PDA

View Full Version : The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

Kyoko
April 17th, 2006, 03:15 PM
I like Wishy too^^ (I shall follow in Max's footsteps as well!) and oooh a Satoshi pic^^

mistywishmaker
April 18th, 2006, 08:17 PM
^Aww, thanks guys =3 I feel so part of this club! Group hug <3 *hugs all club members* XD

Another beautiful music video! You're really good at this, Katsu Koneko! =3

Katsu Koneko
April 18th, 2006, 11:14 PM
*huggles everyone*

Thanks Wishy-chan. ^^

Robert0427
April 19th, 2006, 03:39 AM
Heya everyone sorry if i havent been on lately but the responsiblity of owning my own phone line is driving me nuts trying to gain self control :(

Anyways i found out that Pokemon Season 7 part 1 episodes are being aired on Cartoon Network Australia every Saturday morning at 8:00 am.... i'd very much love to see season 7 part 2 come on CN Australia soon

A-one
April 19th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Two huggles in a days .Thanx
Hope u get them Robert0427 ,Pokemon seems to be struggling here

Kyoko
April 19th, 2006, 12:57 PM
*hugs everyone as well*(I'm in a god mood 2day^^) yeah hope you get to see it as well. Ten more days till the special^^ I havent seen pokemon in a while mainly because i either oversleep or I'm at school XP

Carina
April 19th, 2006, 02:32 PM
And... OMG! This morning, I saw the COMMERCIAL for the Ash and Misty special! It really IS only Ash, Misty, and Professor Oak! It's called "The Mastermind of the Mirage Pokemon" XD And I got to see Misty's back ;) Gosh, I'm So angry that I'm going to miss it! ;_; And for a test, too!

Double-OMG!! :D
Hey sis! How was the commercial like? Was the animation great...and did you hear any of the voices? ^__^
When it airs, maybe you could tell a friend or cousin to tape it for you since you're going to miss it...as for us Aussies..well that's a different story. *sigh* Aaargh!

Anyway, Robert, I wish Pokemon would air on normal TV since a lot of us don't have cable, but hope you enjoy the new season! :D

Katsu Koneko, I'm watching your new video right now and it's just AWESOME! :D So action packed...how could Misty not notice someone who 'stands out' so much? ^__^ *faves*

Katsu Koneko
April 20th, 2006, 06:50 PM
I found something on the special!

The storyline centers on Dr. Yung, an enigmatic Pokemon scientist who has developed a new Mirage System to resurrect extinct Pokemon like Kabutops and Armaldo. Ash, Professor Oak, and Misty show up at the Mirage Mansion at Dr. Yung's invitation, and watch a demonstration of the machine's capabilities. In the middle of a battle between Dr. Yung's Mirage Pokemon and Ash, however, the machine goes haywire and a Mirage Aerodactyl swoops in and kidnaps Dr. Yung. A mysterious stranger appears and announces to everyone that the Mirage System can be used to create Pokemon with absolutely no weaknesses.

Misty and Professor Oak argue that such an abomination will throw off the natural balance of Pokemon, and as they tell him, Mew comes in, which seems to enrage the stranger.

Who is this stranger, and why does he want to control the Mirage Pokemon? Will Ash, Misty, and Professor Oak escape with their lives? Where are Max and May?

Kyoko
April 21st, 2006, 12:39 PM
I don't care about May and Max I just want Ash and Misty ^___^ (that wasn't supposed to come off rude ^^;;;)

Kasumi
April 21st, 2006, 01:15 PM
What's the title of the newest special ep with misty? I want to watch it so much TT
Sorry for offtopic but I must say it. MWM you have beautiful av and sig (although i adore Kyo + Tohru much more)

Kyoko
April 21st, 2006, 03:07 PM
Something about the Mirage Kingdom pokemon..(I know what a big help I am but I'm sure those names are in it) I love Kyo x Tohru also^^

mistywishmaker
April 21st, 2006, 07:37 PM
@Car: No, the commercial intentionally didn't let us hear Ash, Misty, or Prof. Oak's voices XD

((XD That's okay. I support YukixTohru because I'm a Yuki fan. People always bash Yuki and say that Kyou is better, and I guess it reminds me of how everyone bashes Misty and says May is better. Maybe that's why I like Yuki more =3))

A-one
April 21st, 2006, 10:14 PM
U should all get to see it ,its like if you all see it i have seen it.
Poke'shippers rule & never forget that.
A pic of Misty and Ash crossing hands like couples goin to the party held at Poke'shippers Paradise.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/ashmi.jpg
I decreased the size of the pic to make it look better.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/ashmis.jpg
Thumbnail for Kyoko

Kyoko
April 22nd, 2006, 07:42 AM
Thank you A-one^_________________________^ It's very cool picture!!!!!! As for the voice overs, that suked they didn't show the new voices, i guess they want to keep their "plesant suprise" a secret.

I like Yuki and Kyo equally (am i the only one?? Oo)

mistywishmaker
April 22nd, 2006, 03:01 PM
^A-one! Another wonderful fanart! It's so adorable! *huggles* I love Misty's hair XD

A-one
April 23rd, 2006, 12:53 AM
Thanx so much i am planning to do more of'em this summer

mistywishmaker
April 23rd, 2006, 01:26 PM
^Yaay :) More fanarts from A-one soon! *huggles*

Umm... we need another topic... they just keep dying... XD

Will it be Ash or Misty who confesses to the other first?

Old topic, buuuut... Ash. Because Misty thinks Ash doesn't like her anymore, and suddenly he goes, "I think I like you." Cute scene =3

Carina
April 23rd, 2006, 08:18 PM
Awesome picture, A-One! :D lol! Their clothes are so nice...and I especially like Ash's tie! ^____^

Great point, sis! After all the time they've spent apart, Misty probably expects Ash to like another girl or something. For whatever reason that Ash suddenly realizes his likes Misty *finally!* that'll be such a shock to her...
As confident and tough as Misty is, we all know that she would never ever ever tell Ash she likes him if she didn't think he felt the same way...
So it's all up to Ashy then, I guess! :D On second thoughts...*groan*

A-one
April 24th, 2006, 06:42 AM
Thats good Ash should but right now he's probably thinkin of a battle or Pokemon.........?
And Misty will not do it 'cos she's afraid that he might turn her down it say's so in *Misty's song

mistywishmaker
April 24th, 2006, 10:16 AM
@ Car - XD I agree! If it's depending on Ash... we might as well give it some time =3

Kyoko
April 24th, 2006, 12:47 PM
hmmmmmmmmm great topic!! That's kinda hard but If Ash really likes Misty and he knows that she thinks that he doesn't like her he might spill then she'll spill!!!!! (Is that confusing at all??Oo)

A-one: I'd love to see more fan art^______^

mistywishmaker
April 24th, 2006, 07:57 PM
^Our stubborn red-head loves Ash, but she's not gonna spill first. It's up to Mr. Super Stubborn (aka Ash) to confess first because he's the type to spill the beans XD

A-one
April 25th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Ash is cool still pre-occupied *saying this 'cos i am a boy* with Pokemon rather than girls.
Ofcorse Kyoko i'll make more fanarts i am doin one right now
Good news Max says he gonna be back soon
Ash & Misty http://www.animecubed.com/titlepics/Pokemon.jpg

Kyoko
April 25th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Oh cute picture and yes Mr. Stubborn head will spill the beans and I also agree that he is pre-occupied and oblivios to the fact that the love of his life likes him as well^^ and you mean Max is coming back here??

mistywishmaker
April 25th, 2006, 08:38 PM
Ash is cool still pre-occupied *saying this 'cos i am a boy* with Pokemon rather than girls.
Ofcorse Kyoko i'll make more fanarts i am doin one right now
Good news Max says he gonna be back soon
Ash & Misty http://www.animecubed.com/titlepics/Pokemon.jpg

Did you know that this is my favorite Pokeshipping fanart in the world? It was the first AAML fanart I saw as my career of a Pokeshipper. :) Brings back old memories. *tear* The artist is the owner of what used to be a Pokeshipping site called "Orange Island" in Japanese =3 That site had wonderful fanarts. Unfortunely, they closed down :(

Looking back on the old days when I was an avid Pokeshipper... and when Misty was still there =)

EDIT: Max is going to be back soon?! HOrray! *huggles everyone*

Carina
April 25th, 2006, 09:39 PM
No!! It hasn't closed down, MWM! I hunted down the site cos I HAD to link it :D http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/kaiser01/index.html
I also agree..the artist who drew and made these pictures..geez, I thought they were official art!

Check these two out:

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/kaiser01/img012.jpg http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/kaiser01/img013.jpg

Kasumi
April 26th, 2006, 01:11 PM
I agree with us. It will Ash cause misty isn't sure if he feels the same to her. So she doesn't pretend to her feelings as first.
I remember your fav pokeshipping fanart was in your Xanga MWM when I saw your Xanga first time. I could listen Misty's song when i was on your Xanga. It was the reason I wrote to you :) and wishy is very cute nickname
Your fanarts are adorable A-one. Drow more!
i love your signature carina!

Kyoko
April 26th, 2006, 01:20 PM
I think both of them should get over it and just plain confess, even if Misty feels she will end up rejected (which we all know she wouldn't ;)) she's liked him for how long now??? It would be wrong not to admitt it....but I guess I could see why she wouldn't confess!!

Carina
April 26th, 2006, 02:24 PM
But..but..
Ash probably isn't even sure about his feelings yet. ^_^; The writers really need to add at least a hint of romance with regards to Ash, to the anime because we haven't had any for such a long time...instead, the romantic subplot has been given to May and Drew (though it's adorable!) :D

So unless Ash has a spark of realization (God knows when), Misty's secret crush on Ash is neither going to go backwards nor forwards...
We're not getting anywhere!...

mistywishmaker
April 26th, 2006, 09:35 PM
^@Car: Heehee... Dense lil' Ashy... when will he grow up? =3 And also, Orange Island's website is still there, but the webmistress abandoned the site XD Ah, those are some cute fanarts from OI's site alright XD Let's hope Ash matures a little faster! Suddenly one day, he'll be like, "OMG, I like Misty" XD I think he's sloooowly understanding love =3

@Kasumi: I remember the first time you emailed me! We were twins from that moment on *huggles* All thanks to Pokeshipping =3

A-one
April 27th, 2006, 07:07 AM
:classic: Good to see some old memoirs refreshed.....nice to hear them.
Ash is pre-occupied i cant believe he still hasnt fully grown his mind.

Those are really cool pics they appesr pretty old still has a glow of Poke'shippy in it.

Robert0427
April 28th, 2006, 07:46 PM
It's just a matter of time before Ash or Misty spills the beans in which case i get the feeling that Misty will spill the beans first :D

Look at it this way when Ash and Misty do get married guess who will be the boss or their household :D

Kyoko
April 29th, 2006, 05:08 AM
lol...hmmmm I wonder who will ;) well the special is on in another two hours, I'll tell you guys what happens^^..unless some1 does before me^^

A-one
April 29th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Yes 2 hours groan its night here.
Post it here as soon as u see it....or u can wait a day

Kasumi
April 29th, 2006, 06:55 AM
I can't wait you must say everything what happened. Maybe there will at least small pokeshipping hint?

A-one
April 29th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Their are both together with no one except Prof.Oak it otta have something

Kyoko
April 29th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Pkeshippers you missed NOTHING!!! It was a horrible rip off of the first movie and there was NO pokeshipping hint and May, Max and Brock were in the movie and Ash and Misty were by themselves for only two minutes only, be glad you didn't see it, it sucked!!! The pokemon mirage mastermined created a mirage Mewtwo to beat everybody and then Ash beat it and then it was over :( Ash's voice is terrible, Brock's is annoying and May and Misty sound like their 28!!!!

Katsu Koneko
April 29th, 2006, 01:35 PM
@Kyoko - I agree. x.x Ash's voice was terrible! When he was about to faint it was the WORST about-to-faint scene ever.

Carina
April 29th, 2006, 08:22 PM
I dunno...I personally haven't seen it yet, but mostly everyone says that Misty's voice was the best - and it was great that Misty and Ash bickered a bit too! :D

Katsu Koneko
April 29th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Made another AMV!

Dreaming of You, Satoshi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5ca6FyxQA)
Anime/Manga: Pokemon
Pairing: Pokeshipping - Satoshi/Ash x Kasumi/Misty
Song: "Dreaming of You" by Selena
Ending Credits Song: "Misty's Goodbye" by ????

Misty and the Narrator's voice was the best. xD

mistywishmaker
April 29th, 2006, 09:48 PM
^Yaay, another one :)

Pkeshippers you missed NOTHING!!! It was a horrible rip off of the first movie and there was NO pokeshipping hint and May, Max and Brock were in the movie and Ash and Misty were by themselves for only two minutes only, be glad you didn't see it, it sucked!!! The pokemon mirage mastermined created a mirage Mewtwo to beat everybody and then Ash beat it and then it was over Ash's voice is terrible, Brock's is annoying and May and Misty sound like their 28!!!!

OMG... O-M-G. I could not agree any more! I watched a few clips of it (not the whole thing yet XD) and the opening (a TERRIBLE rap that DOES NOT FIT with Pokemon) was only the terrible beginning. Ash sounded SO... "odd." Misty's voice actor was the best imitation, which sadly was still not very good. I'm glad that Misty at least gets a voice similar. But Ash-! ;___; :( It's sad beyond words. Please let Veronica Taylor come back. EVERY voice actor was so... EMOTIONLESS =\ I'm very disappointed.

But at least we'll have new screencaps to make some new Pokeshipping banners and images with! :)

A-one
April 30th, 2006, 01:33 AM
It was that terrible.....ouch
Reading looks of things looks like the voice actors dont have much in common ,they appear to be brought otta no where and thrown in that ep.

Kyoko
April 30th, 2006, 07:09 AM
I know I hated the fainting scene, and Ash's voice sucked, I was so happy when they played re'reuns of previous hoenn episodes and I got to hear his pretty voice one last time. They made Misty seemlike one of her sisters, the "bickering" wasn't very cute and it wasn't very pokeshipping ;_______;

A-one
April 30th, 2006, 07:38 AM
I well suppose it went bad ...i know one thing i am never gonna see that even if it aires here after a few years it not gonna be in english

Kyoko
April 30th, 2006, 07:45 AM
It won't be in english?? Did you see the episode where Misty came back before the Kanto battle frontier, i missed it X__X I wanted to know if anything cute happened!!

A-one
April 30th, 2006, 08:01 AM
No i am way behind youse guys and no english here local lang

Kyoko
April 30th, 2006, 08:13 AM
that sux!!!! what ep are you on? I wanted to see it so bad but of course I probably overslept xP

A-one
April 30th, 2006, 08:27 AM
U will noy believe it i never seen Houen therefore i havnt missed Misty leaving yet

Kyoko
April 30th, 2006, 08:37 AM
You havent seen Hoenn yet??!! wow, well at least you still get to see Misty in the show and al their pokeshippiness thatw e don't get to see anymore ;;

A-one
April 30th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Thats rightbut Johto gonna get over next month though.
I know what happens in Hoeun though well not all but some though

mistywishmaker
April 30th, 2006, 08:22 PM
^A-one, you're so lucky that you're still in a Misty environment. Treasure the times, man... *pats back* Soon, you'll be exposed to May and no Misty ;__;

@Kyoko: (May I call you that from now on? XD) You didn't miss anything grand. If it's the first episode of the three episode Misty arc we're talking about, Ash ran home only to be greeted unexpectedly by Misty. He's rather shocked and goes, "Uhh... What are you doing here?" *Sigh* Our slow little Ash as always XD

Kyoko
May 1st, 2006, 12:48 PM
She speaks the truth A-one, I miss the good old Misty days ;;

@Wishy: yes you can call me that XD and I didn't miss anything^^, though you thnk he could have made the statement a bit nicer and pokeshippperish!!! >:P

mistywishmaker
May 1st, 2006, 08:15 PM
^Yeah, I totally agree. *pats Ash on the back* Ash needs to grow up just a wee bit faster... XD

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/mistywishmaker/ag-s2.jpg

EXTREMELY adorable fanart (C) Michikusa-san XD Ash and Misty are so cute in May and Shuu's outfit! =D

A-one
May 1st, 2006, 09:56 PM
Wow a great fanart really purty.
But the good ol'days gonna go Pokemon Advance gonna start on May 9th,and i gonna witness the horror to...help.
Here are some good ol'pics http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/pokemon4u/ah1.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/pokemon4u/ah.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/pokemon4u/ah3.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 2nd, 2006, 07:40 AM
Good evening Pokeshippers, Super Max is back. ^^

Kyoko
May 2nd, 2006, 12:48 PM
Hey Max ^_____^ , Um, did Imiss anything else during her sta for two episodes, how about when she and max got lost, anything there??

Cute_Pikachu
May 2nd, 2006, 03:06 PM
I remember joining this club before!^^ Here's a cute pic, I dunno if it's already posted.^^'' Hopefully, it doesnt count as discusting and I'm really doing a bad thing to the person who made it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/ningyo.jpg

Kasumi
May 2nd, 2006, 03:18 PM
But what do you think about this new special except their voices?

mistywishmaker
May 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM
@Kasumi: Other than their voices, the plot was rather... uninteresting. You know, I just think though they tried to give Misty a part, her part was kinda boring. Japanese writers AND English writers give Misty a hard time... so what's left for our little redhead? :( ;___;

@A-one: *GASP* You're going to lose all the little Pokeshippy times soon! Keep them in your memory. I've watched Pokemon advanced for like two years now, and I'm still a dead-on Pokeshipper and Misty fan (*ahemandMaydislikerahem*) XD

@Cute_Pikachu: Hello! *huggles* Cute picture by Teppo-san :)

@Max: The Super Max is back! Yaayy! *huggles*

Robert0427
May 2nd, 2006, 08:26 PM
Hooray max is back *pulls out a keg of coke zero to celebrate* :D

Cartoon Network Australia is airing season 8 of Pokemon on the 10th of this month and i get the feeling that there will be some pokeshippig hints in this season before Battle Frontier starts :)

A-one
May 3rd, 2006, 02:26 AM
Yes i will treasure'em i got pics to remember myself that i am a poke'shipper.
Look what Misty fished out(The first Poke'shippy hint)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/pokemon4u/a3.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 4th, 2006, 09:11 AM
=D Thanks for the welcome everyone! I really missed you a lot!

Now then, will someone tell me what happened in the Special Episodes? I wasn't able to watch them, same reason as Bulbasaur.

Robert0427
May 4th, 2006, 07:06 PM
It wasnt the same on this site without you max :)

A-one
May 4th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Well as they were all saying their voices were all awful Ash talked like an older guy etc etc i dont know anything about the special but there was no Poke'shippy in it

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 5th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Ash NEEDS to sound like an older guy, he's not 10 anymore. -_- And NO POKESHIPPY? |cries|

Kyoko
May 5th, 2006, 10:48 AM
No no, Max his voice was terrible, not older it is all crackly and actually sounds younger on some levels. No pokeshipping hints whatsoever :(

A-one
May 5th, 2006, 10:00 PM
There Max terrible isnt the word horrible may be ....its all mixed up thats horrible

Toadsworth
May 5th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Can I join the club plz? :D

A-one
May 5th, 2006, 10:19 PM
If you are an all time Poke'shipper you can

Toadsworth
May 5th, 2006, 10:24 PM
What is a pokeshipper exactly...? (I'm dutch, hopefully you can see that by my name)

A-one
May 5th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Poke'shipper is one who supports Ash and Misty pairing up

Toadsworth
May 5th, 2006, 10:32 PM
0000000000H !! I'll join!

ps: Do you got a special thing for in your sign in it?

A-one
May 5th, 2006, 10:35 PM
No there is no such thing as a special thing everyone here is special

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 04:05 AM
Awh, the Special must've sucked then. Nothing Pokeshippy, that's so boring. > > I wonder what the story was..
Like, welcome to the club DutchGuy.

Kyoko
May 6th, 2006, 06:50 AM
Yes, welcome new member^____^ and yep the speacial sucked Max so you didn't miss anything :) it was a sad version of the first movie

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Yes, welcome new member^____^ and yep the speacial sucked Max so you didn't miss anything :) it was a sad version of the first movie
Some people said it was a very awesome episode though .. well, at least we got to hear the new voices. Other than that, it must've all just been a regular episode then.

A-one
May 7th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Yeah!Max we are both ways unlucky Max we might never see it.
Since there wasnt any Poke'shippy well i wanna know this did Misty act all girly or was she her normal self

buster_wolf
May 7th, 2006, 04:22 AM
I'm back, and I forgot I joined this long ago. XD Anyway, I'll see what I can contribute again later on.

Kyoko
May 7th, 2006, 07:06 AM
@ A-one Misty was VERY girly. She carried around a big pink bag and was your typical teenager during her speaking parts. I want Misty's normal self back ;;

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 7th, 2006, 07:08 AM
I'm back, and I forgot I joined this long ago. XD Anyway, I'll see what I can contribute again later on. |screams| YES! BUSTER WOLF! <3
Like, Kasumi was probably girly'ish .. I dunno. Kyoko's here, maybe she'll tell us.

Ooh, and she did.
I actually want to SEE the typical teenager girly-girl Misty. =O

mistywishmaker
May 7th, 2006, 02:56 PM
^Misty was extremely girly in some parts, but she was rather spunky in others. A part I didn't like was when she says REALLY loudy: PUH-LEASE in a really girly manner XD

Katsu Koneko
May 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM
I'm back. xD Been busy these past weeks..Star Testing for State and stuff. ^^;

I've been working on two AMV's!

Goodbye, Satoshi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXCMf8NAnEM)
Song: "Misty's Goodbye" by ???
Ending Credits Song: "A Scare to Remember Insert Song" by ???

Eternal Snow ~ Diamond Mix ~ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEOYMuHr0yQ)
Song: "Eternal Snow ~ Diamond Mix ~" by Changin' My Life
Ending Credits Song: "Yasashii, Ii Ko ni Narenai" by Noriko Hidaka

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 8th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Awh, youTube hasn't worked on my computer for a few days .. this didn't work either. I promise to go check these out later when it does though. ^^;

A-one
May 8th, 2006, 07:18 AM
For me too i had seen all ur last videos they were really cool,i know thats one good too just i cant see them.
PUH-LEASE that is often used in FRIENDS that girlish all the way

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 8th, 2006, 07:55 AM
I'm a gonna do mock voices of Misty in the club now. X3 I hope my girly'ish themes will help.

[Oh puh-lease, can't you guess this bit's been edited out]

A-one
May 8th, 2006, 08:07 AM
I didnt wanna write that i wanna write 'LAST' not the other word.
I type without lookig at the screen

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 8th, 2006, 08:30 AM
Last'd, edited. X3

So anyway, we need a topic.
Would you support PokeShipping in one of the Pokemon manga?

A-one
May 8th, 2006, 08:38 AM
I'll edit mine too.I can never say that.
Sorry pal never read pokemon manga never,if i read i dont know never read it.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 8th, 2006, 08:47 AM
XP Like, nobody never heard nothing. |secret|

Oh, that's too bad .. ya'll can go to my site by the way. I've got some mangas uploaded there. ^_^

A-one
May 8th, 2006, 08:50 AM
I'll do that when i can come more often i am reading johto eps right now

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 8th, 2006, 08:58 AM
There, I've got a Yellow Button in my signature taking people to my site now. ^^ Johto eps? Those that I uploaded?

M+A fan
May 8th, 2006, 05:09 PM
i'll join, i have always been a fan of these 2. which is why i have this avatar!

Katsu Koneko
May 8th, 2006, 07:58 PM
I've read all of Pokemon Adventures..the one wih Red and others..(Can't remember it was too long ago) and I've read three out of the four books of Pikachu Strikes Back(?) with Ash in Manga form. Everyone looks soo cool and better in there. xD

mistywishmaker
May 8th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Would you support PokeShipping in one of the Pokemon manga?

...of course :) The one authored by Toshiro Ono had VERY adorable Pokeshippy parts and wonderful artwork =3

Welcome, M+A fan! :)

Katsu Koneko
May 8th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Welcome to the two new members~

~ ~ ~

Made one more! xD

Ash to Misty (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeHvwu2p46c)
Anime/Manga: Pocket Monsters/Pokemon
Song: "Eye to Eye" by Tevin Campbell
Ending Credits: The Ash-tachi Team Rocket

~ ~ ~

I dunno if I posted this here but oh well:

Dreaming of You, Ash Ketchum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5ca6FyxQA)
Song: "Dreaming of You" by Selena
Ending Credits Song: "Misty's Goodbye" by ????

mistywishmaker
May 9th, 2006, 10:12 AM
^I don't believe you have posted that one yet, Katsu-san :) Again, I love your wonderful music videos :)

Kyoko
May 9th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Welcome A + M fan ^_______^ I love your avitar it's so cute!! To the topic I havent read any pokemon mangas but I love pokeshipping in general so sure I'd support it :)

mistywishmaker
May 9th, 2006, 09:26 PM
^The manga by Ono-sensei actually has more defined Pokeshipping hints in the anime. But, since it was rather more of a doujinshi creation (which discontinued after four volumes) the hints are not considered canon. But, the hints are really cute ^__^ There's this one part where Ash and Misty are in a jacuzzi together, and he goes, "maybe this isn't one of those things to tell mom..." or something like that xD And they blush tremendously! =3 Cute XD

A-one
May 10th, 2006, 07:09 AM
I like that i sounds Ash sounds quite mature there

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 10th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Someone please explain to me what "canon" means ..
ZOMG, awesome AWESOME videos. I love the both of them. =3

Kyoko
May 10th, 2006, 12:55 PM
^The manga by Ono-sensei actually has more defined Pokeshipping hints in the anime. But, since it was rather more of a doujinshi creation (which discontinued after four volumes) the hints are not considered canon. But, the hints are really cute ^__^ There's this one part where Ash and Misty are in a jacuzzi together, and he goes, "maybe this isn't one of those things to tell mom..." or something like that xD And they blush tremendously! =3 Cute XD

OMG that is so cute^^ and they blushed trumendouslt???? Ok yes I definatley do support the manga then!!!

Max, canon mean real and very able to happen and fanon means very unlikey and never gonna happen

Katsu Koneko
May 10th, 2006, 07:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Cuteness.jpg
Ash and Misty in Ono-san's Manga

Hmm....Are you all referring to this scene:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/4editjap2.jpg

mistywishmaker
May 10th, 2006, 07:41 PM
^Thanks for posting the scan ^^ I remember that volume =3 Misty looks adorable as a maid, and Ash is also adorable as a construction worker <3

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 11th, 2006, 09:01 AM
|screams| AWH! THAT .. JACCUZI SCENE! ; ; I wish we had a larger version of it, it looks so cute!

|cries| Wah, nobody told me what "canon" means ..

Kyoko
May 11th, 2006, 12:53 PM
I told you what canon was ;; It's the post above Katsu Koneko's anyway I bet it's cute because any scene with the two is cute^^

Katsu Koneko
May 11th, 2006, 03:37 PM
@Wishy - Is it in the 4th volume? Cause I've never read the 4th one. x.x I really want to though.

mistywishmaker
May 11th, 2006, 06:19 PM
^Yes, the Jacuzzi scene is in the fourth one ^^ Also, the scene where Rudy asks Misty to marry him, and Ash says, "If you want Misty, you'll have to get through ME first!" But of course, it was just one of his ol' "Battle me first!" things XD

Kyoko
May 11th, 2006, 06:36 PM
Yeah but stilll it's cute when he got Misty involved with it^^

Katsu Koneko
May 12th, 2006, 06:48 PM
@mistywishmaker - *falls* - Now I will never read that part..can't even find a single Ono-san Manga selling in Borders. x.x

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 12th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Ooh, thanks Kyo! ^^ I didn't notice it at first. Sowwy.. X3

Go Ash, he always has the perfect excuses to say the best things. Such as what Buster Wolf and I came up with: Ash would use this excuse to look up Misty's skirt - "I'm just checking to see if you've got a tail under there".

Katsu Koneko
May 12th, 2006, 11:57 PM
@Supreme Edgeboy Max - xD Reminds me of how Goku and Bulma met and Goku was checking to see if Bulma had a tail like him.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 13th, 2006, 12:11 AM
XD That's exactly where we got it from. Well, its a legal excuse, I can just imagine Misty going Super Saiyan on Ash slapping Ash to death. =3

Kyoko
May 13th, 2006, 05:48 AM
XD that would be hilarious! Ash is too oblivoius of girls to even think of a funny idea like that though XD

Kasumi
May 13th, 2006, 10:13 AM
I agree with everybody. Voices in special are horrible. I watched the part of this special so I can say it. Here is link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKYmXDSvD7c&search=mirage%20pokemon and watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF_LkgTNXCM&search=mirage%20pokemon This is great . Maybe it'll bring result.

mistywishmaker
May 13th, 2006, 06:42 PM
^I've seen those, Kasumi :) Good to know that there are still people out there trying to stop the selling of cheap Pokemon to dedicated fans! =3

EDIT: Here's a Pokeshippy fanart I did as request by the winner of the Pokeship contest on Deviantart :)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/33249216/

A-one
May 14th, 2006, 01:39 AM
Wow another nice fanart MWM -Ash protecting Misty. Just like Inu Yasha & Kagome

Robert0427
May 14th, 2006, 04:07 AM
I really love the fanart as well MWM maybe it should be placed on a canvas board and stuck in an art museum :)

mistywishmaker
May 14th, 2006, 02:02 PM
^Haha, it's not that good XD =3 Thanks for the comments~

Let's bump back on old topic:

In the future, do you think of Ash making a good husband for Misty, or a lazy husband?

...personally, I think Ash will be pretty lazy and always hungry XD But I can just IMAGINE Ash coming home with a tie and Pikachu, and as he goes through the door back home, he yells, "Tadaima! (I'm home!)" and Misty replying "Okaeri nasai! (Welcome back!) =3 =3 I can also imagine Misty always yelling at him for cute little mistakes, like forgetting to do the dishes =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 15th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Half a lazy husband sounds nice. =3 Means he'll do his officework all nice, but then at home he'll be all hungry and lazy, just like Wishy said. ^^

Kyoko
May 15th, 2006, 01:27 PM
oooh good question^_________^ lets see for the most part he'll be a dowright lazy husband XD he won't wan to work, he'll make messes, end up having Misty go to the grocery store at least three times a day because he eats a lot XD

but......since we all know even though he's dense, he could very well (and is) a big sweetheart sometimes, so in the end a good husband for MIsty^^

Robert0427
May 15th, 2006, 04:26 PM
I think Ash will be half and half husband by means of being lazy at home and hard working at work but its not like he wont make himself useful when Misty ask's him to do something around the house :)

mistywishmaker
May 15th, 2006, 07:45 PM
^Haha, glad you guys all agree ^___^ Ash may be immature, dense, slow, lazy about chores, hungry all the time, .... (...I could go on...) but we KNOW he'll make a good loyal husband :3

A-one
May 16th, 2006, 02:43 AM
You might be perhaps right he will be really loyal as he doesnt look at any girl.
I witnessd this first hand yesterday Macey & Misty ep in 'Love Pokemon style'
While both were arguing Ash had alredy taken off with his Pokemon.

As long as work is concerned Ash probably will have a farm which he and Misty will maintain together

Kasumi
May 16th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Oh my god MWM i love this art! You're so so much talented! Misty and ash have so deep eyes! Their faces are very mysterious. And I see expresion on this art. It's difficult to think what they are thinking about. You did extremely very good job on very high level. Every detail is juist perfect and backgrouind is wanderfuil too. I can't wait to see your next artworks ^^ I feel spirit in this art!!!

Kyoko
May 16th, 2006, 02:18 PM
SO A-one you just saw the misty vs Macey episode huh lol. Yeah, he didn't seem to interested in Macey and Misty's cover-up as his coach was sooooo cute ^^

mistywishmaker
May 16th, 2006, 05:48 PM
^@Kasumi: Aww, thank you, my very awesome Pokeshipping twin :) I'm glad you could feel the 'seriousness' of the fanart XD

@Kyoko-san & A-one: OMG, that Misty vs. Macey confrontation was ADORABLE! <3 <3 <3 It went sort of like:

Misty: Hey, Ash is booked? *poses very adorablly*
Macey: Oh yeah? By who?
Misty: Ah--Err--Well

DestinyOfAsh
May 16th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Yeah I'd love to join I've always followed Ash and Misty right from the very beginning and I really think they should be together too after all they were made for each other ^^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 17th, 2006, 04:30 AM
Misty: Hey, Ash is booked? *poses very adorablly*
Macey: Oh yeah? By who?
Misty: Ah--Err--Well

O O WHERE AND WHEN THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN? |bmp bmp bmp|

Kyoko
May 17th, 2006, 02:29 PM
LOVE POKEMON STYLE ^______________________^ and yes it was adorable!!!! Yes, DestinyOf Ash, those two were definatly made for eachother ;)

A-one
May 18th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Cool ep
That sound so good in english.

I cant believe Ash didnt hear that.

Kyoko
May 18th, 2006, 01:42 PM
I KNOW!!!!!!!!! It would have been so funny if he did XD I would have loved to see the reaction on his face!! PLus i loved how Misty shoved him out of the way!!

A-one
May 18th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Yup but Ash......well i neednt say anything here u all know how he is

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 19th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Ash is dense and stuff. >:
Nobody still told me what's going on, when the heck did Misty say that? >:

Kyoko
May 19th, 2006, 01:32 PM
It was during the episode Love POkemon STyle, during the johto league compition, This girl named Macey was falling down a ditch and Ash caught her and she fell in love with him. THen it went something like this:

Macey(really close in Ash's face) : If I win Ash, you have to take me on a date!

MIsty then gets between them and shoves Ash out of the way

MIsty: sorry but Ash is booked!

Macey: What are you his girlfriend?

MIsty(blushing and stuttering): WH-what? No, I-I'm his coack!

Macey; HIs coach huh? Well then this isn't any of your buisness right Ash-

(Ash is running away at this point)

Does that help Max?

mistywishmaker
May 19th, 2006, 05:36 PM
^Oh yeah, the whole, "I-I'm his coach!" thing was so adorable coming from Misty ^___^

A-one
May 20th, 2006, 07:34 PM
i really liked that part a coach-cover up.Misty coaching Ash how to be a good husband

Kyoko
May 21st, 2006, 04:50 AM
Yeah it was pretty funny^____^ I also loved the "what are you his little sister" thing from the first miovie, there were soooo many cute moments in there as well^^

Misty67
May 21st, 2006, 06:56 AM
can i join i love misty too

mistywishmaker
May 21st, 2006, 07:53 PM
^Welcome, Misty67! =D Saw you over at the Misty club, too :)

@Kyoko-san: I agree! =3 =3 =3 <3 <3 CUTE. I love awkward little AshxMisty moments soooo much =D

A-one
May 21st, 2006, 11:59 PM
Cute moments well most of'em were on Oranage islands
Specially Rudy ep ,the Nido's ep ,Poliwag ep etc all had so many nice scenes

DestinyOfAsh
May 22nd, 2006, 01:06 AM
Yeah that episode was good I've seen it a couple of times certainly plenty hints there on how Misty feels about Ash but the thing is with him he just don't get it she let off a few other hints in the epi 'Gotta Catch Ya Later' as well

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Ash20Misty20Pikachu20y20Saidok.jpg http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/folge273-5.jpg

Kyoko
May 22nd, 2006, 12:47 PM
Yes and those were cute^^ plus I love the akward moments like the time they wre in the blimp and team rocket was callign them love birds^^ and welcome Misty67!!!

mistywishmaker
May 22nd, 2006, 07:27 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/folge273-5.jpg

My third favorite AAML screen in the WORLD. =3

Katsu Koneko
May 22nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/KasumiwithAshachu.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/MistysPikachus.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Ash20y20Misty20Rocket.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/Pokeshipping005_0001.jpg

Me backeth! xDDD With some more SatoKasu Pictures!

Misty67
May 22nd, 2006, 09:16 PM
they both were very best pokemon but misty has gone but why i feel very bad.

DestinyOfAsh
May 22nd, 2006, 10:23 PM
Cool pics you've found heres some that I tracked down on my disk that I saved at least a year or so ago I completely forgot I had them O.o anyways enjoy! ^^

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/beso2520casi2520real.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Danny20VS20Ash.gifhttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/4.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/1.jpg

A-one
May 23rd, 2006, 12:41 AM
Nice pics pal i seen most of'em but the last two look great

DestinyOfAsh
May 24th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Hey guys well I've found some more though you've all probably seen them anyway but just thought I'd post them anyway just in case ^^

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/A-Mermaid-and-a-Master.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/am2.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/3rd.jpg

Kyoko
May 24th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Well, I can't se pics ^^;;;; but I bet there adorable, which eps are they from?

DestinyOfAsh
May 24th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Hmm thats weird they worked last night when I posted them O.o weird anyways if you right click on them and go to show picture it brings them up give it a try it worked on my computer lol

mistywishmaker
May 24th, 2006, 08:30 PM
I can see them all! XD They're adorable! My fav. Ash and Misty concept is probably the whole Mermaid and her prince thing :)

DestinyOfAsh
May 24th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Thats good yay you can see them yeah the Misty Mermaid one is good well to make you more happy here are some more ^^

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/en20bici.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/caretos.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/AshandMisty.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/bicho.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Aniversario.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/am3.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/celos.jpg

mistywishmaker
May 25th, 2006, 04:09 PM
^OMG, so many cute pictures! =O XD :)

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/celos.jpg

Jealous Ash. :) Heh =3

Katsu Koneko
May 25th, 2006, 07:14 PM
I found a Pokeshipping forum!

http://www.pokeshippers.proboards77.com/index.cgi

A-one
May 26th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Like the Gary pic Ash all red finally he should realize

Kyoko
May 26th, 2006, 08:13 AM
;; I'm a deprived person :( but good for all of you thatposted pics, but it's time for a new topic *ahem*

If you could redo the pokemon special and add pokeshippy hints, what would you add?

well for starters the hoenn kids (may &max + brock) would be off shopping somewhere. When Misty was falling down the rather large building, Ash not May would have saved her and they could have a real cute moment like so,:

Misty: Thanks Ash...for saving me, I don't know what would have happened if you didn't.

Ash: And I don't know what I'd do without you

both: *blushes*

:D

DestinyOfAsh
May 26th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Hmm thats a tricky one well for a Pokemon special that I'd like to redo would have to be the special epi 'A Date With Delcatty'

After Casey and the trainer who owes the Delcatty(forgot his name O.o) have headed off the see the Electrabuzz show and Ash,May,Brock and Max have come to Cerulean for a visit and while May and the others were off at the Pokemon Centre Ash decided to stick around with Misty and saw the whole adventure for that day and when Misty was asked out on that date (Ash Jealous of course and tried to stop the whole thing)

Misty faces Ash after seeing Casey off seeing that Ash is in a rather bad mood she smiles and says "So umm Ash why were you in such a bad mood today? I was only asked out on a date by a guy that likes me" she raises an eye brow though she seems to be blushing slightly.
Ash snorts he crosses his arms and says "Ahhh no reason I was umm just...WELL YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM MISTY!"
Misty blinks blushing she says firmly "If I didn't know any better Ash Ketchum I'd say you were jealous!"
Ash blushes bright red and says stuttering "M me Jealous? umm I...Misty raises both eye brows staring at him with a knowing look that nakes him feel nervous twiddling his fingers and sweat dropping he blurts out "Well maybe just a little!.." Misty keeps staring and Ash says "How about a lot?.." he rubs the back of his head a little looking down. Misty just smiles blushing deeply as well but she leans over and gives him a hug and whispers "it's ok..Ash.." Ash tenses slightly not knowing why he feels this way but with a slight smile and still blushing he hugs her as the setting sun dances across his face**

Ok I raved on O.o lol sorry but thats one of the episodes I'd like to redo I think that would make a nice ending myself ^^ psst tell me if I raved on O.o oh by the way heres a couple more pics to show enjoy ^^

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/chu.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Futuro20beso.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/cielo.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/5E5E.jpg

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 26th, 2006, 10:44 PM
OMG, we have new members.
Well ya'll, I'm sorry for not being here for so long. But I don't think I'll be back here much 'cause PC's gotten pretty boring and I've got other sites to play on. So I'll see you all randomly whenever I come here. =3 Bye everyone.

A-one
May 27th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Nice pics Destiny of Ash all of'em are very cute.
Those pics are great Seraphia u shuld probably change your browser

Kyoko
May 29th, 2006, 09:56 AM
I don't know how ;; DestinyOfAsh, I love your redo, it's very cute^^

A-one
May 30th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Wow that was touching Destiny of Ash pretty good i must say.
Seraphia which browser do u have like a 'common explorer' or a 'Firefox'

Kyoko
May 30th, 2006, 11:09 AM
^^;;;;; ummm.... I have a reglar explorer I beileve, i was able to see the thumb tact last time for the pics you did if that helps^^

Kasumi
May 30th, 2006, 12:23 PM
My third favorite AAML screen in the WORLD. =3
Yes that's awasome but which is youir first favourite MWM?
you could redo the pokemon special and add pokeshippy hints, what would you add?
Good question
well for starters the hoenn kids (may &max + brock) would be off shopping somewhere. When Misty was falling down the rather large building, Ash not May would have saved her and they could have a real cute moment like so,:

Misty: Thanks Ash...for saving me, I don't know what would have happened if you didn't.

Ash: And I don't know what I'd do without you

both: *blushes*

I agree with that
Buit they should be only with each other at the end of episode and she should tell him she wouild travel with him because sha couildn't live withouit him any longer and he wouild agree with her.

DestinyOfAsh
May 30th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Lol thanks guys I just thought I was raving abit cause once I start a story or something it's hard to stop since ideas just come flooding into my mind and yeah the pics are cool I've got loads more but I don't wanna over load the forum O.o

mistywishmaker
May 30th, 2006, 07:17 PM
If you could redo the pokemon special and add pokeshippy hints, what would you add?

First, I would have made sure that the other characters had been all nice and locked up, so that only Ash and Misty were the heros. Second, Ash should have held Misty's hand when they were in the dark place ;)

Kyoko
May 31st, 2006, 05:10 AM
Kasumi and Wishy, I like both of your redo ideas, very cute^^ and I like the others locked up somewhere XD

DestinyOfAsh
June 1st, 2006, 01:06 AM
Yeah those redos are very good I like them and the bit about them being locked up
thats classic

A-one
June 1st, 2006, 07:35 AM
Holding hands in the dark ~smokin~cool idea.
Like the two locked up somewhere

Kyoko
June 3rd, 2006, 05:05 AM
Yep as long as Ash and Misty are togetherwiothout the interference of May and Max then were good^^ anyone have a new topic?? ;;

DestinyOfAsh
June 3rd, 2006, 06:04 PM
New topic well I've gor one check it out Topic: In the episode where Ash became possesed(Pyramind Battle Vs Raginrock think thats what it was called O.o) by that acient poke ball who agrees that Misty should have been there when that happend? imagine her reaction and the lengths she'll go to snap him out of it (describe what you think would have happend if she was there)

Well as for me I'd think she'd be absolutly terrified for him maybe enough to bring her tears you just don't know I think she'd either try and talk him out of it try and get him to remember all the special times and moments they've shared she may even give him a hug or a kiss ^^ that would be good if she did it would have been good if she was there and also play a nice song along with it all I know is she'' go to any lengthes to save him no matter what it takes she'd even put her own life in danger for him thats how much Ash really mean to her whether she likes to admit it or not

Robert0427
June 3rd, 2006, 09:37 PM
Thats a tough question but here is one of the likely things she would have done to break him out of being possesed

1. Pull out her lucky mallet and whack him around the head

There are other things but im not gonna mention (thinks of other things that are best kept secret):cheeky:

Kyoko
June 4th, 2006, 07:27 AM
WHAT?? Did this really happen?? AND I MISSED IT ;____________________; well anyway I think the mallot idea is a hit but......i thnk she might have aso used pokemon to attack him out of it!! (It's for his own good though^^)

Kasumi
June 4th, 2006, 01:04 PM
She would shooit at him and she would be very worried about him. She would do something to help him. After everything she would, as DestinyofAsh wrote, hug and kiss him. She could attack him - she would use one of her pokemons to help him instead Pikachu who attacked him. Ash could tell Misty that she would attack him instead Pikachu.
This is good Topic :)

xxxSakura
June 4th, 2006, 11:20 PM
New topic well I've gor one check it out Topic: In the episode where Ash became possesed(Pyramind Battle Vs Raginrock think thats what it was called O.o) by that acient poke ball who agrees that Misty should have been there when that happend? imagine her reaction and the lengths she'll go to snap him out of it (describe what you think would have happend if she was there)

Well as for me I'd think she'd be absolutly terrified for him maybe enough to bring her tears you just don't know I think she'd either try and talk him out of it try and get him to remember all the special times and moments they've shared she may even give him a hug or a kiss ^^ that would be good if she did it would have been good if she was there and also play a nice song along with it all I know is she'' go to any lengthes to save him no matter what it takes she'd even put her own life in danger for him thats how much Ash really mean to her whether she likes to admit it or not

A kiss will be lovely ! I know what she'll do - First she'll give Satoshi a slap then a kiss next - sweeeet ! Then Satoshi 's memories will come back and Kasumi will cry and hug him and Takehsi[Brock] will be there nodding away . Or he will say , Ash , welcome back. No , wait , Kasumi may say that. You never know.

Oh and can I join ? I just adore Pokeshipping ^^

Kyoko
June 5th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Of course you may, Welcome^^ and cute topic answer!!

A-one
June 5th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Yeah!I like that answer sweet and welcome xoxkris

xxxSakura
June 6th, 2006, 04:30 AM
Thanks Princess Seraphia and A-One ^^ I am honoured to join this club !

Kyoko
June 6th, 2006, 04:52 AM
As we are to have you join^_________________^ so do you have a favorite pokeshippy hint from the show or quote maybe??

Yu Kanda
June 6th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Hi may I join I think Ash and Misty are awesome together!!!^^

xxxSakura
June 7th, 2006, 01:45 AM
As we are to have you join^_________________^ so do you have a favorite pokeshippy hint from the show or quote maybe??

Thanks ! er well , I used to have lots of hints but I wrote them down on a paper and it disappeared ... 2 years ago I think . But I I could find it ... ! But I remebered whenever Ash is in danger , Misty will usually be the first one to notice it ...

Kyoko
June 7th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Oh don't worry that'll due as well^^ and yes I always thought that was adorable too^____________^ and wecome to the club bro!

Yu Kanda
June 7th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Thanx sis but my favorite qoute is "Ash is never alone because... he has me" ^^

DestinyOfAsh
June 7th, 2006, 06:50 PM
O.o yay we have some new members thats really cool welcome to the club you guys hope you enjoy it here

A-one
June 8th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Welcome Hatsuharu
Like they say Behind every succesfull man there is a woman
http://www.geocities.com/daidaijanai/pokemon/ashmisty3.jpg

xxxSakura
June 8th, 2006, 03:29 AM
Welcome Hatsuharu
Like they say Behind every succesfull man there is a woman
http://www.geocities.com/daidaijanai/pokemon/ashmisty3.jpg

Lol , isn't that from the first few episodes ? I have the first 100 VCDS in Chinese , and it's still in my room , cleaned every Sunday ^-^

Omg , they look so sweet together !

Kyoko
June 8th, 2006, 05:30 AM
I'm not doubting that^^ and HatsuHaru a lot of people love that quote, it was very cute^____________^

xoxkris you're lucky you have a lot^^

xxxSakura
June 8th, 2006, 05:56 AM
I'm not doubting that^^ and HatsuHaru a lot of people love that quote, it was very cute^____________^

xoxkris you're lucky you have a lot^^

Yeah , I love that quote too ^^

Yup , you know when Pokemon first begin to air ? My mother brought me to this open market [ they only last for holidays ] and I begin to pester her for the VCDS . Slowly whenever she took me to open markets I collected the VCDS and watch them over and over again , and never got bored . I saw Kasumi slapping Satoshi right at the first 3 episodes !

mistywishmaker
June 8th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the new members~~!

Beyond cute :) (C) 2006 Miyabi Akasaka.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/AshMistygroupvalentines.jpg

DestinyOfAsh
June 8th, 2006, 07:18 PM
Wow Mistywishmaker that picture is cute I hope you find more of them lol

xxxSakura
June 9th, 2006, 03:59 AM
Wow , that is so kawaii ! Misty must also be thinking of Ash ^^

mistywishmaker
June 9th, 2006, 06:57 PM
You can just imagine Misty sitting on the edge of her bed, hugging the new sweater that Ash gave her on Christmas night XD

A-one
June 10th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Yeah! Ash cant figure out what to get for Misty on Christmas ,
Maybe he could just wrap himself up nad gift it to Misty
http://www.galeon.com/pkmncg/aamlgal/ashmist14.jpg

Chikiki
June 10th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Um...-pops in- Can I join this club? I support Ash and Misty and well...Those two look so perfect together, don't they? ^^ Hm...Um well...You want some hints...right? Basically...um...I don't know....^^;; Well, there was this one in the Orange Islands where Danny says that 'When Two People Fight, It Shows They Care For Each Other' or something like that...Then when Ash and Danny reached on top of the hill, Misty ran past Ash with her blanket and asked Danny to share the blanket with her...While Ash stared at her and said 'What about me?'...And there was this one Rudy, the gym leader in Trovita Island asked Misty to stay with him, and the next day, during Ash's battle with Rudy, Ash almost lost but Misty got ticked off and shouted at him, and Ash won the battle...=D
And the Ghost At The Maiden's Peak where Misty dressed up in a Kimono and Ash was all 'Woah...' and then if you look carefully, Misty and Ash held hands and walked over to dance...Look at the screen shots. And...there was this episode where Gengar took Ash's spirit away, and Misty cried, while Brock...didn't. And when Misty sang the song is 'Gotta Catch Ya Later', there was this line 'You are more then just my best friend...' O_o...More then just a best friend? Anyhow, there are plenty more hints but my hands are getting tired of typing...

So, can I join? ^^

xxxSakura
June 10th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Roses , I think you can still join ^^ And cute hints , yeah , the one about Rudy , I read it in the Dengeki Pikachu too . Just that Rudy now wants Misty as his wife and his little sister is so happy and all that stuff and Misty don't even want it . Then Ash says , ' If you want to marry Misty , you gotta beat me first ! ' Or soemthign like that since I was reading the Mandarin version and it translate to this .

Although after Misty pondered if Ash likes her and Ash says it's just for the badge , it shows that Ash can be quite caring sometimes and Misty somewhat pondered over it . In that very chapter , when Ash is about to battle Rudy , Ash told Misty that she ahd better chere him on or she's gonna be Rudy's wife . And as in the anime , when Ash's squirtle was trapped by Rudy's Starmie , it was Misty who shouted although Ash cried , " Shut up !"

I think it's Rudy because the scene is somewhat similiar . The chinese characters somewhat translate to Rudy too .

Kyoko
June 10th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Welcome Roses, of course you may join^_____^ and I heard of that before and It sounded really cute(the Rudy thing that is)

mistywishmaker
June 10th, 2006, 09:29 PM
^Welcome to the club, XxRosesxX! (I love your Contestshipping banner <3 <3)

One of my fav. Pokeshipping fanart of all time. And the most amazing part is, someone did this by hand O___O;;

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/ashmistysittingtreefanart.jpg

Chikiki
June 11th, 2006, 02:21 AM
^Welcome to the club, XxRosesxX! (I love your Contestshipping banner <3 <3)
Thanks! ^^ If you like that, then hope you like the Pokeshippy banner in my sig! ^^ (I'm going to change into another one, I feel that the Pokeshippy banner...doesn't looks so nice)

Oh yeah, when Misty saw Ash was losing the battle with Rudy, she said,
"Ash! Don't give up! You are the only one who can bring out Squirtle's True Power!"
Ash shouted back, "I know that, Misty!"
Misty says, "Then don't just stand there!"
Rudy got on a depressed front, and murmured to himself in a depressed tone, "She wants him..."

Oh yeah, and in another episode, two nidorans like each other, but their trainers are rivals, they always compete/quarrel/fight. Misty said,
"Even though they always fight, deep down inside they like each other."
Tracey says, "Hey! That sounds like you and Ash!"
Ash and Misty said, "WHAT?!"

And then, later on in that episode, the trainers become friends and their nidorans kiss, and then the nidorans envolve.
Ash asked Misty, "Do people change when they kiss?"
Misty replies back, "Guess we'll just have to find out ourselves!"
Ash says, "Huh?"
Misty wants to kiss him! ^_^

I'll add more hints, later on, kay? ^_^

DestinyOfAsh
June 11th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Cool pic I've got a couple of quotes from Pokemon 2000 Melody: What are you coming for? Misty: To find Ash and before you start saying it's because I secretly like him don't cause I don't! Melody: Hey chill out you sure are sensative about someone whos not your boyfriend Misty: His not my boyfriend his a boy and his a friend but his not a boyfriend, Melody: Here legend or not Ash can't do this alone Misty:*Shakes head and smiles* You'll have too play Lugia's song I'll go look for him*Stares out to sea* and Ash is never really alone cause his got....me

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/hirune0.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/6.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/5.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Abrazados.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/adgsk.gif

Chikiki
June 11th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Cool pics, DestinyOfAsh! ^^ I like Ash and Misty in the wedding dress and Ash and Misty in the winter one! ^^ Anyway, I can't really think up of hints right now...So, what do you all normally discuss? ^^

DestinyOfAsh
June 11th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Hmm well realy we discuss anything that has to do with Ash and Misty aslong as it revolves around those two I guess it can really be anything lol oh I have somemore quotes too one from the 3rd Pokemon episode Ash Catches A Pokemon!

Misty:*watches Ash talk with Medapod blushes* I've never met anyone like him he really does love Pokemon also another one where Ash and Misty battle at Cerulean Gym Daisy:Well his totally not someone I'd choose for a boyfriend*Ash falls over embarassed* but your no prize yourself Misty:*Blushes* My Boyfriend!?

Kyoko
June 12th, 2006, 09:47 AM
I love all quotes that you guys said, those were all really cute and when i go to my friends house I will be able to view the pics

A-one
June 13th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Welcome Roses
and nice pics they never get old

mistywishmaker
June 13th, 2006, 08:21 PM
^Teehee, I just loved Pokemon 2000. Extremely Pokeshippy <3

Okaaay, we need a topic!

What would be the cutest place in the world for Ash and Misty's Wedding?

...I say, in a big church with a huge crowd, all cheering for them! <3

A-one
June 13th, 2006, 11:59 PM
I too would like a church but still a runaway marriage sounds better to me

xxxSakura
June 14th, 2006, 12:48 AM
Pokemon 2000 ? What's that never heard of it ^^ Guys I am back ! From my holiday anyhow . I guess you guys didn't miss me , lol .

I got another hint .You know when there's this banned episode about James and Jessie entering for the Beauty Contest in the first season ? I watched it on Mandarin and when Misty coems out with her Pokemon Ash was like ... Whoa , Misty you look so beautiful . In the end , Ash's wonderful mother won the contest ^^

DestinyOfAsh
June 14th, 2006, 02:55 AM
Hey wow cool hint there xoxkris and Pokemon 2000 is the 2nd movie the one with Lugia in it it's really good well hmm lets see well I can't think of anymore hints at the moment but as for the wedding I think the beach would be a nice place for their wedding myself

A-one
June 15th, 2006, 12:02 AM
I have seen pics of that ep ,they shuldnt have banned it
It has so many hints

xxxSakura
June 15th, 2006, 04:07 AM
They banned it since James was , erm , showing off , his ,uh you know what . But the Mandarin version still has it . I just watched a few of my VCDS last night till 3am , so I got lots of hints now !

In the 9th episode , where there's this Lass , I think ehr english dub name was Giselle and the guy called Joe I think . When they made up in the end , Satoshi was mumbling , " Tai hao le , he wo gen xiao xia cha duo le ! " I roughly translate the meaning to saying that's very good , unlike me and kasumi . Then Kasumi replies , of course , have you forgotten about my bicycle ? That might meant that Satoshi had Misty and hsi relationship on his mind !

In the 7th episode where Satoshi had to battle Kasumi , and she fiercely tells him so , he seems to be , aww , so cute , blushing away ! And in the , I think 21 or something episode , where Kasumi wanted to tell Tentacruel something , it was Satoshi who found her missing . Which means he look out for her every second ? ^.- Then 1 episode later , where Satoshi says bye bye to Butterfree , it was Kasumi , who , somewhat remind him to say good bye ! Aww , how cute and close the two are !

I found a sad video ... Please take a look at Stephen109 's siggy and click on the video , "Ash, Misty, and May: Who That Girl?" Rather sad ...

Kasumi
June 15th, 2006, 07:40 AM
Wow MWM where did you find that awasome fanart?
I love every pokeshipping quots

mistywishmaker
June 15th, 2006, 09:19 PM
^Kasumi, you're back! =D Unfortunetly, I don't remember where I found the very adorable fanart @__@ I wish I did; I'd go back to that site right now XD

Another adorable fanart (C) respective owner =3 =3 I love the colors. Extremely breath-taking.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/ashmistyongrasssunsetfanart.jpg

BG pokemon freak
June 16th, 2006, 05:29 AM
I am not a member of this club and haven't posted before but when I saw this I was like "OMG I know who will like it"- this club :P so here it is !!! I don't know if you have seen it before or if it is for real but have a look yourself
http://gallery.pokemonpalace.net/albums/userpics/10487/normal_ashmisty.JPG

mistywishmaker
June 16th, 2006, 12:44 PM
^Haha, adorable picture XD I believe it's from the episode when Ash wanted to catch a Haunter, and turned into a ghost XD He wanted to play a cute little prank on Misty by lifting her into the air :3 Adorable <3

Kyoko
June 16th, 2006, 03:30 PM
That is pretty good XDD and I saw allt he pics I've been diprived of and that onepic you posted Wishy, that you said someond did by hand was amazingly good :D I can't beileve someone actually did that by hand!

nikhil200
June 16th, 2006, 09:42 PM
hay i want to join???? can i

A-one
June 16th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Yor are welcome Nikhil200
Like that pic BG a real funny ep.
Cool pic MWM Hand in hand they gaze at the sky

xxxSakura
June 17th, 2006, 04:02 AM
^Haha, adorable picture XD I believe it's from the episode when Ash wanted to catch a Haunter, and turned into a ghost XD He wanted to play a cute little prank on Misty by lifting her into the air :3 Adorable <3

It is, I have the VCD ^^ Too bad no vidoe recorder, but even if I had one, it's in Chinese so you guys won't be able to understand...

Anyway there's 2 hints from that episode[ SATOSHI TOOK 3 EPSIODES TO DEFEAT NATSUME!!] He wanted to catch a ghost Pokemon but ended up 'souled' by Haunter, Gastly and Gengar, who were,rather, jokers^^ Then he and Pikachu played a trick on Kasumi, so Kasumi realized something happened to him, oooh!

Kasumi
June 17th, 2006, 02:07 PM
I love that scene when he holds Misty. This ep was my inspiration to write narration which I was my homework on english lesson.

A-one
June 18th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Misty showed how much she loved Ash there she was well nearly crying when she saw Ash laid down

mistywishmaker
June 18th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I love that scene when he holds Misty. This ep was my inspiration to write narration which I was my homework on english lesson.

Yaay, Pokeshipping inspires us. =3 =3 I think Pokeshipping has also influenced the way I write romantic short stories, too =3

Kyoko
June 18th, 2006, 12:53 PM
^same here, pokeshipping is very cute so of course it inspires us <3 also A-one I remember that, it was cute, didn't she think he died and when he saw her crying he felt bad (that's how I remember it)

DestinyOfAsh
June 18th, 2006, 05:43 PM
I agree I love Pokeshipping also there was another moment where she was cryig but it was hard to tell but you could see tears in her eyes if you looked close enough when Ash turned to stone in the first movie when he stepped in the way of Mew and Mewtwos physchic attacks

A-one
June 19th, 2006, 12:22 AM
I havnt seen that yet
its Poke'shippy pic time Venue:Orange islands
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/bech.jpg

xxxSakura
June 19th, 2006, 03:40 AM
I agree I love Pokeshipping also there was another moment where she was cryig but it was hard to tell but you could see tears in her eyes if you looked close enough when Ash turned to stone in the first movie when he stepped in the way of Mew and Mewtwos physchic attacks

I have the disc! Don't I seem to own lots of dics? Heh, but this time it's in Japanese with Chinese subtitles. I remember it. Pikachu and almost every other Pokemon was howling away and tears just danced out naturally. Same with me.

And yeah, Misty thought Ash was dead at that episode. I was SO touched at that time. Guys, how about a new topic?

How long have you support Pokeshipping?

Kasumi
June 19th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Since the beginning! It means when I started to watch Pokemon I realised Misty and Ash are great couple ^^

AAMLrox
June 19th, 2006, 10:58 AM
I've supported Pokeshipping since the first few episodes I ever saw too although I didn't realise that there was fanfiction, fanart, fanclubs etc. until recently! ^_^

DestinyOfAsh
June 19th, 2006, 09:52 PM
I've supported it right from the star ever since Misty first came into the first episode I knew her and Ash were perfect for each other

A-one
June 19th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Its actually been a very long time, but i never realised it at first, i was always making fanarts of'em together.

xxxSakura
June 20th, 2006, 12:33 AM
I've supported them after Brock joint in, I don't know why. Brock joining in helps me realise how different she is to Ash than other people.

A-one
June 20th, 2006, 01:03 AM
But Brock tends to spoil the party at times...

Kyoko
June 20th, 2006, 06:26 AM
^agreed, like in the episode GCYL when they were having a moment at the end Brock interrupts and yells "wait, stop everything!!!" I wasn't to thrilled XDD

mistywishmaker
June 20th, 2006, 08:46 PM
^XDD Well, at least most of the episode was Ash and Misty. It was just sooo cute how they gazed at each other. I swear to gawd, Gotta Catch Ya Later is like the most romantic episode of any anime that I've ever seen in my life. ;___;

Chikiki
June 20th, 2006, 08:53 PM
So sorry for not replying for the past few days! I hope you remember me! xD

2 years and a few months...I think O.o...Or maybe longer...Ever since I saw Misty and Ash I knew they were a perfect couple =D

A-one
June 20th, 2006, 11:48 PM
That was a swell ep i would like to see it again though.
Brock well in that ep shuldnt have come to Misty's rescue i woulda prefered if Ash had come alone

xxxSakura
June 21st, 2006, 04:06 AM
Yup I agree, but Brock really made a great difference. At least they showed us how good Misty was to Ash XD. Pokeshipping all the way, woo-hoo!

How about another new topic? And Roses, of course, the Contestshipping and Pokeshipping fan? I hope I'm not wrong -oops-
What hair colour will suit Misty besides light orange?

Chikiki
June 21st, 2006, 05:21 AM
What hair colour will suit Misty besides light orange?
O_o...I've discussed this on SPPF before, and um...Red, or Light torquise...I think...Blue would do nice...I think...

Originally Posted By xoxkris
Yup I agree, but Brock really made a great difference. At least they showed us how good Misty was to Ash XD. Pokeshipping all the way, woo-hoo!
But Brock ruins everything...But if he kicked out in the show, everything would feel out of place...Unless Brock wasn't in the show in the first place...

Plus, Misty and Ash would be traveling together in the Orange Islands if that irritating Tracey didn't come...-_-;; He does nothing but sketch...

A-one
June 22nd, 2006, 12:34 AM
He's the only one who can cook properly
Hair color i would choose light red (thats not orange)

xxxSakura
June 22nd, 2006, 03:15 AM
Blue and light red will do nice ^^ And she'll be even cuter than before and then Satoshi will start having feelings for her -cackles like witch- But seriously I think pale blue will suit her.

Yup Brock's probably the Cook. That Tracey, argh. He does nothing but just take over Brock! I bet he can't even cook like Brock! But I am a good sketcher so I won't say anything about sketching. He's a light bulb between Misty and Ash-growls-

Kyoko
June 22nd, 2006, 09:07 AM
What hair color best suits her? Oo I saw she'd make a good blondie XDD (no seriously)

Lets see, i've supported pokeshipping since Misty forst caught Ash on the fishing line♥ it was sooooo cute, and I loved GCYL (minus Misty leaving) because as Wishy said it was mainly those two and ver adorable =D

A-one
June 22nd, 2006, 11:41 PM
Funny talking of Tracey he actually knows that Misty likes Ash unlike Brock,
he is always trying to put'em together during Orange islands *thats what i noticed

Chikiki
June 22nd, 2006, 11:46 PM
Oh yeah! Brock doesn't tease them, Tracey does! Tracey teases them a couple of time in the Orange Island! But still...

If Ash and Misty ONLY traveled together...*sighs*

A-one
June 23rd, 2006, 12:04 AM
Thats what i am saying Tracey knows thats why he teases them, dont know about Brock he probably doesnt realise yet

DestinyOfAsh
June 23rd, 2006, 03:16 AM
Pics pics pics and more pics gess I'm surprised I haven't run out yet well here they are enjoy I agree Tracey obviously knows that Ash and Misty like each other but Brock hmm dunno
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/am0.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Aprendiendo20a20cocinar.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/dream.jpghttp://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Dibujo20Ash26Misty5B35D.jpg

Chikiki
June 23rd, 2006, 04:18 AM
DestinyOfAsh, we can't...um, exactly see the pics. Or is it just me? It says, "Oops! My image for this link is no longer here" O.o

Brock doesn't tease them, and so far in the show only Tracey, Melody, and a few others I can't remember...XP May, Max and Brock don't tease them, (HEY! May and Max did meet Misty again...In one of the episodes...I forgot.)

Robert0427
June 23rd, 2006, 04:19 AM
That pic of Ash's mom teaching Misty how to cook is really cute :)

Come to think of it Ash's mother would have to show Misty how to cook meals after her & Ash are married :D

Chikiki
June 23rd, 2006, 09:00 AM
I can see the pics now. Anyhow, nice pics! ^_^ I like the one where Misty was thinking of she and Ash XD

And Robert0427, I agree with you! She would probably teach Misty some new things...and reminding Ash to change his underwear XD (His mom did in the early Kanto Episodes)

mistywishmaker
June 23rd, 2006, 06:56 PM
^Cute pictures, DestinyofAsh! =D

Fan script... Eheheheh...

Ash: Misty, the truth is.. that I..
Misty: *thinking*Is he going to confess?
Ash: I--!
*Brock, May, and Max fall out from the bushes*
Brock: Darn, it was so close!

A-one
June 24th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Funny
That was close enuff to happen
Darn the bush

Chikiki
June 24th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Nice Fan Script, mistywishmaker! Though that stupid bush...-_-;;

mistywishmaker
June 24th, 2006, 08:26 PM
^XD Yeah, bushes are terrible... Always having someone hiding in them... XD

I'm working on a Pokeshipping doujinshi (fan comic) and I'll post it here as soon as I finish it! It'll be pretty short...

A-one
June 25th, 2006, 06:47 AM
I like short and sweet...... cant wait to read it