PDA

View Full Version : The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

xxxSakura
November 8th, 2006, 04:15 AM
XDD yes that would be perfect^^ though, would it be killing two birdies with one stone....or.....shooting an arrow (cupid thing) and making 4 poeople fall (in love that is^______________________________________^)

boy I sure over-analyse everything XD Did that even make sense?
Yes, that did! You just have to make them stand in a row and one arrow shall do! Wooo hoo!

Lol, back on topic, guys! Anymore topic answers? If not I'll open a new topic if we need one!

Chibi_Pikachu
November 8th, 2006, 07:27 AM
hey I can join? thanks in advance :3

Kyoko
November 8th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Yes, of course you may join Chibi Pikachu^^ welcome to the club!

@Kris: So it did make sense?! XD Good, I worried that it didn't! Well I'm out of topics --;; Anyone else got one though?

xxxSakura
November 11th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Yes, of course you may join Chibi Pikachu^^ welcome to the club!

@Kris: So it did make sense?! XD Good, I worried that it didn't! Well I'm out of topics --;; Anyone else got one though?
Yup, it made sense! Mine seemed senseless to me though, lol!

It's been getting inactive here, eh? Buck up everybody! =]

Kyoko
November 11th, 2006, 07:06 AM
I know ;; I was and when this got onto the second page, but have no fear-I have a tioc ^^ *sits and thinks*.......

Ok, we already disscussed who should admitt their love first, how it should happen and what would happen. However, we have not yet disscussed where it should happen (too much XD). So here's my topic:

What would be the most romantic setting for Ash and or Misty to confess their love?

Well, if it was Misty confessing-probably a resteraunt because that's where he would be most happy^^ Either that or whenever he he's in a league he always goes outside and sits somewhere to think about his next big battle. Since he would be nervous, it woud bethe perfect time for Misty to cheer him up =D.

If it was Ashy confessing, then at night by the beach would be adorable =D ( I know, it's very cliche but I like it XD).

Kasu-chan
November 11th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Holy crap, I must join! <333

What would be the most romantic setting for Ash and or Misty to confess their love?

I think Misty would really love it if Ash confessed to her at someplace very romantic, such as a beautiful fountain or a French resteraunt. I'd take them to the Fountain of Trevi in Rome since it's such a wonderful and romantic place. But, since they're in their world, then I would go with Cerulean City, or even Pallet Town. Both of them are calm places and quiet enough so that people wouldn't get in the way for them to confess.

*looks to the right and sees everybody else but Ash and Misty tied up* >D

*dances* <3

Kyoko
November 11th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Hi MistyMix =D (hey, aren't you on sppf?) anyway cute avitar<3

Yes, Misty would find the day perfect if Ash did it somewhere calm and where no one would distract them. I'm sure she'd blow up on whoever ruined that for them XD.

Edit: Welcome the club =DD.

**!!pokegirl!!**
November 11th, 2006, 12:30 PM
I'd love to join this club!
I like pokeshipping because... It just seems right. I think they're meant to be with each other.

Kyoko
November 11th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Welcome Pokegirl ^_________^ and yes Ash and Misty are right for eachother!

xxxSakura
November 11th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Yes that's why there's this club to support them! ^^ Welcome MistyMix and Pokegirl, have fun in our clubbie ^^

Kasu-chan
November 12th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Hi MistyMix =D (hey, aren't you on sppf?) anyway cute avitar<3

Yes, Misty would find the day perfect if Ash did it somewhere calm and where no one would distract them. I'm sure she'd blow up on whoever ruined that for them XD.

Edit: Welcome the club =DD.

Yup, but I sometimes drop by here. I almost forgot that I even joined. XD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/-waving-.jpg

**!!pokegirl!!**
November 12th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Welcome Pokegirl ^_________^ and yes Ash and Misty are right for eachother!
Thanks! ^-^
Yup, but I sometimes drop by here. I almost forgot that I even joined. XD
XD!!!! I like that pic. And, a nice, quiet place would be nice for Ash/Misty to confess their love. As long as it wasn't a closet. XD! Since you could call me a newbie, and I don't have 15 posts, I can't quote the pic! *is steamed*

Robert0427
November 15th, 2006, 04:17 AM
Same here i love that pic as well :) cause Misty has the same quality as Ash does and thats being good around pokemon plus she knows how to control Pikachu as i can remember seeing that episode and seen it as real funny when she grabbed Pikachu before he could set of an electric attacK :classic:

Just 2 more days until the Mount Gambier Christmas Parade :-))

Kasu-chan
November 15th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Yesh, we all must love it when Ash and Tracey are under the care of Misty, but I kind of wish that only Ash got sick. Then, Ash and Misty can have alone time. >D

Robert0427
November 15th, 2006, 10:59 PM
I agree MM89 that would have been alot better so while Misty cared for Ash, Tracey could have went and looked for the paralyze heal plant ;-)

Then again wouldnt it have been a missing episode like the Pokemon Chronicles were ? or would it be aired late at night when the little kiddies were a sleep in bed :-)

xxxSakura
November 16th, 2006, 07:24 AM
Yup, I kinda wish someday Misty will return and just bang into Ash, and then followed with another of a squabble, then they stop and realised that they hasn't changed. Then Misty will stay with them and all those, yays~!

mistywishmaker
November 16th, 2006, 09:17 PM

...I think it should be night, and they should be on their beds, when Ash whispers, "Hey Misty, you know what?" And Misty goes "what?" and Ash replies, "I've always loved you."

XD

xxxSakura
November 17th, 2006, 01:32 AM
...I think it should be night, and they should be on their beds, when Ash whispers, "Hey Misty, you know what?" And Misty goes "what?" and Ash replies, "I've always loved you."

XD
Omg! Lol, that's really romantic sounding! Then Ash will hug Misty, and they look lovingly into each other's eyes, and their faces draw closer, and their mouths open, and...

Pikachu yells, "PIKAAAA"!! Aww, that'll be really upsetting! XD

Kasu-chan
November 17th, 2006, 04:44 PM
lol, you guys just reminded me of this! xDDDDD

Warning - It may make you squeal or go, "o___________O;" xD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Manga/-woooooooo-.jpg

All I have to say is, "Wooooo~! Go, Kasu-chan!" xDDDD

xxxSakura
November 18th, 2006, 07:57 AM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/Manga/-woooooooo-.jpg

OMG!! This didn't really happen, right? I hope not... Because Kasumi-chan looks ultra scary there!!

Kyoko
November 21st, 2006, 02:08 PM

XD

Awwww, that would be so adorbale. It would also be cute if he was saying that in his sleep and then Misty teased him about it in the morning =D.

I <3 the episode where Misty takes care of Ash and Tracey. Though it would have been nice for Misty to just take care of Ash and only have him sick, if Tracey was feeling fine he'd help take care of him >P.

pokeknight
November 21st, 2006, 05:29 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...woooooooo-.jpg

So, I finally got to see that famous sleeping bag pic(couldn't see anything at the link in Ps discussion in serebiiforums :( ) . Yay for me! And Kasumi does look scary there lol, but I don't think Ash will be that resistive lol, I think he'll just fall in and enjoy after a brief astonishment! XD.

xxxSakura
November 21st, 2006, 10:53 PM
So, I finally got to see that famous sleeping bag pic(couldn't see anything at the link in Ps discussion in serebiiforums :( ) . Yay for me! And Kasumi does look scary there lol, but I don't think Ash will be that resistive lol, I think he'll just fall in and enjoy after a brief astonishment! XD.
Wow. Lol, if it was me, I'd be too surprised to do anything, but I am a girl~! Lol, if I were Kasumi, I'll never do anything of those sort, haha. But anyway, that's a point that makes up the Misty we loved <3

Kasu-chan
November 22nd, 2006, 02:57 PM
You never know, that's what hormones does to ya. Beware of the hormones! xDDDDDDDD

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e180/MistyMix89/hammer-moment.jpg

Cresselia
November 23rd, 2006, 07:06 PM
You never know, that's what hormones does to ya. Beware of the hormones! xDDDDDDDD

Hi Kristell!! =D (It's Hinata-Chan ;D)

I think if they were under a starry sky by the beach. :) They'd just be talking, and then they'd get into a deep conversation, and then one of them (probably Ash XD) would confess their love for the other one. :3~

Kyoko
November 24th, 2006, 10:04 AM
^ Yep, I like that idea a lot<3

Ok, I really can't see pics so what picture did you post MistyMix?

Hantsuki
November 24th, 2006, 10:27 AM

I think it should take place at a festival like that one festival in the beginning of the first season (forgot what it's called e.e). Like, they'll be dancing with music and such, even though it would be more like party music, but then Ash starts leading Misty away from the rest of the crowd until they finally dance at a more deserted, yet romantic place away from the party. Misty would finally realize this and then Ash would make a sign to Pikachu to change the music to set the mood XD and then Ash would confess his love to her and she would confess her love to him and it would just be perfect. ^___^

Sorry I haven't been active at this club in like.. forever XD but I'm here now and I'll try to be more active. ^^;

Btw, lovely pictures everyone! =3

pokeknight
November 24th, 2006, 06:06 PM

Hehe, that episode was funny. I wish Ash it had shown Ash going crazy over th gastly thinking that its Misty instead of Brock and James going for it thinking it were a maid lol.

Kyoko
November 26th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Well I finally saw the pictures^____________^ and wait which eppy is it from? Are you talking about the ghost at maidens peak? *is confused XP*

Hantsuki
November 26th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Are you talking about the ghost at maidens peak? *is confused XP*
If that question was directed at me, then yes. I meant that episode. XD

pokeknight
November 29th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Well I finally saw the pictures^____________^ and wait which eppy is it from? Are you talking about the ghost at maidens peak? *is confused XP*

Yes, it is from the episode Ghost at Maiden's Peak. Misty tries to scare Gastly away by using a cross lol and Gastly replies by stating that she shouldn't think of it as a Bloodsucking Vampire.

Kyoko
December 2nd, 2006, 07:59 AM
XD true, ghosts are different than vampires of course. That was a great episode. I also remembered one of my other favorite pokeshipping episodes was the one where Ash and Tracey got paralyzed and Misty had to take care f him^^.

pokeknight
December 2nd, 2006, 05:43 PM
Yeah, they sure are and that episode really was great.
As for that Poliwag episode, it was fun but would have been more fun had Tracey been sent to fetch someone like a Nurse joy and Misty would have to take care of Ash and get the reeds to help him survive till then. Ooh, it'd have been a lot more pokeshippy had that occurred.

xxxSakura
December 3rd, 2006, 12:12 AM
Yo guys~ My Internet connection broke down for some time, so I wasn't able to post, haha. But I'm back now. Gah, the connection always breaks =.= I'll get my Mum to change the line soon XD

pokeknight
December 6th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Yo guys~ My Internet connection broke down for some time, so I wasn't able to post, haha. But I'm back now. Gah, the connection always breaks =.= I'll get my Mum to change the line soon XD

I was wondering where you disappeared lol. I hope the connection problems are fixed up soon. And the clubs need activity, they are dying, save them.

xxxSakura
December 12th, 2006, 04:14 AM
I was wondering where you disappeared lol. I hope the connection problems are fixed up soon. And the clubs need activity, they are dying, save them.
Ya, I totally agree. Where have all the active members go to? People~ Lol. I'll bring up a topic then ^^

What will Ash and Misty give each other for their birthdays?
>.> Need some activeness, so the Topic Opener *ish* here XD

pokeknight
December 15th, 2006, 07:12 PM
What will Ash and Misty give each other for their birthdays?
Ty for the topic.
Ash would prolly give Misty a strong water pokemon, an invitation to be back in the main company and maybe help her get out of her current busy life too.

Misty would prolly give him a nice meal cooked by herself(I am totally against the idea that her cooking is bad for I don't think Ash cooked when Brock was away or wasn't available and I don't think Tracey did either), a pokemon battle(I'm sure Ash would like this the most), a mail from his mom, an yes to his invitation to be back in the team and bless him with an adventure alongside her and a nice hot argument XD.

mistywishmaker
December 23rd, 2006, 08:04 PM
I'm gonna edit the topic a little... xD

What will Ash and Misty give each other for Christmas?

Hmm.. if it's the anime, I really REALLY want for Misty to give a scarf... so romantic <3 And Ash... give her a plushie or something. :3

xxxSakura
December 25th, 2006, 03:43 AM

Hmm.. if it's the anime, I really REALLY want for Misty to give a scarf... so romantic <3 And Ash... give her a plushie or something. :3

How cute~ Especially one that Misty knits herself, and Ash will give her a chibi plushie of her *hugs both together*

Anyway, I do think I owe some explanation here for being so inactive. My grandfather just passed away a week ago, and on the state of depression, I did not post ;__; And, well, I was just helping the adults prepare the funeral, wake, and attending it and stuff. So sorry T.T

mistywishmaker
December 30th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Pokeshippers! We must be more active in this club! The ahemadvanceshippingclubahem is catching up quickly with the number of posts due to their offtopic discussions... so let's be organized and stay on topic =)

How cute~ Especially one that Misty knits herself, and Ash will give her a chibi plushie of her *hugs both together*

Heehee xD Imagine Misty knitting... I bet she'd get frustrated halfway and poke herself but continue on knitting because she thinks about Ash at the moment <3

Crystal Clair
January 2nd, 2007, 02:45 PM
Soara may be a Pokeshipper too
http://pokesho.com/img_oekaki/e_satoshi-kasumi.png
Under the pic said SatoshixKasumi
And this isn't the first time
even this picture had a Pokeshipping moment (http://pokesho.com/img_top/t_0502.jpg)
I think it's pretty awesome.
btw, what's interesting is that there's absolutely nothing that indicates the usual suggestive style. No shine or implants.

pokeknight
January 4th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Soara is a pokeshipper if she wrote it herself. Don't get what that'd do though?

Edit: Nice Pic.

xxxSakura
January 9th, 2007, 05:06 AM
YES, MWM! I follow your each and every roder, Ma'am~ OK, to not let the ahemahemadvanceshippingclubahemahem catch up with us [have a hard time reading that xDDD], I'm opening a new topic~ GET ACTIVE~ Or I'll bawl my head off at you guys >DDD

Will Satoshi and Kasumi share the same bowl of noodles?

Robert0427
January 11th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Hiya everyone sorry if i have been so inactive but the last few months here in Australia have been really stinking hot due to el nino re-appearing after so many years absent

Now im gonna pick up on where we are now....I agre with MWM i can imagine Misty getting frustrated doing knitting but how do we know she doesnt do that during her spare time as its possible :-)

pokeknight
January 11th, 2007, 06:28 PM
I am pretty sure Misty doesn't knit when she's free lol. An aggressive girl like her won't ever knit, except maybe for Ash lol. That's a sweet idea though, having Misty knit something for Ash.

xxxSakura
January 20th, 2007, 01:46 AM
I am pretty sure Misty doesn't knit when she's free lol. An aggressive girl like her won't ever knit, except maybe for Ash lol. That's a sweet idea though, having Misty knit something for Ash.
She likes other people to have the image of her as sweet and girlish... Which totally isn't, but still, Misty can knit xDDD

Kyoko
January 20th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Misty knitting.....XD I like Wishy's idea as well with her getting fustrated. She'd probably give Ash the half done work and tell him that he'd better like it!

Kasumi
March 27th, 2007, 11:54 AM
I'm gonna edit the topic a little... xD

Good idea MWM This scarf she made by herself right?
He should give her a pendant in a shape of silver hart and ha should break hart in two pieces half of hart should have misty and the second piece would have Ash. It isn't anything original but it's cute.
Sorry I write so rarely but I'm extremely busy with my future exams it's the most important exam which can have for 18 years of life. Only this exam is so important.

mistywishmaker
April 4th, 2007, 08:25 PM
^Good luck with exams Kasumi! <33

He should give her a pendant in a shape of silver hart and ha should break hart in two pieces half of hart should have misty and the second piece would have Ash. It isn't anything original but it's cute.

OMGG so cute... I'm gonna do a fanart of that one day xDD

Finished a new Pokeshipping fanart today (and my eyes are dying right now...)
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52458674/

A-one
April 8th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Wow!Great pic as always the look so mature and look perfect for each other.
Anyways Happy Easter all of ya

mistywishmaker
April 10th, 2007, 10:20 PM
A-one! I haven't seen you in so long~! <33 It's so nice to see you posting here again. <3 I'm coming back here on and off again... Don't worry, I won't ever leave <333

Happy easter to you, too~~

I bet Ash is dying to see Misty with bunny ears one =3

A-one
April 11th, 2007, 08:08 AM
I would like to rejoin this thread, & post again like always.

^^Misty in a Bunny suit @_@! yeah!

Kasumi
April 12th, 2007, 01:33 PM
MWM cute new fanart. Your ideas never and. What can think seeing at this picture? It seems that they are on a trip and they want to be in one room and what they want to do next? ;)

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 12th, 2007, 01:59 PM
May i join the club please? :)

mistywishmaker
April 12th, 2007, 10:19 PM
MWM cute new fanart. Your ideas never and. What can think seeing at this picture? It seems that they are on a trip and they want to be in one room and what they want to do next?

OMGGG bestest comment ever! I'm gonna post that on my page <333 Thanks so much! <33

May i join the club please?

Of course you may :3 Have fun posting here!

If you could have Ash and Misty have ONE moment together on the anime for 2 minutes, what would you have them do?

...I'd have them making a phone call to each other. To tell them they love each other. xDD

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 13th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Thanks for welcome :)
I would give them a moment where they could talk to eachother right from the heart :)

A-one
April 14th, 2007, 07:45 AM
If you could have Ash and Misty have ONE moment together on the anime for 2 minutes, what would you have them do?
Lets see many thoughts are coming into my mind :badsmile: i think i shouldnt say anything and let them do what they want :P

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 14th, 2007, 11:02 AM
May i join the club? :)
Ash and Misty <3

Kasumi
April 14th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Good question. They should finaly talk and say to each other what they feel!!!!!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 14th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I agree with you. They should be 100% honest and tell eachother what they feel

A-one
April 16th, 2007, 06:50 AM
I agree with you. They should be 100% honest and tell each other what they feel
Aye to that! But i think Misty should say the first word

starrycup665
April 16th, 2007, 12:41 PM
Hello everyone!!! May I please join the club!
AAML IS PRACTICALLY MY LIFE!
They are so cute! ^_^
I'm new here! Yaaaaay!
Oh and I think Ash and Misty should confess. Misty would probably confess first seeing as she has dropped the most AAML hints! But we'll have to wait and see...:)

mistywishmaker
April 16th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Ah, 2 new members! <33 Welcome LSRaichu and starrycup665! <33

Aye to that! But i think Misty should say the first word

haha, I agree. If you're depending on Ash to say the first word... you might first wait for aliens to take over the world.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 17th, 2007, 05:41 AM
Thanks for welcome :)
Misty should start with saying that she once an for all is going to be 100% honest :)

starrycup665
April 17th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Ash and Misty just HAVE to get togtha! They have dropped the most hints that they like each otha and other people seem to think so too. In fact , if we haven't already, should we start a hint list? ~_~

A-one
April 17th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Ah, 2 new members! <33 Welcome LSRaichu and starrycup665! <33

haha, I agree. If you're depending on Ash to say the first word... you might first wait for aliens to take over the world.

Couldnt have said it better, boys are just to shy sometimes when in '________'

starrycup665
April 17th, 2007, 11:44 AM
*Squeals* Oooooooo!0_0
Interesting...

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 17th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Haha, great pics :)
I like them very much, Misty is funny xD

starrycup665
April 18th, 2007, 07:41 AM
:) Hehe! Thnx
:laugh: Yh she does look look funni!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 18th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Do you have any more pics of them? :)

A-one
April 19th, 2007, 01:55 AM
*Squeals* Oooooooo!0_0
Interesting...
Wow! What a blush, enough to throws boys off balance
Here's one, Misty dont eat like that O.O!
http://i15.tinypic.com/2ih16gz.jpg

Kyoko
April 19th, 2007, 07:50 AM
A-one is back :O Welcome back to the club ^__________________^ it's been a while, and it's nice to see you again over here!

Anyway, great pictures, I especially love the one where Ash, Misty and Tracey were ducking down because of the storm. It was really nice of Ash to help Misty <333

Too true :X Unfortunatley, he's like that and nothign can change it except time ^-* Besides, Misty just seems more outgoing in the love department than Ash does XD

Welcome new members ^-^

starrycup665
April 19th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Wowie...someone's greedy!
Yay, more pics from moi! ^__^
Yayness! hehe :)

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 19th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Aw starrycup665 :)
Thanks for more great pictures :)

starrycup665
April 19th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Aw starrycup665 :)
Thanks for more great pictures :)

^^no problemo
Hehe!
Anyways...do we have a current topic?? Well I have one!
What pokeshippy 'moment' should happen in the Sinnoh region?
I would have to say that during the Sinnoh region, Misty comes back for a bit (like the Misty specials in the Hoenn) and they have they're usual playful fights and Misty suddenly asks about the handerchief she gave Ash and Ash gets nervous and embarrassed but manages to confess that he stares at it every night and thinks of Misty! Then she hugs him, blushes and kisses! Yah no! And Brock (and possibly Hikari) tease them! Yayness!
I guess the earlier topic is the same so u can just ignore this ifya want!

A-one
April 20th, 2007, 10:06 AM
What pokeshippy 'moment' should happen in the Sinnoh region?
I havnt viewed that region yet, wait i cant view that region.....
Srry cant answer to this topic.....
And by the way nice pics all of them very good

A-one is back :O Welcome back to the club ^__________________^ it's been a while, and it's nice to see you again over here!
Thanx i am glad i could come back...missed this place *sigh*

starrycup665
April 20th, 2007, 12:32 PM
I havnt viewed that region yet, wait i cant view that region.....
Srry cant answer to this topic.....
And by the way nice pics all of them very good

Thanx i am glad i could come back...missed this place *sigh*

Ok, it's not on T.V in the UK yet...I've just heard of it from other people (the japanese is 'Shinou' I think) and a new girl travels with Ash and Brock called Hikari i think.
Hehe, I couldn't resist anotha pic..I lurve this one!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 20th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks again for a great pic :)
Hope you will post more pics :)

Soul-Music
April 20th, 2007, 01:54 PM
hehe~! that's cute! A Misty keychain.

starrycup665
April 21st, 2007, 07:03 AM
I'll post more pics soon! I'm going out now but..I'll be back! ^^

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 21st, 2007, 07:09 AM
Yeah :) You should :) You post some great pics :)

starrycup665
April 21st, 2007, 12:32 PM
Here ya go, more pictures!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 21st, 2007, 12:35 PM
Thank you so much :)
I'v been waiting for more pics from you ^^
I love the one of ash and misty looking at eachother :)
Do you have more pics pics pics? ^^

starrycup665
April 21st, 2007, 12:43 PM
Wow..that was fast! hehe! :)

Hehe^^I love the pokeboating one!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 21st, 2007, 12:46 PM
The pokeboating one is cute :)
Thanks a billion for nice pics ^^

starrycup665
April 21st, 2007, 12:52 PM
Ahhh that was fast!
uuuhh...
New topic^^: When do you think Ash and Misty will meet again and what will happen?
This is similar i think to the previous topic but oh well!

You can answer to this orrr...another of my 'brilliant' ideas is to start a hint list! Uhhhh yaaaaay! (everyone boos and throws tomatoes..) well im trying my best here!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 21st, 2007, 01:00 PM
Well, i think Ash and Misty will meet again sometime soon. And i hope they will express their feelings for eachother :)

starrycup665
April 21st, 2007, 01:02 PM
coool! Yup my idea is that basically:)

Sooo.. what you think of my 'brilliant' idea? (hint list)

A-one
April 22nd, 2007, 04:57 AM
New topic^^: When do you think Ash and Misty will meet again and what will happen?
They will probably meet as opponents.....and during their battle Ash realises that Misty loves him when Misty wantedly loses *that sounds like a great idea*

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 23rd, 2007, 04:09 AM
They will probably meet as opponents.....and during their battle Ash realises that Misty loves him when Misty wantedly loses *that sounds like a great idea*

Haha, it sound great xD But i don't think it will happen during a battle. I think it will happen when they are having a fight xD

A-one
April 23rd, 2007, 07:04 AM
Haha, it sound great xD But i don't think it will happen during a battle. I think it will happen when they are having a fight xD
Battle, fight who cares as long as they know what they feel for each other :XD
The Misty and Ash fight, Misty throws her Azurill at Ash, Ash counters with a Pikachu, Misty retaliates with her Psyduck and the Pokemon fight goes on....uhn!srry got carried away *more like a snowball fight*

starrycup665
April 23rd, 2007, 08:37 AM
All your ideas sound great! And of COURSE they must have an arguement! And she should bring her mallet...just in case! Ahhhh the good old mallet, good times..good times...

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 23rd, 2007, 09:10 AM
I miss the old times in pokemon :)
Starrycup, do you have more pics? xD

starrycup665
April 24th, 2007, 09:31 AM
I miss the old times in pokemon :)
Starrycup, do you have more pics? xD

Ummmmm...well actually...OF COURSE I DO! hehe!
^^and u were all getting worried!^_^ Well I collect almost any aaml picture I found, I am the queen of pictures! hehe ^^

36911 yay contestshipping!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 24th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Thank you for even more great pics ^^

A-one
April 25th, 2007, 06:52 AM
Great pics like the third one infact the blushing one

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 25th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Eh, starrycup, you don't have any more pics? xD

starrycup665
April 25th, 2007, 07:59 AM
My internet connection was down for a bit! ^^But I'm back now!
Ahhhhhh got exams soon! Well it's only in like 3 weeks!

Hehe..Note Brock in this one! ^^
Well I gotta go and revise now! Though I will probably ignore revision and go crazy!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 25th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks for more pics ^^
Aw, examen, good luck ^^

starrycup665
April 25th, 2007, 10:06 AM

By the way has anyone here added me on msn? The email addie is [email protected]
I keep talking to this person when they're online but they go offline without saying anything to me and thats kinda rude....^^anyways...

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 25th, 2007, 10:41 AM
The links doesn't work starrycup...

A-one
April 28th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Good luck for your exams, mine begin from tomorrow.
Anyways nice pics again...sure i'll add you to msn but i wont be online everyday

starrycup665
April 28th, 2007, 08:43 AM
The links didn't work??:surprised:

Good luck with your exams A-one. and yh you can add me to msn but I wasn't asking anyone to add me^^. I was saying that some weird person added me and I was wondering if it was anyone here since it's email address was something to do with pokemon. But if you wanna add me to msn then MY address is [email protected] and DON'T make fun of it^^

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 28th, 2007, 09:34 AM
A-one: Good luck with exams ^^
Starrycup: Thanks for picture ^^

A-one
May 1st, 2007, 06:53 AM
Thnx man i'll definitely need it and MSN added...hope to see you online sometimes

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 1st, 2007, 08:34 AM
Who did you add to msn? xD
I didn't get that xD

starrycup665
May 1st, 2007, 10:52 AM
A-one- Thanks for adding me and hope to see you online soon^^
L.S.R - Well someone added me 2 msn and his email address was [email protected] And A-one added me to msn!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 1st, 2007, 11:18 AM
Starrycup: Yeah i see, you have some more pics coming? ^^

starrycup665
May 2nd, 2007, 09:40 AM

^^

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 2nd, 2007, 10:05 AM
Yay! More pics ^^
Thanks again starrycup ^^

starrycup665
May 3rd, 2007, 11:55 AM
Hey, did anyone watch the apprentice last night?! (soz going off the topic!)
New Topic:What would be your second favourite shipping next to pokeshipping?
Mine is Contestshipping.^^

A-one
May 9th, 2007, 07:19 AM
I would say the same Drew and May.
May stay away from Ash x.x!

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 9th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Drew and May i think is the best second shipping

Lucy Lu
May 10th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Hey guys! I am still a Pokeshipping fan! Sorry if I haven't been here. But I been hanging around.

Oh those are awesome pictures you got starrycup665! *sigh* I still dream Ash and Misty will be together. I still think that way, even though nothing has happen yet.

And my second favorite ship would be Contestshipping. May x Drew. ^^

I hope to see you guys around.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 11th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Yeah i agree ^^
Starrycup posts some awesome piccies ^^

Lucy Lu
May 11th, 2007, 03:57 PM
Hopefully I will find some pictures soon. Right I got to look for them, lol. Oh it will be cool if Misty came back and then she see Ash and they finally admit their love...that would be so cool! But it is only a dream. It might happen though. XD

starrycup665
May 12th, 2007, 06:26 AM
Hey sorry i havent posted anything in a while! Hi Lucy! Thanks! ^^ Hopefully Misty will come back, and I have a feeling she will!

A-one
May 12th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Nice pics!
Misty will make a comeback by the end of the Shinou region hopefully.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 12th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Thank u for the pics starrycup :)
I really apreciate it

Lucy Lu
May 12th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Wow, totally awesome pictures. You did it again. XD If Misty comes back...Pokeshippers will have a chance to celebrate. ^^ Hopefully it will happen. Please let it happen. *fingers crossed*

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 12th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah starrycup, you really deserves credz for your piccies

starrycup665
May 13th, 2007, 02:24 AM

Hehe, this is funny!
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I appreciate them! ^^
NOOOOO EXAMS STARTING TOMMOROW! 0_0 :(

Lt. Surge's Raichu
May 13th, 2007, 04:12 AM
Yay :)
More pics from starrycup :)
Thanks so much, real nice piccies

mistywishmaker
May 16th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Guys, remember to stay on topic or else the mods might come here and fry this thread D=

Let's change it around a bit before shipping bashing comes along... xD

Why is Pokeshipping your favorite (or one of your top) shippings?
Anyone who's watched Kanto understands perfectly why. <3 Ash and Misty just give off that perfect anime couple air what with the awkwardness and stuff. <3

Lucy Lu
May 17th, 2007, 08:09 PM

Because when I first saw them, I knew they were bound to be together. When I started looking at the hints I kept an eye on them. And it just grew into more. I just feel it in my heart. That they are meant to be together. And of course I read the fanficton. I love AAML fanfiction. <3

I think the Orange and Kanto seasons had the most hints. XD Man...I hope this will happen for real. Please writers...make it happen!

That is all I got to say. ^^

Kyoko
May 19th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Wishy and Lucy, you two pretty much said everything I felt about the the topic XD

Because, it's a sweet shipping that has always had little moments here and there that made it so adorable. I've always liked when they got in a fight or had to stick up for eachother. <33 It's just a cute shipping all around.

~*~Wintersun~*~
May 23rd, 2007, 08:20 AM
yoo hoo everyone! just wondering if I could join this lovely club??

i've been a fan of ash and misty since I was about 11 lol!

starrycup665
May 24th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Hi everyone! Sooooo sorry I haven't replied in a while! Exams..have finished! Oh and welcome to our humble club of fun Wintersun!
Because they were meant to be! It was destiny! They stood up for each other, they soo love one another! (Wow that rhymes!) But seriously, it's soooo obvious misty loves him. She practically confessed it all on T.V!

Lucy Lu
May 25th, 2007, 07:58 AM
Wow, those are wonderful answers Kyoko and starrycup665! Oh yeah for me to add on what I said back there, I also look at the fanart. Omg, it is amazing. <3 See them together brings me joy. ^^

Of course you can join ~*~Wintersun~*~. Welcome! Yay, another fan. Omg, where did you get your avatar? It looks so cute! Wow been a fan since 11? Coolness! I think I been a fan since when I was about 20...I am not sure.

I just love this pair and I will forever. Even if I have other pairs I love...this one will be always first! :3

As always great pics starrycup665! ^^

~*~Wintersun~*~
May 26th, 2007, 09:24 AM
Of course you can join ~*~Wintersun~*~. Welcome! Yay, another fan. Omg, where did you get your avatar? It looks so cute! Wow been a fan since 11? ^^
yeh hard to believe its been 7 years, I was saying to a friend yesterday, even if I was in my 30s I still think I would occasionally wonder online to see if they got together, to see if one of my fav couples as a kid finally got together! I just love them!
and to answer your question I found the avatar on livejournal :D

~*~Wintersun~*~
May 26th, 2007, 09:37 AM
thought I would put up some pics, soz if they have been up before, but to be honest, u can't get enough of pics of ash and misty

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/mxa.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/mistywakeup.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/managaaaml.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/ashsavemisty.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/ashhugmistyteppo.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/450923.jpg

mwah XxX

Anime/Mangalover247
May 27th, 2007, 02:21 PM
:) Can I please join I LOVE pokeshipping and I knew from the start Ash and Misty were meant for each other!

A-one
May 28th, 2007, 01:12 AM
Anime/Mangalover247 you are always welcome here, no need to ask.

The manga image says something.

Anime/Mangalover247
May 28th, 2007, 05:39 AM
Yay :D Here I got some pretty cool pictures
http://www.kasu-network.net/sachaetondine/images/010.jpg
http://www.ndzh.com/anime02/images/Ash_and_Misty.gif
I got more but I'll upload them later!

starrycup665
May 29th, 2007, 03:43 AM
Wow nice pics Wintersun and Anime/Mangalover!

Ummmm yeah...gotta go...

~*~Wintersun~*~
May 30th, 2007, 05:37 AM
mostly Icons

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/ash1-1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/ash_misty.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/ASSYOUMORON-1.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/differencelj.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/guessinglj.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/p1.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/p4.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/p5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/p6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/poke020.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/POKESHIPPING.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/Jane_k/pokeshipping001.jpg

Anime/Mangalover247
May 31st, 2007, 02:10 AM
Aw those are some pretty cool icons ~*~Wintersun~*~! ;)

starrycup665
May 31st, 2007, 06:09 AM
Awww cute, ummm does anyone here have a youtube account?:) I watched the Pokemon 9 movie but I didn't like it that much, mainly because Misty wasn't there...

Anime/Mangalover247
June 2nd, 2007, 05:31 AM
I do and its Ari247 but if your looking for some1 that's uploading the episodes with Misty in it here's a link http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=castodian&p=r

~*~Wintersun~*~
June 3rd, 2007, 01:11 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jane_k25/requestpkmn003.gif
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jane_k25/requestpkmn004.gif
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jane_k25/requestpkmn005.gif

Anime/Mangalover247
June 4th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Aw ~*~Wintersun~*~:D those icons are sooooooooo cute

starrycup665
June 4th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Thx Anime/Mangalover! Haha I love them icons!
:(Nooooo, right now it won't let me upload pictures:(

A-one
June 7th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Just 'cos Misty likes Ash and i'd do everything for Misty.

starrycup665
June 7th, 2007, 09:04 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misty_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29#As_a_regular_cast_member
wooo! misty might be coming back as a main character! Read this, read the last line of: As a regular cast member.

Kasumi
September 8th, 2007, 12:38 AM
Read this, read the last line of: As a regular cast member.
Wow it's great that they wrote so about Ash and misty but they didn't write similar line in Ash's profile.

Jalsy
May 13th, 2010, 11:10 PM

Pokeshipping came first and those hints of Ash and Misty are very solid which I think It actually makes sense..a shipping that really does make sense..I also think Pokeshipping is the most closest shipping to a ''friendship-lover'' relationship..their shipping creates more impact..and it's a different shipping that even their arguements will never be forgotten.

Midori Chi
May 15th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Please don't revive threads. : (

*Locked*