PDA

View Full Version : DS:: Animal Crossing: Wild World

beauty. proletariat
March 29th, 2007, 12:32 AM
hey everyone i'm looking for first wifi connect, my friend code is dfddffkgfgfgfggfgfdasfafds
and i dont mind who goes to whom place, preffebly someone who has other fruit than cherry, or needs cherry... XD thank you

EDITED BY TRIFORCE89: Read the rules. No Friend Code sharing. Sorry.

I'll leave this open as a place to discuss the game. But, no friend codes. Especially for Animal Crossing. It's very easy for people to cut down trees, pull up your flowers, or leave a swearing penguin in your village. You need to be careful who you let in~

MOON~DANCER
March 30th, 2007, 01:51 PM
I love this game. It is so much fun!!
I have the biggest house, and am collecting bugs and fish for my museum currently.
My towns name is Buttvill [lol]
I have Nookington's also. ^^

Toto_720
March 31st, 2007, 10:37 AM
This is a cool game anyone scored high on the HRA?

Yoshistar64
March 31st, 2007, 10:50 AM
Hehehe.... one of the best games ever.... very true.

If you could consider 40,000 points a lot, then I have a lot of points. What's a swearing penguin?

If anyone watches Yu-gi-oh: The Abridged Series, then you would know what I'm talking about. I took a trip to Nookington's, and I got blue hair. Now I can honestly say in real life:

"Screw the rules, I have blue hair!"

MOON~DANCER
April 6th, 2007, 07:03 AM
ACWW Rules. I have the mansion, Nookington's, and lotsa types of fruit trees. In fact, I beleive all I need is Oranges, which I can get form my cousin's town, but im just too lazeh. xP

marshmello
April 6th, 2007, 09:20 AM
i have 28 fish, and 10 bugs and i only started out in Christams, right now i have 9000 points which is rubbish! for my HRA. IT keeps sayin 'how useless is a dresser facing the wall' and we havnt got any facing the wall! I ahve the biggest house with yellow roof.
Any body caught a shark? Please tell me how big it looks under and above water!

Yoshistar64
April 6th, 2007, 11:23 AM
i have 28 fish, and 10 bugs and i only started out in Christams, right now i have 9000 points which is rubbish! for my HRA. IT keeps sayin 'how useless is a dresser facing the wall' and we havnt got any facing the wall! I ahve the biggest house with yellow roof.
Any body caught a shark? Please tell me how big it looks under and above water!

Is it really possible to catch a shark? All I see in the ocean when a fin is sticking out is an ocean sunfish. Trust me, that's very hard to catch.

marshmello
April 6th, 2007, 02:10 PM
ocane sunfish! wow i havnt gotten into summer or autumn yet so im looking forward to that. yep you can get a shark and i cnt wait to find out how big it actully is!

Suki
April 7th, 2007, 04:28 AM
OMG I must see this thread! I need to do Wi Fi with someone so that I can get Nookington's! I need to trade codes ><
I have cherries, coconuts and oranges.

MOON~DANCER
April 9th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Ive scored over 30,000 in HRA... I have Nookington's but not WIFI :( I would do wifi, if I had it. But, I got Nookington's withut WIFI, so [I'm assuming you can] Maybe not... IDK

Suki
April 10th, 2007, 04:04 AM
Ive scored over 30,000 in HRA... I have Nookington's but not WIFI :( I would do wifi, if I had it. But, I got Nookington's withut WIFI, so [I'm assuming you can] Maybe not... IDK

Really? =O

I didn't know you could get Nookington's without Wifi!

Sanctuary
April 10th, 2007, 05:14 AM
Aww Animal Crossing is <3!

I don't get to addicted to the game..but I've got a house with only 2 floors and I've got Nookingtons. I R-E-A-L-L-Y want to see what a shark looks like!

Who does everybody have as their neighbours?
I've got Static, Hugh, Friga, Sally, Truffles, Bill & Dotty. I've got one open space for another animal to move in. But for some reason most animals take a long time to move in. My favourite character is Bill! <3 He's so cute! xD

Yoshistar64
April 10th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Really? =O

I didn't know you could get Nookington's without Wifi!
Yeah, just get someone from another town to buy from your Nookway.

Aww Animal Crossing is <3!

I don't get to addicted to the game..but I've got a house with only 2 floors and I've got Nookingtons. I R-E-A-L-L-Y want to see what a shark looks like!

Who does everybody have as their neighbours?
I've got Static, Hugh, Friga, Sally, Truffles, Bill & Dotty. I've got one open space for another animal to move in. But for some reason most animals take a long time to move in. My favourite character is Bill! <3 He's so cute! xD
I can't name everyone and I'm pretty sure you didn't. So my favorite animals are Savannah and Daisy. Roscoe, Cube, and Rasher moved out. I miss them... *sniff*

MOON~DANCER
April 10th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Yeah, just get someone from another town to buy from your Nookway.

Yeah. Thats probably how I got it xP

beauty. proletariat
April 18th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Yay!! Gr8! I got max impreovement in my house thing. And I got a Mad-az Hair Style.. btw, i'm betta than all u's... I scored about 90k on my HRA Score.

Suki
April 19th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Highest on my HRA Score is 28K which is such CRAP.

To get someone to come into your town from another, do you have to do Wi fi?