PDA

View Full Version : The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Drew
December 18th, 2005, 07:36 PM
ooo I wanna join! *reads part of the AshxMisty fic* XD Its so cute! o__o ...it makes me want to...want to.... write a Pokeshipping fic!

Soul-Music
December 18th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Welcome! Pls. If you feel like coninuing the story, please do!

We're interested in it.

Robert0427
December 19th, 2005, 07:22 PM
It seems like everyone has lost interest in continuing this story so ill add some more :surprised

On entering the gym Ash & Misty noticed it was somewhat quiet for some reason

"Hello anyone home" Called Misty hoping for a reply but never heard anything
"Maybe your sisters have slipped out to do something"
"Probably have Ash but i really wanted to tell them our good news" Misty said abit disappointed but for some strange reason already knew where her sisters were
"Why don't we come back tonight when they are home"
"Yeah we'll do that"

Whilst walking down the main street towards their condo unit something caught Misty's eye in the window of a pokemon pet shop it was a cute baby Pichu

"Ash can i have that cute little Pichu pretty please" Misty asked Ash while giving him the puppydog eyes look
" How much is it Misty" He asked nicely
" It has a sign saying to give away to a caring trainer"
"Well alright you can have it"
"Thanks sweetie" Misty replied whilst hugging him before flying into the store
leaving Ash to wait outside

mistywishmaker
December 19th, 2005, 08:34 PM
^AWW, cute continuing ^_________^

Hiya, Drew! Welcome! :)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 20th, 2005, 04:17 AM
I'VE GOTTA CONTINUE!! =3

--

Ash waited when he felt a Pokeball at his waist wriggle. Out popped Pikachu.
"PIKA PIKA CHU!" Pikachu looked very angry.
"Hiya... Pikachu... GAAAAH!!!" Ash wailed as Pikachu Thunderbolted him.
"I'M SORRY! I WON'T KEEP YOU INSIDE THE POKEBALL EVER AGAIN!! I PROMI... WAAGHH!!" Another electric blast surged through Ash. As he lay on the pavement, fried, with Pikachu sitting on his back, Misty came out through the door.

"What the?"
"Pichu Pi?"

Robert0427
December 20th, 2005, 02:27 PM
That continuation was really funny Max :D especially where Pikachu zapped Ash with a thunderbolt as payback

"What happened here" Misty asked with a concerned look on her face
"Pikachu somehow got out of his ball and zapped me just for keeping him in there" Replied Ash while dusting himself off
"Hi Pikachu i can see you have been keeping Ash in check"
"Pikachu" Pikachu answered happily

After dusting himself off Ash noticed the Pichu in Misty arms being cuddled

"How cute it seems to like you already Misty"
"Yeah and the best part is that i got a pokemon egg for free as this store has just opened today" Misty indicated to Ash pointing at the Grand Opening sign
"What kinda egg is it"
"A Pichu egg so my little Pichu can have a brother"
"You mean Pikachu will have two little brothers.... thats great as they will stay out of trouble with him around"

mistywishmaker
December 20th, 2005, 03:28 PM
^So cute!! *dies of cuteness in story* Someone should illustrate these scenes! =D

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 21st, 2005, 02:52 AM
*pokes Mistywishmaker* Why not you do it? =3 Pwease? By the way guys.. have any idea that we should finish this story, and post it full version sometime soon? I still have to go check for any Christmas contests, so we can spice it up with some snow and enter that. ^___^

Soul-Music
December 21st, 2005, 08:12 AM
That continuation was really funny Max :D especially where Pikachu zapped Ash with a thunderbolt as payback

"What happened here" Misty asked with a concerned look on her face
"Pikachu somehow got out of his ball and zapped me just for keeping him in there" Replied Ash while dusting himself off
"Hi Pikachu i can see you have been keeping Ash in check"
"Pikachu" Pikachu answered happily

After dusting himself off Ash noticed the Pichu in Misty arms being cuddled

"How cute it seems to like you already Misty"
"Yeah and the best part is that i got a pokemon egg for free as this store has just opened today" Misty indicated to Ash pointing at the Grand Opening sign
"What kinda egg is it"
"A Pichu egg so my little Pichu can have a brother"
"You mean Pikachu will have two little brothers.... thats great as they will stay out of trouble with him around"

They laughed and enjoyed the little chat. And Pikachu was flattered of what Ash said.
"C'mon, we should get going, they're waiting for us", said Misty.
"Yeah, we don't have all day", Ash agreed. Pikachu jumped and climbed Ash's shoulder like what he always did when they are traveling. Pichu on the other hand, is being carried in Misty's arms.

--------------------------------------------------------
I am so sorry if the continuation is a bit lame... I rather having problems with my thoughts right now. And besides I'm a bit busy this past few days.

mistywishmaker
December 21st, 2005, 09:23 PM
^The continuing is very cute, hangad_bukaspalad! I've run out of ideas XDD

I may not have illustrated the scenes, but I have a winter Pokeshipping CG for you all! Hope you like :)

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/AshandMistyXmasFinalwwords.jpg

Soul-Music
December 21st, 2005, 11:09 PM
XD! to the max! It's so good. It's showing the love!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 22nd, 2005, 06:28 AM
o_o Someone say my name? Awesomeness Mistywishmaker! =3 Ash and Misty look a lot older.. made me think of Japanese soap operas where I once saw something like that. Really well made.
Story time!

---

Ash and Misty entered the Gym quietly. Once again Misty was about to call out, but Ash quickly put a finger on her mouth. He motioned her to come quietly.
They tip toed into the hall, and into Daisy's room, where they heard a lot of shouting noises.
They pushed the door open and..
"EEK!"
"OMIGAWD!"
"WHAT THE?"
The three sisters screamed and glomped Ash and Misty and the Chus.
"PERFECT TIMING!"
"YOU'RE JUST IN TIME FOR US TO DRESS YOU UP FOR THE WEDDING!"
"WE'VE LIKE INVITED EVERYONE WE KNOW!"
"MISTY!!!!!"
And Ash's voice trailed away as the Waterflower sisters attacked the poor couple.

=3

mistywishmaker
December 22nd, 2005, 05:17 PM
^AWW! That's the cuteness continuing ever! XD Yaaaay! And thanks for the comments on the CG, guys :)

... Oh... I don't know how to continue @__@

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 22nd, 2005, 09:06 PM
^____^ I'm out of ideas.. someone please? Mistywishmaker, please do a few small illustrations for us. *puppy dog eyes* Pwease?

Robert0427
December 23rd, 2005, 12:16 AM
Have no fear Max im here to help continue the story

After 3 hours of non stop shopping by Misty's sisters for Ash & Misty's wedding the gym storage was full of boxes of decorations and other stuff for the wedding Misty told her sisters that she and Ash wanted to decide who was invited to their big day

" I appreciate your help girls but Ash & I want to decide who gets invited"
" It's okay with us little sister but just remember we have invited some of our friends too" Daisy reminded Misty in a calm voice
" Thats good to hear Daisy why dont you Voilet and Lily go about deciding what kind of wedding we can have"

Whilst Daisy,Voilet and Lily went about looking into how the gym area could be converted into an aquatic wedding chapel Ash & Misty sat down in the kitchen and went over who to invite

" First things first we'll have to invite my mum, Professor Oak, Tracey and Brock"
" Not to mention May,Max and all of the gym leaders who we became friends with during our traveling days"
" Thats a very good idea"
" Ash why dont you go and have a look for invitations"

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 23rd, 2005, 01:02 AM
Wagh... Ash's father doesn't exist.. only you can continue that Robert, if you've got someone in mind.

Robert0427
December 23rd, 2005, 01:36 AM
There i have taken that part out please forgive me :(

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 23rd, 2005, 05:56 AM
Nah its okay.. people don't usually enter too many things that are unexplained originally.

Robert0427
December 23rd, 2005, 03:10 PM
Thats why i added that bit in Max to give the story some excitement as well as a happy ending... i seen the same thing happen in one of the Aladdin movies :D not sure which one it was

mistywishmaker
December 23rd, 2005, 06:30 PM
^I'll try to illustrate some... But if it doesn't come out nice, then I won't scan it XDD

Oooh, is the Wedding on the day that they're preparing, or another day?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 23rd, 2005, 07:53 PM
I think its on another.. so like..
Do ya'll think I should put a part in like, May comes along shouting at Ash for his love for her, and Ash tells them to stuff a potato in May's mouth, it'll be funny for Pokeshippers, but most others would find it bashing. So um.. should I put it in?

Robert0427
December 23rd, 2005, 08:14 PM
Let's continue the story you guys and stay on track

mistywishmaker
December 23rd, 2005, 08:19 PM
^Err... I think there are some May fans in here and we wouldn't want to make them mad... So... let's just stick with Pokeshipping (Although I'd like your idea, SE Max XD)

Oooh, I can imagine Ash and Misty's wedding attire already...! XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 23rd, 2005, 08:24 PM
Meh.. I believe Robert is writing down the next part, so I'll wait to see if he does, and continue that one.

^____^ May ish evil, we all hwate her.

Hantsuki
December 23rd, 2005, 08:36 PM
I'll rejoin this club too ^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 23rd, 2005, 08:45 PM
Welcome back to the club Shugotenshi no Bakura! =3 *throws MistyxAsh toys at her*

I'll continue the story, Robert disappeared.

After 3 hours of non stop shopping by Misty's sisters for Ash & Misty's wedding the gym storage was full of boxes of decorations and other stuff for the wedding Misty told her sisters that she and Ash wanted to decide who was invited to their big day

" I appreciate your help girls but Ash & I want to decide who gets invited"
" It's okay with us little sister but just remember we have invited some of our friends too" Daisy reminded Misty in a calm voice
" Thats good to hear Daisy why dont you Voilet and Lily go about deciding what kind of wedding we can have"

Whilst Daisy,Voilet and Lily went about looking into how the gym area could be converted into an aquatic wedding chapel Ash & Misty sat down in the kitchen and went over who to invite

" First things first we'll have to invite my mum, Professor Oak, Tracey and Brock"
" Not to mention May,Max and all of the gym leaders who we became friends with during our traveling days"
" Thats a very good idea"
" Ash why dont you go and have a look for invitations"

Ash looked up right then as the doorbell rang.
"I'll get it sweetie." He said to Misty and walked over to the door.
He opened it to be instantly glomped by a large number of people.
"GAH.. HOW'D YOU KNOW... WHO TOLD YOU??" A trampled Ash shouted.
"Get up honey, Daisy invited us all here!" Ash's Mom said.
"Like ... O_o;; " Ash sweatdropped, and the Waterflower Sisters pushed everyone inside.
Ash slowly made his way back to their room and rested his head on Misty's knee.
"Your sisters are evil Misty..."

mistywishmaker
December 24th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Misty giggled.

Then, suddenly, Ash's mom and a whole flock of people ran into Misty's room.

"Whaaa--?" Ash suddenly yelled.

Ash's mother quickly pushed Ash aside and made her way towards Misty.

"Misty! I'm so glad my Ashywashy is going to be your husband! He'll take good care of you, won't he?" Mrs. Ketchum gladly announced to Misty as she gave her a quick and tight hug.

"Yes, mom."

"And, make sure that Ash changes his underpants--"

"Aahh! That's enough mom!" Ash yelled, embarassed.

Everyone in the room laughed, and soon, they all filed out. Ash and Misty walked into the stadium room with the large swimming pool and diving board.

"Hold on, Ash... I'll be right back," Misty winked as she ran out of the room, leaving Ash alone.

Ash climbed up to the diving board, and sat there nervously. The roof was clear glass, and he gazed at the millions of sparking stars, watching over him.

On his hand, instead of the regular trainers glove, he wore a thick, silver ring that his mother had quickly slipped into his pocket. He smiled. This is it, he thought.

Misty returned, wearing a simple white bridesmaid dress, and let her hair down.

Ash gasped as he stood in awe, amazed by her beauty.

"You look like you just saw a ghost," Misty shyly said.

"I did. A very beautiful ghost I saw," he replied.

Ash descended the diving board, and ran over to Misty.

"I thought we could have a special Mini-wedding right here before our real wedding. After all, it is Christmas eve..." Misty requested, blushing.

Ash was so happy. So happy. He blushed right back, and without a word, he wrapped his arms around Misty's back and kissed her on the forehead.

Misty turned pink, and whispered, "I'm sorry, Ash."

Ash quickly looked at her, and she started giggling.

"I'm sorry, Ash. I'm sorry, but I love you."

Then Ash smiled immediately, and wrapped his arms around Misty once again, and she did likewise. The moonlight shone through the clear glass ceiling, and as Ash laid his lips on Misty's, he whispered in her ear, "It's okay.... I love you, too..."

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 24th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Oooh.. Christmas is finally getting its own little touch into the story! =3 We'll have snow on the wedding day a'ight?

But here, is a random foregin Pokeshippy banner.
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3456/pokeshippingbanner32wm.jpg

Robert0427
December 25th, 2005, 02:48 AM
The next morning Ash & Misty woke up at the same time had breakfast then headed to the lounge room where there were christmas presents underneath their christmas tree of course Pikachu & Pichu had been waiting for their trainers to get out of bed

" Pikachu...Pika (About time you two got out of bed)"
" Pi..Pi..Pichu (Yeah we have been waiting to open up our gifts)"

Surprised that their two electric pokemon had been waiting for them the couple sat down on the floor and gave Pikachu & Pichu their gifts first... however before Misty could give Ash his first present from her the phone rung resulting in Misty answering it

" Good morning"
" Hi Misty it's Ash's mum here i hope you two are having a good christmas"
" We havent started our present opening yet as Pikachu & Pichu wanted their gifts first"
" That sounds fair enough..... now have you sent out those invites for the wedding yet"
" Yes i did that last night before the post office shut for christmas"
" Good to hear that just hoping the guests get them in time"
" How many guests did my sisters invite mrs ketchum" Misty asked sounding concerned
" About 10 that they hand picked themselves"
" Phew thats a relief" Misty replied
" I'll leave you and Ash to open up presents and see you at the wedding ok"
" Ok we'll see you then bye <click>"

After hanging up the phone Misty walked back into the lounge room where Ash,Pikachu & Pichu were sitting around the tree waiting for her

" Who was that on the phone sweetie"
" Just your mother darling"
" What did she want"
" Oh nothing she just called to wish us a happy christmas and say she'll see us at the wedding"

Not having anymore to say Ash pulled a large present from underneath the tree and gave it to Misty

" Wow a large present whats inside of it" Misty asked Ash sounding excited
" Just open it and find out its something you have always wanted"

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 25th, 2005, 03:00 AM
Misty took the large present, and slowly undid the wrapping.
"Pwikaa..?"
"Piiiichuu??"
Pichu and Pikachu gasped as Misty pulled out a beautiful blue kimono dress.
"Oh Ash .. I love it! =3 " Misty softly kissed Ash on the cheek, and passed him a present.
Ash shook it softly, and heard a jingling sound from inside.
"I wonder what this is .." Ash said and began tearing the wrapping apart like a little boy.

mistywishmaker
December 25th, 2005, 04:28 PM
^Awww... how cute! =3 Misty in a blue kimono... I can picture it already!

Robert0427
December 25th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Hiya everyone i hope you had a good xmas because i did apart from not getting the usual christmas money from one of my relis:disappoin

Hoshi-chan
December 25th, 2005, 05:38 PM

I should've joined earlier. XD

I LOVE POKESHIPPING. I remember in 4th grade we had to write short stories for Valentines Day and I wrote about Pokeshipping. XD

Ever since I was...um...8 or so, I've supported Pokeshipping! So I would be honored if I could join this club. ^^

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c300/hoshikowishmaker/Pokemon/Kasumi/a5e7b147.jpg
^XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 25th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the club Hoshi! =3 Cute piccy, Ash is being is awful obnoxious self in that one. I like it.
Ah well Robert, don't worry. You can save up for that Pokeshipping Poster later. *is brick'd for talking randomly*

I can just picture Mistywishmaker drawing Misty in a blue kimono now. =P Um well ... who's going to continue?

Soul-Music
December 26th, 2005, 12:24 AM
Misty took the large present, and slowly undid the wrapping.
"Pwikaa..?"
"Piiiichuu??"
Pichu and Pikachu gasped as Misty pulled out a beautiful blue kimono dress.
"Oh Ash .. I love it! =3 " Misty softly kissed Ash on the cheek, and passed him a present.
Ash shook it softly, and heard a jingling sound from inside.
"I wonder what this is .." Ash said and began tearing the wrapping apart like a little boy.

Pretty excited, he continue tearing here and there. When Ash finally come to the box, he quickly opened it and he saw another small box... This is where Ash became really puzzled, but then he still continued opening it. Then he pulled out what's inside, he received a watch, a golden watch.

"Wow! A golden watch!" Ash was really happy, cannot be denied by the looks on his face. He never received such gift before and in addition, it was the person whom he loved his whole life. Misty felt even happier by Ash's appreciation.

------------------

Yet again, another lame continuation.

Robert0427
December 26th, 2005, 02:18 AM
"Theres something else in that little gift box Ash"

Misty told her partner as he carefully looked inside the gift box and pulled out a keychain with a miniture photo album that had his and Misty's picture in it

"Wow this is going to be clipped onto my pants so i can look at it where ever i go" Ash said in a happy voice
"I knew you would like it"

Next up Pikachu and Pichu were given another 2 gifts one was a yellow/black ball for Pichu to play with & the other was a hand knitted pokemon sweater and mittens for Pikachu to wear on a cold day

" What do you think of the two presents Misty made for you Pikachu"
" Pikachu (I love them)" Pikachu replied happily
" I figured that Pikachu needed some warm clothing so i knitted them for him"
" You did a real good job honey" Replied Ash kissing Misty on the cheek

Whilst Pichu shared his new ball with Pikachu, Ash pulled a small gift box from atop of a present which he knew was his and handed it to Misty

" I know that your bike was fixed years ago and it has gotten you around but i figured that this gift would make it alot easier for you to cart the shopping around"

Ash explained to Misty as she unwrapped the tiny gift box carefully and opened it up to pull out a set of keys with her name engraved on the keytag

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 26th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Off-story: ROBERT! XD YOU'RE MAKING ASH GIVE MISTY A CAR? Man, you've got one cool idea.

--

"What the .. Ash?" Misty stared at Ash for a while, then Ash took Misty's hand and pulled her outside slowly.
"Happy ... um.. happy birthday!" Ash said, blushing redder than a tomato.
"Oh my gawd Ash, WAIT! ITS NOT MY BIRTHDAY silly." Misty said, kissing Ash lightly on the cheek before running to the ..
"Its blue, its shiny, oh my god, its such an awesome car! I love it Ash".

mistywishmaker
December 26th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Ooh, I'm confused.. Did Ash get a watch or a keychain? @.@

jowynj
December 26th, 2005, 08:02 PM
i'll like to be a member of the club

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 27th, 2005, 12:25 AM
Ooh, I'm confused.. Did Ash get a watch or a keychain? @.@
Ash got a keychain with those locket thingies that hold pictures or photos in them. =P

Welcome to the club jownj. Enjoy your stay.

mistywishmaker
December 27th, 2005, 08:25 PM
^Oooh, I see XDD

jowynj, welcome! Pokeshipping fans are always welcome ^________^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 28th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Yeah, and Robert made Ash give Misty a CAR. ^_______^ That was so random, and so awesome. He better be back soon and continue.

mistywishmaker
December 28th, 2005, 10:05 PM
^Haha, now Ash and Misty can drive around town XD

Super cute image of AG Ash and Misty :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v162/mistydreams4ever/ashmistyag.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 29th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Aww.. Pika is being huggl'd.. *is jealous* I'm sure Ash is jealous too. ^o^

Robert0427
December 29th, 2005, 12:41 PM
Hiya everyone sorry if i havent been on the site for a few days due to many things such as my fire fighting keeping me busy and zapping the energy out of me

Ah well i'd better add some more to this story to keep Max and mistywishmaker happy :)

" This is the best present a girl could have ever gotten from her partner for christmas thank you so much Ash" Misty said excitedly as she hugged Ash real tightly
" I figured you needed an updated mode of transport because you were having a hard time carrying groceries on your bike"
" Now that i have gotten the best gift its your turn now" Misty replied as she took Ash by the hand and led him back into the lounge room before pullng a medium sized christmas present from underneath the tree
" inside are a few things that i know you have needed for a long time"

Not waisting anytime Ash unwrapped the present opened up the gift book and pukked a out new pokeball belt,hat and a pokegear phone

" How did you guess that i wanted a pokegear phone Misty" Ash looked at his wife surprised
" Just by using my intuition that i developed over the years while travelling with you" Misty replied as she kindly smiled

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 30th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Suddenly the Waterflower sisters came into the room.
"Hey guys, haven't you finished giving eachother presents?"
"Yeah, like .. you've given eachother too many things!"
"And like, your wedding's tomorrow, you need an early night!"
Ash and Misty looked at eachother and exchanged thoughts.
"OH YOU'RE NOT MAKING US GO TO BED!" Ash shouted.
"YEAH! WE KNOW YOU'RE PLANNING SOME SURPRISE.." Misty shouted with him.
"SO TELL US NOW!!" They ended together.
"Oh my god.."
"Like.."
"Who told you?"
Ash and Misty laughed at the three sisters' surprised faces.

Kasumi
December 30th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Even though Ash and Misty were shouting to her sisters for hours: "Tell us what

is it?!?!" sisters didn't answer.
So our sweet couple went to Misty's room. They were sitting and talking.

Suddenly Ash asked his future wife: "Do you know why I didn't give you a bike?"
Misty put her head on Ashs'arm and she said: "I don't know, maybe you'll tell

me that my Asy-boy?"
Ash blushed and answered: "I was afraid of that you would leave me alone"
Misty was very surprised: "What??? What are you talking about?"
Ash asked: "Why have you traveled with me for so many years? You said you had

followed me cause I musted buy new bike for you. So I thought: If I buy you new

bike, you'll leave me."
Misty was laughing louder and louder: " What are you talking me Ash?! How could

I leave you alone?! I love you!"
Ash was confused: " Uhm... I know. Ofcourse it was just stupid joke."
Misty smilled: "I know my Ashy" and she hugged on his neck so strong that he

felt down on the floor and Misty felt down too and she was lieing on him. Their

faces was very red. They both stood up.
It was a midnight. Ash proposed his girlfriend: "I don't want to sleep. I know!

Let's go walking!"
Misty agreed with him: " Yep, It's a great idea!"
They went out. They were walking through coloured streets of the town and they

were holding their hands. Ash noticed star, which was collapsing and he talked

to Misty: : Hey, look! Think your dream!"
Misty said: "You should imagine your dream too, Ash!"
They both closed eyes.
After a few seconds they opened eyes and asked each other at the same time:

"What did you think about?"
They both were laughing.
First said Ash: " Frankly I didn't think about anything cause I have everything

what I want. I have you."
Misty started to cry: "Ash, it was so romantic. Too romantic!", she hugged on

his neck and she was continuing: "But I thought that I wanted to be with you

forever. Anything can't split up us!"
They were looking at their eyes and than they kissed. This kiss was long and

very passionated.
People, who were walking there, were looking at Ash and Misty and they started

to clap.
Ash and Misty finished their very long kiss and were all red.

mistywishmaker
December 30th, 2005, 07:32 PM
^AWW, that's so CUTE, Kasumi! ^_____^ Yaaay :) The bike idea was suuuper cute =3

Do you guys wanna read a Pokeshipping fanfic! =D Well, you can help out a new fanfiction.net person by reading and reviewing my very old Pokeshipping fanfiction: Half Destiny! Here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2727321/1/

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 31st, 2005, 08:39 AM
^^ Wherp! That is one NICE part. The best yet probably. The bike thing is absolute genius. I bow down to your greatness in literature Kasumi. =3

And Mistywishmaker, um.. why's May in the story? ;_; And um, May's blushing a little TOO much in the first two chapters. AND WHAT .. IS .. WITH .. ASH .. DANCING WITH .. HER ..
*cries* I refuse to read any more, sorry.

mistywishmaker
December 31st, 2005, 02:37 PM
^Haha, I put in some Ash x May because I'm going to... "burn" her later XDD

Kasumi, you're a genius! =D If I saw Ash and Misty kissing on the road, I'd start to clap, too ;)

skittyluv
January 1st, 2006, 08:32 PM
Er...I want to be in the club too.Can you please try to squeeze me in?I to,think ash & misty were meant to be together!
Please reply,
The Emperess Of Skittys

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 1st, 2006, 11:01 PM
Welcome to PC skittyluv, and welcome to the club. One word of advice for you, people reply when they have time. You don't need to type down "please reply" or your name afterwards. This ain't emailing. ^_^

I've found a cute and random Pokeshippy wallpaper by the way.
http://www.freewebs.com/kasumisukimix/Wallpaper!.jpg

skittyluv
January 2nd, 2006, 07:29 AM
Oh cool!Last night I read the story...Its great!Oh yeah I wrote "please reply"
because I didn't want you to ignore me like all the other clubs:(
But it is ok now!I feel like i'm finally fitting in.
Thanks.

mistywishmaker
January 2nd, 2006, 04:37 PM
^Welcome, Skittyluv! ^_____^ Hope you like it here :)

Ah, Super Max, cute wallie you posted! =D It looks like the style of Catstar (maybe) :P

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 12:20 AM
Maybe it is .. who knows. We'll have to ask her the day she comes back. ^o^ By the way, anyone know where Poke'Fan is? She's not been here for ages and .. =P she still has me as co-owner of the club. ^^;; Or I think so I still am.

Hoshi-chan
January 3rd, 2006, 10:20 AM
^Yep, it was made by Catstar (Misty-Fan-Forever, SPPf) for MistyMix89 for her birthday, so she put it on her site. (her site is dedicated to Misty btw if anyone wanted to visit) =P

Also, hi skittylove! Hope you like it here! ^^

mistywishmaker
January 3rd, 2006, 12:25 PM
^Hoshi-chan, I love your banner :) Cute Misty image =D

Err... we need a topic ^__^;;

What would Ash do if Misty suddenly joined the group and started to act all girly around him?

I think he would be like, "Misty, I want things to go back to what they were before when we first started traveling... Because... I really, really.. really like you!"

XD

Hoshi-chan
January 3rd, 2006, 07:46 PM
^Thanks ^^

XD! IMO she is already acting girly around him. I mean, she winked at him a couple of times in the Oak's Lab ep, and I found this sort-of translation to the scene where Bayleef saves Ash from all of the Tauros (sp?) and Tracey and Misty show up ~

Misty: Like trainer, like pokemon! *wink*
Ash: -_-;;;

Anyway, if she rejoined, Ash would probably go crazy if she acted really, really girly. Misty and May sqealing over cute pokemon and romance stuff = Ash explodes. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 4th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Meh.. she WINK'D? O_O;; That is NOT a good thing. *realizes* The story died ..

Hoshi-chan
January 4th, 2006, 10:38 AM
^Yep XD

Pics:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/cnb0379/Misty/0a8b5486.jpg
^"Like trainer, like pokemon!"

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/cnb0379/Misty/4ec03b45.jpg
^Don't know what she said here, but Ash is smiling. XD

I know, kinda disappointing on Misty's "new" girly side (meh, shes a girl, so...yeah, I know, still...), but, to be like that, she must REALLY like him. In the words of Ash, "No sense in going out of your way just to get someone to like you." She knows him too well. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 5th, 2006, 12:10 AM
^_~ Evil eye closing techniques. Well, if she's going to be girly, at least make her keep her hair down? =3 She looks way better like that..

mistywishmaker
January 5th, 2006, 04:50 PM
I like the sideways ponytail, too! She could alternate! =3 That'd be cute!

Nice pictures, Hoshi-chan =D

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 6th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Sideways ponytail ..? She always had her ponytail there .. didn't she? o.o

A-one
January 6th, 2006, 07:51 AM
Hey guys mind if i join i had been wantin 2 do this 4 a long time Finally!! i'm here
Yeah! Max had a Ponytail but if she gonna go all girly she better let it down
http://jtlsuniverse.com/imagephotos/data/media/4/cart047.jpg

saint jimmmey
January 6th, 2006, 11:38 AM
yeah her messy hair is what made her more of a tomboy

Hoshi-chan
January 6th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Sideways ponytail ..? She always had her ponytail there .. didn't she? o.o

I think MWM meant that she could switch sides. You know, like a side ponytail on the left, then the right, then her hair down another day? ^^

Welcome to the club, A-one ^____^

A-one
January 6th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah! thanx and thats a good idea shiftin hairstyles

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 7th, 2006, 03:24 AM
Yeah, she'd be way awesome if she well, kept her hair down all the time. But that's just me. ^o^

Yeah! Max had a Ponytail ...You're making it sound like I'M the one who had a ponytail .. anyway, welcome to the club. =D

mistywishmaker
January 7th, 2006, 09:48 AM
^LOL, I meant that Misty could tie her ponytail in some episodes, then let her hair down in some episodes... sorry I wasn't clear enough XDD

A-one
January 8th, 2006, 01:52 AM
I just type very quikly ;but shiftin hairs good wonders how many rubber bands she has

mistywishmaker
January 8th, 2006, 07:09 PM
^Oooh, Misty should tie her hair in Pigtails! =D OMG, that would be sooo cute! =3

A-one
January 9th, 2006, 05:39 AM
Pigtails uhmm!Misty doesnt hav that a lot of hair then pigtails will look good

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 10th, 2006, 04:36 AM
What's a pigtail? O.O;;

Eh y'know, I just hope Misty doesn't end up with a crappy hairstyle ever so that Ash'll suddenly think she's ugly. >.<

A-one
January 10th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Then all i gotta do is Punch Ash in the kisser

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 11th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Then all i gotta do is Punch Ash in the kisser
OH SURE, and they kill you for killing Ash. We don't want that.

OMG! ROBERT! YOU'RE HERE.. PLEASE SAVE THE STORY, god knows how many pages it has gone backwards.. *cries*

Robert0427
January 11th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Stay calm Max it only stopped on page 52 so ill get it going again for the others to continue

After 3 days of debating what day the wedding would be held Misty put her foot down and told her sisters that it would be held on New Years Eve

"Look i appreciate you girls once again trying to arrange a day for our wedding to be held at the same time while doing other things but Ash & myself have decided to have it on New Years Eve"
"If thats what you want little sister then you can have it on New Years Eve right girls" Daisy told Voilet and Lily who nodded in agreement while scoffing down some food

Happy with the result Misty left the gym and headed back to her appartment complex where on arrival she seen Ash talking on the phone to Brock

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 12th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Phew. *slaps high-five with Robert* XD .. the last part, its 2 entire pages back now.

--

Misty quietly tip toed into the room behind Ash, who was chattering about some new awesome Pokemon food with Brock on the phone.
"Yeah! I've given some of the food to Pikachu and he's almost doubled in strength. You should check on its ingredients and make your own version of it now? Yeah. Yeah .. GAH!!"
Ash was interrupted by Misty's cold hands suddenly running up his back inside his shirt.
"Misty.. gah.. it must be cold outside.. hold on Brock". Ash said and turned to Misty, taking her hand away.
" ^_^ " Misty smiled and said, "Have you invited Brock and his family to our wedding yet?"
"ZOMG!" Ash suddenly remembered.
Misty left Ash talking and sat on the bed.
"Some Pokemon trainers never change.." she thought, smiling.

Robert0427
January 12th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Curious as to what interrupted Ash from their conversation Brock asked his long time friend what happened

" It sounds like someone put an icepack down your t-shirt Ash"
" Nah it was Misty she has just come home from being at her sisters and wanted some attention"
" Oh ok i know what you mean my girlfriend also does the same thing to me putting her cold hands underneath my t-shirt"
" How cold is it in Pewter City Brock?" Ash asked already aware that it was snowing outside
" Pretty cold i have got the reverse cycle airconditioner on 25 degrees celcius to keep the house warm"
" Ash dont forget to invite Brock and his family to the wedding ok" Misty called out as she went into the kitchen to start making dinner

Not wanting to argue knowing he would be KO'D with a mallet Ash asked Brock what he was doing new years eve

" Brock what are you and your girlfriend doing New Years Eve"
" We were gonna go and watch the fireworks display unless you have something in mind"
" Yeah how would you,your girlfriend and family like to come to our wedding"
" That sounds like a great idea but you'll have to send us an invite ok"
"Ash what do you want for dinner" Misty sung out to her boyfriend
" Hang on Misty ill be right in there.... Well Brock i'd better do what Misty says and ill get that invite to you ASAP"
" Thanks Ash you are a real pal... bye <click>"

After hanging up the phone Ash walked into the kitchen to see Misty preparing his favourite food using a recipe that his mother had sent to her

" Dinner will be a while sweetie why dont you go and watch tv with Pikachu" Misty said looking at him with a smile

mistywishmaker
January 12th, 2006, 12:43 PM
^AWW, AWW, AWW! Uber cute =3 I can't think of a continuing, though, so... Rescue to the "Max!!" XDD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 13th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Lazy.. *pokes Wishmaker* ^_~

--

"Eh, c'mere Pikachu." Ash called out and Pikachu jumped to him. Pichu came waddling after Pikachu.
"Aww you wanna watch TV too?" Ash grabbed the two Chu's and put his arm around them on the sofa.
"So, why don't we watch .. this movie .. The Day The Contest Houses Exploded .." Ash said looking through the TV Guide, but was immediately shocked by the Chu's at their disapproval.
"Fine .. BUT WHY IS ALL THE HUMOR IN THIS STORY HAVE TO INVOLVE ME?" Ash pouted.
"Ash! Dinner!" Misty called.

Kasumi
January 13th, 2006, 11:44 AM
I don't vave any idea on continuing TT

mistywishmaker
January 13th, 2006, 10:13 PM
^Yeah, me too. Everything's going smoothly, so I don't know how to make it smoother.

Old Teppo Pokeship fanart

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/Togetic_EW1/Pokeshipping/Lovefromfood.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 14th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Yeah well the smoothies just fell on me. ^_~ Its Roberts and some of your turn. Lazies. *pokes*

Wow, Teppo's art..its been a long time. =3 Eh, what's her website address again?

Robert0427
January 14th, 2006, 02:57 AM
I agree with you Max the other members of this club should be contributing parts to this story instead of relying on you,me and mistywishmaker to continue the story.... better continue the story

On hearing Misty say it was dinner time Ash got up from the couch with Pikachu & Pichu following behind him into the kitchen where they sat down at the table while Misty dished the food on plates in front of them

" This food tastes real good Misty you have become a real good cook since we were last together so many years ago"
" Awww thank you Ash thats very sweet of you to say" Replied Misty with a smile on her face
" Where did you get the ingredients for this delicious meal"
" I got it from you mom she gave me the recipe cards a few days ago when she came here remember"
" Oh yeah now i remember im very lucky to have 2 good women in my life who know how to cook very tasty meals"
" Thats very sweet of you to say that about me Ash" Misty said as she blushed

After eating dinnner and doing the dishes Ash & Misty along with Pikachu and Pichu sat down and watched the news whilst waiting for replays of the Hoenn Region Pokemon Contests to come on... then an announcement came over during the weather forecast about a blizzard that was going to happen overnight

" As you can see on the synoptic chart these two strong cold fronts have merged into a massive cold front which will result in a blizzard occurring overnight dropping temperatures to as low -1 degrees celcius"explained the weather man

" Misty it sounds like we'll be staying home tomorrow because of this blizzard"
" Thats ok with me Ash we can have hot coco and sit in front of the TV playing games all day"
" We better get to bed now as its 9:00 pm already"

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 14th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Mwar.. that one just left me eh... ^_~ thinking weird thoughts ... going to bed early. Hehehe.
I'll write up the next part when my mind is a little more clearer, I'm thinking about random storms and rain now. Coincidentally, matching your story.

Eh, its only you and me Robert. *pokes Wishmaker* She ish lazy, and the others love to read. *runs away* ^_^

Robert0427
January 15th, 2006, 12:54 AM
While you are thinking of ideas for continuation of this story Max i'll continue it abit more *chucks a bucket of cold water on mistywishmaker hoping it will wake her up* :cheeky:

During the night Ash & Misty were woken up by a phone call hoping it wasnt something too important Misty reached over and grabbed the bedside phone

" Yawn..... Hello"
" Hi sis it's Daisy here sorry about this late call but were have trouble finding the back up power supply switch board"
" Why do you want to know where the backup power switch its only for emergencies"
" Well its an emergency as this blizzard has knocked out the main power supply"
" Go down to the water pokemon recovery room and theres a yellow/brown sign that says Emergency Power Supply pull the red switch and the backup power will come on"
" Ok we'll do that thanks for the help sis.... bye <click>

mistywishmaker
January 15th, 2006, 07:17 PM
^*gets drenched by the cold water* ...I'm awake XDD

Err... I'll continue just a few lines :)

----
Ash sighed, and he looked over at Misty, who was beginning to shiver.

"Are you cold?" he asked, concerned.

Misty smiled and nodded her head left to right.

"I'm not cold. Are you?"

"I'm not either."

Misty then took her cold hands together and placed them on top of each other. Suddenly, she felt a blanket of warmth wrapped around her. It was Ash, holding her.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 16th, 2006, 05:57 AM
^*gets drenched by the cold water* ...I'm awake XDD

Err... I'll continue just a few lines :)

----
Ash sighed, and he looked over at Misty, who was beginning to shiver.

"Are you cold?" he asked, concerned.

Misty smiled and nodded her head left to right.

"I'm not cold. Are you?"

"I'm not either."

Misty then took her cold hands together and placed them on top of each other. Suddenly, she felt a blanket of warmth wrapped around her. It was Ash, holding her.
O.o;; *says "must not think dirty thoughts" over and over again to self* XD How am I supposed to continue something like that? Meh ..

A-one
January 16th, 2006, 06:54 AM
U got a story goin alrite ;i would like 2 continue but not now better MWM goes on 4 somtime more *havin shivers cold feet

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 16th, 2006, 07:01 AM
U got a story goin alrite ;i would like 2 continue but not now better MWM goes on 4 somtime more *havin shivers cold feet
No, no, go right ahead Bulbasaur! =3 You're very welcome to continue.

A-one
January 16th, 2006, 07:37 AM
I'm not that good at this but here goes
-----
hand.Misty lifts her hand and holds Ash's hand.

Ash looks into Misty's green eyes.

Suddenly the phone rings-but they are still holding they hands.

Misty realises that the phone is ringing,she goes slowly and lifts it up.(meanwhile Ash disappointed)

It's Daisy again.

Daisy-"Misty the power is on but it seems like your Gyarados is a bit sick and doesny want to take medicines,so can you come back here".

Misty(a big pause)-"Ok i'll be there in a shortwhile".(she says slowly)
(Meanwhile Ash hears this a bit depressed)

Misty-"Ash i have to leave,there is a problem over at the gym".

Ash(sighs!)-"Oh!, alright".

Misty-"If you wish you can come with me".

Ash(heroishly)-"Ofcoruse i'll come i cant allow a beautiful girl go out there at this hour of the night".

They put on some winter clothes and leave Pikachu incharge of the house and leave*door shut.

Kasumi
January 18th, 2006, 03:23 PM
~I still wonder how old are they in our story? They will marry so they should be older than they normaly are

A-one
January 19th, 2006, 12:55 AM
Yup if they can stay home alone 2gether maybe end of their teens

Robert0427
January 19th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Is it just me or has everyone gone to sleep *Soaks Max and mistywishmaker with a cold stream of water from a fire hose to wake them up*:P :laugh:

While those two are drying themselves off i'll continue the story abit more :)

On arrival to the gym whilst Misty attended to her Gyarados Ash cleared away snow from the driveway & front door using a snow shovel after realising that it was abit difficult to use a shovel due to cold weather he pulled a pokeball off his belt and threw it up into the air

" Torkoal i choose you" he called as the pokemon came out of its ball in a flash of light and looked around as if it hadnt been let out for 2 years
" Ok buddy i need you to use a low intensity flame thrower to clear away this snow from the driveway and front door"

Obeying his trainer's order Torkoal happliy let out a low intensity flame that melted all ice and snow from the areas it was blocking after this was done Ash returned Torkoal to its warm pokeball as he done this Misty walked out the door

" Phew im glad Gyarados is all better now"
" What was wrong with him darling" Ash asked whilst placing Torkoals pokeball back on his belt
" He just had a real bad stomach cramp due to the cold weather but pokemon food fixed that up"
" That's a relief i thought he had gotten a real bad cold speaking of which we'd better get home and back to bed before we fall sick"
" Yawn let's go home and get some sleep" Misty replied as they hopped in the car drove back to their appartment and hopped right back into their warm bed

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 19th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Bleh.. I'm wet now. =P Eh well .. LOOK! BULBASAUR HAS A BAN MIDO AVATAR!! *pokes* One thing though, if someone looks up the first part of the story - they'll find that Ash actually crept away from the gang - who was travelling together. o.o Eh, so .. there's a big weird mistake in our story.

Robert0427
January 20th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Yay Max is awake despite being soaked :P the club has gone to sleep cause no one apart from myself has contributed more to this story some one please continue or i'll have to do it myself even though i have had my turn already

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 20th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Bleh, sometimes I like being lazy .. but I'm afraid of getting wet again. Short, but yes. Its a continuation.

--

The next morning, Ash and Misty were having breakfast when their phone rang.
"OH MY GOD MISTY! YOU HAVE TO COME! ITS YOUR GYRADOS!" One of Misty's sisters were screaming through the phone.
"Fine.." Misty yawned and hung up.
"Eh, we'll have to pay more in phone bills than wedding bills, what do they DO at that gym Misty?" Ash said when Misty told him.
"^_^ I think we'll end up living there sometime at this rate." Misty said.
"So then, lets get going?" Ash said.

A-one
January 20th, 2006, 07:54 AM
--Misty and Ash set off for the gym.Tired they reach it .
As they enter Misty's Gyarados comes out and lifts Misty's upon his head.
Ash-Hahahahaha.....
Misty-Stop laughing Ash or else Gyarados will get angry.
Ash-Oops!sorry.
Misty-Ok, thats alright.Now Gyarados put me down.
--Gyarados puts Misty down.Gyarados happily returns in the gym.
Daisy comes out running and says that she wants to go shopping with Misty.
Ash-Can i come?
Daisy-Only girls.U can look after the gym.
Ash-no i dont wanna.
Misty-me to ,too much shoppin already i'll stay in the gym u girls go and have fun

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 20th, 2006, 08:03 AM
._.'' That looked more like a post Bulbasaur, eh, post at least a paragraph if you're to continue.

A-one
January 20th, 2006, 08:06 AM
I thought will add more 2 story but its a bit off track

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 20th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Yesh um.. so um, will you edit that post and type something more?

A-one
January 20th, 2006, 08:14 AM
yesh orelse i logout atomatically if i post a huge post

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 20th, 2006, 08:34 AM
yesh orelse i logout atomatically if i post a huge post
Eh what..? You post long things and you get logged out? o.o; Weird. Ah well .. who knows what you're editing, so give me a shout when you're done.

cυтe тogepι
January 20th, 2006, 12:17 PM
I'll join! ... Why I like Pokeshipping? ...o.o; I just do... ^^;;

mistywishmaker
January 20th, 2006, 04:23 PM
^Hey, welcome! :) Good to have some new Pokeshipping fans! :D

Here's a good old Classic Fanart image (C) Miyabi-san

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/ashholdupmisty.jpg

Robert0427
January 20th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Dont worry Max i wont drench you with any more water as my fire bomber is being filled up with more water to drop on all of other the lazy members

*Bomber 84 to Ash & Misty Pairing Club air base i am airborne and ready for another drop*

While waiting for air base to reply i'll continue this stroy abit more

After Misty's sisters cleared out to go shopping Ash & Misty went about feeding all of the water pokemon as they were doing this Ash's pokegear phone rung and the caller ID indicated that Brock was calling

" Misty i got a call on my pokegear phone and it is Brock are you ok with feeding the pokemon i was about to feed"
" Sure thing darling you go and answer the call and ill finish up here" Misty replied with a smile on her face

Once upstairs Ash pressed send and answered the call

" Hiya Brock i was wondering when you would call"
" I'm calling to let you know that i have been asked by Cerulean City Fire Department to come there on standby for the massive blizzard that is going to hit in 2 weeks time "
" Really that great news Brock but why i thought you were only a pokemon breeder" Ash asked whilst at the same time very happy for his friend
" I am also a casual volunteer at the fire department and being that i specialize in rock,fire and flying type pokemon they have asked me to help out with rescues there once that blizzard hits"
" So when are you arriving cause you can stay with Misty & Me"
" Around about lunch time"
" Ok we'll see you then

Sound kinda ironic that Brock would be a volunteer :)

A-one
January 21st, 2006, 10:19 PM
Man wot an Awesome pic MWM i can never dream of drawin somthin like that but i can definitely come close.Look out here comes A-one
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/scan.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 21st, 2006, 10:43 PM
ZOMG.. we HAVE to invite Miyabi to this club sometime. =3 And Bulbasaur, wasn't that um .. recently colored and drawn sometime ago?

--
.: Ooh.. Brock's a volunteer now? =3 Nice. :.

Sometime around 3pm, the gym doors rocked. Misty ran down to open it and...
"I WANT TO CHALLENGE THIS GYM'S LEADER TO A BATTLE!" A small boy with a Nidorino was at the door. Misty was taken aback.
"Oooh.. so you think you can beat.. my Misty?" Ash stepped up. "I'll battle in her place. Mwar. If you win.. you'll get a Cascade Badge. If I win, well, I've already won Misty's heart .... I guess I'll let you go home quietly. ^_~" Ash smiled.
Misty giggled and let them into the Gym Room.
Just then, the doorbell rang, and Brock arrived.

A-one
January 21st, 2006, 10:49 PM
Yup it was just a formal pis u want more i got 'em but not now*toooo busy

Robert0427
January 22nd, 2006, 12:06 AM
Being that everyone else has gone to sleep i might as well give a jump start *Soaks the other lazy members with a fire hose* :P

On realising that Ash & Misty had their hands tied with a gym match Brock sat in the foyer and read the newspaper which he brought while waiting and 10 minutes later both of his friends emerged from the gym behind the challenger who carried his cascade badge with a smile out the door

" So how did the challenge go" Brock asked
" He put up a good fight i can tell you that"
" Yeah but we ended up giving him the badge even though he lost" Misty sighed while smiling
" It looks like your sisters are back so we might as well head home Misty" Ash said indicating to his partner that Daisy,Voilet and Lily were walking into the kitchen

Seeing this Misty said to both boys

" This is our chance to sneak out while my sisters are in the kitchen"

Understanding what she meant Ash,Misty and Brock tip toed quietly out of the gym without making a sound once outside the 3 friends headed back to the appartment

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 22nd, 2006, 01:58 AM
Oooh... darn, I wanted Ash to lose. =3 Brock's well ... matured. He's reading newspapers. I'm out of ideas anyway.

A-one
January 24th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Its Ash always wins well not always.Brock reading well there's a catch.

Me to if they were still in journies then maybe but this is like teenagers

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 25th, 2006, 02:41 AM
XD Brock can't read newspapers ... he's not old enough to or something .. it just doesn't seem right!

I love your GetBackers getup now Bulbasaur. If you ever need any of the soundtrack of the anime, throw me a PM.

mistywishmaker
January 25th, 2006, 05:04 PM
I LOVE your continuing, Robert0427! :)

And A-one, I just adore all your arts! I love Ash's outfit ^__^

A-one
January 26th, 2006, 12:47 AM
I should say the same 2 you wot i do is on paper it never looks better than the computer drawn art

mistywishmaker
January 27th, 2006, 12:16 PM
^But your drawings like that one seem better than some computer art ;) Draw some new fanarts soon! =3

Here is my all-time FAVORITE fanart by the AMAZING Teppo-san! I know it's old, but the idea of Ash carrying Misty with that soft look on his face is my dream to come true in the anime =3 (I'm weird XD)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/mistywishmaker/ashcarryingmisty.jpg

cυтe тogepι
January 28th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Awesome pics guys!

MistyWishMAker- That's my dream too. ^_^

Offtopic-- MistyWishMaker I tagged you on Xanga! Did you ever respond? (I'm Volite_92) *got you from Kanta's Xanga* XD

Hamstar
January 28th, 2006, 05:18 PM
ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT! I'LL JOIN!!!1! >.<

I can't TAKE it anymore!....

See, a LOT of people wouldn't know this about me because of my seemingly "hatred towards Misty" thing...but I actually support AAML....It's...for lack of a better word....."cute".....THERE I SAID IT!!! >.<

*hides in a bush somewhere*

Robert0427
January 28th, 2006, 07:27 PM
OMG everyone has forgotten about the story :shocked: ...... so ill continue it until all of you other members wake up *Soaks all the lazy members except for Max & mistywishmaker with water from a fire tanker hose*:P

After Ash,Misty & Brock got back to the appartment and inside a cold blustery wind started blowing outside causing temperatures to plummet as this was happening Ash & Brock were sitting infront of the TV whilst Misty was making dinner

" Yawn.... there seems to be not much on TV tonight"
" I agree Ash is there anything else we can do" Brock asked
" We do have cable but Misty doesnt like me watching it before dinner its house rules"
" Ouch now thats real strict why dont you ask her if we can watch it"
" Ok.... hey Misty is it alright if Brock and I watch some cable before dinner" Ash called out to his girlfriend who was sitting at the kitchen table taking a break
" Sigh.... only just this once ok as dinner is going to be a while yet"

On hearing that the cable was allowed to be watch Ash grabbed the cable tv remote and both boys started channel surfing for a good show to watch, after going through 12 channels they found replays from the day's Pokemon Coordinator contests

While watching this Misty came into the lounge room and looked at the barometer that read both inside & outside temperatures and much to her shock the outside temperature registered -5 degrees celcius outside but it didnt worry Misty too much as the reverse cycle airconditioner was on 20 degrees celcius to keep them warm

A-one
January 29th, 2006, 01:43 AM
^But your drawings like that one seem better than some computer art ;) Draw some new fanarts soon! =3

Here is my all-time FAVORITE fanart by the AMAZING Teppo-san! I know it's old, but the idea of Ash carrying Misty with that soft look on his face is my dream to come true in the anime =3 (I'm weird XD)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/mistywishmaker/ashcarryingmisty.jpg

I know that is my best pic,it looks good on pc bcos there aint much colors in it and ofcorse u dont get a skin type color in the market and 2 say the truth i did a lot of mistakes in it but insted of mistakes they came out better than xpected

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 29th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Wow, is that an awesome original background recolor of the awesome cool picture Teppo did?

Thanky you Robert .. though I'll continue the story tomorrow, its too late at night right now. *cries*

Hamstar
January 29th, 2006, 10:24 AM
So you guys like pokeshippy pics ey?.......I can do that! ^^...I drew Ash before...but I kinda have trouble with Misty....But I can attempt ^_^;

Wait......maybe I can draw......Yeah....I think I will (you all shall be suprised ^.o)

EDIT: *later that day*

TA-DAR!!! I did it! I drew this on the oekaki and I just finished it...

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7674/3360rx.png

...How's THAT for a Pokshippy pic?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 30th, 2006, 04:38 AM
Aw, the Pikachus are REALLY cutely done. You did awesome Hamstar! =3

A-one
January 30th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Really well done *remembers the ep in which Ash turns in2 a Pikachu

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 30th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Really well done *remembers the ep in which Ash turns in2 a Pikachu
Say that again. Ash turned into a WHAT? O_O Were there any Pokeshippy hints in that episode?

A-one
January 30th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Not really but he turned in2 one but Misty did hug him

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 30th, 2006, 08:21 AM
Ash became a Pikachu
Ash is cute
Ash is huggled
The End

O_o;; Not too romantic in my opinion..

Robert0427
January 30th, 2006, 11:30 PM
I know this is offtopic but im getting a real treat this weekend with Cartoon Network Australia airing Pokemon Chronicles over 5 hours with 6 consecutive episodes :)

It seems like i am getting an early birthday present by getting to see the Misty episodes :classic:

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 31st, 2006, 08:42 AM
*thinks* Chronicles .. um .. those Hosou Episodes? The Misty episode there is like, TracyXMistyish. I don't like that. Well, watch it and tell us.

;_; Can we um .. give up on the story? Everyone is too lazy..

Robert0427
January 31st, 2006, 01:38 PM
From what i seen while looking at the pictures of the episodes on serebii.net Misty's oldest sister Daisy seem interested in Tracey

Oh yeah maybe we should skip right onto the wedding part of the story that should oughta get everyone moving

Hamstar
February 1st, 2006, 12:42 PM
Grrr...you people are lucky who get to see Chronicles TT.TT I wanna see the Pichu Brothers eps.......And I guess the misty ones too U^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 2nd, 2006, 08:17 AM
From what i seen while looking at the pictures of the episodes on serebii.net Misty's oldest sister Daisy seem interested in Tracey

Oh yeah maybe we should skip right onto the wedding part of the story that should oughta get everyone moving
Maybe, but well ... won't Tracey be younger than her? D=

Nah.. like, um.. everyone's too lazy 'cept you, I'm getting all lazy too. NO WAIT! DON'T SPLASH ME!

Robert0427
February 2nd, 2006, 02:04 PM
Nah i think Tracey is about the same age as Daisy and plus they go together real well just like Ash & Misty do :)

Soul-Music
February 2nd, 2006, 05:22 PM
I'm back...

Am I still welcome?

I've been out for a long time gathering my thoughts.

mistywishmaker
February 3rd, 2006, 05:48 PM
^Hey! I'm here to post, too! :) Welcome back!

About Daisy and Tracey... I'm pretty sure they're around the same age. Tracey is older than Misty and Ash, just like Brock was.

I have a bad memory @__@;; Did I post this before? Well, let's see it again! Cute fanart (C) Michikusa-san!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/AshMistyRukairoMermaid.jpg

Robert0427
February 3rd, 2006, 07:12 PM
You hit the nail right on the head mistywishmaker... Daisy & Tracey are the same age even though i have to wait till Sunday morning to see those Misty episodes it looks like another type of shipping will happen soon ;)

A-one
February 4th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Same age same age the do look of the same age and Tracey does hav liking 4 girls so why not

Soul-Music
February 4th, 2006, 05:38 PM
^Hey! I'm here to post, too! :) Welcome back!

About Daisy and Tracey... I'm pretty sure they're around the same age. Tracey is older than Misty and Ash, just like Brock was.

I have a bad memory @__@;; Did I post this before? Well, let's see it again! Cute fanart (C) Michikusa-san!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/AshMistyRukairoMermaid.jpg

OMG! A fanart of uber-cuteness! It's good alright, I admire Michikusa's art
and Teppo's.

I think Tracey is also the same as Brock and I dunno... I think Daisy is older than Tracey.

Robert0427
February 4th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Well i seen the first 2 Misty episodes this morning and was happy with what i saw :D

I know that most of you have seen the episode Cerulean Blues and didnt notice any pokeshipping hints.... well i've got news for you there was a pokeshipping hint right at the end where Misty asked (Nurse) Agent Joy if she bumped into Ash in the Hoenn Region to let him know that Misty had finally become an official gym leader

To me thats a real strong hint cause she only wanted Ash to know and not the others :)

A-one
February 6th, 2006, 07:54 AM
I really havnt bumped there still with Misty in Johto actualy at the end of Johto
so i still hav somtime then Misty leaves

mistywishmaker
February 10th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Here's an UBERly cute Ash and Misty fanart, by Miyabi-san! =3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/AshwipeMistytears.jpg

Very cute!! =3

Robert0427
February 11th, 2006, 02:30 AM
I seen the Date With Delcatty episode today :D and it was really funny but im feeling sorry for Misty who is real stressed because her sisters are just too lazy to help out :(

The episode did have a pokeshipping hint in it but im not sure which part of the show it happened i remember laughing when Psyduck got out of his ball and made Misty mad :laugh:

Kasumi
February 11th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Hey everyone! I haven't been here for a while cause I just have many many exams and I learn for many time. Mistywishmaker those fanarts are so beautiful! Please post here links!

DestinyOfAsh
February 14th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Awesome I'd love to join I've always loved the idea of Ash and Misty being together I always hope they will get together in the end cause they really do make a great couple and their to two characters I support in Pokeshipping too! ^_^

Soul-Music
February 15th, 2006, 04:03 AM
Hi, hello! Welcome to the Pokeshipping club!

It's good that you're also in favor about the Pokeshipping concept, i think so too. i like their pairing.

mistywishmaker
February 17th, 2006, 11:29 AM
Welcome, DestinyofAsh! ^___^

And Kasumi, it's been a while since I've seen ya :D

Goshers, we need a topic ^__^;;

If the Pokemon series ends, and the final scene has only Ash and Misty in it, where should they be in that scene?

Let's see... Of course, I'd like one of those Wedding scenes, where they get married, and when they walk out, there's a boy and a girl going out on a journey like Ash and Misty did when they were younger, but I'd prefer them to both go back to where they first met, near the lake where Misty was fishing and Ash stole her bike. Maan ;___; thinking about it makes me sad...

Soul-Music
February 17th, 2006, 12:59 PM
At the beach, looking at each other as the sun sets. Then they hug tightly.

Think about it.

A-one
February 18th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Yeah! In Viridian city that place brings back memoirs

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 20th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Um .. am I still .. welcome in this club? I'm sorry for being away so long, I've had exams and I was quite ill. Even though the club is still on the same page since I've left, everything feels like its changed.

Oh, I might just be leaving PC soon .. if I do drop a post in once in a while, it'd be okay with you guys, won't it? =3

Soul-Music
February 20th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Yes! Of course you're still welcome! You know, I understand you I'm kinda going through the same thing (Exams, reports, research defense, etc.).

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 20th, 2006, 11:07 PM
Well .. we're still here, aren't we? =3

If the Pokemon series ends, and the final scene has only Ash and Misty in it, where should they be in that scene?

They should be staring up in the sky together at night, holding eachother's hands and talking a bit about the "good-old-days" and then promising to have their children to keep the tradition and go on Pokemon journeys too or something cute like that. ^_^

A-one
February 21st, 2006, 07:20 AM
Children' were hav u gone 2 Max
Well talkin about the past helps

Kasumi
February 21st, 2006, 08:03 AM
They should be in the center of town near the see and I should talk to each other about past and future, Ash would say that he is happy ahe is with him and that he kloves her and they should kiss. I's very banal, but it's olso romantic.

A-one
February 21st, 2006, 08:15 AM
The past maybe this part http://www.liamnet.demon.co.uk/PicturesPoke/AshMeetsMisty.gif

Their first meeting

Robert0427
February 21st, 2006, 03:19 PM
When you think about it once pokemon ends they will bring out a new version of the show where the main characters are older possibly in their late teens and early twenties

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 21st, 2006, 11:55 PM
Yeah well, but it'd be awesome if they had Pokemon working like Digimon - one group becomes the champ, and its up to another group goes to win an' all - especially good if the second group was related to the first somehow.

A-one
February 22nd, 2006, 07:21 AM
A good thinkin but 4 me Digimon wasnt that great
But i would say that Ash(grown up) will take under him a begining trainer and train him so that the boy would become a Pokemon Master(ps-Ash could not bcom a Pokemon Master)

Mandy-Chan
February 22nd, 2006, 07:46 PM
I'm so happy that these clubs have lasted so long<3. *Jumps into convo* Well I still have this ending that someone else had thought up a while ago ,but I don't remember who. It's that they end it showing the future with Misty and Ash having a child that is just starting their own Pokemon journey =3... Though I do really like the idea of them discussing their past, present, and future<3 it would be so cute:3
~Mandy

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 23rd, 2006, 03:57 AM
I'm so happy that these clubs have lasted so long<3. *Jumps into convo* Well I still have this ending that someone else had thought up a while ago ,but I don't remember who. It's that they end it showing the future with Misty and Ash having a child that is just starting their own Pokemon journey =3... Though I do really like the idea of them discussing their past, present, and future<3 it would be so cute:3
~Mandy
Ooh, the Rockman EXE 6 ending! ^_^ It'd almost be perfect to see Pokemon end that way, but I'm afraid, that the writers don't have any interest in ending the series soon.

A-one
February 23rd, 2006, 07:27 AM
And they wont also seeing its all growing popularility they will not take such a risk

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 23rd, 2006, 07:55 AM
..A new proper season would not hurt, now would it? :<

A-one
February 23rd, 2006, 08:02 AM
They might go back in the past and search 4 ideas

Mandy-Chan
February 23rd, 2006, 06:50 PM
It would be pretty awesome if they did end it that way though,even if it is highly unlikely :(.
If they did end the show I think it would be nice if they didn't just cut it short but had another season to follow it up. The thought of having an all new character with an all new personality,friends, and such sounds both good and bad because as long as they did it right it would be a nice change from the ordinary though I would miss some of the old charactors.
~Mandy-Chan (hehe, thanks for the new nickname sem=D)

mistywishmaker
February 23rd, 2006, 09:22 PM
^Hey guys! :) I'm back to post =3

Mandy-san! I remember you... I think XD I don't think you remember me XD

Oooh, this topic is really being widely discussed! ^___^ We need another one to keep this club active and alive! ^.^;;

Suppose that Ash and Misty had a Pokemon battle to end the Pokemon series; Who would be victorious?

:) The idea of Ash and Misty having a battle in the last scene would be really cute. It'd go something like this:

Ash: Are you ready, Misty? I've gotten way stronger than you!
Misty: Oh, yeah? Well, let's see what you've got!

*Both trainers hold Pokeballs, the scene freezes, turns to that "sketch" effect, and the battle is undecided*

A-one
February 24th, 2006, 01:11 AM
Iwas thinkin the same finally Ash has to compete against Misty in order 2 bcom a master but the battle should be decided or atleast shown
Keeping us in suspense is not right the last time they battled i think Misty won so Ash would hav his work cut out for him

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 24th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Ew no! Then they'd go with Ash winning and Misty becoming sad, or the other way round, and then they'd argue for the rest of their lives. =( *gets brick'd* WHAT? I'm trying to be realistic for a change.. being optimistic isn't..*falls* ..fun.*faints*

~Mandy-Chan (hehe, thanks for the new nickname sem=D)You're very welcome! ^_^ Why don't you request for your username to be changed to Mandy-chan completely? =D

A-one
February 24th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Well the battle might bring them closer since Misty really likes him she wouldnt mind losing or they might end as Misty forfeits

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 24th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Well the battle might bring them closer since Misty really likes him she wouldnt mind losing or they might end as Misty forfeits
They already battled a bit. They weren't really too fun to watch. =(

Kasumi
February 24th, 2006, 11:11 AM
It's great idea with that battle Mistywishmaker =)
New topic: What is your favourite pokeshipping qote? I love so many qots that I don't know which is my favourite ^^'

Soul-Music
February 24th, 2006, 04:43 PM
The one when Misty said that they(Ash and Misty) will get married someday, that quote was so special. I can't remember the exact quote though, but I love that.

Robert0427
February 24th, 2006, 06:50 PM
I can remember seeing that same episode as well hangad :) and i was laughing after misty said that quote i think it went like this

A: " Wow imagine Brock married"
M: " You and I will be married someday too"

After Ash knew what Misty meant by that he freaked out whilst Misty had that look which said Uh Oh i almost spilled the beans:D

Soul-Music
February 24th, 2006, 06:58 PM
I missed that epi, how I wish I can watch that. Well, not my fault actually my country stopped airing Pokemon since 2001. XP

Spinor
February 24th, 2006, 07:54 PM
They should be in the center of town near the see and I should talk to each other about past and future, Ash would say that he is happy ahe is with him and that he kloves her and they should kiss. I's very banal, but it's olso romantic.
*just visting*mmm..can i guess kasumi is the queen of pokeshipping?suggestion, you need a pokeshipping king!-_- i'll have a queen sooner or later!

going on topic here she may not be with ash cause she's a gymleader now!and may can beat her in a pokemon battle.dif. types V.S water=dif. types

well i'll try not to sleep till midnight*goes out of here*

Angelic_togepi
February 24th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Can I join this, I'm all for Ash and Misty (If only they brought her back..)

Crystal Clair
February 24th, 2006, 08:30 PM
going on topic here she may not be with ash cause she's a gymleader now!and may can beat her in a pokemon battle.dif. types V.S water=dif. types
Well how many times has Ash's Pikachu beated a rock or ground Pokemon? Pokemon doesn't really go by type anymore.
And facing each other in a Pokemon battle and their ship with Ash have ZERO to do with each other.

Mandy-Chan
February 24th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Welcome to the club Angelic Togepi!*hands Misty and Ash plushies to you*=D~
-Heh I think that it would be cute if they had the battle set a few years in the future and them having it for old times sake :]
-There are so many cute pokeshippy quotes hmm... I'm kind of fond of the random quotes of Tracy and Team Rocket picking on them about being a couple<3
Misty:They only fight each other to hide their true feelings!
Tracy:That must be the same for you guys :] *points at Ash and Mist*...
*Tracy is attacked by Ash and Misty*...X3~
H-B:Those fiends!*sicks her rabid llamas on those foos* I'm sorry to hear about that :(...hmm they still sell the season box sets ^^ maybe you can get your dose of pokemon that way<3

MwM:I remember you! You've always had awesome Misty banners and avys=D! Nice to see you again!

Max: Brilliant X3! I think I will get it changed to that=D!

~Mandy-Chan
P.S. Ash and Misty to be married :3 (http://www.thepokemontower.com/musicandmp3/anmmarried.wav) =those silly writers and their foreshadowing *heart*

Soul-Music
February 24th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Can I join this, I'm all for Ash and Misty (If only they brought her back..)

Welcome to the club! Believe me though Misty is not in the series (yet) the spirit of Pokeshipping still lives.

Mandy-Chan
February 24th, 2006, 10:51 PM
^tis true=D as long as it's in the hearts of its fans it will live on =3!
fwhee=D
~Mandy
-A webby with a bunch of cute fanarts=D:
http://www.geocities.com/c1986t/misty.html

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 25th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Wow, thanks for that clip Mandy-chan! I was like, looking for it for quite a while. I forgot the Tower had it somewhere. =D And that website made me smile.

*stares* And looky, there's an Advanceshipper in the last page. Everyone, please show him no mercy, and report him if he starts annoying us. < Co-owner orders.

Soul-Music
February 25th, 2006, 01:25 AM
Believe me if that person comes in again, I'm tellin' you he won't last, I'll alert the authorities immediately. I've already been thinking of reporting him since he has bothered people already.

Anyway, moving on, we have so many proof that Pokeshipping is true, not only because there are hints or what so ever, but the point is that Misty likes Ash and I somehow notice that Ash likes Misty and these cannot be denied. Di gaya ng iba dy(j)an... (Translation: Unlike some others...)

And Mandy, youre posting Carina's webby. XD!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 25th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Believe me if that person comes in again, I'm tellin' you he won't last, I'll alert the authorities immediately. I've already been thinking of reporting him since he has bothered people already.

Anyway, moving on, we have so many proof that Pokeshipping is true, not only because there are hints or what so ever, but the point is that Misty likes Ash and I somehow notice that Ash likes Misty and these cannot be denied. Di gaya ng iba dy(j)an... (Translation: Unlike some others...)

And Mandy, youre posting Carina's webby. XD!
>:

Pokeshipping rules. =D *gives hangad a cookie* That means I'm speechless..

Whee, no wonder the images looked so familiar. =3

A-one
February 25th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Max is right poke-shipping hurray
The way Ash behaves with Misty points cos he never looks else were

Wonder wen Carina is comin back

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 25th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Ash and Misty, never averts gazes. =D

Meh, Carina's disappeared again. I hope she'll be back soon.

A-one
February 25th, 2006, 08:22 AM
I had a PM of her but thats a long time ago she promised 2 com back

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 25th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Well that's good, 'cause its not good if one of the best club members leave. :<

Mandy-Chan
February 25th, 2006, 03:24 PM
It does? She's quite talented^^ Pokeshipping! Hozzah!=3

mistywishmaker
February 25th, 2006, 05:38 PM
^Carina-san is the most wonderful Pokeshipping artist in the world ;) She'll be back soon; I know it :D

...And welcome, Angelic_togepi!! :) Love your username =3

*just visting*mmm..can i guess kasumi is the queen of pokeshipping?suggestion, you need a pokeshipping king!-_- i'll have a queen sooner or later!

well i'll try not to sleep till midnight*goes out of here*

What was that? O____O;; I've seen that person around, trying to cause wars...

What is your favourite pokeshipping quote?

Hmm... It's when Misty said something like this:

Misty: And [Ash]'s never alone... Because he's got...

me.

Soul-Music
February 25th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Hey! Don't spam here! *reports*

Chairman Kaga
February 25th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Sorry you all had to deal with that; it's been deleted.

ikenna11, do it again anywhere and you're banned.

mistywishmaker
February 25th, 2006, 08:05 PM
^Thank, CM Kaga =3

And now... For my FAVORITE Pokeshippy screenie of ALL time! Ta-da!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/AshMistyreember.jpg

I *heart* this scene soooo much.... *sniff sniff*

A-one
February 26th, 2006, 01:44 AM
I wish Ash had looked back there it might hav been different

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 26th, 2006, 03:24 AM
I've got a random idea to turn that into a wallpaper or something strange like that .. maybe I'll do it when I've got the time.

What is your favourite pokeshipping quote?
Ash: Imagine Brock married..
Misty: You and I will be married someday too!
Ash: Mmhm..

The scream after that was removed for apparent reasons. =D

mistywishmaker
February 26th, 2006, 01:13 PM
^Awww! I loved that quote, too, Max!

And now... a very VERY dramatic moment between Ash and Misty in Gotta Catch Ya Later... This is my second most fav. Pokeshippy scene in the world... Ash is telling her that her bike is over there (or something) and Misty goes, "Ohh." And they look at each other so romantically! =3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/ashmistytense.jpg

Crystal Clair
February 26th, 2006, 04:22 PM
I decided to make my first ever AAML animated gif
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/1224/aamlgif6dm.gif
I really love it because Misty's hair looked nice in the breeze.
I can get the original sized version but it's gigantic. Or maybe I could get a few different sizes. And if you give credit to me, I'll let you put it in your sig!

Mandy-Chan
February 26th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Heh, that quote is cute<3
That was such a dramatic episode when Misty was leaving;-;, that's quite a nice picture from in it too... It kind of catches the seriousness from in that episode...
Heh I said it over in the Misty fan club but I'll say it again that's a very nice pic=3...so adorable X3~
Mandy-chan

mistywishmaker
February 26th, 2006, 06:25 PM
^Aww, Crystal Clair! Love the .gif animation! Misty with her hair all blowing... and Ash looking tenderly... =3 The ultimate AAML cuteness! X3

Soul-Music
February 26th, 2006, 09:03 PM
^Awww! I loved that quote, too, Max!

And now... a very VERY dramatic moment between Ash and Misty in Gotta Catch Ya Later... This is my second most fav. Pokeshippy scene in the world... Ash is telling her that her bike is over there (or something) and Misty goes, "Ohh." And they look at each other so romantically! =3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/ashmistytense.jpg

Ahhhhh! *Is super hyper* XD! XD! XD!

That's so cute, nakakakilig! Sorry, if I had to type it in my language! But that pic is too cute and romantic for words.

A-one
February 26th, 2006, 10:28 PM
That pic is so cute both of'em staring at each other priceless

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 27th, 2006, 01:51 AM
*stares with Ash and Misty* ... What are they staring at? ^_^
I love the animation! =3 You should post the larger versions an' all Clair, Misty's hair is all nice and airy and flyish in it. Awesome!

A-one
February 27th, 2006, 07:09 AM
They are staring at each other
This seems more logical

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/akk.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 27th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Its more ... lively too .. o_o;; That sure would be the perfect picture for them in an album, if they had one or something. =D

Mandy-Chan
February 27th, 2006, 04:10 PM
Jigglypuff (XD) that rascal...cute pic.<3, I'd love to see Misty flipping through pages of a photo album of her and Ash being sorta sad then Ash just sorta walks up sort of quietly and puts his hand on her shoulder...<3
Mandy-chan

mistywishmaker
February 27th, 2006, 07:26 PM
Cute picture, A-one! =3 =3 Ash and Misty moments... *huggles*

Jigglypuff (XD) that rascal...cute pic.<3, I'd love to see Misty flipping through pages of a photo album of her and Ash being sorta sad then Ash just sorta walks up sort of quietly and puts his hand on her shoulder...<3
Mandy-chan

Mandy-chan! That's exactly how I want it to go! X3

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 28th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Misty: *flip flip* OMG, my hair was that weird back then? *stares at a picture*
Ash: *putting hand on Misty's shoulder* Its still like that, and I still love it that way.

Misty: *flip flip giggle* Hehe, I remember what happened there, it was so cute...
Ash: *putting hand on Misty's shoulder* Hey.. *smile* ..how can you say that was cute, I was burned to ash by Charizard after that. >: *gets huggled*

Misty: *flip flip laugh* OMG! ROFFLE! HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS!
Ash: *putting hand on Misty's shoulder* Hey! =D I remember this, it was when Brock got kissed by that Jynx! HE WAS LIKE.. WTF OR SOMETHING, AND WE WERE LIKE, WE IMAGINED BROCK MARRIED .. and you said .. something ..
Misty: *blush blush*
Ash: *blush blush*

--

Randomly, those three scenes came into my mind after reading Mandy's post. ^__^

Kyoko
February 28th, 2006, 02:04 PM
I never saw the Heartbreak of brick and I want to just to hear Misty saying her and Ash were goin to be married and Ash agreeing!!!!!!! :D Oh ya.. may I join??? I love pokeshipping!!! ASH AND MISTY= LOVE FOREVER!!!

Mandy-Chan
February 28th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the club=D! Hehe, it's a great Shippy hint=3
Mwm:=3 it would be great if it were to turn out that way<3
Max:Love those little scenes Max X3 "then you said...something"...XD
Mandy-chan

Kyoko
February 28th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Thanx!! all my fave shipping hints are in the power of one movie , Misty is so funny!!!!!! I hated when she left but the Goodbye song was so sweet and sad!

Mandy-Chan
February 28th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Misty is so jealous in that X3~ it was so cute/funny =D! I havn't heard that song in a while but it was a really good one^^ *try's to think of how it goes*..."Goodbye,funny how that's such a hard thing to say,now it's time to let go but never thought that I'd feel this way,Promised not to be sad but we both know I was lieing, Gotta hold back the tears cause can't let you see me crying, You're more than just my best friend,what makes me misty most of all in our final curtain call is that I won't see you again" (:) Hey I still remember it)it's such a sad song though :(...
*randomly thinks of that quote from in the dubbed Jirachi movie<3* that was so ubber cute=3...
Mandy-chan

Aegis
February 28th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Yeah I support it! I think that the episode "Gotta Catch Yah Latter!" had a lot of it in it XP! When Ash told Misty that she could get home fast with her bike fixed, and Misty was all heartbroken.

Also- My 200th Post!

Mandy-Chan
February 28th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Congrats on the 200 posts DB=)
That was so sad but I think that he was still be a bit dense and thought that she was hanging out for just the reason she said:her bike so that's why he said that...
-Mandy

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 1st, 2006, 02:34 AM
Hey look, new member! =D Welcome DreamBandit! Bleh, I'm going to find and download Gotta Catch Ya' Later sometime soon, 'cause the Johto series is coming to an end pretty soon here - and I'm still deprived of my TV - and I might actually miss it or something.

3600th Post. 400 more to go til I have 4000! =D

A-one
March 1st, 2006, 07:26 AM
Yeah! welcome new members
There 2 they r repeating Johto 4 the second time
My worst luck
Why me? & you

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 1st, 2006, 08:42 AM
Bleh, switch places with me so I can watch the final Johto episode.

Kyoko
March 1st, 2006, 02:06 PM
Yah I hated how oblivious Ash was in that episode but finally he realized she was leavin him and he cried :D !!!!!!!!Also I loved when Ash brought her up in the Jirachi movie!!!! *He's still thinking about her and quiet frankley must miss her a lot if he misses her everyday* I also thougth it was cute when the blimp took off in the princess and the togepi episode and Ash jumped on the rope right away with no regards to what he was doin but hey Love will do that to ya!! :D

Mandy-Chan
March 1st, 2006, 05:00 PM
Heh, I really want to see the final Johto episodes again o.o...it's been awhile...I wonder if CN will randomly bring Pokemon back...I kind of liked it because I love the old episodes :3-pokeshipping galore<3-... Ah yes the 2 togepi episodes were pretty good (though it felt like it needed more pokeshipping ;P) and that was a cute scene :)
Random fanart=D:
http://miyabic.edap.jp/sozai/ira/mizube.JPG
Mandy-chan

Crystal Clair
March 1st, 2006, 05:07 PM
Okaaaay, here's the big version. Beware, it's huge!
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/4458/aaml9kv.th.gif (http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aaml9kv.gif)
click on the thumbnail, of course, and the size is 608 kbs which is pretty big for a gif.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 1st, 2006, 09:24 PM
Awh cute! =D Water water fun fun! *gets stabbed for being stupid*
Clair, the larger version's animation should have been a bit faster. The small version's speed maybe? And the hair-blow effect isn't that good in this one. Lets get this animation perfect shall we? ^_^

New topic: What's your most favorite Pokeshippy episode?

A-one
March 2nd, 2006, 07:04 AM
Favourite pokeshippy ep
Yes i got it
The one in the Orange region the battle with Gym leader Rudy

Mandy-Chan
March 2nd, 2006, 07:17 AM
What's your most favorite Pokeshippy episode?
That one with Rudy was pretty adorable,a-one =). Another one that comes to mind is the one where Misty was lost in the woods with that little marill(that annoyed her at first) and Ash was really worried :3
Mandy-chan

A-one
March 2nd, 2006, 07:39 AM
Yeah! the cry-baby Marill Misty really wanted that Marill finally and she was in tears at departure

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 2nd, 2006, 07:43 AM
The one where Ash got ill during the Orange Islands, and Misty was all "I must help Ash!" while she searched for the medicinal plant! That's my favorite.

A-one
March 2nd, 2006, 07:54 AM
That was awesome i liked the part where Misty avoids all temptations that Meowth & James put for her and thinks about Ash and Tracey

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 2nd, 2006, 08:40 AM
That was awesome i liked the part where Misty avoids all temptations that Meowth & James put for her and thinks about Ash and Tracey
What episode are you talking about Bulbasaur?

Kyoko
March 2nd, 2006, 11:55 AM
That episode was Stunspore Detour (I believe that's the name) and I LOVED IT!!!! she wanted Ash to feel better!!! Also yes the marill episode and the Rudy one!!! My fave would have to be either be the one where they are fallin in the blimp and Jessie and James were calling Ash and Misty love birds and they were blushin like crazy not to mention in the Johoto league where Misty shoves Ash out of Maceys way so she couldn't flirt and or ask him out!!! That was so funny and her cover up about her bein Ash's coach was really good too (and by good I mean lame and funny for her bein in denial!!!) I would have loved to see her just get fed up and finally just say "YES I AM ASH'S GIRLFRIEND" I'd also love to see Ash's reaction!! :D

Mandy-Chan
March 2nd, 2006, 12:58 PM
^XDDD, that would have been great! If only we were the ones writeing the pokemon script it would be awesome X3~

Kyoko
March 2nd, 2006, 01:42 PM
Yah I know and Misty would still be here 2!!!!!!! Also ASh's reaction would be funny but then they'd hook up! :D

Mandy-Chan
March 2nd, 2006, 08:32 PM
XD, I think Misty would try to cover up first but fail because she had made it so obvious, more than likely Ash would have the same reaction as he did with the marriage thing XD ah that was hilarious...
Random fanart:3 credit to kasu*pokes side credit*:
http://www.kasu-network.net/fanart/fanart-kanda/aaml-school-01.jpg
XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 2nd, 2006, 10:24 PM
Us writing the story. =D Now THAT'S an idea. *stares at the schoolish image* Awh! =D That's so .. scary. o_o; I must admit, I feel for Ash. If I'd be sitting there, with a girl going "SQUEE" over me and like that - I'd be totally freaked. I've got to head out to KasuNET sometime now.

Anyone see Robert around in a while?

Robert0427
March 3rd, 2006, 12:27 AM
Hiya everyone sorry for not replying lately as it has been unusally warm at this time of year in Australia despite it being Autumn now :)

I reckon that its just a matter of time before Ash or Misty spill the beans all together cause they are obviously meant for each other in many more ways than one

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 3rd, 2006, 12:34 AM
Yes! Robert-san! *gives you cookies* Welcome back or something. =D

Meh, I hope its soon and they end this series of Pokemon. >: I can't take much more of the stupidness from this anime.

Robert0427
March 3rd, 2006, 02:31 AM
I agree with you Max but bear in mind once the younger series of RugRats finished airing on Nickelodeon some time back the animators for that show produced an All Grown Up version of it

Even though Nickelodeon is a completely different network to Cartoon Network i think that the idea used by RugRats animators is gonna be used by Pokemon animators so ratings can go through the roof ;)

I know all of you will say that its not likely to happen but theres no harm in hoping that it will :)

' Imagines what Ash & Misty will look like when they are teens':D

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 3rd, 2006, 05:22 AM
Rugrats/AGU is a Nickelodeon exclusive, while Pokemon is an entire series on its own. Different stations buy the episode set and air it on their channel - Cartoon Network, Fox Kids, CBBC.. etc. etc. We need the ~writers~ to consider stuff, the evil people who're in Japan, happily eating with the money they get from Pokemon.

I have two sketches of Ash and Misty in their teens and all, but I can't show them to you 'cause I don't have the artist's permission. >:

A-one
March 3rd, 2006, 08:14 AM
Permission what permission?just post'em Max
Roberts right they might do the Rugrat thing but the way i see Ash & Misty r not babies they might just continue it

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 3rd, 2006, 08:34 AM
>: No. I respect Tkinc's authority, I won't post them.

A-one
March 3rd, 2006, 08:40 AM
Oh Ho Ho its up2 u .U make ur own descisions

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 3rd, 2006, 08:54 AM
I'll wait til Tkinc comes online, and ask him if I can post his Ash and Misty age concept art..

mistywishmaker
March 4th, 2006, 07:06 PM
^I've seen 'em, too! =3 They're awesome! =O

Anyways... We need a really, REALLY good topic to keep us occupied ^_^;;

Here's for a start: I'll give a hypothetical event :)

Ash is now travelling alone. It has been four years since he was travelling with May, Max, and Brock, and now he's one of the top trainers in the world. A traveller says, "Are you the famous Ash Ketchum? A pretty young woman named Misty told me to give this letter to you."

Ash opens the letter, and in four brief lines, Misty wrote: (Poetically)

...And now, it is time for you imagination! Use something really meaningful. Here's my answer: (though not very meaningful) XD

Congrats on your world debut!
Your dream has finally come true.
But... Although our time together has passed,
Please... Let the memories of us last.

A-one
March 5th, 2006, 12:37 AM
U just stirred up my imagination MWM i dont really hav the answer now i post it naext time i come

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 5th, 2006, 02:24 AM
>.< I'm dead. I can't think of poetic things, but here we go anyway.

Ashes through ashes, I'll burn forever in my love for you.
Congratulations.

mistywishmaker
March 5th, 2006, 02:49 PM
^AWW, that's so sweet Max! It sounds like someone put a lot of thought into this XD It would be so cute if Misty sent a note like that to Ash XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 6th, 2006, 01:05 AM
That someone was me. >:
Crap .. I think like Misty then, do I? o_o

A-one
March 6th, 2006, 07:27 AM
One from me uhn!uhn!
'Mist comes and Mist goes,but my love for you will ever grow'

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 6th, 2006, 07:42 AM
*edits Bulbasaur's*
Misty come
And Misty go
But her love for you
Will ever grow

^_^

A-one
March 6th, 2006, 07:56 AM
~Edits again~
'Mist comes and Mist goes,
but my love for you
will ever grow'

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 6th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Dude, you edited it back to the same thing. >.< There was no need to do that .. *pokes you with a swordfish*

A-one
March 6th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Just poking around
u made it like someone else is speaking on b1/2 of Misty
Misty has sent the letter to Ash so first person

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 6th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Type behalf properly you ..
Heh, poetry can be done in any way dude. Its just a matter of understanding.

Kyoko
March 6th, 2006, 09:05 AM
alright, Mandy-Chan I LOVED that pic youa dded in, it was soo cute!! :D Alright time for my poem (hope you all like):

You had me at day one,
so surley enough I followed you and ended up havin a lot of fun.
I always felt like you'd never feel the same way,
I never had a chance to find out when I left but with you my heart stiil stays.
My friends tell me I'm crazy for lovin you,
but If I said they were right it would not be true.
Always felt like the third wheel my whole life,
then i met you and you showed me a new light.
I know your famous now and probably forgot who i am but I still have to know
"Will I ever see you again?" "I swear you will"
I hope you were telling the truth becauser if I don't see you again my heart will go ill.

Love,
Misty

wow...that was kinda long lol but anyway be nice about it I came up with it at the top of my head!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 6th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Wow, that was long and sweet Kyoko! =D I like this one.

Kyoko
March 6th, 2006, 09:58 AM
thanx!!! and in four brief lines, Misty wrote: (Poetically

....................it was suppposed to be four breif lines????? oh....well i only put 7 extra lol, sorry I must have over looked that part!!