PDA

View Full Version : Simple Questions

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Champion Taylor
July 4th, 2005, 03:44 PM
It's called Artisan Cave.

Dee Trier
July 4th, 2005, 03:46 PM
no it's called studio cave. The altering cave is in the left of trick master house. <the way to oldale town>. And in studio cave the only pokemon is smeargle

Uber_Flame
July 4th, 2005, 03:49 PM
ok thanks a bunch,but i never saw the altering cave before,when i first started playing Emerald,it only shows when you beat E4?

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 4th, 2005, 03:57 PM
No just Smeargle. The Altering Cave is on Route 103 all it has in it is Zubat

Uber_Flame
July 4th, 2005, 04:01 PM
yeah i just went into the altering cav,but in serebii it said there were other pokemon in it to but eh,i might have read it wrong,but i'm just wondering,the name of altering cav,does it later to get more pokemon in it >< don't have to awsner this is just my crazy imgination.

Champion Taylor
July 4th, 2005, 04:03 PM
It is Artisan Cave, I believe Studio Cave is the Japenese name.

Dee Trier
July 4th, 2005, 04:05 PM
In altering cave there is another pokemon if u used e-card if i not mistaken.

Uber_Flame
July 4th, 2005, 04:07 PM
E-cards huh,iv'e heard of em,never seen one though...XD

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 4th, 2005, 04:38 PM
E-cards are Pokemon TCGs you swipe through your E-reader.

pokejungle
July 4th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Altering Cave only has functionality in Japan at the moment =/ No word whether we'll get the eCards.

Basically you get a card with a pokemon, you use the eReader, and then connect it to FR/LG/Emerald and that pokemon shows up in Altering Cave...

Dee Trier
July 4th, 2005, 05:32 PM
^Right
Btw Why when i trade stelix into saphre my game freeze <it still can be played but whenever open stelix data, Send out stelix it freeze>

Enix-Zae
July 4th, 2005, 06:31 PM
does anyone know how to get a salac berry and a liechi bery?

get the salac berry from colloseum. I think its also on jiriachi's when you get one, but im not sure.

anyway, while im here, i met the blend master the other day (and he sure is awsome) in emerald. I dont remember seeing him in r/s, so is he acctually in r/s?

also, what are the odds of him appearing?

and are there any other events like him and the clearout sale?

and what is the best berries to use to get the best pokeblocks?

Uber_Flame
July 5th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Altering Cave only has functionality in Japan at the moment =/ No word whether we'll get the eCards.

Basically you get a card with a pokemon, you use the eReader, and then connect it to FR/LG/Emerald and that pokemon shows up in Altering Cave...

so it's basicly a pokemon TCG with that grey bar in the side[i figured it out while looking at my pokemon cards]and the altering cave only works in japan..bytes :\

MasterWGS
July 5th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Okay, this is probably a really stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway.

How do you work the mystery gift on the Emerald version? It says I need something called News or Cards, and according to my game, I don't have either. Does this involve an E-reader, like R/S, or is it totally new?

pokejungle
July 5th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Yep, eReader cards are back ^_~ The news is downloading from special Nintendo events.

MasterWGS
July 5th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Yep, eReader cards are back ^_~ The news is downloading from special Nintendo events.
Okay, that makes me feel better. My friend and I were sitting there thinking our Wireless Adapters weren't working. Boy, that's a load off!

:rambo:

Uber_Flame
July 6th, 2005, 10:39 AM
i'm just wondering can you get a hopip in emerald?

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 6th, 2005, 10:48 AM
No, I do not believe that you are able to.

pokejungle
July 6th, 2005, 10:49 AM
I don't think so....unless it's in the extra Safari Zone sections =/

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 6th, 2005, 10:50 AM
No, no Hoppips in the Safari Zone

pokejungle
July 6th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Ok...then they're only obtainable through Colosseum or FR/LG...

Uber_Flame
July 6th, 2005, 05:01 PM
hmm okay well thx,and when trying to catch a feebas in emerald is it still the same in ruby and spah were it's only found in 6 blocks,or is it found in all,but just very rare?

kohei
July 6th, 2005, 05:29 PM
hmm okay well thx,and when trying to catch a feebas in emerald is it still the same in ruby and spah were it's only found in 6 blocks,or is it found in all,but just very rare?6 water tiles. If it is the right tile, Feebas will be found easily, but if it isn't, you'll never be able to even see a Feebas in the tile.

Too-Angel
July 6th, 2005, 06:03 PM
In Emerald, where can you obtain HM Dive?

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 6th, 2005, 06:11 PM
When you beat Team Magma at the space station Steven will give it to you as a token of his appriciation.

Too-Angel
July 7th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Oh&btw, I had another question, I think I forgot what that was when I posted it before, anyways. Where do you get more Elixirs or any items that can increase a Pokemon's PP? can you possibly buy them in any mart in this game?

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 7th, 2005, 10:47 AM
There are Elixirs in Sootopolis/ Routes 110, 111, 119, 123/ Jagged Pass

There are Ethers in Petalburg/ Route 116

There are Max Elixirs in the Magma Hideout/ Aqua Hideout/ Victory Road

There are Max Ethers in Rusturf Tunnel/ Route 113

pokejungle
July 7th, 2005, 10:58 AM
I wish you could buy those ;-; The game would be a lot easier.

Uber_Flame
July 7th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Yes,Yes it would,but that's taking the fun out of it anyways,and in emerald theres this thing,above maullvile city,the trainers hill,i haven't been there yet,what is it?and does it open after you beat E4?

GymLeaderLance99
July 7th, 2005, 01:54 PM
1. Is it possible to battle Steven again after battling him once? I mean in Meteor Falls, btw.

2. Also, it it possible to get a Lunatone by breeding a Solrock with a Ditto, like the Volbeat/Illumise thing?

Sithre
July 7th, 2005, 02:19 PM
So I have every eve-lution except Umbreon and Espeon and I am playing Fire red. Once i trade the two eevee's to Ruby what do I do next?

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 7th, 2005, 03:51 PM
1. Is it possible to battle Steven again after battling him once? I mean in Meteor Falls, btw.

2. Also, it it possible to get a Lunatone by breeding a Solrock with a Ditto, like the Volbeat/Illumise thing?
1. If you win against him, no. If you lose against him, yes.
2. No, I don't think you can, but you may be able to.

pokejungle
July 7th, 2005, 04:16 PM
So I have every eve-lution except Umbreon and Espeon and I am playing Fire red. Once i trade the two eevee's to Ruby what do I do next?

You'll have to max your friendship with them...like give them items, always have them in your party, never let them faint, etc. then evolve one at night and one in the day =D

Check your clock in your room

2: No =/

Uber_Flame
July 8th, 2005, 10:55 AM
Do Solrocks carry SunStones,or whatever they're called?

PS:About that Trainer Hill thing in my other post...

GymLeaderLance99
July 8th, 2005, 10:59 AM
^Yes, but they are rare to find. If you're using Emerald, try using a Pok with Compoundeyes and an Alakazam with Trick. And thanks for the help, Hunk.

THIRTY-SIX
July 8th, 2005, 10:59 AM
not sure about trainers hill never heard of it xD but solrocks do carry sunstones, though not all do, lunatone carries yep you guessed it moon stones.

Uber_Flame
July 8th, 2005, 11:18 AM
i found it on my emerald,just above maulvill city,to the right is a big tower...i think it's called trainers hill anyways...

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 8th, 2005, 06:22 PM
The Trainer Hill is a time trial. You must race yourself to the top as fast as possible. The faster the better. You have to run the whole time to make it go faster. You have to make your battles as short as possible. The quicker you complete the time trial the better your prize will be.

Uber_Flame
July 8th, 2005, 06:29 PM
oh ho hum,what're the prizes,if you know?sounds pretty hard too...Dang i can only feed my feebas 1 more pokeblock and it still doesn't max out,but it stays the same,do i need to give it like a pokeblock with 23+ lvl?or do i need to train the feebas a little?

pokejungle
July 8th, 2005, 08:02 PM
You have to give it a super pokeblock. Couldn't say what berry you need though =/

BTW- to get a faster Trainer Hill time, turn off the battle animations =D

Uber_Flame
July 8th, 2005, 08:05 PM
A super pokeblock say what!? aww c'mon it's almost maxed out but when i give it another it stays the same,is it already maxed out?or do i need to train it to a higher lvl....battle animations?where can i find to turn that thing off...

QuickDude
July 8th, 2005, 11:20 PM
It wasnt that hard for me to find feebas. and i just fed him any pokeblock that had a dry flavor and used random dry berries, but i used the blend master guy to get them.

Uber_Flame
July 9th, 2005, 06:24 AM
EDIT:nvm i finnaly evolved it...

i have a feebas i can only feed it one more pokeblock,{i save before i do}it's at level 30,and when i feed it a lvl 23+ pokeblock {indigo...beauty and toughness}it doesn't raise anymore,this is hwat i ment if i have to raise it any more,or i need to feed it a lvl 40-61+ pokeblock,or raise it's max out love,like with evee umbreon and espeon?

pokejungle
July 9th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Feebas needs no love XD

Ummm...if pokeblocks don't do anything anymore you may have maxed it out already. Without giving it a pokeblock, try leveling it up a level and see if it evolves =D

Uber_Flame
July 10th, 2005, 02:03 PM
In my edit i sadi i evovled it,lol srry pokejungle 2 days late :D...but thx anyways..oh and off topic question but i don't know were else to put it...in netbattle,how do i change the battle style..i want to try out the stadium battle style,if i remember correctly,and on topic question..do you need jirachi and deoxys to get the hoen starters or just complete hoenn dex?

Hallmark_Holden
July 10th, 2005, 06:41 PM
(Emerald)I had a Mudkip and it evolved into a Marshtomp at level sixteen, when I was battling a gym leader. I read on the website that it was supposed to learn Mud Shot, but it didn't. Could someone help me?

Also, is Ralts catchable in Emerald?

Uber_Flame
July 10th, 2005, 07:37 PM
i think it supposed to learn mudshot at a later level i don't know check other sites to find out acctualy,and yes you can catch ralts in emerald,it's just rareir then in ruby or sapphire

Hallmark_Holden
July 10th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Really? Do you know where?

And, how can I get an Alakazam? Thanks!

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 11th, 2005, 04:55 AM
You can catch a Ralts only on Route 102. You can get an Alakazam by catching an Abra and evolving it into a Kadabra at level 16 then trade it with a friend to get it to evolve into Alakazam!

Hallmark_Holden
July 12th, 2005, 03:12 AM
I gots another question (I'm just full of them these days...:)). Anyways, I was just wondering how I know which way my Wurmple will evolve. I know that it'll evolve into a Silcoon in day, and a Cascoon in night, but how do I know when's day and when's night? That's basically what's really confusing me. Again, thanks!

Happy Dude
July 12th, 2005, 03:47 AM
Nope Wurmple evovles completly ramdom.

So yeah good luck getting the right one.

Yami_Zidane
July 12th, 2005, 04:03 AM
Nope Wurmple evovles completly ramdom.

So yeah good luck getting the right one.
Thats not true at all...

I gots another question (I'm just full of them these days...:)). Anyways, I was just wondering how I know which way my Wurmple will evolve. I know that it'll evolve into a Silcoon in day, and a Cascoon in night, but how do I know when's day and when's night? That's basically what's really confusing me. Again, thanks!

To find out the time (whether its night or day) go bak to your house in Littleroot town and go to your room and examine the clock that you set at the begining of the game, it should tell you if its AM or PM that should help you solve your current problem

Virtual Headache
July 12th, 2005, 06:01 AM
The day and night thing thing is completely wrong.
Happy Dude is completely right.

And trust me, I tried evolving several Wurmples on day and not all of thewm evolved into Silcoon....

Yami_Zidane
July 12th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Evolution Depends on Gender And Personality

it appears i gave you the wrong information i apologize

alakazamisbest
July 12th, 2005, 02:10 PM
Okay i am sorry if someone had already posted this question but thatis 53 pages just reading so can anyone answer this.
What do you have to tell the sick girls dad in Rustburo so she willbecome healthy again?Thanks youin advance towhoever answers this questionCAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS PLEASE?

Hallmark_Holden
July 12th, 2005, 09:32 PM
It's okay Yami Zidane! I got one of my Wurmples to evolve into a Silcoon *does happy dance*

Now, onto the next question I have...(sorry if I'm asking too many. I just got the game, and it's the first Pokemon game I've ever played, so I'm majorly confused). For Azurill, I read that I need to breed a Female Marill with a Sea Incense Attached. Could anyone explain to me how to do that? I realize that I need a female Marill, and such, along with a Sea Incense, but what does it mean by "breed" and how could I go about doing that? Thanks!

alakazamisbest
July 12th, 2005, 09:53 PM
It's okay Yami Zidane! I got one of my Wurmples to evolve into a Silcoon *does happy dance*

Now, onto the next question I have...(sorry if I'm asking too many. I just got the game, and it's the first Pokemon game I've ever played, so I'm majorly confused). For Azurill, I read that I need to breed a Female Marill with a Sea Incense Attached. Could anyone explain to me how to do that? I realize that I need a female Marill, and such, along with a Sea Incense, but what does it mean by "breed" and how could I go about doing that? Thanks!

Okay you don't need a male and a female you need a female (Marill Or Azumaril) get the Sea Incense (Mt.Pyre)then give th sea incesnse to it put it in the Day-care witha Ditto (you get it from the fossil manic in Fallarbor town) then wait like 20min the you will get a Azurill. You might be able to dothis with a male to inhearit moves :\
hope it helps!
Just go to day care the following can have babys
Magmar(Magby)
Jynx(Smoochum)
Eletabuzz(Elekid)
Pikachu/Raichu(Pichu)
Marill/Azumarill(Azuril)

Happy Dude
July 12th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Yami Zidane,

Please research your information before accusing me of being wrong.

Hallmark_Holden
July 14th, 2005, 02:12 AM
I think I'm starting to become too dependant on this thread...:)

I'm trying to evolve my Nincada into a Shedinja, and I read on serebii.net that it'll evolve at level 20 with Spare Slot in team. What exactly does that mean? What's a Spare Slot. Again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Murpheos
July 14th, 2005, 02:54 AM
With a spare place in your team. Example: Nincada, and four other Pokemon, and one empty Poke-ball. When Nincada evolves to Ninjack, there will be a Shedinja in the sixth spot in your team.

Hallmark_Holden
July 14th, 2005, 04:35 AM
With a spare place in your team. Example: Nincada, and four other Pokemon, and one empty Poke-ball. When Nincada evolves to Ninjack, there will be a Shedinja in the sixth spot in your team.

Thanks Murpheos! It worked. *does happy dance* Oh, and thank you Happy Dude, Alakazamisbest, ~Pika2000~, Uber Flame, and The Hunk, for helping me with my other questions.

Does anyone know how to tell how "happy" your pokemon is? Because I looked on sites, and for some Pokemon, they have to be extremely happy. How can I tell? Or can't I? Thanks!

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 14th, 2005, 04:51 AM
You can tell if your Pokemon likes you by going Verandruff Town to the house in the southwest part of the town. Put the Pokemon that you want to have its love for you rated in the first position. She will tell you how much your Pokemon like you.

pokejungle
July 14th, 2005, 06:57 AM
Yep...

I think how big your pokemon appears when you give it an item is a meter too. Hallmark Holden, what game are you playing?

Hallmark_Holden
July 14th, 2005, 09:34 PM
I think how big your pokemon appears when you give it an item is a meter too. Hallmark Holden, what game are you playing?

Emerald. I just started. :P

QuickDude
July 14th, 2005, 11:08 PM
What happens when you get all the little lightning bolts lit up on the slot machines?

alakazamisbest
July 15th, 2005, 01:28 PM
What happens when you get all the little lightning bolts lit up on the slot machines?

i think that means the jackpot or some kind of win of points
BY THE WAY I FOUND OUT HOW TO GET SOUL DEW

I have no more ? at the time but i will answer other peoples ?

?=questions

pokejungle
July 15th, 2005, 02:30 PM
You get extra coins on the slot machine~

Hallmark_Holden
July 15th, 2005, 10:13 PM
I've been reading some pokemon info sites, and I was just wondering, is Jirachi actually catchable? Or isn't it? Since on serebii.net, it said that there was no location and such. I mean, is it catchable without using that Colosseum extra disk thing? Also, what about Celebi? Since those two are the ones that say they can be caught with Colosseum. Can they be found on any of the Gameboy Pokemon games? Or not? Sorry if that was confusing. Thanks!

Eon-Rider
July 15th, 2005, 10:15 PM
I only know about Jirachi. I have one. I got it from downloading from Pokemon Channel which is a Gamecube Game.

THIRTY-SIX
July 15th, 2005, 10:27 PM
celebi can be gotton from the japanese version of the bonus disk

Sithre
July 15th, 2005, 11:27 PM
Ahhhhh, What wild pokemon can be found with "metal Coat"??? I need afew..for scizor's and steelix'es

Eon-Rider
July 15th, 2005, 11:31 PM
From Magnemites in New Mauville.

alakazamisbest
July 15th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Coolmaster is right but i think the chances of getting one is something like 5%.

Happy Dude
July 16th, 2005, 12:01 AM
celebi can be gotton from the japanese version of the bonus diskNo,Not from the bonus disk he is actually catchable in the game of coloseum.

Eon-Rider
July 16th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Coolmaster is right but i think the chances of getting one is something like 5%.
Yep. I once tried and it took a long time.

pokejungle
July 16th, 2005, 08:26 AM
No,Not from the bonus disk he is actually catchable in the game of coloseum.

Ummm no. >>;

The american bonus disk let you download Jirachi onto your Ruby/Sapphire game! No special tickets either... Pops right into your party [you have to have 5 before begining the transfer]. That's it ^^

Shadow Tyranitar
July 17th, 2005, 01:24 PM
i just bred a feebas from a milotic and corsola. what level will the baby learn mirror coat?

Happy Dude
July 17th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Ummm no. >>;

The american bonus disk let you download Jirachi onto your Ruby/Sapphire game! No special tickets either... Pops right into your party [you have to have 5 before begining the transfer]. That's it ^^But we are not taling about that the USA version we are talking about the JAP version and the USA version gives you him with the bonus disk and so does japan.BUT Celebi is also catchable in colouseum jap version.

So MWAH.XD

Hallmark_Holden
July 17th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Could someone tell me when Shoal Cave goes into Low Tide? Or is it just random?

Also, could someone tell me which room Bagon is in? I realize that I need to go up the waterfall in Meteor Falls, from the entrance on Route 115 (from Slateport), but I don't know where the "small room in the back" is. Thanks!

Dee Trier
July 17th, 2005, 05:33 PM
i just bred a feebas from a milotic and corsola. what level will the baby learn mirror coat?

You must have a male corsola<minimum level 39 so he already have mirror coat> and female feebas. After that breed them and your new lv 5 feebas will be have mirror coat.

Yumecosmos
July 18th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Is there any way to get an additional DeepSea Scale or DeepSea Tooth? Or are Huntail and Gorebyss pretty much one-shot pokemon too?

pokejungle
July 18th, 2005, 04:03 PM
One shot =/ You'll need to get two versions to get them both, or trade with a friend.

Or there's the AR/GS fallback which I don't reccomend.

satan gengar
July 20th, 2005, 04:51 AM
beat the pokemon league and a new area opens in the safari zone and thats where u find it.
u sprinkle some water on it

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 20th, 2005, 05:53 AM
First thing- No one understands what you are answering
Second thing- Do not quadruple, triple, or even double post. Just edit your first!

pokejungle
July 20th, 2005, 06:29 AM
I already reported his posts =/

And the sprinkling stuff was about sudowoodo XD

SRV
July 20th, 2005, 07:49 AM
Since in FR/LG there are only Ruby and Sapphire Plates, no Emerald plate, does that mean that you can't trade Emerald with FR/LG..? Emerald comes with a wireless adaptor and FR/LG is compatible with it, so..Does anyone know?

pokejungle
July 20th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Yes...

You need the NationalDex first though [beat the E4] You can trade and go into the Union Room with Red and Green

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 20th, 2005, 08:46 AM
I thought to trade from FR/LG to R/S/E you had to get Ceilo the Ruby and Saphire

SRV
July 20th, 2005, 10:13 AM
You do, but Katsuro was talking about trading R/S/E to FR/LG and not the other way around

Saphy_Chronicler
July 20th, 2005, 08:01 PM
I apologize if this had been asked before, but...

How do you get Relicanth? I've tried all over Routes 24-26, but I haven't found it. Is it one of those obnoxious swarming Pokemon or is it just really rare?

~ Saphy ~

Simon
July 20th, 2005, 08:04 PM
It's found underwater on Route 124, 125, and 126. I prefer to search Route 126 right in front of the underwater cave entrance to Sootopolis.

pokejungle
July 20th, 2005, 08:11 PM
It's just pretty rare~

Took me awhile to find it >.o;

Saphy_Chronicler
July 21st, 2005, 08:27 AM
Ah, gotcha. Thank you for the advice! ^^

~ Saphy ~

pokejungle
July 21st, 2005, 08:40 AM
You're welcome ^-^

I'd guess it'd take you 5-20 minutes of looking =/

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 21st, 2005, 08:44 AM
I find that Relicanths are kinda hard to catch from experiance. Maybe bring a Pokemon that has putting to sleep capabilities.

bongju
July 21st, 2005, 06:23 PM
I would like to trade between my emerald and sapphire. The instructions say to enter the emerald game pak into the hall of fame, and to upgrade to the national pokedex. How do I do each of these steps?

Simon
July 21st, 2005, 07:59 PM
Well...I don't play Emerald myself but if its like any of the other repetitive Pokemon games before it, then I can make an educated guess.

Hall of Fame: Beat the Elite Four. It's been like that since the days of Red and Blue.

National Dex: Beat the Elite Four, have 60 types of different Pokemon caught in your PokeDex, then talk to Oak or Elm..or Birch..whoever the Professor is this time.

00Zero
July 21st, 2005, 08:27 PM
I would like to trade between my emerald and sapphire. The instructions say to enter the emerald game pak into the hall of fame, and to upgrade to the national pokedex. How do I do each of these steps?
You can trade anytime from Emerald to Ruby well unitl you get 5 poke balls from Birch! If not possible you win the hall of fame after the elite four

To get the national dex get 60 pokemon after beating the elite four that are different and talk to proffesser Birch!

GymLeaderLance99
July 22nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
^If you're referring to Emerald, you get the "ND" right after beating the Elite Four.

michaelbenson
July 22nd, 2005, 11:32 AM
Ok, i am going to have to be mean here, but it seems to be the only way to get your questions noticed unless you have a post count higher than Michael Schumacers winning streaks.

Where can i find Bagon? I realise that it is inside a small room above the waterfall in Meteor Falls, but where exactly is this small room? Is it the bit of land directly above the waterfall leading into a new bigger room, or is it that bigger room? Or another one all together? O_o

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 22nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
This is good for R/S:
When you go up the waterfall you will see an entrance go in. When you have entered go down the first ladder. When you get to the next floor go to the ladder that is farthest away. If you go through the correct ladder you will see an old couple. Once you have battled them go up the stairs until you see Dragon Tamer Nicolas. Battle him, and go down the mud puddles to the left. If you go down the wrong way you will see the ladder you went down earlier; if you went down the right way you will see a new ladder, go down the ladder. When you have gone down that ladder go down the stairs and surf in the water. Go north in the water. Go in the closest entrance. It will take you to a small room with land on one side water in the middle and land on the other side with TM02 Dragon Claw.

michaelbenson
July 23rd, 2005, 07:18 AM
This is good for R/S:
When you go up the waterfall you will see an entrance go in. When you have entered go down the first ladder. When you get to the next floor go to the ladder that is farthest away. If you go through the correct ladder you will see an old couple. Once you have battled them go up the stairs until you see Dragon Tamer Nicolas. Battle him, and go down the mud puddles to the left. If you go down the wrong way you will see the ladder you went down earlier; if you went down the right way you will see a new ladder, go down the ladder. When you have gone down that ladder go down the stairs and surf in the water. Go north in the water. Go in the closest entrance. It will take you to a small room with land on one side water in the middle and land on the other side with TM02 Dragon Claw.
Thanks for the tip i was looking for a faster way to teach Dragon Claw to my pokemon rather than leveling them up to some obserd level like 79, now i can do it whenever.

Oh and does anyone know the wayabouts of Rare Candy's in the Ruby game? I have only recalled finding one or two but i cannot remember their exact locations.

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 23rd, 2005, 08:15 AM
I know where there are some Rare Candies here are the locations:

The cave in Dewford
The trick house
Route 110, if you surf east of the Trick House a Rare Candy on a tiny island
Go up a waterfall on northern Route 114
Up a waterfall on north Route 119
On Route 120 in the northern part right after you leave Fortree cut a tree own and look for the Rare candy down the small path
When you come down from Mt. Pyre on Rt. 123 you will see a tree very close to where you come in from the water, cut it down. If you take the northern path you will battle a Psychic. If you take the southern path a Rare Candy!
On a small island on Route 132
If you use your Itemfinder in the desert; I know there is a Rare Candy in a rock in the eastern part of the desert.

pkztitan23
July 23rd, 2005, 09:57 AM
Can R/S trade with G/S/R/B/Y?

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 23rd, 2005, 10:42 AM
No you cannot. I am sorry, but no it is not possible.

pokejungle
July 23rd, 2005, 10:52 AM
No...it's because of the different GB engine. The hardwares won't work nicely with each other =/

michaelbenson
July 23rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
I know where there are some Rare Candies here are the locations:

Up a waterfall on north Route 119
Thanks they were all helpful, except the one i left in in the list i cannot seem to attain. It appears to be behind a wall which i cannot jump because i'm at the wrong side, but i dont see anyway to get around the way with some wide "pillars" in the water blocking my path around.

Simon
July 23rd, 2005, 11:54 AM
You use the Arco Bike to get across those pillars. You do the lil "hopping" thing that the bike can do.

SRV
July 23rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
Hey, I just got Emerald and don't know that much about it. I'm just wondering where you obtain HM02, FLY. Is it before Lavaridge Town because that is where I'm situated now..

pokejungle
July 23rd, 2005, 05:33 PM
You get fly...from...er...ah...

*thinks*

On Route 119. It's the house with all the birds I believe.

SRV
July 23rd, 2005, 07:38 PM
But to get there, you need to surf east form Mauville....so where do you get surf? Sorry, I don't know as much as I should, but in the normal games you get fly in the fourth badge's city, and it's really different in Emerald..

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 24th, 2005, 03:19 AM
1st: You get Fly from your rival on your way to Fortree City.

2nd: You get surf from Wally's parents in Petalburg after you beat your father.

SRV
July 24th, 2005, 10:38 AM
Yeah I found that out last night, but thanks anyway for helping.

pokejungle
July 24th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Sorry I had the Fly thing wrong >.>;

I just knew you got it on Route 119, forgot where XD

Hallmark_Holden
July 25th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Could someone tell me when Shoal Cave goes into Low Tide? Or is it just random?

Also, could someone tell me which room Bagon is in? I realize that I need to go up the waterfall in Meteor Falls, from the entrance on Route 115 (from Slateport), but I don't know where the "small room in the back" is. Thanks!

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 25th, 2005, 05:30 AM
The time between High and Low tide is 6 hrs. but I am not sure what time they start and stop.

PrimeCupEevee
July 25th, 2005, 06:32 AM
Low tide for Shoal Cave is between 3 am and 9 am ; 3 pm and 9 pm.
High tide for Shoal Cave is between 9 am and 3 pm ; 9 pm and 3 am.

The "small room in the back" really isn't that small of a room, but most of the room is filled with water. Read The Hunk's post at the top of this page for directions. It's in the same room as TM 02 (Dragon Claw).

Squeegee Beckenheim
July 25th, 2005, 07:26 AM
I already posted the directions PCE why are you posting them again?

PrimeCupEevee
July 25th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Sorry The Hunk, I didn't notice you put that answer at the top of the page. I edited my previous post accordingly. I just assumed nobody answered the question put up four posts above this one.

Hallmark_Holden
July 27th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Thank you both so much! I found me a Bagon thanks to your directions! *Does a super happy dance*

ETA: Okay, I gots another question. :)

I accidentally beat Groudon when I found it, and I tried going back to the Weather Institute to see where it is (again). However, the guy said that there were no abnormalities in the weather. Does this mean that I can't get Groudon anymore? If not, how can I find it again?

PrimeCupEevee
July 27th, 2005, 05:03 AM
I'm not completely sure on this one, but did you talk to the person in Slateport City again? Groudon comes before Kyogre, so you still need accessibilty to Kyogre, and it wouldn't be fair if fainting Groudon also jeoparidizes your chances of Kyogre.

pokejungle
July 27th, 2005, 07:04 AM
If you kill groudon, you're out of luck =/

Did you already catch/kill kyogre?

Dratini927
July 29th, 2005, 09:44 PM
PrimeCupEevee: I think you mean the Weather Institute...not Slateport. :P

Anyway...Hallmark_Holden...If you have the Nintendo Guide to the game, it says that if you do kill Groudon/Kyogre, that they will re-appear again. Quoting from the guide itself: "...if it faints, you'll have to consult the Weather Institute scientist again to discover the whereabouts of its nw lair." This is actually not true. I tried one time to see if it really was true, and I got the same message you were saying...that the scientist said that there was no more bad weather...good thing I saved before I beat it, because once you kill it...it's gone. One bad flaw when they made the guide.

So if you want to get Groudon, you'll either have to trade it over from another game, or *gulp* start over, which I doubt you would want to do. :P

QuickDude
July 31st, 2005, 06:23 PM
Do the locked doors inside peoples houses lead to anything?

Thomas
July 31st, 2005, 06:58 PM
No XD That is why they are locked.

The Fallen
July 31st, 2005, 07:41 PM
They are there just to be there. Gotta give it some decoration.

pokejungle
July 31st, 2005, 08:40 PM
I dun't really like secret bases...

They're for the "Jr. Home Designer" kind of people XD

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 1st, 2005, 04:11 AM
Secret Bases do not have to be so complicated. I just can't seem to find one I really like.

Saphy_Chronicler
August 1st, 2005, 09:27 PM
Okay, another question.

Wiki, Mago, and Aguav Berries. It says at Serebii.net that you can get them from the woman on Route 120 and from the girl in Sootopolis, but so far I've not gotten any of them. (The Route 120 lady has only given me Iapapa Berries. >.>)

Is there anything that can be done to get different berries from these people? Or do I just have to tough it out?

~ Saphy ~

kohei
August 2nd, 2005, 01:59 AM
Woman on Route 120: What she gives you becomes fixed after you first talk to her. She'll only give you what you got the first time.

Girl in Sootopolis: Compleatly random, I think. Someone please fill me in on this one?

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 2nd, 2005, 04:53 AM
The first berry the girl in Sootopolis gives you is one of the below:
Cornn Berry, Nomel Berry, Grepa Berry, Pomeg Berry, Hondew Berry, Qualot Berry, Kelpsy Berry, Rabuta Berry, Magost Berry, Tamato Berry.

The second berry the girl give you is one of the two below:
Iapapa Berry and Figy Berry.

Saphy_Chronicler
August 2nd, 2005, 09:02 AM
So, no matter what, I won't be able to get two of the Berries I mentioned (Only Figy and Iapapa from Kiri, and one of the others from Route 120 lady)? *is disheartened*

~ Saphy ~

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 2nd, 2005, 01:10 PM
You can get those berries from the wireless mini games in Mossdeep City

Saphy_Chronicler
August 2nd, 2005, 04:28 PM
*is a loser who neither knows about these games, nor has a wireless connector*

Ah, well. It's good to know what the deal is, anyway. Thanks for the help!

~ Saphy ~

SRV
August 4th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Okay well Saphy you can get the Mago Berry from the girl on Route 120. I know this because I just got one this morning from her. But I don't know why you want it. It just restores a little HP but if your pokemon doesn't like sweet berries it'll confuse it. But she says she thinks that the Mago is rare so it'll probably take a while to get from her. Like the other two that you asked about, the Mago Berry is also completely random.

Secret Bases do not have to be so complicated. I just can't seem to find one I really like.

Check out the big bush near the woman who hands out the berries on Route 120. It's pretty big inside, but you'll need to get a log from the Lilycove department store sale to put over the hole. Otherwise you can only access half of the inside.

pokejungle
August 4th, 2005, 11:58 AM
I'll check that location ^^

I could never find a suitable base x.x;

SRV
August 4th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Yeah, but make sure you have the log..or else it doesn't live up to it's full potential.

pokejungle
August 4th, 2005, 12:16 PM
I have the log in Ruby ^^ Don't worry.

SRV
August 4th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Just making sure. Did you check it out?

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 4th, 2005, 12:45 PM
I have set up shop there before. However, I want something suitable for my desires

SRV
August 4th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Well okay what do you desire then?

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 4th, 2005, 12:48 PM
I have to find a place where I can make it my own. I doubt someone could help me find it. But thanks for trying.

SRV
August 4th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Oh well. You can always buy neat ornaments at the sale. I got a huge slide, oh and after you beat the Trickmaster he'll give you a tent then he'll go search for more tricks somewhere. You can make it your own with those directions I guess. It's pretty original. And no one else would have something like it, so you could call it your own..?

pokejungle
August 4th, 2005, 01:30 PM
I have to find a place where I can make it my own. I doubt someone could help me find it. But thanks for trying.

Good luck =D If you find a good place, be sure to let me know.

SRV
August 4th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Me too Hunk.

Oh and I have a question but I'm not sure if you'll be able to answer it though. In Sootopolis City, there is a house south east of the pokemon center with a man and three trees blocking a doorway inside. Does anyone know how to get past and what is behind it? I think it might have something to do with mystery gift. There's also a similar obsticale in Fire Red/Leaf Green.

Simon
August 4th, 2005, 02:26 PM
I have no idea what house you're talking about. I've checked every house in Sootopolis twice. The most trees any house had was 2 and they weren't even side by side to block something.

There's a house with a locked door south east of the Pokemon Center in Mossdeep City though, but tree's aren't blocking it. Is that what you're talking about?

SRV
August 4th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Which version are you playing?

Simon
August 4th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Sapphire. *breaks the 25 char*

SRV
August 4th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Okay well I'm playing Emerald so it probably updated parts of the cities. In Mossdeep there's a house south east of the pokemon center, but it's not locked. It's a wireless communication mini game center.

Okay; Mawile, found in Victory Road right? Haven't found one yet..Should I use a pokemon with the ability outside of battle to draw out steel pokemon, like Magnemite/Magneton?

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 7th, 2005, 12:09 PM
They are VERY rare B1F and B2F. Keep in mind they are very rare. The ability is called Magnet Pull. It will help you find the rare Mawile in Victory Road. Make sure Magneton/Magnemite is in the first position. Do not assume that all know that ability. Some know Sturdy so make sure to check.

SRV
August 7th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah, that's what I did. Put it first in the party, made sure it had Magnet pull, but I gave up a couple days ago and traded my brother a Chansey for a Mawile.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 7th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Well, that works. It really end up being whatever way you want it to be.

SRV
August 7th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Well, Pokemon gets kinda boring after awhile. Anyone know any glitches or any of that nature?

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 7th, 2005, 06:02 PM
I am sure there are glitches, but in response to Pokemon gets boring. I have never gotten bored in a Pokemon game. There is always something new to overcome.

SRV
August 7th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Well yes, there is, but where I am now, it's incredibly hard to conquer the battle frontier, even though I think I have a pretty descent team for it:

Latias Lv65@ Leftovers

Psychic
Calm Mind
Recover
Thunderbolt

Houdoom Lv65@ Black Glasses

Flamethrower
Sunny Day
Crunch
Solarbeam

Milotic Lv65 @Sea Incense

Surf
Water Pulse
Recover
Blizzard

This really isn't the place to post that, but, I just wanted to know any neat tricks or glitches if anyone knows..

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 8th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Not a bad team. You have taken a seroious defensive turn for the better with your team.

SRV
August 8th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Are you playing Emerald? Because I'm in the Battle Palace and I can't beat the brain. He has a Crobat, which uses Toxic first, and a Slaking. I don't know his other guy because I haven't beaten his Slaking yet. If you've beaten it have you got any suggestions for my team against him? And remember in the Battle Palace, the pokemon chooses the attacks, not you.
But my Latias has a timid nature, and I know that is a more offensive than defensive nature.

Latias-timid
Houndoom-relaxed
Milotic-lonely

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 8th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Crobat
Slaking
Lapras

I can suggest electric and fighting types. Make sure the electric type has plenty of electric moves and is fast.

SRV
August 8th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Well Latias is the only one with Thunderbolt, and she's pretty fast, but it usually knows to use psychic moves on poison. His Crobat is faster though and the only reason I lost was because of the toxic. He confuses you and lets the toxic do all the work.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 8th, 2005, 06:42 AM
How about give Latias a Pecha Berry to hold before battle? So if it does get poison it can heal itself before it defeats you.

SRV
August 8th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Oh thanks, I never thought of that. Only problem with that is, to get to the brain you have to have 20 consecutive wins and every time you get 7 wins, the man takes you out of the arena and give you Battle Points. Now, I'll beat it two times. then switch leftovers with the pecha berry, but there is still the matter of fighting 6 guys before the brain so I could get poisoned on the way..

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 8th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Just pray you don't, I guess.

SRV
August 8th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Yeah I guess there isn't much else to say about that.

Kid Frost
August 11th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Can you only get one moon stone in ruby cause i havent found nun

Simon
August 11th, 2005, 09:42 PM
Yep, Ruby only has one Moon Stone and it's in Meteor Falls. It's on the first floor. Just head to the left and you'll see it on the ground.

Kid Frost
August 11th, 2005, 09:49 PM
O okay, any advice who should i use it on skitty or wiwlypuff

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 12th, 2005, 04:05 AM
If you were in Saphire you could get another fromt a wild Lunatone, but unfortunetly no more. I think you should use it on whichever one you like more. They are just about the same.

Kid Frost
August 12th, 2005, 09:54 AM
U okay i think i am going to trade theme over from my sapphire

pokejungle
August 12th, 2005, 10:09 AM
I'd get Delcatty :P

Skitty PWNZ.

bugmenot
August 12th, 2005, 11:41 AM
what happens once i get all of the unown?

pokejungle
August 12th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Absolutely nothing. It's just part of the "Gotta Catch'em All!" philosphy.

Kid Frost
August 12th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Absolutely nothing. It's just part of the "Gotta Catch'em All!" philosphy.

Hah me too i need like 7 left

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 19th, 2005, 03:30 PM
I have got HoennDex completely filled in Emerald and Ruby.

kohei
August 20th, 2005, 12:08 AM
In Emerald, is it ever possible to steal a Moon Stone from Tate and Liza's Lunatone?
I only keep stealing its Chesto berry...

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 20th, 2005, 04:51 AM
No, it is not possible. They only have one held item, and that held item is a Chesto Berry. If you are in great need of a Moon Stone you can always retrieve another from wild Lunatone in Saphire.

Jordan
August 20th, 2005, 01:57 PM
I've registered my friend's secret base so what does it do?

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 20th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Well, you can battle a trainer inside of it if you want the base. You could also marvel at the wonderful decor. Otherwise there is nothing else to do.

SRV
August 20th, 2005, 07:21 PM
No, it is not possible. They only have one held item, and that held item is a Chesto Berry. If you are in great need of a Moon Stone you can always retrieve another from wild Lunatone in Saphire.

Yes but he's playing Emerald, and Lunatone is not obtainable in Emerald.

kohei
August 20th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Yes but he's playing Emerald, and Lunatone is not obtainable in Emerald.Nah it's OK. I can always find people with Saph. and trade a Moon Stone from them.

icer
August 21st, 2005, 05:52 AM
How do you trigger refighting gym leaders in Emerald? Is it like with trainers where you pass through the edges of their routes and nearby routes a lot? I got to refight Winona but I can't seem to trigger any others...

SRV
August 21st, 2005, 07:41 AM
Nah it's OK. I can always find people with Saph. and trade a Moon Stone from them.

Well that works too.

As for the entry call to rebattle the gym leaders, I'm pretty sure it just takes time.

Simon
August 21st, 2005, 09:47 AM
According to GameFAQs (yes, I don't have Emerald so I have to double check this stuff on GFs), you just call them on your phone thing...

SRV
August 21st, 2005, 11:32 AM
Time's worked for me. I've never called them.

kohei
August 21st, 2005, 11:24 PM
Yeah, you don't really need to call them.
You just check your phone from time to time, and if the Gym Leader you want to fight has a Pokeball mark next to his/her name, he/her is ready to fight you again.

SRV
August 22nd, 2005, 09:49 AM
I'm pretty sure that the maximum number of times you can battle them is five.

kohei
August 23rd, 2005, 02:10 AM
I'm pretty sure that the maximum number of times you can battle them is five.I think there is no max number, since I've clocked up 300+ hours on my Emerald, and I'm sure I fought each of them more than 12 times, probablly 20 for Roxanne since she's weak enough to be beaten by Lv.35 grass/water Pokemon (great for leveling up).
They are basically like other trainers out there, you can fight them as much times as you want.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 23rd, 2005, 03:32 AM
Yeah, Kohei is right I didn't think that thier was any restricted number.

SRV
August 23rd, 2005, 08:35 AM
I just read an article which showed what they used the 1st time, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. I guessed that you could only fight them 5 times, but I didn't realize that it only had five because they use the same pokemon everytime after the 5th time.

Kabeer
August 24th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Hi,
I have a quick qeustion, say if I get a shiny pokemon and trade between Pokemon emerald, and pokemon FR/LG, will it still stay shiny after its been traded (applies for a shiny from LG/FR to Emerald, and vice versa?)?

(also is there any way of trading through the DS?)

Thanks

pokejungle
August 24th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Yes

Shinies remain shiny no matter what game you transfer them to~

The DS can't trade with the GBA if that's what you mean...

Kamahi
August 25th, 2005, 02:21 PM
hey can berry trees die if i dont pluck/water it? coz some of my trees sort of.. disappear...

Batesymon
August 25th, 2005, 02:27 PM
I'm not too sure about that. I haven't experimented.

Simon
August 25th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Yes, and no. If you don't pick them for a while after they're ready to be picked, the tree will disappear but the berries will drop to the ground as a new seed and plant itself for you to water and grow again.

Kamahi
August 25th, 2005, 02:34 PM
odd, im sure i re-planted my seed after picking it

eg. south of mauville city there're 3 nanab trees which disappear

another one is the 3 wepear trees west of mauville city, each tree gives 3 wepear berries. after a while it disappears. i checked my bag and found that ive only have 6 berries. that must mean that i've re planted it...

odd =P

Simon
August 25th, 2005, 02:52 PM
It might be the Berry Glitch. The internall battery that keeps the clock going in RS dies after a year or so. Once it does, time based events stop working.

Kamahi
August 25th, 2005, 02:57 PM
negative, this is emerald, and i got it not a week ago =P

Simon
August 25th, 2005, 03:24 PM
*rereads the post that began with "odd"* Well...when the tree "dies", the berries don't fly to your pocket. They drop to the ground where you can't pick them up until it regrows.

And lack of water (in RS, not sure if they changed this in E) won't cause a tree to die. Water just makes it grow faster and sometimes yield one or more berries than the usual amount.

Also, berries will not grow if you're using a ROM or a ROM downloaded into a flash cart (that can pretty much be shortened down to "pirated version". Not saying yours is though).

And someone else could be playing your game...

That's all. I have nothing else to add or say on this. This is all I know based on what you've told me...

Kamahi
August 25th, 2005, 03:40 PM
let me just make myself clear on this ~really sorry if im bugging ya or something~

i do own a sapphire and i know that trees will not just disappear/died out

concerning the wepear berries~
i picked all of them (3 trees). that gives me 9 berries, no?
next i replanted all three of them. 6 berries left

after a while, i return to that spot and found that theres nothing there. ie. only soil
i've double checked that by looking at my bag, 6 berries. this proved that i've actually replanted them

there's something i want to add into it too. berries grow according to footsteps right?
there's a case which i find pretty amusing

i saved my game in front of 3 nanab berry seeds, switched off my console. after like, several hours later, turned it on and found that the seeds sprouted? o_0~

ps. no one touched my game =)

pokejungle
August 25th, 2005, 04:04 PM
If you don't pick the berries...the tree dies XD Really o.o' It happens to me a lot since I don't pick my berries~

Kamahi
August 25th, 2005, 04:17 PM
hoho serious? will it die if i didnt pick them from the beginning? ~ meaning that if i left those berries untouched from the first time i saw it, will it die?

dont really have time to maintain berries coz i hvnt even finish the game yet

i dont want all berries to die coz i might need them for berry crush later in the game

Simon
August 25th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Berries grow based on actual time, not steps.

Myuureon
August 25th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Umm....I am looking to get a Ludiculo in my Emerald version, and i can't find a water stone anywhere.Besides the Shard hunting thing, where can i get a Water Stone?I am deseperate...xD

SRV
August 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Well you could always trade a pokemon from FR/LG holding a waterstone. Or just trade to FR/LG and evolve it. That and exchanging a blue shard are the only way of obtaining it I believe. If you can't find a blue shard under water,or do not have FR/LG, you could always resort to catching a Clampearl holding one. Although chances are 5%.

Batesymon
August 26th, 2005, 12:38 AM
Shark or if you have any other Advance versions you can try get it again. Otherwise there probably isn't another way. OR it could be a Shadow on XD or Colo.

panghan7
August 26th, 2005, 01:37 AM
I read about that we can catch snorunt in shoal cave ice room in Ruby version,can any1 tell me where is the shoal cave ice room?help appreciated thx ^^

kohei
August 26th, 2005, 02:08 AM
I read about that we can catch snorunt in shoal cave ice room in Ruby version,can any1 tell me where is the shoal cave ice room?help appreciated thx ^^It's floor B1 I believe (a room where everything is ice. You won't miss it).
You can't access the room when the sea level is high though.

jc_rcw
August 26th, 2005, 07:33 AM
you need to wait until low tide and then go into the shoal cave.If you're using a rom and the clock doesn't work then if the tide is high it will always stay like that and it won't go down.

Simon
August 26th, 2005, 07:39 AM
And the solution to the missing clock problem is the latest version of the VBA.

Options>Emulator>Real Time Clock

pokejungle
August 26th, 2005, 07:47 AM
But don't use ROMs :P

Because they suck terribley ;;

jc_rcw
August 26th, 2005, 07:52 AM
And the solution to the missing clock problem is the latest version of the VBA.

Options>Emulator>Real Time Clock

hehe true I forgot about it :P

kohei
August 26th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Finally, the Thunderbolt bug struck my Emerald.
Is there any good work around for this bug, since I don't want it to occur again?
(And please, don't just say: "don't use TB".)

I lost 3 hours of EV training because of this... stupid "zap zap zap" noises...

pokejungle
August 27th, 2005, 09:54 AM
Does this happen on the cart or ROM?

>_>;

Fox♠
August 27th, 2005, 09:59 AM
oh that thing?...it happend tome before...happens if the cart slips and stuff

panghan7
August 27th, 2005, 10:03 AM
you need to wait until low tide and then go into the shoal cave.If you're using a rom and the clock doesn't work then if the tide is high it will always stay like that and it won't go down.
i stil cant get the place,can be more specific?i mean where it is,thx ^^

SRV
August 27th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Finally, the Thunderbolt bug struck my Emerald.
Is there any good work around for this bug, since I don't want it to occur again?
(And please, don't just say: "don't use TB".)

I lost 3 hours of EV training because of this... stupid "zap zap zap" noises...

Maybe if you turn off animation it won't affect your game.

And the ice part of the shoal cave requires strength to get to it. When you walk into the cave at first and theres no water then you can access it. There's a man in the room wiht a boulder, I can't explain it that well..

jc_rcw
August 27th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Maybe if you turn off animation it won't affect your game.

And the ice part of the shoal cave requires strength to get to it. When you walk into the cave at first and theres no water then you can access it. There's a man in the room wiht a boulder, I can't explain it that well..

Get a screenie I'm too lazy to do it :P

SRV
August 27th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Here, this should be of more help. A complete walkthrough of Shoal Cave at high tide and low tide. Screenshots included. Just follow the letters to "I" and you'll get to the ice part. But remember you need strength.

Click here. (http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~psypoke/rs/shoalcave.php)

If you're looking for a Snorunt, you might have to stick around and look for a while, because they are quite rare.

Kamahi
August 27th, 2005, 02:56 PM
I often hear pokemon's cry while walking along different routes. Why is this happening and what does it do?

Simon
August 27th, 2005, 03:19 PM
It just lets you know that Pokemon is on that route. It won't make them any more common or rarer. Other than that, it does nothing.

panghan7
August 30th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Hrm,the map did help me a lit bit,can i ask...where is shoal cave?kind of forgot after long time din touch my ruby...besides,i can see when low tide,those entrance marks with A,B,C n etc,what does it shows?is it we follow the order to enter it?thx a lot ^^

Simon
August 30th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Shoal Cave is north of Mossdeep City. There's a slight west in it's location as well. Only slight.

For those maps, it just shows where the opening/ladder/door leads to. It's not telling you to go a specific order.

Kabeer
August 30th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Hi,
Is there a way to duplicate TM's in emerald or any other pokemon game,s without using Action replay?
Since a TM can only be used once :( and so it would be difficult to teach different pokemon the movesets you want.

Thanks

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 30th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Not that I know of. Many useful TMs are found more than once along the lines in the game. You could also send over TMs from another game. But to my knowledge there is no other way.

SRV
August 30th, 2005, 09:08 AM
Is there a way to duplicate TM's in emerald or any other pokemon game,s without using Action replay?

Well there's always the G/S/C box trick..
Save infront of your PC
Deposit the pokemon you want to clone
Switch to another box (I switch to one with no pokemon)
When it is saying" SAVING DON'T TURN OFF THE POWER."
Turn it off when it says "TURN"
Turn the gameboy back on
You pokemon is in your team, and there's another in the box

*To clone items do the same but give a pokemon an item and then clone it.*

I don't know if you meant any of the pokemon games, or just Ruby and Sapphire. I couldn't tell.

Squeegee Beckenheim
August 30th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Hi,
Since a TM can only be used once :( and so it would be difficult to teach different pokemon the movesets you want.

Thanks

SRV read what he said. He wanted to know only for emerald.

Kabeer
August 30th, 2005, 12:14 PM
hmm yeah iv heard about the G/S box trick, but i dont think you can transfer between G/s and the gameboy advance pokemons?

SRV
August 30th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Well of course not, but you said ANY of the other pokemon games so.

OverTheBelow
August 31st, 2005, 01:31 AM
Where can you get Thunder Punch on Sapphire?

Heh, I'm training a Raichu (lvl. 39 so far!)

And where can you find Eevee on Sapphire? I got a Fire Stone so I could evolve it to Flareon.

P.s. I saw Latias just now! It was heartbraking I didn't have a masterball!

Simon
August 31st, 2005, 01:47 AM
There's no TM for it. Raichu can only learn Thunder Punch in Emerald with the use of a Move Tutor.

EDIT: You need to trade Eevee over from FRLG or Pokemon XD.

OverTheBelow
August 31st, 2005, 07:51 AM
Lol Thanks man

(****it about the Eevee!)

Squeegee Beckenheim
September 1st, 2005, 03:56 AM
Where can you get Thunder Punch on Sapphire?

Heh, I'm training a Raichu (lvl. 39 so far!)

When you get the Battle Frontier in Emerald you can exchange 48 battle points to learn the move Thunder Punch. Wow that Raichu is going to kick butt!

dragon_master C
September 1st, 2005, 11:17 AM
does ANYONE KNOW THE GSSP EMERALD CODE FOR SHINY POKEMON THAT WORKS!!! AND HOW IT WORKS??? AND THE CATCHING CODE? AND HOW IT WORKS( THE ONE WHERE YOU PUT A CODE AND THAT THE POKEMON YOU RUN INTO)

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Kenta-kun
September 1st, 2005, 01:48 PM
does ANYONE KNOW THE GSSP EMERALD CODE FOR SHINY POKEMON THAT WORKS!!! AND HOW IT WORKS??? AND THE CATCHING CODE? AND HOW IT WORKS( THE ONE WHERE YOU PUT A CODE AND THAT THE POKEMON YOU RUN INTO)

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Something tells me you'll need a Gameshark for that...

pokejungle
September 1st, 2005, 02:07 PM
That's correct Kenta-kun~ You'll have to have Action Replay or Game Shark to use codes in Pokemon games.

Simon
September 1st, 2005, 03:16 PM
I'm pretty sure dragon master c knows that. He's just been spamming all over the threads asking the same question.

alangeds
September 2nd, 2005, 04:08 AM
This is a stupid question, but where on Mt. Pyre do I find Chimecho, is it right at the top, because I searched for ages, and only found shuppets in the grass.

Also today I finally caught Latias, I just felt like trying, all I did was put it to sleep and use 1 ultra ball :D
Heh heh :)

Please PM me the answer!

Thanks!

Yay, I took my Masquerain to Mt. Pyre, used sweet scent, and then Chimecho appeared :D

Squeegee Beckenheim
September 2nd, 2005, 04:14 AM
I will post and PM you the answer in the case someone else has this question, but is to shy to ask.

Yes, you are right they are all the way on the top close to where you recieve an orb. They are very rare. I can remember an hour I have lost searching for the rare Chimecho.

Great to hear that you captured Latias. You caught quick and that is super. Congrats!

dragon_master C
September 2nd, 2005, 01:31 PM
uh.. hellooo? i still need those codes! i'm going insane because my game crashed on me and i really need those codes! and i can't get on yahoo or google for some reason. someone plese help me!!! :(

Jordan
September 2nd, 2005, 06:53 PM
I can't trade my Deoxys or Mew to my Leafgreen. Can someone help me?

pokejungle
September 2nd, 2005, 06:55 PM
That means you haven't got the National Dex yet. You need to beat the Elite 4, catch 70+ [or maybe 80+] pokemon, then see Prof Oak ^^

Simon
September 2nd, 2005, 06:58 PM
If you used a wild Pokemon modifier code to catch it, you can't trade it. NoA tried to stop people from getting Pokemon normally obtained through special events.

If you want a trade-able Deoxys, either capture it off of Birth Island or use the PokemonMakerV4 to make a code for a trade-able Deoxys. Same goes for Mew. Check the bottom of my post in the FRLG FAQ for the links to the PokemonMakerV4.

Or what Paul said if you didn't cheat for it.

dragon_master C
September 2nd, 2005, 07:05 PM
hi, um ya, what about my problem? i got the shiny codes but i don't know how to put it in or use it yet...i know, it's pitifull...it's just since my game crashed, i lost all my precious pokemon...wahahahaha! :( oh yeah whats the code for that wild pokemon modifier thingy and how do you put it in? (GSSP) and how do yu use it?

dragon_master C
September 2nd, 2005, 07:08 PM
sorry about the double post but when i was typing the other one, there were 2 other members here! what's up?

jc_rcw
September 2nd, 2005, 07:15 PM
don't double post edit your other post.I don't know anything about codes

Jordan
September 3rd, 2005, 11:17 AM
1. Does the Frontier Brains have any Lengendary pokemon in their team? According to psypoke they do but I'm not sure.
2. What phrase makes the girl Walda laughs? here's the picture of where she is :
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/Birdmandata/Picture.png

dragon_master C
September 3rd, 2005, 05:41 PM
yeah i'd like to know too! the 2nd ?. i tried everything from booger to picachu to words that don't exist. :confused: :15: oh yeah i finally got the shiny code thing! props to my boy mewoxys! now i just gotta figure out the other one from my other reply.....um....ok...that's it.... :king:

oh yeah! does any one know what a vba is? :nervous:

jc_rcw
September 3rd, 2005, 05:45 PM
1. Does the Frontier Brains have any Lengendary pokemon in their team? According to psypoke they do but I'm not sure.
2. What phrase makes the girl Walda laughs? here's the picture of where she is :
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b232/Birdmandata/Picture.png
The battle frontier brains do have legendaries.There is a special website were you could find the phrase, its only letters, nothing that makes sense.

dragon_master C
September 4th, 2005, 08:46 AM
do you know what the website is? because i can't access yahoo or google from my house. if you go to yahoo just put pokemon emerald cheats then write down the site. i found it before but i forgot it :15:

jc_rcw
September 4th, 2005, 08:49 AM
there is a thread a few pages back, go look at it.

dragon_master C
September 4th, 2005, 09:05 AM
ok thanks! hey uh do you know exactly what page?