PDA

View Full Version : The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 6th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Hehe.. well, I don't think Wishy meant really brief, your poem wasn't that bad either. Don't worry about it.

Kyoko
March 6th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Oh, ok well anyway I'll follow the rules in a four lined one:

Right now Ash Ketchum your on top of the world,
but my emotions for you are still swirled.
All though it's been a while I still need to be true,
Please don't ever forget me because i still love you

love,
Misty

mistywishmaker
March 6th, 2006, 07:42 PM
KButterfly15, I loved that poem! ;____; The long one was really good as well! You're an excellent writer! (I've read your one-shots posted around here as well XD) Misty's so romantic! =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 7th, 2006, 03:41 AM
OH! That explains how Kyoko's so good at poetry, she writes OS stories too. ^_^
Guys look, less than 40 pages to go til we have a 100 of them. =D That's not much at all!

A-one
March 7th, 2006, 07:40 AM
V still have a long way 2 go
And cool poetry Kyoko

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 7th, 2006, 07:52 AM
40 pages isn't much to me. =D Lets do it Pokeshippers!

A-one
March 7th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Well 5 to 6 r not enuff v need more

Kyoko
March 7th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Thanx guys *blushes* AND YAH!!! POKESHIPPERS WILL GET 100 PAGES SOON!!! :D...we just have to write a lot more lol!! but hey pokeshipping's a popular topic, so it shouldn't be too much trouble right??!! :D OF COUSRE NOT!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 8th, 2006, 01:28 AM
>.< Bulbasaur, take your time and type properly, will you?
Well, lets kick off with the PokeShippers-To-100 mission with this topic: You get hired into the writers team for Pokemon, as head writer. Make up an entire episode where you'll properly get rid of May, and turn the whole story into a Pokeshippy one.

Not too difficult now is it? ^^;

A-one
March 8th, 2006, 07:15 AM
I'll try
That's a good idea Max i wanna hear yours first

Lt. Surge's Raichu
March 8th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Hey Max! Look at my great writing=)

A-one
March 8th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Are you a member of the Poke'shipping club here friend

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 8th, 2006, 08:16 AM
Hey Max! Look at my great writing=)
..Hello Raichu, but you'd be better off actually joining the club than posting like this. Now THIS one is perfect spam.

Well, I'm a little writerblocked right now, I'll have to think of something for this tonight. I'll post something tomorrow Bulbasaur. In the meantime, you guys go ahead.

A-one
March 8th, 2006, 08:19 AM
Me to my times up will def make a story 2moro alright
I am making one right now

Kyoko
March 8th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Now when u say write an episode, do you mean almost like a one-shot except posted in here or a synposis???? Just wonderin :)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 9th, 2006, 02:49 AM
o_o Whoa, not an entire oneshot fanfic .. just a small synopsis will do.
^^ You're enthusiastic, aren't you?

A-one
March 9th, 2006, 08:39 AM
I'll start then.
Ash and the co[Ash+May+Brock+Max] are on their way to Nearburg town on entering there Ash spots a poster saying the Cerulean sisters are gonna perform there Ash excited takes leave of the gang so that he could meet Misty alone[ps:Brock,Max,May know nothing].But May as stubborn tags along Ash thinks of a way to get rid of her ,on reaching the Pokemoncenter Ash calls out his Bulbasaur[me] (May doesnt know) he asks Bulbasaur to use sleep powder and May falls asleep (good for her) he leaves May at the Pkmncenter and goes to the Auditorium

Man i gotta type the rest later so see ya

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 9th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Wow, that's a nice start Bulbasaur .. XD But you're not the Bulbasaur, its just your nickname.

Kyoko
March 9th, 2006, 01:52 PM
lol, ok here it goes:

They are holding another round of contests in Hoenn and May doesn't want miss the chance of getting out on this. Brock and Max also want to stay in Hoenn. max wants to study with professor Birch and learn more about pokemon. Brock wants to learn about breeding with the new speices so he tells Ash he wants to stay. They all walk Ash to the ferry and say goodbye as he gets on to go to orre. Him and Pikachu stand by the edge looking up at the night sky. Ash tells pikachu about how they're alone again and he can't beileve it. Ash then hears someone say he'll never be alone becaused he's got her (sound familiar ;) ). Ash turns around and is shocked to see Misty standing there. He asks what shes doin there and she says she figured he'd be going to Orre so se took a ferry. Ash asks about the gym and Misty says her sisters don't know she's gone and should aviod all phones for the next month till they calm down. Ash says he's flatterd that Misty left her gym just to see him and Misty say's she'd do anything to see him. They smile and blush and they watch as the sun comes up and they can see part of orre show up...and we all know what happens after that ;)

well ther it is!! and nice start A-one!! :)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 9th, 2006, 10:44 PM
Here goes mine.

Ash and the gang get stuck in a mysterious forest part of Hoenn and they all get seperated. Who should turn up to Ash is Misty, and then everyone finds out that the forest shows you whatever you desire the most. For May, its Drew with a boxful of contest-ribbons. Ash and the gang then get into huge battles with a bunch of Ghost and Psychic Pokemon, then they manage to get out of the forest. Since Ash has just completed the Hoenn League and everything, he decides to leave for Misty immediately.
The most kickass line from the episode would be: "That illusion Misty made me feel so happy .. it was as if she was almost real." ~ Ash

Kyoko, that was great! =D They meet on a boat to Orre .. awesome. ^_^

A-one
March 10th, 2006, 07:42 AM
I'll start then.
Ash and the co[Ash+May+Brock+Max] are on their way to Nearburg town on entering there Ash spots a poster saying the Cerulean sisters are gonna perform there Ash excited takes leave of the gang so that he could meet Misty alone[ps:Brock,Max,May know nothing].But May as stubborn tags along Ash thinks of a way to get rid of her ,on reaching the Pokemoncenter Ash calls out his Bulbasaur[me] (May doesnt know) he asks Bulbasaur to use sleep powder and May falls asleep (good for her) he leaves May at the Pkmncenter and goes to the Auditorium

Man i gotta type the rest later so see ya

I'll continue
As Ash approaches the auditorium he sees Daisy ,he asks her if she knew where Misty was.
Daisy: Ash she is practising in the water tank.

Ash immediately runs inside as he peeks thru the door he sees Misty in the same mermaid costume she had worn in Cerulean city ,unlike the other time Ash is astonised to see how beautiful Misty has become and keeps on staring at her.*In the mean time Bulbasaur notices this and hatches a plan to bring them closer .
He says:*Bulba...bulbasauuuuur..
Misty finally finishes her practise and heads down she sees Ash and calls him in .Ash enters all red .
Misty asks Ash to sit down while she changes.
When Misty returns they begin to talk,on the other hand Bulbasaur still out of the Poke'ball goes under the table where they both are sitting and uses sleep powder .Ash falls on Misty;Bulbasaur chuckles and leaves the room.
When both of'em get up....
. *U know what happens so figure it out.

Cool Kyoko i like the environment to be alone on a ferry.
Max you got urs all figured out *and i really thank the Ghost pokemons for their awesome favour.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 10th, 2006, 07:49 AM
I'll continue
As Ash approaches the auditorium he sees Daisy ,he asks her if she knew where Misty was.
Daisy: Ash she is practising in the water tank.

Ash immediately runs inside as he peeks thru the door he sees Misty in the same mermaid costume she had worn in Cerulean city ,unlike the other time Ash is astonised to see how beautiful Misty has become and keeps on staring at her.*In the mean time Bulbasaur notices this and hatches a plan to bring them closer .
He says:*Bulba...bulbasauuuuur..
Misty finally finishes her practise and heads down she sees Ash and calls him in .Ash enters all red .
Misty asks Ash to sit down while she changes.
When Misty returns they begin to talk,on the other hand Bulbasaur still out of the Poke'ball goes under the table where they both are sitting and uses sleep powder .Ash falls on Misty;Bulbasaur chuckles and leaves the room.
When both of'em get up....
. *U know what happens so figure it out.

Cool Kyoko i like the environment to be alone on a ferry.
Max you got urs all figured out *and i really thank the Ghost pokemons for their awesome favour.
o_o; Dude .. how large is your episode? Eh, I think I meant a small synopsis, not an entire episode like .. story-like an' all..

A-one
March 10th, 2006, 07:51 AM
I didnt think it would be so big myself
And Max that Bulbasaur is me well a little bit

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 10th, 2006, 09:37 AM
*pokes you* Dude. Its just a nickname. Don't take it too seriously, or I'll capture you. *takes out MasterBall*

Kyoko
March 10th, 2006, 01:42 PM
lol, both of you that was good :D and that was a great line S E Max!!!! I also liked how your story ended A-One!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 10th, 2006, 09:12 PM
>: Wishy should come and read our episodes or something .. and write hers too.

A-one
March 11th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Yeah!u r right 3 aint that a fun

Max u got the first post of the new page cooool

And i sent the pokeball back to u usin vinewhip
be careful or else i might put u to sleep

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 11th, 2006, 08:15 AM
...And where the heck is Robert and his Ultimate Pokeshippy Attitude? >.< We're losing activity..

Yeah. I'd put something cute into it .. but I'm too lazy to right now. XD

Riiiiight. The Supreme Edgeboy is immune to all powder attacks. And the Masterball isn't avoidable. So right now, you are a Pokemon of mine. *puts you in signature*

Robert0427
March 11th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Hey everyone sorry i havent been on lately as i've been busy around my rental house furnishing it

If i was apart of the animation crew who does the pokemon episodes i'd have a whole new bunch of scripts given to each character and also make the show more better by giving it the title Pokemon All Grown Up :D

I know that the title may sound cheesy but hey if its something that will lure back pokemon fans from watching other shows then the title would work

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 01:50 AM
O_O A Rugrats thingie? NO! Pokemon is better than Rugrats ... and well, the idea of everyone adults isn't too vague either so I guess its possible.

Adult Satoshi and Kasumi married. *gets stabbed*

Robert0427
March 12th, 2006, 02:25 AM
Its a real good idea when you think about it Max and i'd very much love to see Ash & Misty married after all dont forget that episode during Johto where Misty did say that her & Ash would be married one day when they were older

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 07:01 AM
>: We all know, that was a very well done gag by the writers .. really.

Emma
March 12th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Wooo i'm gonna join this club :P
Ash and Misty are meant to be !

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Wooo i'm gonna join this club :P
OMGNEWMEMBER! :3 Welcome to the Pokeshipper's Club, Devastation. Enjoy yourself here and please join into our random fun discussions. ^_^

Kyoko
March 12th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Ya!! Hey Devastation :D and If they came out with Pokemon all grown up I'd watch it!!!! ;) I havent seen rugats in forever but i know i always prefered them younger though....but still it would be fun to see what everon elooked like and who they hooked up with, or HOPE they hooked up with *coughashandmisty* but hat is obvious on my part because were in their pairing club lol.

Emma
March 12th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Yey fun random :P
Anyway, i wonder if Ash and misty would get together xD

Kyoko
March 12th, 2006, 08:57 AM
probably not with 4kids dubbing everything :( but does anyone know about that actual Japan version, was there any shippping moments between Kasumi and Satoshi bcuz some1 said there wasn't !!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 09:08 AM
probably not with 4kids dubbing everything :( but does anyone know about that actual Japan version, was there any shippping moments between Kasumi and Satoshi bcuz some1 said there wasn't !!
There really isn't probably ANYTHING between ANYONE in the Japanese Pocket Monsters for all we know. >: Nobody tells the truth about the Japanese anime, they'll say whatever'll suit them best.

Emma
March 12th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Nobody ever tells us anything >:l

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Nobody ever tells us anything >:l
Well, we can all assume and guess things like they do to suit our own happines .. but that won't be too great.

Kuri-Chan ♪
March 12th, 2006, 10:59 AM
May I join?
They look sooo cute together. And I'm kinda glad ash killed her bike ;3
PC should make a skin of Ash+Misty. Really!

Emma
March 12th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Hellooo New member :P
Misty's bike got toasted :P

Robert0427
March 12th, 2006, 08:41 PM
As a 100% loyal long time pokeshipper i would like to personally welcome all of you new club members and hope you enjoy your stay here :)

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.
March 12th, 2006, 08:48 PM
id like to join and lol i have 2 pics i found of misty and ash kissing...

Dragontrapper
March 12th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Theirs a lot of good pics in here... can't someone just make a pokeshipping pic thread?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

.:Bloody--Emo--With--A--Rose:.
March 12th, 2006, 09:53 PM
i just found them on the web...but...here...http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/ef58988525.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/) (yeah i think taht ones gonna be in an episode...it looks pretty real......... http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/bb98d24dd6.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/) (my least fav not well done whoever the heck did it...) http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c6b554d74c.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/) (my favorite...)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 12th, 2006, 10:11 PM
=D NEW MEMBERS! Welcome, all of you! And as for Pokeshipping Picture threads, they'll be closed. You can just Google for them, or hang out here 'cause we're always posting pictures.

Robert0427
March 13th, 2006, 03:37 AM
I just wish that the pokemon animators would make the show more pokeshippy with hints every episode as well as a WWE Diva wrestling match Misty vs May every 2 episodes or more fighting over who gets Ash :P

Emma
March 13th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Yea, in the Episode Gotta catch ya later (when misty left the group) Ash is alone with her and he goes "Misty....." and misty Goes "yea..." and then ash goes "erm...... your bikes over there" Why don't they just say how they feel !!! xD

And may and Misty fighting in a Arena ? That would just be plain funny. xP

A-one
March 13th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Wellcome members guess my prayers have been answered good to have u all here

Kyoko
March 13th, 2006, 01:53 PM
because if they said how they felt they'd(writers) send the pokeshipping audience into an uproar of finally at long last hooking the two up then kicking her off the show, either that or they just wanted to dissapoint us!!! either would work really!

Ryu-Chan
March 13th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Can I plllleaazzz join?????????

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 14th, 2006, 04:56 AM
Yup! Welcome lugia master.

Kyoko .. eh .. the Pokeshippers would LOVE the writers for that.

A-one
March 14th, 2006, 07:11 AM
I would love that its the mission of us Poke'shippers and it would have been accomplished

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 14th, 2006, 08:40 AM
Exactly. The Pokeshippers of the world should unite, and then set the world ablaze ... JUST to have Ash and Misty kiss.

Wow, a lot depend on the two of them .. the fate of the world. O_O

Emma
March 14th, 2006, 09:21 AM
If they had got misty and Ash to Kiss, just for one episode, Lets just say....
I would be screaming, jumping and running around the house with joy :P

Kyoko
March 14th, 2006, 01:46 PM
lol, werlcome lugia_master!!! and anyway I WOULDN'T LOVE IT!!!! meaning, if they hooked up ash and misty then kicked her off and showed her for like 5 episodes and added in a new new girl i wouldn't be pleased unless they actually kept her on to see the two go out!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 15th, 2006, 02:04 AM
lol, werlcome lugia_master!!! and anyway I WOULDN'T LOVE IT!!!! meaning, if they hooked up ash and misty then kicked her off and showed her for like 5 episodes and added in a new new girl i wouldn't be pleased unless they actually kept her on to see the two go out!!
Actually, it would be better than what we're sufferring now - 'cause if that happened, we'd know that Ash is Misty's and no one else's.

Robert0427
March 15th, 2006, 03:12 AM
When you think about it Ash is Misty's already as she has made that clear many times in Kanto & Johto seasons and plus i see no harm in Misty & May having a friendly WWE style cat fight every now and then just to see who get Ash's attention :)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 15th, 2006, 03:16 AM
>_< I must say .. I still disapprove catfights in Japanese cartoons. Its just not right.

WWE ANIME DIVA RUMBLE!

Soul-Music
March 15th, 2006, 04:44 AM
I agree with you, Max. Catfights are too violent (for me). May and Misty should not fight at all, they rather should be talking about their girly topics and Misty must take the chance to open up about her feelings about Ash to May.

Am I making any point here? Oh dear! >_<;

A-one
March 15th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Catfights?
It would show her in bad light.
Open her feeling to May?
That would make to ways then
1.Either May would help Misty or
2.Catfight's

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 15th, 2006, 08:33 AM
Misty opening up to May .. well .. yeah, very well lead to fighting, or it may just become another peaceful ending with May opening up about Shuu, and then they help eachother out.

Kyoko
March 15th, 2006, 02:03 PM
i would like that and ok, i see what u mean!! it's better to know there witheacother (even if we can't see it) then not having them together at all..which is the case rightnow :P (make the smily face mad though bcuz im not happy about this lol)

A-one
March 16th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Misty must open up to Ash not May, Thats Poke'shippy

Emma
March 16th, 2006, 09:43 AM
I don't really think May is right for ash, They just don't seem right together :S

Lol, Misty and may in the boxing arena 'LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!'

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 16th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Eh, if May and Misty would get along .. it'd give a girlyish thing to the story, and then a little romance between Ash and Misty would really bring something back into the Pokemon story.

Kasumi
March 16th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Hey everyone! I haven't been here for a long time but now I'm finaly here! ^^' That was very good idea MWM!
Tonight I had just wanderful dream with Ash and Misty *^^*. I had many dream with them before, but propobly this was the best. Ash came back from his journey at home and there was Misty. There wasn't anyone else. Ash went near to misty and he was little toller than she. She said to him he had grew. He closed eyes and kissed misty in lips. She didn't move and she had her eyes open for all tha time. I think she was little surprised. Maybe it everything sounds differently, but it looked very sweetly, cute and beautiful. When I was looking at this scene of my dream I felt huge pleasyre. Ofcourse I wanted to dream this dream longer but unfortunately I musted wake up to school. It would be great to dream continuing of this scene next night but I'm sure I won'yt have so hapiness.
Anyway, we need new topic

http://kasumi1.w.interia.pl/runboysrun.jpg

It's cute especially Ash's eyes and hands XD[IMG]

Aegis
March 16th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Can I join? I like pokeshipping because it is really cute and Ash and Misty make a really good couple together ^^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 17th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Wow, animated dream .. I want to have those. =D That picture by the way, I've got the manga. That bit is EXTREMELY Pokeshippy, I'll scan it out for all of you someday.

And I think you're already joined DreamBandit, but welcome anyway.

Kasumi
March 17th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Welcome DreamBandit298 ^^

Kyoko
March 17th, 2006, 03:27 PM
ya it would be nice for May and Misty to be frinds and have pokeshipping that way no ones left out ^^ and dude I'd so want an anime style dream it would be awesome!!!!

welcome DB298!! :)

Emma
March 17th, 2006, 03:45 PM
Hi Dream bandit !

Plan of a happy ending :P

- Misty re-joins the group
- Misty and may become close friends
- Misty or Ash tell their feelings to each other
And they all live happily ever after ^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 17th, 2006, 09:12 PM
Yeah, basically that's not a bad idea ...
I just want Pokemon to end right now. They can have a new season with only Ash and Misty in it.

A-one
March 18th, 2006, 07:38 AM
If it ends guess u r saying Hoeun shuld end so Ash goes back 2 Cerulean city

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 18th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Exactly. Pokemon Advance Romance. That's what we'll call the Ash and Misty season. XD

A-one
March 18th, 2006, 07:57 AM
Or the Misty journies
Example Misty was kidnapped by Giovanni & Ash had to rescue her

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 18th, 2006, 08:19 AM
EW NO! O O;; Who knows WHAT Giovanni would do upon getting such a cute girl like Misty alone .. *is stabbed*

Kasumi
March 18th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Yeah I always wanted season only with Ash and misty in it. Idea with Giovanni is very wrong cause Misty wouldn't be with Ash, they would be apart! Maybe Misty would hve special contests with water and others pokemons similar as May and she would get her badges and ASh would get his badges and for all episodes we would watch their romance ^.^ It would be super cute :)

Kyoko
March 18th, 2006, 02:48 PM
I like the idea of them being re-united then TR kidnapping her just to piss of Ash, he comes to her rescue, they double battle very well 2gether and then defeat TR, get all impressed with eachother then hook up and live happily ever after ^^ (i don't like the idea of Giovanni kidnapping Misty either) and then this idea would lead to Kasumi's cuz that would b cute :)

A-one
March 19th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Well they could just kidnap both Ash and Misty then they cud escape 2gether

Latiasluva
March 19th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Hey!!!!!Hey!!!!!!!!Hey!!!!!!!!!!!Can I join Too!!!!???

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 19th, 2006, 09:37 AM
< < Shut up with the Giovanni thing. Sorry, but I REALLY don't like this idea for some reason.

And, I guess we can let you join Latiasluva.

mistywishmaker
March 19th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Oooh, let's bring up a new something ^___^

For the tenth Pokemon anniversary special, a dub-only special is going to air! And it's just Ash, Misty, and Professor Oak (and some "mirage Pokemon"! What do you think will happen?

Err... since it's dub-only, it'll probably have one or two cute Pokeshippy scenes thrown here and there :) But other than that, it'll be like a normal "save the world" thing probably. It'd be really cute, I think =3

Aegis
March 19th, 2006, 04:25 PM
I think it will be uber cute if its just Ash and Misty. When does the special come on?

mistywishmaker
March 19th, 2006, 05:03 PM
^April 29 on KidsWB, I think XD

Robert0427
March 19th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Hey everyone sorry if i havent been on the site lately as i've just moved into my own rental house and havent got my ADSL hooked yet due to my ISP Provider being so slack :(

However if im able to get online after my backup dialup modem is activated i'll be posting very quickly as im using my dad's computer at the moment and hes not impressed about me using it

I might be DSL surfing with in anywhere between the next few days or so to at least 1-2 weeks until then if my ISP provider gets off their backside and activates my dialup service ill be online much quicker

hope to be back very quickly tty soon ;)

Aegis
March 19th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Oh, April huh? (DARN)

Um,...sok Robert? Even though I don't know you...lol

mistywishmaker
March 19th, 2006, 09:30 PM
Be back soon, Robert0427! :)

So... can't wait for the special! Ash and Misty! =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 19th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Bye Robert! =D Come back soon!
Ooooh.. the special.. I'm really speculating a lot of things. Does anyone know what it is going to be about?

Soul-Music
March 20th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Oooh, let's bring up a new something ^___^

For the tenth Pokemon anniversary special, a dub-only special is going to air! And it's just Ash, Misty, and Professor Oak (and some "mirage Pokemon"! What do you think will happen?

Err... since it's dub-only, it'll probably have one or two cute Pokeshippy scenes thrown here and there :) But other than that, it'll be like a normal "save the world" thing probably. It'd be really cute, I think =3

I hope they release a torrent for that, i'm looking forward on watching this epi.

And be back soon, Robert. XD!

Anyway, kidnapping Misty by TR is a good idea, i hope you consider fight scene and I mean human fight scene. XD!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 20th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Nuh uh .. or fine then. Yeah. If there'll be a few human battles, lets have an Ash VS Giovanni battle where they do a few slow motion evil punches and kicks, with Pikachu stuck on Ash's arm like ..

Ash: *raises arm with Pikachu clinging on it* PIKACHU! THUNDER STRIKE! *Pikachu uses Thunder* *Ash points arm at Giovanni* *Pikachu shoots Thunder at Giovanni in a cool way*

Like that. Way better than regular human/Pokemon battles.

Aegis
March 20th, 2006, 01:26 PM
XP, that would be cool. I also can't wait for the special. It would be cool if they kissed, but how likely is that?

Kyoko
March 20th, 2006, 02:41 PM
There's a special with just the two of them?? OMG!! (goes balastic!!!!!!) :D :D :D :D anyway I agree it won't be to much shippiness thanx to dubiation but at least the two will be together again!!!^^ (I bet there will be battaling involved...i know i'm very descriptive) also Mistywishmaker posted again after a while^^

Robert0427
March 20th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Hey everyone im back online finally despite nearly throwing the new dialup modem out in the bin because it didnt want to work but i showed it whos boss now my nightmare of having no internet is finally over :cool:

Whats this about a Ash & Misty special coming on tv soon i hope its one where they both kiss or confess that they love each other come on someone shed some light on this :\ :surprised:

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 20th, 2006, 10:06 PM
=D Welcome back Robert! Hehe, evil modems.

There's supposed to be a special episode with Ash and Misty that's soon going to air. But like, nobody knows what's it going to be about ..

Robert0427
March 21st, 2006, 02:29 AM
I agree Max but my parents thought i had a dialup modem in my computer already even though i'd told them several 100 times that there wasnt one in there and only they had to find out for themselves :P

Im very lucky that my dad took a special trip to town and got me a new modem but its only for a few days or weeks until my DSL is up and running

If anyone hears more about this upcoming pokeshipping episode let me know so i can plan to tape it when it comes on Austar :D

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 21st, 2006, 07:40 AM
Austar? That your cable line? Well, maybe it'll be on the KidsWB channel. I dunno, I don't live in the states. >:

A-one
March 21st, 2006, 08:32 AM
I dont i will be able to see any of that plz tell me wot happens in that

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 21st, 2006, 08:59 AM
I dont i will be able to see any of that plz tell me wot happens in that
We'll ALL know what happens very soon. I hope its good ..

mistywishmaker
March 21st, 2006, 07:05 PM
Well, it's about this Mirage Pokemon, so it'll probably be very... 'save-the-world' ish XD
@KyokoButterfly15: Heehee, I was really busy, so I didn't post for a while XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 21st, 2006, 11:09 PM
Meh, any more details on it? Like .. someone said it was English only or something. > >

A-one
March 22nd, 2006, 07:10 AM
Mirage pokemon is it Lucario may be

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 22nd, 2006, 08:46 AM
Nah, can't be Rukario, 'cause Rukario's featured in a movie. Its probably Wynaut. Or .. something completely new?

Psycho
March 22nd, 2006, 10:23 AM
*looks around*

Well, I have conclusively adjudicated my membership and association to this club thanks a my friend Max. :)

Salutations everyone, I have been a Pokeshipper since Ash and Misty first cross paths. To deny the de facto that there is certainly a relationship of some sort in existence is indeed incongruous. I am not avaricious or as committed as some of you appear to be, but I am a Pokeshipper, nonetheless. :P

Here's an amiable picture (http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/psychoticgeniuskaren/clap14.gif)
Ah, and here we have another (http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/psychoticgeniuskaren/l-satokasu.jpg)
You can't help, but love this one (http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/psychoticgeniuskaren/satokasumusi.gif)

As for the topic: no comment, I haven't much to surmise. >_>

Psycho

mistywishmaker
March 22nd, 2006, 09:32 PM
^Hey, welcome Psycho! Awesome Teppo-san fanarts there =3 Very cute!

@Super Max: It is indeed a dub-only thing =3 Completely created by 4Kids, and Japan knows nothing of it whatsoever.

A-one
March 23rd, 2006, 07:30 AM
Welcome Psycho
So japan isnt in it well that figures

Kyoko
March 24th, 2006, 07:27 AM
welcome psycho^^

It is indeed a dub-only thing =3 Completely created by 4Kids, and Japan knows nothing of it whatsoever.

well that is either a good thing or a bad thing bcuz 4kids have put shippy things b4 and bad bcuz they might not put to much shippyness >< even if it is just blushing I will be happy^^

A-one
March 24th, 2006, 07:31 AM
4KIDS they shouldnt think like kids anymore more of Poke'shippy acts must be there

Kyoko
March 24th, 2006, 07:34 AM
I know because if they have forgotten a lot of their die hard fans were pokeshippers (not saying all r) but stil now they're older and jjust hearing them say "Will i ever see you again like you promised b4" and "yes i promise, you will" isn't gonna cut it (though it is very sweet^^) is it so hard to add in one kiss 4 us pokeshippers????? :(

A-one
March 24th, 2006, 07:40 AM
But that 4KIDS logo doesnt help us everyone thinks Pokemon is for kids only

Kyoko
March 24th, 2006, 07:47 AM
O.O your right *cries* i gues we'll have to wait and see (and hope) that there is some sort of shippiness which you think there would be since they went out of there way to put on an episode with those two in it^^

A-one
March 24th, 2006, 08:00 AM
Yeah!But i cant it doesnt air here if you have a glance at it post it in this club

Kyoko
March 24th, 2006, 08:46 AM
of course i will post it (as i'm prety sure evryone else who watches it will) and it sux you can't see it!!!! here's a topic (not sure if it has already been used or not, if it has I'll just answer it then^^)

where you a pokeshiper rite away or did it take some time to like the idea of pokeshipping?

well i didn't know Misty was going to be on the show 4 a while wen i first saw her but then wen i realized she was staying I loved the idea of those 2 together^^ (i loved when they fought as an expression of love and how everyone knew it too!! ;) )

mistywishmaker
March 24th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Were you a Pokeshipper right away or did it take a while for you to like the couple?

From when Misty 'caught' Ash with her lure and pulled him out of the water, I was like, "Hey, she's kinda cool!" and after watching about ten episodes, I loved Ash and Misty together, because they were so cute! =3 But I wasn't an obsessed fanatic like I am now XD Only in the Johto season did I become obsessed. Then suddenly, Misty leaves one day, and I was devastated ;___;

Oh yes! For some serious info: Please Read:

Apparently, the "Pokemon Mirage Special" that has Ash, Misty, and Prof. Oak is a test thing for the new dubbing group. That means that 4Kids will NO LONGER dub Pokemon, and they will REPLACE ALL the VOICE ACTORS for all the characters! So that means that if they ever air a new Misty episode in the future, she will have a different voice actor, and thus a new voice! Support the old Pokemon voice cast!

Please help by sending the Pokemon company an email, asking for the saving of the old voice cast! [email protected]

Or preferably, mail them at:
Corporate Offices
Pokémon USA
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 24th, 2006, 11:59 PM
ZOMG! FOUR KIDS IS FINALLY DOING SOMETHING HORRIBLY HORRIBLY AWESOME! =D I am so .. looking forward to this .. *speculates*

Were you a Pokeshipper right away or did it take a while for you to like the couple?

Um, it took a while. :3 I saw the first thing to be a bit "EWW! THEY'LL KISS AND STUFF" and was immature and 9yearoldish. XD But then I began to like coupling them 'cause it was sweet an' stuff.

Not a very guyish thing, calling couplings sweet, ne?

Soul-Music
March 25th, 2006, 04:02 AM

I was a Pokeshipper right a way when it gave their Pokeshipping first hint. And began to love it more as it shows more hints. I was like "I think they like each other."

A-one
March 25th, 2006, 07:01 AM
Where u a Poke'shipper right away or did it take a while for you to like the couple?

Yeah! It took a wile i realised it when well i drew my first pic of Misty & it had Ash in it (That was way b4 i joined this club)though

Kasumi
March 25th, 2006, 12:36 PM

This is a good question. I remember I lalways loved Ash and misty together. I remember pokeshipping always is this what I loved in Pokemon the most.
I want to put my pokeshipping fanarts (which I've drown lately) here but my scaner doesn't want to scan. Firstly I must to have special program.

Kyoko
March 25th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Yeah me too, I liked pokemon but half the time i watched it just to se if Ash and Misty ever admitted they liked eachother or hooked up, ect...it was dissapointing when she left but I definatley loved it in the show^^

Robert0427
March 25th, 2006, 01:45 PM

After seeing pokemon for the first time on Austar via Cartoon Network i became an instant pokeshipper right away cause Ash & Misty were meant for each other

As the seasons drew on prior to Misty's sad exit from the show there were alot of hints about this couple

Kyoko
March 25th, 2006, 02:17 PM
I know:) and I loved the jirachi movie (and yes i am aware it was a dubbed scene) where Ash said he missed Misty everyday..it was so cute^^ also I liked how it was reflex 4 him to jump on the blimp rope in th mirage episoeds too :D

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 26th, 2006, 12:18 AM
I know:) and I loved the jirachi movie (and yes i am aware it was a dubbed scene) where Ash said he missed Misty everyday..it was so cute^^ also I liked how it was reflex 4 him to jump on the blimp rope in th mirage episoeds too :D
Maybe its from that scene that the Special 4kids episode come along .. so cool ..

WHEN IS THIS EPISODE GOING TO BE ON, ANYWAY? D:

A-one
March 26th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Dont ask me pal i havnt got the slightest of ideas

Psycho
March 26th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Why thank you all for the hearty welcome. ^_^

Were you a pokeshipper right away or did it take some time to like the idea of pokeshipping?
I already had anticipated that there was going to be some sort of a amatory relationship between Ash and Misty; they both are your generic archtypes, so predicting some form of puppy love wasn't too operose. I automatically took a liking to the idea of the two being a couple, I found their crush to be quite ambrosial. Though, at the time, I hadn't the slightest clue as to the existence of Pokeshipping (or shipping in general).

By the way, the episode to which you all refer will air on April 29.

Psycho

mistywishmaker
March 26th, 2006, 01:47 PM
^I really want to see it, but they're going to test NEW voice actors in this special! ;___; The special with Ash/Misty/Prof. Oak is basically a test episode for the new voice actors, and if they recieve popular response from the fans, then they're going to permanetly replace the old voice actors.

Robert0427
March 26th, 2006, 02:05 PM
I hope this episode is one that all of us pokeshipping fans have been waiting to see for years and who knows the new Ash & Misty voices maybe their teenage voices even though its only a test

Psycho
March 26th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Affirmative, it'll be good to see Misty once again.
^I really want to see it, but they're going to test NEW voice actors in this special! ;___; The special with Ash/Misty/Prof. Oak is basically a test episode for the new voice actors, and if they recieve popular response from the fans, then they're going to permanetly replace the old voice actors.
Well, fair is fair. If the fans react positively then we shall acquire a new cast of voice actors/actresses; if the fans react negatively, then we shall maintain our current voice actors/actresses. At least they are giving the fans a say in the matter. However, I do not mind the voice acting being raplaced in particular. I'd prefer to hear Ash with a more mature male voice, or at least done by someone with more virtuoso and experience than Veronica Taylor. Since Kanto, Ash's voice has just annoyed me, and I'm ready for a change - same with Misty.

Psycho

Kyoko
March 26th, 2006, 04:19 PM
I don't know, if they're testing the voice actors shouldn't May be in it too and Jessie and James (baisically the same people do them) and why would they test the voice on Misty, she's not coming back anytime soon.....and it will be weird not having Ash's voice with Ash and same goes 4 Misty, it won't be the same :( but at least they'll be together^^ (personally i like Veronica Taylor as Ash and Rachel Lillis as Misty)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 27th, 2006, 08:31 AM
I'd love a change in EVERYONE'S voices. I won't say that I'm not going to be sad to see the old crew go, but its time for a change. Maybe the new group'll even be able to put the spice into Pokemon back in, the spice that it has lost since sometime after season 1.

mistywishmaker
March 27th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Well, fair is fair. If the fans react positively then we shall acquire a new cast of voice actors/actresses; if the fans react negatively, then we shall maintain our current voice actors/actresses. At least they are giving the fans a say in the matter. However, I do not mind the voice acting being raplaced in particular. I'd prefer to hear Ash with a more mature male voice, or at least done by someone with more virtuoso and experience than Veronica Taylor. Since Kanto, Ash's voice has just annoyed me, and I'm ready for a change - same with Misty.

Psycho

Thanks for that long reply =3

But the point is that they're actually going to get NEW people to IMITATE the old people... That means that we'll have some new voice actor trying to croak out Ash's voice just as Veronica Taylor did, and we'll have some woman give Misty or May some high-pitched valley girl's voice. I just feel like the voice actors have developed into the characters themselves, ya know, but let's not make this into a debate ^__^

Back to Ash and Misty!

If you could give Ash and Misty one thing, what would it be?

A bicycle built for twoo~~

Kyoko
March 27th, 2006, 12:51 PM

hmmm......probably give them TWO trip around the world passes^^ that way it would be for them only ;)

A bicycle built for twoo
totally cute^^ but Ash would probably destroy it lol

Psycho
March 27th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Courage to admit their feelings for one another to eachother. >_>

But the point is that they're actually going to get NEW people to IMITATE the old people... That means that we'll have some new voice actor trying to croak out Ash's voice just as Veronica Taylor did, and we'll have some woman give Misty or May some high-pitched valley girl's voice. I just feel like the voice actors have developed into the characters themselves, ya know, but let's not make this into a debate ^__^
I see the fan's point, and all I can say is "Oh well". I completely despise the current voice actors and dubbing (which is atrocious) either way. I'm not attached, despite their many years of doing the show. I surmise that I'm one of the few who are glad to see them take their leave. :P

Psycho

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 27th, 2006, 10:14 PM
I'd give my undying love to Misty, and I'd give Ash a kick. Or I'd just give the two of them my autograph. Then again, a super-durable bike made for two sounds perfect. ^ ~

Kasumi
March 28th, 2006, 04:43 AM
I don't understand why they want to change their voices, it hasn't any sense. Do you know why? :/

A-one
March 28th, 2006, 06:46 AM
What would i give'em???
A bicycle for two sounds cool
but i prefer giving'em sometime together

Kyoko
March 28th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Then again, a super-durable bike made for two sounds perfect. ^ ~

yes, that way Ash can't destroy it, good thinkking ;)

I don't understand why they want to change their voices, it hasn't any sense. Do you know why? :/

Well i heard It's because 4kids isn't going to dub pokemon anymore :( so they need a new company and new voice actors (i think :P )

A-one
March 28th, 2006, 07:22 AM
May be we might get a job there *just kidding

Soul-Music
March 28th, 2006, 04:45 PM

I'd give them plushies of themselves with a heart in between. XD!

mistywishmaker
March 28th, 2006, 06:10 PM
^Aww, cute gift ideas, everyone! =3 =3

@Kasumi: I think it's because like KButterfly15-san said, the series is switching dubbers in the U.S. So, 4Kids will no longer work on Pokemon, and it will be Pokemon USA or something like that XD Still, the idea of finding new voice actors who TRY to sound the old ones sounds like a bad idea to me =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 28th, 2006, 11:20 PM
Um, they're just switching 'cause the 8-year-long contract between Pokemon USA and 4Kids died. >:

Y'know what guys? If you make the 4kids dub gang stay, the we won't get a special episode with the new cast - the special Ash ~ Misty episode.

Robert0427
March 29th, 2006, 02:37 AM
While i have to admit that it will be sad to see no more dubbed episodes of Pokemon but on the other hand this could mean that there will be more episodes where pokeshipping hints will be easier to pick up rather than when the episodes were dubbed and you had to pick out the hints very quickly

I just hope that Ash & Misty's vocies stay the same :nervous:

Kyoko
March 29th, 2006, 02:52 PM
It will be sad to not have them bcuz i love the voice actors and it wouldn't be the same but I do want to see the special even if it is with new people (it's still Ash and Misty) :( :)

mistywishmaker
March 29th, 2006, 09:03 PM
^Well, even IF they don't replace the new actors, they're going to STILL air the Pokemon special, guys =3 They've already created it, and its air date is already set.

A-one
March 30th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Theres no point arguing there
Well the old voice actors shuld stay but since this is a special the newbies wont work for long

Kyoko
March 30th, 2006, 11:09 AM
ooh good point and they were airing it either way :( well now I'm bummed out even more!!!! Also here's a new topic:

if Ash and Misty were ever to get married where would they hold the wedding?

I say somewhere in between Pallett and Cerulean...or they would get married near an ocean (misty's favor ;) ) and then pikachu would be the ring barror(or however you spell it) Also if they bought back togetic, it would fly and carry Misty's train for the dress^^

A-one
March 31st, 2006, 07:39 AM
A really good idea Kyokobutterfly but i would select Viridian city 'cos thats where it had all started

Kyoko
March 31st, 2006, 08:49 AM
Thanks^^ and I was going to say Viridian (in betwwen Pallet and Cerulean lol)!!!!! To continue yours they should get married by that lake place where Misty first fished him out^^ that would be cute!!

mistywishmaker
March 31st, 2006, 07:34 PM
^I agree, KButterfly15! =3 That would be soooo cute! =3 =3

I'm posting during the blackout time of PC =P Some April Fool's Joke or something XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
April 1st, 2006, 02:50 AM
Wow Wishy .. XD It took me longer to remember what day today was, so I thought PC was really in trouble or something.

Ooh, lets have their wedding in Cerulean!

Soul-Music
April 1st, 2006, 02:58 AM
^I agree to that, Cerulean will probably be the best (for me) place for a wedding. And beside I'm sure that Misty's sister will have a good time preparing for their wedding and all.

AAMLrox
April 1st, 2006, 03:50 AM
Can i join??? ^_^ I've always loved pokeshipping! ^_~

Kyoko
April 1st, 2006, 08:49 AM
welcome^^ and ya most the people here love pokeshippping too lol!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
April 1st, 2006, 09:49 AM
I asked in the Misty Fanclub for someone to come say this for ya'll but ..

Everyone, I'm leaving PC. Robert, Kyoko, thanks for being the cool club members that you are. ^^ I hope ya'll don't forget me. Bye! |Waves|

Kyoko
April 1st, 2006, 10:16 AM
What??!!! Your leaving???? :( bye :(

I agree to that, Cerulean will probably be the best (for me) place for a wedding. And beside I'm sure that Misty's sister will have a good time preparing for their wedding and all.

they'd have a blast doing that ;) they'd be the obseesive bridesmaids lol

Kasumi
April 1st, 2006, 01:24 PM
No, they should get married on the beach! Near Cerulean city and pallet town but I don't know if there is sea or ocean. (Interesting offtopic sentence: in polish ocean means also ocean)
I asked in the Misty Fanclub for someone to come say this for ya'll but ..

Everyone, I'm leaving PC. Robert, Kyoko, thanks for being the cool club members that you are. ^^ I hope ya'll don't forget me. Bye! |Waves|
I know it's jocke. Today is !st April ;0 So don't worry KyokoButterfly15! ;)

Robert0427
April 1st, 2006, 04:05 PM
Hiya everyone i can hardly wait till this undubbed special pokemon episode involving just Ash & Misty comes to air on Cartoon Network Australia although it maybe a while before this happens

Does anyone know what the air date is for this episode and if so when it will be on Cartoon Network Australia

Hantsuki
April 1st, 2006, 07:44 PM
Robert0427: I'm not sure, I live in the US ^^;

Nuuu...Supreme Edgeboy Max left? Now we lost a Pokeshipper and a fellow Misty fan ;______; It looks like it wasn't an April Fool's Joke after all T___T

http://www.lizzynet.de/home/JennMcFee/_hpgen_img13_2.jpg

A-one
April 2nd, 2006, 12:50 AM
Bye Max !

A cerulean city beach would be real fun thats a really cool place.
Now lets have a say on a honey-moon site

Kyoko
April 2nd, 2006, 07:59 AM
oooh ok, definatley somewhere in the orange Islands (but not the place with Rudy XD that might cause some problems lol) Shugotenshi no Bakura I LOVE THE PIC!!! It's so cute^^

Kasumi
April 2nd, 2006, 08:52 AM
It wasn't just a jocke? O.o
Honey month... maybe in Japan?

DarkGreg
April 2nd, 2006, 09:00 AM
Can I join I think Ash and Misty are cute together but Misty is the most loveable.

Kyoko
April 2nd, 2006, 09:02 AM
sure you can join^^ welcome to the club!!

It wasn't just a jocke? O.o
Honey month... maybe in Japan?

guess not :( anyway Japan would be cool^^ they'd have fun there!!

DarkGreg
April 2nd, 2006, 09:06 AM
Woo I get to join! This is cool.

Kyoko
April 2nd, 2006, 09:20 AM
Woo I get to join! This is cool.
yep^^ so when did you become a pokeshipper (right away..or did it take a while to like this ship for you??? (plus I liek your avitar^^)

Hantsuki
April 2nd, 2006, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the club, Croc055 ^____^

Soul-Music
April 2nd, 2006, 01:47 PM
oooh ok, definatley somewhere in the orange Islands (but not the place with Rudy XD that might cause some problems lol) Shugotenshi no Bakura I LOVE THE PIC!!! It's so cute^^

I don't Rudy can still cause any problems, now that Ash and Misty are married he can't even do anything sinister to Ash. But I would suggest their honeymoon should take place in Korea (bleh! I'm not good at this) then do something sweet like carrying Misty on Ash's back... XD!

And yes! Me likes teh piccie above too.

P.S: So sad Max had to leave... bye Max!

Kasumi
April 2nd, 2006, 02:26 PM
Welcome new member ^__^ I wander too if you are a pokeshipper since the beginning you watched Pokemon?

Robert0427
April 2nd, 2006, 03:30 PM
Whos gonna take over this thread now that Max has left :'( .... i think we better hold nominations for a new head honcho for this thread so no advanceshippers walk in and try to take over :nervous:

Soul-Music
April 2nd, 2006, 03:43 PM
I don't think advanceshippers will last long in this thread and would even bother taking over, especially if the presence of us Pokeshippers around. It's a "enter at their own risk" matter. XD!

And Croc055, sorry for the late welcome. so welcome to the club. ;)

Misty Lover17
April 2nd, 2006, 05:07 PM
Hi everyone! I would like to join this club. Pokeshipping kicks a lot of butt.

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/love/satokasu04.jpg
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/love/4.htm
^_^

mistywishmaker
April 2nd, 2006, 07:01 PM
^Eep! ML17 has joined our lovely Pokeshipping club! Welcome!! =3 =3

Super cute picture XD

;___; Our Super Max really left?? ;_____; He contributed so much to this club! I hope he comes back someday...

Misty Lover17
April 2nd, 2006, 07:16 PM
Hi mistywishmaker! I'm glad I finally joined this club. I recently found lots of really cute Ash and Misty pics recently.

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/love/satokasu02.jpg
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/love/2.htm

^_^

Soul-Music
April 3rd, 2006, 01:35 AM
Lovely piccies I checked that webby and it's full of Pokeshipping... XD! welcome to the clubbeh!

AAMLrox
April 3rd, 2006, 05:11 AM
I love the pics! ^_^ The sites cool!

A-one
April 3rd, 2006, 06:49 AM
Yeah! Welcome all of ya.
i would say Seafoam islands is a cool place for a Honey moon i never went there but i heard its great

Kasumi
April 3rd, 2006, 08:14 AM
Welcome new member! ^^ I love Leafy's fanarts. I wonder how does she drow these beautiful deep eyes?

DarkGreg
April 3rd, 2006, 10:44 AM
http://i2.tinypic.com/sxgm82.png Here's a banner made by me anyone can use it but they have to give credit.

Kyoko
April 3rd, 2006, 12:33 PM
Yes welcoem new members^^ and the seafoam ilands wuld be a cool idea!!!

Misty Lover17
April 3rd, 2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks, I'm happy to be a part of this club

I got more cute pics from Leafy

http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/love/satokasu03.jpg
http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~leafy/love/3.htm
^_^

Kyoko
April 4th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Thanks, I'm happy to be a part of this club

happy to have you part of this club too^^ anyway another cool Honeymoon idea would be Hawaii (a place thats tropical sounds good to me^^)

mistywishmaker
April 4th, 2006, 09:08 PM
^Heehee... on a tropical island, Misty would wear a super cute swimsuit, and Ash would have a nosebleed ;)

Cute piccie, ML17! =3 Heehee... Misty looks adorable holding Pika-chan =3

Soul-Music
April 5th, 2006, 04:30 AM
OMG! That just stirred my thoughts, I wonder...

*Imagines something naughty*

*Notices that I'm being stared at*

No! That's not what i mean...

A-one
April 5th, 2006, 07:17 AM
I was thinking well doing almost an exact drawing but no swimsuit i'll post that Poke'shippy art very soon somewhat like a Honeymoon

Kyoko
April 5th, 2006, 01:30 PM
lol, well ladies and gentleman it's time for a new topic^^

If Ash and Misty had a kid (boy or girl does not matter!) do you think the kid will be a gym leader (like his/her mommy) or a leauge champion(saying that his/her dad becomes one XD )

well I say the kid is a boy and i name him Bryan (I love that name^^) I think he'd get the gym leader genes and become a really good leader (he'd be the Viridian City 8th gym leader!!!!!

Soul-Music
April 5th, 2006, 04:36 PM
I think it's a boy too! But i think I'll go for the gym leading role.

^Edit: OMG! We have the same thought.

Kyoko
April 5th, 2006, 04:39 PM
lol, well it just seems like that's what their kid would be like right??!!

Robert0427
April 6th, 2006, 04:03 AM
I would have to say that Ash and Misty will probably end up having 2 kids so one could follow in Ash's footsteps and become a pokemon master & the other follow in Misty's footsteps and become a really strong gym leader

Kasumi
April 6th, 2006, 09:22 AM
I think they both should travel and fight the same as Ash. Girl's name could be Natsumi and boy's name could be Hisoka. Japanese names rulez!

Kyoko
April 6th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Yes they do ;) and I like the idea of a boy and a girl both folllowing the footsteps of them......I still like Brya for a boy and still as the Viridian gym leader and the daughter....Carly(I like this name too!!) will be champion (they need a girl one!!^^)

Soul-Music
April 6th, 2006, 03:51 PM
well, I haven't thought of a name for Ash and Misty's kids.

Share ko lang:

I just finished a Pokeshippy fanart last night, Ash playing the piano and Misty singing.

As much as I want to show it to you I won't be able to... my scanner's broken. T0T!

A-one
April 7th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Show it soon alright i just scanned mine will post after re adjustment.

Probably a boy will be great he will follow his dad's footsteps.
Name.....Japanese-Ishizaki
English-Ace

Kasumi
April 7th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Ace-Ash Funny. Topic topic topic hmmm. How many times Misty where jaelous of Ash and when/ I remeber these moments: ofcourse when Melody kissed Ash, when Latias kissed him(maybe she looked surprised but she musted to be jaelous too), when they met that brown hair girl (I didn't watch that episode so i don't know if she liked ash a lot. Did she liked him?). Do you remember any other moments? Maybe she is jaelous all the time when he is traveling with may? But I think she isn't jaelous about her cause she thinks May is only fhis friend and she has Drew. But Misty doesn't know drew, does she?

A-one
April 8th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Uhnn!No girl approched Ash in Kanto & Johto except Misty so there u have it.
"the above statement say's something"

Emma
April 8th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Wow, i aint posted here for a long time xD Howdy anyway.
I would like Ash and Misty to have a Boy and name it Nick (I've got a thing about that name ;o)

Kyoko
April 8th, 2006, 06:40 AM
Uhnn!No girl approched Ash in Kanto & Johto except Misty so there u have it

what about Macey??? She was all over Ash after he saved her at the Johto leauge and she told Ash he was takin her on a date and Misty got MAD^^ it was sssooooo cute!!!!!

by the way i like the names Nick and Ace for the son ......but of course I still love Bryan too ^^

Kasumi
April 8th, 2006, 01:39 PM
what about Macey??? She was all over Ash after he saved her at the Johto leauge and she told Ash he was takin her on a date and Misty got MAD^^ it was sssooooo cute!!!!!
What?! There wa something like that?! I didn't know! OMG i must watch this! I didn't watch all Johto serie. I can't wait when I'll see it. It's next pokeshipping hint :) Do you have any screens of that ep or do you know its title?

Kyoko
April 8th, 2006, 01:57 PM
What?! There wa something like that?! I didn't know! OMG i must watch this! I didn't watch all Johto serie. I can't wait when I'll see it. It's next pokeshipping hint Do you have any screens of that ep or do you know its title

I don't have any pic sorry :( but I beileve the title was love, pokemon style ;) and yes there was a pokeshipping hint in it :D

Katsu Koneko
April 8th, 2006, 03:03 PM
May I join this club? I love Pokeshipping. ^^

A-one
April 9th, 2006, 12:05 AM
You are welcome Katsu Koneko.
Macey never heard of it i havnt watched Johto fully it aint showed up yet.
A pic hope u all love it...home made style
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/am.jpg

Katsu Koneko
April 9th, 2006, 01:00 AM
Yay! ^__^

I made a fanfiction for the two:

Mocha Capuccino (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2845016/1/)

Also I have AMV's:

Embracing Wings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Mtx9u5OHM)
Song: "Tsubasa" by FictionJunction Kaori from Tsubasa Chronicles(Anime)
Ending song: "Spurt" by Rica Matsumoto from Pokemon(Anime)

Akward Love (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqAa-s0XoCM)
Song: "Katakoto no Koi" by Sugita Tomokazu & Tanaka Rie from Chobits(Anime)
Ending credits song: "Eyes" by Yuichi Ikusawa from Yuugiou: Duel Monsters(Anime)

Eternal Snow - Diamond Dust mix - Demo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plt4-XCTFpY)
Song: "Eternal Snow" by KANA from Full Moon Wo Sagas h i te(Anime)
Ending credits song: “Under the Mistletoe” by Veronica Taylor(Ash) and Rachael Lillis(Misty)

Kyoko
April 9th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Oh hey I read Mocha Cappichino over at sppf and it was great^^ and welcome to the club too :)

sorry A-one but I can't see pics but I'm sure it's great ;)

Kasumi
April 9th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Welcome new member :)
This pic is great E-one ^^
I watched 'Gotta catch ya latter' and I had eyes in tears. It was so sad when Misty was singing and she was remembering her moments with Ash. And that was very sweet and pokeshipping when Ash was saying 'Misty' so often. Misty said in one moment: 'Now I know how Ash is filling about me.' It was great. Does it mean: 'I supposed he loved me and now I'm sure it's true'?

Katsu Koneko
April 9th, 2006, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome. ^^

Ooh I love Gotta Catch You Later, I use that ep a lot in my Pokeshipping AMVs.

I'm glad you like my fanfic KyokoButterfly-san.

Kyoko
April 9th, 2006, 03:03 PM
I watched 'Gotta catch ya latter' and I had eyes in tears. It was so sad when Misty was singing and she was remembering her moments with Ash. And that was very sweet and pokeshipping when Ash was saying 'Misty' so often. Misty said in one moment: 'Now I know how Ash is filling about me.' It was great. Does it mean: 'I supposed he loved me and now I'm sure it's true'?

I don't know they didn't make it clear enough but hey I'll agree with you because i like that interrpritation ;) and I know GCYL was so sweet and I was so sad, I had no idea Misty was leaving :(

I'm glad you like my fanfic KyokoButterfly-san.

me too^^ It was adorable!!!!

Kasumi
April 10th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Eternal Snow - Diamond Dust mix - Demo
Song: "Eternal Snow" by KANA from Full Moon Wo Sagas h i te(Anime)
Ending credits song: “Under the Mistletoe” by Veronica Taylor(Ash) and Rachael Lillis(Misty)
Yesterday 08:05 AM

I love Eternal Snow. I m' otaku of Full Moon wo Sagashite ;) So I hose great song to this video

mistywishmaker
April 10th, 2006, 11:49 AM
^Hey guys! =3 I'm back! *huggles everyone*

Those are super cute Music videos, Katsu Koneko =3 Very Pokeshippy <3

Katsu Koneko
April 10th, 2006, 01:27 PM
@Kasumi - I'm a fan of Full Moon too, I just read the 5th volume and I almost cried.

@mistywishmaker - Thanks, I'm planning to make two more after this Ash tribute I just started on. ^^ I also love your "Half Destiny" story, how's that going? Will Ch. 9 be out soon?

Kyoko
April 10th, 2006, 01:30 PM
HI mistywishmaker^^ god to hear from you^^ as for Katsu Koneko I wish i could see your video's but I can't because of my computer (i can't even see cute pics people post here...on a rare occasion i can..my computers messed up XP) so have you always been a pokeshipper??

Katsu Koneko
April 10th, 2006, 01:40 PM
@KyokoButterfly15 - Yuppers. ^^ SatoKasu forever!

Kyoko
April 10th, 2006, 01:52 PM
yep^^ well i guess i should start a new topic then?
If you were in Ash or Misty's position what would have you done diferently during GCYL?

Well lets start with obvious, if I was Misty(sinec I'm a girl) I would have right away told him how i felt even though i knew I might see him again. I also would have kissed the guy goodbye^^ Other than that Misty covered everything else to me ;)

also katsu koneko: if you don't want to type out my long username XP you can just call me Kyoko^^

Katsu Koneko
April 10th, 2006, 05:08 PM
@Kyoko - Okie dokie Kyoko-san! And you've covered what I would have done in that episode. ^^;

Kyoko
April 10th, 2006, 05:16 PM
I was afraid of that ;__; but hey it seems right doesn't it?? ;) They should have told eachother how they REALLY felt but Brock interupted everything!!!!

Katsu Koneko
April 10th, 2006, 05:53 PM
@Kyoko - I know!! *mallets Brock*

A-one
April 11th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Nice question Kyoko.
I know i have to Ash side...
So if i were Ash i would say..here it goes...
'Shall i break your bike again so you cant leave'

Emma
April 11th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Ash and Misty AMV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaEdDxGiGYg) - I did not make it, but it's been in my favourites for ages xD

Song: I will always love you - Whitney Housten.

You should watch that Video, it's awesome xD

Kasumi
April 11th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Misty should talk only with Ash (without brock) and tell him how she feels. And kissed him - so as Kyoko said. And she should promis she will travel with him in the future.

Kyoko
April 11th, 2006, 12:43 PM
That's a good idea Kasumi that way Brock can't interrupt ;)

'Shall i break your bike again so you cant leave'

A-one that is really good (and kinda funny :D) it makes sense too, brreak the girls only means of transpertaion an do it the way you met ;)

Devastation i'm sorry i can't see it but with the song It sounds like it would be adorable^^

mistywishmaker
April 12th, 2006, 09:49 PM
^Aww, A-one, you master of romance, you =3

If you were in Ash or Misty's position what would have you done diferently during GCYL?

I don't think I'd have rushed the whole confessing scene, otherwise Ash and Misty would have nothing to talk about over the phone ;) I would have just had it go something like this:

Ash: Take care, Misty.
Misty: You too, Ash... But, I have something to give you before I leave.
Ash: Huh? (CLUELESS =3)
Misty: Close your eyes for a second.
Ash:...Huh? O-okay. *Closes eyes*
Misty: *Pecks Ash on the cheek*
*Ash opens eyes and blushes*
Ash: Misty--!
Misty: Take care, Ash...

Kasumi
April 13th, 2006, 03:24 AM
It's great scene but what with Brock? I think misty should leave Ash after Brock left him. She could tell Ash: 'I can go with you farther than Brock. There is good way to Cerulean City.
And when she would only with Ash she could kiss him and tell him everything. Why Japanese didn't animeted that so as we're saying?!

Robert0427
April 13th, 2006, 03:32 AM
its a pity that the animators dont have an episode where Ash gets a phone call from Misty who wants to arrange a meeting point so they can travel together with out Brock,May & Max in the picture

Emma
April 13th, 2006, 03:52 AM
I think the only part Misty and Ash got together alone was In the first episodes O.o

A-one
April 13th, 2006, 07:24 AM
^Aww, A-one, you master of romance, you =3

I don't think I'd have rushed the whole confessing scene, otherwise Ash and Misty would have nothing to talk about over the phone ;) I would have just had it go something like this:

Ash: Take care, Misty.
Misty: You too, Ash... But, I have something to give you before I leave.
Ash: Huh? (CLUELESS =3)
Misty: Close your eyes for a second.
Ash:...Huh? O-okay. *Closes eyes*
Misty: *Pecks Ash on the cheek*
*Ash opens eyes and blushes*
Ash: Misty--!
Misty: Take care, Ash...

Thanx i was just drawing a pic right at that time i titled it 'POKE'SHIPPERS PARADISE' Ash and Misty holding hands like a couple a really cute pic i'll post it after makin it more good for pc
It rang on my mind...
U too MWM cool dialogue it made me blush....

Kyoko
April 13th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I loved your scene too mistywishmaker^^ it was adorable!!!!!! :D *still wishes I could see the pic* Actually I kinda like this arrangement(Misty gone) bcuz then Ash and Misty can relize how much they hate not being to see eachother everyday :D the only down part is not seeing Misty in the show ><

A-one
April 14th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Well i wanna ask u a question Kyoko.(stupid one)
Can u see ur avatar??plz tell so that i can arrange and do something so that u can see my next pic

Kyoko
April 14th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Not a stupid question^^ but yes I can see it! Although with banners and pics and stuff all i can see is a white box with an x on it and I can't click it and it won't allow me to see the pic :(

A-one
April 14th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Oh thats bad i suppose uploaded pic will work then

Kyoko
April 14th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Maybe, not sure^^;;(I know what a big help i am :P) Ok i was freaked ou that I wouldn't be able to see the special with Ash and Misty becauseit collided with my friends b-day but I was wrong it doesn't so i might be able to see it^^ (unles I over sleep because they play it so early!!><)

A-one
April 14th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Cool when u do plz fill me with the info.....plzzzz

Kyoko
April 14th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Of course^^ Why wouldn't I??!! Pokeshipping is the best it's the main reason i got into pokemon, to see if Ash and Misty would hook up or have an episode with pokeshipping hints^^ Have you(or anyone else) seen stunspore dteour(or someting like that..) I thought it was soo cute^^

A-one
April 14th, 2006, 07:55 AM
The one in Orange region is it?
When Tracey & Ash get stunned

Kyoko
April 14th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Yep and Misty gets all protective of Ash and I noticed she just gave Tracey the scalding hot up o soup and said "here" and then went to Ash ans slowly handed it to him and said "Hereyou go , be careful it's very hot"^^ she cares about his well-being^^ i thught that was cute!!

A-one
April 14th, 2006, 08:14 AM
I loved that ep it doesnt show Misty girly side more of a caring type the way she refused the free gifts was so like her

Kyoko
April 14th, 2006, 08:19 AM
I know^^ and hey you changed your avitar, it's cool^^

A-one
April 14th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Thanx u can see that good i'll do something about the pics

mistywishmaker
April 14th, 2006, 09:21 PM
^Hey, A-one, love your new siggy set =3 I love Yami Yugi <3 Your avatar is sooo cute XD :)

Unfortunetly, I'm going to miss the Ash/Misty special thing :( I have to go take a test on that day ;_____;

Kyoko
April 15th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Awww I sorry mistywishmaker ;__; but don't worry every detail will be put in here so it's liek you saw it ;)

@ A-one: thank you^^ I really want to see pics ;_;

A-one
April 15th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Thanx MWM,i am sad u cant see that ep 'Test no do gooders!'

Still my sig needs a lot of words cant decide what to put though everything seems so important

Katsu Koneko
April 15th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Annnd I'm back! ^^;

Here's another installment to my Pokeship AMVs!

Eternal Snow - Route L version (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFZtcV7OacU)
Anime/Manga: Pokemon
Pairing: Pokeshipping - Satoshi/Ash x Kasumi/Misty
Song: "Eternal Snow" by Saitou Yasou from Full Moon
Ending Credits Song: "Tsukuri Mashou" by Tomoko Kaneda from Azumanga Daioh(Anime)

Robert0427
April 15th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Hey everyone i hope you have had a Good Easter.... When will that Ash & Misty special ep be on Australia tv if it has been aired in the USA as im busting to see it :)

mistywishmaker
April 15th, 2006, 03:23 PM
^Eep! I love Full Moon Wo Sagashite songs! XD Pokeshipping! =3 =3

@A-one: I hate tests! ;___;

And... OMG! This morning, I saw the COMMERCIAL for the Ash and Misty special! It really IS only Ash, Misty, and Professor Oak! It's called "The Mastermind of the Mirage Pokemon" XD And I got to see Misty's back ;) Gosh, I'm So angry that I'm going to miss it! ;_; And for a test, too!

Katsu Koneko
April 15th, 2006, 04:00 PM
@mistywishmaker - Gasp really? *punches Profesor Oak out of the picture* I must download that when it comes out!!

Kyoko
April 15th, 2006, 05:26 PM
mistywishmaker(do u have a nickname you'd liek to be called?) anyway we'll exlain ti thourhly here so u won't miss a thing plus they might have a re-run^^ also Happy easter everyone^^

A-one
April 16th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Same to you Kyoko and everyonr else here 'HAPPY EASTER'.
Hope u ace the test MWM givin up a Misty ep looks like that test is important to you

Robert0427
April 16th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Can anyone tell me when this Ash & Misty special episode is gonna be aired on Cartoon Network Australia cause at the moment we have re-runs of Pokemon Advanced every Saturday morning even though it isnt listed in the Austar TV guide

Kyoko
April 16th, 2006, 04:53 AM
well im sorry i don't know when in australia it airs, but your schedule of shows soud like ours and it airs over here april 29th and yes i also hope you ace the test^^ and thanks A-one^^

Katsu Koneko
April 16th, 2006, 03:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Sato.png
Happy Easter everyone! Here's a Satoshi for all of you xD

mistywishmaker
April 16th, 2006, 03:33 PM
^Aww, very cute =3

Happy Easter, everyone! <3

@Kyoko: I don't have a nickname XD But Super Max used to call me "Wishy," and my username in other places is sometimes "MistWM" so that can be it XD Or just call me MWM like most people =3

Katsu Koneko
April 16th, 2006, 04:36 PM
@Wishy - Yes me shall call you Wishy cause it's so cute. xD

Stand Out to Kasumi, Satoshi! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZKB1X9tivU)
Anime/Manga: Pokemon
Pairing: Pokeshipping - Satoshi/Ash x Kasumi/Misty
Song: "Stand Out" by Tevin Campbell
Ending Credits Song: "Eternal Snow" by KANA

Another Pokeshipping AMV! This is one of my best yet!

A-one
April 17th, 2006, 07:43 AM
I really liked that rather than MWM. i was talkin to Max he's alright and always remind u Wishy