PDA

View Full Version : Simple Questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Mr Cat Dog
March 17th, 2005, 07:58 AM
After you beat the Elite 4, go to Steven's house in Mossdeep, and there'll be a Pokeball on the table containing Beldum. As for Bagon, look in the FAQ, or Pokemon Help Guide for Newbies in the Technical Insititue.

pokejungle
March 17th, 2005, 03:19 PM
Bagon can be found in the back of Meteorite falls [up the waterfall].

(I believe....don't quote me >_<;;)

tevinchew
March 23rd, 2005, 12:10 AM
anyone know where can i find relicanth.
tks

Mr Cat Dog
March 23rd, 2005, 01:43 AM
Relicanth is found in any patch of seaweed underwater. Underwater routes are: Routes 124 and 126 (Routes 127 and 128 do not count as they have no seaweed)

tevinchew
March 23rd, 2005, 08:13 PM
i only found clamper.Is it rare or common

Mr Cat Dog
March 24th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Rare. You should also find Chinchou, but they're less rare than Relicanth. Don't worry. You should find one eventually.

Espeon
March 28th, 2005, 10:10 PM
I have another question HOW DO YOU CATCH A FEEBAS

THIRTY-SIX
March 29th, 2005, 01:06 AM
err its on the route where it rains before the bridge and after the tall grass. a specific tile in the water which one i have no idea .

Eon-Rider
March 29th, 2005, 01:26 AM
Yeah, it is random though.

Murpheos
March 29th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Route 119, very rare. It only appears in six random tiles out of all the water tiles in that area, just have to get lucky

~Dragonair~
March 29th, 2005, 05:01 AM
I caught Feebas and I have a Milotic now. I went to Dewford Town and used a popular phrase called "Mudkip ball" or "Natural Flowers". Try using a popular phrase though ^_^

Mr Cat Dog
March 29th, 2005, 08:35 AM
All the phrase does is change the location, it doesn't say where Feebas is or anything. If you say "Milotic Blaziken", that'll be no different from saying "Cool Tentacool" or anything.

THIRTY-SIX
March 29th, 2005, 08:44 AM
just wanted to know what happens when you get all 386 pokemon, just a certificate ?

Porygon
March 29th, 2005, 09:00 AM
That and another star on yar Trainer Card, I imagine. Mwar, pretty useless ^_^

Mr Cat Dog
March 29th, 2005, 10:14 AM
And the gift of satisfaction ^_^ A.K.A Nothing

Pookie
March 29th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Ooo, good a question thread. I haven't seriously played pokemon since Gold/Silver, but I have read up on R/S and plan to get Emerald... anyway... My question concerns IVs. I've read that you should level up your pokemon with rare candies before assuming which pokemon has the best IVs. But, if you had several level 5 pokemon and ones stats all added up to more than that of the others, could you just assume that has the best IVs? Or is it possible in the future its stats won't add up to be the highest?

bgt
March 29th, 2005, 03:53 PM
well, i don't know what IV's are... but pokemon leveled up via rare candies are weaker than pokemon leveled up via training... a lvl 100 rare candy poke is weaker than a lvl 100 trained..

Dawson
March 29th, 2005, 03:58 PM
Not exactly correct. A Pokemon levelled up with Rare Candy's can still get better stats by battling, even at level100 because it doesn't use it's IV's. I don't know the exact science behind it but it's pretty much what I just said.

Mr Cat Dog
March 30th, 2005, 01:33 AM
In answer to Pookie's question, the only way to accurately assume if your chosen Pokeon has the highest IVs is to level it up using Rare Candies to about Lv15-20. On such a low level, it's nearly impossible to tell its IVs from there.

Nicks
March 30th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah, Mr Cat dog is right on that one.

laironmaster
March 30th, 2005, 05:01 PM
my simple question is wher are the water stone, fire stone, thunder stone,leaf stone, dark stone?, sun stone. and where can i catch about five eeves??

MegaDitto
March 30th, 2005, 05:06 PM
my simple question is wher are the water stone, fire stone, thunder stone,leaf stone, dark stone?, sun stone. and where can i catch about five eeves??
Well to get eevee you have to trade from FR/LG. To get the stones use the item finder and in the water near Mosodeep city surf around with dive and look for shards then trade them for stones at a guy's house in the water named Hunter.
Blue Shard: Water Stone
Red Shard: Fire Stone
Yellow Shard: Thunderstone
Also in the Fiery Path with strenght you can get a Fire Stine. In New Mallivule you will find the Thunderstone. Sorry if I spelled it wrong.

laironmaster
March 30th, 2005, 05:12 PM
i can't spell normally. thanks.

laironmaster
March 30th, 2005, 05:39 PM
is there any way to get cyndaquil crocodile bayleef with out using a trader cord or code shark, or action replay

MegaDitto
March 30th, 2005, 05:49 PM
is there any way to get cyndaquil crocodile bayleef with out using a trader cord or code shark, or action replay
Please dont double post and in Emerald after you caught all 202 Honen pokemon. You get a chance to pick one of them. That is the only way. Also Colessum.

laironmaster
March 30th, 2005, 05:56 PM
opps i didn't know that i had double the post

Frostweaver
March 30th, 2005, 07:33 PM
a quick question... i didn't NB so long I don't remember about this anymore.

If a Pokemon got Guts as its ability, does it still receive the attack power drop from will o wisp burnt status? (not asking about the 1.5 raise... asking about the drop)

purpleshuckle
March 30th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Are the chances of hatching a shiny pokemon really 1 in 70 if one of the parents is shiny?

Nicks
March 30th, 2005, 08:15 PM
no, unfortunatly not, they remain the same, whether shiny or non shiny

Mr Cat Dog
March 30th, 2005, 11:58 PM
In answer to frosty's question, yes, the Pokemon will still suffer a drop after being hit by a Will-o-Wisp.

Yumecosmos
April 1st, 2005, 01:24 PM

Isn't there only one eevee in the game? I thought you had to breed them after that. Or is there really a place you can catch them?

Mr Cat Dog
April 2nd, 2005, 02:08 AM
There are no Eevees in RSE - only FRLG.

Nicks
April 4th, 2005, 12:26 AM
There are no Eevees in RSE - only FRLG.
then how do you get Umbreon/ Espeon?

THIRTY-SIX
April 5th, 2005, 07:47 AM
trade from pokemon colosseum or trade an egg of evvee to rse then evolve

tactlessdarckcloud
April 7th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Does someone know wha the heck is the Spare slot?
Is an item?
how do I get it?
how it works?
I want a shedinja!!

Tactless darck cloud,a proud Cloud fan

pokejungle
April 7th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Spare slot just means that you need to have only 5 pokemon in your party.

Spare Slot = Empty Slot in your party.

You also have to have a pokeball ^^

MegaDitto
April 7th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Does someone know wha the heck is the Spare slot?
Is an item?
how do I get it?
how it works?
I want a shedinja!!

Tactless darck cloud,a proud Cloud fan
No. Its a open space on your team. Like having 5 or less pokemon on your team. When Nincada evolves into Ninjask and there is 5 or less pokemon on your team, Shedinja appears just like that. You need a pokeball too.

Nicks
April 7th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I have a Shedinja LV: 100, yay, i just raised nincada to level 100, then evolved it!

kohei
April 9th, 2005, 04:37 AM
You need a pokeball too. THis is what used to be said, but actually you don't need a Pokeball ^^; I got my Shedinja when my Nincada reached Lv.20, and I had no Poke ball since I used my last one on Skitty.

Nicks
April 9th, 2005, 05:09 AM
What is the fastest pokemon in all the games?

Mr Cat Dog
April 9th, 2005, 05:45 AM
Deoxys, but only if used in Emerald, as it has a Base Stat of Speed of 160.

Eastenders is crap!

Nicks
April 9th, 2005, 07:54 AM
What are Base Stats?

Mr Cat Dog
April 9th, 2005, 08:33 AM
Base Stats are the values given to each Pokemon species stats and they determinate the potential of the Pokemon. It is independent from the level of the pokemon and lacks of randomness.
The greater a Pokemon's base stat, the strongest that pokemon can get to be.Eastenders is crap!

xaltedcatalyst
April 9th, 2005, 08:55 AM
I downloaded a Pokemon Ruby savegame from GameFaqs.com and it is in .xps and .sps format. I tried to use it on the Gameshark SP but GSSP only use .gvs files. Does anyone know what tool (Gameshark, Gameshark SP or Action Replay or other) is used to transfer files extension .xps .sps to gameboy advance?

PS: I am not using it for emulator, I mean transfer the savegame to an actual gameboy advance game. I downloaded the savegame from gamefaqs.com and it is in .xps or .sps format so........

HeroOFTime
April 9th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Where do you get the berry blender case?

chaosispower22
April 9th, 2005, 04:00 PM
I have a question about the national dex on emerald;
When I first traded a Kanto pokemon to my brother's ruby, the pokedex automatically reset into the national dex. Is that the case on Emerald or do I have to beat the Elite Four?

MegaDitto
April 9th, 2005, 08:22 PM
I have a question about the national dex on emerald;
When I first traded a Kanto pokemon to my brother's ruby, the pokedex automatically reset into the national dex. Is that the case on Emerald or do I have to beat the Elite Four?
Nope it will be the same thing. It should be since it worked for Ruby and Sapphire. You need to beat the leauge first.
Where do you get the berry blender case?Uh, its at every contest hall. A berry blending machiene. But you mean a Pokeblock right. In Slateport City, contest hall there is a little girl. Speak to her and she will give it to you. I hope that helps.

kohei
April 9th, 2005, 09:38 PM
Where do you get the berry blender case?
In case you have Emerald, you'll get it from the only contest hall which exists, which is in Slateport.

Espeon
April 14th, 2005, 12:24 AM
wasn't it in lilycove?
anyway how do u get into the last gym after kyogre and groudon leave.

The Vince Knight
April 14th, 2005, 01:30 AM
In Emerald you have to talk to Archie or Maxie.(Team aqua and magma leaders)

Nicks
April 14th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Is it posible to get Serebii or Mew ( I don't know what the english translation is XD) on Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, or Leaf Green?

MegaDitto
April 14th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Is it posible to get Serebii or Mew ( I don't know what the english translation is XD) on Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, or Leaf Green? Uh I think that you will get Mew in Emerald from World Edge Island and Serebii from the Jappense Pokemon Colessum Bonus Disk. It should work that way.

Nicks
April 14th, 2005, 04:22 AM
Just say it is a two on two match and Suicune Uses Mirror Coat, and Two electric types use Thunder on it, and it survives, will the mirror coat effect both of the attcaking pokemon?

Mr Cat Dog
April 14th, 2005, 06:51 AM
That's a Movest question... but IIRC I think that it would. But I'm not sure to be perfectly honest.

the boss
April 14th, 2005, 12:29 PM
can you tell me where to a leaf stone
and sun stone on sapphire

Dream Illusionist
April 14th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Uh, I don't know abot Sun Stone, but to get the Leaf Stone, you must find a Green Shard (I think that's the correct name) And give it to a man in a house on the route between Lilycove and Mossdeep.

Mr Cat Dog
April 14th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Sun Stone can be gotten in Mossdeep City, when you speak to one of the people on the island... I forget which one, but its there somewhere ^_^

MegaDitto
April 14th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Sun Stone can be gotten in Mossdeep City, when you speak to one of the people on the island... I forget which one, but its there somewhere ^_^
Oh I know that. Space Center, first floor talk to everyone there but it should be a guy nearby the stairs.. ^__^

Nicks
April 17th, 2005, 12:57 AM
What does Doom Desire look like?

Oh, and you get the sun stone from on the space station by some random sailor XD.

Phoenix Riley
April 17th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Where do you Find/buy ice beam?

Its TM13 i think

MegaDitto
April 17th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Where do you Find/buy ice beam?

Its TM13 i think
It is on a abonded ship inbetween Slateport and Defword. You will need some keys that you will find on the ship too. But you will need surf first.

SleepyGomamon
April 17th, 2005, 06:54 PM
You can also purchase TM13s from the Game corner in Mauville for 4000 coins. That's not cheap, but at least you can get as many as you want.

MegaDitto
April 18th, 2005, 02:10 AM
What does Doom Desire look like?

Oh, and you get the sun stone from on the space station by some random sailor XD.
I already said that Nicks and Ialways wonder what it looks like too, I found a link but I don't know if that is what you really wanted. http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/doomdesire.shtml . Stell just mainly pour down after 3 turns and yeah you can get Ice beam at the game corner too. But you need 4,000 games coins. Which is 80,000 dollars. And acoin case which you can get from there is you give a woman wave mail from slateport.^__^

Nicks
April 18th, 2005, 02:15 AM
Or, if you want, i think you can buy Blizzard at the lilycove mart for like $5,500, Although, I'm not too sure

kohei
April 18th, 2005, 04:25 AM
Would Counter work on, lets say, Hidden Power Water?

MegaDitto
April 18th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Would Counter work on, lets say, Hidden Power Water?
Well nope, sorry. Since water attcks are special ype mpves, it wont work on moves like counter. Only Psychial type moves will work.

Phoenix Riley
April 18th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the help

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the two gym leaders (in mossdeep)

I have a peliper who i want to teach ice beam to would this help?

MegaDitto
April 18th, 2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the help

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat the two gym leaders (in mossdeep)

I have a peliper who i want to teach ice beam to would this help?
Make a thread in GB Strageties and Moveset and show your team. I'm sure that will help. Teach Pelliper surf also.^__^

kohei
April 19th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Well nope, sorry. Since water attcks are special ype mpves, it wont work on moves like counter. Only Psychial type moves will work. Oh OK. I thought it'll work since Hidden Power is originally a Normal type move.

Nicks
April 21st, 2005, 03:21 AM
just a question, dose Blaze kick uses Bliziken's special Attack or attack

kohei
April 21st, 2005, 03:54 AM
Blaze Kick is a fire move, hence it'll use Sp.Attack. Hope it helps :)

Lily Knight
April 25th, 2005, 07:29 PM
What is the item soul dew and where do you get it

Eon-Rider
April 25th, 2005, 07:31 PM
You get it on Southern Island. It is held by the Lati@s that you didnt get. It increases some stats when held. I forgot which stats though.

MegaDitto
April 25th, 2005, 07:31 PM
What is the item soul dew and where do you get it
From Latios> Sapphire
Latias<>Ruby.
It raises their special atack and defense stats.

Lily Knight
April 25th, 2005, 08:55 PM
ok, new question.
How do you get some statues/paintings 4 the guy in the art galley in lilycove?

Eon-Rider
April 25th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Beat the Master Contest to get them.

shadow_master
May 3rd, 2005, 07:40 AM
where do you get the TM Dragon Claw if it exists?

MegaDitto
May 4th, 2005, 01:44 PM
where do you get the TM Dragon Claw if it exists?
It's at Metor Falls but you need HM08 Waterfall first to get it. Then go to the waterfall when you get it.

DASHizzle
May 7th, 2005, 05:44 AM
how do i beat the first gym leader

Eon-Rider
May 7th, 2005, 05:48 AM
Um... Please dont double post.
To beat the first gym leader you need experience and a good Pokemon.
And you get HM08 at the cave where Groudon/Kyogre is found.

DASHizzle
May 7th, 2005, 05:49 AM
so tell me y did u get this gramma wrong nerd

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 05:49 AM
how do i beat the first gym leader
Show us your team and please dont 5x post.

DASHizzle
May 7th, 2005, 05:50 AM
aight i apreaciate u tellin me that ionfo

Eon-Rider
May 7th, 2005, 05:50 AM
so tell me y did u get this gramma wrong nerd
I think you should be banned. The reason is obvious.

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 05:51 AM
its then not the
Sorry about the typo and please stop spamming.

DASHizzle
May 7th, 2005, 05:52 AM
man u jus jealous of *****s like me

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 05:53 AM
man u jus jealous of *****s like me
Stop spamming or you will get banned.

DASHizzle
May 7th, 2005, 05:55 AM
if u do bann me it wont hurt me coz i will jus make a new acc since i jus started

THIRTY-SIX
May 7th, 2005, 05:55 AM
if u do bann me it wont hurt me coz i will jus make a new acc since i jus started
ban ur ip m8

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Ha Ha. There is something called IP ban. :P

Eon-Rider
May 7th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Why do you have to be so annoying? And why do you bother wasting your time?

THIRTY-SIX
May 7th, 2005, 06:01 AM
i have a q is emerlad any better than rs and can u get seviper?

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 06:03 AM
i have a q is emerlad any better than rs and can u get seviper?
In many ways, yes and you get it at the same area you get it in Sapphire. Route 114.

THIRTY-SIX
May 7th, 2005, 06:11 AM
cool thanks it just that i have ruby :P

Kyogre-chan
May 7th, 2005, 06:14 AM
Go ahead and rejoin, we'll just keep banning you until you get the message. You aren't the first spammer, and you won't be the last, so stop wasting your time.

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 07:50 AM
Um, I have a question... When you beat Tate & Liza in Emerald, does Team Magma attack the Space Station? Steven was in there and I thought that he was going to help me beat Team Magma in the Space Station. Is that true?

!Dragonite!
May 7th, 2005, 11:04 AM
What do I have to do to be able to get into the safari zone?
What do I need, and where do I get it.

MegaDitto
May 7th, 2005, 04:03 PM
You need a pokeblock case from Lillycove City Contest Hall..

Um, I have a question... When you beat Tate & Liza in Emerald, does Team Magma attack the Space Station? Steven was in there and I thought that he was going to help me beat Team Magma in the Space Station. Is that true?
It should happen. I think. You do a battle with him. I will check.

Latias Lover!
May 7th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Thanks for answering. (messege to short)

Eon-Rider
May 8th, 2005, 03:56 AM
This is a bit more info.
Nothing to go in. Except $50
PokeBlocks(Not Necesarry).
Sweet Scent(Also Not necessary).
One of the bikes.

MegaDitto
May 8th, 2005, 06:03 AM
This is a bit more info.
Nothing to go in. Except $50
PokeBlocks(Not Necesarry).
Sweet Scent(Also Not necessary).
One of the bikes.
Yes, Kenny is right. Also you may need a Itemfinder and a Rod.

!Dragonite!
May 8th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Can Houndour be cought ANYWHERE in the safari zone, are is there one specific spot to find him?

Renagadez
May 9th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Where can I find Light ball (item) in pokemon emerald???? I went to the safari zone and caught 9 pikachus!!! 0_0 none of them had it,most of them had oran berries T^T pleez help soon!thanks

MegaDitto
May 9th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Can Houndour be cought ANYWHERE in the safari zone, are is there one specific spot to find him?http://www.serebii.net/emerald/safarizone.shtml Like in the pm.

Where can I find Light ball (item) in pokemon emerald???? I went to the safari zone and caught 9 pikachus!!! 0_0 none of them had it,most of them had oran berries T^T pleez help soon!thanks
It's a rare item so it's hard to get.

Renagadez
May 9th, 2005, 04:50 PM
forget it I found one ^_^; Right after righting my last post too..
thanks mega ditto anyway.

Murpheos
May 9th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Quick question: Is there a Rock Slide Move Tutor in Emerald? And if so, where?

Ozone Layer
May 9th, 2005, 08:24 PM
hey how I find the coin case
i know it in Mauville city but I can't find it any where?

SleepyGomamon
May 10th, 2005, 05:11 AM
I believe Rock slide is one of the moves you can purchase for battle points in Battle frontier.

You get a coin case by trading a harbor mail to a girl in one of the first houses you see upon entering Mauville.

Cromat16
May 13th, 2005, 08:04 AM
can the cave of origin be reopened after finishing the elite 4?

Phoenix Riley
May 13th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Why would you need to go in again?

Any way i think you can just talk to the people in the way

Does any one have any tips on liza and tate

Cromat16
May 13th, 2005, 08:13 AM
The cave only has zubats and golbats, it's the best place to EV train for speed. Anyway the old guy won't let me through.

Shuko
May 13th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Why would you need to go in again?

Any way i think you can just talk to the people in the way

Does any one have any tips on liza and tate

Two strong water types with surf, I would imagine. :P That's what I always use on them. I like carvanha. :)

Phoenix Riley
May 13th, 2005, 08:34 AM
I have a mudkip Lv 40 and a kecleon Lv 36/7/8 Tips for theses guys?

Shuko
May 13th, 2005, 09:00 AM
I have a mudkip Lv 40 and a kecleon Lv 36/7/8 Tips for theses guys?

Kecleon's special defense is amazing. I would use him as your staller, and use his "lick" attack on both lunatone and solrock. Hopefully you'll get to paralyze them a couple of times. Only bad thing is his ability. If solrock uses flamethrower on him, and then lunatone uses rock throw, he'll be dead. You might want to consider a different route, imo.

Mudkip is good, although his unevolved form is going to run into trouble in a big hurry. If you're going to use him, teach him surf and hope for the best. but I seriously doubt he'll be able to pack a big enough punch to take out your enemies. The nice thing about surf, though, is that it hits both of 'em. That's why two Pogeys with surf makes an excellent choice for this gym. See if you can perhaps trade out the Kecleon, at least for these twins. :/

Phoenix Riley
May 13th, 2005, 01:27 PM
My mudkip is 2 levels away from hydro pump but theres no where to train him

Kecleon doesnt know lick *is so dead*

SleepyGomamon
May 13th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Mudkip's best bet really is surf, maybe if you're really lucky, you'll score a critical hit while powered up by torrent.
Kecleon has a few moves that may work alright. Lick is decent for paralysis, but in a pinch, Astonish might be able to keep one pokemon flinched most of the time. If you could get something with a bit more offensive power, it would probably be a good idea.

Phoenix Riley
May 13th, 2005, 10:58 PM
I dotn want to teach my mudkip surf cos hydo pump is coming soon

pokejungle
May 14th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Surf is a MUCH better attack. Higher accuracy, and also very strong. More PP too.

Hydro Pump < Surf

THIRTY-SIX
May 14th, 2005, 10:50 AM
just wonderin when emerald comes out in uk? id buy it from ebay / internet but i want my vip points :P

pokejungle
May 14th, 2005, 10:57 AM
I *believe* It's coming out October. And that's about 85% accurate.

GymLeaderLance99
May 14th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Just a question. Is there any way to get more Battle Points in Emerald? I keep getting 1 or 2 at the Pike...

Bleep
May 14th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Battle Tower- Mad points there. For every 7 wins, the points increases... and when you beat salon maiden for the first time you get 15 straight off the bat...

7 consecutive- 1
14 consecutive- 2
21 consecutive- 3

and it keeps going like that :)

Lily Knight
May 14th, 2005, 09:10 PM
I have finished the whole game including 200 pokemon in my pokedex wat do i do now?

c_dog
May 14th, 2005, 10:16 PM
sorry, dumb question, but i finished mt. pyre and i already beat May at lilycove.. so now what? I still only have six badges but i seem to be stuck?? oh, i did however, discover the team aqua hideout east and north of lilycove.. but the team aqua member blocked the entrance so i can't go in.

how do i make them leave? do i have to join the pokemon contest? X_X i hope not cuz i kinda don't get the whole pokeblock and stuff.

kevinarighi1993
May 15th, 2005, 02:14 AM
hey how I find the coin case
i know it in Mauville city but I can't find it any where?

It's Easy,
Just By A Harbor Mail for only 50 (in Slateport City), and trade it for a coin case at the first house (from Slateprt view) (A Little Girl (ALONE)

Isn't it Easy???

fattypen
May 15th, 2005, 02:51 AM
erm how yo get to battle frontier?

!Dragonite!
May 15th, 2005, 08:23 AM
At the battle frontier place, how to you get the suduwoodo tree (how eva u spell it) to move?

THIRTY-SIX
May 15th, 2005, 08:27 AM
i think u gotta use the wailmer pail thats what i heard try it and pm me if its true, hasnt been released in england >.<

Jirachi
Succesfully get all 200 pokemon(excluding the Kanto and Johto.Also Jirachi and
Deoxys.)Talk to the game designer in Lilycove to get a small hunt for Jirachi.

is this quote true for emerald?

Natsuki
May 16th, 2005, 03:22 PM
*waves hand in the air* I have a questioooooooon! XD OK, I have the LG version of Pokemon, which as you know, comes with the Wireless Adaptor. Now, I'm also going to buy Emerald, which also comes with the Wireless Adaptor.

OK, now here's the thing. XD Can I use my wireless adaptor for LG on my Ruby version to trade with my Emerald version using its wireless adaptor? Or do I need a trade game link cable thing to trade with my Emerald and Ruby versions?

Thanks for any help...XD

~Kelsey

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 16th, 2005, 03:30 PM
You can use a wireless adaptor to trade from LG to Emerald I believe! But I do not think you can with Ruby, stick with the link cable!

Ozone Layer
May 16th, 2005, 03:38 PM
any body know how to get the light ball

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 16th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Ozone you will find Light Balls on wild Pikachu!

Ozone Layer
May 16th, 2005, 03:45 PM
woo I have catch lot of pikachu like 5 or something but I don't see any item on it.
I think I need catch a little more pikachu....
anyway thank for help me ..

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 16th, 2005, 03:48 PM
De nada! I bet you will have good luck and catch one with it on it right away!

Natsuki
May 16th, 2005, 05:49 PM
You can use a wireless adaptor to trade from LG to Emerald I believe! But I do not think you can with Ruby, stick with the link cable!

Rats, that's what I thought. XD Oh well, now all I have to do is find that silly link cable... <.<;; Thanks for the help Sprio. ^^

~Kelsey

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 16th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Good Luck, I wish I could sen you mine to use!

Ozone Layer
May 17th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Help!!!!
I need help with the Eno ticket how can we transfered the Eno ticket from Sapphire to Emerald? please hepl!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 17th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Can you attach it to a Pokemon?

Ozone Layer
May 17th, 2005, 04:34 PM
no I think it is a place to trade

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 17th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I am not sure, I have never used those cards a stuff before

Ozone Layer
May 17th, 2005, 04:38 PM
anyone know please help me ok!

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 17th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Maybe those people who talk about hacks on the forum would know

Ozone Layer
May 17th, 2005, 04:43 PM
you go to http://www.serebii.net/emerald/southern.shtmls
you will see the picture show the place to trade

Sesshomaru
May 18th, 2005, 02:49 PM
where can you find a salamence.and when can u get latios or latias

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 18th, 2005, 02:58 PM
where can you find a salamence.and when can u get latios or latias
In the small room at Meteor Falls you can find a Bagon, you can train the Bagon to level 30 when it will evolve into Shelgon. Then train Shelgon to 50 to evolve it to Salamence. As far as Latios/Latias when you defeat the Elite Four AFTER TALKING WITH DAD AT HOME there will be a news report where your mom will question the color of the mysterious flying pokemon. You can answer blue(latios) or red(latias). Only one will appear depending on your choice.

Sesshomaru
May 18th, 2005, 03:00 PM
when i pressed "a" on the tv screen and got done with the report the mom did not ask me a question.the tv report also said blue mysterious pokemon

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 18th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Have you beaten the Elite Four? I bet you are in Ruby/Saphire I have Emerald on the brain. In Ruby/Saphire you will catch the color Lati opposite to your game Saph/Latias Ruby/Latios!

Sesshomaru
May 18th, 2005, 03:07 PM
so i just search for it?and also where is meteor falls?

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 18th, 2005, 03:10 PM
so i just search for it?and also where is meteor falls?
Do you remember where the two teams were fighting over a meteorite? It is south of Fallarbor, use your map in your PokeNav!

Yoshi
May 19th, 2005, 02:22 PM
How do you make the girl in Rustboro city smile?

smooshie
May 20th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Hello :)

I'm new to these forums, I just got Pokemon Emerald a few weeks ago...

Anyways, I'm stuck on finding Regice (caught the other two & Rayquaza after tons of Ultra Balls). I'm in the cave, but the Braille says something like "Stay close to the wall, run around one lap." I tried running around the perimeter of the cave, but nothing happened...what direction, for how long am I supposed to run? My fingers are getting tired of running around :(

EDIT : Never mind, found out how to...apparently "run" means "walk around the room clockwise" :\

Squeegee Beckenheim
May 20th, 2005, 07:15 AM
I think you are supposed run clockwise once. If not try counter clockwise once

GymLeaderLance99
May 20th, 2005, 01:30 PM
(Yoshi)^ No one really knows. I checked on the Serebii forums, and it got confusing there. Mainly, you need to be a member of the Pokmon Fan Club (JP) and input your trainer ID. You get a name and put it in the man's message. However, there isn't an english version of the site.

Yoshi
May 20th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Do you know what you get from making her smile?

GymLeaderLance99
May 20th, 2005, 05:28 PM
You get some special poke-box papers. The only one I've seen is a Pikachu one on serebii, but no one knows how to get it on the US versions.

Sesshomaru
May 26th, 2005, 10:41 AM
Getting the other Lati
To get the other Lati (Latios or Latias), Mix Records with a Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire game that used the Eon Ticket. You can then get to a hidden island via the SS Tidal where you can find the Lati you didn't choose.

i found this on www.gamefaqs.com but i cannot find the island.will someone help me?

kohei
May 26th, 2005, 07:54 PM
You get some special poke-box papers. The only one I've seen is a Pikachu one on serebii, but no one knows how to get it on the US versions.
Don't they have the word generator thing on Pokedex250 (http://www.pokedex.jp)? I'm not sure if it's compatible with the US version though, since I only own Jap Emerald. (btw, I got a Kyogre vs Groudon box paper)

DeoxysOwns22
May 29th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Where do I get the pokeblock holder in Saphire?

MegaDitto
May 29th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Where do I get the pokeblock holder in Saphire?
A pokeblock case. You should try in the Contest Hall in SlatePort City.

NazfoMo-
June 3rd, 2005, 08:15 AM
Hmm... Does the Dewford quote thingy change randomly by itself? Because I found myself a Feebas tile, and I don't want to look for it again. <_<

Mr Cat Dog
June 3rd, 2005, 10:13 AM
Nope is the short answer. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope is the long answer.

Kijin
June 3rd, 2005, 12:37 PM
What exactly is Soul Dew's effect on Lati@s?
I've heard it boosts their special attack/defense (as/os respectively) but in what way and to what degree? Would this make either of the two stand out more as a superior pokemon?

mew_master
June 3rd, 2005, 06:33 PM
What exactly is Soul Dew's effect on Lati@s?
I've heard it boosts their special attack/defense (as/os respectively) but in what way and to what degree? Would this make either of the two stand out more as a superior pokemon?

i >>think<< it increases each stat by one degree (so the equivalent of calm mind) every time you enter battle. but somebody else might want to answer if i'm wrong.

i have a question myself. 1.) the sky pillar in my sapphire has always been there, it's never disappeared, always been there every single day. i've heard it's very hard for it to appear. is my game glitched or something?

also i've heard you can catch wynaut at the sky pillar. which part of it do you catch them; or is there a place you can catch wobbufet? thanks

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 3rd, 2005, 06:57 PM
i >>think<< it increases each stat by one degree (so the equivalent of calm mind) every time you enter battle. but somebody else might want to answer if i'm wrong.

i have a question myself. 1.) the sky pillar in my sapphire has always been there, it's never disappeared, always been there every single day. i've heard it's very hard for it to appear. is my game glitched or something?

also i've heard you can catch wynaut at the sky pillar. which part of it do you catch them; or is there a place you can catch wobbufet? thanks
Very good questions, here is your answer.
The Sky Pillar automatically appears in R/S when you defeat the Elite Four. It will never disappear. At the top you will find the mystical Pokemon Rayquaza. Catching Wynauts is a specialty on an island called Mirage Island. It appears once in a blue moon. Talk to the man in the house on the bottom right side of Pacifidlog Town and he'll tell you if he sees the Wynaut holding island. A Wynaut can also be retrieved through an egg from a dear Old woman is Lavaridge town. You can also get a Wynaut by breeding two Wobbufet. A Wobbufet is regualarly found in the Safari Zone!

Big Smoothin
June 3rd, 2005, 09:37 PM
What are the crys like on this game? Do they say there names or is it the same?

Kijin
June 4th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Can someone give me a more certain answer?

Chris17
June 4th, 2005, 04:57 PM
If latios hold soul dew it raises latios' special defense by 50%.
If latias hold soul dewIt raises latias' special attack by 50%.

NazfoMo-
June 5th, 2005, 01:34 AM
Does anyone know where the Desert Underpass/Tunnel is? Because I want the other fossil <_<

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 5th, 2005, 02:09 AM
Go west from Fallarbor Town to the house that has the tunnel. Go down the tunnel. You will notice at the end that you may enter a new tunnel. Go down the tunnel for a while. You will find at the very end after catching a Ditto the other fossil. *REMEMBER*This can only be done after you have beat the Elite Four!

THIRTY-SIX
June 5th, 2005, 02:13 AM
im playing ruby again and wanted t know if i have to beat the elite 4 to trade between frlg and ruby or to colosseum

mew_master
June 6th, 2005, 06:27 AM
Very good questions, here is your answer.
The Sky Pillar automatically appears in R/S when you defeat the Elite Four. It will never disappear. At the top you will find the mystical Pokemon Rayquaza. Catching Wynauts is a specialty on an island called Mirage Island. It appears once in a blue moon. Talk to the man in the house on the bottom right side of Pacifidlog Town and he'll tell you if he sees the Wynaut holding island. A Wynaut can also be retrieved through an egg from a dear Old woman is Lavaridge town. You can also get a Wynaut by breeding two Wobbufet. A Wobbufet is regualarly found in the Safari Zone!

oh thanks! that really helped.

i actually lost my wynaut egg, but i really want a wobbuffet with encore. i don't have lax incense either...so where does mirage island appear when it does?

rybugzown
June 6th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Where do you find Deoxys in Ruby and Sapphire version?

pokejungle
June 6th, 2005, 10:28 AM
You can't. Sorry =/

Only Fr/Lg could with the Aura ticket.

Big Smoothin
June 6th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Can somebody answer my question? What do tthe crys sound like? Is it the same or do they say there names???

THIRTY-SIX
June 6th, 2005, 11:33 PM
the pokemon cries are the same, a pikachu doesnt go pikachu like in the anime.

i got a question, where does Chimecho appear on mt pyre. the exact tile if you know, thx

mew_master
June 7th, 2005, 08:34 AM
how many turns have to pass in battle until a timer ball becomes more effective than an ultra ball? and while catching water pokemon are net balls more effective than ultra balls?

Yoshi
June 7th, 2005, 12:45 PM
I think Chimecho can be found on the summit of Mt. Pyre.
What do the lightning bolts on the slot machines do?

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 7th, 2005, 12:53 PM
how many turns have to pass in battle until a timer ball becomes more effective than an ultra ball? and while catching water pokemon are net balls more effective than ultra balls?
I have heard people say 30 turns, and yes sometimes.

Jirachi3
June 7th, 2005, 03:27 PM
I wait until 40 just to make sure it works and only if the pokemon is found in the water

pokejungle
June 7th, 2005, 04:01 PM
The real question is, how many turns does it take a timer ball to become as effective as a master ball ^_~

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 7th, 2005, 04:25 PM
The real question is, how many turns does it take a timer ball to become as effective as a master ball ^_~
I don't think that there is any countable number that could match to an Master Ball's power. It is unmatched!

pokejungle
June 7th, 2005, 04:49 PM
I dunno =P

100/200 turns could do it ^-^

kohei
June 7th, 2005, 08:05 PM
I recall it became a bit more powerful than a Hyper Ball at 30 turns or so. Then, the count stops, meaning this is as effective the Timer Ball can reach.

THIRTY-SIX
June 8th, 2005, 01:26 AM
I think Chimecho can be found on the summit of Mt. Pyre.
What do the lightning bolts on the slot machines do?

thx but do you know the exact tile?

and the lightning gives you another turn like a roll over or something

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 8th, 2005, 02:41 AM

You know I don't think that there is an exact tile. There might be but even with rare pokemon I have found them on more than one tile.

Eon-Rider
June 8th, 2005, 02:48 AM

Chinecho may appear on any of the tiles but it only appears at the ones on either the left ot right side of the place where you the one of the orbs.

tactlessdarckcloud
June 9th, 2005, 01:21 PM
I dont know what to do!! team magma has stole a submarine and I must follow them,but I cant find them(I forget where to look)

Yameneko549
June 9th, 2005, 01:29 PM
I dont know what to do!! team magma has stole a submarine and I must follow them,but I cant find them(I forget where to look)

Make sure you've beaten the Mossdeep Gym and gotten the Dive HM from Steven on Mosdeep Island. Go to Route 128 and dive. Search for an underwater cave and enter it. Dive again to surface and you'll have found them.

Blaziken Fan
June 10th, 2005, 11:36 AM
When and Where do you meet your Apprentice? (I'am in Mauville Town)

Yameneko549
June 10th, 2005, 12:07 PM
In Battle Frontier, after you beat the Elite 4. You meet him or her in the Battle Tower near the left wall of the enterance room.

DevonRichard1224
June 10th, 2005, 09:06 PM
Worng answers

Mudkip evolves at level 16.. or 18

You can find Shroomish in the Pedalsburg Forest or Route 103

And you can also Evolve Gloom with a Sun Stone

Bleh... and anyways.

BOO ya!
Mudkip Evolves @ level 16 to marshtomp, then evolves @ level 36 to Swampert

Happy Dude
June 12th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Hey,Where in Emerald is the Master ball in the hide out it has been annoying me all day.

Murpheos
June 12th, 2005, 09:35 PM
I am certain it is in the same place as Ruby and Sapphire. I think.

LegendaryPokemonTamer
June 13th, 2005, 07:12 AM
Of course it is!

O O O O <-Remember you have to choose from these to get to the next circles in Ruby and Sapphire? Well it's the same and in the 2nd row is a Nugget and the Master Ball the 1st row is 2 ..well you'll see

Blitzkrieg
June 13th, 2005, 09:46 AM
I know this isn't simple but how do you get to Mt. Pyre ;;

Yameneko549
June 13th, 2005, 10:11 AM
Mt Pyre? Ok, you know where the enterance to the Safari Zone is? If you don't, it's west of Lilycove. Well, the path to Mt Pyre is right across from the Safari Zone. It's a small water route. You got around Mt. Pyre, which is the big mountain in the middle of the route, and surf along the south side of the mountain. You can't miss it.

Dee Trier
June 14th, 2005, 05:20 AM
why my game freeze <saphire> after my friend trade onix+metal coat. every time i open pokemon menu and see onix data it freeze. I restart it and thats not happen again in my game.
Somebody know the cause?

pokejungle
June 14th, 2005, 05:56 AM
Did your friend shark the onix? Or the metal coat? =/ That'd be the most probable problem.

Dee Trier
June 14th, 2005, 06:00 AM
Nope. i and my friend don't use and don't have game shark.
Anyone know? because of that we worry to trada scyther that also use metal coat

pokejungle
June 14th, 2005, 06:35 AM
EDIT: I wouldn't worry about it ^-^ Just make sure that the link is firmly inserted into the back of your GBA and no one turns their's off during trading =D

DeoxysOwns22
June 14th, 2005, 07:20 AM
What's the reset buttons for RS???

Thanx,
DeoxysOwns22

pokejungle
June 14th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Reset your game? --> "New Game" selection on main menu.

Reset GBA? --> Turn off power XD

Chairman Kaga
June 14th, 2005, 08:03 AM
What's the recommended moveset for Shuckle? I currently have it at Rock Slide/Sludge Bomb/Bide/Rest, but I'm trying to find something with a lot of PP to replace Bide (as Rock Slide and Sludge Bomb both only have 10 PP.)

pokejungle
June 14th, 2005, 08:13 AM
What do you use Shuckle for? That's a crucial part. I mean...a healer....defender...attacker...?

I'd say return [20pp] if you have a good relationship with it ^-^

Chairman Kaga
June 14th, 2005, 08:30 AM
He's my little shuckly juggernaut ^_^ Here's how everything breaks down:

Shuckle
Nature: Adamant
EVs:
Attack: 252
Defense: 129
Special Defense: 129

I'm basically just trying to balance his attack with his defense to make him a well-rounded attacker/defender. I was considering Return, but I trade him frequently, so he'll probably never like me o_o; Earthquake also seemed like another good option to me--I'm not sure if Return or Earthquake will make him more formidable, though. Or is there an even better attack for him?

pokejungle
June 14th, 2005, 08:42 AM
I'd go with earthquake. That was going to be my suggestion, but it only has 10pp =/

Chairman Kaga
June 14th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Mmhmm, that was my only concern--a defensive pokemon with all offensive, easily-expendable attacks. It's a shame that Shuckle can't learn any attacks that are super effective against water pokemon...I believe that's my only weakness where I don't have a base covered. His insane special defense helps, though. I could also super effective against Electric, Rock, Steel?, and Poison, which is something I can't do now.

Dee Trier
June 14th, 2005, 05:06 PM
The trade was fine. and i still can play but if i look stelix data its freeze, and if you play without it it still can play. anyone know the real answer?? someone told me because its evolve, but i don't try trade a stelix not onix+metal coat

THIRTY-SIX
June 18th, 2005, 02:40 AM
does it say you have a nation dex maybe thats why, i think you gotta beat elite four before safely trading

QuickDude
June 22nd, 2005, 11:33 AM
how do you get a screenshot?! do you scan your gameboy or somthing???

THIRTY-SIX
June 22nd, 2005, 10:36 PM
no just use a camera and scan the image or if your using a digi cam youd know how to upload xD

Chairman Kaga
June 24th, 2005, 07:34 AM
Could someone either explain all the new changes in Emerald to me or link me to a site that does? I don't own it and there's a lot of talk about it, so I might as well understand <_<;

Zaikiro
June 24th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Could someone either explain all the new changes in Emerald to me or link me to a site that does? I don't own it and there's a lot of talk about it, so I might as well understand <_<;
Mabye this will help Alan.^^
http://www.serebii.net/emerald/
What else do you need to know?

Chairman Kaga
June 24th, 2005, 08:06 AM
This is all the information I need, thanks ^___^;

pokejungle
June 24th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Emerald is a lot better than Ruby/Sapphire ^^ It's not worth getting if you already have ru/sa though. :/

Almost feels to re-hashed.

QuickDude
June 24th, 2005, 02:22 PM
My game boy advance has scratches on the screen. is there anything i can do about it?

QuickDude
June 24th, 2005, 05:24 PM
what purpose does the altering cave in emerald serve? i mean seriously, any rare pokemon or anything?

and if not, WTF>?!?

INVADERZIM4EVER!!!!!!
June 24th, 2005, 05:34 PM
does any1 no the code 4 gameshark sp 2 get Jirachi and Deowys

pokejungle
June 24th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Zim & QD- Already reported you two. :D

But to answer your question QD, Altering Cave is there for eReader cards that most likely won't make it into the US. And there's screen replacements from Nintendo you can buy.

Miyu-chan
June 24th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Invader Zim - This is not the only time you've posted more than once in a thread. Double posting and above is against the rules, you have a warning. Don't do it again.

And for anyone else, don't double post. Please.

QuickDude
June 24th, 2005, 07:55 PM
About breeding with dittos, if you breed a ditto and a male treecko, is it possible to get a female treecko, or can you only get males?

Eon-Rider
June 24th, 2005, 07:57 PM
You can get a female or a male one.

THIRTY-SIX
June 24th, 2005, 09:22 PM
xD coolmaster you keep beating me, anyway its like 83.33333....% for a male and 17.77777% for a female so quickdude keep trying

QuickDude
June 24th, 2005, 10:17 PM
finally. i mass produced them and after 10 treeckos i finally got a female lol. took forever...

Eon-Rider
June 24th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Uh... cool! Nice to hear that you problem is solved!

QuickDude
June 24th, 2005, 10:41 PM
how does the wailmer pail effect the time it takes for berries to grow?

Eon-Rider
June 24th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Uh... I think it makes the berries grow faster by an amount that I dont know.

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Nope. It makes the plant produce more berries when they're ripe :D

ie: 2 Lum berries instead of just 1 ^^

QuickDude
June 25th, 2005, 11:33 AM
when am i supposed to water the plant to make it produce more berries? and how frequently?

pokejungle
June 25th, 2005, 11:57 AM
Water it A LOT!

Like 20/day. You'll get lots of berries =3 Or maybe it's 30/day...

kaihachi_mishima
June 26th, 2005, 04:19 AM
I just got emerald today can someone please help me...how do u fish?

mew is real619
June 26th, 2005, 04:24 AM
okay to answer your question get a fishing rod face the water and press the fishing rod in your bag

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 26th, 2005, 04:34 AM
okay to answer your question get a fishing rod face the water and press the fishing rod in your bag
Once you do that your rod will go in the water:

. . . . . . . .
Not even a nibble

Here is where it gets hard:

. . . . . . . . .
Ohh a bite

When it says "Ohh a bite" pull the rod by pressing the A button. You may have to do this 5 or 6 times to get your catch though.

youngotaku
June 29th, 2005, 06:06 PM
This isnt extremely simple but.. can u get all of the pokemoon without emerald but with colleseum, r/s, fr/lg.

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 29th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Yes you can. It takes some breeding but yes you can.

kohei
June 30th, 2005, 10:53 PM
when am i supposed to water the plant to make it produce more berries? and how frequently?Water it once every growth stage. But some berries only have a maximum berry growth of two like the Lum Berry.

Naas02
July 3rd, 2005, 10:07 AM
does anyone know how to get a salac berry and a liechi bery?

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 3rd, 2005, 07:05 PM
Well, Naas02 I don't know of a berry that goes by the name salac. I do know exactly the location of a Liechi Berry. On Route 130 east of Pacifidlog there is an island called Mirage Island. The island is basically deserted except for Liechi Berries and Wynauts that run crazy on the island. Mirage Island only appears once in a blue moon though. Check out help threads and you may come across a correct prediction of when the island surfaces up. It has something to do with Pokemon in your party though.

@lex
July 4th, 2005, 02:02 AM
How do you set the in-game clock to Daylight-Saving Time?

Eon-Rider
July 4th, 2005, 02:07 AM
In this game you cant unfortunately.

Uber_Flame
July 4th, 2005, 08:50 AM
In emerald,can i catch a evee there?if so where?

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 4th, 2005, 09:29 AM
No sorry no Eevees in Emerald

Uber_Flame
July 4th, 2005, 01:10 PM
so i have to get them from fr/lg then,ok ty

Ap41290
July 4th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Okay, question. Where do a find a Water Stone in Emerald, is it one of those shard things?

Uber_Flame
July 4th, 2005, 01:15 PM
yeah,you'll need to find a blue shard from diving,you could also find one from random pokeitem balls,but yeah you get them from a guy who'll take a color of a shard for that stone.

pokejungle
July 4th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Like Uber said, and there's also one in the Abandoned Ship ^0^

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 4th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Or you can get them on wild Pokemon or on those holes in the grass in the ocean floor

Uber_Flame
July 4th, 2005, 03:29 PM
hey i got a question,in the battle frontier once you get the sudowoodo out in emerald,were does it lead to a cave?beacuse i saw a cave entracne there and i followed it,it lead me to the sudo,what pokemon are in the cave also? *it's not very simple but..*

Dee Trier
July 4th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Smeargle. About lv 42-48 if i not mistaken

Uber_Flame
July 4th, 2005, 03:41 PM
smaergle only,hmm there might be other pokemon,is it called the altering cave or something like that?