PDA

View Full Version : Converting .sps to .sav

Noctilius
March 30th, 2007, 11:44 AM
I was just wondering how you would go about converting a gameshark save (.sps) to a VBA save (.sav).

I've tried importing it, but it says "The 1M sub-Circuit Board is not Installed".

Need help please.

Christos
March 30th, 2007, 09:26 PM
Maybe your ROM is corrupted, try downloading another one.

I don't know how you can convert it, but if you manage to load it then you can save normally and there will be a .sav file with the same things as in the .sps file.

Blazichu
April 2nd, 2007, 03:45 AM
Hmm...seems easy to do xD.

First off you need to change the rom so it has the right settings. Ok, first go to Options > Emulator > and turn Flash 128K on instead of the usual Flash 64K.

After doing that go to File > Import > Gameshark Snapshot...Then select the Gameshark Save. Now save ingame and the .sav file should appear right next to the rom automatically.

Hopefully that helps.

jouli
July 5th, 2010, 03:35 AM
There are lotsof ideas here!!!!!!!!! but people seem to be very casual with this site!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any body interested in a joint venture ? I got some stuff to share

hashtag
July 5th, 2010, 06:56 AM
There are lotsof ideas here!!!!!!!!! but people seem to be very casual with this site!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any body interested in a joint venture ? I got some stuff to share

Thanks for the spam and thread revival; good job!

Closed~