AAMLrox
June 25th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Cool! I can't wait until you post it! ^_^

Kasumi
June 25th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Awww What a wanderfull pics Destiny of ash, espesially that last small one! *o*

mistywishmaker
June 25th, 2006, 06:51 PM
^XD My doujin is called "Hit and Run," and it's suppose to be funny, but it's not =O

I already posted this in the Misty club, but I'll do it here anyways:

Sad news for people in the US without cable is that WB won't be airing Pokemon anymore after the "Ash vs. May Hand to hand fighting Dojo" episode. After that episode, the new voice actors will take over, and no more new Pokemon for us. =\

...this means for me that I won't be able to see the new episodes in the future ;___; So if Misty ever has another cameo, I won't see it.

...so you guys better keep me informed around here! =D

A-one
June 26th, 2006, 12:06 AM
I will try to but i cant...sorry, i am like light years from that ep

Robert0427
June 26th, 2006, 12:14 AM
I feel so ashamed to have cable tv if you are gonna miss you on new pokemon episodes mistywishmaker

Kasumi
June 26th, 2006, 02:35 AM
..this means for me that I won't be able to see the new episodes in the future ;___; So if Misty ever has another cameo, I won't see it.

I can't watch in tv episodes since MQ serie. So youre situation isn't so bad MWM
Look at this dojinshi http://animexx.4players.de/doujinshi.php/output/6869/8201/?PHPSESSID=b75cef640cba17dc1ed60091ca099b41

xxxSakura
June 26th, 2006, 04:37 AM
Hyeee guys, haven't posted in awhile XD. Poor MWM. In Singapore there's Kids Central, but currently they are only airing the Series 8 Advanced Battle, and I haven't got my hands on that new episodes! -growl- I have to watch them, but hook or by crook! Nvm, there's always YouTube! XP

mistywishmaker
June 26th, 2006, 08:09 PM
^XD You guys are the best =3 ...so much consolation for me, thanks guys ;___;

@Kasumi: *gasp* What a cute doujinshi! =D I wish I could understand it! Doesn't matter though, because the art is so gorgeous to look at! =O Misty is so pretty... =3

A-one
June 27th, 2006, 05:24 AM
Me too those are really good *way impressed by the art

Kasumi
June 27th, 2006, 06:10 PM
http://pokeforum.be/aaml-klub-vt85.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=490&sid=747077b4eb488da1fc12774aca225b19
here is link where is great fanart> it"s in german so i can translate it if you want

mistywishmaker
June 27th, 2006, 06:58 PM
^O___O;; WTH? Either this person accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, or we got ourselves a big spammer, which would explain the name "spam"mzor =X Try to stay on topic here, Mr. Spammer, sir.

@Kasumi: Ooh! So many POKESHIPPING PICTURES! *chokes of cuteness* XD You can read German? I didn't know that XD It's all the classic AAML fanart!

My favorites from the page:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/394/misty0019is.gif

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4061/cudo9pj.png

http://www.pokemopolis.net/pics/jailbait/nakee.jpg

A-one
June 27th, 2006, 11:56 PM
That's a really cool gif but very sad toooo, that window broke like Misty's heart

xxxSakura
June 28th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Poor Misty XD -sweatdrop- But Satoshi will be there to save her anyway, so we needn't worry...

Uh, new topic?

What if Satoshi fall from a cliff, what will Misty/Kasumi do?

mistywishmaker
June 28th, 2006, 06:09 PM
If Satoshi fell from, what will Misty/Kasumi do?

After Satoshi falls off a cliff, Kasumi would first be speechless, then look down the cliff and reach her hands out and yell,"Satoshi!" and her eyes would get watery and she would cry. *nods*.

Cute SatoKasu fanart (c) REspective OWner.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/ashmistydatefanart.jpg

A-one
June 29th, 2006, 12:07 AM
Really purty pic
If Satoshi fell from, what will Misty/Kasumi do?
Really tough to answer
This happened lotsa times in Pokemon, logically Misty would send Gyarados,
but i would go with what MWM said

xxxSakura
June 29th, 2006, 03:10 AM
-nods- me too. Then maybe she'll even jump down due to desperation o___O Maybe. I doubt she'll go that far, but there's at least 30% of it.

DestinyOfAsh
June 29th, 2006, 03:41 AM
COOL! those pics are good along with the ones on that forum link O.o hmm if Ash ever fell off a cliff" well I'd have to agree with what everyone else has said though I doubt she'd jump off but then again she just might and do what Ash did in the first movie to save Pikachu when he fell after using all his energy she's probably do that and grab onto him and just hold him close to her in hopes of saving him somehow

Chikiki
June 29th, 2006, 04:41 AM
Never posted here in a while. 'Cause I was lazy. :P

Anyway,

Kasumi: SATOSHI!!! *reaches out a hand* Grab hold of my hand!

Satoshi: *tries to grab Kasumi's hand* I...Can't...Reach! *is holding on a branch*

The branch was breaking until-

Team Rocket comes. They say their motto and blah blah blah when- Satoshi drops into their hot-air balloon out of nowhere O.o

Satoshi: Thanks, Team Rocket!

Musashi: Huh?

Kojiro: What?

Meowth: Here's your coffee, Kojiro and Musashi!

Meowth gives when he slips and Satoshi is still holing on the branch and then they fall on the ground...um, somehow. O.o

Satoshi: OWCH!

Kasumi (Who randomly appeared out of nowhere, came running to him): Satoshi! Are you alright? Do you need anything?

Satoshi: *groans in pain* Yes, Kasumi. I want some Coffee with sugar and milkbutter.

Kasumi: *sees a Coffee nearby and gives it to him*

Satoshi: *drinks when he suddenly collapses( Which means he's going to die from a Sprained Leg or...something O.o Oh yeah, there were cushions on the ground that randomly appeared out of nowhere. And Satoshi landed on it. o.o ) K-Kasumi...I-I have to tell you something...

Kasumi: Yes, Satoshi? *with a worried face*

Satoshi: Next time don't give Coffee to people without extra sugar. *dies*

Kasumi: I'll remember that, Satoshi! *sniffs and cries* I'll just add lesser buttermilk.

Satoshi: (Randomly wakes up) Plus extra buttermilk. *collapses again*

XDDDDDDD [/is shot

Okay, time to get serious.

-----------------

Kasumi: SATOSHI! *panicks*

Satoshi: *holds on a branch* Kasumi! Help me!!!

Kasumi: *reaches out a hand* Hold on to this!

Satoshi: *grabs her hand* Kasumi...I don't think I can hold on any longer...It's too slippery...*releases* KASUMI! BEFORE I DIE, I WANT TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU!

Kasumi: NOO!!! Satoshi!!! *panicks and jumps down with him* I LOVE YOU TOO, SATOSHI!

They two die peacefully together :D Nah, kidding. Here's the ending:

Takeshi: WAIT! *releases a Pokeball* Pidgeot, go! Save Ash and Misty!

Pidgeot carries Ash and Misty up.

Ash: M-Misty, did you really meant what you said?

Misty: A-Ash...I...*blushes neon red* Well...yes...

Leave the rest to your imagination :P

AAMLrox
June 29th, 2006, 07:34 AM
^Cool scenarios, I agree with what MVM said but hopefully Satoshi will never fall off a cliff! ^_^

Kasumi
June 29th, 2006, 05:37 PM

She would cry and shout at him and she would go down to help him. Brock went shopping very far.
Misty would ask: How do you feel Ash?
Ash: I can't move.
Misty: So let''s spent the night here
Ash: What?!
Misty: I'll call for help but now is late and propobly they won't find us. So we have to wait till morning. So why you were so surprised?
Ash is blushing more and more: D...doesn't matter.
Misty: Ash!!! What did you think? But... -Misty is holding his arms: I want stay so forever.
Ash: I don't feel any pain anymore cause you're holding me.
And they are kissing in the moonlight and in silence of night.
So romantic. I have shojo obsession.

This site is just WANDERFUL :) http://www1.bbiq.jp/yumekapu/gallery.htm

xxDark_Arcaninexx
June 29th, 2006, 06:21 PM
hey can i join plz i been lovin aaml since they day they pokemon started

AND OMG YES THEY MAKE THE BEST COUPLE!!!! sadly i hav few friends that even like pokemon or aaml (i dont blame them they r like 15 years old) and yes i actually like them since the day they first introduced pokemon on t.v (hmm like 8 or 9 years ago) well anyways this is why i like them so much!:

first off all omg any1 who sees them noe they r meant to be!! besides the fact they r the cutest couple in pokemon (in my opinion the best in anime) they also look like they r madly in love! hopefully in the end or close to the end of the series they will confess their feelings or at the very least do sometin that will give ppl a hint that they will end up together (hopefully the first choice)also its fun to watch them deny their feelings to eachother...hm wat else o and since ash is so dense he needs a smart girl to complete his life!^_^ well i noe theres more stuff on y i like them but i cant think of them rite now >.<
well thats my opinion(s) so plz let me join!! *makes puppy eyes* lol c yall!

~dark arcanine~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AAML FOR EVA!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DestinyOfAsh
June 29th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Sure of course you can join I don't see why you couldn't well hope you enjoy it here ^^

xxDark_Arcaninexx
June 29th, 2006, 08:58 PM
YAY! THANX! lol....i would put some pics but all the 1s i hav already beem put on here before -_- but o well.....grrr i was going to tell yall sometin but i forgot sorry >.< well its really late and im tired so i migth be on tomorrow! migth! i dont noe yet! lol...ok?! migth!
ok im done well good nigth (to some) people!!!!
~dark arcanine~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol!!! AAML!!!! STILL 4 EVA!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!

A-one
June 30th, 2006, 12:14 AM
You are very welcome xxDark_Arcaninexx, & i agree wuth whatever you said' totally
Those are nice scenes, you all got very good imaginations

Chikiki
June 30th, 2006, 12:50 AM
Welcome, xxDark_Arcaninexx to the club! ^____^ Oh...and um...I don't mean to be harsh but could you um...write proper grammer in your sentence? Sorry, but I could only understand half of what you said O.o

xxxSakura
June 30th, 2006, 02:23 AM
Hah cute comedy. welcome Dark_Acarnine. Oh well, isn't that cute? I enjoy coffee with milk and extra sugar.

mistywishmaker
June 30th, 2006, 09:27 PM
^Welcome, Dark Arcanine! =D

@Kasumi: Oooh, what a cute little script! -^__^- I have a shojo obsession, too... I'm such a doofy and dazed hopeless romantic =3 And what a cute little site! <3

...we need a topic, people ^__^;; One that will last.

Err... let's see...

If you could picture the perfect fanart of Ash and Misty that did not have them in contact/touching each other in any way, what would be the most romantic scene?

This is hard... but... I'd say a fanart with:
Ash and Misty are standing, back to back, and the screen is split, with Misty's side having a shot of the Cerulean gym, and Ash's side standing in a field of flowers.

Katsu Koneko
June 30th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Konichiwa Minna-san missed me? ^^;;;

If you could picture the perfect fanart of Ash and Misty that did not have them in contact/touching each other in any way, what would be the most romantic scene?

Hm..hard..um Kasumi sits on a cloud with angel wings and angelic wear. Satoshi looks up at the clouds and sees her, blushing at the gorgous angel.

^^;;;;

A-one
July 1st, 2006, 10:43 AM
This is pretty hard.....
Well a fanart with Misty sitting on the ground(holding her hands) a light falls from above as Ash descends

xxDark_Arcaninexx
July 1st, 2006, 08:25 PM
thanx everybody! i feel loved XD and sorry im miss spelling everyting (im sorta slow)
ima try better i promise! and yeah we need to talk bout something like what would happen if misty came back or someting.....well um i dont noe whatever yall wanna talk about ^_^
well i talk later c ya

~dark arcanine~

DestinyOfAsh
July 1st, 2006, 09:18 PM
*Appears out of no where with Pikachu carrying some pics he grins and says "I have somemore pics hope you enjoy them" ^^ Pikachu smiles and says "Pika Pi!" helps Ash post them in the thread*
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/waninoko.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Wedding.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/SatoKasu1.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/CarryingXD.jpg

A-one
July 2nd, 2006, 08:10 AM
Those pics are nice
the last one's real funny

xxxSakura
July 2nd, 2006, 09:07 AM
So kawaii~!

New Topic ANSWER:

That's hard. Kasumi floating on the water surface while Satoshi's drowning LOL. Seriously, Kasumi floating and Satoshi floating on the clouds, their eyes locking onto each other.

xxDark_Arcaninexx
July 2nd, 2006, 11:14 AM
kewl pics!!!! :D very cute ^_^. o and also im looking for some good fanfictions (so far nothing) so plz help me find some! cause im very bored and im looking to find something to do hehehhe! well i need to clean my room ill be back later c ya!!!!

~dark arcanine~

Kasumi
July 2nd, 2006, 02:02 PM
f you could picture the perfect fanart of Ash and Misty that did not have them in contact/touching each other in any way, what would be the most romantic scene?

Misty who is swimming in the sea under water and Ash is swiming near her and they are looking at each other and Ash looks like he admires her swimming style and he's blushing.

mistywishmaker
July 2nd, 2006, 03:01 PM
^Awww, such cute ideas! =D It might inspire me to do a Pokeshippy fanart one of these days when I have time...

@DoA: Cute pictures! =D I like the one where Ash & Misty have grown up faces and are staring at each other... =3 (Surprisingly, it was done by a Advanceshipping supporter, too....)

That's hard. Kasumi floating on the water surface while Satoshi's drowning LOL. Seriously, Kasumi floating and Satoshi floating on the clouds, their eyes locking onto each other.

OMG, that's such a cute idea! *o*

peterchen
July 2nd, 2006, 04:23 PM
hihihi yeah that`s an idea...but cute ? ^^

xxxSakura
July 3rd, 2006, 04:00 AM
Thanks MWM and peterchen XD

I will buy a scanner some day to, well, scan all the fanart I did for Pokeshipping[some contains Contestshipping in the pack too] ^^

Kyoko
July 3rd, 2006, 07:45 AM
Ooooh great topic idea Wishy and yuo guy's have had really good ideas =D Lets see A picture i'd love would be something like:

Ash would be sitting int he grass looking into the water(lake...ocean...doesn't matter but it's water^^) and has a happy, blushy look on his face and he's looking at the reflection of The Misty mermaid and she's on the diving board at her gym (so he's not seeing the real her) and maybe they have words in the background that say (by Misty) Will i ever see you again? and then behind Ash: I swear you will

I hope that makes sense O___O

xxxSakura
July 4th, 2006, 05:28 AM
Wow then Ash turns back and saw Misty!
How magical and kawaii! XD Makes some sense too ^^
I drew out all of you guys' idea... Only thing lacking?
Again, that scanner!! :(
>( -sigh- Oh well.

A-one
July 4th, 2006, 06:39 AM
Those ideas are really good one day i might try to do that.
Scanner well you could always go to a cyber cafe' i do that always....me to without a scanner

mistywishmaker
July 4th, 2006, 04:19 PM
^Awww, cute concept, Kyoko-san! (Sorry, I'm used to calling you that =3)

Ano... Here's a cute Pokeshipping image (C) 2006 Miyabi Asaka (http://miyabic.whitesnow.jp)
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/AshMistygrownwedding.jpg

Misty makes a BEAUTIFUL bride <3

xxDark_Arcaninexx
July 4th, 2006, 04:22 PM
sorry people i had to get off for a few days cause something horrible happened to my kitten....yea well i love ur ideas very cute ^_^ sorry i cant think of any but ill try k?
well anyways happy fourth of july gotta go cause i wanna c the fireworks :D
well hav fun!!! ^_^

~dark arcanine~

Robert0427
July 4th, 2006, 07:12 PM
That pic is really good wishmaker you never know that might happen one day in a future series of Pokemon :)

DestinyOfAsh
July 4th, 2006, 09:23 PM
O.O ohh cool like that wedding pic it's awesome as for the topic well I can't think of one at the moment but I will ^^

mistywishmaker
July 5th, 2006, 05:50 PM
XD Ash and Misty's wedding... I can totally imagine something funny happening... just cus Ash is a "lover loser" XD =3

buster_wolf
July 5th, 2006, 05:59 PM

Uh... let's see... Ash goes ahead and kisses Misty which stops some weird monster from wrecking havoc on the city? XD

Katsu Koneko
July 5th, 2006, 08:39 PM
@wishy - Awesome pic! I can imagine Ash doing some clutsy thing in his own wedding. xD

x__x I want a scanner.

DestinyOfAsh
July 5th, 2006, 10:25 PM
hmm well as for the topic I'd have to say one where Ash and Misty are in an under water spring and kissing and hugging each other (like the movie cut from Final Fantasy X with Tidus and Yuna) that would be awesome XD

A-one
July 6th, 2006, 01:18 AM
Misty would make a wonderful bride......*imagine her wedding gown....beautiful

xxxSakura
July 6th, 2006, 05:43 AM
Yes, Misty will make a beautiful bride. A Wurmple and a Caterpie will be on her shoulders while Satoshi explains that's his wedding present-cackles- Misty will scream, then faint. Lol, let's get serious.

Misty will look as Satoshi carries a Pichu over to her. They were about to kiss when Pichu jumps over and pushes them together, making the process quicker, XD.

YES! I just discovered my mother's handphone can send images to e-mail, soI'll be able to tell you guys how my pictures look like once I completed that! xd

mistywishmaker
July 6th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Misty will look as Satoshi carries a Pichu over to her. They were about to kiss when Pichu jumps over and pushes them together, making the process quicker, XD.

>w< Cute concept! XD *Sighs* I wish Ash were more romantic sometimes... maybe if he actually called her once in a while XD

xxxSakura
July 7th, 2006, 05:03 AM
Yeah! I so wish it too! Argh! That Ash... Misty Misty Misty forever!
I wonder if Misty joins back in the group will she take over Max for ear pulling or will they pull each side? XD Or maybe Misty would be a Coordinator with her great Water PokemoN! ^^

mistywishmaker
July 7th, 2006, 05:38 PM
^Err... I hope Misty DOESN'T become a coordinator... Otherwise people will just call her a May-wannabe =P, and she ain't. =3

I'm sure Misty will go back to the ear-pulling... because no one can do it like Misty! =D

Kyoko
July 7th, 2006, 05:40 PM
I know and the fact that Max does it now makes it sooo much worse TT Also i agree that would be an awesome scene xoxkris =D

A-one
July 7th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Misty will probaly wear a silver gown, and Ash would have his Cap on his head,
Pikachu will hold Misty's dress
Max pull's ear's that's Misty's job

mermaidmisty
July 9th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Hiya , I would like to join this club !! =^^=

mistywishmaker
July 9th, 2006, 05:18 PM
^Hey, welcome, mermaidmisty! =D

...Max doing Misty's job is really lame. Now, everyone is like, "It's so annoying how Max copied Misty's dumb job." <==That's SO not true. Max didn't have to copy Misty. And I liked it.

And I like Misty's Togepi (while we're on the subject of how people always put Misty down) no matter what anyone says. It was cute, and it was strong. And when it evolved, it was really really strong, so there =3

Carina
July 11th, 2006, 01:29 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Dibujo20Ash26Misty5B35D.jpg

Wow! I haven't seen this one before! :D I love how that artist draws so perfectly...they could easily pass as official pics!

Awesome question, buster! ^_^
It'd have to be something from Ash's point of view - or a hinty fanart from his side. ;) There are so many possibilities! *head explodes*
Ok, here I go...you know the funny situations that characters get in where one of them trips and ends up on all fours over the other? lol I can imagine Ash and Misty blushing like crazy in such a scene. ^^;

mistywishmaker
July 11th, 2006, 07:42 PM
^Carina, you're back! =O :) ...and that fanart was from the Japanese artist from the "Orange Island" website before she abandoned the site XD

you know the funny situations that characters get in where one of them trips and ends up on all fours over the other? lol I can imagine Ash and Misty blushing like crazy in such a scene. ^^;

Awwwwww, cute!! >w<

A-one
July 15th, 2006, 08:27 PM
I really like that situation it always happens when TR digs ditches

xxxSakura
July 16th, 2006, 03:28 AM
Haha, cute scene Carina XD. Lovely Pokeshipping banners too. Why don't we all contribute some banners so members can sue? That will beautify my signature XD.

I totally agree MWM. It's like... I don't know hwo to phrase it, but it'll be interesting to see if Misty and Max pull both sides, that'll teache Brock a good 'ol elsson! Then Ash will be like, Misty, I am so glad you are back... Let's continue our journey together, OK? Then Misty will blush and take his hand, and they will hug each other! AWWW!

MISTY IS SO NOT A MAY WANNABE. She have her own will, whether she wants to be a Coordiantor or something new-crosses hands- I hope.

New Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Anime Series

A new Pokemon series, called Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (same as the games), will air in Japan this Fall. The series will feature the female character from the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl games as the main character in the series.

GREAT NEWS! -points on top-

mistywishmaker
July 16th, 2006, 06:48 PM
^Yes, it's true. It's so sad to say this, but Misty's not coming back for the next season, either. ;_____; And Ash is probably going to be gone, too. The writer is probably starting with a new crew for Pokemon.

Oh, yes, did I forget to mention that I'm extremely mad right now? =\
Remember how Misty was in FIVE movies, but never had a significant role in ANY of them? Well, guess what's happening in the 9th movie right now! May's one of the most important characters. She's alone with Ash through the whole movie, and.... worst of all....

Ash and May have "sweet" little scenes here and there. In the end of the movie, they gaze lovingly into each other's eyes. >__< Then, as Ash is running out of breath and about to 'die,' May cries and he come back to life. URGGH. v___v That's so not fair! That's suppose to Misty's role. I don't understand what the writers are doing so suddenly.

Robert0427
July 22nd, 2006, 01:14 AM
I hope that Misty comes back for the Diamond & Pearl season as the show is just so boring without her classic temper tantrums and KO'ing both boys with her mallet

Plus i think she'll just stick to being a trainer that way if her or Ash see a pokemon at the same time that they really want then we'll see a classic arguement between them two

A-one
July 23rd, 2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah!Ash vs Misty are the best battles they have fought quite a few times though

mistywishmaker
July 24th, 2006, 06:16 PM
^Ah, no one read the spoiler yet? xDD Good, good, you don't wanna know...

Oh yeah, and the Pokeshipping doujinshi I was working on xDD I scrounged up a cover the other day and took a picture of it with a digital camera (hence the poor quality of the image...) but here it is!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/Pokeshiphitandrunpreviewcopy.jpg

A-one
July 25th, 2006, 12:43 AM

Oh yeah, and the Pokeshipping doujinshi I was working on xDD I scrounged up a cover the other day and took a picture of it with a digital camera (hence the poor quality of the image...) but here it is!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/Pokeshiphitandrunpreviewcopy.jpg

Actually i read it and couldnt figure what to say, if thats how its gonna happen:( :( it worries me a lot

Those are nice sketched drawing's Misty rocks in long hair

xxxSakura
July 25th, 2006, 05:43 AM
UNFAIR! -cry- I HATE MAY! Why must she be THERE! Misty-cry- I wish you will come back. You know, I am really gonna cry remniscing all the memories with Misty and Ash now. ASH I HATE YOU! YOU MUST BE KIDDING EM! I HATE YOU YOU -ttoooot- Whoa. I actually am amd at Ash. AND MAY IS THE WORSE PERSON I EVER KNOW! I HATE HER TOO -cry-

Kyoko
July 25th, 2006, 06:08 AM
>=O I hated how Misty never had a good role, she was always the person who warned Ash to stay out of trouble and to be careful and then when someting bad gappened to hi she'd shake her head and say "I told you so"
that was just about her entire role

So hold on whats the spoiler? I mean yeah it sucks May's the main character and she's alone with As the entire time but.....>O

Katsu Koneko
July 25th, 2006, 03:35 PM

I read it. X_X *stabs May*

Whoa I love the cover. ^_^ I wish I can draw as good as you.

mistywishmaker
July 25th, 2006, 08:09 PM
^Bah, I don't draw that good.

It sucks, doesn't it? Misty. The girl who was awesome but never got a big role. ;___; Those writers are pure evil. It's like they KNOW what I don't want to happen, and they make it happen. Maybe I should edit the post and delete the spoiler, because anyone who has to read that will slowly suffer pain in this club. ;_;

obelisk-kun
July 25th, 2006, 09:58 PM
can I join pokeshipping is the only shipping I ever supported. I know what may did it's the reason I know longer watch pokemon.

Kyoko
July 26th, 2006, 07:07 AM
Of couse you may join, welcome =D (I don't think many of us are fond of May rght now XD)

*didn't notice the spoiler* OMG >=O Did it just occur to the writers that people like shipping things?! (well its a little late now >O) however I'm sure advanceshippers are pleased ;;

Katsu Koneko
July 26th, 2006, 02:12 PM
Of couse you may join, welcome =D (I don't think many of us are fond of May rght now XD)

*didn't notice the spoiler* OMG >=O Did it just occur to the writers that people like shipping things?! (well its a little late now >O) however I'm sure advanceshippers are pleased ;;

No more talky about spoiler uh....post more pics! XD

Welcome obelisk-kun!

mistywishmaker
July 26th, 2006, 09:20 PM
Welcome, Obelisk-kun! =D

...I wish I'd stop thinking about the 9th movie. =____= *slaps self*

New topic, please!!

If Ash and Misty had a daughter/son, what would he/she look like?

ORANGE haired boy with thundermarks on his cheeks. =3

Katsu Koneko
July 26th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Black hair with the thunder marks on her cheeks and have Misty's spunky side. XD.

Robert0427
July 27th, 2006, 02:43 AM

Boy:Ash's black hair and Misty's blue eyes
Girl:Misty's orange hair and Ash's brown eyes

If they had a boy it would take after Ash by being stubborn and if it was a girl it would be just like Misty short fused and a bad temper

Kyoko
July 27th, 2006, 06:16 AM
=D I like this topic, good idea^^

Lets see:

Boy: Black hair with those mark things on his cheeks (so baisically his twin even though it's his son) and then he gets Misty's eyes^^

Girl: I bet Ash's and Misty's hair would kinda mix and she'd be a brunette (a very dark one due to Ash's hair) and then she'll have the marks of course and Ash's eyes!

mistywishmaker
July 27th, 2006, 09:06 PM
*gasp* I never thought of that! I want their son/daughter to have Misty's eyes, no matter what =3 TURQUOISE! =D So preeetty.. <3

A-one
July 28th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Misty's son thats what i like to see a pure red-head, with green eye's.:)

Daughter will go on Ash, black haired with a hairstle similar to Misty but with two side tails

mistywishmaker
July 28th, 2006, 07:53 PM
^Ah, a daughter with black hair and two side pigtails! =D That would be OMEGA cute xD

CUTE fanart (C) Respective owner.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/ashmistysittingfanart.jpg

Robert0427
July 30th, 2006, 12:51 AM
I love that pic you drew wishmaker :D keep up the good work

Anways if Ash & Misty had kids they would either take after their father or mother if you know what i mean.... one would be stubborn like Ash & the other would be short fused and bad tempered like Misty

A-one
July 30th, 2006, 12:51 AM
Wow that's some pic *gives credit to artist

Kyoko
July 30th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Uuuugh I'll see your picture when I go to my friends house ok Wishy?^^ *hits stupid computer*

Anyhow I agree, a little girl with black pigtails would be adorable for their kids.

mistywishmaker
July 30th, 2006, 09:56 PM
^xDD Yaay, black pigtails for the daughter =D

@Robert: XD I didn't draw that. Haha, I wish I did, though. The fanart is strictly (C) 2006 its respective owner.

A-one
August 4th, 2006, 12:04 AM
If you want i will be more than glad to try to draw that pic...for this club

mistywishmaker
August 4th, 2006, 05:37 PM
^Yeah! Yeah! A-one, you should definetly draw it! =D

Now, to show an old Pokeshipping fanart that I DID NOT do, but (c) its respective owner, tada! I love this one so much. It just burns through my heart. <3
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/ashmistyongrasssunsetfanart.jpg

A-one
August 4th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Ok!But will take a long time...x-ams r up
I seen that pic really nice
I cant belive so many people tend to draw or sketch Misty

mistywishmaker
August 5th, 2006, 08:44 PM
^We're willing to wait for that beautiful fanart, A-one! =D

I just learned how to make glitter text. <3 So I made one when I was bored. "Pokeshipping is love." <3 Free for use.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/Pokeshippingislovetext.gif

xxxSakura
August 6th, 2006, 05:55 AM

Girl:She would have lovely black hair and pale red eyes. And skin like Misty's. Her hair would be sort of spiky at the end like Sakura from Naruto or Ash's.

Boy:He would have orange hair and black eyes. His hair would be like Ash's, only without cap. He would REALLY take after Ash.

Kasumi
August 6th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Hello everyone! I came back! ^^ I was for one month on vocations. I was in Germany (I bought many mangas there) and in my house in place in my country where is many likes. Misty would enjoy this place.
Doughter- long red hair like Misty andblach eyes like Ash. Boy: Black hair and shape of hair like Ash and green eyes like Misty.

mistywishmaker
August 6th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Hello everyone! I came back! ^^ I was for one month on vocations. I was in Germany (I bought many mangas there) and in my house in place in my country where is many likes. Misty would enjoy this place.

You went to Germany? How cool! =O I want some manga from Germany xD They have high-quality paper there xD

..and... TA-DA! Time for my single #1 Pokeshipping fanart in the world by Miyabi Asaka, from http://miyabic.whitesnow.jp It's one of her older works (which isn't posted anymore because she's in the process of reorganizing ;__;) In case you're wondering, Misty is saying, "Sa~~toshi!" xD Cute. <3 Too cute. <3 <3
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/mistyoverash.jpg

Catstar
August 7th, 2006, 04:59 AM
^ That is so cute! Miyabic is a wonderful artist, I need to learn how to draw.

For no apparent reason I made a really simple wallpaper because I wanted to try something simple.

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6834/pokewallwu0.png

Sorry for my absence, I've been really busy with school =/ I do read everynow and then though. I'll try to be on more often and I'm glad to be able to talk to you guys again.

Kasumi
August 7th, 2006, 06:34 AM
Yes that's cool fanart MWM. Very sorry for offtopic but I very want to write this.
In Germany mangas of egmont (KKJ, Full Moon wo sagashite, ION, Squib Feeling Blue) don't have so good quality they are more yellow than white but mangas of Tokyopop (Shinshi doumei Cross) have wanderful quality- white bigger size and have a few colorful sites they are just beautiful * . * and they cost 1,5 euro more. In my country is the same. Mangas have different qualities.

mistywishmaker
August 7th, 2006, 07:50 PM
In Germany mangas of egmont (KKJ, Full Moon wo sagashite, ION, Squib Feeling Blue) don't have so good quality they are more yellow than white but mangas of Tokyopop (Shinshi doumei Cross) have wanderful quality- white bigger size and have a few colorful sites they are just beautiful * . * and they cost 1,5 euro more. In my country is the same. Mangas have different qualities.

Oh, how cool xD Still, I wish I could go there and buy some Full Moon manga xD

For no apparent reason I made a really simple wallpaper because I wanted to try something simple.

Sorry for my absence, I've been really busy with school =/ I do read everynow and then though. I'll try to be on more often and I'm glad to be able to talk to you guys again.

CUTE wallie! xD That just totally made my day. And that is such a classic AAML image! <3

Kiriri
August 7th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Um...Can I join this club? Kasumi and Satoshi are my favourite pairing! ^_^

Katsu Koneko
August 7th, 2006, 10:06 PM

OMG! That's a cute Wallpaper. How did you do the side bars that have Pokeshipping written on it/

A-one
August 8th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Thats so beautiful Catstar i always like ur sigs and wallpapers
^We're willing to wait for that beautiful fanart, A-one! =D
I tried doing that yesterday, linearts over xcept it was really hard to draw an older Ash so i settled for manga style

xxxSakura
August 8th, 2006, 07:30 AM
I drew a fanart yesterday, and my friend, THIS WONDERFUL GIRL WHO COLOURS LIKE OMG SO GOOD, colorued it and did all the shadings... It was very beautiful... One problem.

NO SCANNER.

-breaks down- weep sob whine wail cry whatever form of crying. Lol. I tried on Paint one time, and it was HORRIBLE!

A-one
August 8th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Visit a cyber cafe they must have a scanner

mistywishmaker
August 9th, 2006, 06:58 PM
I drew a fanart yesterday, and my friend, THIS WONDERFUL GIRL WHO COLOURS LIKE OMG SO GOOD, colorued it and did all the shadings... It was very beautiful... One problem.

NO SCANNER.

-breaks down- weep sob whine wail cry whatever form of crying. Lol. I tried on Paint one time, and it was HORRIBLE!

*breaks down and sobs* You must get a scanner! xD ...or a digital camera, or a cellphone camera OR ANYTHING xDD

@A-one: I'll settle for manga style, too.. xD

Welcome, Kiriri-san! xD I hope you have fun posting in this club. =3

Kaseo
August 9th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Man...84 pages of searching for fanart so I know whats already been posted T.T Too hard for me^^. Anyways, can I join? I like alotta shippings but I wont talk about those^^.

So here's some fanart...sorry if its been posted. Me was able to search 30pages X-x.

http://www.pokeliga.com/pictures/ashandmisty/ondine133.jpg http://teppo.pepper.jp/itadaki/satokasufoteppo.jpg http://teppo.pepper.jp/gethapp25000hit.jpg

A-one
August 10th, 2006, 07:35 AM
You talk like me a little.
Those pics are cool, i havnt seen'em since i havnt been in the first 30 pages
Me welcome; u Youse can join

mistywishmaker
August 10th, 2006, 06:17 PM
http://teppo.pepper.jp/itadaki/satokasufoteppo.jpg

WOW, thanks for posting that. I've never seen it before! xD Ash is eating a drumstick AND sleeping on Misty's lap. Lucky guy xD

Kaseo
August 10th, 2006, 07:27 PM
I know! Lucky guy...he gets chicken...I mean Misty O.o

mistywishmaker
August 10th, 2006, 09:41 PM
^XD The lucky guy gets chicken AND Misty! =D =D

Ah, after CClair told me about the Misty lure thing, I went to SPPF and got more details! It's GREAT news for Pokeshippers! xD The newest episode in Japan titled: May & Drew! Rivals forever!

Professor Oak gives Ash a Misty lure :D

A-one
August 11th, 2006, 01:26 AM
Ash gets the chick
Professor Oak gives Ash a Misty lure
I wanna know what that is

xxxSakura
August 11th, 2006, 05:21 AM
OOC| YESSS! MWM -hugs- Contestshipping and Pokeshipping are the BEST!

*sigh* I did have a scanner, but it broke down and refused to be fixed o___O

Tell us the lure, MWM! Cute pics too, Kaseo.

mistywishmaker
August 12th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Ash holds the lure for everyone to see ;)
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/AshholdsMistylurefull.jpg

...Ash shows Pikachu the Misty lure. And Pikachu squees with delight =3
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/AshholdsMistylure.jpg

Tkinc
August 12th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Since I'm coming in and out more recently this summer (the week 1/2 that's left >__>). I decided to come back here. I can't seem to remember when I last posted here--- Many months back, but Max is gone so it's only you guys continuing this. Since I believe Pokeshipping is #1, I believe it is right for me to contribute to this effort. Lets turn over Advanceshipping by our efforts.

Since I never contributed before to this club except through old analysis MANY pages back (XD), I'll just copy and paste the Misty art I've done up until now, and a Satoshi sketch. Sadly only one I CGd because I'm not too good at CGing. I did my best. These are from the Misty club...

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/Tkinc/Kasumi2_MSP.jpg

An older Misty

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/Tkinc/Kasumi_pkmn_v1.jpg

Kasumi Sketch from many months back... not very good right >___>

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/Tkinc/Fanart1.jpg

And my favorite. A concept of the older Satoshi on a game project I already anounced a lllloooong time back- though still in planning stage >___<

----------------------
I hope you guys can accept me back

A-one
August 14th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Those are good
the Satoshi one's really cool

mistywishmaker
August 15th, 2006, 06:39 PM
^I agree, I love the Satoshi-kun concept xD

NEW TOPIC! (We need one =__=)

What do you think Ash did with the handkerchief that Misty gave him?

I think Ash secretly pulls the handkerchief out at night and holds it up to his mouth and whispers, "Misty." xD

A-one
August 15th, 2006, 11:57 PM
Ash well when he felt lonely he would hold it close to his heart

mistywishmaker
August 16th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Ash well when he felt lonely he would hold it close to his heart

Awwww <3 That would be so cute!! Someone should do a fanart of that xD

Eehh... I know I've posted this before, but we need some arts xD

Moo ichido! xD (c) respective owner. x3

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/ashmistywurmplecute.gif

Chikiki
August 16th, 2006, 11:42 PM
:/ Haven't been here...for a very long time. 0.o;

Meh. I always do that anyway. XD; It would be surprising if anyone remembers me. 0_o;

And @ mistywishmaker, I don't think we need anymore fanarts since the fanarts makes me lose a few hours staring at the computer screen admiring the fanarts. And XDDD! *shot* Nah kidding, :/

And I'm just going to post a fanart to apologize for me not posting here in decades .__.

http://teppo.pepper.jp/2005xmas.jpg
Credit to ~ Teppo (http://teppo.pepper.jp/)

I don't know if anyone already saw this, but meh. xP

Kyoko
August 17th, 2006, 07:58 AM

I'm loving A-One's idea with him holding it close to his heart<3 that is soo cute!

XxRosesxX we know who you are^^ and it's fine if you don't post everyday XD

Anyway, the have an episode with Ash with a Misty lure =D that's awesome-I bet he'll hold that to his heart when he gets lonely as well ;D Also a late welcome to Kirri^^

mistywishmaker
August 17th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Welcome back, XxRosesxX :D

Anyway, the have an episode with Ash with a Misty lure =D that's awesome-I bet he'll hold that to his heart when he gets lonely as well ;D

I hope he pulls the lure out more often. And uses it to comfort him when in pain x]

Chikiki
August 17th, 2006, 09:44 PM
...Use it to sneeze when he's sick. *shot* XDDD

Nah. Uh...Ask someone to sew Kasumi's picture on it. XD *shot again*

Maybe he takes it out everynight and stares at it, and thinks about Kasumi? ;D But the writers don't show it on-screen. D:

Arigatou for the welcome back, guys. XD

Katsu Koneko
August 17th, 2006, 10:42 PM
When everyone's asleep, he'll sit on a rock and look at his handkerchief. He'll reminise(sp?) on his and Misty's adventures with a big smile on his face. Then he'll wonder: 'When will we see each other again?' and hug it close to his heart.

A-one
August 18th, 2006, 01:58 AM
Eehh... I know I've posted this before, but we need some arts xD
Yes we do i'll finish mine faster then

Kyoko
August 18th, 2006, 07:10 AM
XDDDDD that is good and knowing Ash that is just what he would do. (Of course he would then wash it and hold close to his heart everynight germ free^^)

Your idea was cute as well Katsu Koneko =D

@Wishy: Yes that woud cute as well^^ Or he can hold it 24/7 for good luck XD

Katsu Koneko
August 18th, 2006, 02:41 PM
XDDDDD that is good and knowing Ash that is just what he would do. (Of course he would then wash it and hold close to his heart everynight germ free^^)

Your idea was cute as well Katsu Koneko =DXD

XD Yup that's our Ashy-boy.

Thankies. ^_^

I dunno if I posted these, but oh well. XD I made my first Ash x Misty Avatar and banner ^^

http://i2.tinypic.com/1zqvsja.png

http://i6.tinypic.com/1zqvpfb.png

Fanart (c) Miyabi Room(I think that's how you spell it)

mistywishmaker
August 18th, 2006, 04:34 PM
^OMG!! That is so cute, Katsu-san!! xD *huggles* Thank you thank you thaaaaank you for posting that~~ <3 I love the avatar. Very high-quality graphics. You're amazing! xD (Though, maybe you should credit the artist of the fanart in the banner, because sometimes artists get stingy with their art) xD

...I really think he does that. Cute, nonetheless x]

Katsu Koneko
August 18th, 2006, 06:17 PM
^OMG!! That is so cute, Katsu-san!! xD *huggles* Thank you thank you thaaaaank you for posting that~~ <3 I love the avatar. Very high-quality graphics. You're amazing! xD (Though, maybe you should credit the artist of the fanart in the banner, because sometimes artists get stingy with their art) xD

Thanks. ^_^ *huggles back* (Okie dokie..hm..now what file did I save it on. -falls over-) You're amazing too with your graphics ya know. XD

Kaseo
August 18th, 2006, 06:37 PM

Well he sleeps with it of course =/
or uses it as a lucky charm...like before a big battle. ^^

Chikiki
August 19th, 2006, 02:09 AM
XDDD! I see, you all agree with me about Satoshi-using-the-hanky-to-sneeze. =P *shot*

Katsu-Chan, that's an amazing banner and avatar! <3~ And the fanart's lovely too. ^.^ Where did you find the fanart? =D [/curious

@ Kaseo ~ Well, duh! XD He sleeps with it every night. =P Now, I can't imagine what he'll do when he loses that hanky. *shifteh eyes* XD Imagine a little boy running around frantically...shouting "Where is it?!" and his companions all look at him weirdly...*shot* XDDD!

xxxSakura
August 19th, 2006, 04:06 AM
Hey guys! Long time no.. Post? Lol, sounds like Broken English XD

That's a very cute fanart, MWM, and the same goes to you, Roses ^^

Katsu-san, amazing banner and avatar! -squishes it to death- Omg so kawaii ~!

What does Satoshi do with Kasumi's hankie?

Sneeze, wail, whine, hug, cry. Sleep, chat, kiss (!)

When he's having a cold or fever, he'll sneeze with the hankie, and use it to 'sponge' some water to put on his forehead. Then he'll feel like Misty's there.

When he's very sad or confused, he'll hug and ask the hankie for advice, or wail and whine and cry and weep.

And of course, Satoshi-kun will sleep with it, chat with it as if he's speaking to Kasumi-chan, and kiss it!

A-one
August 19th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Well he sleeps with it of course =/
or uses it as a lucky charm...like before a big battle. ^^
Right Misty was always beside him during all his tough battles in the Leagues

Katsu Koneko
August 19th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Katsu-Chan, that's an amazing banner and avatar! <3~ And the fanart's lovely too. ^.^ Where did you find the fanart? =D [/curious

Thanks. ^_^ Hm..well I dunno where I got the fanart, I've been saving Pokeship pictures/fanart for years. XD

Katsu-san, amazing banner and avatar! -squishes it to death- Omg so kawaii ~!

Thankies~ I'm glad ya like it. People may use it, but credit me. ^_^

mistywishmaker
August 19th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks. ^_^ Hm..well I dunno where I got the fanart, I've been saving Pokeship pictures/fanart for years. XD

If I know my Pokeshipping idol artists correctly, the fanart is by Kairi-sensei. I think. xD

And of course, Satoshi-kun will sleep with it, chat with it as if he's speaking to Kasumi-chan, and kiss it!

Yaay! <3 Satoshi-san MUST kiss the hankie O___O

Katsu Koneko
August 19th, 2006, 08:47 PM
If I know my Pokeshipping idol artists correctly, the fanart is by Kairi-sensei. I think. xD

Yaay! <3 Satoshi-san MUST kiss the hankie O___O

XDDD

YESH! He must kiss the hankie(almost said blankie XD), hm..and maybe rub his face with it and smell it for Misty's scent. -shot and falls over-

Chikiki
August 19th, 2006, 10:47 PM
XDDD

YESH! He must kiss the hankie(almost said blankie XD), hm..and maybe rub his face with it and smell it for Misty's scent. -shot and falls over-
Quoted for The Truth! 8DDD

The writers just don't show it off-screen. XD I tell ya, IT's TRUE! XD

Katsu Koneko
August 20th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Quoted for The Truth! 8DDD

The writers just don't show it off-screen. XD I tell ya, IT's TRUE! XD

XDD

Who knows what everyone does off-set.

Kaseo
August 20th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Ummm...some fanart...probly been posted before. dunno

Just from Teppo
http://teppo.pepper.jp/hime.jpg

http://img52.exs.cx/img52/2666/letter.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/shinymay/other/pokeship25.jpg

mistywishmaker
August 20th, 2006, 09:37 PM
^Cuuute fanarts <3 I love the Miyabi-sensei fanart where Misty's thinking about Chibi Ash xD

Who knows what everyone does off-set.

...Ash probably rubs the hankie on his face whenever he gets the chance. xDD

Tkinc
August 21st, 2006, 03:05 AM
Finally I'm back ^____^. So much work lately. Anywho let's start by addressing the topic again.

In the Jirachi movie it was evident that he remembered Misty from that hankerchief and probably never really used it (because he cared about it so much). When you think about it, in Japanese culture, things being commemorated so strongly like this is normal. A gift from a person you are really close to (esp. if your a guy and the girl (who likes you) gives you the hankerchief)) will always be kept you and be used as a rememberance of happy, sad, moving, and emotional times. Ash really did admit that he loved Misty in the Jirachi movie but not directly. He's a very tough person but easy to read really XD, esp. if you are a guy yourself.

P.S
I think I need to do something special... how about a CG of Pokeshipping? I haven't done one in a loooong time (last time was 5 months back and it was terrible O___O).

Kasumi
August 21st, 2006, 07:47 AM
He keeps it in his bag and sometimes he cleans his pokeballs with his sweet smile cause he thinks about misty in these moments:"It's this handkerchief which she gave me I'm so happy she gave me that I love here so much and one day I'll tell her about my feelings. When I'll come back to Pallet town I'll see her again. I'm sure she will waiting there for me and maybe she'll travel with me again? She must travel with me again! Ah my sweet love I miss you so much. Waaaahhh!!! I can't stand this! I must be with herrrr!!!! GRRRR!!! And than Ash feels very very angry, than he feels confused and finaly he losts cosiounsness ;) To be in love is hard I know it because I'm fall in love without reciprocity.
MWM what is the title of manga which you have on your avatar now? New obsession?

Tkinc
August 21st, 2006, 04:13 PM
He keeps it in his bag and sometimes he cleans his pokeballs with his sweet smile cause he thinks about misty in these moments:"It's this handkerchief which she gave me I'm so happy she gave me that I love here so much and one day I'll tell her about my feelings. When I'll come back to Pallet town I'll see her again. I'm sure she will waiting there for me and maybe she'll travel with me again? She must travel with me again! Ah my sweet love I miss you so much. Waaaahhh!!! I can't stand this! I must be with herrrr!!!! GRRRR!!! And than Ash feels very very angry, than he feels confused and finaly he losts cosiounsness ;) To be in love is hard I know it because I'm fall in love without reciprocity.
MWM what is the title of manga which you have on your avatar now? New obsession?

My younger sister was reading just the same Manga a while back @___@ (I think).

@Kasumi: I like your interesting Scenario XDD Maybe he might even think that ^___^. This topic sure is good!

mistywishmaker
August 21st, 2006, 05:02 PM
^Kasumi!!! You're back! *hugs* OMG, Ash is totally confused. xD He misses Misty so much that he can't express his feelings. xD And my avatar is Kodocha! <3

In the Jirachi movie it was evident that he remembered Misty from that hankerchief and probably never really used it (because he cared about it so much). When you think about it, in Japanese culture, things being commemorated so strongly like this is normal. A gift from a person you are really close to (esp. if your a guy and the girl (who likes you) gives you the hankerchief)) will always be kept you and be used as a rememberance of happy, sad, moving, and emotional times. Ash really did admit that he loved Misty in the Jirachi movie but not directly. He's a very tough person but easy to read really XD, esp. if you are a guy yourself.

...Except that the whole Ash says he misses Misty thing was not in the original Japanese version. It was only in the dub version, I believe. ;__; Nonetheless, it's still a VERY cute scene <3

Tkinc
August 21st, 2006, 07:03 PM
^Kasumi!!! You're back! *hugs* OMG, Ash is totally confused. xD He misses Misty so much that he can't express his feelings. xD And my avatar is Kodocha! <3

...Except that the whole Ash says he misses Misty thing was not in the original Japanese version. It was only in the dub version, I believe. ;__; Nonetheless, it's still a VERY cute scene <3

I was gonna see the Japanese version ;___; but unfortunately I didn't know Bitcomet very well or some good torrent links back in the day. I only referred to the dub version. If it didn't have the "missing thing" in the movie, it's still cool XD but there's plenty of evidence in the show that he really misses her regardless what the artists try to do. It's called "interpretation" XD

EDIT:===============
AH!!! YA!! Now I remember! We had it in our Manga folder (the scanslations)! I haven't read it but i sure have heard a lot about it!

xxxSakura
August 22nd, 2006, 01:02 AM
Yay! Everybody supporting the kissing part~!

Welcome back Kasumi ^^ Yes yes yes! POKESHIPPING ALL THE WAY! Lol. Mad lass here.

Anyway, if Satoshi was to really kiss Kasumi's hankie, what reaction will she have?

It's kinda fast to have a new topic, but just really curious. As usual, whenever I open a topic, I let you guys go first ^^ What a gentle-LADY
I am, lol ^.-

A-one
August 22nd, 2006, 01:15 AM
Wow the party is all here
Nice to see so many people here ....adios will be back later with some fanart

xxxSakura
August 22nd, 2006, 05:53 AM
YAY! Fanart! Anybody reply to my topic -bigcutekittyeyes-

A-one
August 22nd, 2006, 07:20 AM
Sorry i didnt see that...my computer was toooo slow
Anyway, if Satoshi was to really kiss Kasumi's hankie, what reaction will she have?
If Kasumi saw Ash kissin the hankie, and if Ash didnt know it, then i say Kasumi will ask her hankie back and will test Ash to see if he returns it

A-one
August 22nd, 2006, 07:21 AM
Sorry i didnt see that...my computer was toooo slow
If Kasumi saw Ash kissin the hankie, and if Ash didnt know it, then i say Kasumi will ask her hankie back and will test Ash to see if he returns it
Fanart time Misty and etchttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/AJ-one/mmime.jpg

mistywishmaker
August 22nd, 2006, 05:28 PM
@A-one: OMG, you did the "Ash & Misty's kid" idea!! I swear, that is the SINGLE most ADORABLE Pokeshipping fanart in the world. xDD *w* They're having a picnic! And their daughter & son are adorable <3 <3 And Misty has a Manafi! Misty's outfit is just adorable. You just have everything in there, don't you? :D

A-one
August 22nd, 2006, 10:14 PM
@A-one: OMG, you did the "Ash & Misty's kid" idea!! I swear, that is the SINGLE most ADORABLE Pokeshipping fanart in the world. xDD *w* They're having a picnic! And their daughter & son are adorable <3 <3 And Misty has a Manafi! Misty's outfit is just adorable. You just have everything in there, don't you?
Thanx a lot
I tried to populaate it a lot, the Manafi was johnnyD2's idea

xxxSakura
August 23rd, 2006, 05:15 AM
What a LOVELY art A-One! Lol. We should really also have a group picture like what TKinc did to the Kasumi/Misty BHB Fanclub ^^

If Kasumi saw it she'll probably tease him about it! OoOoOoH! Kasumi x Satoshi forever more!

Kasumi
August 23rd, 2006, 11:23 AM
Cute fanart I am impressed
If Kasumi would see it she would propobly go to Ash talk with him and do good situation in which Satoshi would kiss her
Anyway I am so sos so happy that Ash was holding mini Misty in that episode. I must know what he said in that moment Do you know this

Tkinc
August 23rd, 2006, 11:40 AM
Wow so much when I was gone ^___^. Let's begin by answering to xoxkris's topic:

If Satoshi was to really kiss Kasumi's hankie, what reaction will she have?
I think she would blush a bit, if she's there seeing it happen. If not, and she hears it, she'll have a warm smile on her face with some evident embarrasment. Also, if Satoshi kissed the kankie near Misty he'd probably be in a TOTALLY different mood... hehe... in fact, I think Kasumi would probably embrace Satoshi and you can probably know what come's next XD.

Serioulsy though, as it's great to imagine, Satoshi or any guy with the characteristics of Satoshi wouldn't kiss a hankie from a girl IN FRONT of the girl unless he meant a rather... shocking gesture XDD

About the group pic. That does sound good. If A-one or anyone wants to make it, DON'T LEAVE ANYONE out. Of course you can't add everyone, but add the people who have posted in like 3-4 months. Fair enough. V___V I don't want the same mistake that A-one made last time...

mistywishmaker
August 23rd, 2006, 06:33 PM

...if she happened to be in the corner and watching him do this, she would blush furiously, smile, and then walk away without saying anything. Then, the next day, she would be in a really good mood towards Ash and not punish him for being so dense >=D

A-one
August 24th, 2006, 07:16 AM
:\ When i made the group pic there werent as many members, may be i'll try it again someday but till that time i am happy with drawin Misty *__*

pikachugirl
August 24th, 2006, 07:20 AM
Hmmm...no, i think she would hug him and/or kiss him.

A-one
August 24th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Hmmm...no, i think she would hug him and/or kiss him.
We all want that...yes dont we

pikachugirl
August 24th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Very muchly indeed A-one.

Kyoko
August 24th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Well duh we would want that, this is the Ash and Misty Pairig Club XD Also welcome to the club pikachugirl^^ (You did just join right oO)

Hmm..If Misty caught Ash kissing the hankie she'd probably have two reactions:

1.) OMG! Ash, in a period of three years you cant get the courage to kiss me but in like a month you can kiss the dang hankie?!!?!

2.) OMG! What a sweet heart <3

mistywishmaker
August 27th, 2006, 08:02 PM
^Really? xD Judging Misty's personality, I think she wouldn't say anything at all the next day, and then just act really nice to him, and he'd go, "What happened, Misty? You're sure cheerful today" or something xD

A-one
August 29th, 2006, 12:25 AM
and he'd go, "What happened, Misty? You're sure cheerful today"
Yup pretty much thats it ^_^

Kasumi
August 29th, 2006, 01:04 PM
^Really? xD Judging Misty's personality, I think she wouldn't say
anything at all the next day, and then just act really nice to him, and
he'd go, "What happened, Misty? You're sure cheerful today" or something
xD
I think it is the most possible. I dont think she would hug him and kiss
cause she is too shy to do that butit would be the cutest. If she saw this
scene shewould think he loved her so shewould wait till he will do first
step. I see I answer on this topic second time. I wanted write here a few
days earlier but I couldnt open pokecommunity forum. I wonder if you had
this problem too?

A-one
August 29th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Yeah!We had it too...
Misty is too shy for hugging and kissin

mistywishmaker
September 1st, 2006, 07:51 PM
^Yeah, PC was down a lot >___>;;;

Yeah, I agree! Although Misty is strong and tomboy-ish, she's shy when it comes to love <3 :D

A-one
September 2nd, 2006, 12:13 AM
I comin here for 3 days and no one's posted V_V
Thats our Misty but i cant say that about Ash

A-one
September 2nd, 2006, 12:18 AM
I comin here for 3 days and no one's posted V_V
Thats our Misty but i cant say that about Ash

Kyoko
September 17th, 2006, 08:47 AM
*cheers* Pc's back up! Anyway, my repsonse to the question is what she was thinking, not what she'd actally say XD I can't see her outgoing when it comes to love unless someone is interferring^^

Well I have a new pokeshipping one-shot up^^ it's ont he first page on the pokemon fan-fiction page if anyone wants to read it. It's called: Time Will Tell, although I think Wishy already read it^^

mistywishmaker
September 17th, 2006, 03:03 PM
^I think I did read that XD

PC's back up, guys! Finally. >__>;;

BIG news related to Pokemon.
May has REALLY left Pokemon for good. Along with Max. She's gone to Johto with Drew. :)
Ash now gets to travel with Brock and Hikari, but no signs of Misty yet ;___;

Kyoko
September 17th, 2006, 03:11 PM
^ I know ;; I was sad that there was no signs yet but people think that May might come back anyways (advanceshippers opinion's). ;__________; well we'll see how it rolls out and who is Hikari, I havent seen what she looks like yet >< hopefully that won't be the ship..... *is in a not optimistic mood as of right now XD

Katsu Koneko
September 17th, 2006, 04:25 PM
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Kasumi/takesatokasu.gif

Me found a Pokeship fanart. ^^

xxxSakura
September 18th, 2006, 05:49 AM
I read the spoiler of MWM's on PE2K, another PokeForum. Sadly, I think they won't pull Misty back. WHY WHY WHY!!!! WHAT'S THEIR PROBLEM?! WHAT PROB THEY HAVE, MAN!!!!! Psyco piggy FREAKS -pouts-

I hope Hikari won't be shipping with Satoshi. If she really has a ship, it'll be .... SHINOUSHIPPING, WITH DIAMOND! Oooooohh.

Kasumi
September 18th, 2006, 12:15 PM
I wonder if people will imagine shipping with Hikari but I don't think there will any hints between Hikari and Satoshi.

mistywishmaker
September 18th, 2006, 06:45 PM
I know ;; I was sad that there was no signs yet but people think that May might come back anyways (advanceshippers opinion's). ;__________; well we'll see how it rolls out and who is Hikari, I havent seen what she looks like yet >< hopefully that won't be the ship..... *is in a not optimistic mood as of right now XD

It might be surprising, but after May's departure, it's almost 100% sure now that Ash will end up with Misty. Think about it: Ash is now the coach of yet another new young girl, just as he was with May. They'll both eventually leave someday and Misty will occasionally appear. The series will thus end with Ash and Misty. I'm not even worrying about Satoshi and Hikari. I'm pretty darn sure he won't like her. :D

Kasumi
September 19th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Ash was very close only with misty. May left Ash and Brock normally without any deeper feelings but Misty's and Ash's goodbye was dramatic. He was crying because of misty, but when May left him, he was smiling.

Kyoko
September 19th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Kasumi and Wishy, you both made very excellent points^^ I heard May's goodbye wasn't heart-felt at all (Max was more dpressed). Also Misty's was dramatic =DD

Kasumi
September 22nd, 2006, 04:21 AM
Thanx Princess seraphia :) You have cute signature

Kyoko
September 22nd, 2006, 04:47 PM
No problem, you did make a very good point that I didn't pay attention to ;D. Also thanks back at ya XD^^.

Well as for a new topic, I thought it wuold be intersting to have your guy's view's on this (I read it somewhere else by an anti-pokeshipper.) I thought that the people who agreed with the point had terrible reasoing, so I'll see what everyone else says^^!

It seems like Misty doesn't care that Ash is traveling with a lot of girls. If she likes him so much wouldn't he be jelous? It looks like she doesn't like him anymore.

I think the writers may be too lazy to write her in XDD

Well for one thing, so far in the series I don't beileve Misty knows that Hikari exists so how can she be jelous or concerened abotu someone she doesn't even know is alive Oo. Also, I agree with a pokeshipper that posted in this topic, she said that Misty probably grew out of her immature jelousy and isn't threatened too much by girls with Ash anymore. Also sh'es no psycopath so she won't kill anyone who habgs out with Ash XDD. Plus Hiakri and May were like ten.....

and your veiws on this?

mistywishmaker
September 22nd, 2006, 09:07 PM
It seems like Misty doesn't care that Ash is traveling with a lot of girls. If she likes him so much wouldn't he be jelous? It looks like she doesn't like him anymore.

I think (maybe I'm looking into this too much) that Misty has realized Ash's feelings towards her. Like at the end of Gotta Catch Ya Later, she says, "Now I finally now how you feel about me, Ash Ketchum," or something. I think that she's 1) Decided to wait for Ash to grow up a little then see if he understands or 2) Knows that Ash will not have change of heart. <3

A-one
September 24th, 2006, 12:15 AM
^I think I did read that XD

PC's back up, guys! Finally. >__>;;

BIG news related to Pokemon.
May has REALLY left Pokemon for good. Along with Max. She's gone to Johto with Drew. :)
Ash now gets to travel with Brock and Hikari, but no signs of Misty yet ;___;

Feels nice to be back
Good news but not altogether....no sign of Misty yet

xxxSakura
September 24th, 2006, 04:48 AM
Ya... -is dull and upset-

But guys, Misty may be brought back in the middle of the show!

-celebrates with a misty plushie-

Kyoko
September 24th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Ok^^ -celebrates with Misty plushie as well-.

Anyway, I ilked your answer as well Wishy, to the topic-you also made good points^^.

Kasumi
September 24th, 2006, 12:46 PM
1) Decided to wait for Ash to grow up a little then see if he understands
I agree rather with this. But much better would be if he understood Misty's feelings now instead when he'll grow up. When he'll grow up? I think in AG he changed and is more mature than when he left her.

mistywishmaker
September 24th, 2006, 04:56 PM
Ash is confirmed to be older now. XD So he must have some of those lovey-duvey feelings now. :D

I finally started inking my Pokeshipping fan comic (doujinshi) this summer and I might start toning + lettering soon. <3

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/Pokeshippinghitandrunwebcam.jpg

A-one
September 25th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Ash is confirmed to be older now. XD So he must have some of those lovey-duvey feelings now.
Oooooh!That will solve few things

Kasumi
September 25th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Wow MWM it looks great. I can't wait to read your all dojinshi :)

Katsu Koneko
September 25th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Ash is confirmed to be older now. XD So he must have some of those lovey-duvey feelings now. :D

I finally started inking my Pokeshipping fan comic (doujinshi) this summer and I might start toning + lettering soon. <3

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/Pokeshippinghitandrunwebcam.jpg

Oooh yay! Lovey-duvey Ashy-boy! XDDD

Yay! More doujinshi from Wishy! ^__^ Can't wait till you finish.

xxxSakura
September 26th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Yay, doushinji from Wishy-chan ^^;

I found out my friend has a scanner! Woot! That's great if she could jsut lend me for a little moment and scan through my latest fanart of Pokeshipping.

P.S. Was Pokeshipping also known as Bikeshipping? It seems so to me in a directory of Shippings.

A-one
September 27th, 2006, 10:36 PM
P.S. Was Pokeshipping also known as Bikeshipping? It seems so to me in a directory of Shippings.
I dont know , but i dont think so

Kasumi
September 28th, 2006, 07:10 AM
I feel terrible. Yesterday in my country was Gotta catch ya later. :( And today was first episode of AG serie. OMG I don't know how I'll watch pokemon in tv where will May TT Pokemon doesn't have so big sense without Misty

A-one
September 29th, 2006, 12:02 AM
I know how that feels like i wathed it recently too, the AG series just got over here...today, but Pokemon doesnt thrill anymore

mistywishmaker
September 29th, 2006, 08:48 PM
I feel terrible. Yesterday in my country was Gotta catch ya later. And today was first episode of AG serie. OMG I don't know how I'll watch pokemon in tv where will May TT Pokemon doesn't have so big sense without Misty

Wasn't GCYL so sad? I miss that episode ;___; I wanna see it again!!

Pokeshipping also known as Bikeshipping

Yep. Also a few other POPULAR names are Satokasushipping, Bikeshipping, Twerpshipping

mermaidmisty
September 30th, 2006, 12:28 AM
Uh... i have a quetion..
"DO YOU THINK ASH AND MISTY WILL BE TOGETHER IN THE END?!"
its so stupid of me to say that ne?

xxxSakura
September 30th, 2006, 06:20 AM
OF COURSE THEY WILL!

And it's not stupid, IT'S PERFECT FOR OUR CLUB -opens beer and celebrates when she remembers she hates beer- Oh well, pepsi then, anybody? ^^

The AG series here is just over. The Grand Festival series is about to begin...

Kasumi
September 30th, 2006, 09:10 AM
Watch it on youtube Wishy-chan :) Hey What happend with my sweet avi?

mistywishmaker
September 30th, 2006, 04:46 PM
^I think after PC had a server change thingy, all the avatars hosted by PC were down and never found again. XD

Of course. And not just saying so 'just cuz' I think so. I know so. There's no one for Ash and Misty than them for each other.

Katsu Koneko
September 30th, 2006, 04:51 PM
I dunno if this counts is a Pokeship picture, but I'm just going to post it.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Kasumi/kisekasusatoshiag8nx.gif

xxxSakura
October 1st, 2006, 04:30 AM
OMG! That's so freakingly good! It MUST be a shipping picture... Well, I ain't sure, but there's a chance of 99% that it could be a shipping fanart! That's just so Kawaii, so Natural, so POKESHIPPING!

Er-hem. Guys, I'll be gone for 2 whole weeks (about 14 days or so) because of my major exams, the Please Stop Learning Everything examinations. Actually, they have a very fake and act-noble name Primary School Leaving Examinations. This will determine my school for the rest of 4 years of my kawaii life ^^;

So, this will be my last day on the PC before my exams. But rest assured, when I come back I'll either jump for joy or cry sorrowfully T.T

Katsu Koneko
October 1st, 2006, 12:54 PM
I found it on Gaia on this "May or Misty" thread, mostly everyone said Misty the last time I saw it. XD

Good luck on your exams! We'll miss you!

mistywishmaker
October 1st, 2006, 06:32 PM
I dunno if this counts is a Pokeship picture, but I'm just going to post it.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/Katsuko-chan/Satoshi%20and%20Kasumi/kisekasusatoshiag8nx.gif

Kyaa~~ So cute!! *w* That's 100% Pokeshipping, and 100% Pokesho.com art right there... <3

Katsu Koneko
October 1st, 2006, 09:39 PM
Kyaa~~ So cute!! *w* That's 100% Pokeshipping, and 100% Pokesho.com art right there... <3

Yay! I knew I was right. XD

Ohh so that's where I can find it at. XDD

A-one
October 2nd, 2006, 12:15 AM
I found it on Gaia on this "May or Misty" thread, mostly everyone said Misty the last time I saw it. XD

Yesh!

mermaidmisty Uh... i have a quetion..
its so stupid of me to say that ne?
I say yes forever, till the end, always together

Kasumi
October 2nd, 2006, 12:46 PM
Ofcourse!

mistywishmaker
October 3rd, 2006, 07:42 PM
Heehee... I guess we wouldn't post in this club if you didn't believe that Ash and Misty wouldn't be together, would we? XD

Ash + Misty = Love. Proven by mathmeticians everywhere.

Katsu Koneko
October 3rd, 2006, 08:57 PM
Heehee... I guess we wouldn't post in this club if you didn't believe that Ash and Misty wouldn't be together, would we? XD

Nope. XD

AAML = Eternal Love~

xxxSakura
October 4th, 2006, 03:15 AM
Hey everybody! I have just finished the first paper of English! Tomorrow's the go-ai Maths though. But with MWM's sentence, I may be able to top :P

Just kidding XD

A-one
October 4th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Ash + Misty = maths made in Heaven

mistywishmaker
October 4th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Ash + Misty = maths made in Heaven

....and mathematically proven, too. <3 <3

xxxSakura
October 5th, 2006, 12:04 AM
I HATE MATHS!

I meant, OF COURSE I WISH THERE WERE DREW + MAY = ♥, OR MISTY + ASH = ♥, OR ANY OTHER PAIRINGS, but I coudl seriously just *cuss* at the setter!

And it's not only me. The whole P6 students of Singapore might be doing that now! The paper was OUT OF OUR STANDARD!

mistywishmaker
October 6th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Uwaa~~ I hope my obsession for Pokeshipping never ends. *hugs*

Why do you support Pokeshipping?

Just 'cause.... it's cute and extremely canon, despite what others say. +__+

xxxSakura
October 7th, 2006, 01:27 AM

Because it's cute, it's swete, it's obvious, and it CANON in my sense of view!

And it proves that younger men can fall in love with older girls!

A-one
October 7th, 2006, 02:09 AM

Let me think i think Ash and Misty were born to be together, eventhough i like Misty a lot(more than Ash) i know she likes Ash a lot, and for her sake i want Ash and Misty together

mistywishmaker
October 9th, 2006, 03:36 PM
^Yes, I agree!!

@Kris: Yes! It does show that love is ageless! <3

A-one
October 10th, 2006, 01:17 AM
^Yes, I agree!!

I agree to, :classic: Ash and Misty will love each other forever

xxxSakura
October 10th, 2006, 06:44 AM
^Yes, I agree!!

@MWM & A-One: Ha, it also shows that Rukia and Ichigo of BLEACH can be together! See, fits in perfectly, rofl!

Anyway, a normal person with a right mind will be able to sense their relationship and feelings for each other, yet many people don't wanna admit it =.=

A-one
October 13th, 2006, 02:23 AM
I dont know too much about them, but if you say so it must be....

xxxSakura
October 13th, 2006, 07:07 AM
I dont know too much about them, but if you say so it must be....
Yes, it IS, and it IS! OT! [Remember, stand for Off Topic. On Topic = OT+]

Back on topic =.="

Well I really hope to see more of those 2 together. I mean, Kasumi and Satoshi are like, so canon, obvious, sweet and cute. It's good for your health, so buy them today! ^^;

mistywishmaker
October 13th, 2006, 07:26 PM
^I think Pokeshipping has kept me healthy for all these years... cuz I always have something to look forward to <3

Katsu Koneko
October 13th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Wishy your request is done! ^^

Look what I drew for Wishy everyone, tis Misty in Ash's Shinou outfit. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41370255/) XD

A-one
October 14th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Wishy your request is done! ^^

Look what I drew for Wishy everyone, tis Misty in Ash's Shinou outfit. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41370255/) XD

Thats good :) a bit mushy but good

xxxSakura
October 14th, 2006, 06:35 AM
It's really sweet of you to put Kasumi into Satoshi's outfit, and from my point of
veiw it looks like an extended, sweet chibi ^^ <3 Kasumi x Satoshi forever!

Katsu Koneko
October 14th, 2006, 01:47 PM
It's really sweet of you to put Kasumi into Satoshi's outfit, and from my point of
veiw it looks like an extended, sweet chibi ^^ <3 Kasumi x Satoshi forever!

Yay for Chibi's! XD

SatoKasu foever~

A-one
October 15th, 2006, 06:42 AM
I would be looking forward for more ......

xxxSakura
October 15th, 2006, 07:02 AM
I would be looking forward for more ......
Same same >=]

Any new Miyabi-sensei's pictures?
I lost her web URL though, so I can't post ^^;

She has such great drawing skills! <3 her sketchings ^^

A-one
October 15th, 2006, 07:12 AM
Same same >=]

Any new Miyabi-sensei's pictures?
I lost her web URL though, so I can't post ^^;

She has such great drawing skills! <3 her sketchings ^^
I know those are really well drawn, but i like to see hand drawn pics even more

xxxSakura
October 16th, 2006, 06:22 AM
I know those are really well drawn, but i like to see hand drawn pics even more
Hand drawn? You mean hers aren't hand-drawn? I didn't really know much about Miyabi-chan, eh...

A-one
October 17th, 2006, 07:52 AM
They are but the colors used are from a pc, that what i say.
Hand drawn hand colored everything done by hand i like to see them

xxxSakura
October 18th, 2006, 04:29 AM
They are but the colors used are from a pc, that what i say.
Hand drawn hand colored everything done by hand i like to see them
Oh, I see. But well, original pieces of work are still original. Miyabi-sensei is still a great artist and Goddess for me ^^;

A-one
October 20th, 2006, 12:16 AM
Oh, I see. But well, original pieces of work are still original. Miyabi-sensei is still a great artist and Goddess for me ^^;
Yesh!She is she inspires me a lot:)

mistywishmaker
October 27th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Miyabi-sensei's webpage is http://miyabic.whitesnow.jp I think XD

...her work is inspiring. I love her fanart <3

Katsu Koneko
October 27th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Tis pretty artwork she has. ^^

Oh, I made a Pokeshipping drawing again, though Ashy doesn't look too good. >.<

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42093151/

Poet of Darkness
October 27th, 2006, 09:20 PM
This is a pairing place right?

Cuz i need a pair........=)

DestinyOfAsh
October 27th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Yay I'm glad to see this club is still going strong, since I haven't been here for awhile from being so busy, Lol by the way I have some more pics to share with you all ^^ probably seen them before but anyways enjoy them!
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Kawaii.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Playful2.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Teehee2.jpg
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/LanHikari-Netsaver05/Whisper.jpg

xxxSakura
October 30th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Hey everybody! Finally, I have more time to go online, because of the blasting viruses on the computer, and that I am busy playing and choosing a new school for the next 4 years XD

Thanks MWM for the link, wow, her fanarts are really amazing! Heavenly I must say, haha ^^

And don't worry, Katsu, Ash looks pretty OK to me, lol...

Cresselia
October 30th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Hi! I'd like to join, Pokeshipping is my OTP. ^^

I love the fanart! ^^ The third one is my favorite, because I love the look on Ash's face. XD;

Robert0427
October 30th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Hiya everyone sorry if i have been away for a long time but its because my ISP wouldnt allow me access to the website saying it had problems but now i am back and happy to be back as well ;)

MISTYFAN4EVER8887
October 30th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Super cute pics!

Am I a member? I forget wether I joined or not, if not, can I join?

pokeknight
October 30th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Ok, I think I am a member here. Sorry for being off for ages..but you see, I just got so bored with pokemon after Johto.
DestinyOfAsh, those are some cool pics there. My favourite one would be the first one for sure.

What's the topic at the moment?

A-one
October 31st, 2006, 07:24 AM
Ok! Bye guys see all of ya later i am leaving PC today. Adios to ya all

Katsu Koneko
October 31st, 2006, 08:20 PM
And don't worry, Katsu, Ash looks pretty OK to me, lol...

Aww thanks. ^^

Anyone have any new Pokeshipping pics?

xxxSakura
November 1st, 2006, 04:21 AM
Wow, A-One, goodbye~! We'll miss ya lots! ^^

Haven't gone hunting for a long time now, gonna go prey on some pictures!

Kyoko
November 1st, 2006, 03:29 PM
Alright:

American idiot, no this is not the place to get a pair-it's where you come to post about Ash and Misy being together^^.

xoxkris: Yes, nice to see you again =D and I agree, the pics are great.

DestinyofAsh: Yaaay, nice to see around again too and thanks for posting the pictures.

Asuka: Welcome to the club, and yes pokeshipping rocks!

Mistyfanforever: well either way Welcome back or Welcome to the club, nice to have you here!

Pokeknite, Welcome back and I really don't think there is a topic at the moment so anyone can feel free to start one.

A-One, awww why do you have to leave-you're an awesome member ;; well as Kris said: you'll be missed^^

Well since there is no topic right now I might as well start one:
How would you want Ash and Misty to re-unite in the series?

Well personally, I think it would be adorable if Ash suprised Misty and just kind of dropped by unannounced at the gym to see her^^

xxxSakura
November 2nd, 2006, 05:07 AM
Yup, it would be lovely if they follow your suggestion, but I have another idea~! XD What if Misty suddenly bangs while running into Ash and started to scold him and another puppy quarrel will begin! Then they will realise that nobody changed, and will begin the more 'romantic' scene!

pokeknight
November 3rd, 2006, 04:27 PM
Ok, Then..let me just copy and paste this crappy idea I posted in BMB yesterday.(I don't know why, but its never as active as it was sometimes back..I don't think any club is that active.)

I think there could be some mysterious pokemon controlled by someone sort of evil and attack Misty's gym. A guy could come and try be the protector of her and try to win her heart while doing so but is the plan of the evil plot in truth..she denies..and continues to deny, and he comes to realise that she loves Ash.

Thinking that the plot failed...the Evil master attacks again and this time, the boy who came to make Misty fall in love with him tries saving her up for real..as he fell in love with her himself! He doesn't succeed and the gym is destroyed..and Misty is taken captive after she faints during the battle while the other guy succeeds in escaping.(Don't ask me what happened to the supermodel sisters of Misty..That's for yourself..I would rather have them killed lol.) He then goes in search of Ash and co.

Meanwhile, Ash and co. also are on the search of the evildoers..apparently, they heard news of their deeds and being worried about their hometown, Ash and Brock decide to return home to save the land. So, the guy meets up with them and tells them about everything in one breath. Then, Ash hurries towards the ruin of the gym and finds noone. He is attacked by the evil guards left behind but manages to survive and by the time he manages to do so, the rest of the co. arrive and the former evil guy takes the co. to the headquarters of the evildoers. They beat up the guards and reach the darkmaster but he sends the legendary to fight them.(Don't ask me which one either, I guess it should be a new and the most powerful one!) No pokemon Ash and co. has can fight against it but then, all the other legendaries that Ash and co. have met come up and fight with it, and manage to hold it up. Ash at the sametime goes after the darkmaster but fails miserably until he sees Misty come to her senses after which they have a two on one battle with the evil master. They manage to beat him and by that time the legendary manages to beat the other legendaries and turns to Ash and Misty. It beats them both but sees that they both care about each other and try to save each other from anything, no matter how greater the risk in doing so is. Henceforth, it decides not to attack them(apparently its heart purified!). But, the darkmaster seizes the chance to Attack Ash with a hyperbeam before which Misty jumps to save Ash but the other evil guy takes the hit for himself and when The couple ask him why he did it, he tells about how he fell in love with Misty and tells Ash that he should take good care of Misty and asks Misty to purpose to Ash before his eye, which she does to fulfill his deathwish. Then..the couple have some romantic kiss of hug. Then, they both join up with co. and return back to their travels.
^^ Tell me what you think of it guys.

Ok, Now to the current problem, hmm..we need a new topic right?
Then here it goes:
If and when Ash and Misty do confess their love for each other, whom would you want to propose first and why?

Robert0427
November 3rd, 2006, 07:15 PM
Well everyone for the second year in a row the Little Red Toy & Pokemon Christmas Car will be making its second appearance in the Mount Gambier Christmas Parade this year with hopes of a back 2 back award hopefully best out of town entrant

Like last year the float music will be Pokemon Christmas Bash with each song already listed to play during stages of the parade hopefully this year the camera man doesnt push pause on the camera as my float goes by like last year

xxxSakura
November 4th, 2006, 05:58 AM
Well everyone for the second year in a row the Little Red Toy & Pokemon Christmas Car will be making its second appearance in the Mount Gambier Christmas Parade this year with hopes of a back 2 back award hopefully best out of town entrant

Like last year the float music will be Pokemon Christmas Bash with each song already listed to play during stages of the parade hopefully this year the camera man doesnt push pause on the camera as my float goes by like last year
One word for you: Huh? What the heck are you speaking about? Maybe it's due to my idiotic absence for such a long period, but I don't really get a single word you told us in that post.

EDIT: OK, I understood it. At the Christmas Parade, the Pokemon Christmas Bash songs will be playing, nei?

pokeknight
November 4th, 2006, 05:03 PM

Ok, that's nice..but the thing I want to know is will there be any pokeshippy songs inluded in the Bash?

mistywishmaker
November 4th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Ok! Bye guys see all of ya later i am leaving PC today. Adios to ya all

Gaaaah what did I miss? You're coming back, right? o___o;; You'd better! We'll miss you <3 <3

Lots of new members! Yaaay!

Hmm... I'd want them to bump back to back, and then Misty gets angry at him and they have a cute little fight ;)

xxxSakura
November 5th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Gaaaah what did I miss? You're coming back, right? o___o;; You'd better! We'll miss you <3 <3

Lots of new members! Yaaay!

Hmm... I'd want them to bump back to back, and then Misty gets angry at him and they have a cute little fight ;)
Basically just around the base of my idea too =] Because that's what makes up PokeShipping!

Kyoko
November 5th, 2006, 07:36 AM
@ Pokeknight: that was a pretty cool idea^^ besides thw whole evil guy, it kind of reminds me of The whole Rudy vs Ash thing =D.

@Robert0427: Aww, they pushed pause on your float ;; that's horrible-I hope you do well^^

@ Wishy and xoxkris: You both had cute ideas^^ and yep, a lot of pokeshipping has to do with their adorable, loving-but-trying-to-hide-it fights XD.

Robert0427
November 5th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Yes Pokeknight there will be a pokeshippy song its called Under The Mistletoe this song is track 7 on my CD

Princess Seraphia yeah it was a real shame that the camera crew pressed pause on their cameras last year but i did walk away with the Encouragement Award and im hoping to go back 2 back this year & win another award this time im hoping the camera crew doesnt press pause on their cameras again :-p

Kyoko
November 6th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Well at least you got an award because that's an acheivement^^ *claps* and yes hopefully you do win another award.

If and when Ash and Misty do confess their love for each other, whom would you want to propose first and why?

Sorry for the late response to ths topic but here's what I would like:

Ash should confess first because it would show Misty that he was paying attention to her all this time. It would also show he's not completely dense XP

xxxSakura
November 7th, 2006, 06:31 AM
Well at least you got an award because that's an acheivement^^ *claps* and yes hopefully you do win another award.

Sorry for the late response to ths topic but here's what I would like:

Ash should confess first because it would show Misty that he was paying attention to her all this time. It would also show he's not completely dense XP
Yes, like so totally! Wooo! Better still, he should confess while May's hiding behind some bushes or something, thens he runs away and meets Drew, and he confesses! Double shipping at one go! Kill two birds with a stone!

If only that will happen ^.^

Kyoko
November 7th, 2006, 03:19 PM
XDD yes that would be perfect^^ though, would it be killing two birdies with one stone....or.....shooting an arrow (cupid thing) and making 4 poeople fall (in love that is^______________________________________^)

boy I sure over-analyse everything XD Did that even make sense?