View Full Version : Mall's Easter Bunny Arrested, Charged With Stealing

April 6th, 2007, 10:49 AM
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police said an 18-year-old who worked as the Easter Bunny at a northwest Columbus mall allegedly stole a woman's credit card and used it while on the job.

The victim was an assistant at the Easter Bunny display at the Mall of Tuttle Crossing, 10TV reported.

A mall spokesman told 10TV that the teenager is not employed by the mall but works for an outside company.

The arrest will not affect the mall's Easter Bunny exhibit, the spokesman added.

The teenager's name was not immediately released.

April 6th, 2007, 11:07 AM
Lol, I always knew the Easter Bunny was a bad guy. XD; He used to scare me to death when I was little and would see him at malls and stuff.

But anyway, that joke aside, it really is a little freaky. I'm glad that they were able to catch him!

April 6th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Pfft. It's amazing seeing what people would do just to steal, I mean.. get a job as an easter bunny, thats a bit desperate, tsk. o_o

I mean on the bright side, I bet it pleases everyone. XD

April 6th, 2007, 11:49 AM
If i know any more info i will pass it out got it off WBNS website which is a tv station in Columbus Ohio they are CBS

April 7th, 2007, 4:13 AM
Ohh that's a fun job.

I'm glad he got caught too =D
An evil bunny like the one in Donny Darko!!!! >.< omg..

April 7th, 2007, 4:45 AM
Well, When I was little, He scard my hearts out!

April 7th, 2007, 6:13 AM
I used to like the easter bunny when i was a little kid he never scared me

April 7th, 2007, 8:41 AM
I never really met an easter bunny before when I was little ;_;

Anyway back to the subject...

April 7th, 2007, 1:06 PM
As much as it seems like a topic of dismay, I actually find this pretty humourous.

I've always thought of the image of the Easter Bunny to be one who'd give, this is the first I've ever seen one take. :P

Still, I feel bad for that woman. :[

April 7th, 2007, 1:15 PM
Well, When I was little, He scard my hearts out!

He scared ur hearts out o.0 u have more than one heart ;)?

Anyways, today I went to a mall with some friends and we saw this easter bunny running away from the secuirity. It waz so funny all my friends and I almost died of laffter. Seriously the area in toronto wich I live in is wierd...

April 7th, 2007, 1:43 PM
The irony of this astounds me XD

I really thought something stupid like that would happen in Jacksonville but I guess not.. We can still hope for a rabid Santa Clause though!

Dr. SmoothSeks
April 7th, 2007, 8:55 PM
The Easter Bunny is a thief? Next Santa Claus will be a mass murderer. Oh, wait, he already is. You see, his suit was once black. That was before he painted it with the blood of small children who woke up and saw him.