PDA

View Full Version : Pokemorph Maker (again)

Pages : [1] 2

Reptar
May 2nd, 2004, 12:12 AM
The original Pokemorph maker has started to die, and a lot of people probably wanted to join, but thought it was too late. And personally, I would like to start the RP all over again... So...

In here your a pokemorph and you can make your own pokemorph if you want. We were created but now want to live in peace. Everyone has been safe, untill now. New forces are at work, and they threaten the species of pokemorphs. The new forces have abilities to track us by body temperature and they have special hearing aids to hear us when we morph. All of the ledgendary pokemorphs must team together to stop the evil that threatens to overcome them. You can be a regular trainer, a new forsees(thats the name) member, or a pokemorph.
form

name:
type:(if your a morph you can keep your morph a secret for a while)
looks:
personality:

That's what the origional rules were, so they are the same here! ^_^

Here's my character,
name: Kiriko
type: Espeon morph
looks: light violet colored hair just past shoulder length
personality: Hyper, sometimes serious, pretty odd sometimes.

Ytnim
May 2nd, 2004, 03:32 AM
Did you get consent from the orginal maker of this Rp? Anyway Shineyelectrode's Pokemorph: Genesis is already the remade version (which I made the name for I might add).

Reptar
May 2nd, 2004, 04:13 AM
The person that made it left quite a long time ago...And I already lost track of what was going on in Genisis.......

Trottor
May 2nd, 2004, 06:02 AM
Pick me, pick me!

Name: Hikobu Hurischi
type: secret for now
looks: Short and spiked grey-blue hair,green-blue eyes, and is wearing a black shiry and long/baggy black pants with white stripes on the sides
personality: has many mood-swings, so there is no definate personality.

Shiney
May 2nd, 2004, 11:40 AM
Genesis has gone to the dogs (or should I say dolphins?) already, so can we try to keep a certain level of sanity in this roleplay, please?

name: Seph
type: Arcanine morph
looks: In human form, he has deep green eyes, with spiked black hair. He weras a black leather trenchcoat, with faded jeans and a dark grey shirt. In pokemorph form he is basically the same, but with the white maine(sp?) rather than his normal black hair. Pokemon form is just your regular Arcanine.
personality: Lazy, laid back, and calm.

Also, we can have our own pokemon, right?

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
OOC: I'm not joining this one... I'm just going to get myself yelled at by shiney...

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 04:28 PM
awww come back eclipse!!!! waaa!!!!!!!!! (yup she is a cry baby all right) eclipse he was joking..... Right?..... RIGHT!!????
I might join! ^_^ T_T the T one is a cry face!
Name: Paige
Type: seceret!
looks: in human form blak hair sailor moon style jeans t shirt sneakers back pack um I do no
mutant form is secret but will tell later in story um I don't know I am a mutant at first K???!!!
Personality: innocent cute boyish to smart for own good also a little strong friendly deadly temper and very vengful.....

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 04:32 PM
OOC: sorry, but once, he ends up on a shun list until he posts again.. twice, and I'm just going to avoid trouble...

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 04:36 PM
maybe we need to talk this out like adults never mind, no offense but adults can't work things out.............

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 04:37 PM
OOC: very true.. not without starting a fight.. too bad I'm at that age where I can hold grudges, and not forget them...

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 04:41 PM
same here! I am holding a gruge againest a person for like 2 years...........

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 04:47 PM
OOC: *gets out 5 mile list of grudges* I have had a grudge since kindergarden... I have a grudge that involved mostly everybody in the school... I occaisonally hold grudges aginst Sparks, those don't last long.. the newest one will last anywhere from a day to a month, depending on when I start feeling bad and apologising...

Reptar
May 2nd, 2004, 04:58 PM
After 8:30 (pacific time) tonight I won't be on until next saturday...So please don't start without me.

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 05:06 PM
K! gruges are something that you can really relie on!

Shiney
May 2nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
OOC: Look, I didn't mean to be rude, or anything like that. All I wanted, was to have a pokemorph roleplay, based, on pokemorphs, with the involvment of hades, evil dolphins bent on world domination, all that stuff, it just has no place in a pokemon roleplay IMHO. I apologize if I offended you, but All I was trying to do was, as I said, make a pokemorph RP, based primarily on pokemorphs.

By the way, anyone can start or join any time, but let's try to keep things at a slower pace until reptar is able to post again, alright?

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 08:43 PM
OOC: *is pointing at another post* I took the dolphins out of the picture. in a big explosion... anyways... *goes and plays ecco the dolphin*

Shiney
May 2nd, 2004, 08:45 PM
OOC: *is pointing at another post* I took the dolphins out of the picture. in a big explosion... anyways... *goes and plays ecco the dolphin*

OOC: I might go back, but we have the stuff here, too. At the time though, I myself was feeling sorry for myself, so I didn't pay all that much attention to posts.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 08:49 PM
OOC: you should have seen the mood swap I went through.. even sparks was wondering where my sence of humor took off to... and I don't think i have recovered.. *want's to be back at sparks' house and be trying to kill him* thats what best friends are for...

Shiney
May 2nd, 2004, 08:50 PM
OOC: you should have seen the mood swap I went through.. even sparks was wondering where my sence of humor took off to... and I don't think i have recovered.. *want's to be back at sparks' house and be trying to kill him* thats what best friends are for...

OOC: heh, I remember back when I lived in germany, when I was a little kid. Me and my friend considered a day wasted if we didn't try to maim eachother at least once.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 08:54 PM
me and sparks consider a day wasted if we don't manage to break out laughing at each other at least once..one of my worst was when Sparks was using a houndoom aginst the computer, and I said "thier all doomed" he looked at me strangly, said I was back to normal (cause, that was earlier today) and we began to have a conversation in pokemon language...

Wing Zero
May 2nd, 2004, 09:03 PM
OOC: yo shiny please come to genisis i want us all to be on one RP again, it was fun like back then...o well u dont have to...

Shiney
May 2nd, 2004, 09:12 PM
OOC: yo shiny please come to genisis i want us all to be on one RP again, it was fun like back then...o well u dont have to...

OOC: I almost deafinatley will, but not tonight, my brain's just too frazzled, I need to play jedi academy and fry some stormtroopers to make me feel better.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 08:06 AM
OOC: you do that... I'm going to kill the clan on my ecco game... :P I assure you, they'll regret placing the thought of including them in an RP...

Pogiforce-14
May 3rd, 2004, 11:08 AM
This sounds interesting. I think I'll make a character.

Name: Flare
Type: Secret for now, though that won't be much longer.
Height: 6 feet 3 inches
weight: 114.6 pounds
Appearance: Long blonde hair and glaring brown eyes.His mouth is shaped like a red beak. His skin has red and yellow hues all over his body. each finger opn his hands ends in a claw. He wears long, red, baggy pants with yellow near the bottom and an equally red long sleeve shirt with wide sleeves in order to make room for his fighting.
History: unknown. a rogue personality, he goes wherever and does whatever appeals to his fancy.

Deoxys55
May 3rd, 2004, 01:54 PM
name: Shinshi
type: secret...
looks: In human: Sholder length brown hair w/hazel eyes
personality: Stays away from most people which leads most to belive her to be evil, but she's really nice

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 03:19 PM
OOC: sounds like you have the same prob I do... nobody can get the fact I'm a girl, and i like bloodshed..

Pogiforce-14
May 3rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
OOC: I think we better get back to the story of this thing. there is too much ooc here.

BIC: Flare sat cross legged in a dusty old tavern. Although he was currently in his human form, his long Blonde Hair and peircing bornw eyes earned him stares from everyone in sight. It was beginning to make him feel uncomfortable. he didn't even know why he was here. It was just a feeling he had, that he should be here. Like something important was going to happen. He shifted in his seat in anticipation and looked to the door to see if others like him would arrive.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 05:17 PM
OOC: ah well, i'll join...

name: Eclipse
type: A black Flygon
looks: Human: All black. skin is white though, and the hair is black
personality: depends.. calm and controlled (thats when she is the most feared) or a raging ball of fire (in battle, invariably) very tempermantal...

I flapped through the sky, enjoying my Flygon morph... I noticed what looked like a Blazikin morph, but I wasn't sure.. either way, I had no intrest in even being near...

Sparks_67
May 3rd, 2004, 05:21 PM
OOC: I thought you were avoid this like the plague I know I will expect for this post.

Pogiforce-14
May 3rd, 2004, 05:39 PM
OoC: No clue what that meant, but we need to move this story along here. I can't do the whole thing myself. This isn't even my RP.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
OOC: me and sparks are best friends in RL... we talk to each other a lot.. anyways...

IC: I looked around, seeing if anyone i knew was around.. there was none, so I landed away from the other humans, morphed to human, and walked into the tavern.. almost instantly, my sense for trouble went off, and I had to keep myself from morphing.. something was wrong.. I knew it..

Pogiforce-14
May 3rd, 2004, 05:52 PM
OOc: honestly I'm used to referring to my cgars in third person in RPG's, but i guess doing it in first person will be an interesting experience for me.

Bic: I sat up intently as I saw someone walk in. She seemed different, aprehensive. she didn't quite seem all human. More like me. I kept a discrete eye on her as she walked by to see if she would do anything that would give me a clue. The last thing I wanted to do is introduce myself to realize she's a normal human and get chased out of the tavern.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 05:58 PM
I glanced around, trying to find the sourse of my uneasiness.. I quickly found what I was looking for.. or, rather, got ambushed by it... "Freeze!" A voice yelled from behind me. I turned, and there were several team Cipher members, all elite... "game over Eclipse. you've evaded us far too long" the leader of the group said...

"oh, really? how much would you like to bet?" I said calmly...

they tried to attack me, but were stopped by a quick fire blast.. it was so fast, and confusing, that unless you were right next to me, you wouldn't have been able to tell that that was my attack...

Pogiforce-14
May 3rd, 2004, 06:02 PM
I jumped up as several large man began attacking the woman who jmsut walked in. I fired up the flames around my wrists and was ready to assist when before i knew it, she had taken them down. I couldn't help but grin. So she was like me after all. That makes things less complicated. Unfortunately she had revealed herself, and thanks to my flaming fists, so had I. Everyone in the tavern was staring at us, and tehy didn't seem too happy.

ooc: I think it's time to tell everyone, my morph is a Blaziken.

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
"well, my job is done, I'm out of here" I said, walking out of the building, using my time stop on everybody but the blazikin morph, and myself...

Pogiforce-14
May 3rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
I wasn't sure what had happened when everyone stopped moving but as the humans say" don't look a gift horse in the mouth." I scrambled out of the building after her.

"Thanks.' I said. " Don't know what that crowd woulda done. i don't think they take a liking to us. NOt fond of riots."

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 06:10 PM
"no kidding.. team cipher has been after me for a while" I said, as I started to let time in the tavern slip back to normal

Pogiforce-14
May 3rd, 2004, 06:12 PM
"Cipher huh?" I said, intrigued. " Team Magma's been my problem. want to use me for the 'land' battle. I had come here to try to avoid that, but it seems theres trouble here too. I had a feeling something wasn't right."

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
"cipher's after me bcause I'm mostly darkness.. any more, and I'd be a shadow morpher.. that would not be good.. at all...." I said, glansing around... "I've never been to this town... that's odd, I thought I had been all over the world..." I muttered to myself..

ScArLetSkye
May 3rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
<<Ooh!Lemme join!:D
Here's my character,
name: Terra
type: Latias morph
looks: Dark-blonde Bianca hairstyle, violet eyes, red tanktop with blue Latias eon symbol, white mini skirt, brown sandles.
personality: Friendly, cheerful, a wee bit naive
Hope that's okay!^^>>

Flygon trainer
May 3rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
OOC: sounds good to me

IC: finally, it clicked "oh, crud" I said, realising that the entire place was a trap... "we have to get out of here. now" I hissed...

ScArLetSkye
May 3rd, 2004, 06:21 PM
<<Uh, okay, were should I start?>>

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 02:08 AM
"Why, what's wrong?" I asked. suddenly i hear the sounds of helicopters and i look up to see three black helicopters hoverig in the sky above us. ropes dngle from teh side and men wearing strange machines on their arms aresliding down them. I had never seen these machines before, but I had heard enough about cipher to know they were none other than snag machines. "Oh, ****." He muttered

Almost as soon as the three men landed they each released two pokemon, a sceptile, a ludicolo, a walrein, a glalie, a charizard, and a typhlosion. " So it looks like they want a fight." I said. I shift into my pokemon form, the feathers growing all over my body to cover my skin and my mouth pushing out to form the beak of a Blaziken calws extend from my hands as they fire up yet again. " Well if they want a fight, I'm just the one to give it to them!" my voice deepens as the transfromation completes. almost immediately I charged the Glalie, and and smashed it right in teh face with a fire punch. The ice pokemon slid back ten feet before falling to teh ground unconcious. the trainer who had sent it out called it back and backed away abit, nervous about my strength. "Ha! Is that the best you've got, what level are these guys? 20? 30? This is going to be a piece of cake. Come on Eclipse! This is going to be fun!" I jumped up and then spun straight into a blaze kick on the walrein. It cried out in pain before falling to the ground. It wasn't going to get up for a while.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 06:54 AM
"why should i bother fighting? I'll have my pokemon do it! go, Metagross" I said, throwing a pokeball. Metagross came out, then started wiping the pokemon out with repetitive psychic attacks.. "these guys wont help me train at all, so might as well train my pokemon" I said under my breath

Shiney
May 4th, 2004, 12:36 PM
I was driving home from my job at the mall, when I heard on the radio that people had located some dangerous pokemorphs and were attempting to take them into custody. it told me the area where they were, (exactly where are you again?) so I did a sharp U-turn, and headed straight in that direction. "Dangerous pokemorphs! Bah, a pokemorph is no more dangerous than a pokemon trainer! And knowing the media, they'd call a magikarp dangerous if it was a pokemorph!" I spat out as I broke the speed limit.

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 01:13 PM
"Aw, come on!" I whined."It's more fun doing it yourself." Just then I saw one of the men throw a snag ball at me. I reached out to the air and snatched it. "That's not very nice." I said darkly. ' Why don't you take it back?" I threw it straight at the man's head. It connected with his skull with a loud crack and he fell to the ground unconcious. As I looked up, I noticed that al lthe other men were running away in fear. Satisfied, I transformed back into my human form when suddenly a car screached to a halt right in front of me. I immediately grabbed a pokeball from my belt, not wanting to reveal myself incase it was an innocent person. But there was just no telling.

Shiney
May 4th, 2004, 01:32 PM
OOC: still dunno where we are, but...

I leapt out of the car in my pokemorph form, with my main and canines (That's actually the technical term for fangs) present, and asked "Are you guys alright?"

Deoxys55
May 4th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Running. I was running. I don't know what I was running from, but I hauled my tail out of there. I ran swiftly on my long morph's legs trying to focus on my human form. I was changing, slowly, to human. But what I saw made me stop dead, on my now human feet....

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 01:44 PM
I replaced my pokeball on my belt, sighing in relief. " We're alright. I'm Flare. This is eclipse." I motioned to eclipse. " What is your name stranger?"

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 01:45 PM
I retreated my Metagross, and flapped into the air.. the angle of my wings allowed me to flap straight backwards, as well as up, therefore I righted myself, and took off...

Shiney
May 4th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I said "My name's Seph, though it doesn' look like Ecplipse is one for introductions." I said.

OOC: gotta go offline for a while, sorry.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 01:55 PM
OOC: okay, I have schoolwork to do anyway... I'll check back every so often...

Deoxys55
May 4th, 2004, 01:58 PM
"Um, I-I'm..Uh..Shinshi....", I'm able to stutter.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 02:03 PM
"nice to meet you" I said, stopping, and flipping upside down, using my levitate to stay airborne

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"Shinshi and Seph, nice to meet you both." I said. "We're building ourselves Quite a group here. Wonder if this might mean something."

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"means that there are going to be only 3." I said, righting myself and flapping away...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 02:24 PM
"Dang, she's more rogue than me." I muttered as I watched Eclipse fly away.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 02:26 PM
once i reaced the proper hight, I was instantly attacked by a salamence.. I felt shadow energy flare up, and I KOed the thing with a sole Shadow Rush...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 02:29 PM
"Looks like she can handle herself. anyway, what brings you two here?" I ask Seph and Shinshi.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Team cipher was hunting me, and they followed me, until finally I landed, and they attatched a collar to my neck, one that short-circuted my free will... no longer able to follow my own orders, they took me to the Shadow Lab...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 02:59 PM
"dang, that's not good." I look to the others. " Uh, I guess we should go help her. You can come if you want to. I'll go on ahead." I transformed back into my pokemon form and with the power in my legs, began tearing off at 100mph towards the shadow pokemon lab.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 03:04 PM
OOC: future refrence: I like to get my charecter captured, or nearly killed... a lot...

IC: I woke up, in an expiriment tube.. i was angry about something... I couldn't specify what, but I wanted to kill... anything would do... A set of scientists nearby told me to simply wait, I'd have something to strike soon enough... the fact I didn't have any free will thanks to the collar kept me from striking them...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 03:38 PM
It didn't take me long to reach teh shadow pokemon lab. No one was around and i entered the elveator into the lower levels witn no trouble. Suddenly a cipher peon jumped from the ceiling. DOn't know how you got here, but you're not getting out!" she tossed out two pokemon, a sneasel and a grovyle. i grabbed two pokeballs form my belt and released Swampert and, believe it or not, my Blaziken. The battle of the labs has begun.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 03:49 PM
I hissed, hearing the battle outside... the scientists told me to wait, it wouldn't be long... I nodded, and stretched my paitence...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 03:55 PM
My Blaziken used erruption, and it was over barely after it started. The cipher peon ran away in fear. I didn't chase after her. The peon wasn't what I looked for. i entered this one room to see glass cages lingin the walls.POkemon were in each cages. Some wre looking scared while others, clearly shadow pokemon, where looking outrages and slamming the walls. i gritted my teeth in hatred for the human's responsible, but decided to come back for them later. I had to find Eclipse. I continue down the hallway of cages.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 03:58 PM
the scientist took off the collar "there you go. now, find him, and bring him ot the lab. alive." he said. the thought of causing pain made the shadow listen, and I took off... I quickly found the blazikin morph, and used Fire Blast, as a warning shot

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 04:07 PM
I ducked as the Fire Blast pased over my head, startling me. i quickly transformed and fired up my fists. "Who's there?" I called out. I then saw Eclipse by some cases and smiled. " Ah, good. you escaped. We need to get out of here, someone's shooting at us." I began walking towards her.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 04:09 PM
I charged up my Shadow Rush, and slammed into him, sending him into some neaby cages... I growled, and returned to my origonal position

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"What are you doing?!" i shouted angrily, picking myself up. It was then I managed to see the look in her eyes, and I knew what happened. "Oh no. Listen, I don't want to fight. I came here to help you." I raised my handsbut not to attack, but to defend myself. The flames on my wrist surrounded me in a enveloping flame that she couldn't get through without getting scroched a bit. I had to find a way of snapping her out of the shadow technology without hurting her.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 04:35 PM
I flapped backwards, then used Hyper Beam... I knew I would need to re-charge, but I doubted he'd be able to strike when this move was over....

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 04:39 PM
I cursed my carelessness of forgetting projectile attacks and ducked just in time for the hyuper beam to go over my head, striking the wall beyhind me. " I guess I have no choice. The only way to snap out a shadow pokemon is to battle!" I aim my fists at her and shoot out a powerful flamethrower attack.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 04:42 PM
I had to recharge, but thankfully, I had been a moron about 3 weeks ago, and had jumped inside an active volcano... this was nothing compared to the magma.. I fully charged, and said "you call THAT a strike? don't you know that dragons are resistant to fire?" before using Dragon Claw

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 04:43 PM
"Well what am I supposed to do?!" I shouted as I avoid the charge and count with an eblow strike. " Learn Ice beam?!"

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I didn't bother responding, and slamed him with my tail... if I could pin him, I could use one of my drainage attacks, but until then.... causing pain would do...

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 04:47 PM
OOC: Could I join please tired of flygon ingonoring my messages.

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 04:51 PM
ooc: Sure sparks, join in whenever is convenient for you

bic: The slam hit me in the legs, causing little to no pain. The legs are the strongest part of a Blaziken's body, and I decided to remind her of that as I went into a Blaze Kick attack.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 04:53 PM
"just so you know, I used to train Blazikin before i used Flygons" i hissed, flying straight backwards to avoid the attack... I felt the shadow energy start to run out...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 04:57 PM
"I guess that's something we have in common." I said as I turned and snatched a peice of charcoal from my belt. " Then you'll know this amps up my power to a higher level. Fireblast!" the charcoal burned as the ball of fire that was fireblast formed in my hands. "Now snap out of this shadow spell!!" I roared as I threw the blast in her direction.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:02 PM
this time, the pain was overwhelming, but I was still standing, with little health taken out of me... a scientist walked into the room, carrying a odd machine "well, looks like Eclipse is almost snapped out of it. let's prevent that form happening, by adding a dose of pain" he said, before pressing a red button on it.. a red panal on the front of it glowed, and a ray from it caused intence pain, even if it didn't show on my body... It felt like a knife had been stuck in my wing, and twisted.. the pain was all I needed to sink back into darkness... I destroyed the machine, then used Earthquake...

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 05:03 PM
name: Taddon
type:Houndoom Pokemorph
looks:wears red t shirt, black trenchcoat, and black jeans
personality: Likes to fight and is loner

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 05:05 PM
"Shoot." I grumbled. " Come on, Eclipse. Snap out of it. I don't want to hurt you!!" I jumped up into teh air to avoid he attacks and then came down at her with a sky uppercut attack.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I flapped out of the way, and judged my next move.. I was already runnign low on energy, It'd take me longer to charge for my assults... I got out a Dragon's fang, used it to power me up, then used Dragon Claw

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 05:13 PM
I insctinctively raised my arm in a defensive manuever and cried out in pain as her claws raked my skin. I stumbled away to take a breather. Clearly she was getting tired soon, but I had to snap her out of it soon. I didn't know how much longer I could fight like this. So i stalled the best I could. I launched a fire spin attack at her, a twister of flame that went from floor to ceiling and wall to wall. The pokemon in cages shrunk away from my attack to avoid being caught up in it.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I felt the fire, but I switched my item out for Soft Sand, then used Sand Tomb to counter the fire... I was running out on both fighing energy and shadow energy... each attack took more effort then normal...

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 05:20 PM
I watched as eclipse fought on and jumped in and used fire blast with a solarbeam attack.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:22 PM
I flapped out of the way, and used Sandstorm... I was hardly able to dodge, much less truly fight...

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 05:25 PM
I put a special poision in my fangs and jumped at eclipse to inject a knock out poisin

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I grabbed him with my tail, and said "ground, resistant to poison. get the consept" before throwing him into the wall

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I couldn't move. The fire spin had taken all of my strength from me. I tarnsformed back to my human form to try to conserve nergy. If this new morph lost to Eclipse, she'd come back to finish me. I knew I stood no chance against a dragon type. "PLease.." I muttered weakly. "stop fighting..."

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 05:31 PM
OOC: Only steel types are immune to poision.

IC: I shot a fire spin then two fireballs to create a fire twister.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:35 PM
OOC: by resistant, i mean 'not very effective'

IC: I overrode the fire with my sandstorm, then hid in it.. I could no longer launch anything but physical blows.... and even that took more energy then I wanted to spend...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 05:39 PM
As I saw them square off, I decided to make a stand. I lurched to my feet and stumbled between them. " This has to stop now!" I shouted, catching both their attentions. " Eclipse, you have to fight this shadow force controlling you! I thought you wre stronger than that. If you don't break fee none of us are getting out of this hole." I then rested my hands on my knees as my exsaustion began to catch up again. " I'm too tired to fight back. If you keep fighitng, then I'll be done and we'll all be dead or worse. It's decision time."

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 05:42 PM
I stopped figting and ran next to flare and tried to put him on my back to him to a hospital.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:43 PM
"I'm 13. honestly how strong do you expect my soul to be?" I said in a low, dangerous voice... but I did not strike... I was out of energy, and my shadow energy was almost gone as well.... finnally, I ran fully out of power, and I collapsed, as my mind shut down, and I went unconcous...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I waved off Taddon's help. " I'm not leaving without Eclipse." I wheezed. " I came here to save her, and I'm not leaving without her." I fell to the ground. The fighting had stopped, but it was still Eclipse's decision. It was up to her what was going to happen.

I heard Eclipse and saw her fall the the ground. "Age is not what's important." I responded, although I knew she couldn't hear me. " heart is only what matters." I lay back to catch my breath, praying no cipher peons walked in while everyone was so tired. "Man, I sure could use a hyper potion right now." I groaned.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:49 PM
I woke up slightly and said "well, I've got an eternal subbly of max potions in my backpack, which is on my growithe, that is exactly 3 feet behind you"

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 05:52 PM
I ran to the growlithe and pulled the potions out and healed everyone but myself. Then I left to go get a fight.

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 05:56 PM
I reached back and grabbed a ma potion and gave a grateful look to Eclipse before spraying some max potion on the wounds on my arms. It worked almost immediately managed to gather enough strength to stand up. I stumbled over to Eclipse and put her arm over my shoulder to lift her to her feet. " Come on. Let's get the heck out of here. "i said to Eclipse . " we'll come back and finish here after we've regrouped."

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 05:59 PM
I brought out my metagross, and teleported us all out... "you have no idea what it's like being a shadow" I muttered under my breath... it had been almost like being blind, only seeing the darkness surrounding you...

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 06:02 PM
"Hopefully I nver will." I said truthfully. " I also hope that the same doesn't happen to Taddon. We need to find a place to rest and stock up before coming back. Any ideas?"

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Returns with a bunch of fish and put them aside to help Blaze and eclipse on back. Then I headed to the hospital.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 06:06 PM
"If my brain was working straight, I probably would" I said... "actually, I know of an underground base near here... if we are careful, and don't get caught by cipher, we can stay there..."

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 06:08 PM
ooc: I guess you two posted at the same time, considering ti takes us into two differnt direction. But for the sake of keeping an interesting story line, we'll go with flygon trainer's idea. And aslso, it's flare, not blaze.

Bic: "Great. Sounds like the perfect place to hide and get some rest. Can your metagross take us there?"

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 06:12 PM
I glanced at the metagross, and it teleported to the underground base.. the Metagross looked exaused, and I had powered it up with my own energy before it could teleport. I walked to a nearby machine, got an F-disk out of my bag, and inserted it "the pokemon center's right across. they're really nice, and will let us stay for a while, if needed"

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 06:12 PM
OOC: Sorry my mind cant functio today to many threads in head at once.

IC: I said okay eclipse lets go.

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 06:19 PM
"Good. healing is our top priority right now. afterward, tomorrow, we cn head back to the lab and release al those pokemon we had to leave behind." As we approached the desk. "excuse me, could you heal for us?'

'Sure. Just hand me your pokemon."

" I wasn't talking aobut my pokemon"

The lady gave me a weird look.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I rubbed my forehead, and hissed under my breath "you get yourself out of this one.. if all chaos breaks out, we teleport..." then said normally "actually, i have these pokemon that need healed" and gave her my six pokemon, then waited until they were fully healed

Pogiforce-14
May 4th, 2004, 06:26 PM
"My pokemon don't need the healing, it's me." i hissed back at her. " you said this was a safe place. I assumed you meant COMPLETELY safe."

ooc: Gotta go now. It's geting late. I'll continue from here tomorrow.

Flygon trainer
May 4th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"this is cipher's base... when I say safe, i mean 'were not going to get killed the instant we walk in' safe..." I hissed, bringing out my metagross and teleporting to my underwater base (which has no water in it) "when you talk to a kid you've really got to learn not to assume" I said, going over to my healing machine... "of course, I could have used this, and the spare beds I have somewhere"

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 06:45 PM
I disappeared somewhere waiting for everyone to get better.

OOC: We should stop the story until he gets back.

Pogiforce-14
May 5th, 2004, 02:25 AM
"why the heck did you send us to such a dangerous place and then call it safe?!" I said disbelievingly. " At anyrate, they had a shop back there. I need to get back to that place to restock on supplies. If we're in the deep colloseum I could probably just jump out of here back to the Under." I said looking up.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 07:39 AM
"actually, if you listened to a word of what i said, you'd notice i never really called it SAFE. I said, 'if we were careful, and don't get caught by cipher, then it would be safe' besides, eternal supply stock, over at the west side of the room... it's where I keep all my items that arn't in my backpack..." I lectured, putting my hand on a pad on my healing machine. It powered up, and I felt my energy replenish...

Pogiforce-14
May 5th, 2004, 11:13 AM
"Whatever. Thanks, but I'll get my own supplies. Call me by PDA if you need me." I jump straight up and soar back up to the Under. as soon as I land, I looked around to see if anyone saw me pop up from the Deep. Fortunately no one did. i went to the shop and bought myself ten max potions. I then walked around the town, taking in the sights and sounds of the Under.

Deoxys55
May 5th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Ooc: Ah! I haven't been paying attention! Oh well, my character will come in when she can.

Shiney
May 5th, 2004, 12:55 PM
OOC: since you haven't been paying attention, I deleted my last message, and posted it here. and I have NO idea where eclipse and the others are, so you'd better tell me.

I looked over at Shinshi and said "They seem to be able to take care of themselves, but the police will be after you all. I suggest you lie low for a while, then run away." I thought for a moment... "Unless you have another place though, you could stay at my place. I've got plenty of extra bedrooms, and no one would suspect the 'anti-morph Seph' to be hiding one." I offered, turning back into my human form.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 01:57 PM
OOC: I'm at my underwater base, flare is at the Under, Taddon is who knows where...

IC: I teleported back to the shadow lab, and getting out my snag machine, procedded to snag every single one.. once they were all in my PC, I left... I morphed Flygon, flew to a hidden island, that was actually a dormant volcano... inside the volcano, was a miracle of nature... the entile place was madw of crystal, and at the end, was a waterfall, that had made a river, that led to the ocean... I flapped through the waterfall, and meditated behind it...

Trottor
May 5th, 2004, 02:47 PM
*Hikobu appeared from nowhere to the underwater base. He picked a random room and sat down on the bed. He didn't know where the teleporter had taken him, but didn't entirely care*

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 02:50 PM
After my mind had fully relaxed, I could use limited psychic powers to view my base... I saw the strange human, even though I wasn't there, but decided to wait and see what happened...

Deoxys55
May 5th, 2004, 03:19 PM
"No thanks. I have.....my own places to hide." I say to Seph. I run off into the brush and kneel down. If anyone did find me, I would fight them. I won't run until all other hopes are gone.

Ooc:Are pokmorphs like animorphs? Can they have more than one morph or only one?

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 03:24 PM
OOC: only one... pokemon that is, sometimes i end up with morphes that arn't Pokemon..

IC: the water was pounding on my back, and I could feel my max health and defence increase...

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 03:45 PM
I started my traing as I jumped into a pit of freezing water.

Trottor
May 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
*sat there on the bed and took out his rickenbacker bass guitar. He started playing it*

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Finally, I teleported to my base, this time, without my metagross "and what exactly, are you doing in my base?" i asked coldly, but only intended to hurt him if he turned out to be a threat...

Deoxys55
May 5th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I had been sitting in that spot for a while, so I decided it was safe. Creeping slowly in the underbrush, I stop and listen. I can hear, feel another morph near me. Not Seph. Someone different. A different personality.....

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 04:27 PM
I jumped out of the water and remained not to be harmed. I headed away for some fights as I felt hostilitys in me.

Pogiforce-14
May 5th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I quilckly got bored of the under and found my way to the surface. I ran to the Shadow POkemon Lab but found it empty. Apparently Eclipse had came back and finished things here without telling me. How considerate. Deciding tojust forget Team Cipher, I run off until I find myself in the forest. I start to relax when I hear something rustling in the bushes. "Who goes there?" I called out.

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 05:51 PM
I headed for the nearest trainer but I still could not get this feeling that someone hates me out there.

Pogiforce-14
May 5th, 2004, 05:53 PM
An eevee walked out of the bushes and then trotted off. I sighed in relief. "Dang, Flare, you're getting jumpy." I said to myself. "I guess I can't forget something like Cipher that easily."

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 05:55 PM
desiding I wasn't going to get a responce, but that he was no threat, I teleported back to the extinct volcano, and resumed meditating under the waterfall..

Pogiforce-14
May 5th, 2004, 06:01 PM
I sat in the forest and watched the wild pokemon here wande about, minding their own business. It was so peacful here, I could just lose myself in teh quiet.

Then suddenly nets came out of no where and began snaggin up pokemon. I lookedup to see hundred, no, thousands of Tream Snaggem' members! They were snaggin the wild pokemon. " I'm gonna need backup." I muttered. I pulled out my pda and sent out a netwide bulletin to all morphs for assistance before rushing out to do what I could.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 06:04 PM
I couldn't hear my PDA over the falls, but I sensed trouble.. I teleported myself to the area, and looked at the snagem members... "get out of here. it's time to check out one of my new attacks, although I have no clue what exactly it does" I hissed to Flare

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 06:08 PM
I smelt team snagem and headed for there base to see what happened.

OOC: Pokemon 3 on if anyone cares channel 23.

Pogiforce-14
May 5th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"now is not hte time to be experimenting." I gritted my teeth as each trainer released two pokemon. I jumped right into the group and began punching abd burning my way through the crowds. a took a few hard hitsw and knew that if more help didn't come soon, there would be no way on earth we would win.

ooc: Goot go. Late. bedtime. adios.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 06:13 PM
OOC: back too sleep for me then

IC: "sure it is" I said, moving straight to the center.. before anybody could strike me, I focused on my new attack... "Crimson Ray!" I yelled, my body flashing red, as I used a huge read beam attack... before I knew it, all the snagem members were unconcous... "ah, so THAT'S what it does. anyway, later" I said, dissapearing back to the waterfall...

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I acme in and saw all the members laying around and said they lie like a rug. I ran to eclipse what happened.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 06:24 PM
OOC: I'm at the waterfall, which is many miles from there...

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Sorry did not pay much attention to busy watching pokemon 3 with the unown.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 06:29 PM
OOC: I'm busy typing thiss message...

IC: I was agin meditating, recovering form the stress done to my body from using a new attack.. it had taken almost all my energy, due to lack of practice, and I was extremly exausted...

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 06:31 PM
I jumped through the waterfall and said HI ECLIPSE in loud vioce.

Reptar
May 5th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I Eclipse from a small group of trees growing nearby. I leapt from tree to tree, wondering what these creatures were doing here. I hadn't seen a human or another morph for a long time, and it was lovely to see anyone like me.

--Reptar:11:

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I felt a presence and said whats your name in a calm cool vioce.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 07:26 PM
the water pressure was intense, and the noise was blocking out all sound... that, and I had entered a calm, controlled state of mind.. this was rare, and it would be hard to make me angry

Sparks_67
May 5th, 2004, 07:33 PM
OOC: Were did you go flygon

IC: I ran out and looked in the trees.

Flygon trainer
May 5th, 2004, 07:36 PM
OOC: everlasting war between mom and I for the comp... anyways, I'm going to get off, so I can watch Walking with Dinosaurs

Pogiforce-14
May 6th, 2004, 02:28 AM
ooc: flygon trainer, please quit wiping everyhthing out. It's no fun when you show up and whipe out everything with an unfair amount of power in what was supposed to be a climactic battle that would last awhile. When I said that more help was needed, i wa hinting for more people to join the fight, not for you to make up a move and obliterate everything! you did that at the lab, and you did that in the forest It just ain't right. Please refrain from doing that again. NO one else can enjoy this rp if you finish the fights before others get a chance to do much.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 06:22 AM
OOC: okay, that hurt.... more my feelings than anything else.. anyways, I'll stop doing it.. back to the drawing board for me then... actually, I have a database of ideas... I'll just pick one randomly, and then get my charecter nearly killed...

IC: I flapped out of the cove, and headed to a nearby forest... once i got there, my danger alarm started blaring.... I looked around, and noticed a huge hariyama, bigger than any I had ever seen... it grabbed me before I could react, and threw me down a nearby chasam.. I slammed into the ground, and heard the sickening crunch of bone... all the limbs on the right side of my body were broken.. the hariyama left, but withen moments, a pack of Houndoom appeared nearby... knowing I was unable to fight, they jumped on me, and started ripping my skin to shreds...

Pogiforce-14
May 6th, 2004, 12:07 PM
ooc: okay, now that's just creepy. Could you do something alittle less extreme? i only asked you to tone down the omnipotence a bit, not to get your character mauled. Ouch.

bic: I was walking along the road when suddenly, without warning a salamence swooped down and grabbed by arm and yanked me up into teh sky. "Hey, what are you doing?!" I shouted at it "Let me go!" I began tugging at my arm, trying to get away from it. It apparently was wanting to eat me. Disgusting. It jsut kept going higher. I finally got tired of it and kicked it as hard as I can in teh face. It let me go in surprise I dropped from the sky so fast I was feeling wind burn. I just barely felt myself hit the groun before I fell unconcious.

Trottor
May 6th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Ha, I guess it worked......he didn't do anything...I like pretending to be mute *smiled to himself slightly, and created an aura of power in an orb shape, and put it in himself* AAAAHHHH *he finally endured the pain, he was stronger but not much stronger, so he decided to put his bass away and head out to do some real traing*

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 12:26 PM
OOC: but I like blood and gore... long as it doesn't happen in real life

IC: My tail thrashed, taking out one of the houndoom... but the other simply shifted his grip to my throat, and slowly began crushing my windpipe....

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I was jumping around in the forest from tree to tree and saw eclipse and the houndooms. I then jumped down and jumped in front of eclipse and tried to scare them off but It didnt work.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I thrashed again, causing more injury to my broken limbs, but taking out the houndoom... I started coughing, and I noticed I was coughing up blood...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 03:33 PM
I headbutted a houndoom and knocked him out. Then I tried to get eclipse on my back to get her to the pokemon center.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"taddon... your going to do more harm then good" I said in between chocking on my own blood....

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Get on my back as I took a flamethrower but it did not hurt cause of my flash fire ability HURRY NOW I yelled.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:00 PM
"I've got a broken leg, wing and arm. I really can't move" I said, wincing in pain... I was going to go unconcous in a few moments...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Headbutting another houndoom I put eclipse on my back and started to head for the pokemon center.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Since i really had no control over the events that happened after this, I decided to focus on my left arm.. it was feeling pain as well, even though it hadn't been touched... No! he can't be in this area! please, not now... I thought.. then everything went black...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:14 PM
We reached the pokemon center and I gave you to the nurse. And she said you will be fine.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:18 PM
i was pretty out of it.. and to make sure I'd stay KO'd, the nurse used some sedateve on me... I woldn't wake up for a while.. and my dragon system had started speed healing...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:23 PM
I asked the nurse how is she doing.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"she's healing at a remarkable rate.. I've used some sedative on her, so she won't be waking up for a while..." the nurse responded... I on the other hand, had started a rather interesting nightmare... I wasn't moving at all, so you wouldn't have been able to tell....

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Blood. The stench of blood filled the area. Someone. A morph. Trouble. Houndoom. A pack. The pieces slowly come together in my mind. I walk slowly, trying to act normal. I only morph when nessesary, and I can fight somewhat in my human form. I walk to the place where the houndoom pack is now unconcious. Then I walk to the Pokcenter to the two pokmorphs I asume were fighting. "Need help?", I ask cooly

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Eclipse needs help she was hit with a pack of houndooms.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:36 PM
in my nightmare, I was in a world of darkness.. I couldn't see any light at all, and there were people dying all around me... "is this the realm of darkness?" I thought to myself... I saw a bit of light, and headed straight for it... I finally reached it, and found out it was a city, a city of light... but I found i couldn't enter the city for some reason... I glansed around, then saw a nearby mirror (is in all dreams, not all things have to make sence) I looked into it.. and my eyes were dark grey, when normally, they were blood red...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:38 PM
The nurse woke you up it was a bad dream good thing we have drowsee or you would be trapped in that dream.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I tried to move, but was stopped by a instant, intense jolt of pain form the broken limbs.. the speed healing made the limbs hurt even more until they were completly healed.. "thanks taddon" I said...

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"So, when you two are well, maybe we can train together somewhere?" I ask.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:44 PM
"sure.. I'll be healed in a matter of minutes.. if you want you can rest in my base" I said, using my left arm to get out my metagross. it stood there paitently, waiting until it was asked to teleport...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Dont mention it plus I would to train I fine but I should take care of eclipse till she gets better.

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"I uh..can..get.there..myself.." I stutter " I'll see you there!"

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:48 PM
I nodded, and kept absolutly still, as the healing process healed my bones.. it's be only a few minutes before I was returned to full power...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Well eclipse is fine so Im going to fetch a friend whos a scizor.((not shineyelectrode))

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 04:54 PM
OOC: well, shiny is an arcanine this time..

IC: finally, my body fully healed, I teleported to my base, and began searching through the equipment.. finally, I found a restraining harness, and put it on.. i felt the strain, but I started training aginst my pokemon anyway...

Trottor
May 6th, 2004, 05:01 PM
OOC - count me outta this, I'm bored

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:03 PM
OOC: you know, mabye I should have stayed in bed today...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Me and the scizor trained in a meadow and he won with a water pulse.

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 05:04 PM
"Hello." I say from the shadows of the base. "You got here quickly enough."

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:06 PM
"dragon's healing powers" I said, while fainting my Matagross "very handy at moments" I finished, using a max revive, and recalling the metagross to it's pokeball

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 05:07 PM
The scizor headed me towards eclipses base. Once I arrived I ran in side and I said hi all.

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"I don't fight often in morph. 'Tis only good with it's mind power"

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"well, done with steel pokemon that you are supposed to be good aginst?" I commented

Pogiforce-14
May 6th, 2004, 05:10 PM
ooc: There is too much chaos anf disorganization with this rp, so don't expect me to know much from when I got knocked out.

bic: I groaned as my eyes fluttered open. Everything hurt. I clutched my ribs as I sat up. I think one or two may have been broken, but other than that no harm done. As my vision adjusted, I found myself in a cave. I couldn't remember how i got here, but I knew that i couldn't stay. I had to find a place to heal. I stumbled to my feet and try to walk out but quickly fall back down, crying out in pain as my broken ribs hit the gorund. I was in real trouble, and I had no way out.

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 05:13 PM
"I have no weaknesses or strengths" I say, "only hope. Hope that leads me though everything."

Flygon trainer
"Actually, I think this battle needs put on hold.. I think flare is in trouble" I said, losing my consentration

Sparks_67
I rembered that I saw flare go down. I headed for him with the scizor behind me.

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Flare..trouble...no..can't..let.." I say as I drift off into a trance. Those arwe one of the things one must get used to when they have a phycic morph.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Taddon can take care of flare.. if he can't he knows where to find me" I muttered, focusing on my power.. it was my usual before battle training, as it alowed my power to be more focused, and controlled...

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 05:22 PM
"Find...find.." I suddenly jump up. I had to get out of here. It was too tight. Too small. Free. Freedom. Freedom...I race out and run. Run to my home..home..home..

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:25 PM
"I'll never understand these psychic types" I said, removing my brace.... I headed for the north area, and dozed off on one of my beds....

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I saw flare laying on the ground and tried to pick him up but he was to heavy.

Pogiforce-14
May 6th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I vaguely noticed Taddon through all the pain my ribs were giving me. As I unsteadily rose to my feet, I asked a question. " Where am I?"

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 05:34 PM
'ην ημέρα και νύχτα δεν υπάρχει κανένα τέλος το ταξίδι σας θα τερματιστεί που ένας αρχαίος γρίφος συλλογίζεται αυτό και τα τρία δεν θα λείψουν. 'τχε ancients που κρύβει στις δυνάμεις κρησφύγετων σύντομα θα έρθει πάλι καταστρέφει τον εχθρό δεν τελειώνει ποτέ τις ανατιναγμένες δορές again'' πλασμάτων
I said it. The ancheint text feared by all phycic types. I was falling. Falling into darkness. Sleep. I was being dragged into sleep. As I lay here. On my bed of leaves in the forest. Still human. Sleep...

Sparks_67
May 6th, 2004, 05:35 PM
In ahole in the middle of a meadow. Me and the scizor picked flare up and put him on my back. Boy I m like a search and rescue team I said.

Pogiforce-14
May 6th, 2004, 05:35 PM
ooc: Deoxys, what on earth is your character doing?

bic: "A hole huh?" I groaned as my ribs shifted. " Can't beleive a Salamence would go to the trouble of poicking me up into teh sky like that. Musta been hungry. Wonder why a natural predator like that is having food problems." I inquired.

Flygon trainer
May 6th, 2004, 05:36 PM
I had started the nightmare again, for some reason...

I could feel that my body had been claimed by the shadows... as I looked into the mirror, it showed me visions, of me killing those that I now called friends, one by one.... each battle was more bloddy than the last... and I had never run out of energy to kill...

I woke up, in a cold sweat.. I realised that that may have been a vision of the future... I got out of bed, and teleported to a random area, far away from the others... I was too much of a danger to be kept near them...

Deoxys55
May 6th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Ooc: Phycic types do very weird things sometimes. They all have a meaning. Don't worry.

Edit: I
l'l ble off for the rest of the night and most of tomarrow so don't expect post any time soon

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 08:11 AM
OOC: okay, I'll play my colloseum if nobody posts today...

Deoxys55
May 7th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Ooc: I'm going to take a break from role playing for a time. I have too many characters and every one has a different emotion, so sorry if some posts I made yesterday were a little wierd. I just don't feel myself right now and I had my feelings hurt(not by anyone here) so I need a break from it all.

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 02:52 PM
OOC: *nods* I know how you feel.. I'm having an off day too...

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 03:43 PM
OOC:You think you have a off day mine was horrible but I dont think you care.

Reptar
May 7th, 2004, 09:43 PM
((What's going on? I might need to delete Kiri's last entrance...I was banned from the computer for a while...))

Flygon trainer
May 7th, 2004, 09:55 PM
OOC: I've wandered off from the group... and everbody else is rescuing each other

Sparks_67
May 7th, 2004, 10:08 PM
OOC: Mostly me because pogi and flygon need mental help.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 06:45 AM
OOC: hey, be nice. anyway, not my fault that I like getting my charecter captured, killed, all of the above

IC: I flew, using the wind to guide me... I landed in what looked like an ice field.. I felt my mind become hazy... I have.. hypo... crud, i don't even remember the name I thought to myself (yes, I know that it's hypothermia) I felt myself go into moderate hypothermia, and collapse... I knew I was dying..

Deoxys55
May 8th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Ooc: Okay I'm feeling better and I'm back. Also, people don't need mental help just because they like agony and suspension. Also forget the junk I posted about the script I was not feeling right that day..

Ic: "Eclipse?" I called through the trees. "Where are you?" I needed someone. I was alone in this world. Full of danger. All the other morphs were gone. Maybe I could find her, if only...no, I couldn't morph. Not now. I ran through the forest to her base. Not there. Where is someone when they are needed?

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 02:39 PM
I felt my core tempature drop to about 80 degrees, when the normal temp for a flygon is 100... out of the haze of hypothermia, I saw a black Meganium standing next to me.. it lifted me with it's vines onto it's back, and took off, out of the ice region...

Deoxys55
May 8th, 2004, 03:17 PM
I sat down on the grass. It was usless, there was no one here. Suddenly I look up. A Meganium ran out of the plains and into the thick tall grass of the forest. Something about it made me feel...strange..

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 03:23 PM
the meganium stopped, looking around.. after a moment, it gave a call that, although quiet, spanned over many miles.. in a matter of moments, a black Blaziken landed next to the meganium. the blaziken fired up the blue flames on it's wrists, and laid it's hand on my neck, using the fire to warm me up, and trying to avoid after-drop at the same time

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 07:09 PM
((I'm going to have Kiri come in al over again. That last time didn't work because I was gone for a while after that...))
I silently watched Eclipse, the meganium and the blaziken.
I carefully moved out of the tall grass and toward the three.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:25 PM
the meganium growled a warning, and the Blaziken used sunny day, then picked me up, ready to let the meganium go full power

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 07:32 PM
I backed up a bit, a little afraid. I used a weak psybeam just to warn the pokemon that I'd be willing to fight if it was neccesary.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:35 PM
the meganium dodged out of the way, judging it's move... it used solarbeam, but purposfully missed by a little bit

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 07:41 PM
It had scorched the fur on my right shoulder a bit. I growled and used psychic on meganium and blaziken. I wasn't sure exactly why the pokemon had wanted to hurt me in the first place, but if anyone hurt me, I'd hurt them right back.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:45 PM
both dodged with incredible speed. Meganium called to the blaziken, and it took off towards my base, still carring me. the Meganium moved to a position where the blaziken couldn't be followed, and prepared for battle

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 07:50 PM
I started running after them, but stopped when I saw meganium. I used hidden power, causing a large explosion. It took a lot out of me, but I could still run a bit farther if the meganium had given up.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 07:52 PM
the meganium had lost about 1/3 of it's health, but was still willing to fight. "prove I can trust you around eclipse, and I won't harm you any further" it said in it's language

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 07:57 PM
"Is Eclipse the one that the blaziken was carrying?" I asked angrily. "She is a morph, am I correct?" I said, changing into my half human form. "I won't hurt someone like myself."

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"can you prove that?" the meganium asked smoothly. it turned, and took the same route as the blaziken, but charged up a solar beam, ready for use if something went wrong..

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 08:03 PM
I cautiously follwed the meganium. "Just trust me." I said.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 08:05 PM
it nodded, watching the trees... it had seen something, but wasn't sure what. suddenly, a swampert jumped into the path, and it looked angry. Meganium simply let loose it's solar beam, and fainted it in one shot

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 08:09 PM
"Your pretty strong" I said. "So, who exactly is Eclipse? She looks familiar."

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 08:39 PM
"I'd be lying if I said I knew" the meganeum said. "all I know, is she has a humongous fear of fire moves, even if she doesn't show it" The meganium stopped, at the shore of an ocean. It called out, and my metagross appeared next to it. "ready to teleport to her base?" the meganium asked

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 08:47 PM
"I think I've met her somewhere before." I said. I remembered fights, a desert and an enormous tower.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 08:52 PM
the metagross teleported the group to my base. The blaziken was nearby, and it looked bored "how's eclipse?" Meganium asked.

"still hypothermic, but she'll recover. she's in the north area" the blaziken responded, taking off. a few moments later, sounds of a fight were heard

"does that guy always pick fights with the others.. anyway, don't worry about it. he's not trained the same way as the rest of us. the fights won't last long" the Meganium said

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 09:01 PM
I changed back to my espeon form and laid down on the floor. I needed rest after the hidden power attack. I could recall battling Eclipse in a large desert somewhere in Orre. I was just getting used to my powers then, and attacks were often too strong or weak. I remembered an enormous tower in the same desert, I remembered a lab as well. It was all becoming quite clear, but when it had all happened, I could not tell. It seemed like it had happened recently, though.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 09:09 PM
my temp finally returned to 100, and I woke up... My meganium was standing guard, and there was a espeon morph, one I didn't know. I could tell that meganium brought her down here, so I didn't ask any questions

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 09:15 PM
I got up and walked toward Eclipse. "Hello, Eclipse!" I said, "Do you remember me?" I asked. I felt a bit stupid. I was sure she probably wouldn't.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 09:19 PM
I looked at her for a moment, then it clicked "you're the person who kept trying to pull me out of the shadows, arn't you" I asked

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 09:50 PM
"That's why I was fighting you? Oh yeah, it is!" I said, "Yup, that's me!"

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 09:59 PM
"so my memory hasn't completly crashed on me" I said with a slight laugh... I was still exausted, and every part of my body was in pain..

Reptar
May 8th, 2004, 10:35 PM
"What happened?" I asked.

Flygon trainer
May 8th, 2004, 10:37 PM
"a really odd nightmare, that is completly freaking me out, a houndoom attack, more shadow issues, etc." I said, shifting into a position where I could rest my shoulder, which was the most painful of the injured areas

Pogiforce-14
May 9th, 2004, 01:14 PM
ooc: I'm stepping out of this one. Can't really keep up with it anymore. see ya.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 01:26 PM
OOC: great, just great. all the people here are leaving, so I'm running out of purpose to stay on PC at all. if this keeps up, I'm out of here

Reptar
May 9th, 2004, 01:51 PM
OOC: Hey, I'm still here! :(

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 02:00 PM
OOC: that makes you and sparks. we lost 3 members, trotter, pogi, and shiney. ah well, I live and learn

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 05:54 PM
OOC: Okay everyone left thats not good.

IC: I ran to find eclipse but just found dead ends.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 05:56 PM
OOC: you just noticed?

IC: I was losing focus.. I was so exausted from all the battles, with little to no rest in between...

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:07 PM
I saw eclipse and the others I quickly ran to her.

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 06:57 PM
OOC: I'm still here, waiting for the right moment, not that much I can post right now other than filler-posts which don't really do anything.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 07:04 PM
OOC: I was starting to think you had died on us... actually, I think that a lot....

IC: I got up, and headed for my training rooms, and began sorting through my equipment.. finally, i found my harness, put it on, and resumed my normal training

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 08:03 PM
OOC: I was starting to think you had died on us... actually, I think that a lot....

IC: I got up, and headed for my training rooms, and began sorting through my equipment.. finally, i found my harness, put it on, and resumed my normal training

OOC: I died two years ago, so don't worry about it. EDIT: Completley off topic, but I found the best .GIF ever! But it has the "A" word in it, which restricts how much I can use it. Click on it for the animation.

Flygon trainer
May 9th, 2004, 08:07 PM
OOC: all I know is, if I lose one more time to the person your banner is based around, I'm not going to be happy... stupid sin harvest attack... *turns on Kingdom hearts, and charecter is instantly killed* cause that keeps happening... :'(

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Nice attachmen t funny but flygon seems to have trouble with seph which I beat with alot of trouble.

Deoxys55
May 10th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Ooc: Hey I'm still here but I didn't notice that reptar had the same morph I wanted to be so I'm researching phycic types to find a new morph. I'll be back soon..

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 02:28 PM
OOC: no one said only one person could be any particular species

Deoxys55
May 10th, 2004, 02:57 PM
Ooc: I am now a new morph you'll find out what later.

Oc: Something about that Meganium..not only was it black, but it had a strange era about it..I finally dicide to follow its tracks into the brush. When I get there, I see even more tracks of what look like a blaziken, the Meganium, and an espeon..with some human tracks..another morph maybe? The tracks lead to Eclipse's secret base and I hault outside the entrance. Something..something is coming..it's big.huge..

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 03:04 PM
I was in a 2 on 1 battle, me aginst Blaziken and Meganium. all except the blaziken were wearing the brace (too much pride) A single strike was enough to take down the blaziken. the Meganium slammed into me, knocking me painfully into the wall. after that, it was a direct clash between the Meganium and I. I was not using fire moves, to give the meganium a chanse. by battle's end, Meganium was KOed, and I was badly hurt. I healed both of us, and waited until both of us were ready for more training

Sparks_67
May 10th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I saw the meganuim and eclipse fighting so I raced to see if they were training or killing themselves.

Flygon trainer
May 10th, 2004, 03:25 PM
"need something taddon?" I asked as I checked my meganum's power.