PDA

View Full Version : Possible new Mystery Dungeon?

Trace
March 20th, 2007, 12:17 AM
I was reading Serebii.net's news and I came across this..
"Hot off the presses, today in a Japanese Magazine, it was confirmed that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 is in development by Chunsoft again. This game is likely to feature all 493 of the Pokémon that are currently out. Gameplay is set to get a slight overhaul and it is unsure whether it'll be two versioned again like the previous version. This game also is set to have WiFi features. Could this be the game CoroCoro was talking about? Stay here for more news and hopefully complete confirmation soon"

So it looks like it might have WiFi. Intresting..
Discuss.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 20th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Yea I cant wait for it to come out for the US. I love Mystery Dungeon 1 so I know I'll love this game a whole lot.

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

spike6958
March 20th, 2007, 04:35 PM
sound cool i love the 1st i still play it, there was wi-fi in the last game but hopefully it will be better in this one and let us play team multiplayer or vs multiplayer well what ever i can't wait for this to come out.

Trace
March 20th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Actually, it was DS to DS.
WiFi is internet.

Overall, sounds like a great game. I just hope they change the storyline and the starters a bit. It would be boring to just add WiFi and new Pokemon.

KitsuneCity
March 24th, 2007, 09:19 AM
I loved the first one, so I'm am looking forward to this one.

I just hope we can transfer Pokemon from the first to the second. I've spent 150+ hours getting Pokemon.

bgt
March 24th, 2007, 10:30 AM
It would be amusing if it was made 3d, like d/p.

Dudedude
March 24th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Semi-3D u mean....kinda excited thouygh...still no GSC REMAKE!

Forever
April 1st, 2007, 04:17 AM
That's pretty kool, considering there isn't enough things to do in MD now, hopefully the new one will have much more dungeons and such~