PDA

View Full Version : The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Lunux
March 21st, 2007, 04:10 PM
i don't know if this happens all the time but for me it happened. When you go fishing in the room in the water temple room where you get the big key, if you fish (after you killed all the skullfish) you will get a "fish on!", catch the fish and when you look at it, there is nothing there! it says you caught a greengill but there's nothing there. i thought it was kind of funny.

TRIFORCE89
March 21st, 2007, 06:40 PM
I haven't done this nor heard about it. But, I shall investigate it.

Hero of Time Link³
March 22nd, 2007, 08:00 PM
On my game it says You Caught a Skull fish
It's More powerful than it looks...
Sorry we can't add it to your journal cos it's legendary

TRIFORCE89
March 23rd, 2007, 06:30 AM
Now, that one I doubt. The game's narration would not refer to itself. The only Zelda game that did that was Link's Awakening through the self-aware characters.

Yoshistar64
March 25th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Lunux, did this really happen? I mean, TRIFORCE89 didn't see it happen. What exactly did you do? Maybe there was a malfunction in the game or the memory.

Lunux
March 25th, 2007, 03:16 PM
There probably was a malfunction, a big one. but i am telling the truth, there was nothing on the line, not even a hook. the line just ended but it said i had caught a greengill. probably a huge malfunction for me but it happened more than once which makes me think.

TRIFORCE89
March 25th, 2007, 04:42 PM
I'm not doubting Lunux. I'm questioning Twilight Prince Link.

MOON~DANCER
March 30th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Meh, I didn't see a thread only on Twilight Princess Discussion. So I decided to make one.

Discuss LOZ:TP Here, [GC or Wii either one]

Ask questions/ give answers here if needed.

I have a few myself, actually.

How many levels are there?

What items/ weapons can you get?

Rate? [1-10] [10 being the best]

TRIFORCE89
March 30th, 2007, 07:46 PM
I'm going to merge the other TP threads in here in a second.

Umm... levels. I think it's around nine or ten. Depends on how you look at things.

MOON~DANCER
March 30th, 2007, 08:57 PM
Cool, So you would say plenty to do? Do you ever get bored with it?

TRIFORCE89
March 31st, 2007, 07:43 AM
I'm not the best person to ask. It's a Zelda game, therefore I can't be bored with it.

Outside of the main quest there isn't as much to do as other Zelda games, no.

Bug collecting. Poe collecting. Heart Pieces. And some fish. That's all. No trading sequence or figurines, or all those extras we saw in TWW.

Toto_720
March 31st, 2007, 09:23 AM
When the wii made its debeu the first game that 68% of people bought was TWP and when i heard bout it i had to get it so anyway i was really disapointed by the lack of realism with the swinging motions and the direction of the sword i know that button combinations affected it but come on people cant it at least be more like red steel now that was a good game......

TRIFORCE89
March 31st, 2007, 10:40 AM
Oh my. Red Steel better than TP? XDD

They experiemtned with a first person view, and basically - it was just weird.

It wasn't a Wii game. It was GCN game that was ported over, so meh. I wouldn't expect anything intricate from it (the next Wii Zelda title? Yes, yes I do).

Yoshistar64
March 31st, 2007, 10:45 AM
The only reason someone would say that TP was worse than Red Steel, is because they expected a lot from it and didn't quite have the experience of a true next-gen Zelda game.

Red Steel is hardcore, but you wouldn't expect much of it because Ubisoft developed it and it didn't look as good.

As for the glitches, my friend said it happened to him, and he is trustworthy......

Shiny Umbreon
April 11th, 2007, 02:45 PM
If you buy the GC version and put it on the Wii, will you be able to play with the Remote as in the Wii version? I'm not sure...

TRIFORCE89
April 11th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Nope.

All GCN games play with the GCN controller only.

MOON~DANCER
April 13th, 2007, 02:56 PM
In Goron Mines, what item do you get? Just Curious.

~When do you get teh bombs?

Hero of Time Link³
April 18th, 2007, 02:06 AM
In Goron Mines, what item do you get? Just Curious.

~When do you get teh bombs?
Goron Mines is Hero's Bow and The bombs are on your shopping list for the next dungeon

MOON~DANCER
April 18th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Okayz thanks ^^ Im all the way to Lake Hylia now..