PDA

View Full Version : Crash Bandicoot

CHaRiSMa
March 26th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Has anyone ever played this game? I don't really play games coz I don't own a computer nor a video game.. but I did play a video game some time ago at my sister's place (my sister is grown up and lives on her own). The game was called Crash Bandicoot (I think this is how it's spelled xD) and I was wondering if anyone knows this game.

Imagination Ninja
March 26th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Yeah I know the game series of it Crash Bandicoot but never played the first one. Crash bandicoot was Naughtydog's ps1 mascot,like Spyro was Insominacs mascot for the ps1 in the 90s. Both of which were dropped by they developers(Naughtydog & Insominac) and given to their publisher Universal games.

The Crash bandicoot games I own are Crash Bash, Crash Bandicoot 3, and my favorite Crash Team Racing.
The best games in my opinion are the ones on the PS1 while the PS2 ones pretty suck.

Joey the Cockroach
March 26th, 2007, 10:19 PM
never played the ps2 ones. i totally beat CTR, it wasnt easy but it was a brilliant game. 100% complete

my best track was sewer speedway, always beat them by about half a lap.

Shiny Umbreon
March 28th, 2007, 07:08 PM
I've played Crash 1, 2, 3 and CTR up to 100%.

Crash Bash is not so good. It gets boring after a while.

Also Wrath of Cortex for PS2, but I didn't play much because you had to wait a lot until a level was loaded, and I mean A LOT.

Since Naughty Dog stopped making Crash games, they have become worse. I still like the first four games and play them from time to time.