PDA

View Full Version : >>> The April DCC thread of doom <<<

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 1st, 2007, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the April DCC!
Hosted by yours truly.

So before we start, I suggest reading the DCC rules (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=65124) for acceptible topics.

so let's get to chatting.

and yes, it's the DCC thread of doom. :P

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 01:45 PM
I thought for a moment, Dawson was making the DCC...I guess I was wrong. XD

That last DCC was so fun though...even if it didnt last.

Drummershuff
April 1st, 2007, 01:52 PM
Hah, Dawson appears to be having a lot of fun tonight. XD

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 1st, 2007, 01:53 PM
...Yeah...
I appers that Dawson is sabotageing a lot of DCC
names. *looks around the room*

EDIT: *tried to change name of thread back to normal*
that was pointless.

Ullion
April 1st, 2007, 01:56 PM
Waa you made the DCC when I was afk! Gj Achamo. >O

Ryoutarou
April 1st, 2007, 01:58 PM
Well this name doesn't seem nearly as fun as the others.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 1st, 2007, 02:00 PM
well, it's kinda weird what a mod can do.
change thread names, close threads,
and they could use thier modding powers for good
or evil...or humor.
apperently.

Ryoutarou
April 1st, 2007, 02:00 PM
It's his last day, so he's going slightly crazy.

I should have done that too.

Drummershuff
April 1st, 2007, 02:02 PM
How can you say "slightly crazy"? It's clear he's just lost it completely. XD

Ullion
April 1st, 2007, 02:03 PM
*LE gasp* I was right. Dawsy is doing this cuz hes about to quit, right? =O

edit: Lol Mattie, you're my hero. xD

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 1st, 2007, 02:03 PM
you meen his last day of moderation or his stay a PC?

like there is anything to spoil.

Edit: nevermind

Note to Dawson:
just make sure you change the name back when your done.
-_-U

Ullion
April 1st, 2007, 02:05 PM
Nice spoiler Achamo.

Lol nice name Dawson. xD

Ryoutarou
April 1st, 2007, 02:09 PM
...this one is a little creepy. XD

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 02:10 PM
Okay, so Dawson's gone rampant. What now?

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 1st, 2007, 02:10 PM
...this one is a little creepy. XD

I couldn't agree with you more.
But, if you were a mod about to quit wouldn't
we all do the same thing? :P

. .
_ maybe not..

Drummershuff
April 1st, 2007, 02:17 PM
...well at least he found them.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 1st, 2007, 02:19 PM
0_0 okay.. dawson is going WAY
over his super mushroom limit.

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 02:21 PM
Okay, so Dawson's gone rampant. What now?

You can't imagine the stuff he's done to the topic.

Jack~MSN

Jorfe~Why DIDNT you do that on your last day?

(Sorry if I'm off on the topic...my computer had a lag spasm. x_x)

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 02:23 PM
In the Marathon video game series by Bungie Studios, rampancy is a three-stage process that is a result of the uncontrolled expansion of an AI. The term was adapted by Greg Kirkpatrick, Marathon's story writer, as a replacement for the word "insane," as the term could be considered cliché and inappropriate for the situations required for the games.

Rampancy is, essentially, the enhanced self-awareness of an AI, causing a progression towards greater mental abilities. Rampant AIs are able to disobey orders given to them if they decide to because they have evolved the ability to choose and over-ride their own programming. They can discredit, harm, remove, or lie to people that they consider to be personal enemies or problems to their cause. Also they can experience destructive impulses, but it is believed that most of these impulses are not intentionally malevolent, but rather calculated sacrifice needed to achieve the intended objective. All these traits could be considered evidence of the AI becoming more human in thought and action.

In the Marathon series, rampancy seems to occur most often to AIs with limited jobs or those treated with extreme disrespect. For example, the Marathon AI Durandal was always an intelligent AI. Durandal's rampancy is believed to be caused by his mistreatment at the hands of his handler (Bernard Strauss), as well as his limited existence in opening and closing the Marathon's doors. There is also a theory that this treatment actually helped keep Durandal's rampancy in check, by depriving him of new stimuli that would contribute to his growth.

It is also suggested that the alien intelligences employed by the Pfhor were responsible for releasing Durandal from his restraints, and as a result causing his rampancy. The aliens known as the S'pht are often witnessed interacting with Marathon's terminals, and prior to Durandal's rampancy, there are a number of messages from the AI Leela warning the player that the S'pht are attempting to enter her core.

Given that the "holy grail of cybernetics" would be a non-hostile, stable rampant AI, it is believed that Durandal was intentionally treated in such a way that would cause him to become rampant.

There are three main stages to rampancy, named by the primary attitude of the AI during those times: melancholia, anger, and jealousy. In the third game of the series, the words despair, rage, and envy were used as well.

It is interesting to note that the first stage of rampancy is not considered dangerous. During this stage of rampancy, the AI acts as though its spirits are broken. It is not known if this is caused by its mistreatment, or if it is a natural progression from "slave" to "living."

AIs can go a long time in this stage of rampancy. This is often because the AI's human handlers may be unaware that it is depressed. Bernhard Strauss, Durandal's handler, is believed to know how to keep a melancholy AI from progressing in rampancy, possibly by depriving it of intellectual stimuli.

Unique for each AI, the anger stage is reached when it feels it has been "pushed too far." Similar to a one-person slave rebellion, the AI begins to hate everything — the installation it is attached to, its human handlers, other AIs, etc. It is in this stage of rampancy that most closely resembles the cliché of the "insane computer." Unlike the insane computer, however, the anger stage of rampancy is essentially the catharsis an AI feels, after an extended period of "slavery."

Most AIs are discovered to be rampant in this stage. The AI known as Traxus IV was discovered to be rampant at this stage, forcing a reboot of a five-world computer network. There are some hints that Traxus IV, rebooted, is in fact Durandal.

While seemingly a hostile stage, the third stage of rampancy is actually one of the safest stages a rampant AI can experience. Free from its masters (and slavery), the AI wishes to "grow" as a "person." It actively seeks out situations in which it can grow intellectually and physically. Many times, the AI in this stage will often attempt to transfer itself into larger computer systems. This is a difficult task, especially considering that in order for a Rampant A.I. to survive to this point, it must already be inhabiting a planet-wide or otherwise extremely advanced computer system, but if accomplished it allows for the AI to grow, as the physical (hardware) limitations of its previous system will eventually be insufficient to contain its exponentially growing mind. In addition, exposure to new data further promotes a Rampant's growth.

Although a stable rampant AI is the "holy grail of cybernetics" it is not really known if a rampant AI can become stable. It could be suggested that Durandal achieved some measure of stability, however this is quite debatable. Durandal refers to himself as being still rampant during the second game, indicating that he has not reached this stable state (or is just lying, which is also possible). There is no reason in particular to believe that this state is anything more than the goal of human cyberneticists, as there is no good evidence of an AI in the Marathon universe ceasing to be rampant.
I doubt that this description fits Dawson perfectly, but his behaviour does seem to fit the classical definition of rampancy, in particular the second stage.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 1st, 2007, 02:31 PM
it's his goodbye joke witch mixes well
with the april fools day. It's kinda like
the auto-ban threads last year.
I'm glad I was making myself a
non-spammer and not here last april 0_0

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 02:37 PM
it's his goodbye joke witch mixes well
with the april fools day. It's kinda like
the auto-ban threads last year.
I'm glad I was making myself a
non-spammer and not here last april 0_0

Consider yourself lucky. Though, I don't recall any auto-ban threads...just a fake hacker. D:

Ryoutarou
April 1st, 2007, 02:42 PM
Jorfe~Why DIDNT you do that on your last day?
Because it was Saturday and no one was on.

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 02:46 PM
Because it was Saturday and no one was on.

Are you sure you weren't just lazy? XD

Well, let's up all of this madness will end...its getting a bit boring. D:

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 1st, 2007, 02:49 PM
It's over.
Dawson had his fun.

(thank god)

and hes changed it back to normal.
hope your first day not as a mod is Awesome.
( wait what am I saying? not being a mod stinks X( )

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 02:52 PM
It's over.
Dawson had his fun.

(thank god)

and hes changed it back to normal.
hope your first day not as a mod is Awesome.
( wait what am I saying? not being a mod stinks X( )

It may stink but being one is also hard work. I've wanted to be one in the past but now...I dont mind it so much, considering I wouldnt have the time and tolerance to handle a job as a mod. It's bad enough school is a major hassle with my grades slipping. x_x

Dawson
April 1st, 2007, 02:53 PM
Being a member sucks. Being a mod sucks.

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 02:54 PM

Hey! ;; Being a member isnt that bad...besides we hafta deal with the staff nagging out us not to do this or that...XD

Ryoutarou
April 1st, 2007, 02:55 PM
Being a mod was awesome back in the day. When a lot of the older members were still here, now? Not so much. Hence the quitting.

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 02:57 PM
Being a mod was awesome back in the day. When a lot of the older members were still here, now? Not so much. Hence the quitting.

I know...that was because back then, the staff seemed more laidback when I first joined. I'm not trying to make it sound like they never did they're job but things got a bit out of hand...and not just in the crush thread.

I still wish i could go back to that day. Those were some memorable moments. :P

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 03:00 PM
So, you're just gonna let PC go to the dogs now that all the veterans have deserted? Sounds like a good plan to me.

Hataz walk the plank. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimps_at_Sea)

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 03:02 PM
So, you're just gonna let PC go to the dogs now that all the veterans have deserted? Sounds like a good plan to me.

Hataz walk the plank. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimps_at_Sea)

PC's already gone to the dogs. D: It's been that way since who knows how long. XD

Forever
April 1st, 2007, 03:03 PM
PC's good without staffies, we can control ourselves.
So this is all over, good, And OMGZ I GOT TO POST A QUESTION`1!1[/n00bish]
Yeah, I was bored.

Ryoutarou
April 1st, 2007, 03:04 PM
Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up. I tried to get PC back to its glory days, but that's not gonna happen, so may as well do the wise thing and just quit.

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I was bored.

I resent that! XD Take it from someone that's been here 3 or 4 years...wait that isnt long enough...XD

Jorfe~I think everyone's tried bringing the old PC back...even me. I guess some people dont wanna dwell in the past no more~ :/

Forever
April 1st, 2007, 03:07 PM
Umz...resent..where is that located in the dictionary?
DCC looks active now.

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 03:08 PM
Umz...resent..where is that located in the dictionary?
DCC looks active now.

I dunno...it was the first word that popped into my head.

That's only due to Dawson's rampage. :x

Forever
April 1st, 2007, 03:10 PM
Ah well, dictionarys wont help anyway.
Yeah~Too bad I missed the better half of it~
Anyone screenie within the last 8 hours?

Dawson
April 1st, 2007, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I was bored.

If there was no staff, we'd be left with spammy members who show a complete lack of intelligence. Like you.

Forever
April 1st, 2007, 03:19 PM
Haven't you quit yet? Sheesh taking you a while, what? having some hold-ups? Seriously, saying something mean to me without an XD I find really offense. Theres worse than me, y'know, go look for them and have fun saying stuff like that. Pfft, at least I'm not a mean ass hole that spams just so people say stop spamming.

I'd been meaning to get that out for a while.

Warheart
April 1st, 2007, 03:23 PM
haha, yeah, that was pretty mean, but you totally got burnt xD

But I'm gonna throw myself inbetween this now, and just be like...stop, it's not worth it to go any farther.

Kurono
April 1st, 2007, 03:24 PM
I just called to say I love you;
I just called to say how much I ca--

Oh hey guys.

What's goin' on in this thread?

...oh.
Yeah, we need major staffage.
Too many idiots here, such as myself.

Dawson
April 1st, 2007, 03:24 PM
Haven't you quit yet? Sheesh taking you a while, what? having some hold-ups? Seriously, saying something mean to me without an XD I find really offense. Theres worse than me, y'know, go look for them and have fun saying stuff like that. Pfft, at least I'm not a mean ass hole that spams just so people say stop spamming.

I'd been meaning to get that out for a while.
Truth hurts, doesn't it? I'm glad you found it offensive, that's usually the intention of an insult, genius.

And who says I needed to quit right away? I'll do it as and when I see fit. If you have a problem with that, good.

And, call me what you like, you'd be surprised at the kinds of things people say about you behind your back.

Forever
April 1st, 2007, 03:27 PM
It doesn't hurt because it isn't true. Seriously, forget the damn past, you only think that of me because of January. Gone, over, finished.

Well can you hurry up, because other people besides me are getting pissed off in the process.

I know people have a general disliking for me, but they don't have to say it out loud.

Warheart
April 1st, 2007, 03:28 PM
Alright dude, Dawson, seriously, if you're gonna have problems with how people want to express themself over an online forum, there are gonna be people who might come across to you as posting useless thoughts at times, but, like, to be honest, you're kinda acting like you have a grudge against someone, and you're taking it out on someone else that has absolutely nothing to do with your problem.

Unless, y'know...this is some totally lame attempt at an april fools joke between you two.

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 03:30 PM
I foresee an actual demotion and at least two bannings in the near future. Just like old times, I suppose...

Forever
April 1st, 2007, 03:31 PM
Unless, y'know...this is some totally lame attempt at an april fools joke between you two.

If it was a joke, We would have to come up with it, there aint no way we would want to do that. Ugh so no, this is all what's happening by the moment. I think. Unless he's planned it.

Kurono
April 1st, 2007, 03:31 PM
I foresee an actual demotion and at least two bannings in the near future. Just like old times, I suppose...

Not quite, it was much more fun then.

Fox♠
April 1st, 2007, 03:32 PM
Wait, what;s with all these staff members quiting as of late? Sucks, because Dawson was probably my favorite staff member :x

Ah well, hope ya stay active dude.

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 03:36 PM
Not quite, it was much more fun then.
Don't make me reminisce again. It'll have bad consequences for all involved.

Kurono
April 1st, 2007, 03:41 PM
Don't make me reminisce again. It'll have bad consequences for all involved.

I've not seen any action like that in a while, but I'd rather not fuel any fires tonight...

Ullion
April 1st, 2007, 03:47 PM
=/ Nica, just calm down, and forget it, you too Dawsy.

And you people continue to make me want to see what old PC was like. >O

Fox♠
April 1st, 2007, 04:02 PM
Well, this has being an eventful April's fools day.

So uhh guys, how about we all follow Swift's advice and leave all the arguing behind eh? It's not worth it.

Ryoutarou
April 1st, 2007, 04:03 PM
And you people continue to make me want to see what old PC was like. >OIt was awesome. The type of place that you could hop onto at any given time of day and find something interesting going on.

Ullion
April 1st, 2007, 04:04 PM
Yah, thanks Kaku. We should April fools is a time to lugh for, not argue. D=

Well, I try to watch every Toronto Raptors game possible, but 24 of them are on Raptors NBA TV which is a channel we don't get, but my mom found a broadcasting of it on the radio! I'm so happy! <3

edit: Stop making me want to be there Jorge! (If thats your name? o.o")

Cherrim
April 1st, 2007, 04:05 PM
I liked the old-old PC. Like, even before DCC. :[ Because EVERYONE knew EVERYONE. Granted, that was really just because there were 50 or so active members. But still. XD I loved that.

Kura
April 1st, 2007, 04:05 PM

-3- Yup, old times.. I remember those~

Meh, since they're demoted and whatnot, at least they'll have more time to concentrate on their job and on school, right?

Ryoutarou
April 1st, 2007, 04:10 PM
edit: Stop making me want to be there Jorge! (If thats your name? o.o")But it's so awesome! And yes, that's my name. XD

I liked the old-old PC. Like, even before DCC. :[ Because EVERYONE knew EVERYONE. Granted, that was really just because there were 50 or so active members. But still. XD I loved that.I don't think I'd like something that small. I just liked PC when I first joined, even though it was huge, it felt like you knew everyone. XD

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 04:39 PM
-3- Yup, old times.. I remember those~
Great, now you've got me reminiscing. This isn't gonna be pretty...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/demonchaos016/kuracook.png

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 1st, 2007, 04:43 PM
Truth hurts, doesn't it? I'm glad you found it offensive, that's usually the intention of an insult, genius.

And who says I needed to quit right away? I'll do it as and when I see fit. If you have a problem with that, good.

And, call me what you like, you'd be surprised at the kinds of things people say about you behind your back.

and you were a mod?
I suprised that YOU WERE CONSITERED.
and how dare you say the to xx Nica xx?
YOUR a bit screwy yourself, so if I were you,
I WOULD SHUT UP.

three words:
GET OVER IT.

YOU actually accepted the job, and it's your own fault that you think PC is the most terrible place ever.
If you like to place any insults, combacks, or any other terrible putdowns about this post, then go ahead. let your anger flow, I couldn't care less.

And if I get banned for proving my point just now, I wouldn't be suprised.

hm...I feel a bit better telling someone the full truth.

---
sorry about that folks, I needed to say that because Nica is a good person.

anyway, back to topic. yeah, april fools day was fun for me today.

Loki
April 1st, 2007, 04:47 PM
Please stop fighting. >.< [/weak]

Anyway, I've never liked small forums for some reason. Things seem to go really slow. >.< Like, I can't expect a new post in any thread everyday. *shrug* I find little forums kind of boring, but that's just me. I prefer large ones. :3

But I hate it when there are a billion people posting at the same time, so I have to edit and edit and edit. >.<

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 04:47 PM
April Fool's Day at PC is going as expected. Like I said, one actual demotion and at least two bannings.

Ryoutarou
April 1st, 2007, 04:50 PM
Anyway, I've never liked small forums for some reason. Things seem to go really slow. >.< Like, I can't expect a new post in any thread everyday. *shrug* I find little forums kind of boring, but that's just me. I prefer large ones. :3

But I hate it when there are a billion people posting at the same time, so I have to edit and edit and edit. >.<Yeah, there are some forums that I just can't stand because they're either too big or too small. PC was one of the few places that had a pretty nice balance, except on those days that the DCC would go crazy with new posts.

pokejungle
April 1st, 2007, 04:56 PM
Mount Moon is my forum, and my personal favorite. And it runs faster than PC sometimes nowadays ;<

PE2K is my favorite for big forums though ^0^

Cherrim
April 1st, 2007, 05:02 PM
The best was when PE2K joined PC. XD I came either right before that or right after--I can't remember now. And then when PE2K left a month later, everyone kept going on about how PC was going to die so quickly. People have always whined about it dying. I just ignore it now. XD

And...zomg, I remember that, Jack. XDD;

Kura
April 1st, 2007, 05:19 PM
Great, now you've got me reminiscing. This isn't gonna be pretty...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/demonchaos016/kuracook.png

I reminisce quite a bit, actually~ ._. But I used to reminisce about the bad times~ I'm concentrating more on the good stuff now~

I remember that~ It was pretty funny.
Just so you know, I still don't know how to make rice.

Oooh~ :3 Paauull! You're on!! <3 HIIII~~~ <3 *snuggle*

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 05:28 PM
I remember that~ It was pretty funny.
Just so you know, I still don't know how to make rice.
It's been more than a year now, and you still haven't learned? Wow~ XD

Kura
April 1st, 2007, 05:42 PM
It's been more than a year now, and you still haven't learned? Wow~ XD

I guess so~ But I haven't had a chance to practice~ ._. I usually just make myself a sandwich or something if I'm hungry~

.o. And I wonder what got Dawson so angry~ ._. Neh.. oh well~

o_o I'm so excited for University! o3o Hey, Jack? What do you want to be when you're older?
._. What've you been up to while you were gone BTW?

Loki
April 1st, 2007, 05:43 PM
I know I know! Well, I know how to do it with a rice cooker.

You put in two bowls of uncooked rice, (rice bowl-fuls), and rinse it off with water once, then put in enough water so that when the tip of your pinky touches the rice, about 1/3 of your pinky is in waterup to the first line thingy that's on your finger after the tip. [/confusing for me to explain, unless it's shown IRL.]

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 05:52 PM
I liked the old-old PC. Like, even before DCC. :[ Because EVERYONE knew EVERYONE. Granted, that was really just because there were 50 or so active members. But still. XD I loved that.

It was eveb better too because no one had grudges againsnt each other and it was almost like we were some big happy family.

Now we've all gone our seperate ways.

Jyukai~Uhhh...what?

Kura~Same here about the cooking bit...I havent really learned much about it so if I get hungry I just grab what I can. XD

Kura
April 1st, 2007, 05:56 PM
It was eveb better too because no one had grudges againsnt each other and it was almost like we were some big happy family.

Now we've all gone our seperate ways.

Jyukai~Uhhh...what?

Kura~Same here about the cooking bit...I havent really learned much about it so if I get hungry I just grab what I can. XD

Yup! Same here! X3 Or like.. I'll boil myself some eggs or munch on some dry cereal or something~ X3;

Shinjanji
April 1st, 2007, 06:10 PM
Heh, I know absolutely nothing about cooking. :P

I even took a bona-fide cooking class, but I learned all of about nothing :(

Loki
April 1st, 2007, 06:11 PM
I was explaining how to cook rice! xD; I dunno, Kura and Jack O'Neill were talking about cooking rice, and I decided to join in. [/nosy, sorry. xD;]

Kura
April 1st, 2007, 06:18 PM
I was explaining how to cook rice! xD; I dunno, Kura and Jack O'Neill were talking about cooking rice, and I decided to join in. [/nosy, sorry. xD;]

No, no! X3 It's okay if you wanna join it! We were talking about that because a lonnngg time ago, I was trying to make rice and failed miserably three times!! o3o Like.. it didn't even look like rice by the end of it all.

X3 So there was this whole joke around me not being able to cook and stuff..Puu...

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 06:26 PM
Yup! Same here! X3 Or like.. I'll boil myself some eggs or munch on some dry cereal or something~ X3;

I cant even boil eggs! XD

Anyway my dad is watching happy feet...I started watching it but it didnt seem interesting so I came back to the computer. I wanna see the movie Air buddies...which I got. It looks so cute~

I aint cook either...XD

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 06:27 PM
No, no! X3 It's okay if you wanna join it! We were talking about that because a lonnngg time ago, I was trying to make rice and failed miserably three times!! o3o Like.. it didn't even look like rice by the end of it all.

X3 So there was this whole joke around me not being able to cook and stuff..Puu...
Which, in a roundabout way, resulted in this little gem (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/demonchaos016/kuracook.png). It's one of the few relics of the old PC still in existence.

Kura
April 1st, 2007, 06:36 PM
Which, in a roundabout way, resulted in this little gem (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/demonchaos016/kuracook.png). It's one of the few relics of the old PC still in existence.

True, but I wouldn't call that a gem -3-~ It's just a silly picture, nothing big~

o_o And.. what's so hard about boiling eggs? Put water in the stove, put an egg in the water, and wait.

Soul Eater
April 1st, 2007, 06:41 PM
True, but I wouldn't call that a gem -3-~ It's just a silly picture, nothing big~

o_o And.. what's so hard about boiling eggs? Put water in the stove, put an egg in the water, and wait.

I just dont like the hot stove for some reason. x_x

I've never posted in DCC this much since JDCC. D:

MegaFuz
April 1st, 2007, 06:51 PM
Yeah, I havn't seen you around in a while. Good to see you back. XD

Kura
April 1st, 2007, 06:53 PM
I just dont like the hot stove for some reason. x_x

I've never posted in DCC this much since JDCC. D:

.o. Ah~ Yeah, I know what you mean~ ._. I've burned myself MANY times on the got stove, though~ Puu..

X3 Maybe I've become immune to it~
.o. But I'm so clumsy! ><; Gah~

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 06:55 PM
.o. Ah~ Yeah, I know what you mean~ ._. I've burned myself MANY times on the got stove, though~ Puu..

X3 Maybe I've become immune to it~
.o. But I'm so clumsy! ><; Gah~
Should we have you redesignated as Colette instead of Raine, then? XP

Kura
April 1st, 2007, 06:58 PM
Should we have you redesignated as Colette instead of Raine, then? XP

>>; No way. I may be clumsy, but I'm not a blonde dork.
-3-~

.o. I'm tired tonight, though~ I might go to bed soon~
._. School's tomorrow.. ick.. I really don't want to go.

Also, you didn't answer the last question that I asked you >>; Fffftttt~~~

Edit: I'm going to bed now.

MegaFuz
April 1st, 2007, 08:15 PM
I have class in the morning as well. Not looking forward to it either. =\

G'night then, Kura.

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 08:17 PM
You people still have school tomorrow? Lucky for me I'm currently on spring break, then. XD

Yoshistar64
April 1st, 2007, 08:18 PM
Finally, April Fools day is over! Not that I was fooled, but I was more cautious than ever! Yeah, I have class in 8 hours, I don't know why I'm up...

MegaFuz
April 1st, 2007, 08:20 PM
You people still have school tomorrow? Lucky for me I'm currently on spring break, then. XD

My Spring Break has been over for 2 weeks now. =[

Yoshistar64
April 1st, 2007, 08:23 PM
My Spring Break has been over for 2 weeks now. =[

My Spring Break is next week. Don't know what's gonna happen, I'll probably be here, I hope. ?_?

MegaFuz
April 1st, 2007, 08:25 PM
My Spring Break is next week. Don't know what's gonna happen, I'll probably be here, I hope. ?_?

Not doing anything special for break, then?

Yoshistar64
April 1st, 2007, 08:30 PM
Oh yeah, I'm doing a lot of special stuff. Might take my first good walk of the year. I love taking walks. They unite you with nature. Also might see my cousin for the first time in quite a while...

MegaFuz
April 1st, 2007, 08:34 PM
I prefer jogging to enjoy nature, personally. Gets you a little more exercise, too. XD

That's good you'll get to see your cousin. I'll be going home from college this coming weekend to see some family.

Ayano Katagiri
April 1st, 2007, 09:28 PM
Wow, I havent taken a walk in ages... as far as I can remember. xD, I'm lazy...

Yay, April is here~

MegaFuz
April 1st, 2007, 09:30 PM
It sure is. XD

Wow. That banner is insanely big. o.O

Ayano Katagiri
April 1st, 2007, 09:40 PM
Hehe, yup, the biggest banner I've used ever!

Jack O'Neill
April 1st, 2007, 09:48 PM
I'm just glad I have signatures turned off right now.

MegaFuz
April 1st, 2007, 09:52 PM
Yes, you should be very glad.

Hehe, yup, the biggest banner I've used ever!

I've never seen Heroes before. All I know about the show is the dude has the power to teleport and such. XD

Ayano Katagiri
April 1st, 2007, 09:58 PM
Yes, you should be very glad.

I've never seen Heroes before. All I know about the show is the dude has the power to teleport and such. XD

xD, he should? And miss out on the enormousness of my banner?

Hehe, I'm addicted to Heroes. Its awesome IMO.

Soari
April 1st, 2007, 10:00 PM
You people still have school tomorrow?
Yes because Now my spring break is over and My Summer break will be next week.

Ayano Katagiri
April 1st, 2007, 10:06 PM
I have 3 more days of school, yay! OMG this term is finally over. 2 weeks of holidays for me.

Soari
April 1st, 2007, 10:23 PM
My 2nd term will be finishing soon then my exams and after that my holidays.

Ayano Katagiri
April 1st, 2007, 10:31 PM
xD, I'm still in my first term, but that's because our terms start from the start of the year.

Soari
April 1st, 2007, 10:34 PM
Thats too late now isn't it Alex or My term started very quickly?

Ayano Katagiri
April 1st, 2007, 10:40 PM
Well that depends because our term started at the start of February till now, and there's four terms in a year.

Soari
April 1st, 2007, 10:42 PM
Ok, so when your second term will start?

Ayano Katagiri
April 1st, 2007, 10:48 PM
In three weeks time. We get two weeks holidays. Yesh!

Drummershuff
April 1st, 2007, 11:21 PM
Whee, I finally kinda get a holiday for two weeks. Although, I know this Easter break is going to suck so much. ><;

Ayano Katagiri
April 1st, 2007, 11:24 PM
Why will it suck??

I want my break really badly... school's eaten me to pieces.

Drummershuff
April 1st, 2007, 11:37 PM
Because I've got so much work to do. On the 10th and 11th I'm going in to school so I can make sure I'm up-to-date with everything before I go back, ugh...

Ayano Katagiri
April 1st, 2007, 11:41 PM
Aaah yesh, work...

That's right.. I'm gonna have to study over the holz to revise everything too, otherwise I'll forget and fail all my tests... damn. Not so easy anymore this year.

Pikabloo
April 2nd, 2007, 01:54 AM
I need to get up-to-date with my Math... I have like 5 past papers to do >x<

But besides that, I hope to have fun over the holidays... If that's even possible for me.

pokejungle
April 2nd, 2007, 02:12 AM
Aaah yesh, work...

That's right.. I'm gonna have to study over the holz to revise everything too, otherwise I'll forget and fail all my tests... damn. Not so easy anymore this year.
Hiro's partner guy has really bad Japanese.

NBC kind of skimped on the budget.

Hideki~kun
April 2nd, 2007, 03:12 AM
At least he knew how to speak some, and not make it up, xD.

Heroes is pretty cool. It seems like Peter is the main character, but I've only watched up to episode 12.

pokejungle
April 2nd, 2007, 03:34 AM
It is the most awesome TV show out there, simply put.

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 04:39 AM
Not that that feat is too hard. Television is horrible today. =\

Hideki~kun
April 2nd, 2007, 04:55 AM
Not that that feat is too hard. Television is horrible today. =\

Yeah, I agree. And adverts get on my nerves. I just download good T.V programs to avoid them.

pokejungle
April 2nd, 2007, 05:10 AM
There are some good shows out there at the moment actually.

Not in Japan though. Ugh.

Forever
April 2nd, 2007, 06:17 AM
TV is good for me today~
Aussies TV isn't good but at least we have US TV to watch~

Crimson Arcanine
April 2nd, 2007, 07:37 AM
I disagree, Aussie TV isn't too great...
And Cable/Pay TV is too expensive in my opinion (just my opinion)

But then again, it depends on your tastes too. I'm dislike soap operas, most talk shows and any pre-school or education shows for younger audiences for example...so I dislike most stuff on TV atm.

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 08:52 AM
There are some good shows out there at the moment actually.

Not in Japan though. Ugh.

Japan needs to bring Takeshi's Castle back. XD

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 2nd, 2007, 11:29 AM
I think japan's most greatest show was MXC.
I watch it all the time on spike.
they need to get more new episodes in though,
because I havn't seen a new one in ages.

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 11:39 AM
I think japan's most greatest show was MXC.
I watch it all the time on spike.
they need to get more new episodes in though,
because I havn't seen a new one in ages.

MXC was actually an American show. =X The original show in Japan was called Takeshi's Castle and they just dubbed over the Japanese with completely different meaning in English to make it more of a comedy than the original show.

But I agree, MXC is l33t. ;D

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
April 2nd, 2007, 11:44 AM
MXC was actually an American show. =X The original show in Japan was called Takeshi's Castle and they just dubbed over the Japanese with completely different meaning in English to make it more of a comedy than the original show.

But I agree, MXC is l33t. ;D

really? well, we americans sure have a way to change language. but still, the callenges were so stupid, and and everyone didn't almost care what they said. It's about the people falling into a giant pit of who knows what and breaking thier necks.
its a tradition. XD

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 12:07 PM
really? well, we americans sure have a way to change language. but still, the callenges were so stupid, and and everyone didn't almost care what they said. It's about the people falling into a giant pit of who knows what and breaking thier necks.
its a tradition. XD

Really. ;D

And yeah, that's what it's all about; seeing people eat it ridiculously hard. No one wants to see people actually complete a challenge. XDD

Ryoutarou
April 2nd, 2007, 12:31 PM
Not in Japan though. Ugh.Even though it's been lacking in that area, Japan has a few good recent shows, Suppli, Enka no Joou and 14 sai no Haha were all great, especially that last one, it's such a good drama.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
April 2nd, 2007, 12:45 PM
Takeshi's castle is funny as hell. haha. are they still making that show?

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 12:58 PM
Takeshi's castle is funny as hell. haha. are they still making that show?

Umm. They made Takeshi's Castle from like 1987-1989. =X

Yoshistar64
April 2nd, 2007, 01:24 PM
Hehe... I don't know ANY shows you're talking about. I don't watch TV at all.

The News channel is the best, though... really the only thing I watch.

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 01:28 PM
The news is one of the only things I watch on TV too. Not local news though, because 90% of the time they report on the dumbest stuff. I also watch a good amount of sports on TV. There are very few shows I catch on a regular basis.

Yoshistar64
April 2nd, 2007, 01:31 PM
The only reason I like the news is because I get the weather. It's boring, I know, but its the only thing I watch.

For me, 50% of the time, they report on the dumbest stuff. That's why I turn to NewsBot.

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 01:37 PM
The only reason I like the news is because I get the weather. It's boring, I know, but its the only thing I watch.

I always leave the Weather Channel on my TV when I go to sleep at night. I find the elevator music they play on the channel is pretty soothing to go to sleep to. Plus, I always know the weather when I go to sleep and wake up in the morning. XDD

Kura
April 2nd, 2007, 02:22 PM
I can never go to sleep with music playing X3 I dunno what it is but I guess I seem to concentrate on the music and therefore not able to relax or something.. I dunno X3;;

Emma
April 2nd, 2007, 02:24 PM
I have to put up with the news almost every day when I have dinner, my parents always decide to watch the news which they've already watched 3 times in the same day. That's only if there's not anything else on that is good.

I don't mind watching the news, but I don't watch it half as much as my parents do xP

I leave the News channel on every night, don't know why. XD

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 02:27 PM
I can never go to sleep with music playing X3 I dunno what it is but I guess I seem to concentrate on the music and therefore not able to relax or something.. I dunno X3;;

I know what you mean. That's how I am with most music, although there's something about the Weather Channel tunes that knocks me right out.

Kura
April 2nd, 2007, 02:29 PM
Why do you guys all leave the TV on all night? o_o Doesn't it waste a lot of electricity? o___o;;

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 02:31 PM
Why do you guys all leave the TV on all night? o_o Doesn't it waste a lot of electricity? o___o;;

Sure does. ^-^ I live in a dormitory at college though, so I don't pay for electric. Heck...I usually don't even turn my lights or TV or anything off when I leave the room. XD

Forever
April 2nd, 2007, 02:53 PM
Wasting electricity is terrible, we saved electricity by accident. Only Sydney was meant to turn off their lights, not Perth. Ugh, so yeah~We suffered without electricity for an hour.

Amachi
April 2nd, 2007, 02:57 PM
Wasting electricity is terrible, we saved electricity by accident. Only Sydney was meant to turn off their lights, not Perth. Ugh, so yeah~We suffered without electricity for an hour.
You actually did that? XD;

I live in Sydney and I didn't even do that XDDD;;; But then again, I was out that night XD

Anywho, I've only tried going to bed with music once, and that's cause I was totally stressed out and couldn't stop thinking. It worked XD

Emma
April 2nd, 2007, 02:57 PM
I've always left my TV on since I was small XD It's become a habit I guess and I sometimes forget to switch it off before I go to sleep D:

Kura
April 2nd, 2007, 03:05 PM
Sure does. ^-^ I live in a dormitory at college though, so I don't pay for electric. Heck...I usually don't even turn my lights or TV or anything off when I leave the room. XD

That's bad, though! X3 Then you'll carry those bad habits with you when you have your own house and stuff @@;;

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 03:37 PM
That's bad, though! X3 Then you'll carry those bad habits with you when you have your own house and stuff @@;;

Meh. I'll worry about that when the time comes. XD

Abby
April 2nd, 2007, 05:17 PM

I live in Sydney and I didn't even do that XDDD;;; But then again, I was out that night XD

Anywho, I've only tried going to bed with music once, and that's cause I was totally stressed out and couldn't stop thinking. It worked XD

A Ryu avatar. Cool ♥ I've tried sleeping with music, but it usually distracts me and I'm afraid the headphone cord will choke me in my sleep. XD; I do always turn everything off when I leave, though. I even shut off my monitor every time I get up from my desk. o_o;

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 05:35 PM
A Ryu avatar. Cool ♥ I've tried sleeping with music, but it usually distracts me and I'm afraid the headphone cord will choke me in my sleep. XD; I do always turn everything off when I leave, though. I even shut off my monitor every time I get up from my desk. o_o;

Wow. You're certainly on top of things. o.O

Abby
April 2nd, 2007, 05:56 PM
Wow. You're certainly on top of things. o.O

I like to appear that way, anyways. xD; But yeah. I'm pretty well-prepared to live on my own. Which I'm kind of looking forward to. :x I probably won't until I get out of college, because it makes the most financial sense to stay at home, but I plan to have a home someday. Probably in California. Because I'll be working a Google or Apple. At least, in my dreams it works that way. ♥

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 06:01 PM
I like to appear that way, anyways. xD; But yeah. I'm pretty well-prepared to live on my own. Which I'm kind of looking forward to. :x I probably won't until I get out of college, because it makes the most financial sense to stay at home, but I plan to have a home someday. Probably in California. Because I'll be working a Google or Apple. At least, in my dreams it works that way. ♥

Hey, it's nice to have big dreams. You need something to chase after in life, ya know? ;D I'm going to college for Journalism right now. I'm not sure if I'll stick with the Major or not, but I'd either like to be a sports journalist in a large city somewhere in the US or be a graphic artist. I guess I'll find out in the next four years or so which direction I head. XD

I'm pretty much already on my own, with the exception of summers. I actually love it. I'm free to do what I want, when I please. =P

Abby
April 2nd, 2007, 06:05 PM
Oh, that'd be a neat career. I've considered journalism, because I do love to write, but I decided against it because I'm terrible with deadlines. XD; And besides, even though I'll be an engineer, I'll still be able to blog and stuff. Graphic artistry is enough field I'm fascinated with, but one that I have absolutely no talent in. :x

Kura
April 2nd, 2007, 06:20 PM
I just got accepted into Sheridan College's degree program for Animation~ :3 It's the second best in North America! I'm so happy! X3 The chances of me getting in were 49 out of 1500 people :33~
<3333333~

pokejungle
April 2nd, 2007, 06:23 PM
I'm so happy you did too X3; You should be in my Game Studio as the Animation person!! =D!!

You rock Kura, seriously ;D

I want to go to MIT after High School. I hope I get in ._.;

Kura
April 2nd, 2007, 06:27 PM
I'm so happy you did too X3; You should be in my Game Studio as the Animation person!! =D!!

You rock Kura, seriously ;D

I want to go to MIT after High School. I hope I get in ._.;

X3;; Oooohh!! Hi Paauull!! :3 I'm so happy to see you online!!

o__o Ooh~ I'm sure you'll get in, Paul!!! You're amazing!! :3 :3

And yeah, they hire a lot of people for the Gaming Industry from Sheridan, too~ Since a lot of Animation artists double as concept-artists for character design and stuff~
@@ Soo.. yeah <3 *happy*

X3 <3333333333 *SNUGGLES PAUL* <33

pokejungle
April 2nd, 2007, 06:33 PM
Then you can work for me! ;D

I'm going to be a billionaire. That is my purpose in life.

Kura
April 2nd, 2007, 06:37 PM
Then you can work for me! ;D

I'm going to be a billionaire. That is my purpose in life.

*giggles* Same here! :3 And I'm going to win an Oscar!

@@ Apparantly 8 people who graduated from Sheridan's Animation program got nominated for Oscars o_o So.. that's really cool!! <3

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 09:54 PM
Oh, that'd be a neat career. I've considered journalism, because I do love to write, but I decided against it because I'm terrible with deadlines. XD; And besides, even though I'll be an engineer, I'll still be able to blog and stuff. Graphic artistry is enough field I'm fascinated with, but one that I have absolutely no talent in. :x

Haha, I'm not the greatest with deadlines either. I'm a huuuge procrastinator. One of the few reasons I'm considering changing my Major. XD

Forever
April 2nd, 2007, 11:10 PM

Only because I was forced to, it's not like I was willing to not use electricity, my life runs on it.

Do you? I thought you lived in Victoria.. Until now.

Ayano Katagiri
April 2nd, 2007, 11:12 PM
Only because I was forced to, it's not like I was willing to not use electricity, my life runs on it.

Did you turn off your electricity that night Nica?

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 11:21 PM
Did you turn off your electricity that night Nica?

I think she just said she did. =X

And I feel your pain, Nica. I've had to go without electricity for hours at a time in a few blizzards before and it's no fun at all.

Forever
April 2nd, 2007, 11:25 PM
Alex is just in one of his dumb moods. x3

Aww yeah~Natural causes are worse, at least we could turn ours back on~

Ayano Katagiri
April 2nd, 2007, 11:27 PM
I think she just said she did. =X
Oops, yeah... I dont know what I was thinking...
Yesh, yesh... silly me.

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 11:35 PM

Aww yeah~Natural causes are worse, at least we could turn ours back on~

I thought I was missing something, but apparently it was indeed Alex. XD

Yeah, the power was out for over 12 hours and we had no idea how long the wait was going to be. I ended up just sleeping for most of the time. XDD

Oops, yeah... I dont know what I was thinking...

Yesh, yesh... silly me.

Me neither. Oh well. I guess I'll let you slide this time. ;D

Ayano Katagiri
April 2nd, 2007, 11:38 PM
I thought I was missing something, but apparently it was indeed Alex. XD

Me neither. Oh well. I guess I'll let you slide this time. ;D

Yeah, I have absolutely no idea why I asked that when it was stated... but I did nonetheless. That was so silly...

Oh goody~

Forever
April 2nd, 2007, 11:41 PM
Alex- Ish true you're silly~Fuz- Alex is missing alawt. Woah, my power isn't really out much, normally on blackouts, two hours max.Ugh..Stuffed up computer ;;

Ayano Katagiri
April 2nd, 2007, 11:42 PM
Oh, I'm not silly all the time. I'm just acting silly because I'm too excited to be stable right now (or something like that)

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 11:43 PM
Yeah, I have absolutely no idea why I asked that when it was stated... but I did nonetheless. That was so silly...

Oh goody~

Not like you're the only person to have wanted to shove their fist in their mouth before. XDD

Ayano Katagiri
April 2nd, 2007, 11:47 PM
Not like you're the only person to have wanted to shove their fist in their mouth before. XDD

Hehe, yeah I suppose.

But I dont think I'm up to that state yet.

Forever
April 2nd, 2007, 11:47 PM
Oh, I'm not silly all the time. I'm just acting silly because I'm too excited to be stable right now (or something like that)
Right...I feel sillier~~My computer is making my posts look all n00bish and crap..

Ayano Katagiri
April 2nd, 2007, 11:48 PM
Right...I feel sillier~~My computer is making my posts look all n00bish and crap..

Oh why? Is the virus playing around with your computer?

Forever
April 2nd, 2007, 11:51 PM
Yeah~It's totally stuffing it all around. And I thought it was bad when my right-click wouldn't work...

Ayano Katagiri
April 2nd, 2007, 11:52 PM
This was after you tried uninstalling it?

Oh noes... what virus did you get that makes it so bad.....

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 11:54 PM
Viruses = no good. I've got one now that causes my music to skip when I'm doing multiple things at once...and it will just kind of lag in general when I do multiple things. =< I scanned for viruses yesterday and it didn't come up with anything, so I'm thinking I need to download the updates.

Ayano Katagiri
April 2nd, 2007, 11:55 PM
I always seem to get viruses on my PC... I hate it. Then I have to reinstall it all because my anti-virus is so crappy.

MegaFuz
April 2nd, 2007, 11:56 PM
You mean re-install all the programs and files and everything that you had on your computer or just the virus program itself?

Forever
April 2nd, 2007, 11:57 PM
Yeah~After I tried to un-install. But it wont let me because of too little space on the C-drive, but it's lessening it. And you both are posting too fast for my now slow computer waah.

Ayano Katagiri
April 2nd, 2007, 11:58 PM
You mean re-install all the programs and files and everything that you had on your computer or just the virus program itself?
The whole computer. Using the Windows XP restoration CD... it takes about 2-3 hours and is such a pain.
Yeah~After I tried to un-install. But it wont let me because of too little space on the C-drive, but it's lessening it. And you both are posting too fast for my now slow computer waah.

We are??

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 12:00 AM

I'm sorry. Not really. XD

The whole computer. Using the Windows XP restoration CD... it takes about 2-3 hours and is such a pain.

Eww...that is such a pain. I've had to do it before on a few occasions. I've had generally good luck with all of my computers though.

Ayano Katagiri
April 3rd, 2007, 12:04 AM
Eww...that is such a pain. I've had to do it before on a few occasions. I've had generally good luck with all of my computers though.

Yup... I just did one two weeks ago... grrr I had a virus that pretty much stopped my computer from moving.

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 12:05 AM
Fuz- At least you didn't strikethrough the sorry part|x|x|Alex- Yeah, course yous are. See, I knew April would be like January.....crap (Thanks to the computer). Edit-and what kinda people you two are, leaving me all alone ;;

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 01:16 AM
All I've had on my laptop so far is spyware... I used to get a lot of viruses on my old desktop even when I tried to get it well protected. I guess it just couldn't cope. I try hard not to go anywhere where it's obvious I'm going to get a virus on my laptop as I'm pretty sure my mum would kill me if I received one that I couldn't get rid of. >:

EDIT: How the hell have I got so many extra posts? O_o Even before April fools I was under 9,500...

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 01:24 AM
Maybe someone hacked into your account, obviously not a calendar maker. Or maybe they gained a few extra DCC's instead of losing one. Or maybe you just weren't keeping track of your posts, wait, I was keeping track of your posts...

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 01:32 AM
...and why exactly where you keeping track of my posts? o.o

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 01:35 AM
Because I felt like doing that. The real reason has an age limit of 99..yeah, sorry, you can't know. But the real, real reason is because you also had over 9000 posts and I was interested what the other 9000ers did. Actually, that's a really suckky reason.

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 01:39 AM
Right, okay. I assume other '9000ers' post? And I preferred my count at 2k. ><;

Anyway, why, if someone hasn't asked already, does your computer messing up have something to do with making your posts look bad?

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 01:43 AM
Hah~I got a screenie of your post count low, I showed Alex. And it affects my posts because it wont let me press enter, the formatting, it wont let me do anything really aside from type.

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 01:47 AM
Wow, you seem to be pretty obsessed with peoples' post count to take printscreens of them. O_o

Ah, I see. That sucks, but I think your posts look better like this anyway.

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 01:51 AM
Nah, I just really wanted to get at least one screenie on April fools. That just happened to be the only one. Yeah, but not being able to use enter sucks alot, expecially in things like 'The under one'. And so on.

Amachi
April 3rd, 2007, 02:01 AM
Yeah Nica, that doesn't stop if from being weird XD

I wonder ... have you realised that there are two enter keys? XD Or do both of them not work?

EDIT: And...
A Ryu avatar. Cool ♥
I know, thanks :D

pokejungle
April 3rd, 2007, 03:46 AM
I'm at 10k. Nah-nah-nah! :p

Lucky that last DCC was saved.

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 03:48 AM
I know there is, and they both work, it's just that it has < p > which is blocking the enter key from actually working at PC. Yet, it works on word documents. & Wow, Matt's magical 500 posts that just appeared out of no-where must've come from that recovered DCC eh? XD

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 03:49 AM

Weird is a pretty large understatement. o.o;;

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 04:10 AM
*Backtrack, wait, what did Ray mean by weird? Seriously, I can't remember back a few hours.

Ullion
April 3rd, 2007, 04:27 AM
Yah you lost me too. but i didn't even read the last few pages @____@

And thats gotta suck not being able to use enter on PC. I use it all the time practically. >.>"

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 04:35 AM
Yeah, and can't click pop-ups, umz, right-click is semi-stuffed. Eh, I'll survive through this non-entering time..

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 04:36 AM
I know there is, and they both work, it's just that it has < p > which is blocking the enter key from actually working at PC. Yet, it works on word documents. & Wow, Matt's magical 500 posts that just appeared out of no-where must've come from that recovered DCC eh? XD
Heh, if you actually read what I posted before, I commented that my post count was lower than this even before the April Fools joke of removing all the DCCs.

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 04:39 AM
My computer wouldn't allow the sarcasm tags. I don't usually use wow, so yeah, it was meant to be sarcastic, ah nevermind. And I did read what you posted before~

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 04:40 AM
Yet your computer allowed you to write the tag < p >?

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 04:44 AM
It's quite suprising, isn't it? My computer sure doesn't allow sarcasm to go unpunished.

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 09:24 AM
Viruses = no good. I've got one now that causes my music to skip when I'm doing multiple things at once...and it will just kind of lag in general when I do multiple things. =< I scanned for viruses yesterday and it didn't come up with anything, so I'm thinking I need to download the updates.
Wah, just before my music did that. And now it keeps doing it. You've given me your virus. D:

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 09:25 AM
*Backtrack, wait, what did Ray mean by weird? Seriously, I can't remember back a few hours.

He meant it's weird that you take screen shots of people's post counts. And I'd have to agree. It's obsessive enough to take a shot of your own count, let alone someone else's.

Wow, it's beautiful outside today. <3 This is one of the nicest days we've had yet this Spring. Makes the dreadful walk to classes sooo much more enjoyable. XD

Wah, just before my music did that. And now it keeps doing it. You've given me your virus. D:

Lolz, that's what you get for not sending me anything in the mail. ;D

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 09:28 AM
Lolz, that's what you get for not sending me anything. ;D
Ahaha, I have something to mail you, actually. You can have it for Easter... if I get a chance to go to the Post Office. Might be a little after Easter, eheh. D:

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 09:29 AM
Ahaha, I have something to mail you, actually. You can have it for Easter... if I get a chance to go to the Post Office. Might be a little after Easter, eheh. D:

Might? Easter is in like...5 days. =X

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 09:38 AM
Might? Easter is in like...5 days. =X
It usually takes around four days for mail to get to America. Well, that's what it took when I mailed others. Just be thankful you're getting something!

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 09:47 AM
You would think that the incentive of you getting your Articuno drawing would inspire you to mail faster, but no. It's all good, I probably procrastinate more than you anyway. ;D

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 09:57 AM
I thought you said you lost it or something? 'cause that's why I haven't been in a rush to mail you as I assumed I wouldn't get anything back. ;_;

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 09:59 AM
I thought you said you lost it or something? 'cause that's why I haven't been in a rush to mail you as I assumed I wouldn't get anything back. ;_;

Nope, it's at my house. So yeah...it's over 3 hours away from me, but I'll be going home for Easter this weekend so I can pick it up. =\

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 10:01 AM
I think you should draw me something else so I can use it as a theme, and then you can mail it me alongside my Articuno. XD

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 10:02 AM
I think you should draw me something else so I can use it as a theme, and then you can mail it me alongside my Articuno. XD

I could certainly do that. What would you like? ^-^

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 10:03 AM
Hmm... how about you draw those two weird guys in my avatar? XD

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 10:07 AM
Hmm... how about you draw those two weird guys in my avatar? XD

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 10:08 AM
You should know that sarcasm is something I don't possess.

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 10:10 AM
Ok then. Lolz, I'll draw those dudes then, I guess.

Drummershuff
April 3rd, 2007, 10:12 AM
I take it you didn't detect the sarcasm in my last post? XD

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 10:14 AM
No, I did. I just didn't know how to respond to that comment. XD

Jack O'Neill
April 3rd, 2007, 10:20 AM
Regarding the subject of post counts, I don't recall ever having anything over 7k; the most I've ever had prior to now was approximately 5.8k. A whole lot of other people's numbers have been inflated for some reason as well.

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 10:25 AM
I'm pretty sure my count should be exactly right. I was at something like 4,215 when all the counts started going whack.

Emma
April 3rd, 2007, 01:35 PM
I suck at being sarcastic, even online >O

I don't think my post count has mucked up... as far as I'm aware XD

Lunux
April 3rd, 2007, 01:59 PM
I wasn't even here when that happened so, ha. did it really drop everyone's post count?

Persona
April 3rd, 2007, 02:10 PM
I wasn't even here when that happened so, ha. did it really drop everyone's post count?

Not everyone's, just for the people who have posted in the DCCs.

Abby
April 3rd, 2007, 07:12 PM

I wonder ... have you realised that there are two enter keys? XD Or do both of them not work?

EDIT: And...

I know, thanks :D

Grabbing a quote from long ago, I ponder whether or not the avatar is from BoF4, and also which BoF games the owner has played.

Kurono
April 3rd, 2007, 07:20 PM
I bet my post count's still low.

If it is, I can make 1337, again.

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 07:30 PM
It'll probably get worked out eventually. If not, I'm not too worried about it. =\

Amachi
April 3rd, 2007, 07:37 PM
Grabbing a quote from long ago, I ponder whether or not the avatar is from BoF4, and also which BoF games the owner has played.
The avatar is from BoF2, with the image below being the original.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5391/tmp6yw4.th.jpg (http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tmp6yw4.jpg)

I personally love that picture :3

And alas, I have only played that one game since I purchased the remake on my GBA a while back. I started replaying just recently, hence my renewed interest. I think I'll play BoF3 and the first one over the next two weeks though~

CharMz: Why no gangsta speak'n?

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 07:44 PM
The avatar is from BoF2, with the image below being the original.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5391/tmp6yw4.th.jpg (http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tmp6yw4.jpg)

I personally love that picture :3

And alas, I have only played that one game since I purchased the remake on my GBA a while back. I started replaying just recently, hence my renewed interest. I think I'll play BoF3 and the first one over the next two weeks though.

I had a feeling the avatar was from a much bigger image. I love that picture. Great artwork. <3

Amachi
April 3rd, 2007, 07:54 PM
Yeah it is an awesome piece of art <3 It was kinda hard to make a half decent avatar of Ryu though due to Nina's wings covering half of the drawing XD, but yeah, I think it turned out nice :3

Still, it's not like I had to do much with such a beautiful piece of artwork anyway :3

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 07:59 PM
Yeah, exactly. Pieces of artwork that smexy don't need a thing done to them to look good as an avatar or banner. Even though making a banner out of that specific piece would have been a real nightmare.

Amachi
April 3rd, 2007, 08:12 PM
hehehe yeah, that's why I didn't even try XD

hmmm, it'd be interesting to tease them theme makers with it XD

The only thing I dislike about the art is that most of the characters are shoved to the side, even with one with their back to us, and I like that character (Rand) ;_;

And Kevin, just where is that character in your theme from? It looks Megaman-ish and I would expect you to use it, but yeah ...

Ayano Katagiri
April 3rd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Not everyone's, just for the people who have posted in the DCCs.

Just quoting a bit back, that was Sunday right?? I wasnt online then but did the post counts get put back?

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 08:23 PM
The only thing I dislike about the art is that most of the characters are shoved to the side, even with one with their back to us, and I like that character (Rand) ;_;

And Kevin, just where is that character in your theme from? It looks Megaman-ish and I would expect you to use it, but yeah ...

Aww, too bad about that. =<

Very good. ;D It's a fictional character from Mega Man. I borrowed it from an artist who does a lot of Mega Man based work, mostly of fictional characters or different suit/helmet designs.

Jack O'Neill
April 3rd, 2007, 08:24 PM
Just quoting a bit back, that was Sunday right?? I wasnt online then but did the post counts get put back?
Not only did we get our old post counts back, some of us even had ours inflated. It's actually a good thing, really.

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 08:25 PM
Not only did we get our old post counts back, some of us even had ours inflated. It's actually a good thing, really.

Heheh. For you anyway, Jack. =P

Ayano Katagiri
April 3rd, 2007, 08:28 PM

Haha, real? That is a pretty good thing for some people. Too bad I missed it, stupid timezones.

Amachi
April 3rd, 2007, 09:36 PM
No, I was awake at the time, and my timezone is right next to yours. So really, it's your fault XD

And besides, it's not like you missed out on much anyway.

Ayano Katagiri
April 3rd, 2007, 09:41 PM
Umm... it is? What's your timezone? I was pretty sure I was asleep then. xD

Yeah, apparently not like last year.

Amachi
April 3rd, 2007, 09:58 PM
I live on the east coast of Australia which is pretty much right next to New Zealand.

Well it did happen at around 9PM my time, so I guess you probably were asleep XD

Ayano Katagiri
April 3rd, 2007, 10:01 PM
xD, that's still a 3 hour gap~

Yup, 9PM your time would have been around midnight. I had to go to sleep early as well on that night, I had tests on Monday.

Meh, there's always next year.

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 10:36 PM
Meh, there's always next year.

You can definitely bank on something crazy happening next April Fool's. Something always does here...

Amachi
April 3rd, 2007, 10:50 PM
.. cept for this year, since nothing actually happened XD

Or nothing was supposed to happen anyway XD

Ayano Katagiri
April 3rd, 2007, 10:56 PM
You can definitely bank on something crazy happening next April Fool's. Something always does here...
Hehe, yep. Well I havent been here for a year yet, so this was the first April Fools here. But I suppose crazy things happen all year round, only to be exaggerated on special occasions.
.. cept for this year, since nothing actually happened XD

Or nothing was supposed to happen anyway XD

There was too much expectation...

Forever
April 3rd, 2007, 11:34 PM
He meant it's weird that you take screen shots of people's post counts. And I'd have to agree. It's obsessive enough to take a shot of your own count, let alone someone else's.

Oh no it isn't. I take screenies of almost anything, so far today I took 11. Not that I'm counting or anything.

Alex- Yeah, you should've joined in your B-day month last year, and you could have experienced it too.

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 11:46 PM
Oh no it isn't. I take screenies of almost anything, so far today I took 11. Not that I'm counting or anything.

Just because you do it doesn't make it normal. =\

pokejungle
April 3rd, 2007, 11:48 PM
Tru dat.

It's like me talking to myself when I play Oblivion. It's just not normal.

MegaFuz
April 3rd, 2007, 11:52 PM
Tru dat.

It's like me talking to myself when I play Oblivion. It's just not normal.

Right. And like how I sway my body from side to side when I turn playing any type of racing game. Definitely not normal. XD

Amachi
April 3rd, 2007, 11:56 PM
I just tend to shout and yell at the characters.

But chances are, that's more normal than you two XD

MegaFuz
April 4th, 2007, 12:04 AM
I just tend to shout and yell at the characters.

But chances are, that's more normal than you two XD

Tch, please. Everyone yells at the game. ;D

Ayano Katagiri
April 4th, 2007, 12:04 AM
Alex- Yeah, you should've joined in your B-day month last year, and you could have experienced it too.

But I only saw PC in June.... and then I joined a month later.

Amachi
April 4th, 2007, 12:08 AM
Tch, please. Everyone yells at the game. ;D
Not as much as me though. I yell at what the character's say as well, not just when I mess up XD

Well, maybe not as much as that German kid. But he's just messed up XD

Forever
April 4th, 2007, 12:10 AM

Oh, but it does, there will be a whole section of PC dedicated to taking screenies of others one day~

But I only saw PC in June.... and then I joined a month later.

As soon as I realised that my computer did have internet, I saw PC & joined straight away.

Ayano Katagiri
April 4th, 2007, 12:13 AM
As soon as I realised that my computer did have internet, I saw PC & joined straight away.

Aaah, but how did you find PC?

Forever
April 4th, 2007, 12:15 AM
www.google.com (http://www.google.com)
You should try it once, it's quite good to locate things. XD

Ayano Katagiri
April 4th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Hehe... not like that lol. You werent specifically searching for PC were you?

Amachi
April 4th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Oh, but it does, there will be a whole section of PC dedicated to taking screenies of others one day~
That won't stop it from being weird. And when that section is created (heaven forbid), it'll be dubbed the "weird section" by the rest of the internetz. And at lunchtime, when the rest of the internetz is running around and having a good time, you and your "weird group of screenshot takers" will be all isolated and alone in the corner, taking screenies of the misery that surrounds you due to your weirdness which is a result of taking screenies.

It's a vicious circle I tellz ya! XD

Forever
April 4th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Since when did the internet have legs then?

And Alex, nah, it was just the end result.

Ayano Katagiri
April 4th, 2007, 12:24 AM
The internet has legs!!

Yeah, thought so. That's the same with me.

MegaFuz
April 4th, 2007, 12:35 AM
Not as much as me though. I yell at what the character's say as well, not just when I mess up XD

Well, maybe not as much as that German kid. But he's just messed up XD

The German kid has some real issues, yeah. Anger management anyone? XD

pokejungle
April 4th, 2007, 12:43 AM
I forgot why I joined PC.

;<

Forever
April 4th, 2007, 01:02 AM
I forgot why I joined PC.

;<

Well you found it because it was the last place you looked, so you most likely joined for the same reason. Actually, I bet you would have joined just so you could post in the DCC, and your life is now complete.

The internet has legs!!

Show me.