PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2

ss5vegeta
March 21st, 2007, 08:24 AM
What is the official Europe release date?

Some sites say 23rd March some say 30th.

Auron
March 21st, 2007, 08:34 AM
I know that the PS2 version is already released, I dunno when the Wii will be. I prefer the Japanese version, because it has the original Anime songs.

I prefer the classic Budokais (1, 2 & 3) xD

ss5vegeta
March 21st, 2007, 12:32 PM
But the Wii version has 6 new characters and a new level not released in the USA. Japan and Europe only.

And as the Wii is sorta region free, someone from Australia could import the Europe Pal version with the new characters to a Australien PAL version.

And also Amercian Wii's and Japanese games work on each other.

Rioku_Zanketa
March 21st, 2007, 12:42 PM
I have it on ps2.

by the way you guys are talking,I'm assuming you don't have it?...

ss5vegeta
March 22nd, 2007, 09:20 AM
I have it, and I was the 1st person to have the English version.

It came out a week in England before America and I got it 2 days before release.

But this one has the extra characters!

Auron
March 22nd, 2007, 10:18 AM
Which characters have the Wii version ?? And which stage ??

Rioku_Zanketa
March 22nd, 2007, 11:12 AM
what's so special about the new charicters?...

personally,I'm fine with U.gohan,and SSj goku(6th color,btw)

Esupio
March 22nd, 2007, 12:10 PM
I have it, and I was the 1st person to have the English version.

It came out a week in England before America and I got it 2 days before release.

But this one has the extra characters!

I want proof that you were the first person to own it.

This isn't a wii game i want badly, but I may buy it

ss5vegeta
March 22nd, 2007, 03:25 PM
How would I provide proof? And why would I need to lie?

The new characters include;
King Piccolo
Pilaf Machine- Pilaf/Shu/Mai Machine
Appul
Freiza Soldier
Cyborg Tao

And the new level is space.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFWdi7O_JAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ludt_smuypQ&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEW4T9Aj0U&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM6_XwmX_8A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJQyymipDwc&mode=related&search=

flight
March 22nd, 2007, 03:44 PM
Well, if opinions are allowed here, which obviously I guess they are, I have to say that Budokai Tenkaichi 2 was awesome. Though fighting in space is just pure ownage..I just wish I had the Wii version. I currently own the PS2 version.

ss5vegeta
March 22nd, 2007, 03:54 PM
Why don't you buy it then? If you saw the vid you would of seen the Space ship is destructable, I wonder if some ultimates can blow up planet vegeta??

You can get it if you live in Europe (just by it next week), Americans can by the Japanese version and it will work, but the Pal one wont and Australians can by the europe pal version.

EDIT: Well it just changed time to the 23rd right this second. And there is a new Shin Budokai (another road) coming out summer on the PSP about what if buu was released in Trunks's timeline, it even includes every main form of buu (even the absorbtions) movie characters and even ss4 Goku.
Also if your in Europe new games were just added to VC, im just checking them now.

Rioku_Zanketa
March 22nd, 2007, 04:12 PM
oh.the characters aren't that special then.and when in space,does that mean that there is now ground-type parts?...if so,then I'm better off with the ps2 version.X-tra chars would be an annoyance,and so would the space fight.I need the ground for my better combos to work...

ss5vegeta
March 23rd, 2007, 07:45 AM
It looks like im gona have to wait until March 30th, or 29th in Tommorows world, if they get it in which they normaly do.

Auron
March 23rd, 2007, 07:59 AM
Well, I don't see much sense in Piccolo Daimao. In Chou/Super Dragon Ball Z, both Piccolo and Piccolo Daimao had very similar techniques.

ss5vegeta
March 23rd, 2007, 10:23 AM
http://www.dbz-videogames.com/uk/index.htm

I just found out about a new character, sort of...

Check out the second set of pictures the character Freiza Soldier has a second costume who is a diffrent henchman all together, same character diffrent person.

Nifty huh?

Rioku_Zanketa
March 23rd, 2007, 07:40 PM
yeap...just nifty,and nothin else...I won't get this version,and glad I got the ps2 american version.

who's your best char?

mines Ultimate Gohan,and ssj goku....wait,I think I said this already...lol

ss5vegeta
March 24th, 2007, 09:11 AM
If your a real DBZ fan I do recomend this, even if my original ps2 version didant break last december (didant bother a new one so i would enjoy this more) i would still get this.

My favorite character woul have to be the ss4's notso much Gogeta but vegeta and goku.

But Goku and Vegeta (2nd form) are my favs, they have many forms and fusions.

Rioku_Zanketa
March 25th, 2007, 07:21 AM
ahh....yea,everyone always go for the top notch fighters now adays...I always go for the forgotten-piccolo,yamcha,gohan,goku(regular,lol)

btw,does anyone else ever use the saiyans as their normal selves?...lol

ss5vegeta
March 26th, 2007, 10:59 AM
I normaly start of in base form, but I like normal Goku and the saiyans who cant turn super saiyan. Especialy not Broly!

And Bardock is my best character, I never relay liked him before this game.

Rioku_Zanketa
March 26th, 2007, 11:35 AM
yea,he's one f my best too...but I have to put speed on him so he can keep up with the elites though(ssj4,legendary ssj,fusion,etc)

but too bad he doesn't have a ssj form though...that'd be awesome...lol

ss5vegeta
March 26th, 2007, 12:11 PM
i never bother adding all those extra stat potara's only sometimes if story mose gets to hard.

Rioku_Zanketa
March 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM
on tenkaiechi2?!

so that means,...all your people are like,...lvl.8?wow...

some of my people are at the 70's,with goku being the strongest(lvl.79)followed by:

U.Gohan(lvl.76)
Bardock(lvl.76)
Goten(lvl.72)
Kid Trunks(lvl.72)
and so on....wow..this seems like pokemon....lol

ss5vegeta
March 28th, 2007, 10:37 AM
I might have to level up my characters on the Wii version because apparently the Wii controls are harder but funner.

Im getting the game tommorow, 1 day before release.

ss5vegeta
March 31st, 2007, 09:54 AM
I just did the buu saga, and abpout to do the broly, i found out how to get the new characters.

I must complete 2 ultimate battle towers and for every 2 I get a new character.

Rioku_Zanketa
April 1st, 2007, 02:03 PM
don't forget z item fusion...you get more characters and new forms of them as well....did you know about the oozoru forms of the early saiyans?...