PDA

View Full Version : Who's strongest: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Mananphy?

Animehero
April 1st, 2007, 08:52 AM
Personaly, I think Mew could defeat the all! But I want to know what you think.

.Bastion
April 1st, 2007, 09:46 AM
Well, to say the least all of them are extremely powerful, otherwise they wouldn't be considered to be legends in the first place. So, I think that they're equally powerful. Not just by their appearances in all the movies but the stat distribution in the games leads me to believe that they're all equal except for their unique typing and ability.

Ethan621
April 1st, 2007, 10:06 AM
I agree with Key, but Mew edges out because it can learn all TMs.

RedGyarados
April 1st, 2007, 10:18 AM
Well yes Mew can learn all the TMs and probally would win,but without the TMs I think Jirachi would win.

flyingace24
April 1st, 2007, 10:22 AM
Well yes Mew can learn all the TMs and probally would win,but without the TMs I think Jirachi would win.

I agree with you absolutely. They all have the same bases, but Mew is only better because he can learn every TM IMO. Without them, I believe Jirachi has the best typing of them all with Steel/Psychic and Doom Desire, which is a pretty good move.

WaveBurst
April 1st, 2007, 10:44 AM
I think Mew edges it because of the TM thing but in terms of the Anime and Movies, they are all the same

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
April 1st, 2007, 02:34 PM
I hate legendaries except fo Zapdos, Suicune, Giratina and Palkia but I'll pick Mew because he can learn all of the TM's

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

_Prince_
April 3rd, 2007, 10:31 PM
I think celebi is the strongest out of those.

Obelisk
April 3rd, 2007, 10:36 PM
I think Jirachi is hes got really nice stats and i agree with red gyarados in that if mew couldnt learn all tm's he would lose

Forever
April 4th, 2007, 05:45 AM
Aww, they're all cute <3
But I'd pick Celebi, just because it's an awesome Johto~

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 4th, 2007, 06:41 AM
Well, i think mew has to be the strongest, it can learn all tm's

She-Elf
April 4th, 2007, 06:45 AM
Mew is the strongest one .

RikotheFoxKid
April 4th, 2007, 07:45 AM
well, im not one to train legendaries (except zapmolcuno in my hack which is still in progress), but id have to say it depends on how you train them.

Jude Mathis
April 4th, 2007, 10:16 AM
I figure Mew would win, if they were all to fight eachother.
Because it seems like its naturally more powerful, and because it can learn all the TMs.

To me, the others don't seem as strong as Mew.

Aegis
April 4th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Well, techinically if somebody wished to Jirachi for it to beat the others, it would since it grants wishes and all. But normally, I'd say Mew as well, just because it can know all the TM's.

Animehero
April 4th, 2007, 03:58 PM
I didn't mean game wise. I meant anime wise. There's no TM's in the anime. They just learn moves naturally as if it was in it's moveset. Take May's Eevee for example.

Ichida
April 4th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy all have equal stats, so in terms of best moveset variety, Mew is obviously the choice variable Pokemon. Of course, each has their own exclusive moves, so it all boils down to nature, EVs, and your own preferences.

As for the anime, well, I just plain hate the anime since it's just hundreds of episodes of filler. As with the game, it all depends on experience in battle.

Dee Trier
April 4th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Mew can transform, and in anime world it can even transorm without need to seen/battle again the real one.I support mew. If this based on that all 100 stat, sheimi/shaymin should be included IMO

Frostweaver
April 4th, 2007, 11:05 PM
If we're on an "anime-wise" scale, Mew wins... think someone else puts it best: transform into anything. The only way Mew can lose in the anime is because of its lack of willingness to really attack. in the 5th movie, it didn't do jack in terms of attacking or anything that resembles constructive help, and in the 1st one, it starts attacking back at Mewtwo after being struck (which gives it a major disadvantage if it's only going to attack after it realizes that it's in a tough spot, huh?)

Game wise, 1vs1, Manaphi or Mew wins... Manaphi got Heart Swap to mess over any attempts at Calm Mind, or it can go on the offensive with Tail Glow to mess over anything. Surf with ice beam against Celebi handles everything darn well. The only bad thing is that Manaphi got no Recovery or Wish.

Mew got every TM, and is the only one who can physically attack, but it got bad STAB moves... all the others resist Psychic besides Manaphy. But, boltbeam with calm mind and recover is simple yet effective...

ltr_17
April 6th, 2007, 06:56 PM
arceus
celebi
jirachi |
mew |-the same overall-
mananphy|

in that order. and i'll show you their max stats:

celebi
HP:404
AT:339
DEF:339
SP.AT:339
SP.DEF:339
SPEED:339

mew:
AT:229
DEF:229
SP.AT:229
SP.DEF:229
SPEED:229

jirachi:

mananphy:

but, arceus!:
HP:444

and so, arceus is better than them all

Animehero
April 6th, 2007, 08:25 PM
I just reported that spam. Arceus is not a Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Mananphy. If possible I'd mute that post.

Gokey Shuckle
April 6th, 2007, 09:59 PM
arceus
celebi
jirachi |
mew |-the same overall-
mananphy|

in that order. and i'll show you their max stats:

celebi

mew:

jirachi:

mananphy:

but, arceus!:
HP:444

and so, arceus is better than them all

This is a Discussion, not a place to put stats or say Arceus is better than all of them. Arceus is not to be discussed in this topic.

ltr_17
April 10th, 2007, 05:48 AM
i was just saying... anyways, i DID put mananphy and celebi and mew adn then jirachi in it. and its not like it matters, i only posted once. not a million times. and besides... i'd like to add my own comment... is that natural or not?

LawLessChaoz
April 11th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Celebi is the strongest of the 5.

Animehero
April 12th, 2007, 01:51 AM
There are no 5, there's only Mew, Celebi, Mananphy, and JIrachi.

Charizard EX
April 12th, 2007, 02:01 AM
All of these little pokemon stinks. Only Mew is 0.1% better than the rest of them.

J
April 12th, 2007, 02:14 AM
There are no 5, there's only Mew, Celebi, Mananphy, and JIrachi.

...Unless you count Sheimi. D: (or whatever the English name is)

Animehero
April 12th, 2007, 02:43 AM
Sheimi isn't a "baby lgendary".

marshmello
April 12th, 2007, 03:34 AM
Definately Mew, Mew 2 is the most powerful and Mew is a down grade but is the 2nd most powerful one!

Xylitol
April 12th, 2007, 06:11 AM
Celebi's going to the past right now to murder the other's parents.

...yeah. o_o* At least anime-wise.

Ichida
April 12th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Sheimi isn't a "baby lgendary".

I prefer to refer to them as a collective as "variable legendaries." But yeah, Shaymin looks like one, as it's just as tiny and cute as the other ones, only it's not some weird alien-looking thing, it's a hedgehog of some kind with leaves and flowers instead of spikes.

Animehero
April 12th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I prefer to refer to them as a collective as "variable legendaries." But yeah, Shaymin looks like one, as it's just as tiny and cute as the other ones, only it's not some weird alien-looking thing, it's a hedgehog of some kind with leaves and flowers instead of spikes.
Seimi is not! Go to baby pokemon and look around the Mew, Celebi, mANANPHY, OR jIRACHI AREAS.

Alexandrian
April 15th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Well i personallly think Jirachi considering it came from another planet :)

Melody
April 15th, 2007, 08:33 PM
ok. here it is.
Celebi Rocks
Jirachi Owns
Mew Pwns!!!
and Manaphy...well...i dont know yet...

Gary, the Magic Fairy
April 15th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Seimi is not! Go to baby pokemon and look around the Mew, Celebi, mANANPHY, OR jIRACHI AREAS.I'm sorry, I have NO idea what you're talking about. They aren't baby pokemon. Please explain.

[Back on topic] Celebi can transcend time, and Jirachi grants wishes, Manaphy does... something; but Mew has "the genetic composition of all pokemon", which includes Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and every other legend & normal pokemon. Mew is strongest.

anakin
April 15th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Celebi OWNS Mew. nuff said.

Melody
April 15th, 2007, 09:43 PM
uh-uh...no...Mew Pwns Celebi...and i will leave it @ that...

supersquirtle97
July 25th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Heyy watz up wanna be buddies!

Apathetic_Yen
July 25th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Mew is the strongest because he can learn any TM and is pure Psychic

Celebi is the worst because his type opens up 7 weaknesses

~Swish~
July 25th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Mew always for me. I got mad respect for the others, but their just something about Mew ;) Not sure whether you talk about their strength in game or in the anime. Its easier to decide game wise because you can just look up stats, but in the anime its more open to discussion. But like I said, its lil Mew for me.

Sora_8920
July 26th, 2007, 12:42 AM
I personally think Manaphy, because of it's ability and high stats.

Ariel
July 26th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Celebi can transcend time, and Jirachi grants wishes, Manaphy does... something; but Mew has "the genetic composition of all pokemon", which includes Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and every other legend & normal pokemon. Mew is strongest.

THANK YOU.

In the Anime, Mew would win, hands down.
Look at the way Mew fought in "Pokemon: The First Movie".

In the games, Jirachi because it's Steel half shields it.
However, if Mew used Earthquake on it...it's all over.

So, Mew wins. :)

BoBoMaster13
July 26th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Mew because can learn all of Tm's.

xfullmetal100
October 6th, 2007, 03:21 PM
I say mew,becuase mew has the genes of ALL pokemon

Pixelated
October 6th, 2007, 03:26 PM
It's Mew. He can learn any move since he has the ability of every pokemon.

Anti
October 6th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Jirachi is weak to the most common move in the game, EQ...so no. Manaphy...I hate that thing, sorry. Between Mew and celebi. Mew is uber, celebi is not...mew has 3 weaknesses...celebi has 7, one being a 4x weak. All this crap about "without the TMs, mew wouldn't stand a chance against *insert pokemon here*" I'm not buying it. Mew looked pretty dang good without the TMs against the most powerful pokemon ever, mewtwo. I don't even wanna here about Dr. Poser, AKA Arceus. Mew is the best, celebi in 2nd. I don't care about the other two.

Shiraishi
October 6th, 2007, 05:17 PM
WHAAAAAAAT? Manaphy all the way. CSKyuber followed by Manaphy? That is some scary suger honey iced tea right there..(Rain-rest~)

Masami
October 6th, 2007, 06:46 PM
If we're talking about battle ability, mew obviously has the others beaten. After all, it has the second largest move-pool in the game, and they all share the same stats.

Blake55
October 22nd, 2007, 12:30 PM
I think the strongest would have to be mew.

ToraSushii
October 22nd, 2007, 12:38 PM
Mew, because of its massive movepool. :P
What about Shaymin? It too shares the same stats. Of, course, it's not possible to get it legally.

Virtual Chatot
October 22nd, 2007, 12:40 PM
Mew -_-;

Has the Genetic Composition of all of them. Has the movepool power to destory all of them, and its stats aren't to shabby...

Shaymin has a poor movepool, so it gets killed by Mew's Greater Movepool

So there

ToraSushii
October 22nd, 2007, 12:47 PM
Mew -_-;

Has the Genetic Composition of all of them. Has the movepool power to destory all of them, and its stats aren't to shabby...

Shaymin has a poor movepool, so it gets killed by Mew's Greater Movepool

So there

That's true. Mew can learn most of the moves in the game, right?

Virtual Chatot
October 22nd, 2007, 12:48 PM
It's second only to Arcues

J-Rad
October 22nd, 2007, 01:30 PM
lets see a good flamethrower from mew will hurt jirachi and celibi badly, then an energy ball causes manphy problems

PokemonRox
October 22nd, 2007, 01:33 PM
i think mew is strongest.. he does better on my team and personlly i think he has better moves

♥~*Abby*~♥
October 22nd, 2007, 02:03 PM
theyre all strong, but mew gets my vote. :t151:

Te-em
October 22nd, 2007, 02:09 PM
Mew is strongest of course. Serebii had problems with the Rocket gang and Jirachi could not help fight against Groudon. (I don't know much about manafi though). But Mew could stand up against Mewtwo, so I think Mew's the most powerful. I think it's the most powerful Pokemon until the 4th gen.

Virtual Chatot
October 22nd, 2007, 02:12 PM
Mew: Could hold its own against all Pokemon, Excluding Arcues...Who could just dissengrate It
Celebi: Has problems protecting itself
Jirachi: ^ See Celebi
Manaphy: Haven't seen what an Adult Manaphy can pull off, so Can't say much

J-Rad
October 22nd, 2007, 04:26 PM
It's second only to Arcues

that made me lol mew can learn All the tm's and not to mention trasform , a bunch of others so ur state should be more like...

areuses is second only to mew

diamondpearl876
October 22nd, 2007, 05:24 PM
I think Mew. :\ It can easily cover its weaknesses considering it can learn a majority, if not all, the moves.

johnlycett
October 23rd, 2007, 02:47 AM
I like mananphy its so mysterious i mean and so powerful xD

Elusive
October 23rd, 2007, 02:53 AM
I'd want to say Celebi as its my favorite out of those, but tbh, strongest would probably be Mew due to it learning any move. It could get a moveset perfect for countering the enemy. At least that's how I see it.

Ársa
October 23rd, 2007, 03:05 AM
My Favourite is Jirachi. I will put them in order.

1. Jirachi (Due to being my fave legend, and it has a great typing of Psychic/Steel.)
2. Mew (Can learn every TM, so would probably be top, but it only gets Psychic stab, which isn't handy on Jirachi. :)
3. Manaphy
4. Celebi (Bad Typing and not very strong attacking move pool)

Samuel.Olu
October 23rd, 2007, 03:22 AM
i think mew rwaks and he battled mewtwo and still stayed alive :)

Ichigo Flash
October 23rd, 2007, 03:59 AM
Mew easily, for the reasons above. I actually love the other 2 legendaries but haven't seen enough yet of Manaphy but will probably like it in the future too.

iDOLHACKS
October 23rd, 2007, 07:03 AM
Mew. I Don't Know About Manaphy Because I Don't Have D/P BUT Mew Can Learn All The TM. (Technical Machines.)

Shadowthinker
October 27th, 2007, 12:36 AM
Mew it learns all the TMs and HMs.But Celebi can learn Perish Song and thats why its good

Bejesus
October 27th, 2007, 03:20 AM
I rather ignorantly consider Mew the strongest pokemon ever. The original rarest pokemon ever, i won't let Nintendo or Game Freak come along every generation and go 'Oh, no, heres the new strongest rarest pokemon ever' *cough* Arceus! I've heard/seen in some places/pokedexes Mewtwo being stronger than Mew, Mewtwo is a clone so i consider him weaker.

Celebi, Jirachi and Mananphy, i consider them all, 'The Mew of that generation'.

Willock
October 27th, 2007, 03:33 AM
I think Jirachi is the best. Although mew can learn any move, and manaphy has basically perfect stats, jirachi's dual types make him hardier than the rest. It also knows Doom desire, which always creams everone i battle against.