PDA

View Full Version : ^^THe MEAning OF LifE^^

Toto_720
March 31st, 2007, 09:31 AM
Does anyone know what the meaning of life is......

Dawson
March 31st, 2007, 09:43 AM
Yeah, it's burning the makers of ugly thread titles.

Toto_720
March 31st, 2007, 09:46 AM
why whatever doest thou mean to speak

Persona
March 31st, 2007, 09:56 AM
There is no meaning to life itself. I don't find that there is a true purpose to the universe. However, you can give life meaning through your actions. Don't bother thinking about this too much, just try and make the world a better place for yourself.

Toto_720
March 31st, 2007, 10:34 AM
But what about god the universe and death?????

Rindiny
March 31st, 2007, 10:36 AM
Life has no meaning unless you do something productive with your own life. I was once troubled with the same question, and I figured I'd just forget it.

Yoshistar64
March 31st, 2007, 10:40 AM
Okay...*deep breath*... let me explain. Life is everything about you. It is what you do that counts. Different people have different interpretations of life.Why we're we put here? It's called happiness. It's a cycle. If you do something good, life is good, and vice-versa.

Is that okay for you?

Absolitude
March 31st, 2007, 11:02 AM
But what about when bad things happen to good people when they have only been doing good in their life? I think life has no meaning what so ever. However everyone has opinions that can change based on religion, thing they did, have had done to them, way of thinking and etc. People made religion so that they would have something to believe in, to keep them going when life is down. Of course, that is just my opinion...

Rindiny
March 31st, 2007, 11:03 AM
He said vice-versa, not saying that if a bad thing happens to a good person it's good.

Yoshistar64
March 31st, 2007, 11:23 AM
In life, something bad will always happen to someone, no matter how good they are.

Also, don't be offended when someone says that you don't have a life, just say that life is not about determining whether someone has one; our Creator has already gave us one, so we can't complain.

Doesn't seem like it makes sense, but think about it.

Ullion
March 31st, 2007, 11:46 AM
ok. The correct answer (scientifically) is that the purpose of life is to create life. A perfect (or so I think o.o") example of this is when humans hit their menopause (Sp?) stage, in which they can no longer create life inside them (Eggs, Sperm). Since their body no longer goes under meiosis (The creation of sperm and eggs), the ceels in your body slow down their mitosis rate, making you age etc. Eventually they stop, and you die.

I am sorry towards the staff if I used words I shouldn't have used, but most people here should have already been taught this around grade8, and if they havn't hit that grade yet, they will soon, and so they will now know something in advance! ^.^

Yoshistar64
March 31st, 2007, 11:51 AM
Nice, KillerSwift. I don't think you used any bad terms, and I'm in 7th.

But what they mean is what are we here for? Why do we reproduce?

Ullion
March 31st, 2007, 11:54 AM
we reproduce to create more life, and they do the same, its the never ending circle of only two things in it. or something like that. Sorry, my brain is like.. dead today (Come on, its the weekend!). xD

But yes, there is always the purpose in life to fulfil ones dreams. In my mind, thats #1, to play basketball.

Forever
March 31st, 2007, 03:22 PM
To me, the meaning of life is to dream. Like, when we are all born as little kids, our life happens, but it's happened before, because when we die, everything about our previous live goes away, and we're in this continual circle to amuse God when he's bored.

Amachi
March 31st, 2007, 03:32 PM
The meaning of life is all dependent upon your world view - different views equate to different meanings, so there isn't one generalised meaning for all.

And I highly doubt your chances of finding the meaning of life in a forum.

Lunux
March 31st, 2007, 03:48 PM
To me the meaning of life is to give life and die. life is only the first part of the universe. death is the longer part. life is what you make it: what you do, what you say, why you do those things, that's what life is to me. everything is meant to die but you can make the best during life. it's hard to explain my view.

Dr. SmoothSeks
March 31st, 2007, 04:06 PM
The meaning of life? To not make stupid topics. Guess you should kill yourself now, since you have no point in living anymore.

Fox♠
March 31st, 2007, 04:17 PM
The meaning of life is whatever you want it to be, don't waste time worrying about it kid.

Rindiny
March 31st, 2007, 04:44 PM
The meaning of life is all dependent upon your world view - different views equate to different meanings, so there isn't one generalised meaning for all.

And I highly doubt your chances of finding the meaning of life in a forum.

This topic has turned into an opinion of what life means thread. This is interesting. =D;

Warheart
March 31st, 2007, 05:02 PM
Yes, I know the true meaning of life...

All of us were placed here by a higher being, to act with decency towards other human beings, and to find ways to live with eachother, and create our own destiny alongside everyone else...

Basically, we're all here for God's entertainment XD

Rindiny
March 31st, 2007, 05:14 PM
That really was not funny, dude. No offense. We shouldn't be making fun of gods will in any way, whether it's kidding around or not....

Yoshistar64
March 31st, 2007, 05:19 PM
The meaning of life? To not make stupid topics. Guess you should kill yourself now, since you have no point in living anymore

Hey, this topic is for thinkers, so if you don't ponder enough, it is dumb.

Entertainment? He wants us to be happy, not Him.

Warheart
March 31st, 2007, 05:27 PM
I'm not here to get into a debate with any religious fanatics, but really, that's honestly what I believe, I wasn't kidding.

But life is what we make of it, not pre-determined at birth; there really isn't a true meaning of it in my opinion.

The meaning of life? To not make stupid topics. Guess you should kill yourself now, since you have no point in living anymore.

...that is easily the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone here say, seriously. If you're not that interested in the topic, and think the poster of it should kill themselfs, then why the hell did you even bother posting in it?

Lunux
March 31st, 2007, 05:29 PM
God is everything. that's what i beleive. everything is here was meant to be here. so you would probably say "so you believe in destiny?"; no to a certain extent. you have a path set out for you but you can change it if you try.

Yoshistar64
March 31st, 2007, 05:33 PM
I don't believe in destiny or fate whatsoever. If someone determines your fate, you know that you can change it even with one word. You are your own fate. Your life is in your hands, not some wannabe psychic.

Ullion
March 31st, 2007, 05:45 PM
If I do have a "fate" or predetermined "destiney" and assuming y'all would tie it in with god and him wanting us to have great lives, then I'd be a basketball player, and everyone else would have a enoyable life, so why would we go off and try and change our fate then?

Exactly. No offense to you religious people, but there are countless facts proving against any form of a higher entity, then again I could be wrong, I don't know. However, I don't really care either, as I had mentioned before, my life ciircles around basketball, and thats just about all I care about.

Yoshistar64
March 31st, 2007, 05:58 PM
Killer-Swift is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Life is about doing what would be good in your point of view. If you at least try, then you're good. Life is random. You will get ripped off, or you will win the lottery.

Sure, religion and God brought us here, but we should also do what we want, and what is good.

MegaDitto
March 31st, 2007, 05:58 PM
The meaning of life is. 42

You won't have a good chance of finding it on the internet.

Kura
March 31st, 2007, 06:00 PM
Meaning of Life:

Life is a condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally. A diverse array of living organisms can be found in the biosphere on Earth. Properties common to these organisms – plants, animals, fungi, protists, archaea and bacteria – are a carbon and water-based cellular form with complex organization and genetic information. They undergo metabolism, possess a capacity to grow, respond to stimuli, reproduce and, through natural selection, adapt to their environment in successive generations.

An entity with the above properties is considered to be a living organism, that is an organism that is alive hence can be called a life form. However, not every definition of life considers all of these properties to be essential. For example, the capacity for descent with modification is often taken as the only essential property of life. This definition notably includes viruses, which do not qualify under narrower definitions as they are acellular and do not metabolise. Broader definitions of life may also include theoretical non-carbon-based life and other alternative biology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life#Definitions

:3 THANKS, WIKIPEDIA <3 There's your meaning/definition of life!
(Meaning= synonym for definition >3 and I hath provided one!)

Yoshistar64
March 31st, 2007, 06:04 PM
Ummm.... Kura, I think we were talking about WHY we were here, WHY we carry out these 6 basic life processes. Wikipedia is in the scientifics, not the opinions.

Kura
March 31st, 2007, 06:43 PM
To be honest, Yoshistar, I only have a vague definition of what I think life means to me. I don't think I'm old enough yet to give a proper response, and mine was kinda contradictory, so I decided to take the scientific side of it to post in here. I guess people don't take the whole of life into consideration, because they don't think of other things like plants and organisms~

.o. Anyways, I'm taking Philosophy class this semester, actually.. and I was browsing wikipedia. I really liked this one article-thing that I found on it~

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1016/Life-from-birth-to-death/

It gives a big philosophical stand-by on what life really means.
I was gonna edit my last point to include this, actually.. but the edit button wouldn't show up for me for some reason.

Ullion
March 31st, 2007, 06:54 PM
LOL MD! I remember that.. 42.. that was from... tsk oh ya! Hitch Hikers' guide to the galaxy! xDD

Dr. SmoothSeks
March 31st, 2007, 07:23 PM
I'm not here to get into a debate with any religious fanatics, but really, that's honestly what I believe, I wasn't kidding.

But life is what we make of it, not pre-determined at birth; there really isn't a true meaning of it in my opinion.

...that is easily the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone here say, seriously. If you're not that interested in the topic, and think the poster of it should kill themselfs, then why the hell did you even bother posting in it?

Because without me, (s)he wouldn't know that I want him/her to kill him/herself.

Kura
March 31st, 2007, 07:27 PM
Because without me, (s)he wouldn't know that I want him/her to kill him/herself.

Oh wow. That's not very nice, is it? I think I'll report you for that very rude comment. Choose your words wisely next time.

And yeah, I remember the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy's answer, too~ It was so great X3; 42~ Haha~

Đ a r κ
March 31st, 2007, 09:20 PM
*Puts own religion on the side for a second*
Well, if you ask me, I think the meaning of life could be purpose. In other words Destiny or Meaning. Everything has a purpose and a meaning. The speakers on the computer were meant to be on your computer and were meant to help you listen to music and what not. I highly dought that I, or any of us are right but if you don't work out the problem, you won't find the answer so I think it is a good thing to keep pursuing this unsolved question. If we never looked for answers about the past then we would never have found ancient tombs or dinosaur bones. I honestly can't explain much about how i'm thinking but I will try. Earth was made for a purpose. To give us a home to live on. Don't you think it is weird that earth is the only planet that has the necessary things for life. Yes there is a chance of other planets like earth, but why would they be so far away? And with the theory of the sun exploding, I think that the other planets are there for a reason. But then again, if we were ment to move there then why wouldn't they have the necessary things for life? Are we being tested to see how much we can do? Or are we just supposed to become extinct? And whats worse is that we are killing the planet and it is so easy to not kill earth yet we still do. We and everything else have been created to do something in life and yes I know this has been repeated alot but I just want you to understand what i'm thinking. Nothing is here just to fill space. Yes you control your own life but even though you take a different path, the location is the same. But hey, we could all be right and then again, we could all be wrong. But the thing is, you just never know until you solve the question.

I love making posts like this, it makes me feel smart.

Ullion
March 31st, 2007, 09:55 PM
Ya, I half-felt like that when i posted my sperm/egg scietific post. xD

Just to let you know though, there ARE other planets capable of carrying life forms. I mean, think of it like this, How many galaxies there are? Next to limitless. I mean... for the Milky way, our solar system itself is like 0.001% of it, and we have M classed planet. M class meaning it can carry life. I may have the letter wrong. Eitherway, imagine how many other M class planets there could be in the milky way, not to mention the entrie universe. We aren't alone, oh young one.

Dr. SmoothSeks
March 31st, 2007, 10:04 PM
Oh wow. That's not very nice, is it? I think I'll report you for that very rude comment. Choose your words wisely next time.

You really think I care, don't you? Being reported isn't exactly the worst possible torture anyone could ever recieve. As for that last sentence, you should remember that as well. If you would choose your words wisely, you might seem intelligent. "Might" is the key word, of course.

Sammi
March 31st, 2007, 10:13 PM
You really think I care, don't you? Being reported isn't exactly the worst possible torture anyone could ever recieve. As for that last sentence, you should remember that as well. If you would choose your words wisely, you might seem intelligent. "Might" is the key word, of course.

It can be when you get warned and then banned, but if you don't care about a report, I assume you don't care about a ban one bit.

But still, it doesn't change the fact it was downright rude and could hurt feelings.

Now, let's drop this argument before it gets any worse and get back on topic. I don't want to see anything more on this in this thread.

Goku Goku
March 31st, 2007, 11:12 PM
The meaning of life, to me, is to know that life isn't easy, and to be able to get around the problems in a righteous way, thus you'll truly enjoy life and understand what it's all about. Life is like an adventure, and learn new things everyday, and you must take these aboard with you, in order to accomplish in life.

Krishnan
March 31st, 2007, 11:50 PM
The meaning of life is to live without asking the question "What is the meaning of life?". Dude don't bother asking or thinking about this.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 1st, 2007, 02:28 AM
I think that life has a meaning, but you can't see it before you die

Pokedragonfire
April 1st, 2007, 09:14 AM
Life only has a meaning if you want to give it one and it's meaning is whatever you want it to be. :)

Ledgend of the UnKnOwns
April 1st, 2007, 06:10 PM
Meaning of life? well.... "You go to school, you go to work, you die" ... Thats pretty much it!

And on the topic of god... There is none! God was created to explane things we cannot understand. One example is Thor; god of thunder. Now that we know what causes thunder nobody cares about that god anymore. We are reaching a point when we can explane everything, and once we get there, religion and god will be a thing of the past. I am an atheist, and I'm sorry to any people who actually care about god.

Toto_720
April 2nd, 2007, 12:52 AM
School sucks life sucks just do as you please

Destiny Hero - Dogma
April 4th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Yes, I know the true meaning of life...

All of us were placed here by a higher being, to act with decency towards other human beings, and to find ways to live with eachother, and create our own destiny alongside everyone else...

NO! you do not know the meaning of life either.

marshmello
April 4th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Life is unique to every person.
Life isn't fair, life isn't your own way all the time.
Life is a gift to humans and we must not disrespect this - when we say ' that's life' it basically is! Life is unjustice and mean but also a great experience.

Yoshistar64
April 5th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Life is unique to every person.
Life isn't fair, life isn't your own way all the time.
Life is a gift to humans and we must not disrespect this - when we say ' that's life' it basically is! Life is unjustice and mean but also a great experience.

This is probably the best definition of life. Good job.

SaturnGrl
April 7th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Does anyone know what the meaning of life is......
My dear young friend...

The answer is...

42!

Ullion
April 7th, 2007, 08:12 PM
My dear young friend...

The answer is...

42!

Thats already been said. /=

Also, I agree with Marshmellow. But there are 3 areas for "The Meaning of Life" Where reasons go under, in which all are true. The three main Ideas are: Scientifical, Religious, Personal.

Almost all of the reasons stated here are basically exactly the same and go under "Personal" which is where you make the best of your life, try hard blah blah blah.

Then you have religious, which I believe one or two people may have mentioned. The main idea is to live a good and innocent life so that your afterlife will be enjoyful. However, no one has proof of this afterlife etc, and IMO should be ruled out due to the effect that no one can prove it.

Then you have scientifical reasons. I have already given a good paragrpah on that, refer to my first post (I think it was my first post) on the first page. Yes, it has to do with eggs and sperm cells, oh wah. ;D And yes, religious people here could read this and get angry at me and say "Hey! You have no proof that your reasons are right!". Well, they would be wrong when they say this. If you read that post carefully you'll see that when you can no longer produce life inside yourself, your cells slow down, and eventually you'll die. Its proven. Science is anything that can be tested and proven. Or so says my teacher, although I'm not quite sure if I can fully agree with that, but oh well.

Dr. SmoothSeks
April 7th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Meaning of life? well.... "You go to school, you go to work, you die" ... Thats pretty much it!

And on the topic of god... There is none! God was created to explane things we cannot understand. One example is Thor; god of thunder. Now that we know what causes thunder nobody cares about that god anymore. We are reaching a point when we can explane everything, and once we get there, religion and god will be a thing of the past. I am an atheist, and I'm sorry to any people who actually care about god.

I agree. Almost. I think there could be a god of some sort, who caused evolution. The odds are very bad against it happening on it's own, but there is evidence of it happening. Or it could have just gone against the odds and happened without a god. Nobody knows, and there's no way to prove it. Lack of proof for a god does not constitute proof against a god, and there is no way to find an all-powerful being unless he wants to be found, in which case he would have revealed himself already. No proof either way. Everybody wins.

Ullion
April 7th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I agree. Almost. I think there could be a god of some sort, who caused evolution. The odds are very bad against it happening on it's own, but there is evidence of it happening. Or it could have just gone against the odds and happened without a god. Nobody knows, and there's no way to prove it. Lack of proof for a god does not constitute proof against a god, and there is no way to find an all-powerful being unless he wants to be found, in which case he would have revealed himself already. No proof either way. Everybody wins.

no, nobody wins. How can people "Win" in a simple conversation on the meaning of life. Also, for the evolution, it is simple to explain. Well, not really since I've forgotten half the stuff, but flies undergo evolutions a lot. There are millions of different types of flies. Why? Its ebcause the genes/chromosomes alter themselves when they breed.

Samething happens to larger animals, but less often due to having more chromosomes. When a larger animal undergoes an evolution, it is either to lose something unneeded, or to gain something needed. For instance, archaelogists recently found a fossil resembling the first water/land hybrid animal. As everything at one point lived underwater, then they went on land and evolved etc etc etc.

Also, possibly a couple hundred years in the future, the Human race will no longer have a pinky finger (As it holds no use) as well as their appendix (Another useless part to the body I believe).

Dr. SmoothSeks
April 8th, 2007, 09:18 AM
no, nobody wins. How can people "Win" in a simple conversation on the meaning of life.
I was talking about the evolution/creationism thing. I would have thought you could see that all by yourself.

Makoto
April 8th, 2007, 10:11 AM
The answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is forty-two. Just don't ask what the question is. XD

Completely unrelated, but still kind of on topic:
God's Final Message to His Creation: We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Jim
April 8th, 2007, 12:21 PM
The same as the 'The Sims' series. To live a life, have fun and die peacfully leaving a legend. Or not. </Cheesyness>

There is non, I think. Through an extenisve two minute research, it is not Fourty-Two, it's the letter 'Z' it has no other purpose except for names ect.

22sa
April 8th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Serve the image of your values. Never give up. Happiness is the proof of virtue, of fidelity. And virtue is only requirement of human life.

Đ a r κ
April 8th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Also, possibly a couple hundred years in the future, the Human race will no longer have a pinky finger (As it holds no use as well as their appendix (Another useless part to the body I believe).

I might be wrong but, in my eyes the pinky does serve a purpose. It is kinda like an extra grip. I tried hanging onto the mettle bar of my bunk bed with every finger besides my pinky and it was pretty hard. Then when I tried it again with my pinky, it was alot easier. It's not like I couldn't hold on with everything except my pinky but using all of my fingers made it much easier. So maby the pinky does serve a purpose (Though a very small purpose).

Ullion
April 9th, 2007, 08:20 AM
I realize that Tele. Thing is, if the pinky were gone, the other fingers may spread out more, get larger and be naturally stronger, making up for the lost grip and strength the pinky holds. -.^ Just a thought.

Melody
April 12th, 2007, 09:46 PM
The Meaning of life is:42 XD
No seriously The answer is :To live life following the path you feel is right...Accept other's Advice with a grain of salt. If it sounds totally Wrong Dont do it. Otherwise Consider it carefully before taking action. And yes Religion counts as 'Other's Advice'. Dont let your religion bully you into doing something you think is totally wrong for a solid moral reason...

Frostweaver
April 12th, 2007, 09:56 PM
I'm not going to talk about my value of life other than "it's religious" because I got no confidence of talking about it in detail and not attract flames XD;

However, I do want to comment something: evolution doesn't work by what's used and what isn't. That is the old, flawed theory of evolution of use and disuse. Evolution theory according to today's scientific community is strictly guided by the changing of the gene pool through genetic variations. An experiment is done over 20 generations of rats to cut the tail off since birth for all these rats. After 20 generations, the tail remains even though all these rats lived just fine and dandy without the tail (as they never experienced life with it), but it's still there anyway.

Assuming that the pinky and the appendix really has no use, it'll still be stuck there until some genetic variation occurs and remains in the human gene pool for it to disappear.

I in no way support evolution, but I don't like to see people quote it wrong (or quote anything wrong) either.

Now, back to the talk of life =P

DarkPegasus
April 13th, 2007, 04:47 AM
It's rather simple... The answer is 42. I know many said it... But nobody explained it... As we all know 21 grams is the weight of the soul... So 42= 21 + 21 = soul mates.

The meaning of life is to find your other half.

But if you take away all humanity away the meaning of life is this sequence of things:

Being born, surviving, reproducing, dieing

Rai
April 13th, 2007, 04:57 AM
My opinion is...

Everyone has there own purpose in life but you need to find it first. And once you find it, stick with it, try hard to spread your values and never give up. Life may be hard but it is also what you make it. Learning to deal with hardships makes you a stronger person and you can learn to appreciate life more. Yes, bad things happen but that stuff like that happens to everyone. For example, I have OCD and it's freaking horrible; But I've learned to deal with it and I am still here and moving on ^__^

Yaaaaay for being preachy :3~

Drifblim
April 14th, 2007, 05:00 PM
To me the meaning of life varies depending on who it is. For some the meaning of life is to kill, and for others it's to have power. So I'm of the thought that there is no real meaning of life, just that we're here to develop and frolic about the land in search of how we can make a name for ourselves.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
April 14th, 2007, 09:25 PM
The meaning of life is to make a diffrence in the world for the newer generation, we die and go to heaven where we will be just like we were, except no pain, no suffering. Nothing Bad.

The newer generation does the same, to make the next generations lifes a happier place.

It's a cycle, we do something, die, go to heaven and live forever.

Life is all an illusion, if you think about it, once you "die" physically you move on to another place, paradise.

It's like graduating.

Roni Love
April 28th, 2007, 02:30 PM
A simple yet un-ruling question that ones have asked many time over and over. I my self have sat and pondered many hours over this. I, however, fell short and came up empty handed, wasted my hours. There is no meaning to life. It's what it is... until we die.

Ha! barely made sense.... XD

Crimson Majestic
May 11th, 2007, 11:40 PM
The meaning of life is to die. :-P

22sa
May 11th, 2007, 11:41 PM
The meaning of life is to die. :-P
Are you implying kill or be killed? :P

Crimson Majestic
May 11th, 2007, 11:43 PM
Are you implying kill or be killed? :P
Or, both, for that matter. ;-P

DragronWarroir2000x
May 17th, 2007, 06:32 AM
ok. The correct answer (scientifically) is that the purpose of life is to create life. A perfect (or so I think o.o") example of this is when humans hit their menopause (Sp?) stage, in which they can no longer create life inside them (Eggs, Sperm). Since their body no longer goes under meiosis (The creation of sperm and eggs), the ceels in your body slow down their mitosis rate, making you age etc. Eventually they stop, and you die.

I am sorry towards the staff if I used words I shouldn't have used, but most people here should have already been taught this around grade8, and if they havn't hit that grade yet, they will soon, and so they will now know something in advance! ^.^

That might be the meaning if you're an animal with no cognitive or autonomous qualities, but humans have thought and free will and the ability to think about our actions. Our meaning of life is far greater than an animals.

I think our meaning of life is to find the meaning of life.

Happy Dude
May 18th, 2007, 12:31 AM
The meaning of Life is to Pro-Create :( Sorry to Spoil it

DragronWarroir2000x
May 18th, 2007, 04:56 AM
The meaning of Life is to Pro-Create :( Sorry to Spoil it

There is a post directly above your which you should probably read LOL

Happy Dude
May 19th, 2007, 02:00 AM
There is a post directly above your which you should probably read LOL...Of course I already read it... and i stand by what I said *Sigh*

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
May 19th, 2007, 11:42 AM
I htink the meaning of life is to live and reproduce

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Utapau
May 19th, 2007, 08:28 PM

I am pretty sure society was not God's creation, but a purely human, materialistic one. Your view is extremely shallow and worldly.

The meaning of life ("Why?'), exists -- but none of us are capable of comprehending something on such a scale. To even attempt to find an answer is vapid, and to assume human society has any truly significant part of it is the epitome of materialistic.

Presea
May 20th, 2007, 12:33 AM
meaning of life?
life isn't real.

so, there is no meaning. =D

Cassino
May 30th, 2007, 05:47 AM
Life doesn't need a meaning. It's just there, and it's human nature not to accept that and to seek a purpose for their existence.

But that's my opinion, believe what you want. :)

UchihaSasuke
May 30th, 2007, 10:49 AM
the meaning of life is love and peace. NOT!!!!

its showing off to make ppl feel bad. lol

scorpionwarrior
May 30th, 2007, 05:28 PM
i beleive it is to live your own life