, here are some May pics:

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/AG79.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/May_Bulba.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/NEWFLORAMINI3.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/PC0693.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/MayWishMaker.png
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/floraimg12.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/floraimg5.jpg
http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/untitled.bmp

Feel free to use them if you want!!!^_^ If it doesnt show, highlight it and paste it on your navigator bar.

jokestr2004
May 30th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Wow Cute_Pikachu, those are awesome! *gets to work on a banner*

And.. Hikaru's Twin... uh I'm not quite sure what I was talking about... ^^;; but your avatar pic is great.

EDIT: Here's the banner! (I think I like my other one better though...)
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2131/may_bannerrrr.gif

Cute_Pikachu
May 30th, 2004, 09:11 AM
That's really good Jokestr!!!^_^ Have you tried making a banner for people? Okay, not to get off topic, if we had one. Hikaru's Twin, I think he was talking about the picture in your sig. It's really nice or sad, I think. Did you get it from "Get Happy" a Pokemon site?!^_^

Dusty Pikachu
May 30th, 2004, 09:13 AM
WoOhOoT, a Haruka fan club! I WANNA JOIN!....o.o

Cute_Pikachu
May 30th, 2004, 09:20 AM
Sure thing!!! We just need to find a topic.

Member List

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537
Philbro
Jeikobu
The Evil One
SparkyThePikachu
blue
Gardevoir352
PFrog
Zeo
Hikaru's Twin
Dusty Pikachu

Well maybe you can think of a topic!!^_^

Dusty Pikachu
May 30th, 2004, 09:22 AM
Eh, i don't have a topic, sorry. I am really bad at starting topics XD I will keep thinking though ^^;

jokestr2004
May 30th, 2004, 09:49 AM
Well i got sort of a topic...

Me and swordkirby stumbled upon Japanese May Cosplay Instructions o___o

Cosplay: Dressing up as / Role playing a certain Anime character.

Here they are:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1995/424.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1754/453.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8758/454.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6015/455.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3647/456.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5780/457.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8505/458.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/582/459.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6742/460.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1694/461.gif
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5512/462.gif

Is that weird or what?? I guess Cosplay is immensely popular in Japan, so much that they have instructions o___o

Cute_Pikachu
May 30th, 2004, 10:05 AM
Cosplay? Oh there is a person who dresses up like May in www.zapchu.com. Just find something that says cosplay. What is Cosplay?

jokestr2004
May 30th, 2004, 10:26 AM
Heh like I said in my last post, at the top...
Cosplay: Dressing up as / Role playing a certain Anime character.

Yeah I saw that May cosplay at Zapchu Evolution... o____o pretty weird.

swordkirby537
May 30th, 2004, 01:05 PM
May cosplay would be hard. How could someone make there hair like May's?

jokestr2004
May 30th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Hmm lets see... wash it, tug it outward, and a few bottles of gel should do the trick n.n

Nah seriously it would be pretty darn difficult to make their hair like May's..

Cute_Pikachu
May 30th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Is her hair in the front, bangs or her hair which is supposed to be in the back? It looks tough to do, if you want to do cosplay!!^_^

swordkirby537
May 30th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Nah I'm not gonna cosplay as May. (I'm a guy for one thing O_o)
I think It would be interesting to see someone dress up as her though.

Hikaru's Twin
May 31st, 2004, 08:56 AM
Wow Cute_Pikachu, those are awesome! *gets to work on a banner*

And.. Hikaru's Twin... uh I'm not quite sure what I was talking about... ^^;; but your avatar pic is great.

EDIT: Here's the banner! (I think I like my other one better though...)
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2131/may_bannerrrr.gif

*Sweatdrops* Uh...right ok..i see...thanks anyway!
Cute_Pikachu, 'Get Happy' is where i got the pics solely of May....the rest was my own doing. ^^

Cute_Pikachu
May 31st, 2004, 09:23 AM
Cute_Pikachu, 'Get Happy' is where i got the pics solely of May....the rest was my own doing. ^^

Yay!!! I got it right, right?! And you get the rest of the pics somewhere else!!^_^

Nah I'm not gonna cosplay as May. (I'm a guy for one thing O_o)
I think It would be interesting to see someone dress up as her though.

Why do you want to dress up as May?

jokestr2004
May 31st, 2004, 11:58 AM
Heh... swordkirby said (since he cant post for a week..) that he's not going to or doesnt want to, he just said it'd be pretty hard for someone to do that.

Cute_Pikachu
June 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Oh well, I'll start a topic!! Who do you like May to be with in the future? (And if your not shippy, just answer!!!^_^)

jokestr2004
June 2nd, 2004, 09:52 AM
Well, anyone besides Drew/Shuu!!! He dosent deserve to have a girl friend as nice and pretty as May.

Dusty Pikachu
June 2nd, 2004, 09:57 AM
HA, i am deserving =D Poor, poor Drew...so sad, eh?

(OH YEAH, HIYA EVERYONE!!!) =D

Jeikobu
June 2nd, 2004, 10:22 AM
Oh well, I'll start a topic!! Who do you like May to be with in the future? (And if your not shippy, just answer!!!^_^)Check the sig, check the sig... XD

Cute_Pikachu
June 2nd, 2004, 04:33 PM
awwwww......come on you guys!!! Who do you think?!?!

jokestr2004
June 2nd, 2004, 05:17 PM
Well if I had to choose I'd probably say she should be with Brendan. I mean, Ash already has Misty.

Pok'e Fan
June 2nd, 2004, 06:59 PM
I think you are correct, jokestr. I mean they are good together, not with ash and may.

jokestr2004
June 2nd, 2004, 07:10 PM
Yeah, besides whether May is interested in Ash or not... I dun think Ash really 'loves' May... here's why..

SPOILERZZZZ (ReAd aT yOuR oWn RiSk!)

In Jirachi: Wish Maker, Ash is talking to Max.. Max was talking about not wanting to leave Jirachi, because they were such good friends, then Ash starts talking about a friend that he never wanted to leave, and did, but he said there was still a part of her left in his heart. He talked about how much he cared about her... and of course the only thing Max paid attention to was the heart thing.. so Ash... lurvvsszz Misty..

But that was off topic... sorry...

Cute_Pikachu
June 2nd, 2004, 07:29 PM
Hey I saw the movie too. It was really cool. But not to get off topic, I think the folowing: Brendan and May (very cute couple!!), Ash and May (for some reason), Drew and May (oh come on, it's funny when he flirts at her!!) and that's all I know.

jokestr2004
June 2nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
Drew... and May *shudder*

More like... May... and... Drew... 's head sawed off... with... a chainsaw... o_o

But yeah... forking off the other direction... there's a possibilty of Ash x May I suppose

Cute_Pikachu
June 2nd, 2004, 10:01 PM
ewwww.....gross!!!! Ash and May couple to me, is cute!! I only like Ash and Misty couple in the manga. The most defenite I like is Brendan and May couple...........Ash and May too. *sorry, I cant make up my mind*

jokestr2004
June 2nd, 2004, 10:09 PM
Heh I can relate to that... *looks at main page* ...just past midnight.. June 3 now it is, correct? Well... it says that Cute_Pikachu... its your Birthday!!!!!

...woo Partayyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Cute_Pikachu
June 2nd, 2004, 10:16 PM
That's correct!!! My Birthday, June 3rd, it's like you guys didnt notice. *sad* But HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!!!!! Back to topic......I got a bit carried away......uhh sorry.

Jeikobu
June 3rd, 2004, 02:55 PM
Happy Birthday Cute Pikachu! Hope it's a good one!
http://www.computerpannen.com/cwm/otn/party/birthday.gif
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/party/party.gif

Cute_Pikachu
June 3rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
Wow, thanks!!! All my other friends pm me, but that's okay. We should get back to topic or somebody will close this club/thread for spamming. On one thing, "You guys are all best friends!!!" ^_~

Pok'e Fan
June 3rd, 2004, 06:02 PM
Happy birthday cute_pikachu!!!! Are you going to celebrate you birthday?

Cute_Pikachu
June 3rd, 2004, 06:14 PM
Of course, but no cake or balloons. *cry cry* Since I'm 12, I cant have parties anymore.>_< You should know that, you told all your classmates. That was soo emberassing in the Mini-field Day!!! Let's go back to topic, please!!!!!!!!! If you guys want to wish me Happy Birthday, next time just pm me!!^_^ To the topic of The Best Couple.......

jokestr2004
June 3rd, 2004, 07:51 PM
Heh I'll just IM you on AIM...

On topic... er uh.. could anyone tell me why May cares about her brother so much? He'd seem like a pest if I were her..

Cute_Pikachu
June 3rd, 2004, 09:51 PM
She cares because he's her brother. Even though he might be a pest, she doesnt care because she cares deeply for her bro. In my words, I dont know why she really cares, I'm an only child, I wouldnt know.^_^'

Jeikobu
June 4th, 2004, 06:58 AM
Haruka has a great heart, she loves her brother even if he is annoying pretty often. In fact, they both love each other alot.

Cute_Pikachu
June 4th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Yeah, that's right!! Jeikobu took the words right out of my mouth. I mean like, that's exactly why May cares for Max!!

Jeikobu
June 4th, 2004, 05:35 PM
*bows* Arigato, arigato. ^^

Cute_Pikachu
June 4th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Look at Jeikobu hogging all the attention!! Just kidding, what should our next topic be?

Jeikobu
June 5th, 2004, 07:40 AM
Opps, gomen nasai. ^^;

I really enjoyed Haruka in the 6th movie (heck I always enjoy her but the 6th movie seemed extra special). She played a good role in the film, and I liked it when she sung the lullaby (though I'd really like to hear the Japanese version of that). Interesting thing I noticed is the lullaby sounds just like the first part of the song "Chiisaki Mono", a.k.a. "Make a Wish". Who else noticed this?

Cute_Pikachu
June 5th, 2004, 09:43 AM
It is, so May had a big role, but not very big. Like how she awoken Jirachi (or maybe that was the comet), she made some pokemon to sleep (Pikachu, Jirachi and Max, but he's not a pokemon) and Jirachi wanted them to sing the lullaby that he heard from May!

Shiny May
June 5th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Yeah, besides whether May is interested in Ash or not... I dun think Ash really 'loves' May... here's why..

SPOILERZZZZ (ReAd aT yOuR oWn RiSk!)

In Jirachi: Wish Maker, Ash is talking to Max.. Max was talking about not wanting to leave Jirachi, because they were such good friends, then Ash starts talking about a friend that he never wanted to leave, and did, but he said there was still a part of her left in his heart. He talked about how much he cared about her... and of course the only thing Max paid attention to was the heart thing.. so Ash... lurvvsszz Misty..

But that was off topic... sorry...

can I join ?

Anyway about the above quote. We discussed this on serebii too, but the Japanese version doesn't mention Misty. In the japanese version it's talking about his friends, which could mean human friends and old pokemon friends. Nothing was referred to Misty

Anyway, I'm a big fan of May !!! She belongs with Ash !!!
I thought about Brendan, but we don't know how he is in the anime, so I can't judge about that. maybe if I knew how he is in the anime, I could rethink that.

Cute_Pikachu
June 5th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Okay you can join Shiny May!!!

Member List

Members:
Pok'e Fan
+el_pal
jokestr2004
100marios
Kayleigh
Swordkirby537
Philbro
Jeikobu
The Evil One
SparkyThePikachu
blue
Gardevoir352
PFrog
Zeo
Hikaru's Twin
Dusty Pikachu
Shiny May

Anyway about the above quote. We discussed this on serebii too, but the Japanese version doesn't mention Misty. In the japanese version it's talking about his friends, which could mean human friends and old pokemon friends. Nothing was referred to Misty

I heard that too!! In the Japanese version, Ash never said anything about Misty. He was just talking about his Best Friends!!^_^

Shiny May
June 5th, 2004, 11:34 AM
well it is true. A few people confirmed it at serebii

Cute pics huh in my sig ???? What about my avater ?? ^_^

+el_pal
June 5th, 2004, 11:43 AM
You notice that the Bulbasaur in May's hands in your sig has heart shaped spots, right? I never noticed that before...

Shiny May
June 5th, 2004, 12:50 PM
I noticed that, I am sure the writers did that on purpose so they could tell the difference. It's also smaller just look at the feet.

Jeikobu
June 5th, 2004, 01:40 PM
It is, so May had a big role, but not very big. Like how she awoken Jirachi (or maybe that was the comet), she made some pokemon to sleep (Pikachu, Jirachi and Max, but he's not a pokemon) and Jirachi wanted them to sing the lullaby that he heard from May!It was Haruka. I read at Serebii.net that Jirachi only awakens if you sing to it in a voice of purity. Well, I can't think of anyone more pure (besides God of course). ^^

Cute_Pikachu
June 5th, 2004, 03:03 PM
For advanceshippers, how many hints has there been so far? Even though this is not a shipping thread, I just wanted to know!!^_^

Shiny May
June 5th, 2004, 04:06 PM
At least 3, I am making a list. So far I've got 3 real good hint. Others are really discussable.. I just found out something funny !! Look

- In A Tail With a Twist. Torchic was in trouble and Treecko saved it. But 'ya see, just a few minutes ago Max had said that a Pokmon's personality depended a lot on its trainer's personality. So think about it: Torchic (May) saved by Treecko (ash)

it's just funny. I heard something happened the same with Ash and Misty.

+el_pal
June 5th, 2004, 04:44 PM
Maybe that time it really meant that Ash was a nice, brave guy so that personality trait went to Treeko. Treeko was then a good, brave little soul and saved Torchic. But I'm just guessing!

Cute_Pikachu
June 5th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Anymore hints?

I know some people dont like advanceshipping, but they could learn to like it!!! But I know some people are pure-supporting pokeshippers, I know I cant change their minds, but I hope they do.

Like the quote above!! I made it up, tell me what'cha think?! Oh sorry, that was spammy. Let's go back to topic on "Anymore Advance Hints?"!!^_^

Jeikobu
June 5th, 2004, 10:53 PM
I get sick of this topic for obvious reasons... ^^;

Shiny May
June 6th, 2004, 01:12 AM
let's just stay on may topic since this is the MAY FAN CLUB !!!

so what do you think her next pokemon will be ??? Please tell if you say spoilers. I don't care about it but some others may.

+el_pal
June 6th, 2004, 06:27 AM
I have no idea since I never watch the TV series anymore.

Jeikobu
June 6th, 2004, 09:52 AM
I think it would be very cool if she someday had a Miloclos (Milotic) and Tyltaris (Altaria). Those seem to suit her well, and would be great in contests.

+el_pal
June 6th, 2004, 09:54 AM
They she would need a Swablu and a Feebas! She would get Swablu for sure but I don't know about Feebas. But if she gets a Feebas it will be sure to evolve because she wants to be a contest master. You think she will get a Plusle?

Jeikobu
June 6th, 2004, 10:03 AM
I can definitely see her with a Plusle. It would probably make good friends with Pikachu. ^^ Just as long as it doesn't fuel any Satoshi/Haruka Pokeshipping. >_<

Cute_Pikachu
June 6th, 2004, 01:30 PM
I dunno, I can see her with a Swablu, but too bad she didnt capture it when she had the chance. Well, of course she's getting a Combusken. I wonder if she's ever going to evolve her Skitty. But Skitty is still good, evolved or not!!!^_^

+el_pal
June 6th, 2004, 01:45 PM
I wonder if May would like Blaziken, Combusken's evolved form.

Gardy
June 6th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Skitty is good. She would like swablu I think. Hey how do u guys know she misses a swablu. I feel lost!

+el_pal
June 6th, 2004, 01:48 PM
?? What do you mean by misses a swablu?

Jeikobu
June 6th, 2004, 01:49 PM
I wonder if Achamo will ever evolve. If so though, I don't want it spoiled, so please everyone, give a warning before a spoiler. ^^;

+el_pal
June 6th, 2004, 01:50 PM
I'm American so, what is Achamo?

Gardy
June 6th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Amacho is that torchic???? I'm american too!

jokestr2004
June 6th, 2004, 03:43 PM
He's american too I bet, he's just a sub-fanboy ^^;;

Achamo I believe is Torchic.

Cute_Pikachu
June 6th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Achamo is Torchic, if your wondering!! I'm american too, but I like to surf the net alot.

+el_pal
June 7th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Oh, Torchic? I didn't know... Then what is Combusken?

Gardy
June 7th, 2004, 12:09 PM
O yea I waz right for once! Does may get a swablu and when does she get skitty and do her and misty fight also did she win the contest?

Shiny May
June 7th, 2004, 01:34 PM
*SPOILERS !!!!!!!!!!!!! *

O yea I waz right for once! Does may get a swablu and when does she get skitty and do her and misty fight also did she win the contest?
1. May does not get a Swablu. In the episode it returns to its family
2. She will get Skitty in the next season which will come to the USA in september. It's only a few episodes after the misty episode.
3. She and Misty didn't fight. But those circumstances weren't there. Just wait for the eppy.
4. May will win 2 contests (verdanturf/fallarbor)

swordkirby537
June 7th, 2004, 02:09 PM
Whew! I'm finaly back! So, whats going on?

jokestr2004
June 7th, 2004, 02:33 PM
uh me? Well the topic is rapidly changing, and I totally missed the entire last page, so I'm lost too...

+el_pal
June 7th, 2004, 02:36 PM
We were talking about which pokemon May would look good with, shipping involving May, then I asked who the heck was Amacho. It was Torchic!

swordkirby537
June 7th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Ooooo ok. I think May should have Blazekin (Its possible for the futuer).

Shiny May
June 8th, 2004, 01:44 AM
I think Blaziken would be nice but on the other hand wouldn't fit May. It looks too though while her other pokes are cute !!

+el_pal
June 8th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Looks tough. BUt it would look sort of good because it is sort of like May's defender.

Shiny May
June 8th, 2004, 11:33 AM
well you're right about that
But first it should evolve into Combusken. I wonder how May will react on that whenever that happens. Maybe it will not obey her well

swordkirby537
June 8th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Speeking of that, I found i nice picture of May with Blazekin. I dunno who made it though.

http://www28.cds.ne.jp/~aruni/box1/pokemon_haruka01.jpg

Cute_Pikachu
June 8th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Hey, swordkirby, I have the same picture!! And someone mentioned that Blaziken would be like a defender for May, that would be a great idea!!

Shiny May
June 9th, 2004, 07:03 AM
maybe it would look cool if May had a Blaziken. If only it was coloured. The red of May's clothes and Blaziken would really match !! ^_^

Cute_Pikachu
June 9th, 2004, 01:52 PM
I wonder if an Ivysaur would fit her?

Shiny May
June 10th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Well maybe. I don't know. I can't see her with one though. But i'm sure it will take a while. it's a young bulbasaur. Just take a look at the bulbasaur & bulbasaur eppie. I just saw the eppie

jokestr2004
June 11th, 2004, 08:05 AM
I think an Inysaur would fit her well, but I dunno...

It'd be great if May ended up with a Blaziken but, so far in the entire series none of the mAiN characters have had starters reach their final evolution... so I doubt we'll be seeing one that soon.

+el_pal
June 11th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Whoever made that picture probably has seen an episode containing May and Blaziken.

Also, Ivysaur I really don't know how good that would look beside her.

When my Combusken evolved into Blaziken when I first played my Sapphire game, I was shocked to death! But when I saw its powers it was awesome.

Shiny May
June 12th, 2004, 06:22 AM
I think an Inysaur would fit her well, but I dunno...

It'd be great if May ended up with a Blaziken but, so far in the entire series none of the mAiN characters have had starters reach their final evolution... so I doubt we'll be seeing one that soon.

about the full evo thing of all main characters. Ash had a Charizard, a full evo of a starter pokemon.

Gardy
June 13th, 2004, 06:24 AM
Off topic since i haven't been on but shiney may how do u know all that! And the next season starts in sept. wich means it ended at them going to mauville! Wat will they show in the summer :(